The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spa

September 2000

Susan wasn’t going to put up with it any more. She had taken all she could take. She was going to quit her job and tell her boss Carmen, the Bitch from Hell, what she really thought of her. Susan had held so many bad jobs in the past, she was eager to believe Carmen when she said that it would be different working for her. But she turned out to be the worst boss of all, demanding Susan work long hours, and then taking credit for all the work afterwards. She was a liar—a backstabbing liar—and that’s just what Susan intended to tell her when she quit.

Susan took a few deep breaths, and stepped into Carmen’s office. She was nervous; it had taken a long time for her to build up the courage to do this. She knew she had to be assertive. She had to stop letting people walk all over her.

Carmen was sitting behind her desk, waiting for Susan. She was smiling, something Carmen rarely did. Susan figured that Carmen knew what was coming. But she wasn’t going to let Carmen sweet-talk her way out of this, like she had done in the past. This time it would be different.

“Hello, Susan,” said Carmen. She could be quite pleasant when she wanted to.

Susan stared Carmen directly in the eye. “Carmen, I—”

“Wait a minute,” interrupted Carmen. “Before you say anything, I wanted to apologize to you.”

“Apologize?”

“Look, I know that things haven’t been going well between us lately, and I know that you don’t think I appreciate the hard work you do around here. That’s why I bought you a special present.” Carmen handed a travel brochure to Susan.

NEW OUTLOOK RESORT & SPA FOR WOMEN

“I went ahead and booked you for the long weekend. I paid for it out of my own pocket. It’s just my way of saying thanks.”

Susan studied the brochure. There were pictures of women having facials, getting massages, and in general being pampered. This was exactly what she needed after all the stress Carmen put on her. “Gee, Carmen, I don’t know what to say.”

“You’re an excellent employee, and I don’t want to lose you. Take the vacation, have a good time, and when you get back things will be different between us. I promise.”

“Susan didn’t believe for a moment that Carmen would ever change, and it was not as if a simple present would make up for the kind of grief that Carmen put her through. But Susan was no dummy—she would take the free vacation first, and quit afterwards. “I’ll go home and pack,” she said.

Carmen smiled again. “By the way, Susan, that’s a lovely dress you’re wearing. It makes you look so... feminine.”

“Oh, thanks,” said Susan. Bitch.

* * *

Susan left for the spa that evening. It took her a couple of hours to drive there, and by the time she arrived it was late. Dragging her heavy suitcase inside, she found that it looked nothing at all like the brochure. In the front hall, everything was white—the walls, the floor and the ceiling. There were no furnishings in the front hall except for a single white desk. There was a girl seated behind the desk, wearing a white uniform, like a nurse or a makeup counter girl.

“Good evening,” said the girl, who looked like she was nineteen. “Do you have a reservation?”

“Hi, I’m Susan Garrett.”

“Hi, Susan!” said the girl, cheerfully. “We’ve been expecting you.”

Just then, two other women came walking past Susan. Both of them were wearing white unitards, made of a thin skin-tight material. They didn’t have any underwear underneath. This place was starting to give Susan the creeps, but it was too late to go back home, so she might as well spend the night.

The girl reached underneath her desk, and pulled out a unitard like the other women were wearing, and handed it to Susan. “Here you go,” said the girl.

“What’s this for?” asked an incredulous Susan.

“It’s your unitard. All guests of the spa must wear one.”

“Are you kidding me? What kind of place is this?”

The girl ignored Susan. She reached behind her desk again, produced a pair of dark sunglasses, and put them on.

“What the hell is going on here?” asked Susan, who was getting annoyed.

Suddenly, a bright strobe light started flashing. Susan instantly became calm and relaxed. Her anger just melted away, and she felt calm and peaceful.

“All guests of the spa must wear a unitard, and nothing else,” said the girl. “Put the unitard on.”

Susan just stood there, with the light flashing in her eyes, very confused.

“Put the unitard on,” repeated the girl.

“But...” Susan tried to say something, but was unable to form the words.

“Put the unitard on.”

Slowly, Susan’s arms reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. Staring blankly off into space, Susan disrobed in front of the girl. Once she was completely naked, she took the unitard and slid the flimsy garment up over her body. When she was finished, she turned and faced the girl again. The strobe light stopped blinking.

“Welcome to the New Outlook Spa!” said the girl. “You’re in Room 107, right down the hall to the left.”

Susan was disoriented. She stood there for a few moments, and tried to gain her composure. “Uhm... OK... Thanks...” She started walking towards her room, but she had a nagging feeling she was forgetting something. “Wait a minute... Uhm... A key. You didn’t give me a key to my room.”

“That’s not necessary, ma’am. None of the rooms have locks,” said the girl.

“Oh, OK.” Susan walked down the hallway to her room, unaware that she had just left her suitcase and a pile of her clothes in the middle of the lobby.

Susan slowly walked down the white hallway until she reached Room 107. Like the rest of the building, the room was completely white. The only piece of furniture in the room was a bed. There were no covers on the bed, only a white fitted sheet stretched over the mattress. There was another girl in the room, dressed as Susan was. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at nothing in particular.

“Oh, excuse me,” said Susan. “Do I have the right room? Is this Room 107?”

The girl turned and faced Susan, she smiled, and slowly nodded.

“We’re supposed to share the room?”

The girl nodded again.

“But there’s only one bed in the room. Where am I supposed to—”

A strobe light began flashing again. A soothing female voice could be heard from hidden loudspeakers, echoing off the walls and coming from all directions at once:

SLEEP... SLEEP... SLEEP...

The other girl quickly lay on top of the bed, curled up and fell asleep. The voice comforted Susan, the way her mother’s voice did when she was a little girl.

SLEEP... SLEEP... SLEEP...

Susan was suddenly feeling very drowsy. She barely made it to the bed before she collapsed. She curled up next to the other girl, and closed her eyes.

* * *

At some point in the middle of the night, Susan was awakened by the flashing strobe. The same soothing female voice could be heard.

EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY...

The dark room was illuminated by the flashes of light from the strobe. Susan could see snapshots of her roommate, spreading Susan’s legs apart, and burying her head between them. Conveniently, the crotch of her unitard had a snap opening, allowing easy access for the girl’s tongue. Susan let out a loud moan. She had never felt sensations like this before.

EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY...

Moments later, the girls had arranged themselves into the sixty-nine position, so as to provide mutual gratification. Susan had never gone down on a woman before, but she tried to duplicate the same thrilling tongue action that the girl was providing her. From the sounds of the girl’s grunts and moans, Susan knew she was successful.

EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY... EAT PUSSY...

At almost the same time, the two girls came. Their bodies tangled together, they writhed and squirmed on the bed like one unit. Susan had never been brought to orgasm so quickly, nor had she ever had one this powerful. Even after they came, the girls kept licking each other, unable to stop.

Eventually, the voice changed:

SLEEP... SLEEP... SLEEP...

Susan rolled over, and closed her eyes.

* * *

WAKE UP... WAKE UP... WAKE UP...

Susan opened her eyes and sat up. She tried to shake the cobwebs from her mind. She knew that she had dreams—erotic dreams. She could almost picture them in her mind... but then the images quickly faded.

Her roommate sat up, yawned and stretched. She had a big, happy smile on her face. She seemed positively aglow. Susan noticed that the girl’s unitard crotch was unfastened. Just what had happened last night? Why was the mattress stained? Then she noticed her own unitard crotch was unfastened. Blushing, Susan quickly snapped it shut.

Before she had a chance to ask the girl what was going on. The strobe started flashing again. Quickly, all the confusing thoughts disappeared from her mind.

SHOWER... SHOWER... SHOWER...

Susan looked around. There was no bathroom here. She followed her roommate out into the hallway. There was a group of women, all wearing unitards, walking to a room at the end of the hall. Inside was a large bathroom, covered in white tiles.

Along one of the walls was a large communal shower—no stalls, just a row of nozzles for them to stand under. Susan was appalled at the poor facilities at the spa. Couldn’t they provide the guests with a private shower? She must remember to complain to the management—after she was done with her shower.

Susan peeled off her unitard, just as all the other girls were doing. Susan visited the gym regularly, so she was used to undressing in front of other women... except this time it was different. All the other girls were looking at her in a funny way. They all had coy smiles on their lips, just like her roommate. They seemed to be checking her out. Susan felt uncomfortable.

Susan stood underneath one of the nozzles, turned on the water, and bathed herself. She faced the wall and tried not to pay attention to the other girls, but it was difficult. All the other girls were laughing, giggling and splashing. She glanced over and saw that most of the other girls were lathering each other up. Susan found this to be obscene. Why can’t they let her take a shower in peace?

The strobe light began to flash.

SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY...

Susan turned and faced the girl standing next to her. Looking at the girl’s wet naked body, she suddenly saw her in a whole new way. It was if she never really looked at a woman before!

SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY...

The girl was tall and skinny, and had red hair. Her entire body was covered with freckles. She was so cute! Her face, her lips, her breasts... Susan could not resist the urge to reach out and touch her. Her skin was so smooth, so soft...

SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY... SO PRETTY...

Just as Susan was touching her, the girl’s hand was also caressing Susan’s body, sending chills up her body. Susan hugged her, and pressed the girl’s body up close to hers. “What’s your name?” she whispered in the girl’s ear.

“Megan,” she replied. Susan was positive that Megan was the most beautiful thing she ever set her eyes on.

Suddenly, without warning, Megan kissed Susan, plunging her tongue into Susan’s mouth. Startled, Susan pushed her away. This was all happening too fast! It was all too new for her. Reluctantly, Susan stepped out of the shower.

* * *

A little while later, Susan walked back to her room, naked. When she got there, she found her roommate already there, changing into a clean unitard. Her roommate wasn’t as cute as Megan was, but Susan couldn’t help but stare. She liked how the unitard looked on her—how it highlighted her curves—it made her look so... feminine. When Susan changed into her unitard, her roommate was looking at her in the same way.

Susan remembered that she wanted to file a complaint. She went to the front desk and asked to see the manager. She was sent to an office in the back. Seated behind a white desk was an older woman, wearing a white business suit, with white hose and white pumps. “Hi, I’m Karen, the manager,” she said. “I understand you have some complaints?”

“That’s right,” said Susan.

“I’m so sorry to hear that! Why don’t you sit down and tell me about it? We want to do everything possible to make sure your stay is a pleasant one.”

Susan sat in a white plastic chair that was opposite Karen’s desk. The chair was cold and slippery, and it was difficult to get comfortable. “First of all,” said Susan, “I don’t understand why we have to wear these stupid unitards.”

“I’m afraid you’re mistaken,” said Karen. “The unitards are completely optional. It just so happens that all of our guests want to wear them.”

“Well, that’s not what the girl at the front desk told me.”

“Oh, dear. I guess you misunderstood her, then.” Karen stood and went to her closet. She pulled out a white robe, and handed it to Susan. “Why don’t you put this on until we can get you something else to wear?”

Susan stood and took the robe. She tried to put on the robe, but she found that she couldn’t. Something was holding her back. After several attempts, she threw the robe on the floor in frustration, and sat back down.

“So I guess you do want to wear the unitard after all,” said Karen.

“Well, yes... I mean no... I don’t know... I...”

“Was there something else you wanted to complain about?”

“I don’t understand why I have to share a bed with another guest.”

“Is that a problem? Are you not getting along with your roommate?”

“No, that’s not it. She’s very nice... I guess. She hasn’t spoken a word to me since I got here.”

“And didn’t you have a restful sleep last night?”

“Well, yes, but...”

“In fact, wasn’t it the most peaceful, relaxing sleep you’ve had in ages?”

“Why, yes, it was,” agreed Susan.

“So what exactly is the problem?”

Susan was at a loss for words.

“Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?”

Susan had wanted to complain about the communal showers, but she decided she was too embarrassed to talk about what had happened. “No, nothing else,” she said, staring at the floor.

“Excellent. Please enjoy our fine facilities, and if you have any more problems, feel free to bring it to my attention.”

“OK,” said Susan. She stood and left.

* * *

After a surprisingly delicious breakfast, Susan wandered around, looking for something to do. She came across a large room where a group of women were lying on tables, all getting massages. There was one empty table in the middle of the room. Susan went and lay down on the table. A masseuse immediately came over to her. She, like all the other masseuses, was wearing dark glasses for some reason. As Susan lay on her stomach, the masseuse began to knead her tight muscles. It felt wonderful.

After about fifteen minutes, the masseuse spoke to her. “Are you feeling very relaxed?”

“Yes...” said Susan. In fact she could not recall ever feeling more relaxed in her life.

A strobe light began to flash. The masseuse leaned over and spoke directly into Susan’s ear. “So relaxed...” she said. “So relaxed...”

Susan sank further down into the table.

“So relaxed... So submissive... So docile...”

A wave of tranquility washed over Susan’s body.

“So submissive... So docile...” The masseuse repeated the words, over and over again. “So submissive... So docile...” Susan lost track of the time. “So submissive... So docile...”

Some indeterminant amount of time later, Susan was still lying on the table. Her masseuse was long gone, but Susan didn’t care. She felt wonderful, and she wished she could feel this way forever. Susan heard the clip-clop of a woman’s shoes across the floor, and the sound stopped right in front of her. She opened her eyes and saw Karen standing over her. “Are you feeling better now?” she asked.

“Mmmmm...” purred Susan.

“That’s nice,” said Karen. “Do you remember when you were talking to me in my office?”

“Uh-huh.”

WHAP! Karen suddenly smacked her on the behind. “Don’t you ever, ever speak to me like that again!” WHAP! “Don’t you ever show me disrespect again!” WHAP! “You’ve been a bad girl!” WHAP! “A bad, bad girl!!” WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Susan began to cry. Yes, it was true. She had been a very bad girl. She deserved to be spanked. Karen smacked her about a dozen more times. Susan’s unitard provided no padding, and each blow stung more than the previous.

Finally Karen stopped. “Are you sorry for your behavior?”

“Oh, yes, ma’am!” cried Susan.

“Do you promise to be good girl from now on?”

“Yes, ma’am!”

“Good.” Karen walked halfway across the room. “Now I want you to crawl over here and lick my feet!”

“What!?” exclaimed Susan.

“You heard me!”

“Yes, ma’am.” Susan climbed off of the table. Susan turned around and saw that all the other women were still lying on their tables and they were all staring at her. Susan’s backside was covered with welts, which were clearly visible as pink splotches through the translucent fabric.

Susan got down on her hands and knees, and began to crawl. The floor was cold and hard. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. When she arrived at Karen’s feet, she licked them thoroughly and passionately. She was unbelievably turned on.

“That’s enough,” said Karen, eventually.

Susan stopped, looked up at Karen, and mouthed the words “take me” to her. Karen looked down at her sternly, then turned and walked away, leaving Susan curled up on the floor, alone. She began to sob again.

Susan suddenly got an idea. She stood, and ran out the door and down the hall, as quickly as her stocking feet could take her. She looked in every room until she found Megan, alone, lying on one of the beds. Susan leapt on the bed next to Megan, and kissed her. The two of them made love, passionately. Susan, with her face buried in Megan’s muff, felt so comfortable. She could not remember ever making love to a woman before, yet everything seemed so familiar to her, so natural. The two of them kept at it all afternoon and into the evening, right up until the voice told them to go to sleep.

* * *

The weekend was over, and Susan was back at work. She walked into Carmen’s office carrying a cappucino with a sprinkle of nutmeg, just as Carmen liked it. She placed the mug on Carmen’s desk. “Here you go, ma’am.”

Carmen smiled warmly at her. “So did you have a nice time at the spa?”

“Oh, yes!” said Susan, enthusiastically. “It was wonderful! I met my new best friend there. Her name is Megan.”

“That’s so sweet,” said Carmen. “Perhaps I can meet her some time.”

Susan suddenly got a chill. “Yes,” she said, “I think she would like that.”

“So are you ready to get back to work?”

“Yes, Karen—I mean Carmen—I mean ma’am. Yes, ma’am!”

“Great. Can you check the numbers on the Peterson account and tell me if they make any sense?”

“Right away, ma’am.” Susan headed off back to her cubicle.

“Wait a minute,” said Carmen. “One more thing.” Susan turned to face her. “When you enter or leave my office, and I’m the only other person here, I want you to curtsy for me.”

“Curtsy?”

“You do know how to curtsy, don’t you? Let me see.”

Susan gave Carmen a little dip. She felt a huge lump in her throat.

Carmen laughed. “Excellent! Now go and get me those figures!”

“Yes, ma’am!” said Susan. She curtsied again, and eagerly went off to work. If she worked hard enough, she hoped, it would take her mind off how hot and wet she was.

The End.