The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SMOKEY SEDUCTION

(A Jia Li Intoxication Fantasy)

It had been a long exhausting day and while he knew he knew he should just go home and sleep, he knew that his current state of anxiety would make sleeping impossible. Consequently, he sought the escape of the soft plush seats and dark woods of his favorite D.C. watering hole, a lounge at one the city’s many overpriced restaurants. Usually, he would start with a nice glass of Chardonnay or perhaps a Merlot, before getting a table and ordering a late dinner, but tonight he had no interest in food. Food would only slow his descent into the oblivion he desperately wanted to achieve. A double scotch on the rocks was calling to him and the warm feeling he got as the first long sip worked its way to his stomach reinforced the wisdom of his choice.

He started to reflect on the day’s events and then berated himself for dwelling on things that would only increase his anxiety. Yes, he had won the case as usual, but his conquest felt hollow and gave him little satisfaction. Another notch in his belt representing countless hours of toil and yet the victory seemed pyrrhic at best. As he finished his first of what he expected would be many drinks he began to take in his surroundings. It was a weeknight and while the restaurant seemed to be doing reasonably well, the bar and lounge were fairly quiet. The handful of people in the bar were the usual workaholics unwinding after their 12-plus hour days. Just as he was about to loose interest in everything but getting his next drink, she walked through the door.

She was a striking young asian girl with long dark hair flowing behind her. Had this been a crowded Georgetown bar on a Saturday night he might not have noticed her right away, but on a weeknight in a room full of mostly male professionals over 35, all eyes went to her immediately. His eyes took her in for a moment, her perfectly tailored black business suit, the low-cut white silk blouse with the obligatory strand of pearls, the skirt just far enough above the knee to attract attention without being inappropriate, the black stockings and expensive looking black 4″ heels. He thought he saw the flash of a rather large diamond stud earring when her hair moved enough to expose her ear. He watched intently as she took a seat at the end of the bar carefully separating herself from the two men already drinking and arguing politics. She gracefully crossed her legs and flipped her hair as she turned to gain the bartender’s attention, which she obviously already had. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her and almost jumped when the waitress interrupted his reverie to offer him a refill.

She apparently had ordered some form of Martini and as she took her first sip she turned her stool and began scanning the bar. He knew he should look away but he could not tear his eyes off her and a moment later she was returning his gaze. She apparently didn’t object to his staring as she locked eyes with him, her face radiating confidence, power and sensuality. After what seemed like hours, but was probably less than a minute, she picked up her drink and slid off the stool, it was not lost on him that her skirt rode up slightly as she got down, revealing that her stockings were thigh highs and she was wearing garters. She moved toward him with the grace and beauty of a cat stalking its prey, never for a moment releasing her grip on his eyes.

His heart rate quickened and his breathing become shallow as she approached. He knew he should stand and offer her a seat, but he felt paralyzed by her gaze. As he leaned forward in an attempt to stand, the voice of this angel interrupted him, “Please don’t get up. You look like you’ve had a long day and need to relax. May I join you?” Her voice was feminine, melodic and excruciatingly sensual with only the hint of a Chinese accent. Her skin was smooth and flawless her face angelic and yet something in her eyes was not so innocent and warned of danger. He motioned for her to sit, she set down her drink, offered her hand and said, “Hello, I am Jia Li.” He accepted her hand and felt compelled to kiss it as if he were greeting a European Countess. Her hand was warm and soft, her nails long, perfect and painted in deep dark red. As his lips contacted her silky skin he felt as if he was touching something divine. “I’m Chris it’s a pleasure to meet you Jia Li.”

She took a seat on the opposite end of the U-shaped booth, facing him. “So Chris, do you always stare at pretty young women at bars?” Jia Li asked in a sweet yet surprisingly stern voice. Chris started to stammer out an apology when she giggled, placed her hand on his, winked and said, “Relax baby, I’m just teasing you, I really didn’t mind.” Chris took a breath and began to notice just how good she smelled. Her perfume was subtle but somehow intoxicating. “You seem so far away Chris, why don’t you slide around to my side so that we can talk quietly,” she suggested. Chris could think of no reason not to get closer to such a perfect creature and attempted to comply with her request without seeming too eager. “Now that’s better, isn’t it,” she whispered as she gently patted his thigh with her right hand. Chris took another big gulp of his scotch in an attempt to calm himself. Jia Li opened her purse and removed a silver cigarette case and a lighter. “I hope you don’t mind if I smoke, these are special cigarettes that I have sent to me from China. They are very strong but most people find the smell less offensive than American cigarettes.” Chris was not a big fan of cigarette smoke but something about the way Jia held the cigarette and moved it to her glossy dark red lips had him transfixed. “No of course I don’t mind, please go ahead,” Chris heard himself say without thinking. Jia Li smiled, lit her cigarette and took a drag. Chris tried not to stare at the perfect round cleavage lifting gently into view under the low cut blouse as she inhaled deeply. When Jia exhaled she turned slightly so as not to blow the smoke directly in Chris’ face. As the smoke passed by a few inches from his nose, Chris noticed that it didn’t really smell like other cigarettes. The smoke had the smell of some exotic spices and he found it quite pleasant and relaxing. Jia Li noticed Chris’s puzzled look and smiled, “See I told you, doesn’t it smell wonderful?” she purred. “Yes, it really does,” Chris replied feeling a bit dazed and confused all of a sudden. “Wouldn’t you like to get a better sniff of it, Chris?” Chris heard himself say “Yes, Jia Li.”

Jia Li gave Chris her most devastating bad girl smile as she ran her tongue over her lips and moved the cigarette toward her mouth with her left hand as her right hand slid high up Chris’s inner thigh, “Now take a deep breath when the smoke hits your face dear so that you can really appreciate the complexity of the aromas.” Jia took a deep drag on the cigarette and slowly, sensually exhaled directly into Chris’s face. Chris breathed in the smoke deeply. As Chris inhaled the sweet thick smoke it was as if the smoke formed a cloud enveloping his mind and he felt the room spinning around him. When the room stopped spinning Chris’ focus settled on Jia Li’s face. His body felt heavy and immobile as if he was immersed in thick syrup and the only thing he could focus on in the entire room was Jia Li and her dark seductive eyes.

Jia Li studied his face for a moment and a wicked little grin crossed her lips as she put out her cigarette. Jia moved even closer to Chris so that her knee was touching his and her crossed leg came to rest against the front of his leg. As the warmth of her leg penetrated the fabric of Chris’s pants, he felt the warmth spread through his body and a tingling ran up his spine and wrapped around his head from back to front. Chris became vaguely aware that Jia’s left hand was now strategically placed on the inside of his thigh, her extended fingers and long dark enameled nails perilously close to his crotch. While the rest of his body remained inert and helpless, “little” Chris had become rock hard and was straining to escape. Jia Li looked again in Chris’ eyes than gazed down to observe the tent in his pants. Moving her lips to within inches of his face Jia Li spoke, “Are you feeling alright my dear?” Her voice surrounded his mind as he struggled to answer her. Jia Li giggled, “Its ok baby, don’t speak, just listen to Jia Li and you’ll know when to answer.” Chris tried to nod his agreement but could not move his head. Somewhere deep inside his foggy mind he realized that she must have drugged him and he should probably be very worried, but any thought of leaving Jia Li’s presence was painful and could not make its way to the surface of his mind.

“Now,” Jia Li whispered, “I think I should tell you that our meeting here tonight was not by chance. I have been watching you for several weeks and you are a very lucky man, because I have chosen you as my new plaything. I am going to ask you a few questions to make sure you’re ready to be a good toy for me and you will answer truthfully, won’t you pet?” “Yes, Jia Li,” Chris responded without thinking.

“Good boy,” she half giggled, “in fact my sweet Chris, you will answer every question I ask exactly as you just answered and you will believe without question that you are telling the truth, won’t you?”

“Yes, Jia Li,” he answered reflexively.

“Mmmm,” Jia Li purred, “such a good pet. I am the most beautiful, exciting and exotic woman you have ever encountered, aren’t I?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“And you desire me more than you have ever desired anyone or anything in your life, don’t you?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“You want to please me, my dearest Chris, don’t you?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“You want to please me, my dear, because you love me, isn’t that so?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“And because you love me more than your own life, you will do whatever I ask and give me whatever I want, won’t you my darling?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“Such a good boy, you are making Jia Li so happy and that makes you happy, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“Now my pet I don’t want you to worry about anything, I know you feel like you can’t move, but its not really true. You can move, but only when and in the way I tell you too. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“Now, my love, let me show you. I think its time for us to leave so that we can be alone. Would you like to come home with me dear?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“Give me your wallet so that I can pay your tab and we can go.” Without thinking Chris reached into his back pocket, removed his wallet and handed it to Jia Li. Jia Li smiled, removed her hand from Chris’s thigh and accepted the wallet. She first took a look at the cash and was pleased to find a few one hundred dollar bills along with a generous stack of twenties. She placed two twenties on the table to cover the bar bill and a generous tip. Chris watched without concern as she took the remaining bills and stuffed them in her purse. Jia Li then made a closer inspection of the wallet smiling approvingly as she examined each of three platinum credit cards. Jia Li removed and held up a platinum visa card to show Chris, she then moved her lips to Chris’s ear and her left hand cupped his crotch, “You want me to have this card, don’t you baby?” Deep in his mind Chris knew he should resist, but all he could do was say, “Yes, Jia Li.” “Such a good boy, I know you want me to do a lot of shopping to get myself the pretty things I deserve and you’ll make sure the bill is paid, won’t you love?” “Yes, Jia Li.” “Now put your wallet away and lets go,” she said taking his hand and standing up. Chris’ mind was so clouded by drugs and desire that it was a bit surprising to him that he found himself standing and walking toward the door with Jia Li’s arm around his waist to guide him. When they got outside, Jia Li handed a ticket and a few dollars to the valet, the valet stopped a moment to ask if I was alright. Jia Li, smiled and told the valet that he had been drinking on an empty stomach and she was going to take him home, feed him and put him in bed. The valet laughed and went off to get her car. He returned in a moment at the wheel of a shiny black Jaguar XK8 coupe.

The valet opened the passenger door and Jia Li guided Chris into the seat. As she reached over him to buckle his seat belt he felt her young firm breasts press against his chest and smelled the intoxicating perfume on her neck. Chris had never been so aroused in his life, she was more desirable than he imagined possible, if only he could move, speak or even think, but he couldn’t even muster the strength to turn his head so he could look at Jia Li as she settled in the driver’s seat where she obviously had been since they met. Jia Li leaned over and gave Chris a soft kiss on the cheek. “Aww, is my pet sad that he can’t look at his beautiful Jia Li?” “Yes, Jia Li.” “Well you are being such a good boy, you can turn your head and look at my legs while I drive.” Chris mindlessly complied and turned his head, fixing his eyes on Jia Li’s lower half. Her skirt had conveniently ridden up when she had taken her seat, affording Chris a view of the lace tops of her stockings, her black garter and a portion of her luscious silky smooth thigh. Despite his paralysis the sight of her legs as she drove the car, was making Chris’ heart beat faster and the bulge in his pants was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Jia Li sensed his excitement and with a subtle motion made her skirt rise even higher, sending waves of intense lust coursing through Chris’ body.

Jia Li, her eyes still looking at the road gave a small laugh and said, “They are the most perfect legs you have ever seen, aren’t they my dear?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“You want very much to touch them, don’t you pet?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“You would do anything to feel them wrapped around you, wouldn’t you my sweet generous boy?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“Such a good boy, when I get you home we’re going to have such fun. I have a game I want to play with you. Of course to play you will have to be naked for me. You want to be naked for me don’t you dear?”

“Yes, Jia Li.”

“I thought so, you naughty boy. You will have a wonderful time telling me everything I want to know. After all, you want to tell Jia Li all your secrets, don’t you baby.”

“Yes, Jia Li,” he answered, but somewhere buried in the back of his mind a fear was growing. What secrets, he wondered and what did she really have in mind for him? Just as Chris began to fight for his grasp on a coherent thought as his head cleared ever so slightly, Jia Li pulled the car over to the side of the road. Jia Li turned her head and grinned. “Did you smell my perfume Chris,” placing the car in Park as she spoke. “Yes, Jia Li.” Jia then used her fingertips to pull her skirt even higher up her thighs, exposing a strap placed high on her left thigh, though it was not the black elastic strap that transfixed Chris, but the sight of Jia’s now exposed white lace panties. While Chris remained focused on her panties, Jia slid her left had down toward the strap and removed a small green perfume bottle. Jia Li gently removed the stopper and moved it gently from side to side just an inch from his nose. “It is a very special scent I had made in China just for me pet. They say the combination of scents can cloud a man’s mind, making him just a bit suggestible,” she giggled. Chris felt the perfume make its way through his nostrils and wrap around his brain. Any thoughts of escape he might have entertained a few moments earlier began to evaporate.

“The scent by itself is quite intoxicating, however, it is thought that the effect is increased many fold when a man who is already aroused inhales the scent directly from a woman’s skin.” As Chris tried to grasp the meaning of her words, he watched as Jia Li moved the stopper with the perfume away from his nose and slowly toward her lap. Jia touched the glistening stopper to the inside of her right thigh just above her stocking and moved it gently up the inside of her thigh, stopping just short of her panties. It was the most erotic thing Chris had ever seen. Jia Li then carefully placed the stopper back in its small bottle and returned the bottle to its holder on her left thigh. Jia Li turned to Chris and placed her hand on the back of his head. She looked in his eyes, then moved her lips up to his ear as her fingers played gently in his hair. “Would you like to smell my perfume?” she breathed in his ear. This time Chris’ answer was more of a desperate plea than a robotic response, “Yes, Jia Li,” he practically whimpered. Jia released his seatbelt and carefully guided his face into her lap so that his nose was practically touching the spot she had adorned with her powerful scent. Jia gently caressed the back of his head as she instructed him to take a deep breath. Chris’ lust for her was feverish, beyond anything he had ever experienced and yet as he greedily inhaled what he knew must be poison his body relaxed and he felt himself slip into darkness.

Jia Li smiled as she felt Chris slump into oblivion. She would have no trouble with him from here on out, he was hers to do with as she wished for as long as it pleased her. She would use his mind, body and money until she either got bored or there was nothing left to take. Men are so easy she thought, as she settled Chris back in his seat, but they make fine toys. She put the car back in drive and headed for her condo where the fun would really begin.

(to be continued) ?

Written by “Seducedbybeauty” inspired by Jia Li