The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Speech Therapy

My daughter had a slight speech problem where she replaced the letter “t” with the letter “f” and the letter “r” with the letter “w” and it quite often resulted in swear words where no swear word was intended. Within a few weeks of her starting kindergarten my ex-wife and I were summoned to the school to discuss putting her in speech therapy. The school had an on-campus speech therapist that came once a week so my daughter met with the speech therapist once a week.

My ex-wife, being the backstabber that she is, put my name down as the parent that would work with the speech therapist to teach me how to work with my daughter. I did not mind working with my daughter at all but having to leave work in the middle of the day was causing lots of problems for me with my boss. I had explained the situation and while he pretended to understand I always seemed to be in hot water for not taking care of something that happened while I was at the school. The first time I missed a session at the school I received a notice that Ms. Scoggins, the assistant principal, wanted to meet with me.

I had never met Ms. Scoggins before and even though I was the parent now I felt like I was being called into the principal’s office as if I was the kid in trouble. When I arrived for my appointment her secretary made me wait outside with kids that were waiting to see their counselors or the principal. Finally Ms. Scoggins came out of her office and speaking to her secretary said, “Please send Mr. Baird in.”

Part of me was blown away by her properness that I felt bordered on rudeness. I was the only adult seated in a kid’s chair. Surely she must have known I was Mr. Baird. Her secretary did not seem fazed at all by this exchange so I stood up as she said, “Ms. Scoggins will see you now.”

I said, “Yes, I heard. Thanks.”

When I walked in Ms. Scoggins said, “Have a seat Mr. Baird.”

I sat down and instead of her taking a seat behind her large desk she came around to the front and sat on the edge of the desk. She crossed her legs the way that only women really seem to be able to do and then leaned forward. Her presence made me feel small and I did not like it at all. I had not felt this way since grade school and I was a grown adult. Then she said, “Do you know why you’re here Mr. Baird?”

I said, “Please call me Rich. Yes, I know why I’m here. It is because I missed a session with the speech therapist.”

In a very commanding voice she said, “No Mr. Baird; that is not why you’re here. Scheduling conflicts happen to parents all the time. You are here because I summoned you to discuss the lack of progress your daughter is experiencing. That is why you’re here.”

I became defensive and said, “I work her with every night before I tuck her into bed.”

Ms. Scoggins said, “Not good enough. I need you to let life slow down and spend a bit more time with her. You need to use the speech drills the speech therapist gave you and I want you to use the visualization exercises I am going to give you in a moment. Can you commit to do that Mr. Baird?”

I said, “Yes Ms. Scoggins” like a kid being scolded. I realized her commanding presence and her close proximity were actually very distracting. I looked at her soft silky legs and then up at her chest pushing on the buttons of her blouse and found myself even more distracted.

She snapped me back to reality by saying, “Are you paying attention Mr. Baird?”

I almost trembled as I said, “Yes Ms. Scoggins” and felt like I dare not question her authority in her office at her school.

She scooted herself back on the desk and uncrossed her legs giving me a clear and I am convinced purposeful view of her panties. As I became even more unnerved she said, “You have done visualization exercise before haven’t you Mr. Baird?”

I shook my head no and diverted my eyes from between her legs back up to her face to make eye contact. She said, “Then allow me to demonstrate one time before I give you the packet I want you to take home with you.”

Softening her tone with me she said, “I want you to picture one of those times you are struggling to stay awake at a time where it would be very embarrassing to fall asleep. Perhaps it is at a meeting at work or while you are sitting in church. You pick the circumstance and let me know when you can picture it in your mind.”

I thought about the recent driver safety course I had taken where the teacher spoke in a monotone and the room was too warm. I had nodded off on several occasions during the class so I immediately thought of my experience in that class. I said, “Okay, I’ve got it. It is when I.”

She stopped me mid-sentence and said, “I don’t need to know what it is as long as you visualize it. You should be able to see the people around you in your mind. You can hear the sounds of that day and you can smell and taste the smells and tastes of that day. You are now in that place where you could not hold your eyes open. You can already feel your eyes becoming heavy as you fight to stay awake. You know others around are also fighting to stay awake but that doesn’t matter now. You are losing your battle to hold your eyes open.”

It did not occur to me at the time but I was staring into her eyes and listening to her speak but I felt as if I was seated in that classroom fighting to stay awake. She continued, “It just seems no matter how hard you try to keep them open your eyes just keep closing like they had a mind of their own. You drift in and out of alertness as passages of time just seem to slip away and you wonder if you were awake or if you were asleep. You hope you do not snore during these little episodes of sleep but you know the episodes are getting longer as you become sleepier and sleepier; sleepier and sleepier.”

My eyes started to shut. I suddenly went from visualizing my inability to hold my eyes open to actually feeling them closing like they had a mind of their own. I wanted her to stop talking so much about sleep and switch the topic. I figured she must be able to see that I got the point and clearly know how to use visualization but she just kept on talking about sleep.

Ms. Scoggins said, “You are doing so well Mr. Baird. I can see you are very good at this as your eyes become heavier and heavier and you find you can no longer hold your eyes open. They are just so heavy and just as you did the other day your eyes close and you fall into a deep irresistible sleep. Sleep for me now Mr. Baird. Sleep for me.”

Before I even had time to process what had really just happened she said, “You are asleep now because I put you to sleep. Now I am going to take you deeper. Tell Mistress Scoggins you wish to go deeper for her.”

My brain struggled for a second before the words came to my mouth. I felt like I was in a dream or something and that I was not really the person answering as I said, “I wish to go deeper for Mistress Scoggins.”

She said, “You are hypnotized Mr. Baird and I am going to put you even deeper into your trance.”

Somehow I knew that before she said it but hearing it momentarily gave me a false belief that I could just wake myself up but when I tried nothing happened. Then she said, “I see you are trying to open your eyes. You will notice that the harder you try to open your eyes the more difficult it becomes to think for yourself. No matter how hard you try you will be unable to open them yet the attempt to open will only make you go deeper and deeper. Now try to open your eyes.”

It was fascinating but I just could not seem to open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. All of my attention and focus was on opening my eyes and while I was still very focused on opening my eyes I heard myself say, “Yes Mistress Scoggins.”

Another part of me seemed to be listening to her so I stopped trying to open my eyes and listened as she said, “You are deeply hypnotized now and must obey every command I give you. Do you understand slave?”

Again I responded with an answer that seemed to come from another part of me and said, “Yes Mistress Scoggins.”

Ms. Scoggins then said, “I sense that there is still just a small part of you still thinking for yourself; still trying to make sense of what has happened to you today. I have a fix for that. There is a small voice in your head still trying to reason; still trying to make sense of all this. You are going to try your hardest not to cum and the harder you try the more difficult it will be to hear your small voice. When I command it you will cum against your will and then all your thoughts will be one with my voice.”

My mind was floating. I felt a very small sense of panic but for the most part everything that was happening to me just seemed to make sense since that what was what my mistress wanted for me. I felt her unfasten my pants and she began to slowly stroke me. Then she said, “There we go. He is really happy to see me. Now just relax and let the pleasure pour over your body as the desire to cum just gets stronger and stronger.”

She squeezed my erection and said, “This belongs to me now and soon all your thoughts will too.”

As the pleasure increased I noticed that the small voice inside me was no longer trying to reason anything out. It felt as if I had two people inside me and as she continued stroking me the two people merged into one person. Then as she continued the pleasure built up to an almost unbearable level until she finally said, “Are you ready to completely surrender to me slave?”

I was delirious with pleasure as I said, “Yes Mistress.”

She gave it another squeeze and said, “Then surrender to me and cum!”

My body shook violently as my mind ceased thinking for itself. When my body finally calmed down she said, “You are one with my voice now slave. From this day forward you exist to serve me. We will live together and I will be your daughter’s personal speech therapist. Any request I make of you seems very reasonable because you cannot and will not ever tell me no. I can compel you to do anything simply by reminding you that you are my slave. Do you understand all that I have explained to you slave?”

I immediately replied, “Yes Mistress.”

She then said, “Then it is time to wake up my new slave and test him out. When I count to three and snap my fingers you will awaken. You will remember everything that happened here today but will find it impossible to tell anyone. It will just be our little secret.”

Ms. Scoggins counted to three and snapped her fingers and I was suddenly very aware of my surroundings again. Except for a slightly dry mouth I felt completely normal and was curious if her brain washing scheme had even worked. She pointed at the cum on the floor and said, “Now I cannot have my office looking like this can I? Put your pants back on and then get on your knees and lick that up.”

If someone had ordered me to lick up my own cum with a gun to my head I might have been inclined to tell them to pull the trigger. Instead I immediately jumped up, pulled my pants up, said, “Yes Mistress” and got down on my knees. The taste was disgusting and I had to fight the urge to throw it back up.

She laughed as I fought the urge to puke and finally, mercifully, she said, “You love the taste of your own cum.”

Suddenly the urge to throw up was gone and I was enjoying the opportunity to clean up after myself. As I finished up I knew I was in trouble. Any woman that could not only make me lick up my own cum but actually make me like it obviously could do a lot of other things to me as well. And she did not waste a lot of time demonstrating her power over me. As soon as I finished she dropped her pants, bent over, spread her ass cheeks and said, “Now give my butthole a good lick and a kiss. You are my little ass kisser so this better be a nice passionate kiss.”

I kissed her butt like I was kissing her on the lips. She let out little giggles mixed with sounds of ecstasy and I could tell she was enjoying both the power she had over me as well as the actual kiss. When I finished she said, “Now I want my pussy licked. After all you’re not just an ass kisser; you are also a pussy licking, dish washing, apron wearing, little boy that does everything his mistress tells him aren’t you slave?”

I said, “Yes Mistress.”

She sat back down on her desk and thrust her legs into the air and said, “I have an apron hanging up on the wall. Remove all your clothing and put it on. Then come back over and tell me what you are.”

I did as I was told and when I came over in just the apron she said, “Oh man that turns me on. Now tell me what you are.”

When I said, “I am an ass kissing, pussy licking, apron wearing, little boy that does everything my mistress tells me” she began gushing pussy juice.

She said, “Holy shit that turns me on that I can make you do anything I want. And it turns you on too doesn’t it slave?”

I meant every word when I said, “Yes Mistress, it turns me on too.”

She spread her legs all the way and said, “Then please me and begin your new life as my love slave.”

I said, “Yes Mistress” and burying my face into her pussy I accepted my fate happily as her new love slave.