The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Special Glory Hole

Glenn was having a really bad week. On Monday, his girlfriend informed him that she had taken enough of his shit and she was finally cutting him loose. OK, OK – so she caught him balling her roommate – nobody’s perfect! A guy had needs, after all; women never seemed to get that. Her roommate was asking for it, anyway – he could tell from the first time Joyce introduced them.

Then on Tuesday, his landlady evicted him for not paying his rent on time. Sure, he was usually late with his rent each month, but in the past all he had to do was flash a smile with his even white teeth and do a little work for her with his shirt off. When he wore that pair of tight, worn cutoff jeans, she was satisfied for another month. He thought he could get around her forever doing this, but she had different ideas. Hey, he had better things to do with his money, and some months it meant that he was a little short. So what? Fuck her! There were plenty of lonely older women in this town, and he knew he wouldn’t have any trouble finding another place fast.

Wednesday, his guidance counselor gave him the news that his midterm grades were so bad that he would probably flunk out unless there was a miracle. He was already on academic probation, and this would give the university the excuse they needed to kick his ass out. Mr. Fielding, however, went on to mention that there were ways for Glenn to stay in school, if he really was interested. Glenn couldn’t help but notice a lascivious gleam in the older man’s eyes, and he definitely licked his lips as he was speaking to the boy. That old fag! They were everywhere – and they were all after Glenn’s ass! Glenn told Mr. Fielding he’d have to think over his offer and got the hell out of his office FAST!

By Thursday, Glenn had decided that it was time for a treat. Hell, he had earned it – even needed it. His buddy Jason had told him last week about the porn shop downtown. He told Glenn there was a way to get his pipes cleaned without having to report to an over-clingy girlfriend accounting for his whereabouts every time he needed to get his end wet.

According to Jason, in the shop was a special glory hole booth set apart from all the other booths where the fags hung out - way in the back. What made this booth so special was that instead of a guy sucking you off, a beautiful woman would do the honors. Apparently, there was an anonymous woman from the next town who really got off by sucking guys off through the hole. Jason said she was insatiable and if she liked your cock, you could spend the whole night cumming again and again down her hot throat.

Glenn was endowed with 10 thick and meaty inches, and he knew he had just what would keep her on her knees all night. He also prided himself on keeping fit, and the frequent visits to the gym each week kept his body lean, hard and bulging in all the right places. Add angelic good looks to his nice body and luxurious mane of chestnut colored hair; it all combined to make an irresistible package. Not only did he get looks from the ladies, but he noticed several sidelong glances from some of the guys at the gym. FAGS! How he hated them! Fuck it – let them look at the goods – they’d never get to do anything but fantasize about them, anyway.

Jason told him to mention the secret code phrase, “How’s Gloria doing?” to the guy at the counter, and he would take him to the special glory hole. Glenn found that he was getting excited just thinking about pumping that slut’s mouth full of his cum. He’d been known to cum at least five or six times a night, so he was really looking forward to showing her what a real stud could do.

At 9:00 Thursday night, Jason entered the store, and headed straight for the counter where a leather-clad, pierced and tattooed guy was standing behind the register. For a second, Glenn was a little flustered and forgot what he was supposed to say. He fumbled and said, “My buddy says I can get a good blow job here.” The minute it was out of his mouth, he knew he had said the wrong thing, and the leather guy’s eyebrows shot up as if asking, “What the fuck?”

Glenn retreated behind the dildo display and collected himself. Finally, he remembered the code phrase, and walked back to the counter. The leather guy looked at him this time and leered, “What’s on your mind, junior?” “How’s Gloria doing?” Glenn asked. “That’s better, kid!” Without any more hesitation, the leather guy took Glenn by the shoulder and escorted him to the back room.

It was dark when they first entered, but Glenn’s eyes soon got accustomed to the low lights strategically placed to keep customers from stumbling into each other. They walked past a long row of booths and several men outside them stealing glances at Glenn. He began to feel a little uncomfortable with their obvious interest, and said to the leather guy, “This special glory hole has a woman on the other side, right?” “She’s one hot babe, kid. She’ll suck you dry!” Glenn relaxed a bit and continued walking to the far end of the room.

When they got there, Glenn noticed an Out of Order sign on the door, and was going to mention it to the leather guy. But, as if reading his thoughts, he said to Glenn, “Don’t worry about the sign. We hang it on the door to keep the booth free for our special guests.” Glenn didn’t like the way he said “special guests”, but by this time, he was getting so aroused thinking about the hot chick waiting for his cock that he let it go.

The leather guy opened the door for Glenn and the first thing he noticed was how neat and clean the booth was. Usually, a glory hole booth was a filthy and smelly cubicle with drying cum on the floor and walls, old cigarette butts crushed out all around, and sometimes there was even a used condom or two drying in the corner. In contrast, this booth was very clean – no evidence that it had ever been used at all.

Instead of the video screen mounted on the back wall, this booth had the screen on the wall right above the glory hole. The arrangement struck Glenn as being very logical, because you could watch the movie straight ahead while your cock was sucked – no having to twist your body to see the movie. “I’ll leave you alone now, kid. She’s waiting for you – have a good time!” And with that, Glenn was alone. Suddenly, the movie came to life and started off showing a scene with two hot babes taking turns sucking off a well-hung young stud. “How long are you going to make me wait?” a throaty female voice purred at him through the hole. Glenn had temporarily forgotten she was there, and hearing her voice startled him. A slender female hand appeared through the hole, seeking out Glenn’s crotch. The hand had tapered fingers and long red fingernails. He could just imagine how sexy the rest of her must be.

The hand started rubbing up and down the front of his jeans, and when he was hard, it slowly unzipped his pants, and then unbuckled his belt making his pants fall down around his ankles. The hand moved sensuously up and down his hardening shaft, all the time slowly pulling him closer to the hole. Her voice came through the hole again, “Why not come closer and let me take care of you while you watch the movie?”

She didn’t have to ask Glenn twice and he allowed the hand to pull him into the hole. He started to watch the movie in earnest now, and felt the hand making him completely hard. Suddenly, he felt the tip of his cock engulfed by a hot wet mouth. The tongue slowly circled his head, and soon Glenn was lost in the sensations his new friend was providing. As a matter of fact, he was getting harder than he ever had before! “Damn! This babe sure knows her stuff!” thought Glenn as he pushed into the hole as far as he could.

There was a very good reason this was known as a “special” glory hole. Unbeknownst to poor Glenn, he was about to begin a new life – a life he couldn’t possibly have imagined. As the phantom lady expertly worked on Glenn’s cock, gas started to silently pump into the cubicle. It was a mixture of poppers, vaporized Viagra, Nitrous Oxide and a strong tranquilizer that made someone highly suggestible. Because it was completely odorless, Glenn wasn’t aware it was happening. All he realized was that a delicious heat had started to grow in his crotch and he continued to get even harder.

While his eyes were locked on the movie screen, the person on the other side of the hole pulled his balls completely through the hole then snapped a clamp around them, making it impossible for him to pull out. Not that he wanted to! From time to time the person doing the sucking would stop just long enough to allow Glenn to cool down, then she would start the blowjob again. In this way, he was kept right on the edge of orgasm, but he never came.

Glenn’s mind was starting to get hazy as the gas took control of his body and mind. He was floating in a warm world of hot sex, so he didn’t notice that the image on the screen had changed from two broads servicing a guy to two guys having sex. An unseen speaker in the wall started to emit a very low pitched monotonous voice, “Isn’t he good looking? Look at the size of his cock. Wouldn’t you like to be the one sucking it instead of that other guy?” – over and over. It was so quietly spoken Glenn wasn’t even sure he was hearing it. Glenn continued to be transfixed by the movie. Suddenly, the booth’s door opened and Mr. Fielding walked in, shutting the door behind him.

“Yeah, he’s really zoned out – that gas mixture I invented is really good shit!” he thought to himself. Because Glenn’s pants were already down around his ankles, his beautiful, rounded ass was completely exposed. Mr. Fielding lost no time getting to work. He pulled a bottle of lube from a hidden cupboard, and applied the goo to Glenn’s ass. First, he inserted one finger, working it around and in and out. Glenn started to moan, enjoying the unbelievable sensations he was feeling. Both his front and rear were getting special attention, and he never wanted it to stop.

Mr. Fielding inserted another finger, allowing Glenn to get accustomed to the feeling of having something hard invade his virgin asshole. The guidance counselor was an expert at ass play, and soon he had inserted four fingers. Having stretched Glenn’s ass, he removed his fingers for a moment. Glenn started to whimper because he missed those fingers rubbing against his prostate.

Mr. Fielding reached back into the cupboard and pulled out a vibrating dildo, lubed it up, and very slowly started to push it into Glenn’s puckered asshole. Glenn tried to push back against the intruding dildo, helping it to go in, and soon it was lodged deeply inside. When Mr. Fielding saw that the dildo had gone in as far as it could, he turned on the vibrator. Instantly, Glenn was assaulted with another incredible sensation. He would have cum right then if Mr. Fielding hadn’t knocked on the wall separating the two booths, signaling the other person to stop blowing Glenn. His mind was so fried; Glenn didn’t need any more stimulation from the glory hole.

The movie Glenn was watching changed again and instead of watching a hot sex scene between two guys, he now observed an orgy scene. The voice he thought he was hearing also changed. Now it said, “You really want to be the bottom boy in this movie. Imagine what it’s like to be fucked by all those guys!” His interest was riveted to the screen, and didn’t notice the dildo slowly being pulled out of his relaxed asshole. He didn’t hear the faint metallic sound of Mr. Fielding opening his zipper. In a second, he slid easily into Glenn and began to pump that beautifully sculpted kid’s ass.

This was the part of his routine that Mr. Fielding enjoyed the most. A completely compliant young guy stood in front of him and practically begged him to keep pumping. Mr. Fielding had done this many times before, and had a very lucrative business selling his willing conquests to the highest bidder. He especially enjoyed this conquest because Glenn was always so arrogant when the two of them met to discuss Glenn’s academic progress. The term “bad attitude” seemed to be invented with him in mind – time for a little attitude adjustment. He was going to take extra satisfaction with this one – maybe he’d sell Glenn to one of the men now lining up outside the booth.

Mr. Fielding came with a sudden explosion into Glenn’s ass. Maybe there was residual gas lingering in the cubicle, or more than likely it was so damn hot taking control of this unsuspecting stud. He pulled out of Glenn’s now-willing ass and wiped himself before he put his deflating cock back in his pants. When he was zipped up, Mr. Fielding unlocked the cubicle door and stepped aside as the first of many men came into the room. He was the leather-clad guy Glenn first encountered when he entered the shop an hour ago. Quickly, the leather stud slid his huge cock up to the hilt. Because Glenn’s ass had been so well prepared before, there was no resistance at all.

“This one has got to be one of your best efforts. He should fetch a very high price – his ass is so tight, and he’s really pretty!” the leather man groaned as he started to pump his cum into Glenn. “I think so, too, but he still needs to be trained to suck cock before he’s ready,” Mr. Fielding responded with a smirk.

At that, he reached over to the glory hole and knocked again. The restraining clamp was removed, allowing Mr. Fielding and the leather guy to pull Glenn out. Mr. Fielding bent Glenn over so that his mouth was in front of the hole. The cock of the guy who sucked him earlier (for it WAS a guy, after all) was pushed through the hole, and without hesitation Glenn showed what he had learned from watching the video. He greedily engulfed the waiting cock, and sucked it like he had been doing it all his life.

While Glenn was busy with the rapidly growing cock in front of his face, Mr. Fielding checked his ass to see if it needed more lubricant before the next customer entered. When he saw cum dripping out of the opening, he realized there was now plenty of natural lubricant in his ass and Glenn would be set for the rest of the evening.

Mr. Fielding opened the door letting the leather man leave and immediately he was replaced by the next guy in line. These guys always knew that there would be new talent working the glory hole every Thursday night. A nominal fee allowed each of them to sample the goods. No wonder this was the most successful porn shop in the state!

Glenn was now completely indoctrinated into his new life as a bottom. The special mixture of gasses he had inhaled and the subliminal messages worked together to reprogram his brain. Now he didn’t remember any part of his former life – his family, his friends, and his college career. Glenn just knew that he was there to service as many cocks as he could.

Mr. Fielding would feed an appropriate story to the school’s administration and the media when the time was right. Glenn came to see him and was distraught about his failing academic status. Mr. Fielding was really concerned when Glenn left his office, because he felt that Glenn would do something stupid like end his life by jumping into the swift-moving river in back of Glenn’s dorm. He was really getting good at inventing stories for all the guys who had disappeared over the past five years. Hell, if he ever decided to give up being a guidance counselor, he could be a successful actor!

The cock Glenn was sucking got bigger and bigger and began to pulse in his mouth. Suddenly, the guy came with a shout and tremendous force. To make sure Glenn didn’t pull off the cock when the mystery man started cumming, Mr. Fielding held Glenn’s head so that it couldn’t possibly move away from the hole.

Realizing he had finished cumming, Mr. Fielding knocked on the wall and said, “Come over to this side and take over for me!” He could hear the door open in the other booth and moments later, he was joined by a naked Jason! “You can clean off that red nail polish later,” referring to one of Jason’s hands. It helped it seem more like a woman’s hand when the victim first came into the booth.

Mr. Fielding had inducted Jason into his little scheme last year, and since then, Jason acted as his “procurer of new talent.” Jason would befriend the new unsuspecting candidate, and ultimately suggest to him that he could get serviced by going to a special glory hole Jason had tried. Once the new guy was in the booth, it was Jason’s responsibility to be the “hot babe” behind the wall and arouse him to such a degree that there would be sufficient time for the gas to take control.

This system worked very well for Mr. Fielding’s business and he had employed many such procurers over the years. In another few months Jason would “disappear” and be replaced by a new procurer. It wasn’t a good idea to have the same guy in that role for too long because it might look suspicious, after all. As a matter of fact, maybe Glenn could be Jason’s replacement! Mr. Fielding chuckled to himself as he thought of Glenn, once the “big man on campus” and the supreme hater of fags, now becoming the “best bottom on campus.”

Mr. Fielding moved into the area outside the booth and directed traffic; the line of men continued to move and some who had already fucked Glenn even went over into the other booth to check out his cock sucking skills. Glenn got better and better with each cock he serviced, and his customers weren’t disappointed!

Mr. Fielding decided right then not to pursue acting as a career - being a guidance counselor and helping students discover their true destinies was so much more rewarding!