The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something About Charlie

Synopsis: I was born with a gift; I guess you’d call it. I excrete what Dr. Saunders calls a pheromone—a chemical that has an impact on the human brain inciting heightened arousal and extreme suggestibility in gay men. Someone gets a whiff of me and they become my bitch. The effect is also addictive, meaning that they usually come back for more. The bad news? I’m straight and it has the opposite effect on women.

I’ve got the Doc working on a cure but to pay for all the scientific equipment I’m having to sell my sweat (and whatever guys happen to get exposed to my mojo) on the black market through a crazy Russian mobster named Vladimir. The money in the slave trade is pretty good, and I have manservants waiting on my every desire but I’d trade it all to just be normal again.

3. The Twins: Jason

Three years ago I was broke and unemployed. I’d just moved to the city and was living in an extended stay hotel while I looked for a job. No one would hire me though and this one lady at the temp agency told me I’d need “professional attire.”

For my birthday my cheap ass uncle gave me a coupon for 25% off any suit at the Men’s Store. “It’s more valuable than a gift card,” he told me, “Suits are expensive.” So took my lousy coupon down to the place. It was one of those stores filled with thousands of identical suits.

I was peering through the racks looking for the cheapest one I could find when this guy comer up behind me and lisps, “Can I help you sir?”

I about jumped out of my skin.

He was kinda skinny, gelled up black hair and had that look like he knew he was better than everyone around him. His name tag said Jason. I didn’t have a problem with gay guys but it would be just my luck that he’d be the one to come up and ask if I needed help.

“Um… I have this coupon,” I showed it to him and he just kind of rolled his eyes.

“Are you looking for any kind of suit in particular?” He looked at me expectantly, “For a court date perhaps?”

“Oh no,” I remembered the cheap blue suit my dad used to wear for his hearings, “I’m um… interviewing. So just whatever you have that’s cheap.”

“This is not a discount store,” he sighed, “But I’ll see what we can find for you. What size?”

“Medium? Sometimes I wear small.”

“Ugh. Follow me,” He took me back to the dressing room, “We need to measure you.”

He started putting the tape around me. Every time he put his hands on me I tensed up. By the time he got down to do my inseam I was sweating profusely under the boxy wool jacket he had me trying on. “Kinda warm in here isn’t it?”

Over the next half hour I must have tried on at least a dozen suits—they were too tight or baggy and some were just plain butt ugly. The ones that weren’t were too expensive but I was determined to get out of there with a suit.

Finally he said, “Look, I work on commission and you… with your ripped jeans and underarm stains aren’t worth my time. So just take one of these or get out. Okay?”

My face felt hot. I wanted to punch him. I ripped off the stupid jacket I was trying on and threw it in his face, “You know what you can do, dickwad? You can kiss my ass.” And I stormed out of the dressing room.

I remember seeing him pull the jacket off his head with this look of total surprise on his face as he smelled it. I chuckled to myself and made my way out of the dressing area. I crumbled up the coupon and tossed it on the floor.

Suddenly he came up behind me and tore my pants down around my ankles. He buried his face in my ass crack. I could feel his smooth flushed cheeks pressing into me. I was so stunned that for a second or two I didn’t do anything. He was working his tongue and breathing all hot in my butthole and it was like nothing I’d ever felt before. I turned around and punched him in the face.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?”

“You told me to kiss your ass,” He looked surprised that he said this as he was rubbing his cheek. I looked at the front of his expensive trousers and was pitching a circus tent down there.

I shook my hand at him as I pulled up my pants, “I should report you to the police! This is—sexual harassment!”

“I’m sorry—I couldn’t help it. There’s something about you that I find irresistible. Punish me if you want.”

“You like that, faggot?”

“Yes sir!”

Suddenly my fist unclenched, “You wanting me to… makes me not want to.”

“Please I was wrong and I need to be punished…”

“That was nothing. A bitch like you wouldn’t last five minutes in prison.” I refastened my belt, “You give me all the money in your wallet and I won’t tell anybody.”

“Here you go sir. Take it all. The credit cards are maxed out,” He reaches in his pocket past his erection and hands me a leather wallet. “Is there anything else you want? Anything at all?”

I took the wallet slowly and opened it up. There’s only about twenty bucks in it along with some pictures of him and some other guy who could have been his brother. “You have any money in the ATM?”

“No sir. But-- I get paid tomorrow and I have stuff at my place—you’re welcome to any of it.” He offered with a completely serious expression. He had these green puppy dog eyes and this look on his face that it would make him the happiest person on earth.

“Dude,” I chuckled, “You could have just been fucking helpful earlier.”

“I didn’t know you were so--- great,” he shook his head, “It was like all the sudden it hit me that you were so sexy and masculine. I just got overwhelmed with how badly I wanted to please you. I’m totally at your mercy, sir.”

I shook my head, “This is too weird… I’m outta here.”

“Wait,” he called after me, “I have a big screen TV!”

4. The Twins: James

“WHOAH! Nice digs, faggot.”

Jason’s place was much better than I expected from a retail tool with shitty credit. It had high vaulted ceilings and nice modern looking furniture. The TV was 72″ at least and hooked up to a supped-up home theatre system. There was no way I was going to be able to take that home on the subway. I looked at Jason, and then at his Wii, “You’re sure I can have anything I want?”

“Yes sir. Take it all if you want.”

There was a wall full of DVDs. This guy had like every movie ever made—and quite an impressive collection of pornos hidden in the cabinet below. “Wow—you like Busty Black Beauties, Jason? Didn’t figure you for the type.”

“They’re James’s. He’s my brother, Sir. But I’m sure he’ll let you take them. The family disowned me because I’m gay but he feels guilty so he’s been letting me stay here since he got his inheritance and—“

“Enough with the life story,” I snapped, “We’re here because you were a total dick to me in your store… NOT TO MENTION, a pervert who tried to molest me.” I wondered what the hell I was doing here. How had I let some gay guy talk me into coming back to his place? Was this all some elaborate ruse?

Jason was silent and lowered his head submissively.

“I can’t do this with you looking at me” I waved him away, “Get your ass in the kitchen and make me something. I’m fucking starving. “

I looked at the back of the TV and sighed at the tangle of electrical cords. Even if Jason was serious, there was no way I could get this back to my place on my own. I started grabbing some DVDs and shoving them in my jacket. Then I’d just slip out. That was the plan anyway.

At that moment James came in the door—I recognized him from Jason’s wallet. He was dressed in a sleeveless muscle shirt, basketball shorts and a ball cap on backwards. He was more built than his brother but I saw the resemblance immediately. Suddenly I got really nervous. I had about fifteen DVDs tucked under my arms and a silver coaster in my pocket.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Charlie,” I put my hands up, “Friend of Jason’s. Swear!”

“What?!” He looked at me and whipped a cell phone out of his pants, “Are you robbing us?”

I fumbled with the DVDs, “No! Oh no! Absolutely not. You see what had happened was--”

James grabbed the front of my shirt and pushed me back into the apartment, “You were going to walk out the door and take my porn, weren’t you?”

“Okay that was uncalled for,” I said as I readied to fight my way past him, “There was a misunderstanding. Your brother was rude to me, assaulted me and then to make up for it he said I could have anything I wanted…” It felt like it must have been a million degrees in there.

James laughed and put the phone away, “Because it’s totally cool if you are, man.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah—rob the fuck out of us,” James said, “Here; I’ve got a Cartier watch. It was my dad’s—you can probably get the engraving removed.” I reached for it and saw James was pitching a tent through his nylon shorts. His schlong had to be a good twelve inches and cum was staining the front of his shorts. Turns out he wasn’t as “straight” as his brother thought.

“You can put it on the table. I actually just wanted the bigscreen.”

“You want the TV?” James nodded, “We should call some movers— and you need a professional installation; trust me.”

“Just give me cash if you want,” I said, reeling from the strangeness of my day, “My place is small and even if I could get the TV in there it would probably get stolen…”

“Take this place,” James said brightly, “We’ll go live in your place. I’ll pay your rent and watch it for you.”

“I can’t do this,” I said, thinking of these poor chumps trying to make it in my part of town. “How about you guys just let me have one of your rooms and I live here for free?”

James nodded, “Oh awesome! Take mine it’s the largest.”

“Okay then,” I leaned back on the couch and kicked my feet up on the glass coffee table, “I should tell you I’m kinda between jobs at the moment and I don’t really like to cook or clean.”

“We’ll do all of that for you,” James leaned in close to me, his eyes all wide and sappy, “I can’t believe I’m doing this-- I don’t even know your name.” He fingers brushed my chin stubble for just a second and I reflexively slapped him away. He just stood there staring at me.

I put my hand up, “Look if you and your brother want to wait on me hand and foot, I’m not going to stop you. But both you guys have got to find someone else to do that gay shit with, got it?”

“Sure thing. I’ll find someone else to do my gay shit with.”

I learned from that day forward you have to be very careful what you say around someone who isn’t properly conditioned. It was the first time my pheromone had ever kicked in, and I had no idea what power I had over these guys.

James found someone else all right—After I played some golf on the Wii I went back to the kitchen to check on dinner. I have bad shrimp allergies and I hate mayonnaise in anything.

“Oh yeah! Suck my cock, bro!!!” James was sitting on the counter with his shorts around his ankles while his twin was sucking his cock and jerking his own through his expensive silk trousers. They were the two biggest cocks I’d ever seen that weren’t on a porno.

Jason came up for air long enough to say, “Oh god, I can’t stop myself. Mmm.”

“You’re makin’ me so hard. I’m gonna cum all over you.”

“Ugh…” White jizz pumped from the corner of Jason’s mouth as he serviced his brother’s admittedly ginormous piece of meat.

“OH MAN!!! YOU DUDES ARE SICK!!!” I covered my eyes. I didn’t want to admit it in the wake of all this forbidden man-love but something smelled really fucking good in the kitchen.

They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, “So… how soon can I expect those burgers?”

After all that was settled we worked out a deal, in writing: effectively giving me ownership of the place and everything in it in exchange for the pleasure of serving me. In addition, they would happily turn over their wages and be totally responsible for the upkeep of the place.

It seemed too good to be true at the time—a free condo, great food and a big screen TV. But I later learned the powerful effect worked only on gay guys, did nothing to straight men and women of all persuasions found me unbearably repulsive from that day forward.

J&J have been devoted from the start. In a weird sort of way I’ve come to see them as a sort of family… the kind you don’t have sex with. Although as a “treat” for good behavior, I let them do it— sometimes with each other but there are a lot of horny guys at my place. They are there to do my dirty work, after all.

It’s in the contract.