The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smoking Clinic II

Dr. Cassandra Earheart looked proudly at the unassuming building that was her newly opened Smoking Clinic. Inside were all sorts of equipment she had gotten from her friend and mentor Dr. Susan Nichols when she had left Susan’s Smoking Clinic to open her own. Susan had been sad to see her go but realized that two Smoking Clinics could help more people than just hers alone.

Cassandra went inside and checked everything. All of the equipment was in working order and positioned correctly. Cassandra went to her desk and waited for her first appointment.

* * *

Terry Rothschild was not a happy woman. She had a rich husband, a beautiful house and numerous friends but none of that helped. She knew she was a trophy wife for her husband Thad, her home was largely empty and her “friends” belonged on “Desperate Housewives”. She suspected that Thad’s eyes were beginning to wander, that her friends were talking about her behind her back and she noticed her house smelled like smoke more and more. She couldn’t do anything about Thad cheating, having signed a pre-nup. She couldn’t stop anyone from talking about her when she wasn’t around. But damn it, she could make sure her home smelled nice. That was why she had set up an appointment at the new Smoking Clinic that had just opened up. She remembered when she had met Cassandra.

* * *

Terry was with her husband at a mixer for local movers and shakers. She had wrinkled her nose as Thad lit a cigarette but said nothing. Then an attractive woman Terry had never met came over to talk to them.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Cassandra Earheart.,” the woman had said. “I hate to be blunt but have you ever considered getting help with your smoking?” She’d asked looking at the pair.

“No,” Thad had replied. “I’ve tried the gum and the patch and those didn’t work. And I don’t want to waste any more money on professional help.”

“Well I’m opening a new Smoking Clinic here in town and I would love to help you two”

“I just said I don’t want to waste money on professional help. And Terry here doesn’t smoke.”

Cassandra had looked at Terry in an odd way for a split second then said to Thad,”That’s all the more reason to get help. One partner smoking and the other not can put unneeded strain on a relationship. I’ll tell you what; I’ll see you two for free.”

“And what would you get out of such generosity?” Thad had said incredulously.

“Well if the treatment works it would be a great way to get publicity.”

“Thad you should give it a try. You know how much I’ve wanted you to quit,” Terry had said.

“Fine, if it’s free I’ll give it a go. When should I drop in?”

“I’ll be ready to open next week. You should come in next Monday at six in the evening. That should avoid getting in the way of anyone’s work. The only thing is that both of you have to come. When working with couples I find my methods more effective if both are there.”

“That will be fine. We’ll be there, isn’t that right Terry?”

“Of course Thad,” Terry had replied.

Cassandra had given Terry that odd look again before handing them her card and rejoining the others at the get together.

“What a crock,” Thad had said when Cassandra was out of earshot. “But after her treatment fails I can spread the word and push that meddling bitch out of business.”

“Whatever you say Thad,” Terry had said, still looking after the doctor.

* * *

The scheduled night arrived and Terry and Thad got out of their car in front of the Clinic. They went in where Dr. Earheart ushered them into a treatment room. There was a table in the room with what appeared to be a light ball for parties. There were two chairs facing the table, one slightly behind and to the back of the other. There were also mirrors around the room.

“My treatment uses hypnotic techniques developed by my mentor Dr. Susan Nichols. The treatment works better if someone familiar to the patient is present to provide comfort,” Cassandra explained. “Thad, you sit in the front chair and Terry you sit in the back chair.”

The couple did as the doctor ordered and sat down. Cassandra put on a pair of glasses and turned on the machine. While Thad’s head blocked her view of the light ball Terry could still see the lights on the walls in the dark room. Cassandra began giving instructions in a rhythmic cadence.

“Each person is tuned to different colors of light. You are comforted by the lights. As you relax you will be drawn to one color of the lights. Look at the lights. When you find the perfect color you will tell me what that color is.”

Terry felt relaxed. She could see lights in the various mirrors. She heard Thad say something but it sounded like mumbling and it didn’t matter. The lights were all that mattered. The last thing she noticed was the lights slowly changing to blue.

Cassandra watched as both of the Rothschilds went under. She smiled as she prepared to input her own changes into the couple. She was thankful for all that Susan had done for her but she thought more could be done. The Rothschilds would be her test case. And if things worked out Cassandra would be living the good life in no time.

* * *

“Wake up,” a voice said softly to Terry. Terry became aware of her surroundings once again. She looked at Thad who appeared to still be in a trance.

“I’m sorry Dear I guess I dozed off. Wait a second, why did I call you Dear, Cassandra?”

“I’m going to tell you the truth Terry. This Clinic doesn’t exist to help people quit smoking. Oh, it can do that. Your husband. . .” the word husband filled Terry with mild disgust for some reason, “won’t be smoking any more. But here, how does this make you feel?”

Cassandra held a cigarette in a lacquered cigarette holder towards Terry. Terry had never smoked in her life and had always been against smoking. She had thought that putting up with Thad’s smoking had been one of the compromises she had to make when she got married but that hadn’t lasted long. After the first year she had begun trying to get Thad to quit the disgusting habit. But Cassandra sitting there offering her a cigarette in that holder was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. Terry took the holder and a chill went through her as she felt a sense of completeness settle on her.

“This Smoking Clinic exists to improve the lives of women. My mentor Susan did this by turning women into dominant smokers and turning their husbands into their submissive slaves. I plan to do the same thing but I want to take it further. And you’re my test case. Susan only changed the attitudes of women who already smoked. I plan to give my gifts to all the women I can. And while Susan only changed attitudes I plan to utilize the control hypnosis can give someone over their body. And finally, to answer your original question, I messed around with you sexuality. Susan leaves women heterosexual. I however free them from such silliness. We don’t need men for reproduction except to provide sperm. Artificial insemination can allow women to have children without having sex with men. And as to pleasure, no man knows how to pleasure a woman the way another woman knows. So since men are largely useless to you I made you a lesbian. And I’ll tell you this also. I love you. I loved you the second I saw you at the party. And thanks to my treatment, you love me. Now prove it.”

Terry did love the beautiful doctor in front of her. She leaned in and kissed her. The kiss became more passionate when she tasted Cassandra. Cassandra had a taste that was like Thad but where his was disgusting Cassandra tasted divine. It wasn’t long before the two were on the floor exploring each other’s bodies. Thad sat in his chair still in a trance, unaware of the Sapphic delights being had next to him. Eventually the new lovers finished their lovemaking. Cassandra began to explain more of the changes she had made to Terry and Thad.

* * *

“Wake up, Thad,” a commanding voice said cutting through the darkness Thad had been in. Thad opened his eyes and saw the doctor and his wife sitting on the table looking at him.

“Well was the treatment a success?” he asked.

“You tell us Thad,” Terry said to him. She held a cigarette towards him in a shiny holder that filled him with confusing feelings. “Do you want to smoke this?”

“N, no,” Thad said, trying to clear his head. “I don’t want to smoke that.”

Terry tossed him a lighter. “Well I do so come her and light it for me,” Terry said in a voice that expected to be obeyed.

“How dare you speak to me like that? And since when do you smoke?” Thad asked angrily. Even as he asked he was horrified to realize he was moving to obey her.

“I dare because you’re my property and I will order you around as I wish. And I smoke ever since Cassandra here showed me how wonderful it was.” Thad lit the cigarette and watched as Terry took a deep drag. She didn’t cough or look disgusted or anything, it was if she had smoked for years. “Thad, strip naked and show us your body.”

Thad found himself stripping. He didn’t even find the will to complain like last time. It felt right to obey Terry. When he was naked he stood there as the women appraised him. Thad was handsome, he’d kept in good shape and he was well hung. And that meant nothing to the two lesbians looking him over. “Yes, you should be a good slave.”

“Thad, I’m going to explain how things are going to work from now on. Cassandra is going to live with us and she and I will be lovers. You will be our slave and do whatever we want. You will continue to go to work and make money for us but you don’t get any for yourself. If you please us we may allow you certain pleasures. Watch this.”

Terry took a drag and held the smoke in her lungs for a second. Then she looked at Thad and began to shudder. “I just came Thad. Thanks to Cassandra I can will myself to cum whenever I’m smoking. I can do the same to you. Get hard.” Thad immediately had a painfully hard erection. “If I commended you would cum whenever I told you to, but you haven’t earned that right. Now get soft.” Thad was once again flaccid. “So you understand Thad, that you are useless to us sexually. Your only purpose is to serve us and make money for us. And if we decide to have children you might be allowed to donate sperm for our artificial insemination. Do you understand?”

Thad nodded his head that he understood. Already it felt good to obey his Mistresses. The new smoker Terry once more took a drag and willed herself to cum as her new lover did the same. Then they kissed each other before Terry asked, “Now what can we do about those bitches who call themselves my friends Dear?”

The End.