The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smokin

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

College life wasn’t exactly what Christina thought it would be. It was better. It helped being incredibly smart. And popular. And beautiful. Of course, having a reputation of being a bitch was a major drawback but one Christina could live with. It certainly didn’t hurt her social life, as her attendance at the party could attest.

It was Sigma Delta Thi, the hottest fraternity on campus which was often home to the wildest parties around. Tonight was no exception. Half of the college was there, most crammed into the massive living room where music blasted loud enough to be heard for a mile away. Those not dancing or passed out were kissing, some on couches, some on the floor. But it wasn’t any of them Christina was interested in. It was the broad-shouldered young man moving through the crowd.

Christina had become interested in Dave the very first time she’d seen him. There was no blaming her. The captain of the football team, the dark-haired, well-built senior had enjoyed the eyes, and bodies, of several of the girls on campus. Christina knew she wanted him the moment she saw him the first time. There were only a few minor stumbling blocks. For one, attractive as she was, she was a freshman and Dave a senior. Second, he was focused on the big game next week. And third, he already had a girlfriend.

Another girl might have thought of these as major obstacles and set her sights elsewhere. Not Christina. She hadn’t saved, studied and worked hard to get out of that hick Iowa town just to let things get in her way. She knew Dave would be hers. And now she knew how.

She took a drag on her cigarette and began moving towards the back of the dorm. She wasn’t tall, but she was definitely sexy, an attractive face with short black hair and an equally black dress. What probably made her stand out so much was the mischievous quality in her, as if she was privy to a joke and not quite willing to share it with the rest of the world.

Christina made her way to the stairs and headed up. As she thought, there was virtually no one around and the hallway was darkened, with only a dim lightbulb providing illumination. Although the noise from the party could be heard, it was far more muted. Perfect. Now, if her information was correct and Dave intended to hit the sack a little early, she’d be waiting and ready. And maybe they’d hit it together.

She was lighting up another cigarette when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She smiled and blew out a cloud of smoke as Dave came up the stairs. “Hey,” he said in a rough voice. “Only tenants allowed here. I don’t think you fit in.”

“Some might argue the point,” Christina said. She exhaled another cloud of smoke. “I just needed to get away from the craziness down there.”

“Yeah, I’m not a big fan of it either,” Dave said. “Good thing I’ve got my room far away, keeps a lot of the noise out.”

“Really?” Christina smiled. “Must be nice. By the way, I’m Christina.”

“Dave. Look, I’m sorry, but I’ve got a big day tomorrow and I need my sleep.”

“Yeah, that’s understandable. You don’t smoke do you?”

“Nope. Coach’s orders.”

“Coach is probably right. Know I shouldn’t do it, all the health hazards and everything, but hell, I like it. It kind of relaxes me, gets the tension out.” As she began to speak, she started to move the cigarette into the line of vision between her and Dave. Nothing major, just a smooth, side-to-side motion to catch his attention. “I like to think of the flame inside it, the flame that keeps it lit up. You can see the flame right here at the end of my cigarette, Dave. It’s nice to look at, you have to admit that. Your eyes are drawn to it, especially here in this dark hallway where it glows even brighter than it normally would. Just watch the tip of the cigarette, Dave, watch the light from it. It gives you a good idea of what smoking is like. The nice, warm light inside you, filling you. In fact, Dave, the longer you look at the light of the cigarette the more you can feel the warmth of it fill you. Just keep watching the light, Dave, watch it move back and forth, back and forth and feel the warmth of the flame go through you.”

Dave’s eyes were fixed on the tip, the expression on his face letting Christina know that he was a better hypnotic subject than she’d thought. But, it wasn’t time to celebrate just yet. She needed to close this down. “Just keep watching the tip of my cigarette, Dave. Keep watching it as it moves slowly side to side. You can feel the warmth of the cigarette in you now, Dave. You can feel it flowing through you. You can imagine what it must be like to puff on a cigarette, Dave. Breathe in, Dave, breathe in and feel the warmth flow through you. Feel it move through your body and ease away all your worries and cares. Breathe in, Dave, breathe deeply and let the wonderful warmth inside. Now, breathe out, Dave. Breathe out and let all that tension and worry exit your body in a nice deep breath. Keep breathing, Dave, in and out, in and out. Each breath you take in brings more warmth to your body, making you feel so good. Each breath you let out makes you feel more and more relaxed, Dave. In and out, in and out, in and out....

“Now, Dave, you are feeling very, very relaxed. So very relaxed that it’s hard to keep your eyes open. I know, Dave, you want to keep your eyes open. You want to keep staring at the beautiful light at the end of my cigarette. You want to keep staring at it, Dave, but your eyes feel so heavy. So heavy, Dave, it’s hard to keep them open. You want to keep staring at the light, but your eyes are soooo heavy and you’re feeling soooo relaxed. You can close them, Dave. You can close your eyes and you’ll still see the wonderful light and you’ll still feel so warm and relaxed. Close your eyes, Dave.”

Dave’s eyes slammed shut as he swayed in place before Christina. Grinning, the freshman dropped her cigarette to the floor and mashed it with her high heels. She then took Dave by the hand and led him to where she knew his room was. Thankfully, no one was inside. Leading Dave in, Christina locked the door behind them, then turned to her hypnotized slave. Quickly, she disrobed, her dress and panties falling to the floor. She had an almost teenage body, although the breasts were well-developed. “Dave, I want you to open your eyes. When you do, you will see your girlfriend standing before you. The moment you see her, you will feel incredibly horny, so horny that you’ll want to have sex right this instant. However, you will only be able to do what I tell you to and that will turn you on even more.”

Christina lay on Dave’s bed and spread her legs. “Open your eyes, Dave.” She waited until his unfocused eyes fell on her dark bush. “Come on over here and eat me out, baby.” To her delight, Dave was only too willing to oblige. He immediately fell onto the corner of the bed and buried his head in between Christina’s legs. Christina moaned and lay back as she felt Dave’s tongue go inside her pussy. “That’s right. Eat me out. Eat me out, baby.” Her words pushed Dave to increase his mouth motions and his tongue burrowed deeper inside her clit. Christina took Dave’s head with her hands and pushed him even deeper, not wanting this wonderful tongue-lashing to stop. Although not a virgin, Christina had never enjoyed sex this good and gasped as she felt herself come onto Dave’s face. “Lick it all away,” she whispered. “Don’t stop until you’ve swallowed every last drop.” She sighed as she felt Dave’s tongue drag along her womanhood, tasting her cum.

Christina couldn’t wait any longer. She grabbed Dave and led him onto the bed, pushing him on his back. “Ah, you’re ready for me, aren’t you?” Christina said as she saw Dave’s erect cock pushing towards the ceiling. “You’ll only be able to cum when I tell you to,” Christina commanded as she sat herself onto Dave’s waiting cock. She began to move herself up and down, shifting her body on his member, feeling it dig into her. She knew Dave was ready to burst, but she wanted to feel him inside her before giving him what he wanted. She rocked herself back and forth on Dave’s cock, her hands moving against her own breasts as she did so. She felt herself building up and knew it wouldn’t be long now. She arched herself back and yelled out, “Come for me, Dave!” The next instant, a wave of pleasure smacked through her body like a tidal wave, their orgasm more mind-blowing than any she had known. She collapsed onto the hypnotized jock and kissed him long and hard on the lips, letting her tongue drag inside his mouth.

She took him again before deciding enough was enough. She quickly redressed and walked to the door. She stopped and looked to where Dave lay on the bed. “Dave, when the door closes, you will fall into a deep, deep sleep. You will not remember what happened here. You will only remember an incredibly hot dream about your girlfriend. However, if you ever hear my voice say the words ‘lit tip,’ you will instantly fall back into this wonderful state.”

Christina closed the door behind her and walked to the stairs. She paused long enough to pull another cigarette from her purse and light it. “And they say these are bad for you,” she smiled before rejoining the party.