The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smart Drug

Part I: You are hot.

My name is Jake Reed, and if you are reading this then I am already dead. I’m leaving this behind for my chosen successor. I’m giving you the keys to kingdom and it is important to me that you know who I was, what decisions I made and what happened. I’ve done a lot of morally questionable things with my power, but I’m content to let history judge if I was a hero or villain. As much as possible I’ll try to tell you the truth.

It really got started when I first tested MS238 on a human subject. I’m putting all the technical notes in a separate file, so suffice to say the Memory Stimulant 238 was our 238th attempt to isolate and synthesize the nuerochemicals that stimulate the brain and increase the brain’s ability to memorize data. I had been working in the Smart Drug Research Group for Crown Pharmaceuticals Inc. ever since college.

I knew that MS238 looked promising, and for precisely that reason I was keeping my management in the dark about my progress. I had seen plenty of guys slave away developing multimillion dollar drugs only to see the patent, and the money, go to the corporation. I intended to have solid results and go the industry journals at the same time I went to the bosses. Because of the contract I had to sign when I got hired the company would still get the patent, but I’d get the fame which would be my ticket to a better job.

My first test subject was Amy O’Neill, the group’s administrative assistant. She was young and pretty and I think all the guys in the group had hit on her at one time or another, but as far as I knew nobody had any luck. She always dressed very conservatively for the office which was a shame, since it looked like she had a very nice body underneath all those clothes. If she wasn’t going to let us touch, the least she could do was let us look. She was friendly and cheerful, but also distant, and she would jerk away if accidentally touched.

I brought her back to my cube around closing time and told her I wanted some help calibrating a memory test. She told me she wanted to go home soon but I told her this wouldn’t take long. I set my workstation to display a four by four matrix of different colored geometrical shapes. It would display these for 30 seconds then blank the screen and the program would ask her to remember where different shapes were. The program automatically kept score and did statistical analysis. This was actually a program I got off the net, but I told Amy that I had written it and I needed a little help testing it.

She sat down and started doing tests. She was averaging 35% right, about average. My cube is on the west side of the building and on summer afternoons it gets pretty hot. I waited a few minutes then offered to go get us some water. I put 3mg of MS238 in her cup and gave it to her. The drug dissolves in water and has only a very faint molasses odor. She didn’t notice anything and quickly drained her cup. From animal tests I knew that it should start taking effect in around 5 minutes and be at full effect in about 10. Full effect lasts about ten minutes. The drug gets cleared out of the system pretty fast, so about 30 minutes after it is administered it is gone.

Sure enough, about 5 minutes after she emptied the cup Amy’s score started improving. Soon she was getting 100%, every time. I changed the test parameters so she was given a ten by ten matrix of things to remember. Even after practice I could never score above 10% at this level, but she was still doing 100% consistently.

I realized that Amy was doing too well. She was having fun now that she was getting perfect scores and she might mention it to someone else here. My coworkers would be sure to put two and two together and figure out I was up to something. I tried to make it seem like what she was doing was no big deal and said “You’re doing well, but not exceptionally.”

“I am doing well, but not exceptionally.” she repeated, robotically.

I realized that something was up and thought as fast as I ever had in my life.

“You are hot, you want me to get you some more water.” I said.

“I am hot. I want you to get me some more water.” She agreed.

I hurried to the watercooler. I needed to get some more MS238 into her before the first dose wore off. I had a pretty good idea of what was going on, but I wanted some time to think about it. I figured I could take advantage of her suggestible state, but I didn’t want her returning to normal too soon.

When I returned with another cup of MS238-laced water I was in for a surprise. Amy had unbuttoned her blouse and she was fanning herself with some papers. Her medium-sized shapely breasts were covered only by a lacy cream-colored bra.

“What are you doing?” I asked, nervously looking around to see if any of my co-workers were around. If they saw this I’d never be able to explain it away. Fortunately they had all headed home already.

“I’m hot.” she replied.

I gave her the water and she eagerly downed it. “Button up your blouse and sit quietly.” I told her.

“Don’t use that tone of voice with me, Jake. I may be just an admin but you can’t order me around like that!”

I felt a moment of pure panic, then I realized what I had done wrong. The drug didn’t make her into some sort of obedient robot automatically, it just made her receptive to statements of fact. I thought a moment and tried again. “You are no longer uncomfortably hot. You would like to button up your blouse and sit quietly.” After a moment of thought I added “You trust me and like me and want to go along with anything I suggest.”

“I’m no longer hot.” she said, buttoning up. “I like you and want to go along with your suggestions.”

That’s better, I thought to myself. I got a notepad and made notes on what I wanted to tell her. I kept an eye on the clock, waiting until the second dose of MS238 was at maximum effect. Amy sat without fidgeting or making noise. Finally I decided it was time and gave her some suggestions.

“You trust me and like me. You enjoy following my suggestions. If I ask you to do something out of the ordinary you won’t be upset or angry with me. You enjoyed helping me this evening. You do not want to talk about what happened here with anyone but me. If you feel confused or upset about anything that happened tonight you will talk to me about it. You know that I will help you. You will not lose trust in me or stop liking me. You feel relaxed any happy. You will go home and go about your normal activities.”

After I finished she repeated the whole thing to me, changing ‘you’ to ‘I’. I figured that she would be safe now, so I kept her around with a little while to make sure that she was back to normal and let her go home. I wanted to make sure she wouldn’t see or hear anything while under the influence of the drug that would cause a problem. While we made smalltalk I noticed that she moved her body a little closer to me than normal, and that she was smiling at me, making eye contact, playing with her hair and basically flirting up a storm. It looked like the suggestion that she liked me was working.

We said goodnight and both of us went home. On the way home I felt great. The thrill of scientific discovery was mixed with the thrill of having a pretty girl responding to my suggestions. I wondered how far she would have let me go if I had tried to take advantage of the situation, and I concluded that she would have let me do anything at all, as long as I gave her the right suggestions ahead of time. I could even turn her into a sex slave with only a little work, I thought. And I wouldn’t have to stop there. I could have any girl I wanted.

I decided that patenting this stuff and getting famous was the last thing I wanted. It was too useful, too dangerous. If I was lucky I might get a few bucks from the company, and if I was unlucky I’d probably have some NSA agents come for me in the night. Far better to use this stuff myself.

I spent most of that evening making plans. I wanted to be cautious, one false step could bring down the company, the cops or the government down on my head before I was ready. I realized that I might have already blown it. What if the suggestions I gave Amy didn’t hold and she figured out that I was up to something? If she started making noise at the company someone would be bound to figure out what I had done and I’d be in big trouble. I didn’t know if the cops would be able to charge me with anything but I’d be exposed and it would be impossible for me to carry out my plans. I tossed and turned that night going back and forth between dreams of world domination and nightmares of being caught and imprisoned.

I rushed into work the next day and waited around Amy’s cubicle until she showed up. When she saw me she gave me a big smile and I knew everything would be OK. I went back to my cube and was not too surprised when Amy came by a few minutes later.

“Jake, I’d like to talk to you about what happened last night. I have some strange memories that I can’t make sense of and I know you can help me.”

“I’d be happy to help, Amy.” I replied. “Let me get you a cup of water and we’ll talk.”

Part II: This is all it takes to make a girl into your slave?

I talked to Amy for a few minutes, then I decided that there were too many people around to be safe, so I made a date with her for that evening at my apartment. She happily agreed to everything I wanted. I gave her some more MS238 to make sure she would do as I said.

She went back to work and I busied myself with my plans. The first thing I needed to do was start work on a new batch of MS238. I had already used more than half my supply on Amy, and I was sure I’d need much more in the near future. I scheduled some time on the production equipment for that afternoon and made sure that all the materials I needed were available. My first batch was only enough for five doses, three of which I had already used. I figured that I could make about fifty more doses that afternoon if I worked at it.

I was happily engrossed with my plans for that evening when my bitch of a manager came by. Pamela had been brought into the group about a year before in order to re-organize us and turn the research group into a profit center. In other words, to phase out pure science, try to make a buck as quick as possible and ‘downsize’ anybody who complained. She embodied everything I hated about the company.

I disliked Pamela so much that I no longer reacted to her physical beauty. She was a tall blond with a great curvy figure and movie-star face. She really dressed to show it too, with tailored business suits, silk blouses and charcoal stockings disappearing into leather shoes with heels so high they were just barely appropriate for the office. Her perfect hair and makeup sent out an invitation, but everyone in the group knew it was a lie. She wasn’t interested in any man unless he could advance her career, and that meant vice-presidents or above only.

Pamela told me that unless I produced some results soon she would fire me. Of course, she didn’t come right out and say it, that wasn’t her style. No, she was always polite. She said she was ‘concerned’ about my performance and ‘worried’ about my future with the company. I gritted by teeth and let my stomach churn while I played the game and pretended to be civil, as I had done so many times with her. Suddenly, I had a vision: her, on her knees before me, altered by MS238 to be my obedient slave. My stomach relaxed and my smile became easier. I promised her results within the week and she left me alone to plot her transformation.

I worked in the lab all afternoon making more MS238. The equipment in the research lab for mixing and refining chemicals can only process a few grams at a time so it was a tedious matter of loading a machine, waiting ten minutes for it to finish, then putting in a few more grams. I was very careful with every step, I didn’t want a quality control problem to ruin everything. It was tiresome work, and I started thinking about getting one of my co-workers to do it for me. With a little chemical help I could get one of them to work on it easily. It seemed simple, but what was I supposed to do? Walk up to one of them and offer some water? Plus, I wanted to make sure I only administered the drug in a controlled environment. I couldn’t risk somebody coming by and overhearing too much. No, there were too many problems. I had to bide my time.

That evening, Amy came to my apartment. When I opened the door I was pleased to see that she had changed clothes after getting off work. She was now wearing a low cut sweater and tight bluejeans that displayed her lean body nicely. She had done something with her hair and it came down over her shoulders in gentle waves.

We relaxed on the sofa for a bit, then she became more serious and asked me straight out “What have you done to me, Jake?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” I replied, flustered.

“Yes you do, Jake. You don’t have to hide anything, I’m not mad.”

“You’re not?”

“No. I know you did something to me, either with the program you had me use, or with the water you gave me. I figure it was probably the water, since you seemed it such a big rush to get me to drink it, and you gave me more this morning.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?”

“Not really. I remember you telling me that I liked and trusted you, maybe that’s why. But I know you wouldn’t do anything to harm me. I’m just curious.”

I was fascinated. She had figured everything out, but she was still bound by what I told her. I decided to tell her everything about the drug and what I had done to her. She listened with great interest and seemed pleased rather than angry when I was done.

“I’m very happy for you, Jake.” she said. “It looks like your invention works and now you’ll be able to get anything from anybody as long as you are careful. I’d like to be a part of it.”

“Amy! I don’t know what to say! I’m very glad you feel that way.”

“It’s true, Jake. I know that some of this is the drug speaking, but I don’t care. I’ve never found a man I could trust, and now that I’ve got one I’m not going to let you go. I want you to use your drug on me. Change me however you want, make me your slave, just keep me with you.”

“You really want that? You are willing to become my slave?”

“Yes!”

“Then get up and to the kitchen. Get a glass of water and come back.”

She followed my orders. I reached into my pocket and got out some of the drug. I had put everything I made that afternoon into little plastic vials with tiny rubber stoppers, one dose per tube. I handed her a vial and she took it carefully and looked at it closely. Inside the tube the little white power looked like harmless flour.

“This is it?” she asked. “This is all it takes to make a girl into your slave?”

“Yes. Now put it into your drink.”

She did. We both watched as the powder dissolved.

“Now drink, and prepare to be my devoted slave for the rest of your life.”

She raised the glass to her lips and looked into it. For a moment I thought she was going to resist but she gave me a wink and a smile and then chugged down the contents.

“How long does it take?” she asked.

“It starts to take effect in about five minutes.” I replied. “But we’ll give it ten before we get started.”

She nodded and settled down on the couch to wait. I reached into my wallet and got out a sheet of paper with notes on it. I had spent hours working out what to say and I didn’t want to forget anything. I mentally rehearsed my lines until ten minutes passed, then I transformed Amy the Admin into Amy the Slave.

“You are relaxed. You enjoy listening to what I say. You trust me completely. You enjoy doing what I tell you to do. You look forward to serving me. You are loyal to me. You won’t do anything or say anything that would hurt me. You are honest with me. You answer my questions fully and truthfully.

“I am your master. I have the right to command you. I have the right to use your body. I love my slave Amy and I count on her.

“You want to please me. You want me to be happy. You are sexually attracted to me. Sex with me is enjoyable and completely satisfies you. You are not sexually attracted to other men. You are not possessive towards me. You know that I will always love you and other women cannot threaten that relationship. If I enjoy the company of another woman that makes you happy. You want me to have as many attractive women as I want. You want to help me find them and enslave them. You consider anyone under my power to be your friend.

“You will continue to dress the way you always have at work, but when we are alone you want to dress to please me. You are proud of your sexy body and you want to display it. You enjoy exercising and watching your diet to maintain your beautiful figure. You enjoy taking care of your hair, nails and skin. You like to keep your armpits and legs shaved. You enjoy wearing sexy underwear.

“You know that what we do in private must be kept secret. At work you will always be discrete when you are with me. You have changed, but you will act completely normal when you are with other people who are not controlled by me. You will not say, write, or in any way communicate any information about MS238 unless you are sure it is safe.

“You are aware that I have made changes to you, but none of them bother you. You are happy about what I have done to you, and you are open and enthusiastic about other changes I may make to you in the future.

“You are a happy girl with a satisfying life. You remember your family and friends, but they are secondary to me. Your love for me is the most important thing in your life. Your most important goal is to satisfy my needs and desires. You can only be happy if I am happy. You know that as long as you try your best I you will always please me.”

She repeated everything flawlessly. I told her to remain seated and we waited for the drug to go through her system. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas. The next twenty minuets passed slowly, but I wasn’t going to risk accidentally imprinting something on her now.

“How do you feel?” I asked, once I was sure it was safe.

“I feel wonderful master. Like a burden has been lifted.” She got up and stretched sensuously. She ran her hands over her high firm breasts and down her sides to rest on her hips. “May I serve you, master?”

“Yes. You can start by doing a little striptease. Take your time.”

Slowly, but without a trace of hesitation or self-consciousness the began to sway and remove her clothing. She kicked off her shoes. Her sweater came off to reveal her lacy white bra and she moved from side to side with her arms extended over her head, giving me a fine view of her breasts. She undid the button of her jeans but rather than pull them down she started to roll her hips while she slowly turned around. When her pants finally got lose enough to slip down her thighs she was facing away and I was treated to see her full, rounded buttocks tightly contained by white cotton panties.

She broke her rhythm a moment to remove her pants then she started dancing again, wearing only bra and panties. She circled around my chair and lightly touched my hair and shoulders. She stood in front of me and bent forward, wiggling her breasts for me, then she turned around and thrust out her butt, slowly grinding it in a circle. She was putting on a great show and my dick was eagerly responding.

At last she reached behind her to undo her bra and her breasts swung free. They were beautiful B-Cups, high and firm and topped with nipples as big around as my thumb. She came close again and brought her nipples so close that I could smell her skin then she moved away again for the finale. She coyly turned away as she dropped her panties and let me feast on the sight of her tight pink bottom, then she turned around to display a dark patch of pubic hair.

I could stand it no longer and I was out of my chair and holding her in an instant. My hands boldly went where my eyes had been lingering and I stroked and squeezed her sexy body. I pulled away a moment to pull down my pants and underwear and then I was on her again, pulling her down to the floor.

I slid easily into her well-lubricated hole and began to thrust. I had never had sex like this before! I had only ever been with a few women, and with them I was always aware in the back of my head that they were judging me. My paycheck, my appearance, my sexual performance, the size of my dick. I knew that if I didn’t measure up to what they had in mind that they would be gone.

With Amy, it was different. I knew she loved me. I knew she wanted me and nobody else. I knew I could keep her happy and satisfied. It felt so good that I reached climax after only a few minutes. Amazingly, she reached orgasm even before I did.

We huddled in the afterglow of passion. I was thinking about how great her climax had been when I had an ugly thought.

“You didn’t fake that orgasm, did you Amy?”

“No, my master. That wouldn’t be honest. And I didn’t need to. I’ve needed a man I can trust so bad that when you started making love to me I just came. It was wonderful.”

“Was it hard for you to trust before?”

“Yes. When I was little I used to go a children’s center afterschool at our church. One of the priests who worked there used to take the girls into the back room. He would run his hands over me and sometimes stick a finger inside me. He told me that I was bad and that nobody would believe it if I told. I saw another girl try to tell her parents what the priest was doing and they hit her for lying! I was so afraid I never told anybody. All my life whenever any boy got close to me I’d be afraid and pull away. I wanted to be held but I was just so afraid.”

She began to cry and I held her tight.

“So you’ve never done this before? You were a virgin?”

“Yes, Jake. I needed a wonderful master to save me from my past.”

Part III: Just sit back and relax.

“Why don’t we just grab her in the parking lot and force some of the stuff down her throat?” Amy asked, leaning close so the other restaurant patrons could not overhear.

We were at a diner on University Ave. discussing what to do about the Pamela problem over lunch. It seemed that the obvious next move was to enslave my manager and now the time was right. Once she was under control I’d have access to money and machinery to make more of the drug. I’d also be able to come and go as I pleased and devote as much time as I wanted to having fun. Unfortunately, actually getting Pamela was easier said than done.

“No, that won’t work. First of all somebody could see us struggling. Remember it will be at least five minutes before the drug has any effect on her. Even if we were uninterrupted I don’t think physically restraining subjects is a good idea. She’ll just be scared and angry and those emotions will get imprinted into her memory just like the things I say will. Once those memories are in her I don’t have any way to get them out, so even after I give her the same kind of suggestions I gave you she’ll probably be conflicted and unstable. We have to find a way to do it under controlled conditions and without her getting even suspicious until after it is too late.”

“Why can’t you just do it to her like you did it to me?”

“Just keep the drug around and wait until she gets thirsty? I’d like something more definite than that. Especially since she isn’t likely to wait patiently around my office for it to take effect.”

“Wait, I’ve got it! She has me bring her coffee every morning. I can just drop some in that and loiter in her office until she starts drinking. Once she starts I’ll signal you and you’ll come into her office and give her some suggestions. After you get a foothold you can suggest that she come to your apartment for the full treatment.”

“That’s perfect Amy. I’ll have to run some tests to make sure that heat and caffeine don’t have any bad side effects on the drug. But if everything checks out we can do it tomorrow. Good thinking!”

“Thanks, Jake. I am the world’s foremost authority on being enslaved by MS238, you know!”

I spent most of that day in the lab. I verified that MS238 could stand up to boiling hot water, caffeine, cream and sugar without losing its effectiveness. Over the last few days I had done a lot of tests, both on the drug itself and on its effects. Amy was of course a willing test subject and I felt like I had a good handle on how people under the influence acted and how to handle them.

I got some e-mail from Pamela asking me for a status update. I told her I would give her full information the next morning and added that she would be pleasantly surprised. I had a little chuckle anticipating the next day’s activity and left work early. That night I had Amy come over. She gave me a blowjob, cooked me dinner then cleaned my apartment while worked on my plans. I told her that she was adjusting to being a slave much faster than I was adjusting to being a master. I was still a little uncomfortable with her doing all the work while I relaxed.

She replied “Don’t worry master. I love doing work for you. I want to show my love for you. Besides, I think pretty soon you’ll have another slave to help around the house!”

I grabbed her and dragged her into the bedroom. The thought of enslaving my bitchy boss made me so hard that I fucked Amy like a machine. She came twice before I shot my load into her.

The next morning I waited in my office while Amy completed her mission. When it was time I grabbed a manila folder and stood outside Pamela’s office door. Amy waited around the corner, ready to intercept anyone who might happen to visit Pamela’s office. I took a minute to compose myself and remove the evil grin from my face. Then I knocked.

“Come in!” called a beautiful voice, in a tone that said ‘I’m busy’.

I walked in and stood in front of her desk, clasping my folder in front of me.

“You’re in early.” she remarked. She often criticized the technical staff for coming in late, but she never complained about us working all-nighters.

“Good morning, Pamela. I’ve got something here that I’m looking forward to showing you.”

“Oh! It must be your long-awaited progress report.” she said with barely-concealed sarcasm. “Let’s take a look.”

I put the folder down on her desk. The folder had been a last minute idea of mine. Pamela opened it and looked at the three sentences printed in big bold letters on the first page.

YOU ARE RELAXED

YOU TRUST JAKE REED

YOU WILL ALWAYS OBEY JAKE REED

She looked up at me, shock in her eyes. “I don’t understand, Jake. I feel odd.”

“It’s alright, Pam.” I reassured her. “Go ahead and read the next page.”

She gave me one last look of confusion and disbelief, then she was compelled to read the next page. Amy and I had spent over an hour putting it together. It read:

She read the whole thing twice and as she did I could see a change come over her. Her posture became more relaxed and her breathing became deep and slow. When she looked up at me her eyes were sparkling. She sensuously licked her lips and asked “What is your command, Master?”

“Just sit back and relax, slave girl.”

I sat down and started waiting. She only had about 15 minutes to go to be clear of the drug. While we sat her phone rang, but she just sat in her chair as ordered. When enough time had gone by I went outside and got Amy, who was anxiously waiting outside.

“I want you two to work out a plan to bring the rest of this building under control. We will use a modified version of the script I used on you two. We’ll take out the sex stuff, I just want everyone to follow orders and keep my secrets. Make sure they’ll follow your orders, too. First priority is to get the rest of the people who use the lab under control. And don’t forget the security and cleaning staff. I’ll review your plans tonight at my apartment. Don’t start anything until then. Got that girls?”

“Yes, Master.” they replied.

“Great. Make me proud, you two.”

“Yes, Master.”

Part IV: I’m going to adjust your attitudes.

Within a week we made good progress towards gaining complete control of Crown Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pamela had a catered staff meeting and drugged the entire Research Group then used an overhead projector to deliver my orders. In the evenings she arranged dates with several company officers. We snared the Chief Financial Officer, the Vice President in charge of Research and Development and the Director of Human Resources that way. Soon my co-workers were busy in the lab cranking out more MS238 to supply all of the lunches and meetings being conducted by my servants. Amy interviewed everyone who came under my control and kept a file on them. She kept copies of the organization charts on a clipboard and used a highlighter pen to keep track of my spreading influence. I had one of the two girls over to serve me sexually every night.

I decided that things were going so well that I deserved a vacation.

I had Amy go through all the women now under my control and select out the ones under 35 who were not married, had no steady boyfriends and no STDs. Eight women met these criteria and were sent to a special ‘meeting’ in the boardroom. I held a little beauty contest with me as the sole judge.

Three of the girls were dismissed at the start because I found them unattractive. The others were ordered to strip and display their bodies. I had them climb up on the long table and walk back and forth like fashion models.

I wanted two companions for my vacation and after deliberating I choose Christine Hwang and Anne Parker. Christine was a petite Chinese girl with a lithe, child-like body who worked in the purchasing department. Anne was a short redhead, even shorter than Christine but with a generously curved body. She was a receptionist.

I thanked the rest of the ladies and told them to get dressed and return to work. I gave Amy and Pamela some last minute instructions and made arrangements to call them regularly while I was away. Then Christine and Anne accompanied me on a shopping trip.

I stopped by the Vice President’s office and traded car keys with him. While I was on vacation he would be driving my beat up economy car and I would be cruising in his BMW. The girls and I got in the car and went down to the Stanford Shopping Mall to visit Victoria’s Secret. They put on a little fashion show for me trying on different outfits and we left with about $500 worth of silk and lace. We headed south to San Jose to visit Leather Masters and soon about $1000 worth of leather and chrome was in the back seat of the Vice President’s car. We kept heading south until we ended up in Carmel and found a hotel that featured fantastic views, an in-room jacuzzi hot-tub and a bed more than big enough for three. I was maxing out my credit cards to pay for this, but I expected that my money problems would work themselves out once I had enough people under my control.

I sat the two girls down and got out a little MS238, which they obediently took. Then I gave them suggestions that turned them into uninhibited sex slaves, hot for me and for each other. I wanted to see some girl-girl action but I hadn’t gotten around to trying it with Amy and Pamela yet.

I decided I wanted to see a little show. I had the two girls strip and stand at attention while I went through the stuff we bought and selected outfits for each of them. I dressed Anne in green satin panties and bra that complemented her red hair. Christine was going to be a dominatrix in my little play and I dressed her appropriately. She wore black leather boots, a short black leather skirt and a tight leather bodice that hugged her tiny boobs. I lay out props I wanted them to use and explained the basic plotline to them then settled down to enjoy myself.

Christine went into the bathroom for a few minutes while Anne lay down on the bed. Anne gently ran her hands over her large breasts and between her full pink thighs. When her breathing began to quicken she reached for a vibrator I had left out for her and she used it, rubbing her pussy lips through the thin fabric of her panties. She was just starting to pull her panties aside so she could slide the vibrator into herself when Christine burst back into the room, playing her role to the hilt.

“Anne! You lazy slut!” she declared angrily. Her acting wasn’t that good, but I was having a blast. “You are supposed to be cleaning the house, not masturbating!” Christine continued.

“Sorry Mistress.” cried Anne, vainly trying to turn off and hide the vibrator.

“Sorry isn’t good enough, you must be punished! Get up and get ready!”

Anne got off the bed and stood patiently while Christine pulled her panties off the rest of the way then took off her bra. Christine grabbed the large globes that swung free and cruelly squeezed them with her tiny hands, causing Anne to cry out. The she blindfolded Anne and fastened her wrists behind her. She pushed Anne back down onto the bed then picked up a leather paddle. The salesman told us that this paddle made a big noise but was not very painful, but I think Anne was feeling plenty of pain when Christine started to punish her.

Anne struggled and tried to wriggle away but Christine just sat on her back and whacked away. Christine weighed less than 100 pounds and even a small girl like Anne could support her easily. At last Anne cried out “No more, Mistress, Mercy!” This was the signal that she had taken all she could handle.

Christine stayed in character and said “Very well, slave girl. You have taken your punishment well and you will now be rewarded.” Christine undid Anne’s wrists, had the girl kneel on the bed and then refastened her wrists in front of her. Christine then grabbed two dildos, one slim and one very large. She slipped the thin one into Anne’s pussy from behind and it went in easily. She moved it in and out a few times and when it was well coated with Anne‘s juice she moved it up to the girls anus and slowly worked it in.

This was the first time that Anne’s backside had been explored, but she was not tense or nervous. I had made sure of that. Anne submitted to the unnatural penetration and began to moan when Christine moved the slim dildo in and out. Once Anne was accustomed to this Christine brought up the other, much larger, dildo and eased it into Anne’s pussy. Soon she had both plastic cocks moving in and out in unison and Anne was going out of her mind with pleasure.

Anne struggled to maintain her position as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Like Amy and Pamela, Anne found it easy to climax once all feelings of guilt and fear were removed from her mind. At last Anne could control her shaky limbs no more and she collapsed onto the bed.

I clapped loudly to show my appreciation for the stars of my little play and they both looked my way. Anne was unable to do more than smile in my direction, but Christine got off the bed and took several bows as I gave her a standing ovation.

It was my turn to get into the act, so I went up Christine and grabbing her waist I easily lifted her and tossed her down onto the bed. As she lay there her short skirt rode up and I could see her pussy. As ordered, she had shaved herself in the bathroom before coming out. Her smooth pubis and her underdeveloped figure made her look like a child and my cock pulsed at the thought of penetrating her virginal flesh.

I climbed on top of her and after yanking her skirt up and my pants down I thrust inside her. She was very small and I caused her some pain, but that did stop her from moaning with pleasure as I pumped her. Anne recovered her senses enough to come over and she stroked both of us until we came.

Afterwards I lay on my back, with one girl snuggled up on either side of me and started planning the next night’s show.

We spent a week in that room, leaving only for walks on the beach or trips to restaurants. It felt great walking around in public with two hot babes hanging off me. Every man envied me, and every woman checked me out and tried to guess what made me so special. I felt like a king. After parading around for awhile we would rush back to the hotel for more sex. We tried all sorts of combinations, including three-way oral sex and me watching while they took turns with strap-on dildos. On our last night Christine rubbed vaseline into Anne’s butt and used a dildo to get her loosened up then I stepped in and slid my cock into that tight hole. It felt so great that when I came I left bruises on her hips where I was grabbing hold.

After seven days of relaxation I decided it was time to get back to work. I had been checking in with Amy or Pamela every night so I knew that no problems had cropped up. I hadn’t asked them for detailed reports and I allowed them a large degree of latitude. I trusted them and I was curious to see what they would do.

We made great time coming back up the coast and it was mid-afternoon when I pulled the BMW into the Crown parking lot. I had called ahead on the carphone and Amy and Pamela were both waiting in the lobby. Pamela was her usual sexy self and Amy had a tight black dress that was just barely appropriate for the workplace.

“Welcome back, Master.” they said in chorus. I looked around and saw that there were several people within earshot. I realized that they must all be under control or Amy and Pamela would not be calling me ‘Master’. A grin spread across my face.

“It’s great to be back.” I said. I hugged my two pretty lieutenants and realized just how nice it was to be back. I was eager to try some of the things I had done on vacation with these two women, my first two conquests.

I told Anne and Christine to go home and return to their normal lives but to be ready to serve when I called. They looked at each other for a moment then Christine said “May your slave ask a question, Master?”

“You may.”

“May we have permission to have sex together? Without you using us we’ll just burst if we can’t be together.”

“Very well, you horny girl. The four of you are my sex slaves and you have my permission to have sex with each other as long as it does not interfere with serving me.”

Anne and Christine were pleased and excited and hugged each other when they heard the news. They also looked at Amy and Pamela with lustful frankness. Amy and Pamela did not reciprocate and looked a little uncomfortable. I realized that they were still completely heterosexual and the idea of sex with another woman did not appeal to them. Well, I’d fix that soon enough.

I said good-bye to my vacation companions and started my tour of Crown Pharmaceuticals. Everywhere we went men smiled and waved and women would grin or flirtatiously wink. Amy and Pamela escorted me up to a huge corner office that had once belonged to a Vice President but was now mine. While I was on vacation I was promoted to Vice President of Planning and was given a fat salary and a huge block of stock.

I made myself comfortable in the big leather chair and rested my hand on Amy’s head as she knelt next to me. Pamela turned on the projector and gave me a presentation on the takeover of the company.

Pamela and Amy had exponentially increased the number of people under control, using new recruits to recruit others. They had finished the main operation yesterday. Except for people on vacation and some regional salespeople, every company employee was now loyal to me.

Following my orders they programmed the employees not only to like and obey me, but to be better, more enthusiastic and dedicated employees. They also used MS238 for it’s original purpose as a learning aid. Dozens of employees had received special ‘job-training’ under the influence of the drug and had now mastered techniques useful to their jobs. Pamela estimated that the company would soon be almost 50% more productive.

While interviewing my new servants Amy learned that several of them had been stealing from the company in one way or another, including the Chief Financial Officer, who had amassed nearly 3/4 of a million dollars from kick-backs and shady loan schemes. Pamela had recovered as much of this money as possible and put it into a special company account that only I could access. Amy had also selected 38 women that she thought would make good contestants in my next beauty contest.

I congratulated the girls on a job very well done. I told them that they had pleased me and they both shivered with submissive pleasure. I decided it was time for them to learn about girl-girl sex.

“Pamela, fetch some water and two doses of MS238. I’m going to adjust your attitudes.”

“Yes, Master.”

Part V: Good luck and have fun.

Time passed and my power grew.

The CEO of Crown Pharmaceuticals had a number of influential friends and many of them have fallen under my control. They in turn gave me access to others and so, carefully but inexorably my influence has spread. My address book now contains several bank presidents, a dozen high-powered lawyers, two newspaper editors, five judges, the local sheriff and district attorney, three state senators and one member of the US House of Representatives. Each is completely subservient to me.

Each of them would do anything to help me out of a jam. Any of them would gladly offer their money, home, wife or daughter to me. I no longer fear that one failed takeover attempt could bring everything down like a house of cards.

The sheriff has turned several hardened criminals over to me. These men have been re-educated and are now leading productive, happy lives instead of languishing in jail at taxpayer expense. To repay their debt to society they work part-time for me, as my personal army. They safeguard me and my home.

I have studied other chemical companies and found all the researchers that were pursuing lines of research similar to my own. Each has been lured to Crown Pharmaceuticals then brought under my control. Now they work for me, perfecting and improving my invention.

The drug is now faster-acting and completely odorless and tasteless. An aerosol version has been developed, as well as a formula that merely triples a persons memorization ability without making them vulnerable to mind control. This formula has been used to transform many of my servants into masters of their fields. Crown is doing well and my stock is worth millions.

I took some of my wealth and bought a mansion in Palo Alto, just blocks away from Stanford campus. It is a beautiful colonial with huge columns in front and a private pool and garden behind. It cost a little over a million and I spent almost that much again modifying it. The walls and security system have been upgraded to ensure total safety and privacy. A wall was removed to enlarge the master bedroom, and a guest room was turned into a massive wardrobe to store my harem’s many costumes.

I have a regular harem of eight girls now. They assist me, keep my house and satisfy my lust. Sometimes I feel like fucking some cute girl that catches my eye, but for the most part I stick with my regulars. They have all been trained to do exactly what I want, and there is less worry about disease.

The first four of my girls are the first four I took command of. They all have special sentimental meaning for me and I don’t think I’ll ever let them go.

Amy and Pamela head up the harem. They are my most trusted servants and I think of them as my lieutenants. Amy is in charge of the mansion, my cars and my other possessions. She also manages the rest of the harem and sees to their training and discipline as well as their upkeep and health. Pamela keeps an eye of the company and my financial investments. She is also in charge of recruiting new influential people to my service when I think it is necessary.

I made Christine my masseuse. She studies 40 hours a week at a local massage school and has become quite skilled. She practices daily on me and her slave sisters.

Anne has been put in charge of cooking and cleaning. She looks lovely in her abbreviated maid’s outfit that includes a waist cincher and high heeled shoes that lock around her ankles.

The four new girls were each chosen for a special reason.

I recruited Robin from Stanford. She was a tall, lanky girl with auburn hair and a tomboyish attitude. She was studying for a physical therapy degree and she is now my personal trainer. With little stress and plenty of time on my hands I’ve gotten into exercise for the first time in my life and it feels great. Robin was also a confirmed lesbian and I’ve done little to change it. Of course she enjoys sucking her master’s cock, but her favorite thing is strapping on a big dildo and fucking one of the other girls for my amusement.

Alia was another Stanford find. She is a dusky Jamaican beauty with a great figure and skin the color of dark walnut. She already spoke three languages and was studying for a career in international affairs when I took control of her mind. With a little chemical help she has now mastered eight languages and serves as my correspondence secretary. She keeps in touch with my many influential servants and summarizes their reports for me.

Mary was a banker’s daughter and not yet 18 when I saw her. Her soulful eyes and innocent face grabbed me and I had to have her. She helps Anne keep the house clean but her main function is to be sexually available to me at any time, day or night. I often keep her at the end of a leash, wearing nothing but leather boots and a corset that forces her soft young breasts up into maximum prominence.

Naomi was a psychologist with impressive credentials and impressive beauty. Her mother was from India and she inherited dark eyes and flowing midnight hair. She has reviewed my mind control program and made many valuable suggestions. She has eagerly brought herself and her slave sisters deeper and deeper into submission. She had a barely contained cruel streak that I have set free. She now plays the role of domina with the other girls for my amusement and the other girls both fear and love her.

After a year of idyllic pleasure, boredom reared its ugly head. My first goals had been to protect myself and to get my rocks off and these had been achieved. After reflecting on the situation I have decided to set my sights higher.

Phase one of the new plan is to identify and bring under my control an advisory group of economists, sociologists and futurists. Once these have been gathered we will begin working on a plan that bring all of earth under my control and transform it into a paradise. Within a decade war, crime and famine could be things of the past. Perhaps even disease will be eradicated by the power of mankind, united at last.

As my vision has broadened I have developed a new sense of responsibility. Part of that burden is planning for all eventualities, including the possibility of my own death. For that reason I have begun searching for worthy individuals who can replace me if need be. I am also making this record and putting it together with the technical details of my research and complete files on everyone under my control.

If these have been brought to you, it means that I am dead (of ripe old age, I hope!). The person who delivered this document is a friend, and is under orders to obey you. You must take control of my organization and continue my work. Good luck and have fun.

The End???