The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Blue, Something Borrowed

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A bit short, I know but I wanted to do something a tad different again. Enjoy.

The famous music, one of the most instantly recognizable ones in the worlds, came floating down from the balcony and into the ears of the tuxedoed and well-dressed guests below. The church was done in lovely white, flowers and drapes hanging over the pews, a long white carpet covering the aisle as everyone turned to see her come in.

Maggie was beautiful, long reddish-brown hair done up in a bun, her dress perfect on her tall and shapely body, her wonderful smile easily blasting past the white veil. Her father at her side, she walked up towards the aisle as they all waited for her.

She smiled up at Chris, the incredibly handsome groom, as he waited for her at the altar. Maggie spared a glance to the side as she saw her bridesmaids in a row, in lovely blue dresses. In the front was Joan. Her best friend since high school, Joan may not have been as drop-dead gorgeous as Maggie was, but she was rather attractive, short brown hair in a pageboy cut, her goofy smile on full blast as she watched her best friend come down the aisle.

Maggie stopped in front of the priest and looked over at Chris. She had been willing to admit, even a few minutes ago, she had some doubts and fears about going through with this, even some worries that she couldn’t make him happy. But one look at him and those ideas passed on. She loved this man, she loved him so much and she was ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.....” As the priest began to speak, Maggie smiled, glancing over at Chris and then at Joan, feeling both of them giving her their love and support. Joan had been such a help these last few weeks planing everything and helping her deal with all the stress the wedding was bringing out. All those great late night talks and drinks had really helped mellow her out with this. She didn’t know what she’d do without Joan.

Maggie managed to bring her attention back to the priest as he continued on his litany. It was going faster than she thought, with all the usual junk about “love, honor and obey” and all that. She felt herself get more excited when the priest started into the home stretch, making the statement that she knew no one would respond to.

“If anyone here has just cause why these two should not be lawfully wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

A sudden flash caught Maggie’s eye. She blinked as it hit and blinked as it hit again. She glanced over to see the sunlight hitting Joan’s watch. It was a nice piece set in an interesting blue band and the flashes of blue were directing into Maggie’s eyes, causing her to miss the first few things of the priest’s speech.

“Maggie?” She saw Chris frown and with a start, realized that it was her turn to say “I do.” Before she could, that same blue flash hit her eyes and suddenly, Maggie felt a sudden fear clutch at her. Fear of committing to Chris, fear of committing to any man. It came without warning and seemed to intensify every time the light bounced off Joan’s watch and into her eyes. Flash and a lifetime of boredom with Chris filled her mind. Flash and fears of Chris leaving her after a few years entered her thoughts. Flash and her throat went dry instantly, words unable to form on her tongue. Flash and her mind was incapable of thinking of saying the words, fear of marrying any man suddenly coming over her. Flash. Flash. Flash.

“Maggie?” Chris’ frown grew deeper as he saw her stammer for something.

“I—I’m—I’m sorry,” Maggie managed to get out to Chris. She turned to the church, staring outward at the confused guests. “I’m sorry.” With that, she bolted down the aisle, the train of her dress flowing after her as ran to the exits and out the church. Behind her, the guests were in an uproar, Maggie’s parents were yelling, Chris just stood there, stunned and Joan? Joan just gave a little smile.

Needless to say, the reception hadn’t been good. Maggie’s father had tried to make a party out of it, but none of the guests were in the mood. They were all too busy trying to figure out what the hell had happened. Chris had just sat in a corner, drinking and ignoring anyone who tried to talk to him. Joan had cut out early and headed home to her apartment. She had just taken off her dress and was standing in bra and panties when an insistent knocking hit the door. Joan padded over and opened it and was immediately knocked back by Maggie bursting in, still in her wedding dress, anger flush on her face.

“What the hell did you?” she screamed pushing her “friend” back against one wall.

“What do you mean?” Joan said. “Maggie, where have you been? We’ve all been worried——”

“Don’t give me that!” Maggie yelled. “I know, all right! I know what you did. I remembered that little thing you did, to make me ‘relax’ over my worries. Dammit, you hypnotized me into calling off the wedding!”

“Do you realize how crazy that sounds?”

“I realize that I was just about to say ‘I do’ to the man I love and the next thing I know, I’m running out with no idea why! And it started when you started doing the flashing from your watch!”

“What, you mean this?” Joan asked, carefully holding the watch up. Before she could catch the light, Maggie grabbed it and ripped it off her wrist. “Dammit, Joan, why? Why would you ruin the most important day of my life? What possible reason could you have?”

Joan bit her lip and looked up at Maggie, emotion in her eyes. “Because I love you.”

Maggie’s jaw dropped as she stared at her friend. “What?”

“I love you,” Joan replied, staring right at Maggie. “I’ve loved you for years, Maggie, but I was so afraid of telling you about it, telling you I was gay and that I wanted you so bad. We’ve always been so close but I just wanted to get closer. And when Chris proposed.....I was afraid that meant I’d lose you forever. So, I had to do this. Look at me, Maggie, look me in the eyes and you know what I’m saying is true, just look me in the eyes and you know it’s true, just look me right in the eyes.....”

In her shock, Maggie made the mistake of looking Joan right in the eyes, unaware that her friend was a far better hypnotist than she let on. “You know it’s true, Maggie, you know I love you, Maggie. You remember it now, don’t you? You remember me telling you that when I relaxed you, you remembered me telling you that and you remember something even more important, Maggie, you remember how much you love me. You remember that, don’t you, Maggie? You remember that you love me, you remember that you love me, don’t you?”

“Love....you....” Maggie suddenly blinked and shook her head. “No, no, I love Chris, I do. I really love Chris, I can’t—”

Joan grabbed Maggie’s head, taking it in her hands as she looked deep into her bright blue eyes. “You know me, Maggie. You’ve known me longer than Chris, you’ve loved me more than Chris, Maggie, you’ve loved me more than Chris. Remember what I’ve told you, Maggie, remember what I’ve said. Forget him, Maggie, forget Chris, forget how you feel about Chris, forget him. Forget all you’ve ever felt towards men in your life, Maggie, forget all that. Think of me, Maggie, think only of me, no one else but me, Maggie. Think of how much I mean to you, how much of your world I’m a part of, think about that, Maggie, think about how much I mean to you. You love me, Maggie, you love me.”

“I....love you.....” Maggie said softly, her longtime friendship and affection for Joan manipulated into a feeling that resembled love. Which, for Joan, was good enough.

“Yes, Maggie, you love me, you love being with me, Maggie, you love being with me,” Joan slowly stroked Maggie’s cheek, staring into her partly glazed eyes. “I’m going to kiss you, Maggie. When I do, you will return to a full state of consciousness. You will be aware of how much you love me, Maggie, you will know how much you love me and you’ll want to make that clear to me, Maggie. Very clear.”

Joan moved in and gave Maggie the slow, wet kiss she’d been wanting to give her for years now. Maggie’s eyes opened as she came awake. Then, they closed again as she answered Joan back, kissing her full on the lips, letting her tongue rake along Joan’s lips as she did. She reached over to Joan, fumbling with her bra a bit before opening it and allowing Joan’s small breasts to come free. Maggie cupped them in her hands as they continued to kiss, letting her hands roam over the soft curves.

It took a bit of doing to get Maggie’s dress off but soon it was in a pile, with her bra and panties on it. Maggie sat on the edge of the bed with her garters and stockings on, her reddish bush exposed to the air. She moved to unsnap the garters, but Maggie stopped her. “No. Leave them on. I like it.” Maggie was amazed as the naked Joan pushed her back on the bed and lowered her face to Maggie’s pussy, starting to lick with eager passion. Maggie moaned and lay back on the bed as Joan went at it, her hands sliding along Maggie’s stocking clad legs, nails raking the thin, soft surface as he tongue lapped away at Maggie’s pussy. Maggie sighed, her own hands drifting to her pert breasts, rubbing them as Joan licked away her her. Joan felt Maggie’s sheer legs wrap around her head, holding her in tight to make sure she licked away at all of her, her bush pushing into Joan’s nose as she licked. Joan soon hit paydirt, causing Maggie to squeal in pleasure as she came onto her friend’s face.

As Maggie’s thighs relaxed from the orgasm, Joan moved up, wiping some cum off her face as she sat herself onto Maggie, her pussy pushing into her friend’s face. “Lick me,” Joan said huskily. “Lick me, my love.” Maggie immediately went at it, her tongue slow at first but soon moving faster as she got into it, lapping away at Joan’s pussy. Joan sighed with pleasure and then surprise when she felt Maggie’s hands slide onto her ass, speading the cheeks to let two fingers slide into her ass, adding to the pleasure. Maggie was better at this than even she would have thought, Joan’s hypnotically induced pleasure aiding her as she licked away at her friend, her love growing with every stroke of her tongue. Joan twisted at her nipples as Maggie licked away at her, her fingers working at Joan’s ass as she did. Joan moved back and forth on Maggie’s face, letting her tongue get at her entire pussy. Joan cried out as she came, orgasming on Maggie’s face, streaking the curly dark hair with juices as she did.

The two women lay together, kissing one another long and hard as they let their new found love unfold in ways they couldn’t wait to explore.

The uproar of the canceled wedding was nothing compared to what happened when Maggie and Joan announced their relationship. Maggie’s parents were livid and Chris even planned to sue. However, after a meeting with Joan, both of Maggie’s parents gave their blessing and Chris decided that Maggie was happier with Joan than with him.

The two were soon planning their own wedding, one that Joan was making sure had no interruptions. No one was going to be borrowing her bride this time.