The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snake Charmer

“What are the sunglasses for?” was the first thing the client asked the snake-woman. Well, snake-woman was what it said on the neon-lit sign in the window.

Snake-Woman Hypnotist! it had flashed rhythmically, almost hypnotic in of itself. Hypnotizes your cares away!

And he, having always been a curious man, had decided to spend his Friday night in a new and different way.

The supposed snake-woman examined him for a long few moments before answering his question. He was tall, which she found pleasing, and broad-shouldered, with a nice scruff of dark hair covering his chin. What pleased her most, though, were the way his eyes were so sharply focused. That meant his attention was unlikely to bounce around once she started working her charming magic on him. She had trained herself to read people’s susceptibility to her powers in a manner of seconds, and he, she could tell was very, very susceptible.

“The eyes,” she finally answered, her voice slow, mellow, and soothing, “are the windows to the soul. And I’m not ready to show you my soul just yet.”

“Oh,” he chuckled. “Guess I’m not very good at hiding mine, then, am I?” He was referring to the fact that his own eyes were unusually large, chocolatey-brown and open to the world.

“You really aren’t,” she answered, and smiled at the fact that he had no idea how true those words were. Yet.

“You don’t seem very snake-like to me,” the client pointed out honestly. And to him she didn’t. She had smooth mocha skin (no scales) and her hair was a midnight waterfall — he thought perhaps she was of Indian descent.

“I don’t?” she cooed, gesturing at a cushioned seat and watching him sit behind her dark glasses. “Well, maybe you just haven’t seen enough of me yet.”

“So what’s your name?” he asked now.

“So many questions,” she said soothingly, pulling up a chair across from him. “None of this is important. Only one thing is important, and that’s giving you what you want. And what you want is to be hypnotized, isn’t it?”

He half-smiled. “I want to try. To be honest, I don’t believe in all this hocus-pocus — no offense.”

“Nobody ever believes in it unless they see it for themselves,” she said. “But you have to want it. Really want it. So I’ll ask again — do you want to be hypnotized by me?”

“I — I guess,” he chuckled, feeling the awkwardness of what was going on. When she arched a black eyebrow over her sunglasses, silently telling him that answer wasn’t good enough, he sheepishly corrected himself, “Yes. Yes I do.”

“Good…” she trailed off and tilted her head slightly. She had a million different methods of gaining control, but she thought, for a non-believer, she’d be better off going with the simplest and most effective, at least to start. Behind her sunglasses, she could feel the power starting to gather in her eyes. “Good…” she said again. “Now I want you to focus your attention on my eyes. I’m going to take my glasses off, and when I do I want you to stare straight into my eyes.”

“Finally going to get to see your soul?” he teased.

“Shh… Just focus.”

She waited until he had settled and was staring in anticipation at the reflective surface of her glasses before she slowly raised her hand and pulled the glasses off.

“You — what — ohhhh,” he moaned, instantly transfixed. His eyes widened as he became hooked by the swirling rainbow of colors he saw in the snake-lady’s eyes. Red, blue, green, red, purple, blue, red, blue… They were mesmerizing, enthralling… hypnotic. He couldn’t look away. He didn’t want to. They were too… too…

“Aren’t my eyes interesting?” she spoke slowly, not wanting to startle him from his trance. “Aren’t they enticing?”

A low moan was his only answer. He’d fallen much more quickly than she’d expected. He wasn’t completely hypnotized, not yet, but he was sucked in to the swirling pattern she knew filled her eyes.

Red, green, blue, purple, blue, red, purple… the colors were so intense, were occupying so much of his mind, that he was finding the rest of his thoughts becoming muddy. It was so much easier to focus on the colors. He lost track of everything else, even the rest of the woman’s face, just lost in her impossibly large eyes.

Slowly, the snake-woman began to inch closer and closer to his face. She wanted her eyes taking up all of his plane of sight. She didn’t blink — didn’t need to — and didn’t look away. This was the most important part of her process, this initial hooking. She stopped, just a breath away from his face, and slowly leaned to the right, then left, then right again, swaying back and forth in an even and calming motion. It wasn’t long before he began to sway right along with her.

Back, and forth, and back, and forth, and red, and back, and green. and purple… his thoughts were becoming so muddled now, and so difficult to focus his attention on. Back, and forth, the pretty colors were moving back, and forth, and he wanted to watch them, because they were so, so interesting.

He hadn’t blinked in a while either, the woman realized, which meant it was time for the next phase.

“My eyes are all you want to focus on right now, aren’t they?” she said softly, still swaying in a smooth, serpentine motion. “They’re all you want to see, because they’re so pretty, and soothing, and nice, aren’t they?”

He swayed with her, and after a moment breathed out a whispery, “Yes…”

“But now, you find your eyelids growing heavy,” she continued. “Because you’re growing relaxed and your mind is growing sleepy, isn’t it?”

He didn’t answer, but she saw the evidence of her suggestions in his drooping eyelids.

“You still feel an intense need to keep watching my eyes, though,” she added before he fell asleep on her. “But the more you watch them, the sleepier you feel.”

Red, purple, red, gree… it was even hard to process the colors that he saw now. He just let them wash over him, soothing, calming, pulling him deeper into relaxation and… something else. Something pleasant and warm… He heard his voice, his guide, begin to speak again, and although he could barely think about her words he processed their meaning.

“When I tell you to in just a few moments, your eyelids will slip closed in a blink. When they close, you will feel an overwhelming need to see the colors again, to see my eyes. And when you open your eyes and look into mine again, you will fall ten times deeper under my spell. All you want to do is look at the colors and fall deeper. All you want to do is to go deeper and deeper.”

Gradually she stopped swaying, and he with her. “Now,” she whispered. “Blink.”

His eyelids felt impossibly heavy and he slid them closed, but almost immediately felt an irresistible urge to see the colors again. He needed to see them, the pretty colors, and his eyes flew open. As soon as he fixated on her eyes again, something inside him broke, and he slumped forward, his mouth hanging open and his face slack and totally entranced. Once again she swayed back and forth a few times, and his body moved involuntarily with her.

“Blink,” she said again, and the process repeated itself. If there was a thought left in his head he couldn’t grasp it, they were too slippery and it was oh so nice to just look at the colors and give in.

“Blink,” she said again, and he moaned as he fell ever deeper.

“Now,” she spoke, as a line of drool began to trickle from his parted lips. “It’s too hard to think for yourself, isn’t it? So I’m going to provide your thoughts for you.” She began to sway again. Each sway, she knew, was lulling him even further. “Just stare at the pretty colors, and think one thought. Just think: I must obey my Mistress. I must obey my Mistress. I must obey my Mistress. Just think that over and over again. Every time it crosses your mind, you just slip ten times deeper, and feel ten times better, and all you want to do is look at the colors and repeat your mantra.”

She noticed with amusement that he was blinking of his own accord every few seconds now, and falling deeper every time he did.

Deeper and deeper… I must obey my Mistress. I must obey my Mistress. The waves of pleasure were cascading over him now, as he blinked, watched the colors, repeated his mantra. I must obey my mistress. I must obey…

Unintentionally he had begun to speak aloud in slow, whispering tones, “I must… obey… my… Mistress… I must… obey… my… Mmmistress… I… mmmusstt…. obeeyyy… obeeyyy… obeeyyy… obeeyyy….”

He whispered it over and over, and stared into the snake-woman’s eyes. Just for fun she leaned back and watched him lean forward with her, still slumped over with his head lolling and his eyes completely glassy and fixated. The colors, her magic, were finally starting to appear in his eyes, reflecting hers with perfect synchrony.

“Obbeyyy… Mistress… obbeyyy…” his whispered mantra was interspersed with moans of pleasure, and she watched in delight as his jeans tented.

“I am your Mistress,” she told him, though he knew already.

“Obbeyyy my Mmmistresss….” he sighed out.

“You obey me. You love me. You desire me.”

I must obey my Mistress. At this point, his brain was too melted and slow to really understand the words she was speaking, but a part of him understood their message, because he began to associate the colors — his Mistress — with a deep, primal longing.

“Obbeyyy… dessirree… Misstresss…”

“Be quiet now,” she commanded.

He had to obey his Mistress, and he stopped talking instantly. although the phrase played on repeat over and over in his head. With the obedience he experienced a warm wave of pleasure unlike anything he’d ever felt. Obey my Mistress, he thought dazedly. “You worship me,” she was saying now. “You worship these colors, and my voice, and the way obedience to me makes you feel. It is all you want in life. Now, I’m going to give you a chance to obey.”

Something inside him sprang with elation at the thought of obedience, any form of obedience and the pleasure it would bring.

The snake-woman pressed even closer to his face, still never actually touching him, then slowly began to draw back and up. Following the colors as he always did, the entranced slave rose up with her, until he was standing. He slouched and bent down, though, so he could remain at eye level with her and as close to the swirling eyes as he could.

“Now I want you to stay in place, no matter what,” she ordered, “And keep your focus on my eyes and my voice.”

He blinked again and spiraled deeper.

She began taking steps backward. She kept their eyes locked, and slowly unzipped her dress, stepping out of it. Although he was too focused on her eyes to notice, the rest of her body was sans scales too, smooth and brown. Her breasts were large, the areolas huge and the nipples stretched and erect.

“Now,” she said. “While keeping the memory of my eyes in your mind, I want you to look down at my chest.”

Obediently his eyes slid downward, the colors still whirling full force in his mind’s eye, and felt a jerk between his legs when his eyes fixed on her copious assets.

“You desire them,” she purred now. “You want your mouth on them, sucking them, nipping them, licking them. You want that so, so badly, but I have ordered you to stay in place.” She wasn’t able to stop a sinister grin from adorning her lips. This was always a fun part.

I must obey… lick… suck… obeyyy… suck… bite… Mistress… lick… obey… I must obey… I must obey… I must… I must… suck… I must… I need…

The muddiness of his thoughts made them slow, but she could see the conflict on his face. She would end his torture soon, but not before she made it just a little worse… or better. Now her whole body began to sway, like a snake, back and forth, and her breasts swung gently with her.

His eyes were fixed and his mind was numb and a strangled moan almost managed to escape before a part of him remembered his order to stay quiet.

She decided it was time to put him out of his misery. “Slowly walk towards me now, and with every step I want you to become a hundred times more obedient to me. A hundred times more submissive. A hundred times more blank and empty of anything but the desire to serve me. Remember the colors. Look at my chest. Every step taking you a hundred times deeper. Start walking.”

She had been clever and measured out exactly ten steps for him to take, enough to destroy the last of himself without reducing him to a twitching zombie. She still wanted him to have a few thoughts, after all. Thoughts of obedience. Thoughts of desire.

First step, and ohhh.

Mistress, obey, mistress, suck, mistress, obey…

Second step.

Third step. His legs were beginning to turn into jelly, his gaze totally fixated and only one thought in his head.

Fourth step.

Fifth step.

“Tell me what you’re thinking,” she ordered softly.

Sixth step. Joy of obedience and thoughts of lust and his mantra melted into one long moan peeling from his lips. “Obeeyyyy… suck… lick… Mistress… Obeyyyy… ughhh….”

Seventh step. He had slumped much farther now, closer to her swaying breasts.

Eighth step. So close now. Mindlessly he kept talking, repeating the same words, his only thought.

Ninth step.

At the tenth step he was unable to control himself any longer. He didn’t need to. She would do it for him. He slammed his mouth into her chest and sucked, licked, bit, sucked…

She was the one to moan this time, and allowed him to worship her chest for several long minutes. Finally she decided it was time for more.

“Step back,” she said, and he did so immediately, quivering with the pleasure of obeying.

He was still speaking, murmuring words of obedience, and his gazed was still locked on her now-wet breasts.

“Be quiet again,” she said, and he was glad for any order if it meant more of this pleasure.

The hypnotist breathed deeply and composed herself. Someone needed to be in control, after all.

“Look back at my eyes,” she said, and he did, smiling dreamily at the familiar colors and the pleasure that came with them. His head moved with hers as she bent to undo his pants, sliding them down his legs, keeping her head facing up as she tugged on his shoes.

Limply he allowed his legs to be moved as he stared helplessly at the bright eyes. The moment his sight was blocked as she slid his shirt off was sheer agony, and he fell deeper as he regained eye contact. His goofy smile widened, and the colors in his eyes mirrored hers, both spiraling at top speed now. He stood there, unabashed, in only his boxers, caring about nothing but the colors and the chance of obedience.

He looked at her eyes, but she wasn’t looking back at his this time. Instead she was admiring his muscular body, tanned and smooth and oh-so-big. She smiled, and looked straight back into his eyes, doubling her power and watching his thoughts turn to nothing but gooey half-ideas.

“When I take off your underwear,” she told him. “When I suck you, that is the moment when you’ll fully fall under. You will be my slave, completely, fully, and you will love it.” Technically he had already fallen, but nothing wrong with a little reinforcement. “Tell me what will happen when I take you into my mouth.”

With slow, halting words, he managed, “Fallll…. slavveee…. I… love… itttttt….”

Close enough. She slid down his boxers, let them fall, and took a moment to stare hard into his eyes before dropping her gaze to the length of him. He was fully erect, straining, pre-cum already coating the tip. He stood there in a daze as she first placed her hand at the base and squeezed lightly.

He gasped at the sensation. Her hand wasn’t smooth as it looked, it was rough, almost scratchy… like scales…

Obeyyyy… fallll…. slavveeeee…

And then her tongue, too long, forked, slipped out of her mouth and slid along his member, and even though she hadn’t put him in her mouth yet he came so close to just…

Fallllll….. obeyyyyyyy…..

She sucked him into her mouth, all the way in, and he exploded as he came, saw stars, and submitted deeper than he had ever thought possible.

She swallowed every drop, and then her tongue emerged and cleared away the rest of it, off both herself and him. She smiled big, and he saw fangs in her teeth, and he fell so hard, and he loved it, and he had to obey his Mistress, she was his world now, nobody but her.

Obeyyy…. obeyyyy… obeyyyy…

She stood, leaned closer, and whispered, “I thought you didn’t believe in hypnosis. Tell me what you think now, slave.”

“I… mmmusssst…. obbbeyyyyy… mmmyyyy… Mmmisstresss…..”

She let out a gentle, pleased hiss, and her eyes once more consumed his vision, colors swirling and twirling and dragging him endlessly deeper…