The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So You Want To Be Immortal

Disclaimer: This story contains sex and mind control. If it’s not legal where you are, go away. If you are underage for where you live and aren’t supposed to see this stuff, go away. If you don’t like sex and/or mind control, then what the heck are you doing at this site? You really need to go away. If you like what you see then send me email and maybe I’ll hammer out another one of these in my spare time.

Copyright: In the immortal words of Daffy Duck, It’s mine! Mine! All mine! And make the Mine, Copyright © 2005. If you want to post this somewhere other than the EMCSA then you need to ask me first. Thanks.

* * *

I keep hearing from one person or another that they would like to live forever. “Just think,” they say, “of all the things I could do if I never grew old. It would be great!”

Well, I’ve got new for those of you think that would be the nuts, it’s not as much fun as you might think. Sure, you get to see times change, all those great scientific advances like the invention of the iron maiden, the guillotine and the chastity belt. But in the long run it tends to be pretty boring. And now days it’s getting harder and harder to keep it a secret that you are living a lot longer than anybody else.

Oh, I should probably introduce myself. You can call me Max. It’s the closest that you are going to get to my real name. I am six thousand, four hundred and twenty two years old, give or take a year, and I am immortal. And no, there aren’t a bunch of us running around cutting each other’s heads off in some big contest in which “There can be only one”. I have met a few other immortals and they were okay people, but we don’t see each other more than once or twice every four or five hundred years.

Why am I immortal? I have no idea. I’ve never been sick, I’ve managed to avoid any serious accidents so I don’t know that I have any special healing abilities. All I do know is that when I was somewhere around thirty-six years old I simply stopped aging.

Anyhow, I’ve been bouncing around all that time, wandering here and there, settling down every now and then for a few decades before moving on again. It’s fun at times but there are periods of years where nothing is going on and I’m absolutely bored to tears.

Maybe that’s why I was able to develop my other gift. When I was eight or nine hundred years old I was living in a small village where I made my living as a silversmith. Back then there weren’t a lot of people who could work with silver so I made good money, or should I say barter. Enough to keep me fed and living comfortably when compared to the others in the village.

This changed when bandits raided the village. I was eating dinner, and for some reason whenever these earth shattering events happen I always seem to be eating dinner which is why I’ve given serious condition to not eating dinner every again, when a group of twenty of them came roaring into the village. Really, they were roaring this insanely annoying battle call as they came charging into town.

Something snapped in me. I was really annoyed and I decided to do something about it. I guess when you are immortal you figure that you can take chances. I went to the window of my hut and shouted, “Will you all stop it now!” And they did.

Every man, woman and child in the village stopped right where they were; in the middle of whatever action they were taking. I had thought that in my long life I had seen everything but I was wrong.

I thought that perhaps I had finally died and was stuck at last moment of my life until a goat wandered past my window and began eating from the refuse pile outside my hut.

I went out the door and took a good look around. The raiders were either attacking the men or grabbing the women. I saw the young woman whose husband had given me two goats for a very nice silver necklace wrapped up in the arms of one of the raiders. I went to the pair and grabbed the raiders arms, pulling them from around her. I was amazed when they moved without any resistance.

Pulling the woman away from the bandit I shook her, yelling at her to wake up. She suddenly began to scream and flail at me, thinking I was the raider. I told her to stop it and she froze again. Muttering to myself I asked if it would be too much for her to just be quiet and do what I said instead of being hysterical. Once again she began to move, only this time she just blinked, smiled at me and looked around at what was going on in the village without any concern.

I looked at her closely. This was a complete turn around from her previous reaction.

“Are you okay?” I asked cautiously.

“Yes,” she replied with a smile.

“Aren’t you concerned that there are bandits in the village or that nobody else is moving?”

She looked around and then shrugged her shoulders. “Not really. Should I be?”

“No, no, don’t let it bother you.”

“Okay,” she replied, again with a smile. There was a pause, and then she asked, “What would you like me to do now?”

“What do you mean?” I replied absently, still trying to figure out what was going on. Then it all clicked. Before she replied I said, “What would you do for me?”

“Anything you want, of course.” She beamed as she said this.

“Strip!” I said without thinking of the consequences. My jaw dropped as she quickly shed her simple wrap, letting it drop to the ground. I drank in her beauty, as she was one of the most beautiful women in the village.

“Um, ah,” I stuttered, “get dressed now.” She picked up her wrap and quickly dressed. I looked her in the eye and said, “Freeze!” She froze in place as I walked around her, examining her from all angles.

I put the pieces together as fast as I could. I never claimed to be a genius so it took a few minutes. Somehow I had the ability to freeze people in their tracks and could, when they were frozen, give them instructions that they would follow when they were able to move again. Immortality suddenly was a lot more appetizing.

Shouting out so everyone could hear me I ordered the raiders to leave the village and never return and for the villages to let the raiders run away. I had never killed anyone and did not want to start then.

It took a couple of minutes but I was able to get everyone to move without saying a word. All at once the raiders screamed in unison and ran out of the village as the villagers cheered at their retreat. I joined in the cheering. Hey, we had just won a major battle, why shouldn’t we enjoy it?

I invited my neighbor and his wife, the young lady from earlier, to join me for dinner, to celebrate our victory. They accepted and we had a good meal. I’m no Emeril but I do know my way around a kitchen.

All through dinner the young woman was watching my every move and responded to my every request without question. It appeared that what I had told her to do early was still in effect. Her husband did not like the attention she was giving me and cut the dinner as short as was polite. As they were bidding me a good night I froze them both and whispered in each of their ears before unfreezing them.

That night the husband slept the deepest sleep of his life while I fucked his wife until the early morning hours.

And this was only the beginning.

* * *

So, back to the topic at hand. If you want to be immortal there are a few rules that you absolutely have to follow. Forget them or break them and you stand a good chance of winding up on a laboratory table somewhere.

The first rule is you never ever tell anyone you are immortal. They’ll either lock you up or bug you incessantly to make them immortal too, like it’s some sort of club.

Second rule is to avoid getting married if you can at all possible. I’ve been married a number of times and it is very difficult to explain to your wife why are still young and are messing around with the local girls when she’s growing crows feet as her hair turns white.

And the third and most important rule is to for god’s sake try to enjoy yourself. If you don’t have fun then all those years will wear you down until you are a bitter old man or woman. What’s the fun in living forever if you can’t enjoy it?

Take me for example. In order to avoid problems with the government I don’t have huge amounts of money hidden away in secret bank accounts. If you think about it, why would I need any when I can influence people to get what I want?

I don’t need much. I have a nice house with a couple of extra bedrooms for when guests visit, an SUV that sucks way too much gas but is fun to drive and a job as a business consultant who deals with problem customers.

Just last month I was contracted to fly to Japan to negotiate with a Japanese firm regarding a new plasma screen technology they were developing. Apparently my employers were concerned that this company had managed to get some inside information on a process they were developing and were going to use it without paying the appropriate royalties on the process.

I arrived in the late afternoon at Narita airport just outside of Tokyo. The limo was waiting and took me into the heart of the city to my hotel.

Once thing I hate to do is sit in my hotel room, alone that is. So I went to one of the nearby shopping malls that have sprung up all over Tokyo in the past twenty years and found myself a McDonalds. After airline food for over a day I was ready for a Big Mac and some fries.

As I was eating a young woman sat down at my table and began to eat her dinner. I didn’t think anything of this, as it was common in crowded eating-places for people to take whatever seats were available.

When she looked at me, smiled and said hello, well, that caused me to stop and take notice. She introduced herself as Miki, the Japanese language instructor at a nearby American School.

I smiled in return and introduced myself. If I had been traveling for any reason other than business I could have come up with any number of reasons that a pretty young lady like Miki would sit down and talk with a complete stranger in a fast food restaurant. But I was on business so I decided not to take any chances.

I froze Miki and instructed her to answer any question that I asked her truthfully. I also told her that should would do whatever I told her to, no questions asked, and that it would seem perfectly normal to her to do what I said. Then I unfroze her before anybody noticed.

“So Miki, your English is very good. Is that why you were selected to work at the American School teaching Japanese?”

“Oh, I do not work at the American School,” she replied as a look of horror crossed her face at that admission.

I quickly interceded. “Whatever you tell me is of no consequence so you don’t have to be worried or afraid.” She immediately calmed down.

“So,” I said as if nothing had happened, “where do you work and what do you do for a living?”

She took a sip of her soda. “I work for whoever hires me. I make a living at blackmailing foreigners like you for whoever pays me.” With that declaration she took another sip of her soda and finished off her fries.

“Who hired you to blackmail me?” I wasn’t worried. In fact this was expected. It wasn’t the first time somebody had tried to do this to me, hence my actions.

“Horitio Misagawa. He wanted me to get some compromising pictures so that he can convince you to convince your employers to leave him and his company alone.”

“So do you have sex with your targets or just take pictures making it look that way?”

“Oh no,” she replied with a shake of her head, “I never have sex with them. I usually drug them, pose them and then take the pictures.”

“Do you have your camera with you?”

“Yes,” she pulled a small 35mm camera out of her purse. “I always have it with me. You can see I use film instead of digital, that way there are negatives to aid in the negotiations.”

“Clever girl,” I said with real admiration. She really did know her stuff. “But this time things are going to go differently, you realize that, don’t you?”

She looked down at the table and blushed. “Yes sir, I realize that.”

I took her back to my hotel, just in case we were being watched, and because I did have other plans for her.

Once there I had her begin stripping as I took pictures. She only had 36 shots so I had to make them count.

I had her stand out on the balcony as she stripped. Several times I froze her in place and stimulated her, getting her nipples nice and hard.

As she stripped I also told her what her new job was. Now she worked for me, doing what she had done before, only this time the rules were going to work a little differently.

First, she would only take the jobs that I gave her, for which she would be well paid.

Second, she would use hidden cameras instead of the camera that I was currently using and she would fuck, suck and do anything that the mark wanted. I figured if they guy, or gal, was going to get screwed by the photos at least he should have the pleasure of enjoying the screwing in the first place.

Third, she was going to help me complete my business. I brought her to the bed and had her lie down as I took more pictures. I grilled her on Misagawa, everything she knew about him. Each time I praised her response I let her have a small orgasm. I’ve found that happy employees do the best work.

When she told me that Misagawa had a daughter in college I knew what I wanted to do. But that would be in the morning.

By this time Akima, which was her real name, was so horny from answering questions that she couldn’t think straight. I, on the other hand, was thinking perfectly straight, as was my cock.

Dropping my pants I had Akima on her knees in an instant, sucking and kissing my rock hard erection. I could smell her arousal and whispered words of encouragement as she worked her tongue and mouth around my cock, licking and kissing the shaft and head.

Pretty soon I couldn’t take anymore and told her to suck me, to make me come so that I could let her know what she had been missing with her other marks. She first took the head into her mouth, and then more and more of the length went in until her cheeks were bulging and she was gasping for breath around my length. Now I’m not a huge man but in her mouth I felt enormous. Then she began to moan and hum as she fingered herself while she sucked on me.

That was it. I could feel my balls clench as they began to shoot my seed into her mouth. Her eyes widened as I came. She reflexively swallowed as her own orgasm began. I kept pumping into her mouth as our orgasms continued. When my orgasm subsided I pulled out of her mouth, a string of cum trailing from her lips top the tip of my cock. She leaned forward and licked the cum from the end of my cock and then cleaned the head and shaft, quickly making me hard again.

I pushed her back onto the bed and had her spread her legs. Her eyes were closed and she was muttering in Japanese. I told her to speak only in English when she was with me and she began muttering, “fuck me, fuck me,” over and over again. I guess she did speak English pretty well.

Not wanting to disappoint her I slid my cock into her wet slit, quickly sinking to the hilt. She screamed and her eyes rolled back into her head as she started chanting, “harder, faster, harder, faster,” in time with my thrusts. I continued thrusting into her, sinking my up to my balls in her pussy with each thrust, then pulling out until only the head of my cock was in her. After a few minutes I felt her tense and then she began to shake as she came.

I had come once so I was good for a while longer. I continued to thrust into her pussy, and she moved in time with me, screaming with each thrust. She had two more orgasms before I came, filling her pussy to overflowing with my cum.

As she lay on the bed in the afterglow of our sex I told her what I wanted her to do tomorrow.

* * *

The next morning Akima was gone, which was to be expected. She had taken everything, including the camera.

I had breakfast delivered to the room and as I was eating the bellman showed up with a package. I tipped him and, after he had left, opened the package. Inside were the pictures of Akima, as well as the negatives.

The phone rang as I was exiting the shower. It was Akima telling me that Misagawa’s daughter, Neriko, would be at school at ten that morning. I looked at the clock and told her I would meet her in the lobby in ten minutes. Wouldn’t do to be late to school.

We found Neriko as she was headed to her first class. Akima called out to her in Japanese, at which point I froze her.

The nice thing about my gift is I don’t have to speak the language of the person I want to influence. I don’t think it’s the words that make the difference but thoughts behind them. So I didn’t care if Neriko spoke English, I just told her what I wanted her to do.

When I had given her all the instructions she needed to follow I unfroze her and told both of them to follow me. Akima followed, a smile on her face because she knew what was coming. Neriko looked confused because she had no idea why she was doing what I told her to do, only that she could not refuse my request or call out for help.

We returned to my hotel. I figured we had about two hours. My meeting with Misagawa was at two o’clock and it wouldn’t do to be late.

I had Neriko begin to strip, and then stopped her as she was pulling her top up. Laying her down on the bed I took a couple of pictures of her as she stared at nothing, her delicious little breasts nestled snugly in what was obviously a padded bra. Obviously she had self-image issues. Maybe we could work on those if we had time.

Waking her I had her continue to strip. As she was removing her panties I froze her again. She had far more public hair than I would have expected on an Asian girl. Perhaps she should learn to take care of herself in a way that is sexier.

Waking her again I began telling her how sexy she was, how hot and horny she was feeling, how much she needed someone.

Soon she was panting and her juices were flowing, running down her legs. She was looking at me with lust in her eyes, waiting on my every word, waiting for the magic words that would take care of the itch that was burning between her legs.

I had Akima strip and told the girls to get into a 69. Whoever could make the other one come first would get the first fuck.

Neriko attacked Akima’s pussy with a passion I had not seen in a long time. Akima, who hadn’t had the benefits of my suggestions as Neriko had was caught by surprise. She never had a chance really. Within a minute Akima was screaming in her orgasm, her legs locked around Neriko’s head. I caught every moment on film for posterity.

Neriko disengaged herself from Akima, juices glistening on her lips and chin. I handed the camera to Akima and told her to reload it and then to start shooting. Pushing Neriko onto her back I asked her how she wanted it, from the top or from the bottom. She rubbed her pussy against me as she told me she didn’t care, that she just needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

I grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Spreading her legs I took the head of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. She growled and tried to push back against me. I pulled back and slapped her on the ass, telling her that she wasn’t in charge, I was. Then I started pushing my cock into her tight little pussy.

Neriko began to growl and then moan as inch by inch my cock slid deeper into her pussy. When I was all the way in she was moaning one continuous groan. Then I pulled out and slammed back into her pussy. She cried out and I felt her pussy grip my cock as I slammed against her ass. Pulling out I slammed back in and she cried out again. Soon we worked up a rhythm. I would thrust into her pussy and she would cry out as a wave of pleasure hit her.

She was tight and I wasn’t going to last much longer. Picking up the pace I began to thrust faster, pulling her ass against me with each thrust, trying to penetrate deeper on each downstroke. Her breathing began to come faster and faster, in time with my thrusts.

Finally I could take no more. Leaning over her I paused in my thrusting and whispered into her ear.

“I’m going to come and when I come, so will you. When you do it will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever had and you will show it for the world to see.”

With that I thrust a few more times and then exploded inside of her, crying out as I came. My orgasm triggered hers and she screamed in pleasure. Flash. That was going to be a great shot.

Once we had recovered I had the girls clean up. I sent Neriko back to school and had Akima get the photographs developed before my meeting.

The negotiations went very smoothly, for me. When I showed Mr. Misagawa the shots of his lovely daughter having sex with another woman and being fucked from behind by a gaijin, a westerner, he was, expectedly, somewhat upset. Then told him if his company tried to do anything with the information they had acquired I would make sure those photos ended up on the Net and anywhere else they could do damage he got the idea. I was out of there in less than an hour, a signed agreement in my briefcase.

Why didn’t I just use my abilities to make him not use the knowledge his company had stolen? Well, he had tried to fuck my employers, as well as myself, so it was only fair to do the same to him, or his daughter.

Now that I look at it I guess there is an upside to being immortal, especially if you can keep busy. So you want to be immortal? If you could only be so lucky.

Be seeing you.