The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The original draft of this story appeared in the May 2010 MCForum story contest, which had a theme of stories involving sleep control. Thanks to the host and reviewers. The story also features the fictional setting originally created by BlueLyric for the January 2010 MCForum story contest. Recently returned from an adventure in the rain forest, Daivya Kapur is presenting at a science conference in New Orleans; she and her wife, Jill, have decided to turn it into a vacation . . .

Snake Eyes.

by Vanderbilt.

Daivya heard the gravel crunch under the wheels, but kept her eyes closed, clinging to another few seconds of peace. She lay with the warm window against the side of her forehead and the tight seat strap across her chest. Outside the car, she could hear the soft tick-tick-tick as a lawn sprinkler turned and behind it the soft hum of a mower.

“We’re here, Day.”

A couple of hours ago, they’d stopped to have sex on the way through the bayou. Not just any kind of sex either—demonic ritual sex honoring The Naga, Jill’s snake goddess—in a little old apple orchard Jill spotted from the car. She’d put Daivya on her leash and led her to the side of the levee, and then practiced religion with great devotion.

On the flip side, now Daivya couldn’t stir from slumber. Demon snake sex is an exhausting activity, especially if you’re the one who’s playing the demon snake.

Jill’s lips on her neck sent a thrill down her spine.

“Come on, sleepy head, I know you’re only pretending,” Jill’s hot breath tickled Daivya’s skin.

“Oh, I see,” whispered Jill. Daivya’s stomach hollowed.

Jill’s tongue caressed Daivya’s left earlobe, “You want me to make you, is that it, Day?”

Jill sent the Black Words to take her then. Slick, oily words that floated like dark pollen into Daivya’s ears. The words melted in her head, seeding bright pictures in the front of her mind. Daivya parted her thighs and moaned, pressing her left ear against Jill’s soft lips, obeying the pictures. The only sound inside the vehicle came from her heavy breathing and Jill’s sibilant words.

Daivya heard the seat belt unsnap and her car door unlock and she turned in her seat to step out of the rental. Her eyes stayed shut. She could smell the fresh cut grass in her nostrils.

The hot air moved against her bare thighs beneath her short denim cut-offs; a very light sweat sprang from her after the cool air conditioning of the car. The car boot opened, and the gravel crunched under her feet as she blindly turned and moved to assist Jill.

Her pussy dripped.

“Hands out, Day. You’re going to be carrying the bags.”

Daivya raised her arms out straight, palms up, and Jill piled the straps on. Since Daivya stood taller than Jill and had a body honed by the martial arts, it did make a sort of sense. She took the weight easily and then picked up the suitcases in either hand.

Her nipples stood out hard against the cloth of her white tee, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

“Okay. . . . Goddess! You are so damn hot, babe.”

Daivya heard the gravel move under Jill’s sneakers as her wife circled around. Jill’s fingertips trailed through Daivya’s loose raven-black ponytail.

Daivya recognized the heady scent of flowerbeds full of magnolias. Somewhere in the distance a bird sang.

Jill’s big breasts pressed up against her back, the points of Jill’s nipples scraping against her through the cloth of Daivya’s tee. Jill’s hands held Daivya’s hips.

“Should I make you walk in like this, Day? Let the staff see you serving me like this? What would they think of you? Eh? . . . Would you want that?”

A long shudder passed through Daivya.

“Oh, yes, I know you would.”

Jill’s hands drifted down and for a moment Daivya could feel Jill’s fingers on the tops of her thighs, just underneath the hem of her shorts. The fingers lifted off and Daivya moaned softly in protest.

“Wakey-wakey, Day”

Daivya’s eyes snapped open. She giggled, “I suppose I deserved that.”

“Uh-huh.” Jill’s blue eyes shone beneath her unruly blonde hair, “Come on, Marawind looks great.”

Daivya refused to let Jill take any bags back. Perspiring gently, carrying the bags up to the steps of the elegant antebellum mansion, she imagined herself still being Jill’s helpless sleepy slut.

* * *

Under the moonlight, from the small balcony of their room, Daivya gazed at the black outlines of the apple trees in the former plantation’s orchard. Crickets called to each other and a solitary bullfrog croaked.

She quietly recited aloud her talk for the genetic medicine conference that began in New Orleans tomorrow. She and Jill had decided to make something of a vacation of it on the side.

“ . . . and so we believe that site-specific viral recombination will enable alteration of transcription factor expression, and as a consequence, of stem cell specialization. We believe our research holds prospects for the use of recovered adult stem cells for treatment of wasting diseases. Thank you.”

You’ve been a lovely audience, I’ll be here all week. Please check out the poster in the exhibition hall.

“Sounds great, honey,” Jill called through the window doors from the bed.

“Thank you,” said Daivya.

She put her hands on the old iron railing of the balcony, flecks of ancient white paint shedding beneath her hands. Dully glowing lights drifted amongst the trees. Daivya followed them with her eyes, but couldn’t recognize any pattern to them, some of them blinking on and off.

Such a strange place.

It made her feel . . . like getting hot and sweaty.

She reached up with her right hand and ran it across her breast; her nipple stiffened between her fingers. No reason to go to bed just yet, it wouldn’t take that long to get to New Orleans in the morning. She licked her lips and turned.

Jill had her back to her, the white sheets clinging to her pale curves, her naked shoulder blades visible, blonde hair cascading across the pillow.

“Darling, do you want to take a shower?”

No response. Daivya stalked forward.

Jill breathed softly and evenly, the silly vampire novel she found at the airport lying beside her. Daivya turned up her lower lip, considered for a brief moment waking Jill up. She decided she wanted Jill to get her sleep, and instead went to shower alone.

The shower felt delightful, ice cold water spraying over her as she stood in a great big old iron tub. Daivya found the bleak austerity of it deeply satisfying. Jill did not do cold showers, so Daivya didn’t get the chance as often as she used to in her unwed days. Daivya wrapped a warm towel around her and opened the bathroom door.

The lights in the bedroom had been turned off.

She saw candles on the hardwood floor, the patterned carpet lay rolled back against the old wooden dresser, the candle lights reflected in its mirror. The candles stood on the edges of a chalk circle, weird symbols inscribed within it at the four points of the compass.

Jill stood in the middle, naked, dangling Daivya’s golden leash from her left hand. Her right hand stroked her beautiful red cock, the demonic gift of her Goddess, glistening pre-cum leaking from its tip.

“Do you think I’d really fall asleep like that, Day? Shame on you. Drop the towel, I’ve got a special treat for you and Goddess planned.”

Daivya cried out, thrusting her hips back, arching her back to raise her ass higher, her head on her elbows against the floorboards. Jill’s cock deep inside; Jill’s hands on her ass; the leash around her neck. Broiling heat in the air and hardwood under her knees.

Daivya bit her lip, trying to prolong the moment, but then it blossomed through her, making her toes curl and her voice sob.

Jill didn’t stop, she moved with a slow rhythm that maddened Daivya all over again. She started to climb once more, begging Jill to keep going. Her eyes fluttered open.

Burning sky over head. Naked soul-slaves riding on endless snake coils, their little silver chains of submission rising from their necks to the sky.

Daivya shut her eyes and wallowed in sensation as her darling Jill fucked her before the watching eyes of the Goddess.

* * *

Daivya blinked.

Once again the walls of their bedroom in the old antebellum mansion surrounded them. She sighed and stretched herself forward onto the hardwood floor, feeling too incredibly well-fucked to complain about Jill’s deception.

Ordinarily she hated when Jill pulled a stunt like that—taking the two of them on a trip inside a spell circle to the hellish dimension ruled by Jill’s Goddess—but somehow the outrage didn’t seem to matter when set against her own continued horniness.

“You’re a very bad girl, Jillian McCall Kapur,” smiled Daivya.

Jill came out of the bathroom with a cloth and swabbed the chalk lines off the floor. Jill giggled and nodded. The two of them rolled the patterned carpet back into place and Daivya pulled on her gossamer-thin cotton night shift. Jill as usual slept nude.

Before getting into bed, Daivya closed the window doors to the balcony. The hair on the back of her neck stood up and she had the strangest sensation of being watched. She shook her head, closed the doors and climbed into bed with Jill.

Apparently, Jill felt as horny as Daivya still did, but this time they took their time, making love to each other with exquisite care.

Just before her orgasm, Daivya sensed the presence of a watcher again.

* * *

Daivya heard her name being called. A cool wind blew in through the window to the balcony, the doors left open.

She didn’t remember doing that.

Beside her in the bed, Jill still curled on her side, the covers tossed back to show her naked curves, the moonlight falling across her. Jill stirred and mumbled, but didn’t wake.

Daivya swung her legs off the bed and heard her name again. She stood and padded around the bed. The moonlight flooded in now, ethereally bright, blocking out all sight of the balcony.

Again, the voice called to her.

Daivya slowly walked towards the light. It became too bright, hurting her eyes, so she closed them.

An insect buzzed by her ear, its wings brushing briefly. She felt wet grass beneath her bare feet as she walked. The scent of apples came to her and she realized she must be walking through the old orchard, even though she couldn’t see it.

A hot wind blew, billowing the silk of her nightgown against her legs. Sighing carried to her on the wind.

Daivya descended a gentle slope and then felt rough wood underneath her feet. It creaked and she heard the lap of water. She opened her eyes.

She stood on the end of a short wooden jetty before a wide black lake. Her hands lay limp by her side and she found she couldn’t raise them, her eyes stared fixedly into a slowly gathering mist that lay above the surface of the lake. A deep lethargy prevented her from doing anything other than watch the mist start to hang heavy in the air.

The sighing came clearly to her now on the wind. A woman’s voice moaning in pleasure.

Daivya’s breath panted, her nipples stiffening against her cotton shift, and her pussy melting as she listened. The wind came scented with the smell of sex. She knew the voice somehow, but couldn’t quite place it.

Tendrils of the mist came drifting up over the jetty and a dark prow emerged floating towards her on the surface of the lake. Some primitive instinct fought to move Daivya’s feet, but her legs stayed asleep. She watched as the boat glided across the surface of the water towards her, hearing a clear voice calling her name; a different voice from the one on the wind that sobbed and begged in heat.

Daivya saw something, someone perhaps, sitting in the far prow. A red cloak around its shoulders and a hood pulled down over its head. The figure raised its right hand and Daivya could perceive the hand’s long curving fingernails beckoning to her through the mist.

A trickle of lust ran down Daivya’s thigh as her hands undid the bow knots on the front of her night gown and she shrugged it from her shoulders. She stepped from it and waited nude at the very edge of the jetty for her lover.

The prow of the boat reached the jetty and Daivya’s breath came in ragged gasps. She recognized her own voice on the wind. Her own sobs and cries touching and kissing her tits and ass and cunt, promising the things her lover would do to her.

The figure beckoned to her again, and she saw the hood rising and the burning eyes beneath the cowl. Daivya’s shivered with the pleasure of it as she stepped into the boat. It left the jetty behind, fading back into the mist.

She sat naked before the hooded figure, touching herself, spreading her legs in offering to her lover as the mist closed around their boat.

Daivya’s eyes snapped open.

Jill lay beside her and the only sound in the room came from the soft ticking of the clock on the dresser.

What a weird dream.

She turned over and wrapped an arm around her wife, spooning.

* * *

Applause washed around the auditorium.

Daivya smiled and nodded to the crowd; Jill waved from the back row and gave two thumbs up. Questions took much longer than anticipated and the moderator ended up having to plead that they really needed to give the next speaker a chance to come in and set up.

Resisting the impulse to skip, Daivya made her way up through the crowd towards Jill who gave her a squeeze and a quick peck on the lips when Daivya arrived.

“So, rest of the week is free then, yeah?” Jill poked her tongue in her cheek. She didn’t even bother to wait for Daivya to protest.

“I know, I know, poster session, and you want to see about a dozen other talks and schmooze collaborators. Just remember, if they ever do a structural genomics conference like this, you’ll be the one following me around.”

Daivya thanked Jill and by way of further conveying the sentiment, dragged her wife down various bland corridors in the conference center until they located a small supply closet with an unlocked door.

Frantic, rough, ecstatic.

It didn’t last very long, but left them both in a very pleasant haze.

“Wow, I don’t know what’s got into us, but I kind of like it. A lot.” Jill lay on the floor, her head next to a bottom shelf full of stationary, “Third time today and it isn’t yet noon.”

Daivya straddled her, stroking her fingers around Jill’s beautiful round breasts.

Five hours ago, they’d both woken up sweaty and sticky and with an overwhelming urge to fuck. If Daivya hadn’t possessed an unusual level of self-discipline they might have just kept going. It still hadn’t stopped Jill joining her in the shower and doing all the things to Daivya that she’d wanted Jill to do the night before.

They’d ended up eating breakfast on the run with Jill flooring it on the highway into New Orleans; Daivya practicing her talk a few final times in the seat beside her.

Now, the release of tension felt blissful. Jill’s hands stroked up Daivya’s arms . . .

the long, curving fingernails scraping her skin through the white silk material of her blouse. Her lover’s eyes burning at her in the dark, lips pulled back to show rows of pointed teeth, a forked tongue flickering out.

. . . Daivya moaned.

Jill giggled, eyes sparkling, “Heh, let’s get back to Marawind if we want to keep doing this. There’s probably a janitor around here somewhere who left this unlocked and is coming back, you know?”

Daivya flushed cold. She stood and blinked.

What just happened!? Hallucination?

Daivya searched for something to say, “Um, why don’t we get lunch? I want to check out Arundsen’s talk later.”

Jill mock protested on the way to the conference center’s canteen, however, they both agreed its Cajun cooking beat the usual rubber chicken.

* * *

They went to bed early, making love with an abandon that thrilled them both. At one point, Daivya bent over the dresser while Jill took her from behind, with Daivya loving every second of being a shameless slut for her wife.

Eventually, they collapsed exhausted onto the bed and Daivya felt the dream coming for her. For a moment, she resisted, but then she shut her eyes.

Daivya stood on the wooden jetty again, listening to the quiet lap of the water against the posts. This time her hands had risen to untie her shift as soon as she stopped on the wooden planks. She stood nude and hollow with hunger to see the prow of her lover’s boat.

Blood sang in her ears as the dark silhouette emerged from the cloud. Her breasts rose and fell, the nipples standing out thick and hard, the musk of her own desire rising to her nostrils. She waited, arms at her sides, head motionless, until the curving fingernails gestured to her to step forward into the nearest prow of the boat.

The narrow wooden boat shook slightly as she stepped into it and she sat down on the little wooden bench, leaning back against the edge of the prow as it left the dock.

It watched her, the feeling of its burning eyes eating her naked form made Daivya’s cunt drip and she parted her legs to show it how much she yearned to be fucked.

Daivya pressed her knees against the sides of the boat, raising them slightly as the mists closed in. Her left hand stroked and squeezed her left breast, toying with her hard nipple, while her right hand parted her wet labia holding her cunt open in offering to the flickering tongue licking from her lover’s mouth beneath the cowl.

Daivya’s voice begged on the wind. Her breath rasped in her throat as she twisted her hard nipples.

She raised her feet up on the edges of the boat, her back arching back on the prow. Brought both hands to her cunt and pulled the wet folds back, pinching her swollen bud with her fingers, dipping them inside and then bringing the hot juices she found there to her mouth to suck.

Her lover stirred and the curving fingernails parted its cloak. It fell away and Daivya saw six breasts, full and round and beautiful, each pair rising over the other, their dark nipples hard and proud. Daivya’s mouth parted in silent rictus as she made herself cum.

Daivya sat up in bed and clutched the covers to her chest.

Something is very wrong.

* * *

The following day, the late afternoon sun beat down heavily upon them and the smell of the magnolias from the flowerbeds surrounding the mansion pervaded the air.

The conference had a half-day scheduled to allow participants to explore New Orleans a little, but after doing the rounds of Bourbon Street, they’d opted to drive back to Marawind.

Daivya regretted it as she let Jill lead her through the old apple orchard. She wanted to protest, but somehow the heat and the smell of the plant life and bizz-buzz of insects around them made her too drowsy to do so.

“Come on,” said Jill, “don’t you want to see what’s down here?”

The orchard opened up before them. A cold fingernail ran down Daivya’s spine.

“Wow, that’s a man-made lake, do you think?” Jill pulled her down the gentle slope.

A small wooden jetty jutted out from the shallow bank. The surface of the water lay perfectly still and black.

“I don’t know,” said Daivya.

On the far side of the lake, she saw more trees, their forms bent and twisted, wild weeds and bushes growing around their trunks obscuring what lay beyond them. Daivya jumped as a loud splash sounded. Jill lobbed another stone high in the air and then started looking for some flat stones to make skip.

“Okay, how many times can you make a stone skip, Day?” Jill examined and tossed a few aside before settling on a good candidate.

“I have no idea,” said Daivya. The sky darkened, a cloud passing over the sun above.

Jill’s stone skipped five times before dropping into the water. The ripples ran and merged across the lake. “Come on then,” Jill laughed, “beat that, kung fu girl.”

“I want to leave, Jill, let’s go back to the mansion.” Daivya thought she saw a light mist forming on top of the black surface. “Let’s go, darling.”

“You feeling okay, honey?” Jill came across to her and took her hand.

The mist thickened, rising, the sky still dark. “I want to go back to the mansion; I just . . . don’t feel well.”

Jill placed her hand on Daivya’s forehead, “Maybe you caught something at the conference center, those places are such germ magnets.”

Daivya’s tongue slept; her limbs so tired and heavy now she couldn’t even bring herself to move of her own volition.

Jill continued to fuss over her. The mist hung in the air and started to roll slowly towards the shore. The cloud blocked out the sun.

“Come on, I’ll make you one of your herbal tea’s, I made sure to pack them,” said Jill, pulling Daivya gently back up the slope.

Daivya could feel its presence, watching them. They passed over the slope and started to walk back through the apple trees.

Don’t look back.

Her leaden legs couldn’t move except for the force provided by the pull of Jill’s hand. Jill chatted to her about what she might get up to tomorrow in New Orleans while Daivya did another round of talks and cheese’n’crackers meets.

Don’t look back.

The eyes on her back followed her, and she knew, knew with absolute certainty, if she turned her head she’d see it standing there watching her through the trees. Jill paused for a second to point at the ripe apples.

Don’t look back.

She could sense it; close enough to hear it call her name as they reached the edge of the orchard. Her legs seemed to sink with each step, falling through the soil of the cut lawn, deep to the knee before being sucked back upwards by the pull of Jill’s hand.

Don’t look back.

They reached the screen door and Jill opened it. She let go of Daivya’s hand, holding the door for her.

Daivya could see the elegant little reading room inside through the open door; antique bookshelves on the wall and wicker chairs surrounding low glass tables with magazines tucked on the shelves underneath.

Daivya could feel the touch of its eyes, the pull of them on her back.

The door seemed to narrow and bend as if Daivya looked at it from the wrong end of a telescope.

Jill peered at her, “Honey, you really do look unwell.”

Jill’s hand slipped around her waist and pulled her over the lip of the door into the mansion.

Daivya gasped, “I need a glass of water, please.” Jill moved to get her to sit while she fetched it.

“No, I will come with you,” said Daivya.

She glanced back over her shoulder through the door.

The sun shone in the late afternoon sky above the empty lawn and the insects buzzed around the apple trees.

* * *

That night, Daivya complained of a splitting headache and stayed awake as a slightly disappointed, but concerned, Jill fell asleep in bed.

Daivya closed the window doors. This time, she sought and found the little locking bars at the top and struggled for a moment to slot them in place. She tested the handle of the doors. Locked shut.

Every time she’d tried to tell Jill about her dream for the last two days, her tongue had been tied. Daivya had no illusions that that could be anything other than the influence of the watcher or succubus or whatever it might be that appeared to her in the dream.

She walked across to the bedroom door and turned the key, testing it also. Satisfied, and after performing her meditations, she climbed into bed and went to sleep.

She tried to make her feet turn as she felt the soft grass beneath her feet. She denied the moaning of her voice in the wind as it whispered to her of the pleasure her lover would bring.

No. Not her lover. Not Jill.

Her feet walked down the shallow incline and then she could feel the gnarled wood on her bare soles. She centered herself and tried to recite her mantra, but her eyes opened and her hands rose to undo the shift. Her shoulders shrugged and it fell around her ankles. She stepped forward out of the pool of light silk and waited.

Daivya saw the prow emerge from the mist.

The curving fingernails gestured and Daivya’s pussy slicked hot, her toes on the edge of the dock, hips quivering with eagerness to step into the boat. The wooden prow nudged the wood.

Daivya screamed in her mind. She screamed out into the stars and across the planes of existence. She called to the one being she detested more than any other. Jill’s Goddess. And she heard the Black Words returning in reply, painting pictures in her head, compelling her to obey.

Daivya stepped back from the edge of the jetty. It rose at the far prow of the boat, the curving fingernails moving in command. Get in.

Daivya backed away, watching the burning eyes as the cowl raised and the angry tongue flickered. She felt grass beneath her feet, turned.

Ran.

The sky above opened, the rain pouring down on her naked skin, the grass suddenly treacherous. She fell and cried out as she heard footsteps on the wooden jetty. Pushed up and screamed as she ran between the apple trees.

The branches scratched and broke her skin, the wind blowing against her, her voice in the wind raised in fear and terror of such disobedience.

She heard a runner upon the wet grass and its heavy wet panting as the runner gained.

Legs burning, Daivya raised her knees and swung her arms wildly, running without form or thought towards the lawn. Lungs burning, her ankle twisted and she stumbled. The demon’s breath blew on her neck.

Adrenaline surged and she leapt forward, hearing it cry in anger as she sprinted towards the screen door. Sharp jabs of pain jagged through her right leg. She crashed into the door; sobbing and scrabbling till it opened and swung shut behind her as she fell through. She rolled on her back on the floor looking up through the screen.

It stared down at Daivya, lips drawn back to show pointed teeth, narrow burning eyes set in a sullen face, the long pink tongue slithering across its breasts. The long curving fingernails on its hands reached to pull the handle of the screen door.

Daivya jumped and dropped the lock. She stood and watched as it rattled the door.

Its lips curled back, the tongue slipping back behind the pointed teeth, “Mine.”

Daivya convulsed, doubled over in the bed, the clammy sheets clutched around her.

Jill held her shoulders, squeezing them gently.

“Day, oh, honey, you never get nightmares.”

Jill pressed her lips to Daivya’s shoulder, “Right, you’re not going to the conference tomorrow, we’re going to stay here. Something’s obviously wrong with you.”

* * *

The next day drifted fitfully by; in the afternoon Daivya managed to persuade Jill that they could go into the local town of Desiree and have lunch.

They sat in a little diner and enjoyed a very delicious gumbo. The sun shone bright and a hazy heat seemed to fall across all things, human, animal or otherwise. Daivya pushed the thought of night from her mind.

After dark, in their room, Jill held her for a while. She could tell Jill wanted to make love, but she couldn’t do it and Jill didn’t push it, more concerned with Daivya’s health than any urges of her own. After Jill fell asleep beside her, Daivya sat up in bed, her knees drawn up to her chest.

When she started to feel sleep come upon herself, she rose and instead exercised, performed yogisarra before moving through her kata, before the lethargy started to overtake her limbs.

She adopted the lotus position and softly chanting her mantra, centered herself on her breathing.

The lock to their bedroom door rattled. Its voice whispered from beneath the door’s lip. She ignored it and followed her own breathing.

When the sun rose, she laid her head next to Jill and slept.

* * *

The last day of the conference featured the key note speech, so they drove in to attend and sat through a lecture on trends in neural stem cell development research which Daivya found riveting and Jill thought presented an excellent opportunity to finish her vampire book.

Afterward they did a little more tourism and picked up some knick-knacks as souvenirs of New Orleans. Every time Daivya tried to tell Jill they should simply leave now, her tongue rooted itself to the top of her mouth. Daivya drifted in and out of sleep as the car drove on its way back to Marawind.

By the time they arrived, dusk had begun. They took dinner in their room and showered together. They didn’t make love, but they washed each other and hugged tight beneath the warm spray. Jill collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

Daivya paced the room, the light left on.

The clock hand crawled and she performed her meditations. The ticking of the clock on the dresser seemed abnormally loud. It beat on the inside of her skull and she caught herself drifting, listening to the clock’s soft tick.

The covers felt soft underneath as she lay her head down; only for a little bit. Eyes open on the ceiling fan rotating above the bed.

Daivya heard it calling her name and stood.

She tried to fight, but her hands hung by her side. Her eyes closed as she walked to the door, the warmth of the patterned carpet beneath her feet. She felt herself drifting, a sightless stranger inside her own body.

Her right hand found and turned the key. The lock clicked and turned and she stepped back. She heard the door creak softly. Its presence entered the room. The door creaked again as it shut.

Hot, sweet breath blew against Daivya’s face. Something slick and wet traced circles across her chest, she arched into it. It circled and twisted her nipples and Daivya moaned lost in the sensation. Teeth bit her hard nipples, gently pinching, light prickles of pain making her open her thighs, melting her cunt.

“Feed.”

Long curved fingernails scraped across her cheek and brushed through her hair, drawing Daivya’s head down to its breasts.

Daivya felt the hard point of its nipple against her lips, and opened her mouth, suckling. The milk tasted sweet and intoxicating.

“Kneel.”

Little shudders of arousal ran through Daivya and she didn’t resist when the fingernails in her hair pressed her down. Her tongue trailed down over its breasts, its navel, down to its pussy.

“Worship.”

Carpet underneath her knees, she pushed the wet labia apart with her tongue and found the small hard bud. Nails stroked and pulled Daivya’s hair, each brief spike of pain making her cunt drip. She took the bud in her mouth and ran her tongue across it. It began to swell.

“Suck.”

It changed shape under her tongue, lengthening and hardening, so like Jill’s. The pre-cum started to flow from its tip and just like the milk it made her feel light-headed and deliciously out-of-control. She licked the hard length and then took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

The succubus pulled its cock from Daivya’s mouth.

“Offer.”

Daivya rose and walked across the carpet to the dresser. She heard the tick of the clock as she placed her palms flat on the surface, a lacey cloth under her fingers. She raised her ass and bent forward, placing her feet apart. She turned her head and the mirror felt cold against her cheek.

Molten heat melted her from her core, the lust slicking her inner thighs.

“Mine.”

The hard tip parted her labia, teasing, and then It pushed inside pulsing deep in her core. Its curved fingernails dug into Daivya’s hips as they clutched them, the pain sharpening the sensations as Its cock moved inside. Its many breasts pushed down against Daivya’s back, the diamond nipples bruising her skin.

Daivya surrendered herself to It. Her new Owner fucked her against the dresser and Daivya pressed her hips back and ground her ass into the she-demon. Soft moans of bliss escaped from Daivya’s lips. Her Owner pulled Daivya’s hair up sharp and the pain made Daivya sob as the fat cock pulsed deep inside, cum filling her, threatening to bind her body and soul.

Daivya’s eyes opened and she saw herself in the mirror, debauched, jerking and writhing as orgasm came, the succubus’s wings sweeping out from Its back, pointed tail curling in the air behind.

Jill lay on the bed, tossing and turning, her unruly blonde hair plastered by sweat against her forehead.

Daivya’s body thrashed. Convulsing ecstatically. The air against her body warped, her back arching.

The succubus screamed in horror, falling back, as Daivya’s raven hair simply burned away, scales erupting across the back of her skull, her spine warping and twisting. The flesh of Daivya’s legs melted together, deathly diamond patterns beginning to glow. Daivya’s eyes widened and deepened, the pupil and irises merging together, starting to shift in color. Her fingers clenched and scored the dresser as they became black talons.

The Naga rose in the body of Daivya Kapur, her chosen Avatar on this plane of existence. Daivya usually prevented her body from being used as a demonic portal unless Jill insisted.

Or something else made her lose herself to ecstasy.

The Avatar’s wide hips flared outwards before merging effortlessly down into the single scaled tail supporting them upright. Ruby red lips pouted and pulled back to reveal sharply pointed fangs. A long, thick tongue flickered from its mouth, the wet end darting a pink fork. Creamy skin shocked in contrast to black taloned hands cupping and squeezing proud breasts. Prominent nipples stood out, dark and brown. Muscles rippled beneath the surface of a hard stomach. Where thighs should have parted, instead inviting pink folds glistened in the midst of many tiny shining scales.

The ancient snake demon turned its glowing eyes upon the creature that now cowered in the far corner of the bedroom. The Naga hissed; the Black Words issued from its mouth, punching holes in the creature’s ears.

“Ow! Ow! . . . Ah, this is very embarrassing.”

The creature pressed its curved fingernails together, “I didn’t know . . . I mean, she’s your avatar—you’re The Naga—I’d never . . . I thought I saw, I mean, the blonde, she’s the one with the cock . . . it was an honest mista-eeeeih!”

Snake fangs bit through the succubus’s neck, venom sinking deep. It staggered backwards, wings folding in on themselves, burning eyes growing dull. A bright line of fire flickered in the air behind it and then its body warped and disappeared into the fire.

The Naga turned and approached the sleeping blonde lying on the bed. Its glowing eyes switched colors. Now red, now blue, now magenta, now green, on and on. Volcanic coils wrapped around the blonde’s naked body, raising her off the covers, The Naga’s head slowly lowering to lick between her thighs.

* * *

Jill came awake on fire. Her hips convulsing and her cock pulsing deep inside her wife’s wonderful tight wet heat. She cried out and arched her back, her hands and arms struggling to move against the snake coils that pinned them delightfully. The Naga shuddered in bliss as Jill came inside its pink folds.

Jill dropped back on the bed, as the snake demon fell beside her, its body burning up and turning in on itself like so much dry match paper till it left only Daivya behind, her raven hair re-blossoming from her head. Daivya lay still, virtually knocked out as always by the experience of a manifestation.

“Honey! Hot damn! If you felt that horny why didn’t you wake me up!”

Jill poked Daivya’s arm lightly in play, “Well, I guess you must be better if you’re that frisky you actually manifest, mmmm-hmmm, . . . but sleepy sex! That’s so naughty for you!”

Not really like Daivya at all, … , but if she actually likes sleepy sex . . . .

She used the Black Words and Daivya shifted dreamily onto her back, her hands reaching down and pulling her thighs up.

“Oh, awesome!”

Jill scooted around and started stroking herself; one advantage of a demon cock is it doesn’t need a whole lot of downtime before being ready to go again.

She licked her lips and then bent to kiss Daivya as she eased herself in, “I think I might keep you like this for a bit, my love, but I promise I’ll wake you up when we get to the best part.”

Daivya sighed and smiled in her sleep.

END.