The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Small Town’s Secret

“Shit.” The word woke Cady, who’d been dozing in the passenger seat. Blinking, she turned to look at Luke, and in the process became aware of the unfortunate noises coming from their car.

“That’s not good,” she said, rubbing her eyes.

“Not even a little,” he agreed, pulling the dying car over to the side of the road. It made it to the curb an gave up the ghost, leaving them sitting in it as the Arizona sun beat down.

“Nearest town’s about ten miles down the road,” Cady said later, as Luke rummaged around under the hood. “We’re good on water; we can make it in a few hours.”

“Good, because I don’t think we’re fixing this thing,” he said, pulling the ruins of a belt from the engine. “Think the town’s big enough to do anything?”

“It’s barely a town, from the map,” she said, “but I don’t see anything else for thirty miles.”

“Good thing we’re in shape, then,” Luke said. “I’ll get the water.”

Luke and Cady were in shape, and in fact were returning from a hike in the Grand Canyon when their car shed its belt. He was tall and broad-shouldered, well-muscled and taut, with reddish-brown hair and a cowboy’s rugged face. She was tall herself, toned and blonde, with short hair and an ample chest. Her hair was short, exposing her youngish face, though she and Luke were both in their mid-twenties.

The sun was scorching, but they knew how to handle it, keeping as much skin protected as possible and drinking lots of water. The naturally-tan Luke would be reddish by the time they reached the town, but Cady fully expected her own pale skin to be burned when they arrived.

Still, it was a good hike, and both their legs were just getting warmed up when they made their way into the metropolis of Waynside.

“Wow,” Cady said as they walked back silent buildings. “Think the map could have have least labelled it ‘ghost town’.”

“There’s gotta be someone in here,” Luke mused. “I’d say split up...”

“...but we’ve both seen horror movies,” Cady finished. “There, look. That motel sign’s lit up.” Together they walked into the blessed cool of the motel, where Luke rang the bell as Cady drank heavily from a water fountain. She was a bit burned, but nowhere near as badly as she’d feared.

“Hello there!” a bright young voice said after a while. Turning, Cady saw a pretty young brunette, slim and smiling, behind the counter. “Can I help you?”

“Our car died about ten miles up the road,” Luke expained, “and this was the only town around. Do you have a mechanic, or at least a phone?”

“We’ve got a repair shop down the road,” she said, “but it’s pretty small. Let me give Rick a call; he can probably help you. Oh, I’m Jenny,” she added, as she picked up the phone.

A short phone call confirmed that Rick was in his shop, so Cady and Luke left Jenny with a promise of giving her business if they needed to stay overnight, and headed back out into the town. There were a few more people about than when they’d walked in to begin with, but it was still a very small community, and they wondered how it even survived.

Rick’s garage was small and dirty, but Rick himself was a polite, helpful man, if heavyset and stinking of grease. Four cars were in his garage, in various states of disassembly. He took the broken belt from Luke and examined it, then compared it to a few hanging in a storeroom.

“Well, there’s good news and there’s bad news,” Rick said, coming back into the office. His eyes did a brief flicker to Cady’s chest, but she took no offense—it was common enough, and even Luke did it during conversations at time. He raised them to her face almost instantly. “Good news is, it’s a cheap fix. The belt’ll run you thirty bucks and I can put it in like that,” he snapped his fingers, “so you’re looking at about fifty for the whole thing. Bad news is, I don’t have the right belt in stock. I’ve got a guy coming in from San Hernandez day after tomorrow, and I can have him bring the belt you need, but I can’t get your car running before then.

“Shoot,” Luke said, restraining himself from the worse word Cady knew he wanted to say. He turned and looked at her. “Well, we’ve got a week before either of us needs to be back at work. Think we should just stay?”

“I don’t think we have an option,” she answered. To Rick, she said, “could someone take us to our car and get our things? We’ll just stay in the motel.” Rick agreed, and the couple joined him in a tow truck, which he used to bring their dead car back to his shop. Thanking him, they gathered their things and returned to the motel, paying Jenny for two nights and heading for their room.

“Not really how I saw this vacation ending,” Cady remarked as she peeled off her sweaty clothes in preparation for a shower.

“You’re not excited about two days in a town of a thousand people?” Luke asked, watching her strip. “Think of all the fun we could have!’

“Yeah, it’s limitless,” she said, kicking off her panties. She looked at her husband, who was grinning. “What?” she asked.

“You know what,” he answered, standing up and walking towards her. She let him cup her breasts, and play with them for a moment, before she took hold of his wrists and pulled his arms apart, spreading them wide. He struggled, but not for real—though she was as tall as him, and more athletic in some areas, he was far stronger. When their loveplay got agressive, he always won, but in truth she liked it that way.

“My balls are so blue they’re gonna be ultraviolet,” he pouted, but she pulled him in, pressing her naked chest against his shirt, and kissed him.

“I’m sunburned,” she said when they broke apart, “and I don’t want to try and fuck without hitting the red parts of me. So I’m gonna shower, a long cold one, and sometime during our time here I’ll make sure you take home good memories of this place.”

“I can live with that,” he allowed, and watched from behind as she turned and entered the bathroom, taking care to give him an eyefull of her full, firm rear in the process.

Cady turned on the shower and stepped in, sighing as the cool water washed over her red skin. The water had a silky feel to it, and tasted metallic when it trickled into her mouth, but Jenny at the desk had explained that the town’s water supply was loaded with minerals. She’d promised it was harmless, and actually good for your skin, but it would taste and feel weird.

“Cady?” came Luke’s voice from the main room; she started, because she’d been spacing out to the feel of the cool water running down her skin. “I’m gonna wander the hotel for a while.”

“Take your time,” she called back, “I’ll probably take a nap after I shower.”

“I don’t suppose you want wake-up sex?” he asked.

“Bite me,” she called back, affectionately, and he left. She returned her attention to the water, which had been tugging at her skin when she spoke to her husband. It really did feel good, like cool silk wafting against her body.

Her burn would have made sex with Luke—a rough act, if both were doing well—an uncomfortable idea, but she couldn’t deny her own arousal. As she washed the sweat of the day from her body, her hands lingered on her skin, the sensations of touch somehow amplified by the cool water. She remembered her promise to Luke, that she’d service him before they left...but she could get herself off here and still be plenty horny for him later. It wasn’t like either of them had a notable refactory period.

With a smile, she slipped a wet finger into her equally-wet sex, and gasped. She’d gotten herself off before, many times, when she’d been between boyfriends or dating one who couldn’t keep up, but this was startlingly potent. It also seemed to turn the rest of her body on, an electric feeling running through the skin the silky water was touching.

Cady put her face into the water and let it flow over her, through her mouth, and down her chest. One hand came up to touch a breast, which was instantly a good decision; it felt like a mouth was there, the best lips and tongue she’d ever felt. Panting now, she sank to her knees, face still in the water, struggling to keep her balance as she groped herself.

She tumbled backwards, the water falling on her front now, as she kept wetting her finger and returning it to her pussy. Luke better live up to this, she thought before her arousal grew such that thinking was too much effort.

Panting and writhing on the floor of the shower, Cady didn’t notice the water thickening and darkening. Her eyes were closed, cracking open only rarely and then not truly seeing anything; she was awash in her fantasies and didn’t want to leave.

The showerhead was throwing black now, a thick, syrupy substance that fell on Cady’s skin and clung there as she unknowingly smeared it across herself as she masturbated.

My asshole, she thought with a sudden ferocity that allowed no consideration. She rolled over onto her knees and reached around with one hand as the water fell on her ass. Wetting one finger with the now-entirely black water, she pushed it up into herself with a gasp of pleasure. She never enjoyed anal, though in the course of dominance games with Luke she had taken it up the ass often enough, but what she felt now was nothing like anything she could have imagined before.

There weren’t words in Cady’s head anymore, so when things changed, she thought only shocked astonishment and couldn’t form the words to frame it. The black, thick liquid now filling the tub and refusing to drain formed into thick ropes, one of which pushed up between her legs and filled her womanhood instantly. She opened her mouth and gasped, during which time another blob shot into her mouth, gagging her.

Her supporting arm fell out from under her and she fell face-first into what was now six inches of oil, which flowed up across her body like a thing alive, seizing her arms and legs and forcing them aside. Pressure on her anus was the only warning before another wave of the stuff filled her there too.

She could feel it inside her body, moving up from her anus and down from her mouth, flooding into her uterus and seeping into her skin. It was alive, moving inside of her, pushing against her skin, painless but so wrong that she tried to vomit. It failed, because her stomach was filled with the black oil, now moving down into her intestines and meeting up with the flood from her anus.

It was in her ears now, seeping towards her brain, and now it was in her nose, suffocating her as it moved down into her lungs. Even her skin was infested now, pores filling with the oil as her last bit of air seeped out of her lungs and Cady passed out, violated and covered.

Luke left the room with a boner just starting to relax; by the time he made it out of the motel wing, it was limp again and he tried not to think of what Cady had looked like as she sauntered into the bathroom. There was a courtyard of sorts in the middle of the motel, so he headed that way.

It was far nicer than he would have expected for the cheapness of the motel, with flowerbeds, shade trees, and a large, clean pool in the middle of it. Someone female was swimming, and there was music playing, a song he didn’t recognize but that quickly faded into the background as he approached the pool.

“Hey there,” said the girl in the water, stopping her laps as he approached. It took Luke a moment to recognize Jenny, the girl from the front desk, who stood in the shallow end. She was pretty enough, with a teenager’s slim body in a reasonably modest bikini. Even a few years ago he’d have checked her out, but his sexuality had gone so far with Cady that younger girls didn’t even draw his eye.

“Hi,” he said, standing beside the pool. “Shouldn’t you be at the desk?”

“We get maybe three people a month in here. You and your wife showed up, so what’re the odds someone else is going to before September?”

“Haha, I guess that’s true,” he said, sitting down beside the pool. He hadn’t meant to; he’d intended to politely say goodbye and leave, but suddenly he was on his rear.

“Hang your feet in the water, it feels great,” she suggested, hooking her arms over the side by him and looking up at him.

“Nah, I’m about to leave,” he said. She playfully flicked some water on him.

“Come on, you’ve got two days, and let’s be honest, there’s not much to do around here. You can walk around later.” The music played in the background.

“Well, sure,” he said, and took off his shoes, sinking his admittedly-stinky feet into the water. She was right; it felt wonderful, and he swished his feet around, enjoing the silky feel of it.

“Isn’t it great?” she asked. He looked over at her and saw the curve of her breasts. They were small, especially compared to Cady, but they were nicely-shaped, and he had a hard time looking away.

“Doing okay?” she asked, and he blinked and shook his head, blushing.

“Sorry,” he said, “um...”

“Don’t worry,” she said, moving off the wall and hopping up onto the side of the pool with him. Water flowed off of her and some got onto his legs and shorts, but he did nothing about it. He was too busy taking in her legs, thin and toned, and her flat stomach. She couldn’t have been more than sixteen...

“Hey, you should come swimming with me,” she said, swishing her own legs in the water. Each swing of them came close to his own; when her feet brushed up against his, he felt a jolt.

“Okay,” he agreed, knowing he should do it but eager to show her his body. He stood up and took off his shirt, noting her admiring glance. “I don’t have swim trunks,” he pointed out, but she stood and put a wet hand on his chest.

“That’s not a problem,” she said heavily. He blinked and nodded.

“Okay,” he said, and dropped his pants. Jenny’s eyes went straight to his manhood, and he felt a sense of proud justification; he was eight inches hard, and the sight of her young body had hardened him quickly.

“Hop on in,” she said, and the hesitation he was starting to feel vanished as the silky waters closed over his body. It felt wonderful to be here, and the water seemed to lap against his penis with an intensity that made him pay ever more attention to Jenny’s body. She was skinny and flat, especially compared to Cady, but he couldn’t stop looking at her as they floated together in the water.

They talked about some things, but Luke couldn’t seem to remember what. All he could see, when he focused on that conversation, were Jenny’s small breasts, her flat stomach, her narrow hips. His erection was becoming uncomfortable, even naked, and the silky waters seemed to stroke it.

After a while—he didn’t know how long—she moved closer to him, and he didn’t mind. Their conversation took a different turn, and soon he was telling her all the things he liked in bed. He told her about the things he and Cady did together, and the things he’d done before he met Cady, and when Jenny’s hand went around his penis he didn’t speak a word of protest.

Her touch was gentle and very light, barely a feather, but it drew his attention like nothing else ever had, and he listened to her words with utter fascination. When she told him to untie her bikini he did so eagerly, gazing happily on her small, pert breasts. When she released his cock, he kept it hard for her as she slipped off the bottom of her swimsuit. And when he entered her tight pussy, there in the water, she owned him completely.

Cady woke with a start, sweating and clutching at her body frantically. She could still feel the black oil covering her, entering her, choking her, but when her fingers touched only skin she let her breathing slow and took the time to figure out where she was.

She was in the motel room, wearing the short shorts and tank top she tended to sleep in when she had no one to impress, and she was alone. Luke was gone, and she had no idea where he went. Standing, she took a moment to gather her thoughts, which were scattered, and realized she needed to find her husband. So, slipping on sandals but leaving everything else in the room, she stepped outside.

The town was dark and silent as she walked, calling out Luke’s name but getting no response. She glanced in the coutyard in the middle of the motel but saw no one, so continued into the office, which to her surprise was open. She stepped in, found it empty, and moved towards the employee’s section, in which a light was shining. She pushed the door open and stepped in.

“Hello, Cady,” Jenny said, smiling at her. Cady stared. The teenager was naked, sitting on a table with her legs spread so that Cady could see not only her breasts but her sex.

“What’s happening?” Cady asked, just before strong arms took her from behind, pressed something sweet to her mouth, and robbed her of consciousness before she could realize how familiar the arms were.

She woke again, sweating and confused, but this time, things were different. She was strapped down to a table, cold and hard beneath her, in a room unlike any in the town. It was dark and chilly, and quite humid.

“What the fuck is this?” she shouted, as soon as her lips would move. She had never even tended towards being a damsel in distress, and wasn’t about to start now. “Who the fuck did this?”

“Calm down, Cady,” said a young voice, and she twisted her head to see the still-naked Jenny walking towards her.

“Listen you little bitch, you let me go right—”

“Be quiet,” Jenny said. It wasn’t loud, and she certainly had no command in her voice, but Cady felt her mouth clamping shut, and no matter how she tried to speak, the words wouldn’t come. Her eyes went wide as she tried to scream, and for the first time, fear trickled into her heart.

The naked teenager set about freeing Cady from the table, and though Cady moved to strangle the skinny girl as soon as her arms were free, she instead found her body lying limp on the table as the girl worked. Now fear was a strong component of her thought process, which gained the majority when Jenny said, “Luke, come in.” Jenny’s husband entered the room, blank-faced and naked, his erection jet-black.

“Stand up and take off your clothes, Cady,” Jenny instruction and, now filled with terror, Cady did so, her body not remotely obeying her commands. Soon she was naked as the other two, and watched as Jenny gave her husband’s dick a brief stroke.

“Bend over,” the teenager instruction, and Cady did so. Luke moved around behind her, and she felt the tip of his manhood pressing againt her sex. Jenny came to kneel in front of Cady and took her head between her hands.

“Fuck her,” Jenny said, and Luke entered Cady as Jenny pressed her lips to the other woman’s. There were no words for what Cady felt in her sex; Luke’s typically-impressive penetration was worlds beyond anything she’d ever experienced and it alone would have rendered her thoughtless. But Jenny’s tongue seemed to swell in her mouth, and Cady found new sensations surfacing there too, as her body—and the black oil hidden within it—woke to respond.

There was pleasure, and there was pain, and there were sensations for which she had no words, but in the end, there was darkness, and Cady fell into it.

She woke again. Now she was lying on the table, and she was naked, but she was not bound, and the only sensation that rose to her was the gentle throb of a womanhood well-serviced. Slowly, she sat up, her head light but not spinning.

“You’re awake,” Luke said, and she turned to see him walking towards her. He was still naked, but his manhood was back to its typical color, and it didn’t harden as he took her into his arms and hugged her.

“What happened?” she asked, clutching him. Was his chest even harder than usual?

“I don’t really know. Jenny’s coming back to explain it soon.”

“Oh. Okay,” she said, and her husband joined her on the table, holding her as they waited.

Jenny arrived a few minutes later, still naked, and Cady took in the girl’s body in a very interested way. She’d been with girls before, but she’d never even looked at one this young.

“How do you feel?” Jenny asked.

“Strangely okay,” Cady answered, and got a laugh. “What’s happening?”

“I’l show you.” Taking the naked couple by the hands, she tugged them from the room and led them down a dark hallway, which soon connected with a space that could only be called cavernous. There was a shape within: a silvery shadow of a shape, hidden in the darkness, but radiating speed and grace.

There were people, too, all as naked as she was, walking around the thing, entering and exiting it, carrying materials here and there. Occasionally one was seen wearing protective clothes, but they were the exception. Most were handsome or pretty, no matter their age.

“What is this?” Cady asked.

“Come inside.” Jenny led her and Luke into the craft, for it was a ship of some kind, and sat them down, where she began the story.

It had crashed in Arizona just over one hundred years ago, burying itself in the dirt as well as local legends. The first people to nose around the crash site found themselves snared by creatures of another world, who subjected them to tortures and experiments before breaking their minds and re-writing them as something new.

With their human servants in thrall, the creatures learned more about the humans, refining the process that made them into slaves. It was that process, Jenny explained, that was responsible for Cady and Luke’s current calmness, despite all that had happened and was happening.

The creatures wanted nothing more than to go home, but the damage to their ship was catastrophic, and at the time, humanity lacked the tools to repair it. So they’d waited, putting drugs into the water supply of the nearby town of Waynside, until at last they controlled the entire population. New children born to slaves were slaves themselves, and the few people that left Waynside funneled resources back. For four generations now, the people of Jenny’s town had happily served the creatures, and in return their health had been perfect, their crops had grown well, and they’d made a few key discoveries that kept the town prosperous.

“So are we going to stay here?” Cady asked. She should have been furious at the idea of spending the rest of her life working on this crashed spaceship, but now, as she thought about it, it sounded pretty good.

“No, that’d make too many questions,” Jenny explained. “You’ll go home, but you’re going to do some work for us. Information and money.”

“We can do that,” Luke promised, and Cady too was excited about the prospect of serving the creatures.

“Are we going to change?” Cady asked.

“You can’t have kids unless the creatures want you to,” Jenny explained, which was fine with the pair. “Sexual intercourse keeps the chemicals in your bodies strong, so you’ll have more sex, too,” and that of course went over without complaint. “And you’ll come back now and then,” she added, and there were no problems there, either.

So, two days later, Cady and Luke were back in the car, homeward bound, and only the eager tingling in their groins testified to the suddenly new direction of their lives.