The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something

MC, MF, FF, FD

Synopsis: Ryan sees something he’s not supposed to...or is he?

It poured with rain as Ryan ran along the unfamiliar street. He had missed the last bus home, and was now making his way along the side streets of his town, looking for the fastest way home. The rain poured harder on him now, and his clothes began to make a slapping sound against his skin. He took shelter under a large tree, and surveyed his surroundings. There was a light coming from a doorway over the other side of the street, and it appeared to be some sort of establishment. He ran across the street, and bolted through the door. He blinked, adjusting his eyes to the light, then looked up. There was a small desk in what appeared to be a lobby, and there was one man being led upstairs by a woman in a very revealing outfit. The woman behind the counter looked at him curiously, almost expectantly. Of all the places he could have walked into, a brothel was one of the last places he would have wanted. The woman looking at him seemed to get impatient, and barked at him.

“What do you want?”

Ryan walked a little nearer.

”Uh, hi…I was wondering if you’d let me stay here for a while until the rain settles down a bit, it’s just that my house is quite far and I’ve missed my bus.”

The woman looked him up and down, examining him.

“So you don’t want…anything else?”

“No, thank you…uh, is that OK?” Ryan wiped water away from his eyes, as the woman pondered.

“I don’t think so.” She said.

“Look, please? I’m really desperate, please?” Ryan begged. The woman sighed, and gestured to a couch in the far corner.

“Over there.” Then the woman turned in her chair and began reading a magazine.

Ryan sat down, and watched the rain pour down outside. It didn’t stop. He saw a few men walk in, whisper to the woman behind the counter and then go upstairs with keys in hand. Ryan sat there slowly drying off, thoughts wondering, when a woman walked in. She was gorgeous, about six feet tall with a fantastic figure and wearing obviously expensive clothing. Ryan didn’t see her face, and she didn’t notice Ryan, but instead walked straight to the counter, leaned towards the woman and began whispering. Ryan wondered what she was doing in a brothel, a woman of her class and beauty could probably get laid anywhere by any man (or woman, for that fact). Her thick fur coat hid most of her face and upper body from view, and all Ryan could see was the face of the hostess. There was something strange going on though, and the usually hard-faced secretary was looking almost fearful of this woman.

Ryan noticed that they were taking quite a long time, and he also noticed the change in the hostess’ face. Her eyelids were beginning to droop, and he noticed that her facial expression was relaxed, almost as if she were asleep. Is this other woman so boring, wondered Ryan. Then the female stranger clicked her fingers and the secretary fell out of her chair. The woman caught her, though, and sat her back up. Ryan was trying to get a look at what was happening, but he couldn’t see from his position. Then the woman pulled back her fur coat to reveal long, silky black hair, and smooth pale shoulders. Then Ryan had to refrain from screaming as the woman plunged her mouth into the side of the hostess’ neck and bit hard.

Part 2: Indra’s Voice

Vampire. The word resounded in his brain, spinning images of fangs, bats and stakes through hearts, reminding him of scary films he used to watch when he was young, intensely horrifying yet addictive to watch, to see when the vampire would reveal itself.

The vampire sucked away the life force of the woman, draining her blood, then leaving her body on the floor.

Indra was her name, a name she had used for centuries, a name well known in the vampire world, for she was one of the ones bitten by the original. After the sweet taste of blood refreshed her, she stood upright, and breathed in. She didn’t need to be out here, taking victims into her spell then killing them, but the taking of the victims was so erotic it made her feel almost alive. She then felt the presence in the room. She didn’t turn around, but dove into the soul of the man sat behind her near the door. Then she turned around.

Ryan sat petrified as the vampire stood straight, and paused. He should run, but his legs wouldn’t respond. Then she turned around, and advanced. Ryan cowered in fear, keeping his eyes away from her, not wanting to look.

“So, you are him, are you? Strange to think that I am the one to find you…hmm?” Ryan was confused, what was she going on about?

“What…what are you, what do you mean?”

“You’ll find out. Why do you think you didn’t run when you saw what I was?”

“I…too scared, I was terrified.” He found himself telling the truth, like he was opening up before her, her presence deeply unsettling for his soul.

“You wanted to find out more, didn’t you poor, poor little mortal. You wanted to become more, didn’t you?” she asked almost sympathetically.

“I….uh…” he fumbled and paused, the terror building. “You know, a vampire’s greatest tool is their hypnotic eyes. I bet you’d like to see them, wouldn’t you?” she cooed softly, seductively, as she sat on the couch next to him and whispered in his ear. Ryan was half expecting to get bitten right there, but she stroked the back of his neck with one long fingernail, sending shivers down his spine.

“You’re not getting me under any spell, vampire!” Ryan tried to resist as much as possible, but found his mind wanting to have just a quick look. She smiled to herself, and laughed somewhat.

“But…you know you can’t get away now, don’t you? Why don’t you give in? Your life will improve, silly little man, it is a gift I offer you, look into my eyes…just for a moment, maybe you can resist them…”

Ryan’s mind was I turmoil, she did have him in a very easy position to just get it over with, and he did want to have a quick peek, just once…

“No!” he snapped himself out of it. “I will not give in, it’s my life, I won’t look into your eyes, I won’t let myself give in to you!”

She just kept stroking the back of his neck, and her voice became very low, and Ryan found himself straining to hear her words, even whispered into his ear, they were hard to hear.

“That’s fine, sweetie, I have all the time in the world. I can use my voice to enslave you, and you can’t put your fingers in your ears because that would mean I could look into your eyes, and that would mean giving in to me. No, you will have to listen, and try and resist my sweet hypnotic voice.”

Saying this, she put her left arm around his shoulder, and smiled as he quivered in fear. Her right arm began caressing the left hand side of his face, tilting his body towards her ever so slightly, his hands covering his eyes now.

“Relaaaxxxxx, my sweet, listen to my voice and feel your mind begin to slowly melt away, relax and listen to me, let your thoughts drift as my voice seeps into your brain soooo easily, soooo seductively, letting my voice drown your conscious mind, your brain submitting to the hypnotic spell I’m weaving, your resistance wavering as your mind begins to submit to me. Relaaaxxxxx, and let me in to your mind.”

Ryan was falling under Indra’s spell so easily, already his hands were relaxing, becoming heavier as Indra’s voice toyed with his mind like putty, her seductive tones ebbing into the core of Ryan’s existence. She continued, pulling Ryan closer to her slightly.

“Feel your mind melting, relaxxxxing, succumbing to my spell. You cannot resist my voice, your mind weakening, your brain already aching to relax, your body aching to submit to sleep, your entire being succumbing to deep, deep sleep. Your body becoming heavier as my voice commands, my voice is the only thing you hear, the only thing you want to hear, and it is so easy to just listen to my voice, and submit. Relax, my pet, your mind is mine, your body under my spell.”

Ryan’s hands were now lowered to his side, his eyes closed, his conscious mind under the seductive spell of the vampire, his soul fast becoming property of the vampire, who still continued taking him deep into her hypnotic charms.

“And now, your body longs for more of my hypnotic spell, and that can only be found in my deeply hypnotic and enchanting eyes. Your mind cannot resist me, you must look into my eyes now, and fall completely.”

Ryan slowly opened his eyes, and looked into the eyes of the vampire.

Her face was gorgeous, beautiful and seductive, her lips ful, her nose small and rounded, and her eyes irresistible. Ryan was lost in them, the jet-black endless depths of Indra’s eyes absorbing his mind.

“Yesssss, my pet…you are mine, look deeply into my eyes, you are becoming more and more my hypnotised toy, my own slave, my puppet. Sleeping deeply, my eyes take you in so completely, you cannot look away, my eyes and voice have placed you under a totally irreversible hypnotic spell, you have been seduced and entranced by a vampire, so easily as well, and although you said you never wanted it, your soul told me otherwise. You craved to become a servant of a hypnotic mistress, you craved deep submission on a primal level, aroused by the thought. Now, you are deep in hypnotic slumber, mine to do what I want with, and you are to be used, for you are very special. I saw in your soul that you were born to be a vampire lord, a prince of darkness. It is in your very genes, for to be bitten by a vampire would turn you into the greatest vampiric force the world has ever seen, even more powerful than the original. Now, my pet, let me taste your flesh, feel no pain, my lord, as I begin your awakening.”

Part 3: The Awakening

She bit him, his body slumped against her shoulder, mesmerised, entranced and immobilised by the power of the vampire. Her Gift was passed into his body, and mixed with his blood. There was a blinding flash of white power, surging through the brothel, and He was born. He looked up, surveying His surroundings. He had been born, His power unmatchable and His strength unequalled. He looked at the vampire who had turned him, and He spoke in the ancient language.

“Indra, my servant, you have done well.” She bowed low. “My Lord, my Prince, I live to serve.” She looked up, making her first mistake. She looked into His eyes. They were grey, endless and filled with a power so mesmeric that Indra, formerly confident and seductive, was stopped in her tracks. He laughed, a deep laugh that emanated from His eyes and made Indra smile, the feeling was so strong.

“Yes, that’s a good girl, look into MY eyes. Slave, you are mine, and soon so shall many be.” Indra hung on His every word, His eyes her world, His voice her very life hung on.

“Yes, you have done well. Undress!” He commanded. Indra immediately stripped off her expensive gothic dress, and slipped out of her underwear and skirt. She stood naked before Him, her body and mind ready to please or serve Him.

He stood, and gestured to the top of the stairs. There was a muffled scream, and one of the girls of the brothel jumped out and made a run for the door. Quick as lightning itself, He was in her way. He took her wrists, and looked into her eyes. Her eyes glazed over instantly, and a faint smile almost of eternal happiness came over her. He took her hand in His mouth, and bit gently as both she and Indra stood there unable to do anything but obey Him. The transformation was sudden, as fangs sprouted from her mouth, and she became another creature of the night. He gestured to Indra to come, and she was beside him in a second.

“Please her until I come back..” He spoke, then bounded away upstairs. If Indra or the other vampire girl could have heard anything but the commands of their master resounding their heads, they would have heard several short screams of terror as He drank deeply for the first time.

Indra lost herself in the womanhood of the recently transformed girl, grabbing her breasts with pure lust, letting her head be caressed by the mesmerised girl. The vampires plunged fingers into each other, their hands expertly finding the places that made even vampires tick. They fucked each other under their master’s command for hours, until he returned from upstairs. His eyes had dulled to the colour that Ryan’s used to be, even though there was no longer any Ryan in His body. He spoke:

“Stay here. This is to be your home until I can find a suitable location for our kingdom. Vampires will rise once more.” As he ran out of the door into the dawn, he cried out one last command. “Sleep, my beauties.”

A daywalker. The stories among vampires would create enough respect for Him to persuade even the most sceptical of vampires. The myth of the vampire lord was not taken seriously among some vampire groups, but a daywalker would be. His body accepted the dawn, as he saw what no vampire had ever seen before…

A sunrise.