The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sorority Car Wash

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

I noticed the signs for it as I turned into my street after meeting my client for lunch. Living just off campus near a good size Midwestern college had its perks. Seeing hot sorority girls “dressed” in skimpy bikinis was a plus but the added traffic was a definite minus. However, the gas station on the corner seemed to lend their space for these washes on a fairly regular basis. The restaurant on the other corner had great food so how could I complain.

While my house was only three drives up from the corner the ample trees and bushes made it very private. I rarely had visitors except the occasional sales person or religious fanatic. To say I was surprised when the doorbell rang would be an understatement. I had really hoped to go for the rest of the day without interruption and frankly had expected none. I went to the door and looked out the side window. It was one of the bikini clad girls (in fact one I had noticed for her ample chest and long red hair) the other was not in a swimsuit but would have revealed less if she was. The second young lady was dressed in some kind of minimal white top and matching white shorts. Both articles of clothing were soaked and in doing so clearly revealed every detail of her skimpy underthings. The first girl was pretty; this one could only be described as breathtaking. Both girls were soaked and obviously freezing as the sky had briefly turned overcast. Also, they were doing what I had learned recently was referred to as the pee-pee dance (at least by my cousin in regards to her three year old).

“And what do I owe the pleasure of having you two young ladies at my doorstep?” I asked while attempting not to ogle the two.

“Pleasssse,” the bikini clad girl shivered out, “can we borrow your bathroom, we really need to go badly, the gas station is filthy and the restaurant won’t let us in dressed like this. We watched you pull in your drive before so we knew you were home. Please we’re desperate!” She actually got all of that out before I could interrupt.

I felt bad for them so I ushered them in. “You girls wait here; I will get you some towels.” I headed for my first floor master bath to retrieve some towels, the girls did look miserable, besides I did not want them dripping water everywhere.

As I moved off I heard the second girl say quietly (sound travels if the design is right) to the first, “young ladies…girls…who is he kidding he can’t be more than seven or eight years older than we are, my brother Steve is older than he is.”

That might be true but in order to gain respect as an architect I had worked hard to develop a mature persona. I quickly returned with the towels and told them they could use my bathroom as it would entail the minimal amount of water on my floors and carpets. Once I was sure of their going in the right direction I returned to my work. I remained undisturbed for a good twenty minutes, at which point I began to be concerned.

I headed toward my bedroom when I noticed that the girls were in my entertainment room. I call it that because it came with a built-in bar even though I rarely use it, I did keep it well stocked.

(Interlude)

The following occurred while the girls were in the bathroom:

Brittney:

“Boy this place is nice, I wonder if he is gay. I have never seen a guy’s place this clean before.”

Amber:

“Just because he’s neat doesn’t mean he’s gay. Did you see the way he was staring at both of us?”

Brittney:

“More like at you, even pale baby blue panties can’t hide under wet white clothing.”

Amber:

“They wouldn’t be wet if you hadn’t sprayed me.”

Brittney:

“Whatever!”

Amber:

“What are you doing rummaging in his stuff?”

Brittney:

“I want to see if he is gay or not.” She pulled something out of the garbage. “Aha! He isn’t gay but I am beginning to think he isn’t safe either.”

Amber:

“Why?”

Brittney:

“See this return address, this is one of those sex places, my ex-boyfriend used to try and order from them. See if there is a letter in the trash, there was one that came with the box.”

Amber:

“I found it.”

Brittney:

“Well read it.”

Amber:

“Hey David, Bro, You have got to try this stuff, you need to have some fun before you settle down. The pink pills will turn any woman into a hot eager slut for two to three hours and blue pills will keep you hard and going for hours. Whatever you do don’t mix them with alcohol it has some weird side effects. Your Bro Joe.”

Brittney:

“See I told you he was dangerous.”

Amber:

“If he is so dangerous, then why did he toss it in the trash without even opening the package?”

Brittney:

“Whatever, look can you give me a few seconds alone? I need to you know…”

After Amber left the room Brittney opened the package, two small bottles carefully packed were contained inside. She opened both up and noted that each bottle contained about 20 pills. There was a paper with directions the only part she read was that both types were odorless, colorless, tasteless, and dissolved quickly in liquids. She palmed two pinks and a blue tossing the package back into the trash (for now). Amber is such a prude, Brittney thought, this aught to loosen both of them up.

Brittney:

“You know I noticed a pretty well stocked bar, I have a great idea Amber lets make ourselves and Dave a drink.”

Amber:

“I don’t know that might be really abusing his hospitality.”

Brittney:

“What do you want to do strip and show him how grateful you are?”

(End interlude)

“May I ask just what you girls are doing behind the bar, neither of you look old enough to be drinking?”

Brittney:

“We are both 21 and we decided to make you a drink to thank you for helping us. By the way what’s your name?”

“Dave.”

“Well Dave here is your drink, I am Brittney and this is my friend and roommate Amber. Now I think we should all drink to being warm and cozy.”

Both girls were still covered in the towels, Amber had done something so that it covered her chest as well as her bottom, Brittney had hers wrapped around her waist like a sarong. I decided what the hell and drank mine down just like Brittney had. Amber was just sipping hers. I must say that Brittney made a good drink. She had taken the spiced rum and coke and mix them just right.

“Come on Amber, drink up. I am sure Dave will let me fix another one or maybe he will give us a tour of the house.”

“I would love to see the rest of the house if you wouldn’t mind.” Amber spoke up.

I gave them a quick tour of the house because I had noticed a growing erection that I was working hard to hide. It was made easier to hide by the fact that both girl’s complained of being warm and had shed their towels but it also made it impossible to get rid of seeing those two nearly naked beauties. As I was about to show them out Brittney asked to see the master bedroom again. I tried to get both girls to go before me but Brittney insisted I go first. After she entered she shut the door, both Amber and I turned to look at her.

She was removing her top and when she finished began to undo the strings holding her bottom together.

“Just what do you think you are doing Brittney?”

“I am taking my bottom off so that we can fuck.” She said very matter of factly. “You can hold those towels over your stiff cock as long as you want but it still won’t change the fact that you want to do both of us and we both want to do you.”

I turned to Amber to ask her what was going on but she had stepped closer and before I could say anything leaned in for a deep tongue kiss while her hands moved to shove the towels out of her way. While I was occupied Brittney came up behind me and briefly pressed her naked body against mine. Instead of pulling my shirt off she immediately went to work to remove my pants and underwear. I happened to be wearing briefs and the sudden freedom was a relief to my cock since my raging hard-on had somehow increased in intensity.

Once she felt my naked penis Amber deserted my mouth and moved south. Brittney took advantage of the opening and removed the rest of my clothing, she then moved around front to offer me one of her big juicy breast. Her nipples were dark and large even on her chest they jutted out in need of attention. Meanwhile Amber began to lick and suck on my cock; her efforts were earnest although not expert. Both girls had begun to moan as they offered themselves to me.

I moved away my cock leaving Amber’s mouth with a pop. They both offered up complaints to which I responded that I wanted to lay on the bed while they had their way with me. While I was getting situated Amber removed her clothing. Taking advantage of the opening Brittney put her mouth on my cock. Now she knew how to suck a man’s cock. She would have to give Amber lessons so that the next time she could apply herself more skillfully. What was I thinking there would be no next time, I am not even sure how there was a this time.

“That’s not fair; I was sucking your cock Dave, why does she get to suck it?”

“Why don’t you sit on my face Amber, then you can get your pussy licked and sucked while Brittney is busy sucking? You two can switch off after awhile that way you both will get everything that is coming to you.” Little did I know how prophetic those words were?

She literally clapped her hands in joy and then jumped up on the bed to place her dark pussy right above my mouth. Her black pussy hair was trimmed very short and neat. Did I mention that Amber was Chinese, or perhaps I should say of Chinese decent because I had not noticed any trace of an accent? Anyway I was soon covered by her pussy, I did manage to reach up and grab her nipples as she began to move back and forth fucking my tongue with great enthusiasm.

After about five or six minutes my cock was suddenly fully exposed to the air. Then Brittney said: “Ok Amber lets switch, I’m sure you are hungry for cock and I know my pussy could use some attention right now.” They switched and soon I saw a pussy covered in red curly hair descending on my face. I honestly don’t know who tasted better. Brittney’s was almost sweet like honey, while Amber had this kind of spicy flavor like cinnamon or something.

Amber’s mouth moved off my cock after what seemed like only a few minutes. Then I felt a tight wetness descend onto my shaft swallowing it whole in a tight wet grip. As she began to slide up and down my shaft I felt her hands replace mine on Brittney’s tits. Nonplussed I moved my hands to Brittney’s ass kneading her tight young butt as I licked and sucked at her clit. At first I made no objection or comment as they moved to change places, then I decided to take some albeit minor control.

“Brittney, use your mouth to clean my cock before you stick it in your pussy.”

“Gladly!” This is exactly what she did.

This continued for some time with the girls switching back and forth and cleaning my cock with their mouths before thrusting me deep inside of them. Finally I felt myself ready to explode, I really had no idea how I could possibly have lasted so long. I tried to warn them but they both refused to set me free. I struggled but could not help myself I came pumping spurt after spurt into Amber’s eager pussy. It was only then that Brittney got off of my face and Amber released me, but it was so that Brittney could lick and suck at my pussy soaked cock as the last of the cum flowed out.

The girl’s rearranged themselves so that Brittney could sink her face into Amber’s cum filled pussy. Brittney had her ass up and I was a little surprised that they hadn’t assumed a sixty-nine position. I started to get up and clean up when Amber grabbed my still hard penis. “Where do you think you are going Dave, Brittney needs your cock in her pussy, she needs to feel you cum in her as bad as I needed it.”

I wasn’t sure if I had the strength but with the sight of her ass and pussy lips the last of my intellect fled and I thrust into the waiting eager pussy of my redheaded slut.

To say I knew everything that went on for the next few hours would be a lie. I think I came in each pussy at least twice and each mouth at least once but I would not swear to it. All I really know is that I was exhausted when I finally walked the two of them back to Brittney’s car. They both kissed me and said goodnight, yes it was night, and I returned to the house. I planned to shower but fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

The next day was Saturday and I had no plans so had not bothered to set the alarm, so when the ringing woke me it took a few seconds to realize it was the phone. Morning is not my best time and I usually needed a cup or two of coffee to get my head straight.

“Hello? Who? Oh Brittney, I’m sorry I just woke up, no, no you don’t need to apologize after all its already…after nine. Come over? Sure just give me 30 minutes to shower and get some coffee into me.”

I wasn’t sure what she wanted but my dick sprung to attention hoping for some more of last night. It did not go down the entire time I showered and even after I dried off, definitely weird and very unlike me but those girls were hot. I decided a loose pair of shorts would be best to avoid any injury. I barely managed to gulp a cup down before the doorbell rang. I looked outside and was almost disappointed that it was just Brittney.

Of course the sight of her when I opened the door made my hard on even harder. She had on a skin tight mini-dress and fuck me heels all in white. I could tell she wore little or nothing underneath.

“Brittney come in, come in, you look fantastic this morning.”

“Do you really like it; I wore it just for you?”

“Of course I do. So it’s just you, Amber didn’t want to join you this morning?”

She looked a little nervous and unsure of herself and although are acquaintance had been brief; this did not seem like her at all. “She was sleeping…and I figured it would be ok to come alone…its ok isn’t it?” Now she sounded timid what was going on here.

“Of course it’s ok Brittney, as you can tell I’m really glad to see you.” I did not need to direct her eyes to my cock they really hadn’t let my crotch since she walked in.

“Could I…would you mind if I sucked on it right now…I…I really need your cock Dave I really, really need it.” She was acting like an addict in need of a fix (not that I know what one is like but it was the way I imagined it was).

“Sure, make your self at home.” I guess I expected her to give it a squeeze and then head off to the bedroom but instead she dropped to the floor and yanked my shorts down. My cock’s freedom was short lived as her mouth captured it and held it prisoner. Soon the sounds of eager sucking filled the entryway. I really was enjoying it but I guess I am a traditionalist I wanted some place to sit or lie down while she did her thing. So after a few maybe five or six minutes I pulled out of her mouth, she cried out reaching for my dick.

“I’m not taking it away from you, Brittney I just want to move to the bedroom.” She sighed in relief and got to her feet to follow me. Something was really screwy here but for now I intended to go with the flow. When we reached the bedroom I wasn’t even comfortable on the bed before she once again captured my cock with her wet eager lips.

It did not take more then a few more minutes before I poured into her mouth and down her throat. She eagerly sucked and licked every drop.

Seeing that I was still hard (again a mystery to me) she climbed up on me pulled her dress up the little needed to show her nude pussy and plunged her soaked hole once again confining my cock in her hot wet body.

The phone rang. Now I know it is really rude but I was expecting a call from an important potential client. I told her to keep the moans to a minimum and answered the phone. “Hello…Amber…yes of course you are welcome to come over…yes Brittney is here with me…yes I am fucking her as we speak…ok I will see you soon. That was Amber, she said you’re a selfish bitch and to save some cock for her, she will be here in less then ten minutes.”

Brittney moaned not bothering to respond. I really needed to get some answers and quick. I pushed her off of me and she cried out but would not let her change my mind I told her I wanted some answers and I wanted them now (I knew I just wasn’t that much of a stud and I really needed to feel in control).

“Please fuck me, I really need you to fuck me and fill me up with your cum.”

“Not until you tell me what is going on. I know that I am not some super stud no matter how much I would like to be so start telling me exactly what is going on.”

In a burst of honesty Brittney told me all about slipping the pills into the drinks and how when she woke up this morning she had this overwhelming craving for my cock and what it could give her. I went to the bathroom and pulled the pills and the instructions out of the trash she followed me but to my surprise left my still erect cock alone after I told her hands (and mouth) off.

After reading the warnings I decided to read the relevant portion out loud to the young slut. “Listen to this Brittney: Warning combining these pills with alcohol can have extreme consequences. Side effects on woman can be submissiveness, continued sexual desires for any male with whom sexual relations occurred under the influence, and if condoms are not used or seamen is taken orally specific genetic addiction is likely. Then there is some other stuff mentioned but if I understand this correctly because we all took the pills with alcohol licking your’s or Amber’s pussy will be the equivalent of taking another blue pill and eventually my cum will have the same effect on women as taking a pink pill with alcohol. Oh, and joy, apparently whatever sexual morals I have will cease to exist under the influence of your cunts.”

Brittney looked a little frightened but her gaze was still focused on my erect cock. “So then I guess you had better start licking my pussy so you will be able to handle both Amber and myself.”

“Did you hear anything I said Brittney?”

“Yes, but it’s too late for that, I am hopelessly addicted to you and your cock and I am sure Amber is the same way, we will all have to adjust. At least I don’t have a boyfriend to dump like Amber does.”

Before I could respond the doorbell rang. I told Brittney to answer the door and let Amber in (at least I hoped it was Amber). Brittney was to tell Amber everything before they entered the room.

I sat on the bed and was going over the instructions but did not see a way out of this mess. Before, you say poor you, life is so hard, I have a fiancée whom I love; one whom I expected to marry and have children with. Now I have two addicted girls barely out of their teens who will not only expect but need my services. Furthermore, if I ever have sex with my fiancée again she stands a good chance of becoming an addicted slut just like the two sorority girls in the hall. If Abby wasn’t out of the country on business she would be at risk right now.

Suddenly the sound of flesh striking flesh came from the hall I jumped up and opened the door. Brittney had the bright imprint of a hand on her cheek; Amber was standing there her expression filled with fury then she turned to look at me. I won’t say she looked at me with love but lust was certainly there and the anger quickly faded.

“Come in Amber take your clothing off and lay on the bed. Brittney you can go watch TV in the entertainment room, where the bar is, until I call for you.” She looked ready to argue but stopped and headed off.

Amber lay on the bed naked her legs slightly spread her fingers already playing between her legs. I kissed her lips played with her nipples but soon made it down to her pussy. Within a few minutes of first tasting her pussy I was again as hard as I had ever been. After I filled her pussy with my cum I called for Brittney and ordered her to lick Amber’s pussy while I fucked her. Amber was no longer mad not because of the sex but because I had told her not to be mad at Brittney and just like that her anger was gone.

That was a week ago and it no longer bothers me that these sluts are my personal property, the girls have not moved in with me, yet. It might seem like there is little difference since they sleep here every night (well eventually). There are two things that I need to take care of first, Abby is due in this afternoon and everyone of my condoms now have holes in them. I think by Sunday I will be able to introduce her to her fellow sex slaves. The other reason is that Amber has a twin sister who just transferred this semester. Amber begged me to make her sister just like her, they aren’t identical twins, but I agreed especially since Amber says that Angela is the pretty one.