The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Smell of Victory

(MC, MF, FD)

John Matthews walked into the spacious lobby of the Grand Stages Hotel. His boss had told him to look around the hotel, get a feel for it, and to attend the seminar being held there. If the report came back good, his company would try to make a discount deal on the hotel rooms for company use in exchange for a discount on business and employee insurance policies.

It was win-win for John, since the company would cover all hotel expenses. He needed no urging to take on the assignment.

John looked around the lobby, and quickly located the reception desk at the far side of the room. He walked over to it and was greeted by a short, pretty blonde woman.

“Hello, and welcome to the Grand Stages,” she said in a cheerful voice.

“Hi. I’m John Matthews, I think there’s a room being held for me.”

The receptionist turned to her computer, entered a few keystrokes, and waited as it pulled up another window. “Oh, yes, here it is,” she said. She pushed a few keys and then looked at him expectantly. “Are you paying by cash, or credit?”

John looked at her, puzzled. “Umm... I thought my company was going to pay for this.”

The receptionist cocked her head to one side, checking her monitor. “Yes, I see that. Did they give you a card?”

John thought for a moment, then, “Oh! That’s what that was!” He reached into a side pocket on his bag and pulled out a small white envelope. Inside was a shiny, silver-colored credit card. He handed it to the woman, who half-rolled her eyes at him, while another receptionist nearby struggled to stifle a giggle. John grinned anyway, taking it in stride.

A few moments later, a carbon receipt printed out, and she handed him a pen. “The yellow copy is for your records,” she explained to him. “And the white copy is yours.”

“Thanks,” he replied as he signed the paper. She took the pink copy and slipped it under the counter, then walked over to a giant wall, resembling nothing so much as a giant series of coat hangars with keys on them. She pulled one off the wall, and handed it to John. “Room 707. The elevators are to your left and right. Enjoy your stay!”

“Thanks, I plan to,” he answered, then walked off.

As he pressed the call button for the elevator, he noticed a sign next to him. Insurance Seminar. Rooms 103-105, 7:30-8:30PM. He glanced at his watch. It was only five. He decided that he would get some rest before the seminar started. It had been a long drive. Finally the elevator door opened. Out walked a beautiful dark-haired woman, and John was suddenly stunned by both her beauty, and the ungodly amount of perfume she was wearing. It hit him like a wave. It was definitely a nice scent, but it was just too much of it. He reeled from it, feeling a little light-headed, and walked into the elevator.

He pressed the button for the seventh floor and the doors closed. He suddenly realized that the elevator had soaked up the smell of the perfume. That light-headed feeling overwhelmed him again, and he leaned back against the elevator wall as the scent filled his nostrils. It was a slightly fruity smell, and something else that he didn’t recognize. The elevator seemed to take forever.

John finally noticed that there was music playing in the elevator. It was nice, sort of down tempo, very soothing. The perfume filled his mind, and he felt the music and the fruity scent weighing him down. His mind felt foggy, and he floated around, feeling very dizzy and unbalanced. The music made him feel so sleepy, and the perfume made it so hard to fight that feeling. The elevator was going so slowly between floors, and he was getting so tired. It was becoming more and more difficult to think, and sleep seemed like such a good idea...

(ding)

The elevator door opened. John looked up, and saw the seventh floor in front of him. He slowly stepped out, trying to regain his balance, and staggered drunkenly for the first few steps. The doors closed behind him, and he could feel himself recovering from that perfume-drenched elevator. His mind finally came back to him, and he started down the hall to his room.

As he reached room 707, he pulled out his hotel key. He turned it in the lock and opened the door. It was a nice room. Everything seemed to be controlled from the bed. There were light dimmers, a TV remote, an alarm clock, hotel phone, even speakers on the bed tables. He realized that the speakers were on, and that they were playing the same music that had been going in the elevator. He ignored it for now.

John knew he needed some rest before the seminar, so he set the alarm for two hours and began undressing. As he lay in the bed, he realized he had also removed his boxers, something he normally didn’t do when staying in a hotel. It didn’t seem strange to him, so he shrugged it off as breaking a habit. He reached for the light dimmer, set it to low, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

John slowly rose from his sleep. He knew it hadn’t been two hours yet, and he was still so tired. Drowsiness seemed to wash over him in waves, and it felt like his body was rooted to the bed. His muscles were so heavy and relaxed, and his mind felt so empty of thought. The soothing music poured into him, increasing the effect. He was dimly aware that his hand was idly stroking his dick, and that he had probably been doing it for a while, because he now felt very horny. None of this seemed to bother him, and it quickly floated out of memory as slumber overtook him once more.

John awoke suddenly as the alarm sounded. It was pretty loud, and the sound was very annoying. He resolved to ask the reception desk to call in his wake up commands for the rest of his stay. He stopped for a second. Not commands, calls. What’s wrong with me today? He realized he was still stroking himself, almost as an unconscious action. He pulled his hand away from his crotch, but he could still feel his own arousal trying to pull him back to that comfy bed. John needed to shower before the seminar, so he went into the bathroom and started the water.

He tested the temperature, adjusted the knob a bit, and stepped in. As the water hit his skin, he felt himself become almost instantly refreshed and awake. He felt his intense arousal begin to fade, and he was able to think clearly again. He began washing himself, making sure to get rid of that I’ve-been-sitting-in-my-car-too-long smell.

As he poured some soap onto the washcloth, he noticed a fragrance beginning to surround him. It also smelled very nice, and was thankfully not nearly as overwhelming as the perfume in the elevator. It smelled a little more flowery. He looked down, and noticed there was a little plastic box with holes in the top, placed in a partially recessed shelf in the middle of the wall. There was some writing on it.

“Aromatherapy bath box. Let the calming scent of lotus and jasmine free you from your troubles. Activated by the heat from your shower.”

He looked over it again. “Wow, that’s pretty neat,” he spoke to himself. He looked around the shower, and noticed that there was a speaker in the ceiling. It wasn’t playing any music. Probably for if they need to command an evacuation, he thought to himself.

He didn’t catch his mental slip.

Twenty minutes later, John was clean, dressed, and heading out of his room. Somehow, he felt like a new man. He stepped onto the elevator, and pressed the button for the lobby. The scent of the perfume had faded considerably, and was not nearly as overwhelming as it had been earlier. The ride to the lobby seemed much faster than it had been going up. The doors opened, and he stepped out into the lobby. He walked down the hall next to the elevator, and quickly found Room 103.

It was be a very large, auditorium-style room, with an elevated stage along the far wall. A number of dining tables had been placed around the room, but almost nobody was sitting down yet. About two hundred people were standing up, talking with others, handing out business cards and brochures, greeting old clients and fishing for new ones.

This was true for everyone except for a small group of people sitting at a table in the corner nearest to the doors. They looked exhausted. One had slumped over at little, and was sleeping.

“Hello, and welcome,” a woman’s voice said behind him. Before he could even turn around, he felt his mind reeling at the sudden onset of a familiar fragrance. There, behind him, stood the woman from the elevator earlier that evening. “I’m Candace. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Hi, I’m John,” he replied, shaking his head a bit, trying to clear the cobwebs.

Candace looked at him, a little concerned. “Is something wrong?”

John’s mind was already getting fuzzy, and it took him a few seconds to process the question. “Sorry... it’s your perfume... it’s a little strong.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that,” Candace said. She started guiding him away from the middle of the room. “You know, it’s really hard to judge how much you need to put on. Why don’t you sit down here until you feel better, okay?” She turned him towards a chair facing the rest of the room, made sure he wasn’t going to fall out of it, and began circling around the room once more.

John found himself at a table in the corner of the room, near the doors. His mind still felt foggy, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t remember what seemed so special about this table earlier. The men sitting here seemed ordinary enough.

He suddenly noticed that he could hear music. Soothing, familiar music that seemed to drown out the noises from the rest of the room. Music that made him feel so sleepy and heavy. Sleepy and heavy... and getting hard to think about anything...

John leaned in towards the table a bit as Candace slowly walked around the table. She stopped behind everyone as she walked, leaned in towards each one for about a minute, then whispered something in their ears. When she came around to John, she leaned in extra close, draped her arm around him, and just stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. Her perfume swarmed around him as if it were alive, seeping into every pore, until he was saturated with the scent of it. He felt himself inhale deeply as her fingernails moved across his chest, and suddenly it was as if nothing else mattered. His mind swam in the fog that the perfume created in his mind, and he felt his thoughts go blank. It seemed too much effort now, to sit up straight, so he just let the weight of her arm drag his body back, until he was limp against the chair backing. She shifted positions behind him, and placed her lips just above his ear, and whispered.

But by that time, John was too far gone in the haziness of his own mind to consciously register what was said to him. All he knew was that after she spoke to him, his attention shifted to an overhead projector that was being wheeled out towards the rear-center of the room. More specifically, to a tiny little flashing light on the bottom corner of the projector. It suddenly became the most important thing in his life. All of John’s remaining energy was being spent on keeping himself focused on that light.

Candace continued slowly circling the table, pausing periodically behind the men seated there. One of the men had now propped his elbows on the table, and was resting his head against his hands. But none of this mattered to John. He simply continued to stare at the blinking light. Its pattern changed, and the speed of the flashing increased, and suddenly John’s eyes started to get fuzzy. It was so hard to keep his eyes open, and yet he couldn’t look away. The fuzziness seemed to disappear slowly, and the light was changing again. It seemed to be resolving itself into a word. It was very hard to make out, but he leaned closer and squinted a little. The light read, “Sleep.”

And he did.

He opened his eyes for a moment, and found himself in an elevator with about ten other men, two women he hadn’t seen before, and that woman from earlier whose name was now too much effort to try and remember. The delicious smell of perfume was all around him, and he felt his mind melting in it. The music was still there, and he felt so sleepy and tired. Something in the back of his head told him to run, to try and escape. Escape from what? he thought. It was just too much effort to listen to that voice any longer. He sighed dreamily and felt his body relax even further.

The elevator stopped, but the doors did not open. The woman stepped towards the elevator panel, bent down, and opened a panel near the floor. She then reached into her purse and pulled out a key. She inserted the key into a slot in the panel, turned it, and a door opened behind them.

She stood up, and spoke. John was still far too gone to register what had been said, but he didn’t seem to mind. He felt his body being pulled forward by some unseen force, and he didn’t have the will to resist it. He started walking, and noticed that the others were doing the same. His mind felt so fuzzy, and it was hard to concentrate on anything. Anytime he tried to focus on something, or take in details about where he was, there was this odd buzzing in his ears and he lost his concentration.

The woman said something, and John stopped. He could see that he was in a room with dim lighting, but beyond that, any detail about the room vanished with that buzzing in his head. He felt woozy, and swayed a little as he stood. He felt someone behind him, holding his arm and pulling him forward. He went with the arm, not even bothering to look at who was leading him.

He was led to a long table in the back of the room. He heard that voice again, now from behind him, and he felt the irresistible urge to lie down and sleep.

Candace looked around the room at the pliable, docile little toys she had collected so masterfully from the meeting. She walked around the tables, looking for that one from earlier. I can’t even believe the amount of resistance that one showed, and yet, here he is, she thought as she approached John’s table. Soon, though, resistance won’t even exist for him. She slipped one hand between his thighs, and slowly ran it up to his crotch. She teased him through the fabric of his pants for a few minutes, feeling him grow hard under her experienced ministrations.

She turned away from him, and pressed a few keys on a panel in the back of the room. Ten hours of the advanced subliminal programming should do it for them all, she thought with a grin.

While she was also a successful entrepreneur, Candace was an extremely intelligent woman, and knew how to use what she had to gain what she wanted. Being a Domme, what she wanted were slaves, and she had already obtained a sizable harem of them, totally obedient to her every whim. Almost everyone working for the hotel belonged to her, and she made sure to reward them well for their efforts.

One of the first she had brought into her fold was a prodigy in audio engineering, and with his help she designed a subliminal feed that dove-tailed with the calming effect of the hotel music. The overall effect was virtually undetectable without the right training, and equally irresistible to a good portion of the general population. She had developed a subliminal training regiment for herself to shield her mind from her own spell, ensuring her continued success.

Another of her slaves had been a cosmetics designer, and through her guidance she had made a perfume that overwhelmed the senses in a way that made people so much more accepting of her programming. By combining the effects of the perfume with the subliminal messages that poured out of almost every speaker, Candace was able to pick and choose a select few out of the thousands that frequented her hotel each week, and tie their minds to her words without anyone else noticing.

“Wake up, my little one,” a seductive voice called out.

john slowly roused from his slumber, his mind too hazy and empty to even try to remember where he was, or how he got there. john opened his eyes slowly, and in the dim light he saw in front of him the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Candace was no longer wearing the business suit she had worn to the meeting; instead she had donned a long, loose, flowing white robe. The way it clung to her shapely figure made her seem all that more beautiful, while the way it parted from her body hinted at things to come. She glided more than she walked, gracefully, allowing her victim to gaze at her beauty, still unaware how much he would worship it in the times to come.

john was speechless. And mindless.

“You know, I’ve been watching you today,” she started, “and I have to say, you put up an impressive fight. But I always get what I want. And I always get who I want.”

Candace moved a little closer to john, and sat down at the end of the table. “You see, over the past 12 hours or so, I’ve been turning you into...” Her hand moved towards his naked leg... “...a perfect...” ...her skin against his... “...little...” ...he groaned involuntarily as her hand snaked along the inside of his thigh... “...submissive...” ...his breath caught in his throat as her hand found his tip, and started to softly roll the crown between her thumb and finger... “...slave.”

john stopped trying to consciously process her speech when he felt her hand on his leg, and was in heaven when she started teasing his tip. Something inside his mind started to come forward. Hazy scripts and hours of programming danced in his head. It was so hard to focus on any of it individually. But somehow he knew that everything in his head was because of her, and he had nothing left to fight it with.

Candace continued stroking his tip, every so often wrapping her hand around the shaft, pumping it slowly a few times, then shifting her attentions back to the sensitive tip. She shifted positions as her other hand came up and held his shoulder, and she sat down in his lap. john moaned again as the warm, soft skin of her thigh brushed against his body, and she settled into position, inches above him.

“Yes, you see now what I have done to you, and you know you are powerless to resist me,” she said. “Even now, hearing me say it to you, you realize how much more I control you with every passing second. You feel your strength fading, your will vanishing, your mind growing emptier and emptier, except for what I have placed there.”

Candace reached down beneath her, and held his dick firmly in her hand. She felt a shudder run through his body. She knew exactly what this was doing to him, and she wanted to be sure to enjoy every moment of his final enslavement. She slowly guided his throbbing dick into her, and she let out a moan as it entered her fully.

“Now, feel all your strength, all your remaining will and resistance, feel it all moving towards the base of your cock.” She placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly began to raise her body, and lower it again. “Feel it spreading into your cock, making it stronger, harder, hotter.” She rocked up, and down again. “You know that when you come, all of your will and your strength will be inside me, and it will belong to me. You will belong to me.”

Her tempo increased a bit as she steadily thrust herself onto his prone body. john moaned loudly, unable to suppress his pleasure any longer. All his resistance was seeping out of his control, and into his dick. “I will control your will, and I will control you.” She rocked up and down, faster, feeling her own impending climax approaching. “You will be mine, and you will obey. When you come, you will say it with me.”

Her speed was now frenzied, and she was just moments away from orgasm. She felt her victim tense and shudder beneath her. She lifted herself up, and drove his cock deep inside her as he came hard, setting her off. She lashed wildly and moaned in the throes of pleasure.

“Mine!”

“Yours!”

“You will obey.”

“i will obey...”

To the attention of Brent Morgan, Director of Personnel.

Hello. This is John Matthews from the Compliance and Liability department. I wish to inform you that the Grand Stages Hotel is everything it was said to be. Five-star service, excellent rates, and the food is absolutely delicious. This hotel will be an asset to the company for years to come.

I regret to inform you, however, that the business venture between this hotel and the company will be my last service rendered under your employment. I have been offered a generous and irresistible position here at the Grand Stages, and I will be taking it. I should be by the office to collect my belongings within a week, once the training has completed.

Enclosed are the company’s business card, and the details of the discount contract between your business and the hotel’s. You will note that the proscribed rate of interest has been lowered from 12.5% to 10%. They are aggressive negotiators, and would not agree to the contract under any other terms.

I would like to thank you for having the opportunity to be with your company these past four years. I only hope the one who replaces me has as much success as I have.