The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

Smile for the Camera

Part 2

By Baralai

Eric pulled into the familiar parking lot. There were a few other cars there this time, but it still looked pretty empty. He had gotten the call from Joe two days after the photo shoot. Joe said that a company was interested already. The two of them worked out their schedules for Eric to come in that Saturday when he had off all day. Apparently Joe said there would be a lot of prepping for the job. Eric figured it was poses, body language or just getting comfortable in front of the camera.

Eric didn’t care if this did take all day. Something inside him said this was something he couldn’t refuse. He had trouble concentrating at his job in the restaurant as he kept thinking about his new opportunity. He kept thinking of the bonus money at his disposal and trying out something new and exciting. Finally the day came. For some odd reason he was getting horny on the drive over.

Eric walked up to the door and rang the buzzer. Joe opened the door soon after with a big greeting smile. “Great, you’re right on time.”

“Um, hey. Did somebody really respond that fast. I thought it would take a couple weeks at least,” Eric said while walking into the familiar room.

“Oh, you know, the wonders of the internet. Makes it a lot easier to do business these days. Now Eric it is important to remember for this new job to always smile for the camera.

Eric suddenly felt a little dizzy and felt a pleasant warm rush throughout his body. He made goofy grin on his face.

“How do you feel Eric?”

”I feel hot!” Eric said in response. He felt his confidence rise again like it did in the shoot. He was also now well aware of what happened at the last photo shoot. In fact, he was ready for a second round.

“Good, now we need to get you ready for your new job. First things first, we need to get your body ready. Come back here.” Joe led Eric behind the back black curtain. This lead to a large area with many different scenery sets for Eric future shots. One of which was a full bathroom scene.

“This is one of our most used sets. Complete with working showers. The employer really liked your shoot, but wanted to get rid of the extra body hair. So I need you to shave it all off. Everything neck down needs to come off. Supplies are on the shower caddy there.”

”So just shave everything off. Sounds cool.”

”Also we’ll be video taping the whole thing through those cameras.” Joe pointed to a couple cameras hanging from different angles in the set.

“That is so hot!” Eric said as he stripped out of his clothes almost looking as if he was in a rush. Joe smiled while Eric was getting ready. His new exhibitionist personality would be very much in control now. He would have to alter some more of the personality in the later sessions that day.

Eric took no time getting started. He soaked his body caressing his body to his best ability. He then covered his body in the special shaving cream. While it wouldn’t stop the hair from growing back it would slow the process down. It would also prevent any rashes from appearing.

“Make sure you shave the pubic hairs and get your hot ass as well.”

Joe left Eric, who was doing all to show off to the cameras, to get to some paperwork in back. Joe came back out to see that Eric was completely done and out of the shower. He hadn’t bothered to put on any clothes back on.

He led Eric back to the original shooting room and had him sit down on the couch. He handed Eric a stack of papers.

”I need you to fill these out for your new job. Most of it is signing on that you are consenting and the rest is some info they need. You’ll be working for a company called Twink Inc.”

“What’s that?”

”You’ll love it. It’s a gay porn industry. It’ll be hot. You get to get naked for pics and films and have a lot great hot sex. Can you imagine it now?”

The original Eric would have been disgusted, but with the new suggestions Eric was getting horny just thinking about it. “You mean I’m gunna paid for that. That is so fucking hot!”

“You’re such a horny boy aren’t you, hun. You probably get hot just thinking about sex all the time.” While Joe was talking, Eric was starting to stroke his hardening dick. They continued to the conversation while Eric filled out the paperwork. Which took a while since he kept having the urge to jerk-off. Joe was putting new suggestions into Eric’s head. Eric had the perfect body for a gay twink porn star. As per the companies request Eric left the conversation much more effeminate. Eric would also step up his gym visits to improve his body. He would also have a large craving for sex with men that would become more in effect after he lost his virginity.

“Ok we need to get you a new name. The company gave a list for your porn star name.”

Eric thought back to the old high school game of taking the name of your first pet and street you lived on as a source of your porn star name. He looked at the list and choose Toby Collins.

After everything was done Joe decided it was time to train Eric. They moved back behind the black curtains toward the further end of the sets. They arrived at a camping scene with three very attractive men, two making out with each other while the third was switching between blowing the other two men.

“Ok guys take a break.” The three stopped what they were doing, but looked like they were craving to start up again as soon as they could.

“These men are some other fellow employees of Twink Inc and some former clients of mine as well. This is Todd Wilson.” He pointed to a beefy tall man of 6′3″ with a well polished hardened 9″ cut cock. He had Italian features from his dark rich hair to dark skin tone. “This is David Johnson.” David stood next to Todd with an impressive 12″ uncut dick still very hard. He had a very short cut dark brown hard hair with a dark shadow outlining his chin. Unlike the rest of them he still had a treasure patch of hair on his chest. “And lastly there is Christian Everett.” Christian was a blonde young guy and while tone like Eric, was slimmer than Todd and David. He had a tattoo of a heart on his left cheek of his nicely rounded bubble butt. “Guys meet your new co-worker, Toby Collins.”

“Christian here is going to give you some pointers on being a stereo-typical bottom. I think you’ll get real hot being a bottom and doing everything he tells you. Trust me, it will be hot having a guy use you like a toy.” Eric took in all of Joe’s suggestions, all the while he couldn’t take his eyes off the men in front of him.

Christian smiled at him. He got up and wrapped his naked body around Eric and whispered seductively in his ear. “Ok hot stuff, we’re going to work of the oral first. Get your virgin mouth on Todd and then we’ll work your way up to David. It will take a while to get used to, but giving blowjobs are so hot!”

Eric, in his excitement, tried to take Todd entirely in his mouth in one shot, but found he had to work on his gag reflex. Christian showed him the tips of the trade and worked on David to show him by example. After a few positions changes and new techniques learned they switched partners. By the time they were done Eric had lost his gag reflex and had become quite proficient at his new job. All the while, Joe was taking pictures of the whole thing.

Joe decided to wrap up this lesson. “Ok, time to stop boys, David I was you to whack off on Toby’s face. Make sure you get it all over.” Eric took the dick out of his mouth as David started to jerk off. Eric looked at the dick with lust and couldn’t wait to see it explode. “Toby, open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue. Try to get as much of the delicious cum as you can. Ok ready. David on…1…2…Shoot!” David cum started burst out and while move his dick to get every corner of Eric’s face. Eric lapped off the cum as it came and tried to lick off every area of his face the his tongue would reach.

Christian had moved to his side and started to mix David’s cum into his hair. He took his cum filled hands and placed two fingers in Eric mouth. He sucked on them for a while Christian greedily lapped up the cum over Eric’s face. When he was done he moved in for a rough kiss with Eric.

Joe looked at his camera. The memory card on the one he was using was getting full. “Good job Toby, you take directions really well. You were made for this job.” Eric didn’t respond to what Joe said. He was to engrossed in lust and continued to make out with Christian.

“Christian, take your new buddy over to background 8. Why don’t you two go 69 while I go get another camera. And give some points on rimming while you’re at it. Todd, why don’t you help David get back up. We’ll be needing him soon.”

Christian got up first and helped Eric up. Eric put his arms around his naked companion. As they walked over to their new destination Eric leaned on Christian trying to press as much of his body against him. Christian stopped in front of bedroom scene set. Eric was pushed on the bed and Christian soon crept on top of him and gave Eric a quick kiss before turning himself around. He crawled over Eric leaving his hard dick dangling over his new partner’s mouth. Eric’s dick was finally getting some attention as Christian engulfed it. Not long after, Christian moved to Eric’s shaven ass and gave it tongue bath. Christian taught Eric how to give a rim job without saying a single word, but rather working his magic on him. Eric soon copied what Christian was doing.

Joe arrived back from the room with a small bag. “Ok its time for fucking 101. Here are the condoms and the lube. David and Todd suit up and Christian you help out with the lube.” The guys grab the items and Eric laid on his back raising his legs for Christian to get easy access.

“Now Toby, your sweetheart hear is fingering to get you ready. I bet this is getting you hot. You can’t wait for what’s comin’. You’ll just love to get fucked. I know you’ll find it extremely hot.” With that Joe turned to David and Todd who were giving each other a friendly hand-job. “Come on boys, it’s time to get to work. Todd get over and help train this hot ass. Take it slow though he’s a virgin.”

Todd walked over and moved Christian out of his way. He moved Eric’s legs onto his shoulders and proceeded to put his dick on the entrance to Eric’s cherry. “Normally we do a little foreplay before we get to this, but we’re just getting you ready for work,” Todd said with a smile. With that he slowly made his way into Eric. Eric relaxed as Joe instructed. “Make some noise while your at it, hun. Even if your buddy isn’t the greatest fuck you ever had, you still have to put on a good show like it is the greatest fuck you ever had.”

Eric started to moan while Todd picked up the pace. Soon later Eric made a loud grunt noise. Todd hit something inside of him. “Do that again. Hit me there. Ah, man.”

Joe just smiled. “So he found your spot.”

“Ah, man fuck me!” Todd quickened the pace as Eric moaned in desire.

“See I told you this would be hot. Now you can’t get enough of it. You’re ass going to be wanting this a lot from now on.” Joe took a few more shots with his camera and let the two go at it for a little while longer. Eric was groaning and screaming for more or yelling to go faster. Finally Joe stopped them.

“Ok, guys time to stop.” Todd moved out, but Eric still wanted more. Joe could see it. Satisfied with his success Joe told Eric to get on his hands and knees. “We’re going to practice some doggy style now baby.”

To Eric’s delight Todd got back behind him and started where he left off. Joe also got back to work. “Make some facial expressions for the camera Toby.” Eric didn’t need too much encouragement. He was too caught up in desire. He didn’t want to stop. Not that Joe was going to stop him any time soon.

David soon took Todd’s place. He started slow for Eric to take in his bigger cock. It hurt at first, but as soon as his ass was used to it David quickened the pace. Todd had move in front of Eric placing now de-condom dick in front of his face. Eric took in without a second thought or any commands.

Christian had now moved beneath him and started to lick portions of dick and balls. Eric felt like he was going to explode.

Joe gave in new directions. “Ok, We’re going to finish this up, but first Todd I want you to cum in Toby’s mouth. Toby, try to take it all it. Ok Todd, on 1…2…Shoot!” Joe gave the commands and Eric found his mouth filled with cum. Some of it dribbled out of his mouth, but he was able to get most of it.

“Ok, last scene for today boys. David lay down of the bed, Eric you going to ride David on top.”

David laid on the bed, his cock at full erect. Eric positioned him self on top and aligned David’s dick to his ass. Joe taught him how to get it in and to be able move. It took Eric a while to get comfortable and balance himself. He was a little dizzy for his last couple hours of play. He was even able to train himself how to hit that spot.

Christian came over and started to get Eric in a French kiss. Todd meanwhile was starting to lick Eric’s nipples. Eric was so lost in the lust. He felt himself building up. “Oh, man.” He cried out as stream after stream of hot white fluid shot onto his belly. He didn’t even have to touch himself.

“Ok guys, I think now it good as time as any for a wrap up.” Eric moved himself off of David. “Eric before we go help Christian release.” Eric nearly jumped at the opportunity and moved to position himself to blow Christian. It didn’t take too long and the four of them returned to the shower scene and washed up. All the while they were all smiling and giving not-so-innocent glances at each other.

When the other three had left, Joe did some finishing touches on Eric. Eric sat in his office back in a daze. Eric would only be interested in men now. His sexual urges were on overdrive. His new job as a porn star wasn’t something he was going to hide, but rather flaunt. He’d probably eventually go by his new name instead of Eric in no time at all. He was told to change waiting jobs to a gay part in the neighborhood. This would ensure that no coworkers would question his startling changes.

Joe woke Eric up and gave his directions to his new job. “You’ll start next week. They also gave you these.” He handed a bag filled with DVDs of Twink Inc. production. “Now they are a gift, but they are also a homework assignment as well. They want you to pick up some tricks from watching these.”

”Sweet. I can dig that homework.” Even after what he went through that day he was already finding himself getting horny again.

“Do a good job. You can get some real money from Twink Inc. when they arrange “private meetings” for some of your fans. Well that’s about it now. One more thing hun. You may not remember this, but on your first day here you told me only fags wear pink.”

”I did?”

”Yep. But I think you’d look hot in pink. Especially in hot pink.” With that he escorted Eric out the door and into his new life.