The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Speed Rush

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

In the past few years, California had become the center of a phenomenon known as “extreme sports.” Which was another way of describing acts of excitement and adrelinine enhancement that most sane people would never consider. Then again, no one ever accused Californians of being sane. Skateboarding, rollerblading, snowboarding, the sports had grown with the more extreme and wild the stunts seen as proof of the artistry of the owner. In all that time, bicycles still remained one of the more fashionable modes of transport and sport around.

In Venice Beach, a town where more people skated than drove, bikes were seen not only as transport, but as a way of style. The better the bike, the better the rider looked. And in a state like California, where appearance was everything, looks were paramount. Bikes weren’t just picked for their form or function, but by their design as well.

When it came to bike design, Tyne’s Treads was one of the best on the beach. Its owner and main designer, Tyne, gave his bikes a wild set of patterns that his customers loved. He couldn’t get enough of them, resulting in a good business as well as the side benefit of several lovely female customers who paid him back in their own special ways. Most of them did it on their own, since Tyne was, frankly, a hunk. Well-muscled, with short blond hair, deep eyes and striking features, he never failed to send most female hearts throbbing. And the ones he didn’t he soon charmed in other ways.

It was a Tuesday, which tended to be a relatively slow day for the shop. Not as many customers with college kids in school and it was a cloudy day, which cut down on beach comers. Tyne was in the main area of his shop. It was like most other bike shops, wheels and bodies hung on racks along the walls, a poster of possible designs hanging on the wall behind the counter. A raised platform in the middle of the shop showcased a small work station where Tyne, or one of his workers, could design and assemble the bikes in full view of the customers, a touch that made the shop so popular. Tyne was working on a special order in this part of the shop, wearing a tank top shirt and shorts, sweat pouring down thanks to the malfunctioning air conditioner.

Doing his work usually helped Tyne feel good, but the lack of AC wasn’t helping him move along. Thankfully, it was a cool day, or he wouldn’t even had bothered coming in. Still, despite the fans he had on, the shop was stifling and the lack of customers was bothering him as well. Tyne figured he’d give it another hour, then close up early and hope the repair guys came tomorrow like they promised. His musings were interrupted by the bell on the door ringing, heralding the entrance of a new customer.

Tyne was used to beautiful women coming to his shop, but he had to admit this one belonged in the top ten. She was tall, with long brown hair, dressed in a tight shirt and shorts, that accented her fine body. A strong chest and great legs made her attractive enough to get Tyne’s blood pumping. She glanced around the shop, looking for something. Tyne stood up, brushing his hands clean of dust. “Anything I can help you with?”

The woman looked at him with an impatient expression. “Yeah, I need a decent set of wheels. It’s for a competition next week. I was told you could help me out.”

“If it’s the best you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place,” Tyne smiled, stepping down from the platform. He bent his head as he looked at the woman. “Haven’t I seen you around here before?”

“Maybe,” she replied in an uninterested tone. “I’ve done a few competitions around here. Extreme biking, stuff like that.”

“Oh, yeah,” Tyne said as it hit him. “Paula Namara. ‘The Trick’ is what they call you.”

“Oh, yeah, there’s a great nickname,” Paula said, rolling her eyes. “Look, I need a new bike for next weekend. Anything come to mind.”

“Funny you should mention it,” Tyne smiled. “I’ve got one right back here that I save for special orders.” He led Paula down to a rack near the end of the shop. Set onto it was a bright red bike with a jet black streak going down it. “Not bad,” Paula said. “But I’m not going for looks, I’m going for how well it handles.”

“Well, a bike is really only as good as the tires,” Tyne said. “And I think you’ll agree that these are pretty hot ones.” He pointed the wild streaks of color on the wheel, red and black markers that shined in the light from above. “When these guys get into motion, everyone knows who you are.” He pushed on the wheel, letting it spin smoothly. Paula watched as the wheel spun and noticed how the streaks, in motion, formed a spiral. “Just watch it spin,” Tyne said in a soft tone. “Watch as the wheel spins, around and around and around. Check out the spiral, the colors of it, how they spin into themselves, towards a bright center. Keep watching the wheel, Paula, watch the wheel and see how it spins, around and around, the colors streaking inward towards the center, the bright center, keep looking at the center of the spiral, Paula. Look at the center. See the spokes, Paula, see the spokes of the wheel gleaming in the light, flashing outward, flash, flash, flash. With each spin of the spiral, the glowing spiral, the flashing spiral, the center of the spiral becomes more and more captivating. So very captivating, Paula. You find yourself looking into the spiral, letting the flashes come over you, letting the flashes of the colors flow through you. Flash, flash, flash.

“It feels so good, Paula, to look into the center of the spiral feels so very good, so very good, Paula, it feels so very good to look into the center of the spiral, letting the colors flow through you. Watch how it lights up whenever the spokes flash, flash, flash, the colors turning inward. You want to keep looking at the center of the spiral, Paula, it feels so good to look into the center of the spiral, so relaxing, so very relaxing, Paula, you feel so very, very relaxed as you look into the center of the spiral. The harder you look, Paula, the more relaxed you feel. Look into the spiral, Paula, feel the colors flow through you, let the flashes come over you and feel so very, very relaxed, Paula, so relaxed.”

Tyne gave the wheel gentle pushes to keep the spins going. He had found that few things were as instantly hypnotic as a spiral. Something about the design he had caught the attention of people and held them in, allowing Tyne to do the rest. He watched Paula, watched her rapt face begin to sag with fatigue, saw her eyes droop, the flashes of light and color flowing over her face in waves. Tyne shifted into his closer, wanting to enjoy the fruits of his labor more. “You’re so relaxed, Paula, so very relaxed. You feel so relaxed looking into the spiral. The more you look into the spiral, the more relaxed you feel, Paula, so relaxed, so very relaxed. You feel so relaxed, Paula, it would feel so good to close your eyes, to close your eyes and relax completely. Keep looking at the center, Paula, feel yourself fall into the center of the spiral. As you fall deeper and deeper towards the center, you will feel more and more relaxed. When you have reached the very center of the spiral, when you are totally and completely relaxed, you can close your eyes, close your eyes, Paula and relax completely.”

It was a few long minutes before Paula’s eyes fluttered closed and her head slumped forward, letting Tyne know she was now in a deep trance. He watched her generous chest rise and fall and longed to reach out for it. But first things first. “Paula, listen to my voice. As you listen, you will feel more and more relaxed than ever. The more you listen to my voice, the more relaxed you will feel. Doing what I say makes you feel even more relaxed, Paula, so very relaxed, so very, very relaxed that you will do anything to stay this relaxed. Now, Paula, do you have to be somewhere soon?”

“Yes....” Paula whispered.

“Where? Tell me.”

“Meeting friend....in half hour....”

“Damn,” Tyne muttered. He had been looking forward to having fun now. Still, as he looked at Paula’s form, he realized he could have a lot more later on. “Paula, as you listen to my voice, you feel so relaxed and comfortable. You will do anything I ask in order to stay this relaxed, won’t you, Paula?”

“Yes....Anything...”

“Paula, I would like you to pull her shirt off. I want to see your tits. Lift up your shirt, Paula, lift it up.” After a moment’s hesitation, Paula reached up and lifted her shirt, just enough to let her breasts fall free. She wore no bra and her tits took Tyne’s breath away. So full and round and begging to be fondled. Losing control for a moment, Tyne moved forward and grasped them in his hands. Paula hissed, then relaxed as she felt Tyne’s hands squeeze her tits, pinching the nipples. Tyne took one nipple in his mouth and suckled on it, eliciting a long, slow moan from Paula that nearly made him come then and there.

Tyne would have loved to stay there all day, but knew he had to move before someone came in. He quickly had Paula redo her top, then stood back. “Paula, listen carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up. You will not remember anything that has happened since I showed you the bike. You will not remember being so relaxed. Now, you will have the overwhelming desire to buy any bike I recommend for you, no matter the price. Now, as the day goes on, you will begin to feel horny, very horny, so very horny. By tonight, you will be desperate for sex, you will want someone to fuck your brains out so very badly. You will come back here at nine tonight, alone and without telling anyone where you’re going. Remember that, but nothing else.” With that, Tyne snapped his fingers and tried to will his cock back to its normal state before Paula could notice. There would be time enough for that later.

Paula didn’t know why she was here. Sure, the guy had gotten her a great bike at a good price, no matter how overly expensive others said it was. But she couldn’t explain why she was here at this time of night, nor could she explain the feelings raging within her. She hadn’t felt this horny in a long time. It wasn’t a brief thing either, but a steady building that seemed to be reaching the peak point right now. She felt like she would die if she didn’t get a cock soon. Why that drove her back to this shop was beyond her.

She entered the shop, not really thinking about the fact that the door was open at this time of night. She walked into the main area, looking for something she didn’t even know existed. Her attention was caught by a sudden, familiar flashing near the end of the shop. She walked forward and looked at the spinning bike wheel set apart from the others. The moment she saw it, her eyes locked into the spiral and her face went blank as she stared at the spinning colors.

“Sleep, Paula,” Tyne said as he came up behind her. Paula’s head slumped forward so she didn’t see Tyne step forward, naked, his cock hard and ready. He reached out a hand and stopped the spiral, then turned to Paula. “You once again feel so relaxed, Paula. Relaxed and horny, so very, very horny. You want sex right now, don’t you, Paula?”

“Yes.”

“You want sex with me right now, don’t you, Paula?”

“Yes.”

“Then take off your clothes and we can get down to it,” Tyne said, watching as Paula tore at her clothes. Her naked body was even better than he had imagined, her breasts stained with sweat, her cunt begging for his touch. He embraced her and kissed her, rewarded with her tongue shooting deep into his mouth as she ran her lips along his. Tyne picked her up and moved her towards the center of the shop, their kiss continuing. He sat her down onto a bike seat, her ass sliding onto the padded frame as he pushed his cock into her passage. She moaned as he began to pump into her, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, hearing her moan in response. He pushed her back so she was stretched out along the bike, her breasts bouncing with each thrust of his member, her face racked with ecstasy. He held onto her hips tightly as he continued to thrust into her, his feet planted on the floor to give him the strength he needed. He grunted as he came, shooting his wad into her, her shudders nearly knocking the bike off its rack. Paula screamed as they orgasmed, her long built-up need finally being released.

Tyne pulled her off the bike and lay her down on the floor. As he moved down to her glistening pussy, he let his hands drag under her, rubbing her ass. He smiled just before pushing his face into her womanhood, thinking off all the extreme stunts “Trick” was capable of.