The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snuffed Out

The following is a sequel to the story Ashly’s Birthday Bimbo Blowout. Thanks to Ashly for helping plan this adventure into mindless fun.

Ashly sucked desperately on the cock in front of her. She jammed it deep down her throat for over an hour, trying to make it spill its load. The frustrated girl did everything to get the cum she so desperately wanted filling her belly.

Alternating hands, Ashly thrust the cock as far down her gullet as she could, almost passing out as it reached surprising depth down into her chest. She squeezed it with roaming fingers the solid rock hard cock never softening, never pulsing with that warm swelling she knew would give her an orgasmic joy.

Ashly’s other hand squeezed her massive tits, rounded and fake looking, like a blow up doll. She pinched her nipples as she sat there on her knees sucking away. Her simple mind was capable of only the most rudimentary of wonders. But one thing she had been wondering for well over a half hour was how long she had to suck before this cock blew its load.

“Hey Ashly. I’m back from The Kremery. Apparently the man there says there is no cure for your condition. It may fade in time... but I...” Michael trailed off rounding the corner into the kitchen.

He stared at his girlfriend on her knees, hand busily squeezing the shaft she swallowed again and again.

“Um, Ashly? What are you doing?”

Ashly popped her mouth off the thick, impossibly hard cock, and turned to smile at her boyfriend. “Silly, Ashly suck cock. Like wanna get all that juicy cum inside her.” She broke down giggling, licked her lips, and went right back to work.

Michael rolled his eyes, grinning as he watched his slutty little bimbo work. He had no idea how long she’d been there on her knees, and the sight of her was in fact turning him on quite a bit. Still, it might be cruel to let her go on all day.

“Um, Ashly. That’s a cucumber.”

Ashly slid the green shaft deep down her throat once, then twice, gagging a little, hoping for the reward of endless ropes of seed spattering her insides. Instead, she heard what Michael had said and pulled her mouth off it.

“A cucumber? What’s that?”

Michael laughed. “It’s a vegetable, you know food.”

Ashly giggled. “Cocks are food too. You filled Ashly up for breakfast sooo good!”

Michael walked over and took the wet cucumber from his girlfriend’s lips. “Yes, Ashly, I gave you a rich protein breakfast. But only man cocks can spurt inside you. Remember?”

A blank look came over Ashly, even blanker than before. She seemed to puzzle at something for endless seconds, her tongue drooping slightly from her lips. Then she smiled and looked up from her knees at Michael. “Ashly hungry!” She giggled.

Michael groaned a little as Ashly made quick work of his zipper. He stood there and allowed the blown up version of his sweet girlfriend to release his throbbing erection. She made no hesitation about what she needed and quickly gulped the whole length inside, almost gagging as she made muffled choking noises.

“So anyway, Ashly, oh fuckkk!” Michael said, looking down at her bobbing head. “It looks like you’re my brainless little cum slut from now on. Can’t say I won’t enjoy it. I mean you always were a great girl, sweetest I could find. But let’s just say that I’m cool with you being nothing more than an object for me to fuck and fill with sperm.”

Ashly slurped up and off his cock, giggling at the word sperm. She opened wide and slammed her face down, swallowing his cock to the balls. Her hands immediately began playing with them, squeezing them softly, rubbing at the source of her nourishment.

“Ohhh... fuck... Ashly. Damn, you’re so good at that!” Michael moaned. He closed his eyes, gripping the counter top.

As he gave in to the sensations, content to let Ashly suck him all afternoon if she wanted, he was startled by the phone nearby suddenly ringing.

“Fuckkk...” He shouted, nearly knocking Ashly off as he jumped. She quickly adjusted and grabbed his ass, pulling closer and literally fucking her face on his erection.

Michael grit his teeth as he grabbed the phone, looking at the caller ID. “Oh shit...” He muttered. His eyes grew wide and he looked down at the top of Ashly’s now blonde head, flying up and down on and off his pulsing cock.

He bit his lip and held the phone tight against his ear.

“Hey Robert. How’s everything today?”

“Just fine, son. Thought I’d check and see how my little princess is doing.”

Ashly flicked her tongue across the end of his cock, then swallowed again, slurping around every veiny ridge she could. Michael felt the sweat bead on his forehead, controlling his groan of pleasure.

“She’s... she’s, uh... doing fine. She’s got her mouth... um hands full at the moment, handling something in the kitchen. Is there anything you wanted me to ask her?”

Michael wasn’t prepared to explain how Robert’s daughter had blown out her birthday candles and become as stupid as a rock, how she’d eaten her cake and become desperate to fuck and have thick creamy icing sprayed inside her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He wasn’t even sure where to begin in trying to explain any of this.

“Sure she can’t come to the phone?”

Michael nearly squeezed the phone and broke it as his own climax overtook him. He backed into the countertop and Ashly jammed her face fully into his crotch, her gasps dissolving into whimpered moans as his cock swelled and exploded, shooting rope after rope of seed straight into her.

He closed his eyes, nearly dropping the phone as cum rocketed into Ashly’s head so rapidly that one of his most devious fantasies came to life.

Ashly moaned, seemed to make a ragged gasp, and as Michael looked down at her, he nearly came again from what was happening. Apparently it was no different than if she laughed while drinking milk, but seeing his sweet, dumbed down girlfriend with cum dribbling from her nose was hotter than he ever would have imagined.

“Michael, Michael, are you there?”

He breathed slowly, the cum still dripping into Ashly, her smiling face turned up to face him. As she began licking his cock clean, Michael tried to resume normal conversation.

“Yes sir, I’m here. Just had to help Ashly with something. She’s been feeling... um... not herself lately.”

“Oh really, nothing too serious I hope. You know how her mother and I worry.”

Michael grinned. Ashly was nuzzling his cock now, rubbing it over her cheeks and into her hair. “No, Robert. Everything is fine. She’s just a bit distracted.”

Suddenly Ashly seemed to show mild recognition at the name. She jumped to her feet, inflated tits nearly knocking her backwards as she reached for the phone. Michael stumbled a bit, not expecting her to do any of this. Before he knew it, she’d bounced him out of the way with one giant tit and was gabbing away giggling on the phone.

“Daddy? Hey Daddy!” She giggled and made kissy noises over the receiver.

“Ashly? Is that you? You sound different.”

“Yep, Daddy, Ashly feel different. Like good though.”

Michael frowned and zipped his pants closed, unable to even imagine what Robert might be thinking as his normally intelligent college student daughter giggled like some ditz over the phone.

“Ashly, are you okay? Michael mentioned you not being yourself.”

Ashly grinned, and in one respect Michael had to feel impressed she’d been speaking into the right end of the phone. Maybe her brain wasn’t as wiped as he thought. Or possibly it was dumb luck on her part.

“Daddy, like I’m totally better than I used to be. My titties are sooooo big and all I wanna do is fuck all day long!”

Michael nearly had a coronary attack as the words titties and fuck left Ashly’s oh so heavenly mouth. He grabbed the phone away and tried to laugh the nerves away.

“Ha, she’s just kidding, sir.”

The other end of the phone was silent for a minute or so. It was a deadly silence like the one preceding a major storm. Michael had little guess what that storm might destroy. Then he heard a muffled sigh. The voice that came back was surprisingly calm.

“Michael, I understand my daughter is an adult now. But tell me what the hell happened to her. Something is not right.”

Heart pounding through his chest, Michael felt his hands shaking as he glanced over at Ashly. Just a day before she’d been a sweet brunette, wholesome and kind, never as horny as she’d suddenly become now. That girl had been snuffed out, as simply as a candle was snuffed out, and more importantly as simply as her mind had been snuffed. Now, he had every guy’s dream, a desperate cum slut who wanted only to fuck and fill her belly all day long.

Michael sighed. Every guy’s dream except one. And he was the man on the phone.

“Um... sir, there was an accident. I assure you it was only meant to be a prank for her birthday yesterday.”

Again the voice on the line remained calm. “What kind of prank?”

“I bought her a special cake. Now I had no idea the cake would change her like it did. The man at the shop simply said I’d enjoy it.”

“How did it change her?” There was a dead seriousness that made Michael’s blood run cold.

“It... um made her blonde. And maybe a little... err uh turned on.”

Michael cringed away, expecting a blast of angry ranting. Instead, there was silence and then a calm voice.

“So it was an aphrodisiac of sorts. You may not believe me Michael but I understand. You love my daughter. There’s nothing wrong with a little intimacy. But why does she sound like an idiot? And what was this prank you mentioned?”

Michael sighed. “Yes, the prank made her like that. You see, I purchased some trick candles. They were supposed to temporarily make her well... dumb. Something to do with concentration, sir. The man never explained how they really work. He only told me to make sure she didn’t inhale the balloons I got.”

“The balloons?” Robert questioned.

“Michael put his head down. “Yes, they weren’t helium, but something else, something that kinda, sorta made the effects more... err permanent.”

There was an incredibly long silence on the line. Michael looked over at Ashly who’d suddenly become fascinated by staring out a window. The fact that the drapes were closed apparently didn’t faze the poor brainless girl one bit as she stared right out, eyes as vapid as ever.

The receiver came back to life suddenly, Robert’s voice sounding bothered but restrained. “So Michael, what you’re telling me is that Ashly, my daughter, is now a blonde bimbo?”

Michael debated if he should try and sugarcoat any of this. He figured it would only make things worse later. “Eh, yes sir. She’s pretty stupid. And um... her ti- er breasts are um...”

“Oh no you have to be kidding.” Robert said.

“No, they’re um... really big... and fake looking.”

Suddenly the anger Michael had been expecting was there, and in rather explosive quantity. He held the phone away as the man let him have it. “Michael, you fucking expect me to believe you accidentally changed my sweet princess into some big titted stupid whore? You seriously think I’ll buy that load of bull?”

“But... it’s true. I swear I wasn’t planning it to be permanent.”

“Michael, bring Ashly over here right now. Her mother and I need to see what has become of her. We need to speak to her ourselves in person.”

Michael placed a hand on his temple. Considering how relaxed he usually felt after an amazing blow job, he was as tense as ever.

“Okay, okay sir. I’ll bring her right over.”

Before he hung up, Robert had one last demand. “And bring those candles. I want to see what exactly did this.”

* * *

Ten minutes later, Michael was fighting his way across town. It wasn’t exactly traffic he was fighting though. For the first few miles it had been Ashly, who sat unbuckled in the passenger seat and had desperately attempted giving him a hand job.

Eventually Michael gave up the fight and concentrated on the road. He was driving full speed towards Ashly’s parent’s home while she leaned over and swallowed another juicy load.

Even after feeding the girl more cum, she never let up and resumed licking and sucking his weakened cock until by the time they pulled into the driveway, he was already quite hard again.

“Ashly, stop. Stop for now, okay?” He said, pushing her head up and leaning her back onto her side of the vehicle. She pouted and looked disappointed. He hated to admit, he was a little disappointed as well. But his own throat might be on the line if he didn’t get this whole reveal over with.

Slipping the candles into his jacket pocket, Michael got out, went around and opened the door for Ashly.

She stepped out and giggled, dribble of semen running down her chin. Michael wiped it away and rolled his eyes. “Come on, let’s go see your parents.”

Robert and Julie sat across from the two kids, sitting hunched forward, awkwardly uncomfortable as they stared wide-eyed at what used to be their daughter. For what seemed an eternity nobody spoke a word.

Michael felt the adrenaline kicking in, the fight or flight response to either of the parents suddenly lunging across the table at him. He wondered who it might be first, father or mother.

Julie kept seeming about to say something. But every time she seemed poised to speak, her eyes found a new part of Ashly to gawk at.

Ashly breathed slowly, seeming if anything slightly bored, but only because she wasn’t sucking a cock or being fucked senseless. She occasionally smiled at her daddy, giggled and crossed or uncrossed her legs. It was an unconscious reaction to having a new pair of male eyes on her.

Michael followed Julie’s gaze right down to the huge tits Ashly now had. They looked faker than fake, like some cheap stripper, but one who fell over and was stabbed by an air hose or something. He then looked back at Robert, hoping the man would say something soon.

Finally, after the longest minutes of his life, Michael heard someone break the silence. But it was a surprise just who that voice belonged to.

“Daddy, you like my big titties?” Ashly said.

The girl giggled and reached up to tug her neckline down. Before Michael could do a thing, one tit was already exposed and being fondled by Ashly’s horny little hands.

“That’s it!” Robert shouted. “Where are the damn candles?”

Michael forgot about trying to cover Ashly up and leapt to his feet, spilling his wallet and keys on the floor as he fumbled in his jacket for the candles.

“He-here!” He squeaked, nearly throwing the candles at Robert. A couple dropped to the floor and Robert quickly stood up and retrieved them. He glared at Michael, never taking his eyes off the boy who’d done this to his sweet daughter.

Julie was in a state of shock as she watched her daughter sitting back playing with both big tits. Ashly seemed completely at ease, no embarrassment at all about sitting there topless in front of her parents. Of course Michael realized embarrassment took a certain awareness of what was and wasn’t appropriate. Considering Ashly was a brainless slut now, she had very little thoughts going on upstairs.

“So you’re saying these little candles made her a stupid slut?”

“Well, um... actually, they just made her stupid. The rest was a comic accident. The cake, the balloons, it all got out of hand.”

Robert walked over, glaring down at Michael. “You call this a fucking comic accident? Do I look like I’m laughing?”

“N-no sir, nothing funny at all here. I just meant... um... that she would have been fine by now, but for the balloons.”

As Robert looked back at his topless daughter, then over at his wife, he sighed. “Julie, go get me the grill lighter. I want to see what’s so special about these candles.”

Michael watched Ashly’s mom leave the room. He felt himself sinking back into the cushions of the couch, wanting to crawl into hiding as her father stared him down.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, followed by a quick doorbell ring. Both he and Robert turned that direction. Ashly seemed like she hadn’t heard a sound as she sucked on one nipple and then the other, giggling and clearly getting turned on.

“Stay here!” Robert demanded.

As the man walked off, Michael leaned forward and turned to Ashly. “Come on, Ashly, stop doing this. This isn’t the time and place.”

She looked at him like an unhappy puppy. “Awww... why not?”

Michael lowered his voice to a whisper. “Ashly, I promise I’ll fuck your brains out as soon as we leave. But not in front of your parents, okay?”

She still seemed confused but simply sighed and sat back, allowing Michael to pull her top back up and hide the gorgeous tits she’d been fondling and licking. Luckily, Michael sat back just in time as Robert returned to the room and wasn’t alone.

“Ashly,” Robert said, “Your friends here saw the car outside and thought they’d come say hi. You remember Meaghan and Torye, right?”

Michael covered his face for a second, realizing things only seemed to get worse. Easily the greatest night of his life was being followed by a day filled with complication after complication.

Meaghan and Torye were both bright girls, no different than Ashly had been last they saw her. They were both girls that despised everything a bimbo or a slut stood for. Even Michael was aware of that. However, even he couldn’t predict the rather humorous shock that plastered both girl’s expressions as they stood there looking down at the blond nympho on the couch.

It was lighter haired Meaghan who spoke up first.

“Ashly, oh my god! What happened to you?”

Robert simply rolled his eyes and glared at Michael as Julie finally reemerged from the hall. She carried with her the grill lighter Michael had frequently seen used during backyard barbecues.

Ashly was staring blankly up at her two friends, each one staring in complete shock at the curvy blonde cartoon-proportioned slut the studious college girl had morphed into. No one ever answered Meaghan’s question and soon both girls were sitting nearby, staring at Ashly, talking among themselves.

“If this works, maybe I won’t take you to court.” Robert suddenly said, standing right next to Michael.

He looked from Ashly’s friends, over to Ashly, then up at her angry father. “Court?”

“You think I buy that some stupid prank candles turned my girl into a fucking slut like this? You did something to her, and I plan to find out what.”

Torye and Meaghan stopped talking and looked over at the two men as soon as the words ‘fucking slut’ were spoken. Julie simply sat in her chair, arms folded, eyes slightly downcast as Ashly giggled.

“Sluts are fun.” Ashly said, bringing a gasp from her friends.

“We’ll see what these stupid candles do.” Robert said.

And with that he began lighting several of them, soon holding a handful of sparkling birthday candles. The man frowned at Michael and his daughter, then walked away towards the two friends and his wife. Handing each of them a few candles, he walked back with the remaining few and stood glaring.

“These don’t do anything as I suspect they won’t, and you better find a good lawyer.”

Michael suddenly saw what was about to happen. He steeled his nerves and stood up. “Sir, I wouldn’t do that...”

Robert cut him off. “Sit down! You just stop trying to weasel out of this. These are just stupid candles, they can’t change anyone, especially their mind.”

Turning to Julie and the girls, Robert spoke calmly. “Everyone blow out the candles you’re holding.”

Michael watched as Torye and Meaghan began blowing on their candles, huffing and puffing, blowing straight down, trying to extinguish the flames. He looked at Ashly’s mother as she did the same thing, desperately trying to snuff out the flames. He then looked up at Robert who walked away towards his recliner, busily blowing on the candles with half-hearted gusts of breath.

Sure, Michael thought, they were actually stupid candles. Stupid, as in they’d make someone stupid who tried to blow them out. He sat back, frustrated that nobody trusted his word, especially when he’d been completely honest about how Ashly ended up this way.

Instead they demanded proof and now he was sitting there watching as each of the four began concentrating more and more on blowing the birthday candles out.

Torye and Meaghan were already looking unsteady where they sat. Their eyes looked listless and dull as they sucked in as much air as possible and blew hard on the little candles in their hands.

Julie looked almost giddy as one of her candles went out, her eyes widening and then settling into a pleased expression. Robert simply blew short quick bursts of air, taking in slightly deeper lungfuls each time.

By the time each of the four had blown out at least one of the candles in their hands, Michael was already plotting something. He realized the effects of these candles would simply be temporary unless he took some rather drastic actions. Ashly’s parents would never allow her to become Michael’s permanent bimbo slut. At least not willingly.

But there were ways of changing their minds, Michael thought. He smiled, reaching over and pawing at Ashly’s tits. She immediately got the hint and leaned against his side, giggling as he slipped fingers down the girl’s top and pinched her hard nipples. Both watched as the others slowly got the hang of blowing out the candles.

Meaghan and Torye were turning into giggling idiots as they blew out their final candles. They stood holding the slightly burned down candles, staring at each other as though they’d never met. Then they looked around the room, finding Michael and Ashly on the couch.

There was no recognition there. Both brainy girls had literally just snuffed out their minds. They were the kind of idiots one put in special institutes so they wouldn’t harm themselves. Theirs was a mindless stare.

Meanwhile Julie had just managed to huff and blow hard on her last candle. It wavered a moment but quickly died down, leaving a thin wisp of smoke hovering above her hands. She giggled and leaned back in her chair, slumping her shoulders and looking perfectly dumb.

Robert had maintained his quick short burst of air technique and had managed to keep his brain cells intact longer than the others. He glanced around, having blown one candle out and now finding renewed lung capacity to really take down the final two.

Michael continued fondling Ashly, no longer afraid of the man as he blew himself stupid over in his recliner. In minutes, Robert was no more and his eyes looked strangely vacant. He looked around the room like a child looks over a group of strangers. There was simply no recognition there at all.

“I guess you see I was telling the truth now, huh?” Michael said, standing and letting Ashly continue to play with her large round tits.

Robert looked up, grinned a silly grin, and apparently said the only thing that came to mind. “Boobies!”

That brought a round of giggles from Julie and the other two girls. Michael watched as Torye and Meaghan began staring off into space, apparently quite enamored as some dust particles floated underneath a nearby lamp shade. He turned back to the couch, looking briefly out at his car in the driveway.

He knew what he needed to do now, and he had a few hours to do it. Michael would make sure none of Ashly’s friends or family ever got in his way of enjoying her again. He needed simply to snuff them out permanently.

But Michael wasn’t letting the sexual obsession of his own personal cum slut make him evil. He simply was going to make it easier for the others to accept the new Ashly. Besides, Robert and Julie needed to lighten up a bit. What better place to lighten up than their heads?

“Ashly still soooooo horny!”

Michael looked down and smiled. Fine, he thought. She was horny, he was too. And what could possibly be kinkier than what he suddenly had in mind?

“Bend over the couch!” Michael demanded.

Ashly leapt to her feet, giggling madly. She went to one end of the sofa and bent forward, resting her hands on the back, staring out the window into the street.

Michael walked over by Robert and Julie. He smiled politely, grinning as he turned away. “Sir, I guess you understand what the appeal might be to having a horny brainless bimbo wanting your cock all the time. I mean you are a guy, after all.”

He only casually looked at Ashly’s friends. The two idiot girls were drooling as they stared blankly up into the lamp. Looking at Julie and winking, Michael turned back to her husband. “But in case you aren’t positive what I think your mindless slut of a daughter is good for now, I’m going to demonstrate.”

He unbuckled his belt as he approached Ashly, slapping her on her ass once and then flipping up her dress. He made sure both idiot parents could see their daughter’s glistening and wet pussy. He wanted them to lock that image away somewhere deep inside.

“Let’s give the parents a nice show.” Michael said. He stepped in behind his girlfriend, a girl he’d always loved, but maybe not quite so much as now. Reaching down, he grabbed hold of his cock, now practically jumping at the contact of warm flesh.

“Ohhh fuckkk!” He groaned as he slipped it inside her and thrust forward, quickly bottoming out up inside her cunt.

Michael began rocking slowly into the blonde, looking back at Robert and grinning as he screwed the man’s daughter hard, sending inch after inch inside her over and over, until soon he was burying the head of his cock straight into her cervix.

Ashly was gasping and moaning again and again, her tits beneath her shaking, rubbing against each other, skin squeaking like rubber as she was violently fucked over her parent’s couch.

Outside, neighbors walked dogs, jogged by, or just drove down the street, unaware of such a public show as Michael fully accepted his new girlfriend and her new existence.

Even if the effects started to wear off in the future, Michael knew he’d just head back down to The Kremery and pick up another cake, some more candles, and some more balloons. He’d make sure Ashly remained a stupid little bimbo and even better, he’d give her parents a gift they’d probably always hoped for.

“Oh fuck, Ashly, your cunt is so damn tight!” Michael moaned. He made sure to look back at Robert while he said this.

Robert seemed to have a blank look of fascination on his rather dull face. His wife did too as she actually leaned forward, twiddling her thumbs in what either was boredom or incredible apathy about seeing her little girl fucked like a whore.

“Michael felt his climax overtaking him and smiled. He grabbed Ashly’s hips and set about pumping deep, deeper than he’d every had the nerve to before. He pushed down on Ashly’s upper back, making the girl lower so he drove downward slightly into her. Then he gasped and began flooding her with cum.

“Ohhh fuck yeah.” He groaned. He looked back at Robert. “You know what I’m doing now, you dummy? I’m filling your daughter’s fertile little pussy with sperm. You know what that’ll do, don’t you?”

Michael clenched tight, holding his cock deep in Ashly’s cunt, unleashing a few more thick creamy ropes of cum. He held her hips high, ensuring nothing spilled from between her legs.

Robert still had a dull look in his eyes, glancing from Michael to his daughter leaning forward over the sofa.

Michael laughed as he pulled out, only a couple of dribbles of semen escaping from his girlfriend. He pulled up his pants, zipped up, and turned to Robert and Julie.

“I think I may have just started a pattern with Ashly. You guys wanted grandchildren I’m sure. Well, it’s your lucky day. I think I might keep knocking up Ashly here every nine months for as long as she can have kids. I’ll make sure she’s a pregnant slutty bimbo, and that everyone knows how dumb and knocked up she is.”

He chuckled as he pictured all the fun years ahead with Ashly. Then he turned and grabbed Ashly, pulling her up off the couch. He took one of her hands and held it below her skirt, cupping it for her to contain the generous load he’d just given her. She was worn out but still all smiles as he led her to the front door.

Stepping back into the room, Michael only had one thing to say to the group. “You guys stay here and stay dumb. I’ll be back in an hour with some balloons to play with. You do like balloons, right?”

Torye and Meaghan broke out in a fit of giggles. “Balloons, yayyyy!!!” Torye said.

Meaghan snorted a laugh and poked Torye in the shoulder. “Balloons make you talk funny.”

Michael nodded. “Yes, yes they do. Be back in a bit.”

Closing the door to Ashly’s parent’s house, Michael realized how quickly he’d succumbed to letting his own horniness overpower common sense. He knew the neighbors might wonder why suddenly Robert and Julie were complete idiots. But the fact their daughter was one too would only reinforce that it was all in their genes, and not anything worth looking into.

Climbing in the car, he smiled at the way Ashly was sitting, knees up, hips forward, hand protectively blocking her cum-soaked cunt. He’d probably have to top her off a few more times this afternoon, but it would be worth it. After all, her birthday was over. Time to start working on a new kind of birth day.

Sometimes, he realized, just when life seemed full of complications, things changed and those problems were simply snuffed out. If only it was always as easy as blowing out a candle.

The End