The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spectator Sport

Part II

By Maximilian Cummings

Randolph waited sitting quietly looking at the two naked bodies in repose until it was clear Jessie and Hugh were asleep. Hugh with his damp cock slightly dribbling the last of his ejaculate onto his thigh, Jessie curled up with the roundness of her bottom showing to good effect. With the performers asleep it was time for the watcher to change roles. At last he was able to stand, ease the cramp from sitting too long cross-legged and take a closer look and, moreover, touch the performers. He stretched and went around to Jessie’s side of the double bed and sat next to her, his penis which had subsided a little now rising to attention as he looked at her breasts—the part of Jessie which had inspired the whole escapade. They were round but with the areolae rising in little cones to the still prominent nipples. Randolph kissed her lightly on the lips. “Sleep tight,” he said as his fingers touched the cone of her left breast, the skin smooth and just so slightly damp. His fingertips traced up and down the smooth pink cone just lightly brushing the nipple each time and all the while he could feel the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, fast asleep. He bent and took the cone, nipple and all, into his mouth and sucked, feeling the nipple and cone elongate as he applied suction. Jessie stirred but Randolph was confident in his hypnotism—she would not wake until morning not if a whole brass band marched into the room and played the ‘Liberty Bell’ march all night long. He looked again at the breast. It was quite wonderful—just as he had imagined back in that cafe.

Randolph dozed. It was very early in the morning. He had been momentarily surprised on awakening to find himself not in his hotel room but in another room and with other people but then he remembered and smiled to himself. He had got himself into a bit of a funk the day before finding himself an outsider, watching not participating. His eventual participation had not been quite what he had hoped. Yes he had had the opportunity of inspecting Jessie closely, but an unresponsive woman, a woman fast asleep and a woman rather used by another man had not proved quite as exciting as he had hoped. Oh yes he had fucked her all right and added his own contribution to Hugh’s deposit but it had been rather a cross between watching and participation. Certainly Jessie had been a most passive participant. He had enjoyed opening her legs, splaying them as she slept, once he had taken his fill of her quite exquisite breasts, displaying her naked sex unadorned by even the wisp of hair. If asked, he would have described her vulva as ‘clam-like’ with frilly scalloped edges. It was still rather puffed up from the recent activity but whilst the dribble of white escaping from the recently vacated passage was erotic to view, it was rather odd to touch and feel the recent ejaculation of another man on his fingers and still another thing altogether to think of tasting the girl and sucking on her clitoris as he had previously been minded to do. He found himself therefore still the watcher, more inclined to watch the penetration of his own penis than simply to engage in fucking as he would have done had Jessie been awake and, of course, willing. To make watching easier he pulled her across the bed and stood on the floor rather than kneeling between her thighs. The lining up and touching with his glans penis took rather longer than it might have taken a man anxious to begin fucking and feel the sensation of penetration, the smooth sliding. It was observation, participative pornography, rather than fucking, the emphasis on the visual rather than the sensual. Watching as he slid his penis along the slick wetness of Jessie’s vulva and then letting the glans slide upwards right to the end of the crack of her mons pubis and then onwards to rise upwards in an impressive curve as the shaft continued to slide up the crack until he could feel his balls become wet. It was almost as if he was posing his penis for photographing—photographs to look at. Randolph enjoyed watching his penis head at the very entrance to Jessie and then see it slowly disappear, inch by inch until she had his black curly hair right up against her making her look as if she had hair on her mons after all. He was fascinated and slightly disconcerted by watching the slow extraction of his penis as it reappeared from inside Jessie but now coated with the sexual liquids of both Jessie and Hugh.

Randolph began the sexual movement in earnest, a most enjoyable pastime but he was still watching, watching his penis moving to and fro, in and out of Jessie, watching the pleasing and regular movement of Jessie’s breasts as he pushed against her, watching her face in repose—all innocence—as he, a stranger fucked her. Half spectator, half participant, in a sport for one player—a game of patience rather than a contest. Not a contest like the game of bowls in Finsbury Circus. It was not that his coming was a disappointment, he had been building towards it all day from the moment he had day-dreamed right through watching Jessie and Hugh on the bed: but it was not true participation.

Now awake in the early morning and finding himself erect once more Randolph resolved to remedy the deficiency. Oh yes, he might watch for a time but he intended to be a participant, to use his hypnosis to be invited into the early game that Jessie and Hugh were sure to want to play. His need was to speak to each individually and renew their instructions, developed somewhat to his new requirements.

There was no movement, as yet, from the other bed. Randolph considered how he could speak to each individually. Actually he only needed to speak to one alone; his fresh instructions would allow a conversation with the second. The necessity for a call of nature brought him to the bathroom and standing there it occurred to him that this was perhaps the place to wait for one or other of them. It was Hugh who came in first—naturally he was surprised to see Randolph but it did not take many soft words given the effect of Randolph’s surprisingly captivating eyes before he was listening very carefully to what Randolph had to tell him. It was probably his return to bed which prompted the almost immediate arrival of the second visitor to Randolph’s bathroom. Now the visit of a naked Hugh had not been more than the necessary preliminary to something else but the arrival of Jessie just buttoning up her pyjama top caused a slight change of Randolph’s plan. Taking control of her, despite her surprise, was the matter of a few moments. Not only did he issue instructions about fucking Hugh on the bed in full sight of the apparently surprised Randolph and to find an inability to reach orgasm with Hugh and a consequent need to ask Randolph to help out—but he also made her think he was Hugh whilst still in the bathroom. It was very pleasant to kiss Jessie and feel her respond, still nicer to undo her buttons one by one and watch the pyjama top fall open and reveal, once again, her darling little breasts with the pink cones and still another to touch her naked mons for it was just the pyjama top she had put on.

“Hugh, don’t do that I’m desperate for a pee.”

Despite her protestations Randolph guided Jessie into the shower cubicle. The water was warm and the soap slippery. It was a great pleasure to soap and wash Jessie, his hands and fingers slipping soapily all over her body and of course when he touched her sex again Jessie had had to say she couldn’t hold on any longer and he had the additional pleasure of feeling Jessie’s own hot shower on his hands as he played with her sex. The compliment was returned and Randolph revelled in the participation, his hard cock sometimes just touching Jessie’s skin, other times pressed quite closely. Jessie wanted her hair washed and Randolph was more than happy to oblige as she knelt and sucked him as he massaged first shampoo then conditioner into her hair. Just as the evening before, Randolph was careful to hold off coming—that was for later. Even towelling Jessie dry was a delight, giving him the opportunity of sucking upon her swollen clitoris as she stood, legs apart, on the bathroom floor. It was of discernible size and easily suckable despite the squeals.

Randolph let Jessie out first knowing as soon as she left she would forget her recent encounter and, sexually excited, she would seek out the real Hugh in bed, suck his penis which would cause him to wake and they would begin making love. Randolph stood looking in the mirror; perhaps he should give his beard a trim? Certainly it would be an idea to give Hugh and Jessie a few minutes to get going before they suddenly realised they had a spectator. It would give his ejaculation-ready penis time to calm down a little as well. He looked down at it in the mirror as it loomed up and over the washbasin. Jessie did fellate very well. He would have to visit her again for some more practice. Perhaps he should get himself invited to join them for a weekend or perhaps, better still, be invited to Jesse’s for a weekend without Hugh. It needed to be somewhere secluded and warm as he would rather like her wandering around naked most of the time so he could watch her, watch her wonderful breasts, take in her body and, moreover, have her available to him whenever he wished.

The surprise of the couple was evident; they had, strangely, forgotten all about inviting Randolph to stay the night and his sudden appearance from the bathroom clad only in a towel around his waist could not have come at a more embarrassing time. Imagine being caught, suddenly seen and observed by a friend whilst both engaged in oral sex!

The girl catching sight of the friend and suddenly turning her head a bit more to see him clearly but with her boyfriend’s penis very obviously deep in her mouth restricting her cry; the boyfriend unable to see but hearing the exclamation and he too turning his head and his eyes opening wide in surprise as the girl’s sex rises off him, a sex no doubt fully visible to the friend indeed, with the bottom pointing in his direction, very possibly even the girl’s anus visible.

Can you imagine your surprise, still more the thought, “How long has he been watching?” The reassurance of the friend, “Don’t mind me, carry on, perfectly natural...”

The even stranger surprise of you doing that, actually carrying on your intimacy with this spectator watching you and it becoming evident to you that he is enjoying the spectacle because there is a rising upwards of the towel showing that the boyfriend does not have the only erect cock in the room.

Jessie could not believe she was doing this—it was so embarrassing. Had she not said to Hugh the night before, as they had made love whilst Randolph slept, how awful it would be to be watched whilst having sexual intercourse—yet here she was doing just that and rather liking it, she felt she was performing and into her mind came the strange thought that it would be even better to have the benefit of two cocks at once. The idea seemed to take hold, once in her mind, she could not get it away and she began to look with increasing frequency at the rising of the towel very evidently caused by Randolph’s penis. What could she say, what could she do?

Randolph was of course not unaware of Jessie’s dilemma. He was the cause of it after all!

Hugh likewise was surprised, not only at himself for not feeling completely fazed at having Randolph watching him but also at Jessie seeming to be equally unconcerned. Leastways she had settled again on his face, his mouth was again pressed deeply into her sweet, soft wet flesh and she was moving against him—he could actually see nothing. Presumably Randolph was watching, watching his naked girlfriend wriggling on top of him, watching her shaven sex move, seeing his hands holding her round breasts and watching her lips move on his exposed and naked cock. No man had ever seen his erect cock before and here he was hard and completely exposed yet could not even see this spectator, trapped as he was by Jessie’s thighs. Would it not be better to ask Randolph to leave? He felt Jessie moving, and then he could see again; his first glance was at Randolph sitting, watching like a spectator at a sports’ match. Watching, what was more, with a very obvious erection pushing at the towel around his waist.

“Fuck me now please, Hugh.” The request made with another in the room!

It was not that easy for Hugh, so conscious of Randolph being there, to perform, to do what Jessie asked; but there she was on all fours on the bed, completely naked and just so slightly wiggling her rump at him, she wanted to be taken doggie fashion. Why not missionary so he would not see Randolph, could then almost ignore him as he nuzzled Jessie’s hair or kissed her? But she did not want this and he could feel, no see, Randolph’s eyes on his cock as he held it ready to push into Jessie, see him smile as contact was made and entry achieved. Hugh could not but enjoy fucking Jessie, feeling her soft bottom against his thighs yet he was being watched. Was Randolph assessing his performance? He tried to make his performance manly, emulate the way actors performed in the less reputable sort of films he had watched.

“I, I don’t like to see you left out.”

It was Jessie’s voice and it left Hugh momentarily puzzled. What was she saying? What did she want?

But she was addressing Randolph and to Hugh’s disbelief she was beckoning Randolph, inviting him forward. Hugh did not miss a thrust but he was staggered to watch Randolph rise, let the towel fall and reveal himself and for Jessie to take him in hand and pull him by his cock towards her. And then she was licking his cock, yes her tongue was actually on Randolph’s penis; his girlfriend was licking another man’s cock! His view was not obscured; Randolph was slightly to the side of her. Hugh could see Jessie’s tongue slipping around the swollen plum of Randolph’s penis head and then as Hugh gave a slightly harder thrust her lips went around it. It was bizarre, as Hugh pushed forward against Jessie’s bottom and felt the hot slipperiness of her sex on his penis; the effect was to push Jessie’s mouth onto Randolph’s cock. Not only was he watching the porn-show of his girlfriend blowing a man but he was the agent of the movement, his hands clasped Jessie’s hips, he could control the blow-job, he was not just watching but involved, indeed he was the prime mover of the scene, he was causing the action. It was erotic, excitingly so. Hugh was fascinated and excited by watching what his girlfriend was doing. As he pushed her lips slipped up Randolph’s cock; as he pulled back they slid back up; he could pull her right off, let the plum out into the air, and then push again and the lips would part and the plum slip in. Hugh pushed harder and felt the sensation building, the electric feel of the imminent orgasm. Across Jessie’s back his eyes caught those of Randolph and it seemed as if whilst the gaze held so did his orgasm freeze on the brink, a delicious sensation as he pushed and pulled—the ‘freeze frame’ of an orgasm. Then his gaze dropped and he cried with the intensity as he pumped and pumped into Jessie before falling back on the bed quite exhausted.

Hugh was relegated to spectator. His bolt shot, his gun fired, his powder used, he no longer had a penis of interest to Jessie. He sat on Randolph’s bed in some confusion, his damp cock lying spent on its nest of hair whilst Randolph with his strong erection took over the task of bringing Jessie to orgasm. Maybe his strength would return by the time Randolph was finished and he could take his rightful place with his girlfriend but for now he had to sit in the outfield, a mere observer—a spectator whilst Randolph fucked his girlfriend.

Hugh’s coming had left Jessie unfulfilled and she was quick to present her rump to Randolph inviting him to take Hugh’s place.

Naturally Randolph was happy to sink into Jessie and enjoy the experience of feeling Jessie’s buttocks pushing against his thighs and feel again the velvety wetness of her sex on his cock but this time with the very positive involvement of Jessie as she pushed hard back against him. Randolph looked at Hugh and raised his eyebrows and nodded as if registering a male fellow feeling about the girl. Watching was good but actually it was better to be involved and watched!

There was no need for haste; Randolph set the pace of his strokes so as not to rush the coming; not for him the quick ejaculation; he was going to savour this – and did. It was amusing to watch the spectator, see Hugh sitting there, spent, watching him now performing with Jessie, being able to lean forward across her back and take her dear breasts in hand and feel the hard points surmounting those so interesting cones. Really this had all proved such a satisfactory plan, steadily moving from idle spectator to star performer – for it would be he who brought Jessie to orgasm.

Dressed once more, Randolph left the couple in bed just starting again to make love. They had expressed their disappointment at his leaving, was he sure he wouldn’t like to join in again? When would they see him again? Was he quite sure he wouldn’t like to...?

Randolph had very much enjoyed his bout with Jessie and had ensured she had come very well indeed. Jessie had then half collapsed forward, her arms unable to support her weight, but leaving her bottom high in the air still connected to Randolph. Still pushing against her soft bottom, Randolph had come most pleasantly, adding generously to Hugh’s earlier donation. But he then felt it was time to go, time to get on with his plans for the day. He dressed quickly and thanking Jessie and Hugh for use of the spare bed he had gently closed the door to their room.

Randolph stepped, rather jauntily for him, down the hotel steps, stick tapping on the stone, and out into the waiting sunshine and in search of breakfast – he was in need of a ‘Full English’ to restore his strength. In the hotel room Jessie and Hugh looked at each other - had they really just done that with Randolph? He was a good friend but...