The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. Thank you especially to Garden member flibinite aka Jo who gave specific editorial suggestions. This story concludes the storylines begun in “The Naga” and “Whitesnake.”

Infinity City Comics Presents:

Snakebite.

By Vanderbilt.

Part 1—Once Bitten.

The sister slaves moaned softly, grinding their naked hips as they rode upon the unending snake coils. The interlinked cobweb of silver chains rising from their collars, into the burning sky, vibrated in supplication.

“Okay. You didn’t lie, Doctor,” said Lead Detective Rebecca McCandliss of the Infinity City PD Special Investigations Unit. Seriously not Kansas. She released Daivya Kapur’s fingerless glove from her own. “Back to back now, like we talked about.” Both wore blue bullet proof vests with “SIU” painted in large white letters on the front.

Rebecca hefted her black automatic rifle into her shoulder. She looked over the gun sight at a naked woman with very fine long blonde hair running down her back. Hot ass. The woman dipped to rub her breasts against the giant snake coils running between her legs. Rebecca bit her lip. I bet she’s juicing all over them. Daivya bumped up against her back.

Daivya looked seriously uncomfortable holding a rifle. Her right hand covered her lovely black eyes. The rifle dangled from her left hand, gun point waving in the general direction of the wooden floor boards beneath them. She peeked between her fingers, breath coming in soft frightened gasps.

She heard McCandliss speaking through the earpiece beneath her gray riot helmet. “Deep breath in please Doctor.” Daivya sucked in air. “Annnnd let it out slowly. Good. Thanks. I’d like you now to hold your weapon with both hands please.” Daivya steeled herself. She started sweating into her short-sleeved black tee. She lowered her right hand to the gun and pointed it up a bit. They shouldn’t affect me like this. A beautiful nude with dark olive skin undulated against the snake, not fifteen feet away from her. Daivya licked her lips. Hot sweat.

They waited.

Rebecca quietly exhaled, she hated pan-dimensional hostage negotiations. Outside the painted lines—The Naga ruled, god with a big G. No need for an avatar here, as she could just wear the flesh of any slave she desired, fashions for all seasons.

They didn’t know – meaning Daivya didn’t know—if bullets would work outside the lines. Might have to test that. Bullets should work inside though. Hopefully buying enough time for Daivya to trigger the wards and get them home in the event that The Naga decided to gang-rush them with a host of hot naked chicks. Eh, worse ways to die.

Rebecca flexed to relieve muscle ache. Her long red hair braid shifting back and forth across her back.

Daivya stood deathly still, loose raven ponytail falling between her shoulder blades. She tried to remember what SIU told her about using the rifle. Tried thinking about her dear friend Jill, left comatose by The Naga, lying now in the university hospital. Her soul bound here.

Daivya recited her mantra fervently. These wanton women. Sweat trickling. Corrupt. Through her tee, cloth clinging now to her stiff nipples. Wicked. Breath coming heavy. Shameless.

Daivya knew her religion, her genetic medicine, her martial arts. Impure. She knew how to cook a terrific vegan dinner. Full of lust.

And thanks to being the chosen avatar of an eons-old serpent demon, she even knew how to paint a big white circle on her living room floor and perform the ritual to send her and one volunteer—hands anyone? - through to the other side. But the reality—no, unreality—of the other side profoundly disturbed her. Made her sweat.

Rebecca yawned.

She’d trained to do this stuff at Quantico. Stupid cannibal. Should have just let him keep eating people, not catch him. Re-assigned. Quickly, the chasing of serial killers for the FBI got too easy, so she’d opted to join SIU back home in Infinity instead.

She risked a glance back at Daivya. Sound of chanting, soft in Rebecca’s earpiece. She’s so fine. If it wasn’t also clear that Daivya Kapur had pulled the closet door over her head and nailed it shut from the inside, Rebecca might have done something about it.

Avatar. Hunt dog for a demon. Or maybe its pony. Rebecca considered. She’d definitely harness Daivya up, but for the other half of the pair . . . hmmm, decisions, decisions. Yeah. That blonde with her big fucking . . . n-unh.

Nothing wrong with meeting people through work. Voltira the Electric Girl is going to be getting her ass spanked hard when I get home. The cute Asian arching her back against the snake and playing with her big fucking slave tits needed her ass spanked by Rebecca too. Make her beg for it. Rebecca slung her rifle and pulled out her water bottle. Mouth gone dry.

“Waiting to see if we’re dumb enough to step over the paint lines,” said Rebecca.

She snapped the cap back on the bottle, holstered it back on her hip. She looked up at the cobweb of delicate silver chains waving in the sky. No wind. Each chain, a molten slave. Voltira The Electric Girl wasn’t going to be able to sit down for a week. Voltira’d like that.

“I agree Detective,” said Daivya. She pondered the width of the circle made by the edges of the white paint lines. “I wish I had a bigger living room.”

Rebecca tried to imagine the rest of her SIU team, still pointing their rifles into the middle of Daivya’s living room. Waiting to shoot on sight if they brought something nasty back. If the rest of what Daivya said held true, and everything held true so far, no time would pass for the rest of her team at all. Rebecca and Daivya would be back in a blink. If . . . . When.

She’d given Detective Sergeant Callaghan her final briefing in the privacy of Daivya’s bathroom just before the ritual. Humiliating. Bent over the john, pushing down her black combat pants and white cotton panties. Deserving. Pulling her toned asscheeks apart for him. Beg. In her riot gear. Oh, please. She’d needed it. Not just for the obvious reason, but so she’d remember something other than. Rubbing my big fucking slave tits against Her. She shook her head. Took her eyes off the blonde. She looked at the hot little Latina number rotating her ass ten feet to the left instead.

“I need to take off my vest,” squeaked Daivya. She dropped her gun with a clatter and started struggling with the side straps. “I am too hot. I am dehydrating.” Rebecca laid a hand on her shoulder. “Doctor. Doctor.” Daivya ignored her and undid the top strap.

—Doctor.

Daivya stopped dead. Her eyes glazed over. Rebecca swore she could smell her. Not the sweat. Excitement. So tempting to . . . no, she didn’t do that. Rebecca let herself relax. She stopped people from doing that.

Daivya blinked, “What was that?” McCandliss turned her back to her.

“Detective?” A cold finger ran down Daivya’s spine. “Are you . . .?” She stopped herself. The only other human being with a free will here. A beautiful, red-haired woman, one of the few Daivya met that had the height advantage over her. She’s got to be six feet five or something. Lovely hard body. If she hadn’t met her dear friend Jill . . . maybe McCandliss could be her dear friend too. She guessed Jill would like McCandliss like that also. Thoughts feeling . . . Impure.

“Detective?” McCandliss turned to face her again.

Daivya squirmed, “I am sorry. I am not attracted to women. But these,” she waved her hand at a very elegant dark-skinned woman tugging on the silver piercings in her nipples. And lower down too.

McCandliss looked at Daivya without expression. “Doctor, could I speak to you frankly?” she said. Daivya nodded. “Doctor, you love Jill McCall enough to turn yourself into SIU and agree to confess your crimes to us in return for our helping you invade a demonic plane to rescue her immortal soul from eternal bondage.” Disturbingly green eyes rolled at Daivya. “That’s pretty fucking lesbian.”

Soft laughter to the side.

“I agree.”

The ebony woman with the silver piercings smiled at them. Deep brown eyes. No hair, anywhere. The woman dragged her fingers down her stomach to her bare pussy. Silver piercings in her dark brown labia.

Three silver rings each side, glistening.

Her finger pulled the hood of her clit back. Another silver ring glinting.

She moved her finger around it, never quite touching. It grew, unusually large. Rebecca and Daivya both wanted her to touch it. The rings glistening.

The finger just touching her clit now. Rings glinting.

McCandliss pointed her gun. “Cut that shit out,” she said. “I’m Lead Detective Rebecca McCandliss of Infinity City SIU. We have reason to believe you are holding the soul of an American citizen, Jill McCall, captive. We understand that you may feel entitled by the laws of this dimension to hold her soul here, but under the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.” It came out a little more husky than McCandliss wanted, but she could see Daivya looking at her awestruck. She pressed on. “I am empowered to take any action I consider necessary to release her.”

The elegant woman stroked her pretty pierced pussy. A perfect tear of lust formed and started to drop. She swept it up and made the silver rings glisten.

Rings glint.

“Seriously,” said Rebecca.

The woman sighed and tilted her head back. She looked ecstatic. “Detective,” she whispered. Rebecca and Daivya strained to hear. “Why don’t you kneel and strip for me?” Rebecca’s jaw dropped.

“What?” Her knees shook. Deep breath.

Pulled the trigger. Daivya leaped in the air and screamed. The bullets melted against the ebony skin. Burning it. The woman slowly rolled her head from side to side. Sighing.

Rebecca gritted her teeth. “Right about that too, Doctor.” She glanced again at the beautiful pierced. Cunt.

Finger stroking, rings glisten.

Rings glint.

Oh, please.

“Want to step over the paint where I can shoot you for real?” She surprised herself with her bravado.

“No. I want you to kneel and strip for me Detective. I want you to show me again how you fuck yourself with your fingers just like you did in the alley.” She raised her elegant head. Smiled.

“Time to join your sister slaves.”

Cunt slave.

Cunt slave—oh, yes, yes—cunt slave.

Cunt slave mewled on her knees, frantically tearing free of the cloth prison.

Somewhere, far above the surface, a raven-haired woman screaming.

* * *

Part II – Bitten.

She traced her middle finger along her bare pussy, juices dripping. She pressed the finger down ever so gently on her unusually distended shiny wet clit. Light teasing pressure. The silver ring through the dark clit glistened.

Her other fingers held back her pretty dark brown labia. The better for Daivya to see. Three silver rings on each side glinted.

Hot. Rings glisten.

Wet. Rings glint.

With a start, Daivya realized her own hand followed the same path. When did I remove my clothes? She stroked her creamy skin, her raven-hair loose now across her back and shoulders as she undulated her hips to the time set by the dark-skinned woman opposite her. When did I kneel?

McCandliss. Taken by The Naga. The demon didn’t need an avatar here. She could possess any sister slave—anything—she chose. This one, the dark-skinned woman she’d chosen to wear, came here long ago. Left her physical form to die seventeen thousand years ago on . . . Hard to think of where exactly now. She’d told Daivya, touching her ebony soul-body, back when Daivya could still remember how to speak. Not just. Gasp. Moan.

Drip. Rings glisten.

Slide. Rings glint.

She’d screamed, clutching her hands over her face as McCandliss became a sister slave. The redhead made sounds that told Daivya it felt very, very good. Daivya turned her back. She didn’t want to look at what the slave who used to be Rebecca McCandliss did. But she couldn’t shut her ears to it. The elegant black woman’s voice giving little soft instructions, like a stern but loving mother. Encouragements. Challenges.

Gasping. “Good.” Panting breath. “Yes. Push it higher.” High pitched sobbing. “That’s right. Hurt it.” A keening note. “Good.” A high broken almost little-girl voice pleading. “Yes. Show me.” Choking. “You like that don’t you?”

Daivya turned. The slave that used to be Rebecca McCandliss lay with her shapely butt down upon the white lines of the painted circle. Her long legs spread painfully wide, over the black plain outside the lines, exposing every intimacy to the gaze of the dark-skinned woman. Black tentacles, sprung from out of the ground, held her legs. Wrapped around them. Rebecca’s red hair, wild and loose now, lay spread behind her on the wooden floor within the circle. Her whole body arched from her hips like a bow. Up on her neck, eyes shut, mouth wide, silently shrieking in orgasm. Around Rebecca’s neck, a single black tentacle choked her. It climbed up over her hip, across her hard stomach, looped viciously around her breasts before throbbing around her throat. Rebecca’s hands pushed deep between her legs, using all her fingers. Her cum spurting in arcs over the black soil at the dark-skinned woman’s feet. Splashing on toes.

Stroke. Rings glisten.

Tease. Rings glint.

The woman made the red-haired slave lick her juices up. Her ass high in the air, face in the dirt, tongue lolling ecstatically across the woman’s toes. The woman looked up in the burning sky. Daivya followed her eye. At first she couldn’t see it, but then. A glittering silver streamer, fluttering down to them. A new collar. Rebecca’s collar. When the woman fastened it round her neck the redhead’s eyes rolled white. The new slave made a sound that sent a shudder down Daivya’s spine. Then a coil whipped out. And took her away.

Pinch. Rings glisten.

Twist. Rings glint.

The coils couldn’t do that to Daivya. Not as long as she stayed inside the painted white lines. The Naga could send the sister slaves across of course. It could use them as a bridge for the black tentacles. Not that there’d be any call for that, the mass of slaves could just overwhelm her. Daivya sensed she wouldn’t do it. A perk of being the avatar, The Naga needed her to make the choice herself. Alone now, the rage came.

Shrieking, swearing. She’d emptied both guns, making the dark-skinned woman’s flesh sizzle and scar. It made the woman cum. “Why? Why now? Why her?” Jill McCall. Her dear friend. Daivya demanded. The Naga looked expressionless, “You finally fell in love that day. Both of you.”

A memory of her.

Jill’s fingers stroking.

Loss.

The Naga shrugged, “What do you offer me for her soul?”

Anger white-hot. She could kill with her hands. She’d never done it. Of course not. Now she wanted to. She rushed the dark-skinned woman. Stopped herself on the edge of the white lines just in time. Teetered on the brink, twisted, and fell back hard on the floor boards. The Naga smirked.

She pushed herself up. Sat on the floor, looking at the beautiful piercings. “I will not give you any more ordinary woman,” said Daivya.

The Naga hissed. “Do not mock me, avatar.” A threat. Daivya shook her head. “Superheroines. I will give you those instead.” The Naga considered. “Like the detective,” it said. Daivya frowned. “No, she is just.” Memory inside her mind.

—Doctor.

“Maybe,” said Daivya. “She does not call herself a superheroine though. I think . . . she might be a supervillain. I will give them to you too.” The Naga smiled. “But not her. Give McCandliss back.” The Naga did not look pleased. “You may only bargain for one soul, avatar. Do not try my patience. You resist me too much as it is,” it said.

“I want Jill back then.” Daivya said it without hesitation.

The Naga nodded. “The bargain is settled then,” it said. “It only remains for you to seal it. Come to me. Cross from your circle to bathe with me.” Daivya shook her head furiously. No way.

Squirt. Rings glisten.

Cum. Rings glint.

Naked on the floor boards. “Crawl to me.” She obeyed the voice of The Naga. On her hand and knees on the floor, then feeling the black soil beneath her. Somewhere inside, some irreducible core remained Daivya Kapur, but it didn’t matter any more.

The raven-haired woman felt The Naga snap the collar around her neck. She rubbed her head against The Naga’s dark-skinned legs. Wiggled her butt with excitement. Let out a happy little bark.

Holding the gold leash attached to the avatar’s collar, the dark-skinned woman lead her away from the circle.

The wooden floor boards slowly warped beneath the burning sky.

* * *

The veins of the tall black tree bubbled and twisted. One solitary branch arched out over the plain, the tree’s black tentacles hanging down. Throbbing. The red-haired slave hung there. Her cunt dripping its juice onto the floor. Her porcelain skin slick with sweat. The tentacles wrapped across her in a tight knotted lattice. Painfully suspended, her neck and ankles twisted so that they almost met, back bowed. Diamond-shaped lattice work criss-crossed her skin, it squeezed her big tits outwards. Newly pierced nipples, distended by the tiny silver weights suspended from them, glittered. A black rope tentacle dug deep into her freshly shaved cunt, the knot over her clit vibrating with a life of its own. The same tentacle cut between the curves of her buttocks, shaping itself into something thicker and longer to penetrate her anus, before joining in a knot with its fellows at the small of her back. Her mouth yawned, gasping for air against the tentacle that gently squeezed her throat, beneath her metal collar. She drooled. A pretty brunette teenager held the redhead’s braided hair, tugging on it. Making her swing.

“Bring forth The Harbinger, slave.”

Slave struggled to obey. “Can’t. Ah. Goddess.”

“Why?”

The tentacle around slave’s throat relaxed a shade. “Your power. Uh. Great here.”

The pretty brunette preened. “She knows and fears me.”

Slave shook her head, the action causing sharp ecstatic pain. “Only here. Not. In circle.”

The Naga tugged the red braid, making the slave swing violently. Slave’s cum squirted and fell on the soil.

Coils reached out and took her from the tree.

* * *

On her knees, the wooden floor boards underneath.

Sister slaves surrounded her. Staring. Right up to the edges of the circle. Thousands of them, their silver chains swooping down to their collars, turning the circle into the tiny center of a great silver amphitheater.

“Goddess. She will not come if you do not remove the collar.”

Click. The silver streamer disappearing into the sky.

The red-haired woman stood in the center of the circle marked by Daivya’s painted white lines. Nothing but empty guns and discarded riot gear. A pale spectral flame licked over her body, over the floor, shot towards the sky. Ceased.

Blood-red thigh boots, rows of buckles running up the sides. Shiny black panties with a silver zipper starting over the crotch. A slice of hard stomach and then a tight black leather corset, tied with blood red laces, front and back. Dramatic cleavage, touched by light freckles. The cups just lowered enough to show a hint of nipple. Porcelain skin. Blood-red leather gloves, military style. Long red hair. Drawn back hard against her scalp, tied at back with a death’s head clip. Disturbingly green eyes. A shade over six feet five.

She’d made a two-handed sword from the rifles. The wicked edge gleamed, a light blue flame guttering along it.

The Naga spoke. Her voice that of a vast choir of possessed sister slaves. “You are The Harbinger. You will be my slave. With you I shall break worlds.” Each slave cunt dripping, joyful to be used as Her divine weapon.

The Harbinger loosened up her shoulders, performed two sword strokes, feeling the balance. Perfect.

The Naga spoke again. “Surrender or be broken.”

The Harbinger bounced on the balls of her feet. Left foot forward.

—Slaves. I offer release from the alien. Time for you to leave this plane.

—Time to die.

The slaves poured over the lines.

* * *

Part III- Snake Bit.

On her hands and knees, Daivya wiggled her naked rear in the air, delighting in her freedom. She crawled beside The Naga, the demon holding her golden leash lightly, wearing the body of the dark-skinned slave.

Daivya gamboled. Stretching her arms out through the black soil, arching her back to raise her ass high, so The Naga could pat her affectionately on the rump. The rough texture of the soil feeling so good on her sensitive nipples that soon she wanted to do nothing else. The Naga laughed and tugged on her leash. Heel. Daivya’s pussy slicked, hot with happy obedience.

The coils parted before the two of them, the empty souls raising voices in orgasm as their Goddess and Her avatar passed them by. Each slave linked to the sky by identical silver chains and collars. Each slave molten and empty, hoping for a moment when The Naga might choose to fill them with Her Presence. Bereft without Her, only able to tempt Her to them by showing their abject need.

Like the proud dark-skinned slave that held the golden leash, her silver-pierced cunt weeping with joy. How abject must she have been for Goddess to live within her? How frightened must she be to think that soon Goddess would tire of her?

Not like Daivya. The Naga held Daivya’s leash in Her hand. The Naga let her crawl at Her side. Beloved. Daivya whimpered with the pleasure of it. She wanted to weep and beg forgiveness for ever thinking The Naga a monster.

A great pale white column of flame flashed and warped in the sky, battling with the flames above. Driving them back to open a gaping black void above the vast plain. Daivya whimpered and pressed against The Naga’s leg.

The Naga gentled her. Slipped loving fingers inside, finding her bud. Daivya pushed her pussy back, ass grinding. Shut her eyes and arched her back. Her knuckles white now, toes curling. She gasped and collapsed onto her forearms. Feeling fingers so deep inside, juicing over them, shaking. She howled as she came. Calm now, she watched the pale flame gutter and die. The burning sky rolled back over the plain.

The Naga took her off the leash. Daivya whined miserably, feeling lost and alone without it.

“Look,” said The Naga. Daivya saw a still black pool stretching before them. The coils writhed along its banks, the hollow souls calling to The Naga. Daivya ignored them and crawled down beside the water. The Naga sat beside her, splashing its legs in the water, reaching underneath her and tugging her hard nipples playfully. Daivya yipped.

The Naga casually pulled the silver piercings from the dark-skinned slave’s body, rending flesh. The slave wailed in agonizing pain, but her cunt still wept. The Naga rolled the little silver rings together in its hands, making a tiny ball. “Fetch!” The ball flew in a high arc over the still black pool. Daivya dove beneath the surface, chasing, deep into bliss.

Dimly aware that once again the pale white flame blasted upwards against the sky.

* * *

Night time. Daivya stood in her living room. She whirled around. What?

McCandliss turning into a sister slave, The Naga walking her by the leash, the pale flame warring with the sky, diving into bliss, the ink-black shadow swallowing her and now . . . Hit the light switch.

She looked down. A rug on the floor. She never owned a rug.

It looked expensive, golden snakes swirling in the design, swallowing their tails.

Paintings on the wall. Abstract splashes of color. Never owned a painting either. She tilted her head to one side. Decided she could live with them.

She went to her bookcase, the sacred texts and medical textbooks still on the top shelf. Good. The memory seemed unreal now, but the SIU team moved it into her bedroom to make space for the painted circle. Somebody moved it back. She crouched lower inspecting the bottom shelves, new books mixed in amongst her martial arts histories and travel books. Comics and vampire books?

She heard the shower turn on. The whitewashed door lay part open. Her breath caught, she pushed it open slowly. Somebody humming to themselves in the shower. The blue curtain half-pulled across the bath. A dark shape behind it, pushing her hair back underneath the shower head.

Daivya stepped inside. She could see clearly now. Her pale white curves. The half-moon of her breasts as she soaped them. Her usually unruly blonde hair wet against her scalp.

Jill looked over her shoulder at Daivya and smiled. “Hi honey! Come to join me?” Her hand swept wet hair back, the wedding band glittering. A beloved heirloom with an intricate Indian design. Daivya’s grandmother’s ring.

“This is a lie,” said Daivya. “We cannot. I cannot.”

Jill shook her head at Daivya, still smiling. “Darling, this is our future together. The Naga can give us this.” She turned to face Daivya. She fluttered her fingers over her taut pink nipples. “Day, she just wants you to be an obedient avatar. I will be her high priest. I’ll help keep you on the straight and narrow.” Jill giggled. “Well, narrow anyway.”

Her face turned serious, pretty blue eyes intense. “I want this. Day, I want you. I love you. And I know you love me. That’s real. That’s not an illusion.”

Daivya shook her head. “No, this is an abomination. I am going to jail. You . . . I cannot be . . . not with a woman.”

“Oh, Day.” Jill drifted her fingers to her clit, the red bud grew. “Just because I don’t have a cock?” Thickening now, swelling. Curving up. Daivya’s eyes widened.

“The Naga is going to fix that.”

A high pitched sob. So beautiful.

* * *

Her red hair cascaded down across her naked shoulders. Her face hung down, breathing heavily. The front of the corset torn partly open, she tugged and twisted on the little silver rings running through her nipples. Her right thigh boot had come half-unbuckled, the powerful muscles flexing as she shifted up and down on her knees. Her shiny black panties gone.

The Harbinger looked up at Daivya Kapur from the center of the scorched wooden floor boards. Still alert. Still intelligent. She looked at Daivya like she thought Daivya might make a nice snack.

—Dr. Kapur. You and the alien have come to an accommodation then?

Daivya nodded hesitantly, standing on the outside of the white paint lines. The black earth had turned to glass, the coils now pulled back from the circle. Mercifully, no blood. The sister slaves only bled when The Naga told them, even in death.

—Good. I too have made an accommodation. First, I will take no action against you if you step over the lines. Second, you will perform the ritual that returns us to our rightful plane.

Daivya stepped onto the floor boards. The Harbinger stood. Daivya poised to trigger the wards.

A thought occurred. “You will let Rebecca back in control again. When we are back?”

—Rebecca McCandliss is my mask.

Blink.

Rebecca’s SIU team gaped.

“Face the wall! Callaghan! Clothes!”

A cell started ringing. A hospital number.

* * *

Infinity City Times.

Current Events.

Demonic Possession Defense Succeeds In Snake-woman Trial.

City News.

SIU Lead Detective Suspended Pending Psychiatric Evaluation.

Weddings.

Daivya Kapur, Jillian McCall.

END.