The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story of erotic mind control. Anyone under 18 or offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further.

The events and persons depicted herein are entirely fictional and should not be taken as representing anything or anyone from real life.

This story is a sequel to “Dr. Fixit” and a prequel to “Regression Therapy: Jack’s Story.”

Synopsis: Corrupt hypnotherapist Dr. Kara Pendleton is hired to ensure that a corporation’s tax audit goes smoothly.

Smoke and Mirrors

“Come right in,” Dr. Pendleton said, adjusting her tinted glasses as the meeting room door opened.

“Thank you.” A pleasant-faced man in his thirties, dressed in a dark gray suit, came in.

“Sit, please,” the doctor urged him, gesturing at a seat across from her own at the round conference table which dominated the room. “We can get started when you’re comfortable.”

The gray-suited man sat, smiling at the blonde woman and letting his eyes rove over the figure her own expensive clothes were crafted to tastefully emphasize. She smiled back; she was used to such appraisals from men. In fact, she counted on them.

“Allow me to introduce myself,” she said. “My name is Dr. Kara Pendleton. I’m a consultant for the company.”

“I’m Frank Avery,” came the response. “As you know, I’ve been sent here by the Internal Revenue Service to audit your firm’s taxes.”

Dr. Pendleton nodded. Of course she knew. The audit had been the reason the company had hired her.

Avery opened his briefcase and pulled out a sheaf of documents, then set up a small laptop. “Let’s just review the records, shall we?”

“Of course,” Dr. Pendleton said.

Reaching into her handbag, she withdrew a small object: a brightly polished mirror swivel-mounted in a round base. Idly, she flicked the mirror with one hand, causing it to spin, reflecting the light from the meeting room’s overhead fluorescents in bright, multichromatic flashes.

“Now as you can see,” the IRS man said, “there are discrepancies here. Some of these claimed expenses, for instance,"—he pointed at a set of figures on one form—“aren’t reflected on other forms where they would normally appear.” He riffled through the documents on the table, pointing out several line items on other forms. As he did, his eyes kept straying to the spinning mirror.

“Yes, that’s right,” Dr. Pendleton said soothingly. “I understand.”

“It’s not apparent at first glance,” Avery said. “You have to look carefully to bring the contradictions to light.” His eyes were flicking more and more frequently to the mirror, which Dr. Pendleton kept tapping to keep it in motion.

“Yes,” the doctor intoned. “You have to look carefully to see what’s reflected.”

“When you look carefully,” Avery went on, watching the flashes from the spinning glass, “it becomes clear.” He hesitated, as if marshaling his thoughts. “It becomes clear.”

Dr. Pendleton smiled more broadly. The tax man’s eyes were following the mirror automatically now, and he was leaning forward, arms resting on the table, visibly relaxing.

“It becomes clear,” Avery repeated.

“Yes, it does,” Dr. Pendleton soothed. “Very clear. The light shines on it, flashes over it, and it becomes clear what’s reflected.” She studied Avery with a clinical eye for a moment. Yes, he was coming along nicely. The flashing lights were doing their job. She, of course, was unaffected; besides knowing in advance to be wary of the mirror’s reflections, the tinted cat’s-eye glasses she was wearing dimmed the flashes she saw.

She removed her jacket and undid the top two buttons of her blouse. Avery’s gaze remained on the mirror. His mouth hung slightly open.

Abruptly, she said, “Do you mind if I smoke, Mr. Avery?”

The unexpected question seemed to draw the IRS man at least partway back to reality. “Huh?” he ejaculated, sitting up straight. “No—no, I guess not. But I thought this was a non-smoking building.”

Dr. Pendleton responded, “It is, but management doesn’t make much of an issue of it.” She pulled a pack of long, expensive cigarettes from an inside pocket of the jacket now draped over the back of her seat. She withdrew one cigarette from the pack, lit up, and took a drag. Leaning back in her chair, cigarette held between two slender, long-nailed fingers, she tilted her head, pursed her full red lips and puffed a leisurely cloud toward the gently whirling ceiling fan. The fan’s blades glinted with reflections from the mirror on the table.

Involuntarily, Avery’s eyes followed the billowing smoke. Dr. Pendleton had been hoping for that; it suggested an opportunity to use what was becoming one of her favorite techniques to strengthen her hold on him.

“They talk about smoke-and-mirrors accounting,” the doctor observed. “Accounting which hides some things altogether and misdirects attention away from others.” She kept the mirror on the table spinning, adjusting it a little so it cast more of its sparkling reflections up toward the ceiling fan. The light bounced off the gently turning blades and back into Avery’s eyes, softened slightly by the faint blue haze of the smoke from the doctor’s cigarette.

“Smoke and mirrors,” Avery murmured, watching the lights and smoke. Dr. Pendleton exhaled another aromatic cloud toward the ceiling, pufffff.

“Yes,” she said. “It’s so hard to get past the smoke and mirrors, to reach the truth. So taxing.” She chuckled to herself at the play on words. “So tiring.”

“So hard,” Avery repeated dreamily. “So tiring.”

“It’s so much easier just to watch the reflections, drift in the smoke, float, yes. . . .” Puffffff.

Avery slumped bonelessly in his chair, his face tilted up toward the ceiling. “Watch the reflections. Drift in the smoke. Yes.”

“You’re so relaxed now,” Dr. Pendleton told him. “Your eyes are heavy, heavy. Your eyes are closing.” Avery’s eyelids fluttered. “Closing. You can’t keep them open, but it’s okay, you don’t have to keep them open. Close your eyes and rest.” Puffffff.

Avery sighed and closed his eyes, smiling sleepily.

“Now your eyes are closed, and you’re floating.” Dr. Pendleton rose to her feet and walked around the table to stand beside the auditor. “Floating in the smoke and the beautiful flashing lights. You can still see the smoke and the beautiful flashing lights, even with your eyes closed, isn’t that true, Mr. Avery?”

“Yes,” Avery murmured, giving a tiny nod of agreement. And it was true, and it was wonderful. Frank Avery floated, perfectly content.

Dr. Pendleton looked down at her latest conquest triumphantly.

The corporation Avery had been assigned to audit hadn’t hired her for her knowledge of the tax code. She was an accomplished hypnotherapist with a respected professional practice. She also happened, however, to have a specialized sideline. For a price, a substantial price, she was available to “fix” difficult situations. And when she chose, she took a personal bonus in a currency more intimate than cash.

This, she decided, would be one of those times.

“Frank,” she addressed the now deeply hypnotized man in the chair. “I can call you Frank, can’t I? Of course I can.”

“Call me Frank,” the IRS agent whispered. “Of course you can. . . .”

“We’re going to be close friends, Frank. Very close friends.” She ran her hand through his hair.

“Very close friends.”

“You know you can trust me absolutely. You will follow my instructions without question, and believe anything I tell you, because you know you can trust me absolutely.”

“Yes, Dr. Pendleton,” came the answer. “I will follow . . . your instructions . . . without question. Believe anything . . . you tell me. Because I . . . know I can . . . trust you absolutely.”

“I’m so glad you understand, Frank,” the doctor said warmly. “But you don’t have to call me Dr. Pendleton when we’re alone together. We’re friends. You can call me Kara. Do you understand that you can call me Kara when we’re alone together?”

“Yes, Kara.”

“When we’re with other people, you will call me Dr. Pendleton. When we are alone, you will call me Kara, unless I tell you otherwise, because we’re friends. Do you understand, Frank?”

“Yes, Kara.”

“And whether we are alone or with other people, if I call you Frank, you will relax and obey any suggestions I give you until I call you Mr. Avery. Do you understand, Frank?”

“Yes, Kara,” Frank murmured. “I understand. Whether we are alone or not . . . if you call me Frank . . . I will relax and obey . . . until you call me Mr. Avery.”

Kara ruffled his hair again. “Good boy. And even when you are not relaxed that way, you will want to cooperate with me, because we’re such good friends and you trust me absolutely, isn’t that right, Frank?”

“Yes, Kara.” Frank repeated the doctor’s instructions.

Kara exulted. Perfect. Now she had him on a leash she could pull anytime she wanted.

Now to work.

Under Kara’s guidance, the hypnotized Frank Avery went through the documents he’d brought with him. Everywhere there was a potential problem, he pointed it out; then Kara asked him what could be done to fix the paperwork so that the issue would disappear. Calmly, blissfully unaware of what he was doing, he showed her.

Some of it he could do himself, and Kara commanded him to make the necessary adjustments and then forget he’d done so. For the rest, she took careful notes; her corporate client could use those notes to doctor its own records appropriately. I t took over two hours. Finally, they were done.

Kara addressed her subject: “Frank, is this all? Is there anything more we’ll need to do?”

Even in trance, Frank laughed. “This is just the beginning,” he said in what sounded almost like his normal, waking voice. Kara was briefly alarmed—could he be coming out of it?—before he went on, his tone drowsy once more, “Corporate audits . . . take time. We’ll need a number of . . . additional sessions. If this company were any larger . . . IRS would have sent a . . . whole team to speed things up.”

Now that would have been inconvenient, Kara thought. She much preferred to work one-on-one.

“That’s all right, Frank,” she said after a moment. “We can take however long we need, however many sessions we need.” She was annoyed at herself briefly for having negotiated a flat fee for her service to the company. It looked as if it would have been smarter to charge by the hour. Then again—she smiled—the money she’d be getting would be quite satisfactory. She might have to adjust her regular schedule a bit, especially since she’d have to come out here to work on—er, with—Frank rather than seeing him in her office, but it would be worth it.

She turned her attention back to Frank. He lay back in his seat, eyes closed, watching the smoke and the pretty lights play like a movie in his mind. His face was calm and innocent. He was helpless.

GOD, what a turn-on!

“Frank,” she said, “sit up, open your eyes, and look at me.”

“Yes, Kara,” he said. He obeyed.

“Frank, do you find me attractive? You can tell me the truth, remember, because you trust me absolutely.”

“Yes, Kara,” was Frank’s response. “I think you’re very attractive.” He licked his lips, his breathing speeding up. “Beautiful.”

Kara smiled broadly. She knew her blonde hair, handsome features and lushly-endowed body exerted a powerful pull on men. Used properly, they could almost be hypnotic all by themselves. And in trance, a man’s inhibitions were suppressed; any reluctance he might feel in the waking state could be suggested away easily.

“Look at me, Frank,” she commanded. “Look at me.” She undid a third blouse button. Avery’s eyes riveted on her impressive cleavage, and his mouth dropped open. Kara saw a bulge form in Frank’s trousers, and smirked. “You like what you see, don’t you.” It was an instruction, not a question.

“Duh.” For a moment, words were beyond Frank. Kara was delighted. Then he managed, “Yes. Like—nnhhh!—what I see.” He squirmed in his seat.

Kara removed he blouse completely, then unsnapped her bra, letting her ample breasts swing free. She dropped the blouse and bra on the conference table.

She sat down in Frank’s lap, straddling him, and pressed herself against him. Her hands stole behind his head, pressing his face deep into her bosom.

“Breathe deeply,” she commanded. “That’s right. Breathe, and sink deeper, deeper into the softness.”

“Mmmfff,” came from Frank. He burrowed his head deeper into her bosom. She took her hands away; she didn’t need to hold his head anymore, and she had other uses for them. She began unbuttoning his shirt.

A whimper escaped him, and his own hands stole to his belt. By the time she’d unbuttoned his shirt and begun sliding it off him, his pants were around his ankles. He kicked them off over his shoes.

Kara helped him out of the last of his clothes and looked him over. Very nice, she thought, feeling herself grow warm inside. He must work out.

“Stay right there,” she told him. “I’ll be with you in a minute.” She was almost as good as her word; it was only two minutes later that she was naked too. She straddled Frank in the chair again, and, mindlessly, he thrust himself into her. Kara squealed in glee.

Presently, she disentangled herself from Frank and got up. Her tightly bound hair had come undone, and she was pink and slick with sweat. They’d fallen out of the chair eventually, hardly noticing when it happened, and kept going on the soft carpet.

The devious doctor got dressed, fixed her makeup and carefully rebound her hair; she’d had the necessary items in her purse in case they were needed. The mirror on the desk, which had stopped spinning once she’d stopped prodding it, let her know when she was properly restored. Then she got Frank reclothed as well and sat him back in his chair. He was smiling. Kara laughed softly. It was such fun to turn men into her puppets and know that they enjoyed every moment of it, no matter what she made them do.

Finally, she spoke to him. “Frank, can you hear me?” she asked.

“Mmmm. Yes. Hear . . . you.” It was the voice of a man very near to falling completely, happily asleep.

“That’s good, Frank.” She brushed a wisp of sweat-damp hair off his forehead. “Listen carefully, Frank. In a few moments, I’m going to wake you up. When I do, you will feel relaxed and comfortable. You will not remember what happened after I began spinning the mirror. You will remember only that we discussed the tax questions you came here to investigate, and that you have found nothing wrong so far. Do you understand my instructions, Frank, and will you obey them without question? Repeat my instructions if you understand and will obey without question.”

“Yes, Kara,” Frank responded. “I understand . . . your instructions and . . . I will obey without question.” In a dreamy voice, he repeated Kara’s orders.

“That’s right, Frank.” Kara paused to pat her own hair more firmly into place before going on. “Now, Frank: after I awaken you, you will arrange a meeting with the company’s board to discuss your preliminary findings, and request that I be present. It is very important that I be present at that meeting, Frank. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I will request a board meeting . . . to discuss my preliminary findings. I will request that . . . you be present. It is very important that . . . you be present.”

Kara clapped her hands softly in approval. “Very good, Frank. In a moment, I will awaken you by calling you ‘Mr. Avery.’ Remember, from now on, whenever I call you Frank, you will at once relax and obey me until I call you by that other name. Do you understand, Frank?”

“Yes, Kara.”

“Very well. Then we’re finished for today . . . Mr. Avery.”

Frank Avery blinked. For just a moment, he’d had the oddest feeling that—but the impression faded and was gone before he could identify it. He felt relaxed, comfortable, much more so than he usually did after an initial audit session. This Dr. Pendleton knew her business and was a pleasure to work with.

The auditor looked at the consultant and said, “I’ll arrange a meeting with the board as soon as possible. I’ll need you to come along. There won’t be any problem about that, will there?” He had no idea he was reciting a programmed script.

“No,” Dr. Pendleton said, smiling warmly. “No problem at all. I expected as much.”

Avery got up. Dr. Pendleton extended her hand, and he shook it. Then the IRS agent collected his papers, put them back in his carrying case with his laptop, and left.

Once he’d gone, Dr. Pendleton went to one of the phones mounted on the wall and dialed a number. When she got an answer, she spoke: “Yes, it’s done. He’ll be asking for a meeting to ‘discuss his preliminary findings’; he thinks it’s his idea. He’ll ask for me to be included.”

She listened for a few moments, then responded, “Don’t worry. He’s totally under control. That’s the real purpose of the meeting: I’ll give your people a little demonstration.” She smirked. “Trust me. You’ll be convinced. Our Mr. Avery won’t be a problem for your firm.”

The voice on the other end spoke again, and the doctor responded with a hint of irritation. “If you’re still not convinced after the meeting, you can invoke the deferred payment clause in our agreement. Just remember, if you do, you pay double on completion—in this case, when you receive the results of your audit and are satisfied. And no, there is no chance you won’t be satisfied. You’ll see.” And she hung up.

On the drive back to her office, the doctor mused that perhaps she shouldn’t have been so abrupt. This company, Apogee Instruments, did a fair bit of subcontracting for Tomishu Electronics, which had helped launch her profitable sideline career and had recommended her for this assignment. It wouldn’t do to risk pissing off Tomishu as well as Apogee.

Never mind, she finally decided. Once they saw how she owned Avery, they’d come around. And if they didn’t, perhaps she’d get a chance for a private talk with one or two board members. She was confident she could . . . persuade them, in that case.

The meeting Avery set up was scheduled for noon of the Monday following his first encounter with Dr. Pendleton. The auditor arrived in a neat blue suit and expensive-looking shoes. He radiated an aura of quiet competence and control.

The Apogee board members were less confident. They knew perfectly well that their company had been playing games in its financial statements. Supposedly, this Avery had been “fixed” somehow—but he didn’t act like a man on the take. Only Charles Rose, Apogee’s CEO, seemed completely at ease.

Finally, the last invited attendee appeared. Dr. Pendleton had actually arrived early, but on Mr. Rose’s orders, she’d been kept waiting until everyone else had come in, obviously to put her in her place as a mere outside contractor. She didn’t let it bother her. She had a dominance display of her own planned.

Charles Rose brought the meeting to order. “Now that we’re all here,” he said, “would you go over your findings so far, Mr. Avery?”

“Certainly, Mr. Rose.” Avery opened his briefcase and pulled out papers and his laptop, just as he had done in his meeting with Dr. Pendleton. This time, however, he had nothing to say about any irregularities as he went through the documentation in eye-glazing detail. Obeying Kara’s post-hypnotic directives, he had carefully edited the information on his laptop and forgotten doing so. The printed material the IRS had received from the company still showed the same discrepancies he had originally spotted, but now, he saw nothing wrong. He no longer recalled that he ever had.

Kara Pendleton smiled broadly. Frank was following her commands perfectly. It was time for the clincher.

Several of the board members were visibly yawning as Avery wrapped up his presentation. Mr. Rose was watching and listening with a small smile on his face. Abruptly, Kara interrupted: “I think it’s clear Mr. Avery is doing a comprehensive job. I’m sure he’ll be happy to keep you informed as he continues his audit. Isn’t that right, Frank?”

Abruptly, the IRS man stiffened in his seat. His eyes went blank and his face emptied of expression. “Yes, Dr. Pendleton,” he said meekly.

“What gives?” That was from the company’s marketing director. “What just happened?”

“I think Dr. Pendleton is showing us why we needn’t worry about this audit,” Rose said dryly.

“That’s correct, Mr. Rose.” The doctor’s voice was clipped. “Frank, stand up, please, and move away from the table.”

Frank obeyed. As Dr. Pendleton had expected, her use of his first name had plunged him instantly into a deep trance.

“It’s a trick!” The marketing director snorted.

“Keep watching,” the doctor said. “Frank, take off all your clothes.” For a moment, he hesitated. Kara added, “Don’t worry, Frank. The others have all left. The two of us are alone here. Take off your clothes.”

Frank obeyed then, and stood naked, waiting for his next instruction.

“On your hands and knees, Frank,” Kara commanded. Again, Frank did as he was told. “Imagine yourself as a sturdy couch, able to carry several people’s weight. Firm, unyielding.” Frank’s back stiffened and his arms and legs tensed. Kara praised him, “Very good, Frank.”

Then she sat on him, legs dangling over his left side, and looked up and across at the Apogee board members. “As you can see, he is completely under my control. I can make him do or believe anything I want, and he’ll remember only what I permit him to remember. Under my guidance, he’ll actively assist you in concealing your firm’s, ah, peccadilloes.” She looked directly at Mr. Rose. “Have you had a chance to look over the material I left for you?”

Rose smiled more broadly. “I have. Our accountants are implementing the necessary corrective measures.”

The marketing director, still not quite sold, said weakly, “I still think it’s a trick. They could be in it together.”

Kara sighed. “Some people . . . ! Very well.” She climbed off Avery, stood up and brushed her clothes into place, then addressed the hypnotized auditor once more.

“Frank,” she said, “you feel pleasure. Sexual pleasure. Overwhelming pleasure.”

Still on hands and knees, Frank whimpered in ecstasy.

“When I snap my fingers, Frank,” she decreed, “you will come to orgasm. Powerfully. And from now on, whenever you hear me snap my fingers, you will feel the pleasure again, and come again, no matter where you are. Do you understand, Frank?”

“Y-yes . . . Kara,” he gritted out. Since she’d told him everyone else had left, he responded with her first name, just as she’d programmed him to do when they were alone together.

SNAP! The sound of the doctor’s fingers was like a gunshot in the now totally silent room.

“AaahhIIEEEEEEE!” Frank screamed his release, closing his eyes tightly and arching his back as a jet of come shot from his erect member, soaking the rug beneath him. Afterward, the auditor returned instantly to “couch” mode, waiting unmoving for his next command.

“Still think I’m faking?” Dr. Pendleton asked the skeptical marketer, mockery in her voice.

“No . . . no, I suppose not,” the man mumbled, red-faced.

At Kara’s command, Frank dressed again and sat back in his seat, still in trance.

Mr. Rose spoke. “An impressive, if, ah, unconventional demonstration, Dr. Pendleton.” He faced the others. “Unlike the rest of you, I confess I had some advance warning.” He turned to the doctor. “Like all of our meeting areas, the conference room where you and Mr. Avery had your initial session contained concealed video recorders.” Reaching into an inside pocket of his suit, Rose produced a videocassette, which he laid on the table. “In the event that your demonstration today proved insufficiently—dare I say, compelling?—I was prepared to use this.” His expression briefly turned feral. “I rather think our Mr. Avery, hypnotized or not, would do just about anything rather than have this tape released to his employers, or his wife.” The savage look faded to blandness. “Fortunately, I think it will be unnecessary to resort to such methods.”

It was Dr. Pendleton’s turn to flush as she nodded in assent.

“I think we can leave matters in Dr. Pendleton’s capable hands, don’t you?” Rose asked the other board members. Applause answered him.

When the room was quiet again, Dr. Pendleton addressed her subject. “Frank, I am about to awaken you. When I do, you will remember only that you presented your planned report to the Apogee board, and that it was well received. We will continue to meet until you have completed your audit of Apogee, and you will continue to obey me without question while you are relaxed like this and cooperate with me when you are awake, because we are friends and you trust me absolutely. Do you understand me, Frank? Repeat my instructions if you understand and will obey without question.”

“Yes, Kara. I understand and will obey.” Frank repeated Kara’s orders.

“Very good. Then you may awaken, Mr. Avery.”

Avery blinked and looked around. Dr. Pendleton smiled at him; so did the Apogee executives. There was something slightly predatory about their CEO’s expression, smile or no smile; Frank was glad he was working with the doctor instead of Mr. Rose.

“I’ll be in touch to schedule the next audit conference, Dr. Pendleton,” he promised.

“I’m looking forward to it,” the beautiful blonde consultant said.

Avery nodded politely and, after shaking hands with the doctor and Charles Rose, left.

Once he was gone, Rose faced the rest of the board and said, “I think we can dispense with the deferred payment option on Dr. Pendleton’s contract. Don’t you agree?” They did, even the formerly skeptical marketing head. Applause filled the room.

Apogee’s CEO turned to the doctor. “The first half of your payment will be sent immediately to the Swiss account you specified. Contact the bank tomorrow morning and you’ll be able to verify payment.”

Kara nodded. “If there’s any problem, I know how to get in touch with you. I’m sure there won’t be, however.”

“Any other business?” When no one responded, Mr. Rose thumped his hand on the table and said, “Then I declare this meeting adjourned.”

As Dr. Pendleton had assured the Apogee board, Frank Avery’s audit found nothing wrong with the company’s taxes. Avery was most meticulous, returning for two sessions each week until he was finally done, and reporting his findings on a regular basis both to his own superiors and to Apogee. Under Kara’s orders, he replaced the tax forms in his file on the firm with altered versions prepared with the help of Apogee’s accounting department, and carefully adjusted his electronic records to agree with the doctored documents. He had no idea, of course, that he was doing any such thing; he forgot every alteration immediately after performing it.

When his completed audit arrived at Apogee’s headquarters, the board was entirely satisfied. Charles Rose had a copy mounted on his wall in an expensive frame.

Dr. Pendleton received the second half of her payment the day after Rose received his copy of the final audit report. Two weeks later, she received a small package in the mail. Inside was a note, wrapped around an expensive gold cigarette holder. The note, signed by Mr. Rose, said simply, “You may find this useful. Consider it a token of appreciation for your creative approach to problem-solving.”

Reading that, Kara Pendleton laughed.

Dr. Pendleton continues to find reasons to meet with Frank Avery occasionally. She considers it useful to have a slave—er, friend—in the IRS. After all, she might be audited herself someday. And dealing with Avery is a snap.

END.