The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first in a three part series. I am now working on ‘See no evil’ and it will be followed by ‘Hear no evil’ all different. Thank you very much.

Speak No Evil

After a day of rain the night was wet and cool. The small suburban town slept as the night did its work to make all humans feel the need for a bed, but one human combated the night and walked the dark streets. Past all the other ranch houses this man dressed in black seemed to have a purpose for placing one foot in front of the another. He was nearly invisible in his long sleeve black sweater and black pants, even his shoulder length brown hair seemed to hide him. If it was not for his bright white hands and face, with it’s crooked nose, it would not be likely that he would be detected.

He strode up to one ranch style house, with white aluminum siding, and the front door right in the middle. He opened the screen door and knocked once on the fake wood door, pause, two knocks, pause, and finally three knocks. The door was opened. Standing in the pale like from a distant street light stood the reason for the late night excursion. She was about five foot nine, with black wavy hair, her face held a predominate nose and some freckles betrayed her thirty years of age. She stood there in her blue silk pajamas with a look that she was still asleep. She turned around not seeing the man and walked back into the dark house. The man closed and locked the door behind him and went to find the woman.

She was already back in bed dressed in her silk robin’s egg blue pajamas blissfully unaware of the man now in her bedroom looking her over. The room was dominated by the queen size bed with a dresser one side between the bed and the only wall with a window, and on the other side was an over stuffed chair sitting next to a table with a lamp. Across from the bed were a closet and a bathroom on either side of the door that leads to the bedroom. The woman slept peacefully as the man pulled out a book and sat down in the chair and started to read. He apparently had no trouble reading in the light that filtered through the drapes, over the window, that came from a distant back porch light.

Somewhere in the dark house a clock chimed once and the glowing red clock next to the woman’s bed showed it to be one o’clock in the morning. The woman stirred as the man put his book down. From under her sheets she started to squirm and her eyes flew open. She started to spasm with her legs flopping and her arms moving on their own. Cries and screams seemed to erupt out of her mouth in jagged breaths. She rolled off the bed while the spasm continued. On all fours she panted and gasped as her body moved in waves. Slowly the waves subsided as she crawled to the bathroom. The man stood up to watch the show.

The woman caught her breath and got up off the floor yet when she stood up and her blue pajamas touched her erect nipples her eyes went wide again. Her legs didn’t appear to support her as she went down to the tiled floor and with the last ounce of sense she pulled apart her top making buttons fly and exposing her lushes breasts. Wave after wave of sexual energy filled her, as she wanted to feed that energy she kept her hands down at her sides grasping her pajama bottoms. The image of her nipples moving on the soft mountain of flesh was like an earthquake as each thrust of her hips made them move. The smell of woman sex filled the air. The man just stood over the woman watching her wiggle in sexual bliss.

When air was once again going in and out of her normally the bare breasted woman stood up to take a look at herself in the mirror. Sweat was on her brow and her hair was a tangled mass, but that was not what interested her. Her breasts seemed to have grown since the day before. She was a simple 32A-breast woman, but now she had to be a 34B that made things not normal. She cupped her newly enlarged breasts and with a surgeon’s precision she brought up her index fingers and thumbs to her nipples. In one swift motion she pinched and pulled her nipples at the same time. The feeling was over powerful. Her eyes rolled back in her head and gravity took hold of her pulling her down to the ground. More powerful than anything she had ever experienced the feeling was like a hurricane of pure sexual energy was contained inside of her loins. She thrust and bucked and gasps and shrieks and juices came from her. The feeling was over powerful as she put both hands down her pants to ride the waves her body was producing. The feeling was so blanket that the woman even lost consciousness on the bathroom floor.

The man pulled out his book for a few more pages and that was when the woman regained her senses. She stood up realizing what had happened to her and gawked at her breasts. They had to be a size of 36B. The pink nipple and surrounding flesh seemed normal, if not erect, but her pale breasts seemed to defy gravity as they just stood out like the prongs of a forklift. Knowing that she shouldn’t she raised her open right hand and just brushed her right nipple. She was able to grab on to the sink of the bathroom holding up her body since her legs would not. She screamed and threw her head back as another set of sexual waves flowed through her. This one was the least powerful, but more than enough to drench her in sweat from head to toe, but not make her breasts grow noticeably. The man watched this and passed his hand before her face, with no reaction.

The woman stood tall in defiant of what had come over her. She opened her medical cabinet and pulled out a roll of medical adhesive tape and then pulled out two paper cups. Carefully she taped the cups over her nipples. The man shook his head at this. Seeming satisfied she shut off the light and turned around to leave the bathroom. The man stuck out his foot and tripped the big-breasted woman. She fell and caught some of it on her hands, but most of the fall landed on her now enlarged breasts, crushing the paper cups. Her screams came like a fire truck siren. She ripped off the crushed cups as she did the horizontal jump. Not knowing if it was intentional she grasps her big breasts and tried to hold them still letting her hips to do the thrusting.

When calm finally fell over her she slowly stood up and got back into bed. With the sheets in her hands she threw them to the floor, and resting on her back she tried to get some sleep. The man sat back down in the over stuffed chair and began to read his book once more. The night passed with little or no activity from the woman or the man. This didn’t last.

Around four in the morning the man got bored with his book and looked around the dark room. Seemingly to posses the ability to see in the dark the man looked over at the table he sat next to. Not only was there a lamp on the table but there was also a vase decoration with dried flowers and exotic feathers sticking out of it. The man plucked out a feather and walked over to the half nude-sleeping woman. Between the pale flesh of her breasts he passed the feather on her skin. The woman waved her arm at the feeling but missed the man and the target the man wanted her to hit. He passed the feather again, and again she raised her arm, and this time she met the mark. Just her wrist touched her nipple, but in that instant her eyes flew open and unseeing eyes showed the man smiling down at her. The unintentional stimulation of her nipples made the effect all more powerful. Her hands shot down to her clitoris to try and subdue it. The men made a silent laugh and sat back down to watch the show.

The night went on and the man read his book as the woman moaned in sleep. Her dreams were of sexually nature and the night’s events produced them. The darkness seemed to lighten and somewhere in the house six o’clock chimed, and seconds later the woman’s alarm clock started to beep loudly. The woman unconsciously rolled over to turn off the alarm. This meant that she rolled over on her chest and very sensitive nipples. She didn’t even get to turn off her alarm when she started to buck and ride the waves of sex. The man got up to leave the woman to rock with her alarm clock.

Fog had rolled into the suburb and the man’s walk was very peaceful. He entered a small two-story duplex with blue vinyl siding. He went strait to his computer and clicked off the screen saver. There on the screen was a rotating image of the woman he just accompanied. A name at the top said she was Cindy Smith. There were multiple commands in a box next to her picture. Also it contained other statistics about her such as her breasts now were 36C. He clicked off the program and then closed down his computer.

After a shower and food the man walked into town, and into a store called ‘Big Books and Tech Toys’ like he owned the place, because he did. At a little before seven in the morning the place was already open. Behind the counter was a tall chunky blond that was under twenty-five.

She looked up at the man again dressed in black, “Hey Walt what’s up?”

He moved his fingers together to indicate money and the woman laughed. Walt walked to the back of the store to his office. The store was in five sections. One section held comic books from the past and present. Another section held used books of every degree of interest and style. A third second in the middle of the store was compact disks of different artists and styles and sounds. The back corner was dominated by used VHS videos of different movies that people didn’t want anymore. A new and rather small section, but was doing well so far was used computer games from trivia to sports to action games. Walt walked into his office and quickly pulled from his pocket a CD. From a stack of computer games he extracted a tank simulation game box. From the box he pulled out the jewel case with the game inside. He pulled out the game and the back of the case. He placed the CD he brought with him into the back and placed everything back the way it was. There was a knock at the door.

“Walt there is some customer here that would like to see you,” said the woman from behind the counter.

Walt opened the door and found himself facing a teenage boy looking nervous. The boy looked at Walt, “I’m sorry I exchanged a game yesterday that I didn’t mean to. It’s a tank game, green box, one disk I would like it back, please.”

Walt looked at the woman and raised an eyebrow. She took the hint, “I’m sorry sir but all sales to us are final.”

“I want him to say it,” said the boy.

Both Walt and the woman smiled, “Walt can’t talk he’s mute. Do you have your receipt?” The boy produced a slip of paper that he handed to Walt. Walt took a look at it and it said Jay Brown exchanged five video games for a total of ten dollars to a Heather White, the woman that stood before Walt. Walt shook his head and handed back the piece of paper.

“Sorry pal but Walt sticks with the policy that all exchanges are final,” said Heather.

“Well can I buy it back?” Brown asked.

Walt picked up a pricing gun from his desk and picked out the game Jay wanted and placed a 12.95-dollar sicker on it, and handed it to the boy. Jay nodded his head to Walt and then with Heather walked to pay for what just the day before he sold.

Walt closed the door and turned on his computer. An icon on the screen showed MCPC program, which was what Walt clicked on. He placed in the space for a name Jay Brown and up popped the picture of the boy that was there moments before. Walt typed quickly and in short Jay Brown will not remember anything about the program MCPC and will think the reason why he wanted the game back was for the music CD behind the tank simulation program.

Walt then decided that the store could use more business and decided to create a blanket command. Every single person within one hundred miles that stay within that range for more than two weeks will have to come to ‘Big Books and Tech Toys’ once every three months. Anyone who visited the store, if they had spending money, they would spend at least half of it at the store, unless he or she is an employee of the store. This would bring some added capital to the store.

From the other side of the office door, “I’m sorry I’m late I couldn’t find my underwear.”

“Relax Laura, Walt won’t care as long as you mark it on your time card,” Heather said.

Walt came out to find Laura putting her backpack behind the counter. She was a small woman of only nineteen years old with black hair and a very tan complexion. She was in college and worked at the store part time.

Laura saw Walt come up, “I’m sorry I’m late. I couldn’t find my book, my English book.”

Walt smiled and pointed at Heather and then made the motion of a drink. This meant that he wondered if Heather wanted to get a drink of coffee with him.

“Gladly, this has been a weird morning,” Heather said picking up her purse.

“Oh Walt,” Laura said from the counter, “my history class was called off today so I can work until three today and then come in again at my regular time.”

Walt nodded in agreement and held the door open for Heather. The two walked the two stores down to the coffeehouse to get their favorite. While in line Heather looked around and outside walking on the sidewalk was Cindy Smith.

“There’s the competition,” Heather said pointing, “what’s wrong with her chest?”

Walt smiled. Under a very bulky black sweatshirt Cindy’s breasts still jutted out, but what were predominate were two perfect circles pressing against the material. Under that sweatshirt were two plastic pipes taped to her breasts to protect her nipples and an ace bandage crushing her breasts into her chest. The effect was more noticeable than large breasts alone. Cindy walked on with her nose up in the air looking down at everyone.

“I can’t believe that she would say that we cheated people out of the price for their used books,” Heather said paying for her coffee.

Back at the store business was picking up, and Walt went back to his office. He priced many more books and video’s and computer games giving them to Laura to shelve. Customers came in and out and the noontime rush came and went. At about three o’clock Laura went off to her class, and Walt went back to his office. He called up the MCPC program and typed in the name Amber West, who was Cindy Smith’s assistant, and proceeded to change Amber around. The next time Amber would touch Cindy, for whatever reason, she would get incredibly horny, so horny that she would be dripping wet with woman juices. Yet she would not be horny for a man, but for women, any woman. Also the juices that she was producing were very powerful sexual pheromones that would effect only women, any woman. Walt also placed a blanket program around Cindy’s store that no man could enter, but anyone who was already inside could leave once Amber touched Cindy.

Walt told Heather that he would be back in a little while, and he walked strait for Cindy’s store. The sign proclaimed ‘Cindy’s Best Books’ for added flare the B’s were in the shape of books. Inside the store on the other side of the large windows showed something more interesting than books. A crowd was around looking at five women inside the store in a wild orgy. Cindy’s breasts had grown to at least 44EE and there was no end in site. A man that was inside of the store came out in disgust and with the door open the two women watching stiffened and headed for the door, even the young woman walking past caught some of the smell and ran for the door ripping off her top along the way.

Walt went back to his office and changed Amber back and reduced Cindy’s breasts back to 40DD, but kept the stimulation program for now. Walt added a few things to Cindy, first her breasts would shrink to normal size at seven o’clock every night, but would regain their stimulation/growth program would start again every morning at one o’clock. Walt removed the entrance part of the blanket program. This would have done enough damage to Cindy that her business was done. Walt will probably buy her stock of books too.

The future was looking good, and so should his employees. Walt altered Heather to make her taller, remove most of her fat, and give her an athletic build like she always wanted. He also reduce her aging process to half. Laura always wanted bigger breasts so Walt changed them from 32A to a nice 36B with some strengthening to the back. Walt also added that anything Laura read or heard would be immediately and perfectly remembered, so her studying would be easier.

Walt then pulled up himself. He had already fixed his heart murmur and put himself in prime health for the rest of his life. He had already made himself two inches taller and twice the mussel plus he would never have to exercise again to keep the mussel tone. Walt had made his eyes so that he could see perfectly in any light. He added that he was much more attractive to women. Finally he wrote in that he could again speak. Before Walt sent the command he looked at what he wrote. He pushed the backspace and erased the ability to speak, and clicked send.