The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The obligatory disclaimers:

  • This is an erotic fantasy, and it doesn’t have anything to do with real life. If this type of stories offends you, if it’s illegal for you to read it, or if you believe stories like this a possibility, stop reading now.
  • A writer lives of words. Maybe you like the story, maybe not. Either opinion is useless unless you email me to

Something About Eliza

Something in Eliza’s mind told her that it shouldn’t bother her. Sure, Paul has been in love with Gabrielle for a while, and it was just weird that, after rejecting him for so long, she suddenly fell so hard in love for him. After all, both Gabrielle and Eliza had quite a harem of would-be boyfriends that would do anything for them, all of them rejected by both sisters, and Paul wasn’t as rich, strong, charismatic or handsome as any of them. In fact, he was somewhat distant, he could put more attention in his personal grooming, and he rarely smiled except in bitter disappointment. He was respectful and honest, and certainly handsome, but not as much as the bodybuilder hunks that both sisters had scorned in the past. For Eliza, it was just weird to see her sister, formerly so distant to all men around her, so attentive and amorous to her new (first, in fact) boyfriend.

“It’s just that I’m not yet used to it” Eliza kept saying to herself. “My big sister finally found a man that makes her happy. It’s just that I’m not used to it, and if he wouldn’t be my first choice, he certainly has radically changed for the best”. Indeed, Paul had lightened up a lot since he and Gabrielle were together. He had become quite a charming gentleman, gave her a lot of gifts and always found a way for cheer her up. Even Eliza had to admit that he had become quite likeable, still, she thought that her sister had rejected better men in the past.

Last night, something happened that convinced Eliza that something was wrong. Gabrielle entered to her sister’s room, obviously to do some personal talking like so many times in the past, but the only thing she could do was to cry on Eliza’s Shoulder. She cried for hours, and Eliza, scared, tried in every way to make her to tell what the hell was wrong, but the only answer her sister gave her is that was “something about Paul”.

“It might be just a relationship problem” Eliza thought “It’s my sister’s first boyfriend, and it shouldn’t be a surprise that she can’t take it easy”. Still, the whole thing gave her creeps. She figured her sister colder, more level-headed than that. And she always told her EVERYTHING. So, she decided to talk with Paul about it. (Yeah, we MC stories fans know that it’s a TERRIBLE idea, but someone as beautiful as Eliza had never needed a fantasy story to exploit her sexual fantasies).

So, he managed to arrange a time to talk privately with Paul. It was in his home, after he returned from work, just before he departed to see Gabrielle. Eliza insisted in talking with him, at first, he refused, but then resigned with a sigh.

“Ok, Eliza, if you want to talk” he said, reluctantly “I can tell you whatever you want. I don’t want to be rude, but my relationship with Gabrielle is a matter of concern for me and her only” He smiled bitterly. “Of course, I realize that is natural that you sense something wrong with her, but that is a matter I would prefer not to talk about”

“Yeah?” Said Eliza, suspicious “why is that Paul? I’m sincerely worried. My sister always told me everything about her, her hopes, dreams and fears, and I never had seen her so... you know, depressed. She just cried all the last night, without telling me what was that about. I don’t know what is all that about, but I’ll be damned if I let my sister to bear it alone. The only thing I could scratch is that it was something concerning you”

“Yes, I know what is troubling her, and is about me. Just remember, I gave you a chance of not knowing about it”—Eliza raised an eyebrow—“We had a little something since we began our relationship, and surely is the source of her troubles” Saying that, he searched in his clothes for something, and when he found it, closed to show it to Eliza. “This is what is bothering your sister, Eliza. This little gem is the source of her troubles”.

Eliza gazed to it with a mixture of skepticism and curiosity. It was a very small gem, a very tiny, brilliant gem, very shiny, and brilliant, and tiny. It was at the end of a frail golden chain, that make the little stone to swing like a pendulum, it make the shiny little gem to swing, again and again, like a pendulum, it swung once and once again, like a pendulum, and it shined, and swung right and left, right and left, again, and again and again...

“You want to know about your sister, don’t you Eliza? The answer is in the jewel, in it’s light, in it’s movement. Relax, Eliza, and gaze into the jewel. Look at the light, swinging so freely so smoothly, look at the gem, Eliza... look at the gem... as you get tired... so very tired... you must look at the light... swinging... once, and once, and again...”

Eliza was awestruck, looking deeply at the jewel. The light it emitted... was something in the light... an answer of what she was looking for... there was something in the light, in the stone... in the hearth of the stone. If only she could gaze on it enough... if only she wasn’t so suddenly tired... so very tired...

“That’s right, Eliza, look at my gem. Look at my very precious, shiny gem. Fight the fact that you are tired... so very, very tired... fight... the urge... to close your eyes, Eliza. Your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy... you must fight... to keep your eyes open... so you can stare to the jewel... swinging once and once and again... hypnotizing you. Slowly, profoundly, totally taking control of you. Gaze into the light, Eliza... as it hypnotizes you more... and more... as you’re getting sleepy... so sleepy...”

Eliza could barely maintain her eyes open. They were so heavy, and she was so very tired... so very sleepy. She had to fight, to resist... to remain awake... and to look into the light... the shiny, swinging light... that hypnotized her more, and more...

“That’s good Eliza, look at the light... look at the hypnotic, entrancing light... as it takes total control of you... close your eyes, Eliza. As you do it, you’ll discover you see the same light in your mind’s eye... swinging, so beautifully... taking hypnotic control of yourself, more and more...”

Eliza finally closed her eyes. It was so good, to finally rest... to let the light to take care of her. The swinging, hypnotic light that mesmerized her in her mind’s eye. She couldn’t resist, it was so soothing, so relaxing. She was totally powerless, any inspiration for independent thought had long succumbed to the light of the jewel and the voice that directed her trance.

“Now Eliza, you are in a beautiful, exotic beach in Europe. The sand is white and clean, and the sea... so invigorating, so soothing... and the sun, caressing your skin... promising to bate with his rays all your body... your beautiful sexy body... but you are not alone. In the beach, there are a group of muscular, handsome European boys. They try to dissimulate... but they’re looking at you. They want to see you in swimsuit. They dissimulate, shyly, as they are very educated... but their lusty looks are hard to hide. You want to show them, Eliza, how beautiful you are. You want to show them your swimsuit. You had a new bikini just for this occasion. You want to show them, to attract they attention, as you take off your clothes as provocatively as you can...”

Eliza was there. In the beach. In the sand paradise of her own creation. She felt the sun, smelled the sea, heard the waves, saw the boys. She stood up, took three steps, and began undressing. Slowly, sexily, she smiled to the non-existent persons around her. It was a matter of few minutes before she was smiling teasingly to the boys of her fantasy, wearing nothing but lingerie.

“You’re so beautiful Eliza. You’re so very attractive, none of the boys at the beach can hide their desire for you. One of them, a handsome young man, finally works out the courage to go talk to you. He comes to you, shyly but with a sincere, confident smile you can’t help but trust. He talks to you a little, and says a joke that makes you laugh. Then he shows you THIS...” Again, Paul forces Eliza’s attention to the jewel.

“It’s a gift for you, Eliza, a gift for being the cutest woman in the beach. A shiny, small pendant that shines like a star, that shines and shines, again, and again, and... again... look at it Eliza... look at it ... so deeply... so hard to think”

Eliza stood there, deeply hypnotized, unable to move, unable to think. She wasn’t even looking to the jewel: it was in her mind’s eye, and nothing could remove it from her mind. It was the only important thing, to look at the shiny star swinging... and swinging... hypnotizing here more, and more. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t move... she could only obey the only voice she heard, the voice that swung the pendulum.

“Now, come to me babe... let me look at you... so hypnotized, so nude, so... beautiful. So... irresistible. That’s right, Eliza... come to me... kiss me”

Eliza behaved like a lazily controlled marionette (a damn sexy marionette at that), she walked awkwardly, obviously controlled, as she walked to Paul. He hugged her, and she kissed him.

“Yes, that’s right, girl. C’mon babe, let’s rock. Give yourself to me!”

She barely retained enough mindpower to interpret that. She hugged him passionately, undressed him, and undressed herself in a typhoon of kisses and sensual contact. At the climax, they made love furiously, passionately, as he tasted her every inch of flesh, drunk her every curve, feasted in every part of her being; she was on top, and they did it as wildly as it was possible.

* * *

They were finally there, exhausted, Eliza breathing heavily, still deeply hypnotized. Paul sighed. He would give everything for another ride, that was enought. Now it was time for the hardest part: explanation

First, he called Gabrielle, apologizing with her for not being with her in time, and promising to see her tomorrow. She was pretty mad at him, and called him things best left unsaid. He took it as best as he could—she was right, after all, and this was far better than what he would receive if he told Gabrielle that he couldn’t see her because he was having sex with Eliza. At last she forgave him, and he promised her quite a date for the Saturday to compensate. Having taken care of Gabrielle, it was time to talk with Eliza.

“Now Eliza, stand up. Put on your underwear (Paul just loved the sight of a woman in underwear, sometimes even more than seeing her nude), and sit down. Comfortably. That’s very good Eliza. Now, when I count to three, you will wake up, but you will be unable to scream, or to exit my house, or to take any violent action. You will listen to everything I got to say. You’ll fall into hypnosis whenever I say “bright star”. And you will remember everything that has happened since you arrived. One... two... three...”

We’ll better skip what happened next. Let’s only say that Eliza was as hysterical as you can assume her to be, that she cried for hours, and that her profanity language was much richer than that of her sister. She even dismayed a couple of times, and Paul had to hypnotize her again to help her confront the adversity of her present situation. Finally, she calmed enough to talk and confront Paul.

“So... this is what you have done to my sister”

“Yes”

<<Silence>>

“It’s no wonder she cried every night”

“She’s adapting. She’ll be fine in a night or two”

Eliza’s fury couldn’t be expressed by words. She only gave Paul a look that could have killed a weaker man.

“It’s not so bad, you know”

It was so surreal that Eliza could only laugh.

“NOT—SO—BAD? She is your fuck-toy, you stripped her of her free will, she cries every night at her impotence, and you still say that IT’S—NOT—SO—FUCKING—BAD!?”

“That’s right”

Eliza couldn’t help but cry yet again. She hated to cry. She hated to be vulnerable. But she couldn’t do anything about that.

“Listen, I know how hard is this to understand. I know that what I’m doing isn’t justifiable by any means. But, just for the record:”

Eliza stopped sobbing, and looked him like the predatory bird she were until now.

“I haven’t abused her at all. Yes, I hypnotized her into accepting me, and I know that’s bad”

“That’s EVIL”

“Damn right, it’s evil. But let’s skip the bullshit, Eliza, I did it just because I could. If you could, you would have done the same to that linebacker, wouldn’t you?”

Just when Eliza thought it couldn’t get any worse, a damn old wound just had to be opened again. John was Eliza’s truest love, and no man had ever enamored her so much. She cried for him for three weeks, and became cold as ice ever since. Until now.

“That’s right. You would have done it, as every human being would have done to that special, unique person that rejected him or her. But hypnotism is a tricky power, as I have discovered, and is very easy to fall on the dark side of it.”

“What do you mean”

Paul sighted.

“I have seen cases, Eliza, horrible cases of hypnosis. First, you must know that, as far as anyone knows, true hypnosis is a power very few possess, and those that possess it cannot be truly hypnotized. Hypnosis can make anyone make and feel... well, anything. Anything at all, without regret, without possibility of resist. I’ve seen... so many horrible things... heterosexual women making love with their sisters, just for their masters pleasure... perfectly heterosexual man becoming gay just because someone with hypnotic powers desired him... I’ve been in a madhouse. I’ve seen women and men driven mad with sex-hunger, unable to reach sexual satisfaction because their former masters forbid them so, and when he or she tired of them he just dropped them and forget them”

It couldn’t be. Eliza just shook her head in disbelief. It was... horrible

“As you can assume, authorities just can reach us. The world is our playground, and is very easy to get lost in the darker side of it. It requires quite a willpower, to resist temptation, and to use hypnotic powers responsibly. Two years ago, there was this case of a mind controlled, now called Mad Herriet. She was a mind controller since she was fifteen, and she had tried everything with everyone she desired, male, female or animal. She was so gorged in sexual activity, and so taken in her sick desires, that her hypnotic powers just went haywire. Her broadcast of hypnotic sexual desire was so powerful than even mind controllers could feel them (but not be controlled by them). Some of us went into her town... it was sick. Everyone of every age was fucking everything they could get. We had to kill her. Explaining it to the authorities wasn’t easy. Even now, everyone that remembers that that town ever existed is brainwashed in forgetting about it. Every person that survived went into the asylum.”

It was, by far, the worst day in Eliza’s life. First, she were... raped... by her sister’s boyfriend, and then she was confronted with atrocities she wouldn’t even phantom, if it wasn’t because she just had a direct experience with mind control.

“No, maybe what I do is not “good”. But, as far as we hypnotists go, I don’t think I could be qualified as “evil”, either. I love your sister, and I assure you that now she loves me, too, without an additional touch of hypnosis. I make her happy, I respect her, and I never push the “hypnotic button” whenever we argue. I use hypnosis only for fun, and she ALWAYS remembers. It would be easy to make her a slave, to conform her to my liking, and to prevent her for suffering and arguing and everything. But... that wouldn’t be the Gabrielle I love”.

This was weird. This was so weird. And the worst of it was... that, even as she just couldn’t believe it, Eliza had to admit that... it maked sense. Certainly, Paul was quite a gentleman with Gabrielle. And it was so easy for him to enslave her...

“You must understand, Eliza, as much as I... enjoyed... our sexual encounter, it had another purpose. You couldn’t believe about all this if you hadn’t experimented it firsthand, would you? You just wouldn’t understand, and how would you? Now that you know my secret, we can go two directions”

“I could make you forget all this. This nightmare would be removed for your mind, your sister will be happy with me, and I can even hypnotize that linebacker into falling in love with you, if that’s what you want. You will live a normal life without ever confronting this foolishness. However...”

“There are very few mind controllers out there. It’s very unlikely that you meet another one. However, let’s not be modest, you’re a damn beautiful woman, and you know that. You’re also very social. It might be a matter of time before a mind controller finds you, one with far less scruples than I. What I’m offering you, Eliza, is to take you under my power. This doesn’t means an end to your social or sexual life, quite the opposite. You’ll be free to do as you wish most of the time. You’ll never lose your memories, and you’ll be protected from other hypnotists, since as long as someone is regularly hypnotized by a mind controller, others can’t take control of him or her. I’ve seen cases in which...”

“Enough!”

Paul paused. Not even a mind controller could stand against Eliza’s commanding voice.

“I’ve got enough horror stories for tonight. Let me think”

It was a difficult decision. Eliza knew what becoming Paul’s thrall meant. No matter how... fabulous was the hypnotic experience they just had (yes, Eliza just had to admit that that was pretty good) losing your will was so... scary. What would happen when Paul tired of her and her sister? Would he just forget them in an asylum? No, he was far more decent than that. Perhaps maybe... it wouldn’t be so bad. A mind controller ally would be good, after all. Maybe he would hypnotize John into finally loving her. Paul was a decent fellow, after all. And he kissed really well. And there was this little detail, that Paul didn’t mention, but Eliza had very well in mind. If Paul wanted, he could slave her, without giving her a choice.

Half hour passed. Paul just enjoyed to look that almost-nude woman’s body while she thought about his offering. Then, she stood up suddenly, walking to the door without taking the rest of her clothes.

“Let’s go. Drive me home. It’s late, and my mom will worry”

“But... what about your choice?”

“Choice? What choice?”

“You know... about... forgetting everything or, or... submitting to me”

“I don’t know what are you talking about. What I remember or what I forget is not my concern, it’s yours... master”