The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SMELLING THE NITE JASMINE

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS IF YOU SHOULDN’T READ STUFF LIKE THIS.

  • mc: mind control
  • mf: male/female sex
  • md: male dominant

Synopsis:

A young woman is visited by an unidentifiable being with strange powers and murky desires.

Chapter One

I got home and kicked off my club boots. Another worthless night spent at Hexxx, down in the Financial District. I’m not sure why I put up with such crowded and sweaty places, boys bouncing off in every direction. All gropes and staring. All of them with their hungry mouths, eyes, hands. Me and mine hungry for none of them.

I was unzipping, unstrapping, falling into pajama pants and a tank. The city steadily panting out the window. Nothing will break the heat, not for days. It might take forever to scrub the sparkles and sweat off. It’s not worth it, not since Simon had it been worth it. In retrospect I had stomped around all night, sipping on gin & tonics in dark corners watching the gyrations of others, keen to grab hold of Simon’s butt and hold on. To grab on to his shoulders and shake. I was being such a bitch, because Simon is gone forever. No one will ever fill his place on the dance floor, in my bed, inside of my own trembling heat. And a hole is left, setting loose all the fun and frantic energy in my body and sending it to the rooftops and atmosphere. My every atom still cried out for him and it was agony.

I had been a particular bitch to this one poor bastard. Red Sox cap pulled down tightly against his head. I hadn’t even let him get a word out. He walked up to me and simply opened his mouth and I laughed at him. He didn’t look like anyone else in the club, dressed like a frat boy. Moustache. Patriots’ jersey. What was he doing here? Why did they let him in the door? Hexxx must be slipping, Tex (maybe he adds two x’s, too, I’ve never seen it written) at the door must have been on crack. This poor little fella was in the wrong place, there wasn’t a TGI Fridays for miles.

“No, no, no, little boy. Do not speak to me,” I said, giggling. “Go through puberty first.” I brushed past him, he was just a bit smaller than me. Like a little brother or something. Not my type at all. But I shouldn’t have been cruel to him. He wasn’t grabby, he didn’t put a line on me. It felt like an anvil tied to my shoulder blades, a pinprick hole in my gut. I’m not a cruel bitch, at least I wasn’t until lately.

In a blink I was in bed, my head still thumping from the hollow beat. I could smell the smoke pouring out of my skin. I felt filthy and I wanted to disappear. But I tossed and tossed. A lethal combo of horny and guilty, I guess. My radio clicked on and began to play a song from the Pixies “Here Comes Your Man.” It was startling. I screamed a little, my heart freaking out. I sat up in bed and clapped on the light (the Clapper, from Zoe for X-Mas, what a cheap little tramp.) And there he was.

It was that kid, whatever, from Hexxx. Red Sox cap tugged over his head. Sitting in my bean bag chair, hands behind his head. And I thought, my God, a motherfucking stalker. I oughta mace this psycho. But I wasn’t afraid. I mean, I had taken some kung fu classes. And the aforementioned mace was very nearby. It’s hard to explain, he sat in a dim blue light, I felt calm. How did he get in? We were 10 floors up.

“Can we change the music please?” I asked. I hated the Pixies, my roommate in college played them constantly, they make me gag.

He smiled widely, and held up a tiny chalkboard. It said “Hi” on one side.

“Hi,” I said calmly. Why was I so calm? There’s a rapist/psycho-butcher in my room! Maybe he’s Spiderman or something. I hated that movie, too.

He flipped the tiny chalkboard. On the back it said “Can I talk now?”

“This is a dream, isn’t it?” I asked calmly. “If so, I would like to change the music right now!”

He got up and perused my cd racks. He started laughing to himself and shaking his head.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, kinda upset that this serial killer-intruder-type didn’t even have the decency to pretend he liked my music. At this point I was convinced I was having a strange undesirable dream.

He pointed with his right hand to the cd player and the Pixies stopped. Now it played a Bob Dylan cd, I don’t know which one. Whatever, who cared.

He plopped back into the bean bag and held up the tiny chalkboard again. “Can I talk now?”

“What are you, some kind of mime? God, whatever, let’s hear it stalkerboy!” I wasn’t mad, I was kinda mellow. But I wanted some answers.

“You were so mean to that kid,” he said in a surprisingly deep voice. An exciting one, it got my attention. He tossed the chalkboard aside. “What was up with that?”

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry,” I said, rubbing my face with both hands. “I felt like a real bitch tonight. I shouldn’t have gone out. I’m just kinda pissed off. I miss an ex-boyfriend and…”

”Yeah, I know all that stuff, Tina,” he said, kinda smirkily.

I freaked out. “Wait, why did I tell you all of that? Who the hell are you? What are you doing here? I’m gonna call the cops, man!”

“Tina, c’mon, relax, you’re gonna wake up Lauren,” he said, not panicked or concerned.

And I felt it, like air being released, my body being deflated a little. I wasn’t mad, I was very calm again. How did he do that? I was beginning to be very scared. I knocked on the wall a few times. “Lauren, Lauren, come in here,” I said, barely able to raise my voice.

He just sat there smirking. God, that smirk. I heard stirring in the other room. We had woken her up. But I needed her for a minute. I didn’t know what else to do.

She came in yawning. “Tina, what’s the matter? Everything OK?”

I calmly said “Look, this guy broke into the house.”

She squinted at the kid in the Red Sox cap and said, “Really?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I met him at the club. He must have followed me home. Call the cops.”

Lauren looked kinda incredulous. “Hey, man, you should get out of here. I’m gonna call the cops,” her voice didn’t raise either. A funny look came across her face and a sparkle glinted in her eye. As if she were in on some fantastic secret. He just sat there smirking.

He looked up at Lauren. “Lauren, I’d like to see you naked.” he said gently.

Lauren’s face glowed. Her eyes got wide and her mouth smirked. She had an oversized blue Sonic Youth T-shirt on. She pulled it up over her head and dropped her red panties. I watched in fascination and horror. This was a very odd dream. Lauren looked wonderful in the half-light, with the blue glow he threw off around my bedroom.

“Thank you, Lauren,” he said with a wink. “Can I please have some lemonade? Tina, want some lemonade?”

“No, thank you,” I said, almost automatically. Lauren twirled toward the kitchen.

He looked at me again. “You shouldn’t have woken her,” he said with a smile.

“Sorry,” I said. I was very confused. Nothing made sense. “You are that boy from Hexxx, aren’t you?”

“Not exactly,” he said, taking off his jacket. He looked down at the Patriots’ jersey and chuckled. “Bledsoe doesn’t even play for them anymore.” He whipped of the shirt and threw on the Sonic Youth t-shirt Lauren had left on the ground. He gave it a sniff, enjoying Lauren’s perfume and shrugged. I guess he was trying it on, it fit OK.

She returned from the kitchen with a glass of pink lemonade. She was smiling broadly and kind of unnaturally, but she seemed OK.

“I’m gonna borrow this, Lauren,” he said quietly and firmly.

“Yeah, OK,” she said. Lauren did maybe seem a little blissed out. Me on the other hand, I felt like my body was novacained. I could move my arms and legs but I didn’t want to. I was kind of stuck there, an audience-member.

“Go into your room and wait for me, I’ll be in in an hour.” She turned again and walked out my bedroom door, closing it on her way.

“Can you please tell me what’s going on?” I asked. I felt calm, but I was still kinda freaked and feeling cold and tingly. His blue light seemed to be fading somewhat.

He dropped his cap on the bean bag chair. “I’m not that kid from the club, I just look like him. I’m here to feed off you, I’m sorry about that. Also on your roommate, now.”

“Are you a vampire?” I asked, now sweating in the heat and the moment.

“No, I’m not. I feed in different ways.” He stripped naked. This kid was definitely not my type. Yet there was a strange attraction, an odd smell coming off of this boy.

“What are you then?” I asked, trying to move my hand to the phone or the mace I had as a key ring.

“Don’t do that,” he said. I smiled. I couldn’t help it. I didn’t feel completely doped out or anything, I just had to do what he said. I could feel a long snake of sweat gather at my nipple and fall.

“This is gonna feel a little strange” he said. He calmly walked to the bed and, well, just kept walking. He was ghostly or something. He had gone from solid to spirit, and he walked through the bed vertically while I lay on it horizontally. Where his body/spirit touched my body buzzed with an unspeakable sensation. I was petrified and addicted. I started to hyperventilate.

He looked at me, his ghost standing through my midsection as zaps of pleasure circled where he stood. “Shhh, Tina. Just relax.” As soon as he said it, all panic left my body and I felt connected to the circling electricity. It hummed past my navel, now collecting with sweat. My pajamas and tank stuck furiously to my body.

He turned and lay horizontally, face-up like me. We somehow where inhabiting the same space. I could feel all parts of him inside me, haloed with a deep, pleasing buzz. My eyes closed on their own, it was an intense feeling. I was frustrated with myself, I wanted to get up or scream or something. It was like I was in a waking coma, a whirlpool of desire. He had awakened every piece of me, all that was pent up in my heart and pussy. The feeling was indescribably horrifying and wonderful.

His ghostly head became even with mine and I lost myself. I heard his thoughts and mine sunk silently under. He had complete control. His arms became and controlled my arms. My mouth opened on its own. The circling current was building and building. Our arms went for the center.

I could feel his ghostly cock, not particularly huge or hefty, brushing inside, against everything, guts and ribs. It was lowered to my slit, and an image dawned across my face as I smiled. He was going to fuck me from the inside.

How was all this possible? I had no idea. Maybe this was a dream, a hot, sweaty, furious dream. I didn’t care anymore. Our fingers began to twist and tempt my bud. Our others teased hard my left nipple, rawer than it’s ever felt. His cock popped up and out the top of my pussy. He felt ghostly but surging with energy. I’ve never felt so filled, so energized. I’d lost control of every direction, but not connection.

The hole I had earlier felt felt filled, bursting. I wanted to escape, it was too wonderful, too intense, I was howling. Bathed in blue light I could not keep my eyes open or shut. His rthymn continued, his powers coursing. I did not know his name or what kind of being he was. But I was coming, wasn’t I? Oh, God. I felt like I was. It was nothing, a prelude.

My arms were pinned above my head. I felt weak, too weak to fight. I did not have any idea what would come next, or if it were possible. His ghostly hands came to my ears and he began to quietly unscrew. I guess that’s the best description. He was removing my head from the rest of my body. It didn’t hurt, not at all. It was disorienting. I went from facing the ceiling back toward the pillow and then back. I could feel it unlatching: there was no blood or bone. He scooped my head off like he was picking a melon from a pile of melons at Stop & Shop.

He placed me close-by on the bed, facing this strange scene. I saw my body, long and wet in the half-light, minus a head, being fucked from within by a blue cloud of light. I saw his penis, made of blue light, push through my bud, I felt it in my head as if it were still connected. My breasts jiggled and swung. I was breathing as if I were sucking in all of the oxygen in the room, my lungs doing the work, somehow still gasping when I gasped. The energy was building again, unlike before. None of this could really be happening, but I felt his hands grip the sides of my clit and I howled again, and then sustained a howl. I howled until I closed my eyes. I shattered into a million pieces, sliding between dimensions, feeling it course all over and inside me like a river of silk. It was unspeakable and slow and wonderful and frustrating and releasing. Every piece was simultaneously violated and filled. I came and came, I think, howling, sweating, weeping, coughing. I hung on the edge of consciousness.

I could feel him tugging at a nipple with his teeth, roughly. But it felt warm. His hands were between my thighs. We were curled into a ball. My head was back in place.

“Was that a hallucination?” I asked, dumbstruck.

“There’s no time to explain,” he said. “We have to take care of your roommate.”

“Why? I don’t understand. Just give me a minute to figure all this out,” I begged in a whisper.

“Tina, get up.” I could feel my eyes glassing. I was still dressed in pajamas and tank. I bounced out of bed, it felt very good to obey him. We walked out and toward Lauren’s room.

TO BE CONTINUED