The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So You Want Answers

By Farleven

Chapter 1

“Did you hear about Tiffany?” Debbie asked me as we huddled over our last cafeteria lunch. It had been a long year, our first year of college and this was our final lunch together. Sloppy Joes, the fitting end to a year of crud that I’d been forced to eat. I was so lost in my own contemplation that I hadn’t caught what Debbie had asked.

“What?” I asked as I started in on my last piece of cafeteria sludge.

“Tiffany Wilson. I just heard she started working at the Cat’s Paw.” Debbie whispered in that special way that everyone within 50 feet could hear. There were more than a couple sudden bursts of coughing from behind me, and Debbie giggled as I sprayed half eaten hamburger all over my tray.

“You’re kidding!” I snorted as I looked at my friend. There was no way that Tiffany Wilson would be within a mile of the Cat’s Paw. It was a sleazy little strip club down on the edge of town. There were some pretty strange rumors about it, but there was no way that our school’s top student would have gone anywhere near it, much less start working there.

“I’m not! My brother sent me this.” Debbie pulled out her cell and showed me the photo of our school’s prim and proper dean’s list student dressed in a Cat’s Paw uniform. The tiger print bra and panties were unmistakable, infamous as they were. Plenty of boys at school peddled in the risque contraband from that sleaze pit.

“There’s no way that’s true!” I gasped. It wasn’t easy to deny the picture in front of me. I just couldn’t believe that Tiffany would do something like that.

“Well, I asked a couple of her friends and they said it was true. That she’d gone there to do some kind of expose journalism project and came back saying she was going to work there.” Debbie continued spinning the juicy tale. She loved being able to break this kind of sweet gossip. No doubt it would be around the school before long.

“I think I’m going to have to check it out myself.” I gritted my teeth. There was just no way this was true, and the quickest way to prove it was to storm down there myself and check things out. I was 19 so they would let me in, even if it was strange for a girl to go into a place like that.

“Really?” Debbie’s eyes bulged a little at my sudden determination.

“Yeah, there is just no way that Tiffany would do something like that and I want to find out why.” I stated clearly. There was simply something wrong about this. I was on the college paper too, and I wasn’t about to let a fellow reporter go down like that. This just wasn’t something I could turn my back on.

“That’s so cool! So what if you don’t come back?” Debbie asked. I could see she was only half joking. I could see she was just as surprised by the news as I was. She just wasn’t as quick to take action.

“Well, I guess you’ll just have to come after me.” I shrugged. She giggled and we went back to our sandwiches. There were a lot of things to do today, and now I had one more item on my list.

Chapter 2

It wasn’t hard to find the Cat’s Paw. It was located only a mile out of town and sported a sign with a cat girl waving like an eager bimbo. I’d never actually driven down this way before. It was off the beaten path for a reason. It cut down on the local complaints by being out of the way. Sure, there had been a flurry of complaints anyway, but the owner had fought them all back. He had a lot of money and some pretty good lawyers.

Getting in was even easier. It was before the night’s entertainment really started and I used my paper credentials to get an interview with the owner. I didn’t even need to go onto the main floor, they took me in through a side door that led straight to his office.

“I hear I have a little visitor who wants to give me an interview.” Ralph Silver smiled as he sat back behind his well-crafted oak desk. For a man in such a sleazy business, he immediately defied the stereotype of a man involved in such a business. He was well-dressed, clean cut, and wearing a respectable blazer and slacks. The rest of the room was equally professional, not even so much as a pinup calendar to remind you that you were in the command center of a strip club.

“That’s right, I’m Julie Vandemere, from the Washington Bugle Monthly. I wanted to ask you a few questions about your business.” I asked, trying to keep myself as calm and straightforward as possible. I might have chosen to be here, but this was still well out of my range of places I would normally choose to go.

“Of course, I’m always fond of answer questions from lovely young women. In fact, I spoke to another reporter from your paper just last week.” He smiled. His eyes twinkled in a way that sent shivers right up my spine. It was the look of a cat that had a mouse cornered. If I wasn’t nervous before, there wasn’t any doubt about it now.

“Exactly, I thought I’d start by asking about why Tiffany Wilson decided to work here.” I pushed back. I didn’t want to respond with anything less than strength. No matter how nervous I was I didn’t want him to catch on to that, and driving to my goal would be the fastest way to get out of here.

“I see, so you want answers?” He smiled again, his confidence just flaring around him.

“Yes, I want to know how you got all of the college’s smartest girls to start working at your little strip club. Are you blackmailing them?” I demanded again. I folded my arms across my chest to emphasize just how serious I was. There was certainly something strange about this place, and now that I’d gotten this far, I wasn’t about to back down until I got the answers I had come for.

“No, not at all. Why don’t I let Tiffany explain it to you.” Ralph smiled and pressed a button on his intercom. “Tiffany, why don’t you come in here and show Julie why you’ve decided to come work for me.”

“Of course, Mister Silver.” Came Tiffany’s bubbly reply.

I didn’t have to wait long before Tiffany jiggled into the room. My jaw dropped as I took in the former honors student. Tiffany was dressed in nothing more than a black lace teddy that contrasted beautifully with her creamy white skin. If that wasn’t enough, she was sporting two large breasts that seemed to be struggling to escape her top. Tiffany had always been well endowed, but her new chest had to be artificial and made her look all the more like a bimbo.

“Tiffany!” I gasped as I watched my former classmate jiggle towards me.

“Hi, Julie! Just sit there and I’ll show you why I love being Mister Silver’s best girl!” Tiffany glowed with delight as she walked up to me. She placed her hands on the sides of my’s head and looked into my eyes. “Now just relax, this will only take a second!”

I screamed as I felt something piercing my temples. I tried to struggle to get away, but I felt a sudden paralysis grip me as sparks flew inside my mind. I wailed, and then suddenly a torrent of data flew into my mind. My eyes fluttered as images filled my thoughts: images of men and women, naked and fucking, sucking, licking and everything else. It wasn’t just the images that were searing into my mind, but raw knowledge as well. I suddenly knew the best way to suck on a woman’s nipples to bring her to orgasm, or how to flex the muscles in my pussy to keep a man from coming for a long time.

I looked up at Ralph with loathing, but as soon as my eyes fell upon him I realized that he was something else. He was a man, and I suddenly found myself thinking of the best ways to pleasure him given my assets. I felt my pussy warm up in preparation before I found the resolve to fight the idea. I realized that Tiffany was somehow being used to reprogram my mind. He must have done the same thing to her so that she would become the big-breasted slut she was now. My mind shuddered at the thought with nearly the same intensity as my pussy welcomed it.

“Stop this!” I demanded as harshly as I could, even as I felt the probes from Tiffany sinking further into my mind. I could feel her shift my thoughts. My fundamental beliefs were under assault, and I could do nothing to stop it. Very quickly I felt my very resistance turning hollow. I knew I should fight what was happening to me, and yet every moment the reasons seemed less persuasive. I didn’t even want to think of the alternatives for fear that I would find them all the more attractive.

For his part, Ralph just smiled and watched as the sparks flew inside my head. I don’t know what he was thinking, but the evil little grin of his told me more than I wanted to know. I turned my eyes away from him to help fight off the growing feelings of subservience that seemed to be consuming me with every second I looked into his green eyes.

Then suddenly I felt the sparks fade and Tiffany pulled her hands away from my head. The crisis moment seemed to clear and my thoughts felt almost normal. I took a deep breath and let it out with a long sigh. I wasn’t sure what had been done to me, but I wasn’t about to let this ass just have his little fun.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I barked as I opened up my eyes and glared at him. I felt myself flush as my eyes rolled over him. I never realized just how hot Ralph was! I blinked for a second to clear my thoughts. This was no time for such things, I was rightfully mad at this jerk for what he’d just had done to me, and for what I thought he’d done to my former classmates.

“Just showing you the light, my dear Julie. You said you wanted to know why Tiffany and my other girls choose to work here when they had such promising futures ahead of them.” Ralph replied with a very sly smile.

“And you still haven’t shown me anything.” I snapped. I was getting wet, and that worried me. I never got this aroused around guys, even hunks, and certainly not when I was trying to be angry. There was something else too, an odd discomfort I was feeling that I couldn’t put my finger on. I squirmed a bit in my seat, hoping to right whatever it was that was wrong.

“Are you feeling all right, Julie? Please feel free to make yourself more comfortable.” Ralph offered as he watched me squirm. I felt another rush of heat at his apparent concern for my well-being. For such a jerk he was being pretty nice.

“No, I’m fine.” I lied, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. I wasn’t some weak little girl he could talk down to. “You still haven’t answered my questions.”

“No? Tiffany, why don’t you come over here.” Ralph smiled again as he watched Tiffany jiggle her way over to his side. She stopped at his side and coyly presented herself to him with her hands behind her back and her obviously augmented breasts thrust out. I couldn’t believe that this was this year’s top student acting like some kind of cheap slut. Yet here she was giggling as she exposed her lingerie-covered body to this pervert.

“Julie, tell me what you think of Tiffany’s appearance.” Ralph commanded. I felt another odd flush between my legs at being ordered around. I’d never felt like that before, but I stifled myself before letting out a little moan. Instead, I looked at Tiffany more carefully. She had a wonderful body, if a little over endowed now, and her lingerie accented it nicely. Her hair was long, but neatly trimmed as it cascaded around her. There was no doubt about the reaction she had dressed to provoke, and she achieved that goal perfectly.

“She looks very sexy, especially with her nipples so hard that they point out of her top like they are now. God, I wished I looked that good in lingerie!” I blurted out. I couldn’t believe I’d just said all that, and yet I knew it was true. That was why I was feeling so uncomfortable all this time. I was wearing all together too much clothing while in the presence of such a stud as Ralph! I could hardly believe I thought that, but now that I knew what was wrong, I knew it wouldn’t be long before I fixed it.

“I’m sure you look just a good as Tiffany, my dear. In fact, I bet you look just as good as her just in the underwear you have on now.” Ralph commented.

“No, way!” I blushed, not really believing him, but feeling terribly complimented at the same time. Of course, this just made me want to strip even more. I wanted him to see just how sexy I was in a bra and panties. I cursed myself for not wearing sexier underwear today. Still, I hoped he’d enjoy the view just the same.

“Why don’t you take off those uncomfortable clothes and let me decide for myself?” Ralph suggested. I couldn’t believe how forward he was being. I was here to investigate him, not let him see me half-naked. I couldn’t just sit around with all these clothes on though, they really are uncomfortable once you think about them, and if no one minded I preferred to be comfortable.

“Okay.” I readily agreed and instantly started pulling off my shirt. For a moment I considered just how wrong this all was, and yet I couldn’t help myself. It was mere moments before I tossed off my shirt and I was standing up to undo my pants. I breathed a sigh of relief as they dropped to the floor and I kicked them off along with my shoes. It certainly felt good to be out of those confining clothes.

“Very nice! I’m sure I could make a dancer out of you with that kind of body.” He smiled. His eyes were all over me. It was kind of creepy and yet I felt kind of sexy at the same time. I couldn’t believe how wet I was getting from having this pervert leering at me.

“Why don’t you take off your silkies honey, and we can show him just how good a dancer you could be!” Tiffany giggled. She winked at me and then pulled off her top and a second later her panties were piled on the floor as well. I looked at her in sudden envy. She was so sexy, her breasts were just the right size to be played with and her curves could cause any man to stray.

“Uh, okay, if you don’t mind, Ralph.” I said, hardly believing my own words. What was coming over me? I really wanted him to see I could make a good dancer. This wasn’t at all right, but I couldn’t stop myself.

“Oh, I would love to see you in the nude, and it’s rude to let Tiffany be the only naked girl here.” Ralph replied. I knew he was right, and stood up to remove my bra. I couldn’t believe I was baring myself like this, but my panties fell to the floor a moment later. With that I stood in front of this pimp and his floozy with nothing on and a growing lust inside me.

“Wonderful, simply wonderful. You would make a great dancer, Julie.” Ralph looked me over, and I couldn’t stop myself from posing just a bit for his wandering eyes. I felt myself get even wetter as I presented myself before him. I didn’t know what was happening to me, but I loved every second.

“Really?” I asked. I couldn’t believe just how happy I was to hear him say that, like it was all I had ever wanted from life.

“Certainly, you have a great figure and a very perky pair of breasts if you don’t mind my saying. The men would love you!” Ralph replied.

“Are you sure?” My voice quivered as I thrust out my chest for him. I don’t know what was coming over me, but I couldn’t resist either. Somehow the very notion of being one of his dancers was suddenly very appealing.

“Absolutely! If you doubt me, why don’t you go out tonight? I know everyone would love to see you, and Tiffany can make sure you’re ready.” Ralph offered. My head swam. This couldn’t be real, he was offering to let me strip! Stranger still, I was actually seriously considering his offer. I knew something had been done to me, but I was getting swept up in the moment. I couldn’t explain it, but I needed to be on that stage tonight.

“Okay, I’ll do it.” I grinned ear to ear. I don’t know why, but just hearing myself agree to him made me almost deliriously happy. He was smiling too, but his hawkish eyes no longer scared me, I was too absorbed in what I was about to do as Tiffany led me out to prepare.

Chapter 3

I shivered behind the stage, still not sure if I wanted to do this. I’d come to this strip club hoping to find out what had happened to all the other girls that had walked in dean’s list student and walked out as strippers. Now here I was about to join them and I didn’t understand how I was letting it happen. Even so, I knew as soon as Ralph announced me, I’d strut up on stage and give these boys the night of their lives. I knew an intelligent, college girl like me shouldn’t be doing something like this, but I could feel myself tingle at the thought of all those eyes roaming my body.

“Here she is, gentlemen! The enterprising reporter of our local college paper, Julie Vandemere!” Ralph announced me enthusiastically. I shivered a bit, still not believing I was going to do this even as I felt my nipples getting hard in anticipation of all those leering eyes. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage.

“Hiya Boys!” I shouted, fighting down the butterflies in my stomach as I marched down the runway. I felt the scholarly gown customer fluttering against my bare skin as I flew down the path. It was the only thing I had on, and in a moment, I wouldn’t even been wearing it. The hooting and hollering was almost too much. They really loved me! Excitement coursed through my veins. If they liked this, they would love what was going to come next.

“As you know, Julie is a grade A student, student representative, and cheerleader. Now she’s going to share with us something you may not know, right Julie?” Ralph prompted.

“That’s right!” I giggled. I pulled up the bottom of my robe to show off my naked thighs and reveled in the hooting and hollering from the crowd. It was just so much easier to go with it, I was feeling so hot, so wicked, and fighting these feelings almost felt wrong.

“Wonderful! Now, gentlemen, Julie is going to reveal to us a very personal dimension of herself, her bra size! What is it Julie?”

I reached up to the seam in the front of the gown and grabbed onto the sides. This was it, my new life was starting and I pulled at the cloth for all I was worth, shedding my old self and welcoming my new future. No matter how I felt, there was no going back now.

“I’m a full C cup boys!” I shouted as I thrust my rack out for all of them to see. I was almost deafened by their cheers. It was all I could do not to collapse from the sheer weight of their lust. Somehow, I managed to stay on my feet, bare naked in front of hundreds of men and I knew this was the life for me.

As soon as the ruckus died down I started my dance, showing off my whole body for every man in the crowd. I never felt so fulfilled as I did up on that stage with all those men enjoying my naked flesh. My breasts bounced and jiggled as I wiggled my hips and swung around the poles on stage. I made sure every guy in the audience got a personal wink as I worked my body for them. I don’t think I’d ever had so much fun or felt so excited. I couldn’t imagine ever wanting to walk off that stage again.

Chapter 4

My chest was heaving as Ralph pulled me back stage. I couldn’t believe that I’d just done that. I had been up there dancing naked for over an hour. Still, I wasn’t embarrassed or sorry, just overwhelmed by how great it had felt to be the center of attention.

“That was a great performance! I knew you’d make a great dancer Julie. Are you sure you wouldn’t want to do it again?” Ralph smiled, remembering my own reluctance to going on stage earlier. It was more that just simple hesitation, I still remembered what he’d done to me, but I couldn’t seem to get upset over it now. It was simply a fact, that he’d had Tiffany implant something in my head, where the visceral lust of the stage was still pounding through my veins.

“Uh, thanks, I guess I could do it again someday.” I stuttered out. I was still recovering from the overwhelming experience I’d just had. The passion was still coursing through me, and I was just realizing that I was still naked and that Ralph was leading me back stage. It felt strangely normal, like I shouldn’t be concerned, despite a lifetime of conditioning by society to cover my body. It was hard to even consider why that had been so important before.

“Oh, come on, Julie, we can both smell just how horny you are. You loved it out there!” Ralph slapped me on my ass. I twisted around to yell at him, but when I saw him, I just melted.

“Okay, maybe I did. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to do it again!” I shot back, trying to regain some self control. It wasn’t easy, I was very horny and Ralph was standing there with such an impressive masculine aura. It was only that moment of abuse that had allowed me to channel rage past the strange cloud inside my head. Still, as the moment faded, so did the channel back to my resistance.

“And not show off this body? Not have all of those eyes seeing how beautiful you are?” Ralph asked as he ran a hand over my hip. I trembled as his fingers rolled down my side. His words and his touch were just working me up even more.

“Well, it was kind of fun.” I whimpered as he lead me down the hall, his hand still doing wonders on my side. The sensual caress was alluring, and wickedly distracting at the same time.

“See, being a dancer is a great thing.” Ralph pulled me into a small room. He closed the door as I took in the fact that the only piece of furniture was one king sized bed. The sight of it sent my blood racing. I found myself even more aroused, and without thinking I sat down on the edge of it. I marveled at the feeling of satin sheets on my naked flesh as I waited, not really sure of what I was waiting for.

When I turned my head to see Ralph undressing, I understood. My whole body shook at the thought of being fucked. I still had enough control to realize this was all so terribly wrong. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, docile and waiting for this sick bastard to fuck me. I’d just stripped in public for a room full of perverted men. Worst of all these facts just made me even more horny and I couldn’t summon the strength of will to get off of the bed. All I could do was watch Ralph get undressed as my pussy grew warmer and wetter.

“I think I should be going now.” I stammered as he pulled off the last piece of his clothing. I didn’t want to stay, but I couldn’t think of leaving. My body’s reaction to the sight of his naked body was scaring me as much as it was exciting me. If I stayed here any longer I knew I would end up giving in to the raging lust inside me.

“Now, now, Julie, there’s no need to go anywhere.” Ralph replied smoothly slid onto the bed beside me and reached out to gently cup one of my breasts. I gasped as he gave me a firm squeeze and ran his thumb over the hard nub of my nipple. Sparks bounced through me at his touch and I instinctively pressed myself forward into his grasp.

“What are you doing?” I whimpered as he put both hands to work on my chest. I couldn’t contain myself and moaned as he massaged my breasts. The feeling of his strong fingers sinking into my soft flesh was making me even wetter. It was getting hard to think straight and even harder trying to keep my need in check so I could try finding a way to escape.

“Just showing you all the perks of being one of my girls, Julie. Now lie back on the bed and spread your legs for me.” Ralph requested as he gave both of my breasts a firm squeeze. I let out a gasp as he pulled his hands away and I fell back onto the bed. I panted, my chest heaving as I instinctively obeyed. It wasn’t until I was spreading my legs open wide that I realized what I’d done. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, but all I could do was grab onto my thighs and present my steaming wet pussy for him.

“That’s a good girl!” Ralph smiled and cupped my mound with his hand. “Looks like you’re nice and wet for me, Julie. Are you sure you don’t want me to give you a good fucking? I’d hate for you to have put on that wonderful show and not get a reward of your own.”

I bit my lip as his fingers slid along my slit, exploring my intimate folds. I was so hot, and his thick fingers felt so good that I was reduced to moaning and writhing helplessly. I thrust my hips into his probing touch, trying to draw him closer. I didn’t have any will to resist left. My pussy was aching with need to be filled, and I couldn’t deny it any longer. “Please, Ralph!”

“Of course, Julie.” He smiled as he slipped a finger inside of me. I cried out in shock at the feeling of him slipping into my folds. Being penetrated never felt so wonderful, and I spread my legs wide for him as he began to stroke his finger into me. I knew I was slipping away, but everything felt so good that I couldn’t fight it. The very idea that I was sure to lose made it even harder to fight.

“Do you like this?” Ralph asked as he stroked his finger into me. He rubbed just inside my entrance; sliding the single digit as deep as it would go and then drawing patterns inside my wet passage as he drew it back out. It was all so wickedly perverse and only served to make my inner flames grow hotter.

“Yes!” I moaned as he rubbed his thumb against my clit. I shuddered at the sudden pleasure and bucked my hips.

“Would you like something bigger? We both know a good little girl like you deserves the best, right?” Ralph asked as he continued to play me like a fiddle. I couldn’t deny him, not any more. My pussy cried out for more, for something longer and harder than the finger he was using now.

“Yes, please!” I whimpered as his fingers drove me wild. I couldn’t take this kind of teasing for much longer before I would simply melt.

“Good, now just lay back and enjoy, Julie. We both know you deserve this.” Ralph said. He positioned himself above me as I spread myself for him. I looked between my legs to watch as he guided himself to my gates and gasped as his cockhead spread my nether lips as he sought to enter me. He rubbed himself against me for only a moment before I felt him slip inside.

My world exploded as I felt his hot shaft impale me. Nothing I’d ever experienced before prepared me for such a thick manhood. His cock split me open as he drove into me. I was so wet that he found no resistance as his huge cock filled me up. I had never taken anyone this big before, and I felt him stretching my tender passage as he rooted himself inside me.

“Oh, god!” I moaned as I felt his balls slap between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him instinctively, not wanting him to escape before he fucked me hard. I realized what I was doing, but I couldn’t help myself. I was beyond resisting now, in fact, I was already grinding my hips against him. A small part of me still rang with the knowledge that I did not want this, but I had lost the battle, lust had won.

“I’m glad you like it. Now why don’t you just lay back and enjoy the ride.” Ralph smiled as he started to fuck me. I spread my legs back out for him and moaned with pleasure as he took advantage of my prone position. It didn’t take him long before he was hammering into my willing flesh with more energy than I could believe.

“Harder! Please fuck me harder!” I whimpered as he rode me like a champion bull. His cock was stretching me open over and over as he moved in and out of my pussy. Ralph bent over me as he continued to hump and put his mouth to my ear.

“I’m so happy that you took the programming this easily, Julie. You are going to make a wonderful dancer and slut.” He whispered as I eagerly caressed his shaft with my pussy.

“No.” I whimpered as I ground my hips back against his assault.

“Yes, Julie. Can’t you feel it? Didn’t you love it on stage? Don’t you love the fuck you’re getting right now?” He prodded me as his cock drove into me again. I wanted to fight him, but I couldn’t lie, I had to answer him.

“Yes, oh God! I love it. I loved all of those eyes staring at my naked body and I really love feeling your big cock stretching out my pussy!” I cried out as we writhed against each other. I was eagerly fucking him back now. I didn’t want to fight it any more. He was right, I was a slut and I wanted to be a dancer. Even more than that I wanted to be fucked!

“Yes, Julie! You know it’s what you are. I can feel you bucking under me, meeting my thrusts like the slut you are. Just think, every guy you went to school with can see you on stage and if they want they can visit you back stage and fuck you every day!” Ralph grunted as we writhed together on the bed.

“Oh yes! Fuck me harder, make me a slut!” I wailed as Ralph grew close to his peak. I could feel him thrusting more frantically and grunting louder as I caressed his cock with my rippling pussy.

“Oh, yes, Julie, you’re my slut!” Ralph grunted and drove fully inside me. I cried out as I felt his cum blasting into my depths. I squirmed on the edge of an unbelievable orgasm as I felt his cock pulsing inside me. I had never made love without protection before, and the feeling of cum filling my pussy was amazing. It was just further proof that I was just a slut, a whore, made for men’s pleasure.

At that thought I came. A wave of pleasure crashed into my soul and I shook from the assault. I felt myself milking Ralph’s cock as I moaned and writhed from my first release as his slut. I knew this was what I wanted as Ralph filled me with cum. I wanted to be his whore, his slut, his little dancing girl. Nothing else mattered anymore, and I felt wonderfully free from worry as my mammoth orgasm slowly receded.

Chapter 5

“Oh! Oh yes! Just like that!” I moaned as I rammed my hips back against Ralph’s cock. God, he was a good fuck! None of the guy’s I’d been with before matched him for size or stamina and I couldn’t get enough. My pussy was now used to his size, and that only made it that much more fun.

“You’re just a little slut aren’t you Julie?” Ralph teased as he pounded into my very willing flesh. I was moaning helplessly as I felt his cock head spearing my depths and retreating in savage rhythm. My legs were wrapped around him, keeping him close to me.

“Oh yeah! I am such a slut!” I called back as I squeezed his invading cock again with my pussy. “I haven’t worn a stitch of clothes in days!”

“That’s just cause you haven’t gotten used to the whore part of your new personality yet, Julie.” Tiffany moaned as Linn pounded her with a large strap on dildo. Linn was another of my former classmates. She was the top student in the freshmen class last year. With her slinky Asian body, she was a favorite on stage and in the bedroom. She was such a sexy little thing, and she was a great pussy licker.

“How could I with a cock like this inside me?” I squealed as Ralph impaled me up to his balls. “Oh, Ralph I love it when you do that, I feel like such a good little whore with your whole cock inside me.”

The other girls just laughed and continued their own activities. They were engaged in all kinds of sex play. I knew I’d be joining in soon, once Ralph was done with me. I’d never been attracted to women before, but now I couldn’t help but get horny around them. When Ralph wasn’t fucking me, I was between one of the other girls legs licking her out of getting licked out by someone. Then there were the dildos, which the older girls were really good with, though none of them could beat Ralph’s cock. Of course I was still getting used to my whorish self and didn’t want to do anything but ride cock, or dildos, so I haven’t gotten to humping other girls yet.

“Yeah, I remember the first time Ralph fucked me. It was right after my first show, and he ravished my soul! I think I was as much a stuck up little princess as you were Julie, but not for long.” Linn giggled as she pumped her hips against Tiffany’s mewing form.

“That reminds me, Julie, you weren’t completely willing your first time either.” Ralph smiled as he ground his hips into me. I humped back against him with equal vigor.

“Of course not! Even a slut has her pride!” I giggled. “I didn’t want to admit just how much I needed a good fucking, and I didn’t know about the whole reprogramming thing. I still thought I had free will!”

The other girls laughed. Ralph just smiled and looked down at me as his cock twitched inside me. “So Julie, have I answered your question yet?”

“Oh yes! We’re all your programmed little sluts, we dance, we fuck, and we do it all for you!” I squealed as I felt his juices squirting into my pussy. I instantly started milking and looked up at him and smiled. “And I just love getting filled up with your cum!”

The other girls just let out jealous groans as I felt his glory filling me. I knew they just wanted to be in my place. Every girl here was programmed to love Ralph’s cum, and we were always jealous of the lucky girl to get it. Of course I was new to the flock so I was on the receiving end more than the rest since my arrival.

“You know Ralph, I was such a good girl before I always made my boys wear condoms, but I just love feeling a big strong man like you filling me with cum! It makes me feel like such a slut!” I moaned as I savored every blast of his cock inside me. I also loved the feeling of a naked cock inside me, with just the feeling of flesh on flesh inside me, reminding me I was an unprotected slut.

“And you make a good one, Julie!” I shivered as Ralph agreed with me.

“God, I love it when you do that!” I moaned as I recovered from his praise. Just a good word from him was like a mini orgasm. I knew it was just my programming again, but it still felt great. “I am such a praise whore!”

Ralph pulled out of me with the same contented smile he always had after filling me with cum. I let out the same shameless moan as I felt him slip out of me. He rolled onto his back beside me and I slipped around until I knelt over his cock. I looked down at his glistening shaft and licked my lips at the sight of his cock covered with our juices. Again, I knew it was just my new programming, but I loved cleaning off his cock.

As I knelt in and started licking Ralph petted my hair. “Once you’re done there, I want you to clean yourself up and get ready for your first guest, Julie.”

“My first guest?” I asked between licks.

“Yes, my little whore, I can’t be expected to entertain your new urges all the time. From your first performance I have a list of men already lined up for you to entertain. Though I have a special guest for you to meet first.” He explained. I shuddered a bit at the thought. I felt a moment of unease before my programming asserted itself and I felt myself getting aroused at the idea. I knew it was my programming asserting its directives onto my thoughts, but I let it go and went back to cleaning Ralph.

“May I ask who it is?” I asked before going back to sucking his cock. I just loved the taste of our juices on his shaft. It wasn’t as good as fucking, but it was a nice change of pace.

“I think it’ll be more fun if I let you find out for yourself.” He answered.

Chapter 6

I waited impatiently in the guestroom. For the last few days I’d be coasting from one orgasm to another, and now I was just being left to simmer. The educated woman in me knew this was just so that I’d be even more eager when the man actually arrived. I didn’t really care. I just wanted some sex. Now!

Ralph had me dress up as well. So now I’m dressed up in a frilly lace bra and panties that don’t really hide anything. It feels really strange to wear anything. Being naked is just so much more natural. At least this lingerie isn’t too confining, and it still shows off my sexy curves.

When the knock came on the door, I was ready. I pulled myself up and stuck the best sexy girl pose I could. Then I called out. “Come in!”

The door opened and in walked Dean Edward Weston wearing the biggest hungry grin a man could. I felt myself flush at having a man in the room, and rolled my eyes over him in a way I would never have considered just a week earlier. He was a man in his early thirties, handsome, and in good shape. A few days ago, he would have been too old for me, but now I could feel myself getting ready to fuck him silly.

“Hello, Julie. You are looking very sexy today.” He smiled as he took his time looking me over. There wasn’t any doubt that he liked what he saw.

“Thank you, Dean Weston.” I pulled myself off the bed and strutted over to him until the tips of my breasts were pressed against his chest. “I’m feeling very sexy too! Shall I help you get out of these stuffy clothes?”

“Certainly, Julie.” He replied, and I went to work right away. The sooner he was naked, the sooner we could fuck.

“I’m really surprised, I never would have guessed that you would come to a place like this.” I said as I unbuttoned his shirt. It didn’t take me long before I pulled it off and took a moment to admire his sculpted chest.

“I bet you never thought you’d be on stage here either.” Ed commented as I started to work on his belt.

“Or pulling down the Dean’s underwear!” I giggled as I did just that. His cock popped up as it was freed and I admired it for a moment. My pussy twitched as I thought about how good this was going to be. I quickly pulled off his shoes and socks before I pulled off his pants. Now he was standing naked before me and I was simmering with eager heat.

“So do you want the honors or do you prefer a striptease?” I asked with a wink. I held my hands at my sides and thrust out my lace-covered bosom for him. My pussy tingled as he looked me over again. I just hoped he didn’t take too long before the main act.

“How could I let you do all the work, Julie?” Ed laughed as he reached out and cupped my boobs in his hands. He gave me a nice squeeze before he sent one hand down to the latch between my titties. Then, with a flick of his fingers I sighed in relief as the cups opened up and my breasts bounced free.

“I bet you never thought you’d get to see these up close did you, Ed?” I giggled. I thrust my chest up at him so he could get a good look at them. He may have been in the audience for my first strip show, but now they were right under his nose.

“Nope, but they are wonderful, Julie! So is it cool in here or are you happy to see me?” He asked as he flicked my hard pointy nipples. I giggled as he played.

“Of course I’m happy to see you, and that big cock of yours!” I giggled. I could hardly believe I was standing here letting Dean Weston play with my nipples as I waited to fuck him.

“Really?” Ed smiled and slipped a hand down the front of my panties. I moaned as his fingers slid along the length of my slit. “Yep, you’re nice and wet, Julie, just like a good slut. You even shaved your pussy!”

“Yeah, I feel so much sexier this way, Ed! Now why don’t you finish stripping me so you can see just how good a slut I am?” I cooed as he played with my tender folds. He didn’t waste any time now. He slipped the lacy garment down my legs with one quick motion before he pushed me onto the bed.

“You are a vision, Julie. I’m so glad you decided to work for Ralph.” Ed smiled as I spread myself for him. I was on my back with my legs open wide. My fingers were busy rubbing my clit as I watched Ed climb onto the bed and get ready to mount me.

“Thanks! Now why don’t you show me how good a stud you are.” I prodded as he looked down at me. His cock was dangling eagerly between my legs, and I couldn’t wait for him to sink it into my quivering body. I pulled my hand away from my pussy and grabbed hold of his cock so I could guide him in. He smiled as I wrapped my delicate fingers around him, then he thrust forward and I slid the tip of his shaft into me. We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment as my nether lips kissed the head of his cock.

“Here it comes!” Ed grunted as he pressed into me. I squeezed down on him, giving him a tight sensual feeling as he impaled me. He smiled down at me knowingly as he pressed on until he was fully inside me.

“So this is how it feels to be a whore.” I giggle wistfully as I wrapped my legs around Ed’s thighs. “Do you like it?” Ed asked as he gave me a couple of short thrusts.

“I do! Now why don’t we have some fun?” I giggled again. Ralph was just my boss. Fucking him was just part of the job, but Ed was just a guy I knew. Fucking him and knowing I’d fuck anybody was what made me a whore. I realized this as Ed started pumping into me.

“Oh, yes! Dean Weston, fuck me!” I moaned as he hammered into me. I felt so wonderfully naughty as my former Dean had his way with me. I had been his student and now I was his sex toy.

Chapter 7

It was several weeks later that Ralph called me down from the stables to his office. He had me dress in my sexiest French maid costume, and had given me two strange little devices that I slid onto my index fingers. You could hardly see anything but the tips, and I knew instantly what these were. I’d seen them on my first day of work, though not so closely.

I waited just outside his office until I heard the intercom buzz. “Julie could you come in here please.”

I smiled and sauntered into the room. “Of course Master Silver!”

I made sure to show off my round behind as I walked up to Ralph’s desk and knelt before him and thrust out my chest.

“Julie!” I heard the surprised squeal from beside me and I turned to see Debbie staring at me in shock.

“Hi Debbie! I was wondering how long it would take for you to come!” I smiled and got back on my feet to walk over to her.

“What happened to you?” Debbie asked as she stared at my jiggling chest, no doubt surprised to see my hard little nipples pointing towards her through my nearly see through top. I lifted my fingers to her temples and felt the little devices on my finger tips grow warm.

“The same thing that’s going to happen to you!” I giggled as I watched her eyes go wide as Debbie became our clubs newest act. I knew I only had to hold them there for a second and quickly pulled away.

“What! What was that?” Debbie stammered as I pulled my hands down to her cheeks.

“The beginning of a great new career!” I grinned as I leaned in and gave Debbie the warmest, wettest kiss two girlfriends had ever had. I could feel her melting in my arms as I kissed away all her resistance.

Then I pulled back, leaving Debbie panting and flushed. I knew she was still in shock, not understanding what was happening. She looked so cute as her body carried her forward. This was going to be a lot of fun.

“Now, let’s go, we have to get you ready. You’re on at seven!” I laughed as I pulled Debbie off to the dressing room. This was going to be a great night!

The End