The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Small Is Beautiful

Allison the HypnoDomme celebrates a college reunion by helping old friends get together. (Femdom, Fm, Ff. Nothing exotic, just a breast fetish!)

Chapter One: Jack Is Back

<<Allison meets her old friend Jack while preparing for their college reunion, and helps him change his feelings about another friend, Tess the flat Chinese girl. The jocks used to call her TNT for Tessie No Tits, and a big-titted blonde cheerleader named Angie thought that was so funny. Now she will find her attitude toward tit size, Tess, and loving women suddenly changing.>>

Allison looked up from the reception table. “You’re early, the welcome dinner doesn’t start until 8, but we can sign you in now—Jack! I didn’t recognize you at first. Good to see you back in town for our reunion!”

“It’s good to see you too, Allison. I haven’t made many of our class reunions, but I figured I should put in an appearance at the big Two-Oh. I was here anyway to house hunt; I’m moving back to LA soon.”

“That’s terrific! Knowing you, I assume this means something good has happened at work?”

“My new company decided we need a West Coast sales office, so I convinced them I belonged in it.”

“In what capacity, may I ask?”

“Well, regional VP, actually.”

“And you wouldn’t have told me that if I hadn’t asked! You haven’t changed as much as I thought! Don’t you know salesmen are supposed to be good at tooting their own horns?”

“I never have cared for it, and the prospects I see are mostly engineers or accountants. Bragging and over-promising turn them off; accurate facts are what they like, and doing a little more than you said you would do. They seem to appreciate me.”

“And here comes another of your fans!”

A tall, slim Asian woman raced up to the table and threw her arms around the new arrival. “Jack! I haven’t seen you in a year! When did you get into town?”

“Hi, TNT! I got in last night, and spent the day with realtors in preparation for moving here. Gosh, it’s good to see you. How are you doing?”

“Oh, you know me, I never stop! They’ve been working my skinny tail off at the hospital, and whenever I’m not working I’m playing. I hope I’ll see you more often when you move here.”

“I hope so too!”

“Allison, the sound man finally got here. I’d better get back in there and stand over him while he sets up; you remember what happened last year!”

She ran back into the meeting hall. Jack continued to gaze in the direction she had gone. Finally Allison came around the table and patted his shoulder. “Earth to Jack!” she said.

“Huh? Oh, sorry, Allison, I was…thinking.”

“I’ll say you were! We have some time before I have to be back here, and I think you need to talk about this. Buy me a drink?”

“Yes…yes, you’re right, Allison, I do. Thanks.”

Jack and Allison sat down together in the quiet cocktail lounge of the hotel. Allison began, “Please fill me in on your love life, Jack. I need to know where you’ve been to make any friendly suggestions about where you ought to go.”

“You know I got married soon after college, right? It really was too soon for both of us; any life the relationship ever had gradually seeped out of it. We weren’t enemies, but we had nothing in common anymore, and we couldn’t communicate well. Finally my ex met a man she really wanted to be with, and asked me for a divorce, and I agreed.”

“Has there been anybody else you really connected with since then?”

“Sort of, but not quite. I’ve gone out with Angie every month or two for the two years since the divorce became final.”

“You mean cheerleader Angie, the Blonde Bombshell?”

“That’s the one. She’s a nice person, really, not nearly as brainless as she liked to look when she was flirting with all those jocks. We like each other well enough, we even work as friends with privileges, but that special spark just isn’t there. I think the problem is me; part of me is still dreaming of Tess.”

“So you think you and Tess could have that deep connection?”

“Ever since my divorce, and really all through my marriage, I’ve thought of her again and again. I felt so safe and comfortable being her friend in college. If I marry again, I want to stay married. I could really go the distance with a woman that nice.”

“I know she likes you, too, Jack, and she and I are still friends. She’s never married, and she mentioned the other day that she still thinks of you sometimes. Why did you two never hook up when we were younger?”

“She’s the perfect woman, Allison, except...I wish she weren’t so flat-chested! I know that’s a juvenile way to look at it, but that’s the way I feel. I’m a breast man, and I’ve got everything for Tess except honest lust.”

“You know, hypnosis could solve your problem in two ways.”

“Really? I’ve heard stories of some of the fantastic results you’ve gotten in therapy. One impossible bastard who was a customer I had to call on turned into kind of a nice guy after his CEO hired you to work him over. How would you Svengali me out of this dilemma?”

‘I could work with Tess over several months and enlarge her breasts, maybe enough that they would please you. That sounds wild, but I’ve actually had a couple of major successes with that process. I suspect that she wouldn’t go for it, though. The other approach is to work with you, and convince you that you find small breasts fascinating, so Tess is irresistibly sexy just the way she is now. That’s easier, since no hardware change is needed. I could probably fix your head that way in a couple of sessions. If Tess doesn’t want to change, would you be willing to?”

“I’m not sure I believe it would be that easy, but you obviously know what you’re talking about, and I trust you, Allison. Yes, I’d be willing to make that change. In fact, I’m imagining myself madly in love with Tess, and it seems like such an obvious solution! But only if she would be romantically interested in me. I thought I couldn’t follow through, so I never asked her if she felt that way about me. Could you explore her views on this subject?”

“What are friends for?”

Chapter Two: Tess Says Yes

Allison and Tess walked out of the meeting of the reunion committee together at midnight. “I should get some sleep,” Tess yawned, “but I’m too wired. Were you planning anything?”

“I wanted to talk to you for a minute, if you have time.”

“Sure! Come sit in my new Lexus, I still like to show it off!”

As the two women sat down in the car, Tess looked curiously at her friend. “What’s up?” she asked.

“How do you feel about Jack? Could you feel romantic about him if he felt that way about you?”

“I sure could! I always felt so close to Jack in college, and hoped he would want to be my boyfriend, but he never even kissed me, darn it. I don’t think he’s interested, and yet whenever we meet, he always acts like he has some feeling for me. Do you know what’s going on with him?”

Allison explained what she had learned that afternoon, and presented her two methods of solving the problem with hypnosis. After Tess stopped laughing, she gasped, “I never imagined it was something as simple as that! I suppose I could get into hypnotic breast enlargement with Jack as the reward. Heck, for him I’d even get implants! But if Jack would go for the software solution, I would really prefer that.”

“You like the way you look, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. You know my grandma practically raised me, and she was very critical of everything about me, especially that I speak really lame Chinese. She admitted she liked my classic Chinese beauty, though. She would stand me in front of a mirror and say, ‘Almost Jade Woman, except too tall!’”

“Your grandma was stingy with a compliment! Well then, I’ll break the news to Jack that his attitude toward small breasts is about to make a big change. Are you okay with having me help him to make this change, or would you rather do it? I’m really not sure which of us is the better hypnotist!”

“I think you are. I use hypnosis all the time as a nurse anesthetist, helping people get ready for surgery. It really raises their comfort level, especially in the recovery room, and they keep me so busy because I have the fewest complications of any gas passer there. After I got that fat heart patient with the terrible prognosis through a major procedure with only hypnoanesthesia, the Chief of Surgery started calling me Miss Esdaile! That’s about all I’ve ever done with it, though. If Jack and I get into a relationship, I think I might branch out by practicing on him. I’ve always thought your relationship with Michael was great, and I get hot and bothered when I think about dominating Jack that way. If what he needs to get into a relationship with me is having his mind changed with hypnosis, though, it feels more ethical to have somebody else do it. Would you mind?”

“I’d love to! I’ve always wanted an excuse to change a man this way.”

“Hmmm…I wonder if that has anything to do with your figure. You’ve got more chest than me, Alley Cat, but for a roundeye you’re pretty flat!”

“Never you mind, TNT! As long as their behavior with the client is ethical, hypnotists are allowed to get personal satisfaction out of their work!”

“I just realized why you have such a good time guiding some crusty macho executive into a ‘Yes, Allison’ frame of mind! Oh well, nothing wrong with taking a profit.”

Chapter Three: Angie Asks Advice

After lunch the next day, Allison sat in a quiet corner of the meeting hall. She pinched the bridge of her nose to lubricate her closed eyes, then took a slow deep breath and began to relax. Presently she became aware that someone was hovering near her.

“Hi, Angie, what can I do for you?”

“You deserve a break, Allison, and you look like you could use one. I need some help figuring out what I want in life; should I call your office for an appointment?”

“I have a little time now; pull up a chair, and let’s talk about what you want. Would this be in the area of your love life?”

“Why yes, how did you know?”

“I’ll be going to talk to Jack about a similar issue in a while.”

Angie blushed and nodded. “Jack is what tipped me off that I don’t know what I’m looking for,” she said. “He’s a really sweet guy, professionally successful, and good-looking enough. I enjoy being with him, but I can’t really fall in love, and apparently he can’t either. I don’t know what it is with Jack, and it’s not really my business. What bothers me is that I don’t know what my own hang-up is!”

“So there’s a part of you, call it your Inner Mom, that has a checklist for partners and wants you to fall in love with somebody who makes a good score?”

“Exactly!” Angie giggled. “But there’s this other part. When I think about marrying Jack or another man like him, it ties a tight little knot in my stomach and seems to say ‘No way!’”

Allison began fishing in her purse. “Bring that part front and center so we can get it to speak up. Imagine yourself and Jack in City Hall, walking up to the counter next to the dog licenses where they hand out marriage licenses…”

“Ugh! There it is! And what’s that, Allison?”

“It’s a pendulum. It helps parts that have trouble speaking for themselves. Let that part flow out of your stomach, down one of your arms, all the way into the hand. Which hand did it pick?”

“The left one, sinister part that it is!”

“Awww, Angie, it probably won’t talk to the rest of you because it knows you’re all set to be mean to it! Place your attention in your left hand, and hold this pendulum between the fingers…yes, like that. Now watch the pendulum. And let it seem to move itself. Don’t you move it deliberately, just let the tiny natural movements of your left fingers sway the pendulum one way or the other. Let’s set up a Yes signal and a No signal. Pendulum, is the sky blue?”

Angie watched the pendulum, then gave a little gasp as it began to swing gently forward and back.

“Very good. Just to check: Do lots of people like to look at Angie’s chest?”

The pendulum’s forward and back motion became vehement. Angie laughed, “That was what my agent said the day I stopped thinking I was a starlet. ‘You can’t act, Babe, but there are two things about you that really stick out, so you have to decide what kind of films you’re willing to do!’ I thought about doing porn flicks, and decided being a department store buyer was OK after all!”

“Good for you! And the No signal: Should Angie marry Jack?”

The pendulum swung from side to side.

“That seems clear enough. Now, you quiet but firm part of Angie, do you know what you want for her instead?”

The pendulum moved forward and back.

“And are you ready to let the rest of her know what that is?”

After a short hesitation, the pendulum moved gently from side to side. “No?” Angie asked with dismay.

“I think you really have scared it, Angie,” Allison explained. “Put your left hand on the back of your head, and let that part flow down the back of your neck. Your energy system will put it back in the best place for it, and it may soon present you with some new understanding of what that part does for you and what it wants. Just listen for that part from time to time, when you’re relaxing and not doing anything, and promise not to spank it. It’s OK to want ridiculous things, but all of you has to agree on what to really do. You have another part that does creative imagination. Maybe that part will help the quiet part find a way to express what it wants for you in a way that might be achievable, perhaps in a dream, or perhaps just a sudden thought that feels so right.”

‘Thanks for trying, Allison,” Angie said as she handed back the pendulum. “I feel better, even though that part wouldn’t talk to me yet. I think you’re right, I will find a way to hear it soon.”

Chapter Four: Jack Learns To Think Small

Jack led Allison into his hotel room. “What do I have to do?” he asked nervously.

“Just relax and pay close attention to what I say, and let your thoughts go wherever they want to. Would you like to go into a trance sitting up or lying down?”

“They gave me two decent chairs this time, so let’s sit up. Close together, so I can look into your eyes?”

“If that’s the way you want to do it, it’s the best way!” Allison laughed. “Yes, knee to knee will work. Lay your hand flat on mine; yes, just like that. Take a deep breath, and let all tension and worries flow out as you exhale, and look deep into my eyes, and let me guide you to a way of thinking and feeling that works better for you.”

Allison put herself into a light trance, and focused her eyes through and just beyond Jack’s eyes, in the middle of his head. As she continued to give him suggestions, she noticed the changes in his face, in the sound of his breathing, and in the feeling of his hand on hers. She pushed up gently on his hand, then removed her hand; his remained floating in front of him. “Let your hand sink gently to your lap,” she instructed, “and as it does, let your eyes close, and surprise yourself by sinking into a deep trance...” Her other hand passed downward close in front of his face, and his eyes closed.

“Remember all the many really sexy attractive women you have met in your life,” Allison told Jack. “Let your inner mind pick out a bunch of the very hottest, maybe ten, maybe more. For each of those beautiful women, imagine that you are seeing her in front of you now, hearing her voice, perhaps smelling her perfume, and perhaps feeling how it feels to touch her. And as your feelings of attraction to each woman surge up to their peak, imagine those feelings coming together into a hot shiny little marble, floating in space in front of you. Make one marble after another, each one a different color, one for each special woman your inner mind selected, until you have gathered plenty.”

“Now imagine a clear and empty crystal ball, floating with the collection of marbles. The marbles float over to the crystal ball, and it gently absorbs them one by one. The colors of the marbles swirl through the crystal ball, and it begins to glow softly. Are all the marbles of attraction in the ball now?”

“Yes.” Jack said softly.

“Good. Now imagine a control panel in your lap. One sliding control attracts your attention, and you realize it controls the intensity of the feelings gathered in the crystal ball. You notice the slider is near the bottom of its ten-point scale. What number is it at now?”

“It’s set at 3.”

“Just to make sure it’s hooked up right, reach out and turn it down to 2, and tell me what happens.”

Jack reached out into the air over his lap, and made a small adjustment. “The ball got dimmer, and the colors got fainter, and the feelings seemed to cool down and move farther away,” he reported.

“Excellent. You’re doing well with this, Jack! Turn the intensity back up to a 3 for the kind of women you used to like best. Now clear the crystal ball, and imagine several women you have liked, but were not able to feel romantic about because they had small breasts. See them, hear them, smell them...have you got a bunch of them?”

“Yes. That’s funny; you are in this bunch, but Tess is not!”

“Actually, that’s perfect. Now make marbles of attraction for each of them, and let them float into the ball. Turn up the crystal ball’s intensity to 6, and let the ball float into your heart as your mind thinks about all us nice flat girls. What happened?”

“Wow! The ball got really bright as it floated into me, and now I feel this intense erotic interest in women with small breasts!”

“That’s great; you’re right on track. Now let the bright ball float out in front again where you can see it, and clear the ball again, and just think of Tess. Remember what she looked like naked, when we used to go skinny dipping on the beach. Hear her lovely voice, smell her favorite perfume, and remember what it felt like when she hugged you yesterday. Use the whole crystal ball just to hold your attraction to Tess, and turn the control all the way up to 10. Are you ready to let the ball back into your heart?”

“Yes!”

“The dazzling bright ball floats eagerly back into your heart. Do you like how you feel about Tess now? Do you want to keep this feeling for her?”

“Oh God, yes!”

“Wonderful! Let the brilliant ball dissolve, and this wonderful feeling for Tess flows all through your body. With every beat of your heart, you love Tess more and more completely. If there is any part of you that is not OK with loving Tess, let it call for your attention with words or an image or just a funny feeling. Any objections?”

“None at all. This feels wonderful!”

‘And this is the way you are from now on, without having to think about it or do anything. Your heart just naturally adores Tess, and all of your being responds. Is that OK with you?”

“It sure is!”

“Then bring that wonderful feeling back with you as you return here now, feeling the chair underneath you, and taking a deep breath, and stretching, and letting your eyes pop open—now!”

Jack stretched luxuriously. “Thanks, Allison, that was great!”

‘You’re welcome, Jack. Just to check, imagine Angie, and tell me how you feel about her breasts.”

“They’re very nice, if you like big ones. I can remember that I used to, but now...there’s nothing wrong with the way Angie looks, but she’s not really quite my type.”

“And for calibration, take a look at my chest!”

Jack looked at Allison, and gave a little gasp. He blushed as he tried to tear his gaze away from her small breasts, finally succeeding on the third try. “Excuse me, Allison,” he said hoarsely. “Honestly, it’s been ages since any woman had to remind me that her face was up here!”

“That’s perfectly all right; you have a new attitude now, and you’ll have to let your gentlemanly good habits catch up with it. Now imagine Tess..”

Jack squirmed in the chair, and a fine sweat appeared on his face. “Allison, Tess is the most beautiful woman in the world! She was already the nicest, but now all of me feels the same way about her. This is great! I wasn’t sure this would work, but I actually think we’re done.”

“I think so too, though I’ll be glad to give you a refresher session anytime you need it.”

“Do you know where Tess is now?”

“She was getting everything set up for the dance tonight, but she should be just about done. I asked her to wait for me in the lounge; would you like to see her?”

“I sure would! She and I need to have a serious conversation. I don’t mind groveling for being so silly about this, but then...do you think she’ll have me, Allison?”

“I think she’ll have you right where she wants you, and that will be fine with you!”

Chapter Five: Angie Is Surprised By Love

The reunion committee gathered in Allison’s condo on Tuesday evening for their traditional Recovery Party. Several of them were talking about the dance, where Jack had gone down on his knees to Tess for a traditional marriage proposal, and been accepted. Marcie the realtor stated the consensus: “You’ve got to look out for those quiet guys, they’re the secret romantics! I thought it was sweet, though.”

Allison took advantage of a drinks run to the kitchen to ask Angie, “How do you feel about that?”

“I’m confused. I’m happy for Jack and Tess, but I expected that dissident part of me to be all ‘So there!’ Instead, it still won’t tell me what it wants, but I can feel it crying. Isn’t that strange?”

“I think this change in the situation might provoke it to come out and proclaim its needs.”

“I hope so! I’ve already been a teenager once, and I’m tired of having strong feelings I don’t understand!”

Angie and Allison carried the next load of refreshments out into the living room, to find that Tess was just arriving. After greeting several friends, Tess walked stright up to Angie.

“Angie, I hope you don’t mind too much that Jack has decided he wants to be with me. I know you and he have dated off and on, and there’s nothing personal about this. I felt in college that there was something about me that really bugged you, and I never understood what it was. As far as I’m concerned, we can be friends.”

Angie stared at Tess with a look of wonder in her eyes. She blurted, “You can keep him, Tess; I want you!” She gasped and turned pale, clapping her hands to her mouth, then slowly lowered them. “I didn’t know I was going to say that, but it’s true. My God, what is happening to me?”

“Looks to me like you’re opening up to a part of yourself you’ve been keeping locked in the attic,” Tess observed wryly. “That can be a shock, but it’s always better to know what you want. I wondered if that might be it! Just before you’d egg on one of the jocks to call me Tessie No Tits, and bray with laughter when he did, you’d always be looking at me with your eyes really big, and I noticed a couple of times you seemed to be forgetting to breathe. We don’t have to do anything about this if you don’t want to, but we definitely can if you do, and welcome to the club, girlfriend! Since this seems to be Truth or Dare night, I’ve been actively bi since I was sixteen, and I’ve always had a thing for you.”

“You…don’t mind? You really want me too? Oh, Tess…”

“Blondie, hush up and shove me some mouth!”

Angie was laughing and crying at the same time, but she calmed down as soon as Tess’ lips touched hers. Their kiss grew long and steamy, then Tess began to fondle Angie’s breasts. Angie moaned, and her knees sagged. Tess steered her to the couch, and snuggled up to her.

“So my tiny tits don’t bother you, huh, Angie?”

“You’re perfect, Tess! I want to be more like you in every way, I realize now that I always have wanted that. Are my breasts too big for you?”

“Not at all, honey,” Tess said, continuing to caress them. “They wouldn’t do for me, but I like them on you! But in several other areas, I’d like to guide you into being my perfect girlfriend. Are you willing to let me suggest changes to you?”

“I’ll be whatever you want as long as I can be your girlfriend,” Angie said fervently between kisses. “How is this going to work, though? I mean, you’re engaged to Jack. Where do I fit in?”

“As my acknowledged girlfriend. Jack knows I’ll always need a woman in my life, and he’s OK with that. In fact, it would be OK with me if you and Jack keep up your relationship too. How would you feel about that?”

Angie laughed. “Shatteringly happy!” she said. “Jack and I don’t quite work as an item by ourselves, but in a threesome with you, we’d be good for each other. This is amazing! I’m in love with a woman, I’m going to be in a threesome with her and my old boyfriend, and that feels like the most natural thing I’ve ever done!”

Tess looked up at Allison. “Could we borrow your spare bedroom for a full and frank exchange of views? I’ve yearned for this living Barbie doll for twenty years, and I want to close the deal while her hormones are all stirred up!”

“Sure, you both have fun! Angie, how is that quiet part of you doing?”

“It’s purring like a big cat! This is exactly what it wanted, and I never knew I was this way, but now that it’s happening it feels so right!”

Tess led Angie down the hall by the hand. As they left the living room, she turned to smile and wave at the rest of the people present, who were watching in stunned silence.

“Don’t mind us, folks, just a romantic crisis with a happy ending! Please resume partying!”

Chapter Six: Tess Finds Happiness

Several months later, Allison came to visit her friends in their new home. She talked with Tess in the living room while Angie and Jack fixed dinner. “How is this relationship working out so far?” she asked. “I see three smiling faces, so I can guess!”

“I’m happier than I ever dreamed I could be,” Tess replied. “I’m married to the man I always wanted, and I’ve got the woman I always wanted, too. I appreciate your help in setting that miracle up!”

“I’m glad to help my friends be happy,” Allison said. “Are you liking the dominant role as much as we both thought you might?”

“Yes indeed! It’s a lot of work to keep the communication going, so that my slaves are both as glad to belong to me as I am to own them. They’re worth the trouble, though. Thanks for the tips you gave me on how to use hypnosis to amplify a D/s relationship. I love Jack and Angie, and I want them to have fun obeying me! I’ll show you after dinner how I reinforce my control over them at least once a week.”

During dinner, the two slaves cheerfully confirmed their happiness in their new roles. After they did the dishes, they returned to the living room eagerly, and sat down on the floor at Tess’ feet. Tess pulled off her shirt; Angie and Jack gazed at her breasts, and Tess said, “Small is beautiful!” Both of her slaves immediately responded to this trigger phrase by returning to somnambulistic trance. Each of them indicated readiness to receive commands by saying, “Yes, Master!”

Allison watched the hypnosis session with interest and approval, noticing two small ways Tess could improve her suggestions. The session ended with Jack and Angie kissing Tess’ feet, then swarming onto the couch where she sat to share a group hug. “Questions or comments, O more experienced HypnoDomme?” Tess asked Allison.

“There were a couple of little things we can talk about later, but what is the Master bit about?”

All three of her friends laughed. “I could say it means that I’m their guru, guiding them into a happier and more satisfying way of life,” Tess explained. “That’s true too, but really I get a genderbending kick out of it! And you both like anything that’s fun for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master!” Jack and Angie chorused.

“OK, whatever...” Allison responded.

“I like to command my slaves to do things that are fun for them, too,” Tess continued. “Angie, you had a request for Allison, didn’t you?”

Angie blushed, but spoke up as her Master wanted. “Allison, I don’t know if you’re interested, but I’d be happy to have you borrow me anytime!”

“I appreciate the thought,” Allison replied, “and the devotion to Tess that inspires it, but I really don’t go that way. Sorry!”

Tess hugged Angie again, turning her mild pout into a happy purr. “Told you, Blondie!” she told her slave. “Our Alley Cat is straight as a yardstick!”

‘You’re missing out, Allison!” Angie said, snuggling closer to Tess.

“I’m pleased to see that you are all so happy together,” Allison replied, “and I may think about the three of you later tonight when my boyfriend gets home. As for the offer to borrow Angie, though, I might have a home redecorating project coming up soon; would you be up for that?”

“Uh-oh,” Angie said with comical dismay, looking at Tess, who was nodding firmly. “Submission isn’t all about sex, although that’s an important part of it,” Tess explained to Angie. “Obeying my friend because it pleases me will deepen my control over you; you always want that, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” Angie said, flushing with excitement.

“Looks like we’ve got that settled!” Tess said to Allison. “If she’s a good girl on the redecorating job, it’s OK with me if you want to lend her to your slave Michael as her reward.”

Angie looked dazed for a moment, then smiled broadly and relaxed. “I was thinking, ‘Hey, don’t I get a vote?’ Then I realized how much I like it that I don’t! I love you, Master.”

“And I love both my sweet slaves!” Tess said proudly.

Allison got up to leave. “I’d better be going, and you and yours look like you want to be alone, Tess. Have fun!”

“I’m sure we will,” Tess said demurely. “Jack, it sounds like it’s still raining; escort Allison to her car with an umbrella, but then hurry back!”

“That’s a command I always want to obey!” Jack smiled as he hastened to assist his Master’s friend.

The End