The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Small Company

I really enjoy working for SLP, Inc. It is a small company, that may never have heard of, in a smaller Wisconsin community. There were only about 15 employees when I first joined the company 3 years ago as VP of Finance. The goal is not to grow too big, but to realize revenues that compete with larger companies and reward the management for them. It was very fortunate for me to have found a company like this, with this mission and vision, plus it allows me to pursue more of my “special interests”. I have found out over the relatively short time I have been here that my interests were very advantageous to my career and personal interests. Of course it took awhile to cultivate the environment at SLP, with some help with some of my VP friends.

One thing this company did that was so outstanding was recruit young women just ending their college experience. They are at that exact age that leaves the young women very impressionable and open to “new” ideas. Of course there are no “new” ideas, just old ones that seem very important now. Some of these unique opportunities for a woman like me were discussed with Vivian, the VP of HR, without really actually stating them. I picked up on the drift of that conversation very well and can recall it like it happened yesterday. I am very intuitive about people and use that ability to my advantage. I listen closely and engage others in conversation easily. Vivian was being very subtle about suggesting that we might have a special way of attracting the beautiful young ladies found in colleges today. What she was talking about was molding the young ladies, but with my fascination with hypnosis and mind-control, I picked up on the fact that this is what might come in handy at SLP, Inc. Viv really didn’t know what a gold mine she had here, but we both were discovering more and more each day. How would I indicate my interest to Viv without compromising my situation? Well, she and I had a great conversation over dinner at a dimly lit restaurant near the SLP offices that night. I think we both came to an agreement that my interest would make me very valuable at SLP and we concluded my interview over drinks at her place that very evening. (but that is another story, one worth telling sometime)

So you might ask, why would a 38 year old single executive woman want to drop out of the large corporations with all their rules and limits to join a smaller firm that has some rather intense, interesting, exciting ideas about how business is conducted? Well, I think I answered my own question, don’t you?

I found out SLP stood for “Special Ladies Purpose” which might sound rather sinister but actually it talks more about some of the specialties of the ladies that work here. Our customers find our employees / ladies to be of the highest quality and bring many assets to the table for this rather interesting niche. As a result of the success, some of us in the upper management were paid handsomely for recruiting and grooming the ladies. I especially love that part of the job, grooming the ladies fresh out of college and opening them up to new ideas. While other recruiters, namely men, might cross the line of being appropriate or not with the potential recruits, we rarely, if ever, have had any complaints about our unique perspective. We emphasis to the young ladies that we are all working for the betterment of all women world-wide. This is such a worthy goal, often expressed in the beauty pageants these young women have viewed all their formative years that it was like pouring their minds full of a feeling of advancing the cause of women. How could they resist such a wonderful goal for their first real company? In fact, in a way, that is what we did for them. We molded them and presented them to the particular attention of women world-wide. Even just saying that gives me a delicious shiver, doesn’t it do that to you too?

The recruitment team normally consists of me, Cynthia, Vivian the VP of HR and Susan, VP in charge of customer relations. I think Susan would agree we have taken customer relations to a brand new level. How often do you go in a store only to have them be utterly clueless about good customer relations? Susan is an expert in making the customer’s feel total satisfaction with our ladies and how they, the customer, are treated. We always have our customers commenting on the way they are treated and they always come back to us. Customer retention is a highly sought after goal here at SLP, Inc

The three of us make quite the impressive team, especially since we have ventured off into some rather unorthodox techniques to solicit and keep the ladies that we are really hot to have on our staff. I think our current statistics on recruiting women we really want on our staff is somewhere above a 85% success rate, which is amazing in this day and age. To look at our ladies, you would think that we had recruited the entire Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. They seem always to be dressed up for a party. Nice short skirts, stockings, earrings, full makeup, heels and a ready smile for everyone. Our ladies know how to attract attention and know just what our customers need. It is as if they could look in your mind and read what you are thinking. They seem to say what you were thinking before you think it, but somehow it makes so much sense. Have you ever before felt that a person knows what you were thinking before you did?

A bit about the management team now. We are all single and rather similar is our appearance, yet still have some differences.

I am Cynthia, VP of Finance and stand 5′10, shoulder length blonde hair, quite fit and trim, have even been described as athletic. I have long legs and love to wear nice jewelry especially dangling earrings. I don’t think there is a day since I started working at SLP, Inc that I haven’t dressed for success. Expect success and you will achieve it, is my personal motto. Vivian is quite similar to me and shares my penchant for stockings and not pantyhose which is what we “suggest” to all our ladies at SLP. (In fact, I have persuaded Viv to put stockings in the dress code manual for our girls.) Viv is 5′7 with dark eyes, dark luscious skin. She is very curvy, very well tanned, and dresses conservatively to most eyes. Viv’s hair is curly, dark and flows around her shoulders. Susan, has auburn hair flowing to mid back, thin and has a way of catching your attention when she speaks. Susan has these deep green eyes that seem to have no end to their depths.

You can often see us in each others company, whether at work or at play. We are a very close knit management team and it shows in the way our company works. In fact, 1 year into my employment the three of us bought out the owner and only keep him on for appearances. He is never seen or heard from, nor does he need to be, although he pulls in quite a stipend for his name referenched on the board of directors.

So, on to telling you about recruiting Tiffany at the Univ of Wisconsin. We, Viv and I, took a trip to Madison and spent several days recruiting and looking at all the suggestion-able co-eds walking by our strategically placed booth. Some of them walked with boyfriends, others with girlfriends and some just came by alone to see what we are about. It was quite a sight and got our loins warm, ready for the evening to follow, I have to tell you. Then we both saw Tiffany and we whispered to each other, as we saw this sweet girl alone walking forward to talk with us. I have that day circled on my calendar at work, the day we found Tiffany, although she thinks it is her lucky day.

It turned out Tiffany was a junior, and was from a small town in central Wisconsin, which meant that both her college and her home town were hundreds of miles from where SLP, Inc is located. That is a nice little fact we enjoy knowing when we hire our girls. Was she dating anyone?...no Was she interested in furthering women’s causes world wide?...definitely Would she be interested in living in a small intimate community where we can make a difference?.... sure, nothing to keep her there. All signs were pointing to a very successful recruitment. I could see that Viv was getting excited talking with Tiffany and so I spent a little time caressing her body with my eyes.

about 5′2, about 105 (gawd how I love petite co-eds)... long blonde hair, a bit too long for SLP but easily altered.... brilliant blue eyes.... thin, with generous bosom, slender shapely legs that surely are heavenly to caress.... quite the young Wisconsin beauty, that is for sure. She was dressed in the college prerequisite faded jeans, loose top and no makeup. Not that the outfit could hide her considerable attributes, she made that outfit look terrific, none the less. She will do well with our corporate dress policy though. She also moved with a kind of slow gliding grace that makes her appear older and confident of herself. Just the kind of woman we need in the firm.

I watched Viv get more and more interested (or excited) as she obtained all kinds of background information that led us to believe she would be out of her elements working for us, far from her friends and relatives. It was an almost ideal situation of us, and eventually for her. Viv set up another appointment for the next morning and we worked all night long on what kind of offer we would put together. She would work for us while finishing off her last year of college which would obligate her to continue her employment with us until her tuition would be paid off. The way Viv figured that, she would be indebted to us for over 2.5 years. Long enough for us to mold her mind and get lots of good use out of Tiff. Lots and lots....

Later that night in our hotel room, there was Viv working on the offer as I watched her sitting at the hotel room desk. I smiled as she was so intent on her work as she often gets. Eventually, I unbuttoned my blouse and laid it over a chair, as she gazed up at me. She knew that she needed to get the offer finished and out of the way, before anything else. I knew that she was frantic to both finish up the offer and to join me on the bed as soon as she possibly could. I stood up and unzipped my skirt, sliding it down my legs as Viv just about lost it watching me. I am now clad in only my beige Victoria’s Secret bra and matching panties that look scandalous at how they display my body to Viv. I put a leg up on the chair and smooth my stockings as I look at Viv, hearing her breathing increase. Laying my pendant on the desk next to Viv, I reach behind me and unfasten my bra letting it fall to the floor. I move quietly over to Viv, leaning over her back, my breasts pressing against her as I whisper in her ear “warmth felt”, which triggers in her a feeling of being horny, extremely hot and needy for me. It’s amazing what a few trigger phrases do for love making, isn’t it? Viv starts to squirm and pant as my tongue darts over her ear teasingly.

After I “helped” Viv finish up on the offer that is simply be too good for Tiffany to resist, we slipped into the bedroom. Viv nearly ripped my panties off me as she also disposed of her clothes in a heap. I was laying back, still in my stockings, my treasure wet and gleaming as Viv joined me where she usual does, between my legs. I had Viv take her time and enjoy what we have for hours and hours. Eventually I straddled her face as I feasted on her luscious pussy, trimmed so short and so ready for my tongue. I do love how her darker, well tanned skin looks against my ivory skin. I can’t help but reflect on how her oral skills have grown since I have known her. I really get off on looking at her face between my thighs as I feed her climax after climax, soaking her pretty face in my juices. She has gotten the timing down for insertion of her fingers in me down to a science. The way her lips cover my prominent clit and sucks for all the pleasure that she can give me is an art-form. The more she eats me, the more ravenous she is for it. I think some of my “suggestions” are really taking hold on Viv, don’t you? Would you call such a positive behavior to be an addiction or ??? Well, we eventually moved on my strapon. Me kneeling on the bed, taking Viv from behind with her ass held high in the air, her face buried in a pillow as I plunged in and out of her soaked pussy. I could hear Viv crying out time after time, with my name on her lips as I gave it to her good and hard. She is such a good girl. Its a good thing she buried her face in the pillow or we might have had hotel security at the door.

The new day found us showered, dressed and made up perfectly to meet our new prospects including Tiffany. I found some very nice dangling earrings to wear for the auspicious event. The day starts so much nicer when we have some early morning sex, don’t you agree? Viv had the folder all ready for Tiffany when she arrived at 10:00am for her appointment.

We saw Tiffany coming toward us and both noticed how much her appearance had changed, for the better, I might add. She was made up and wore a nice light dress that seemed to flow as she walked. I look for a young lady to model themselves after the way I dress, sensing an interest to blend in. Tiffany certainly did that, as she had on stockings and red lipstick and gorgeous warm smile for us. Viv and I both smiled and greeted Tiffany warmly, hugging her close and suggesting that we find a quiet place to talk about what we had in Viv’s folder. Tiffany eagerly agreed as we walked away toward the hotel restaurant. The hotel certainly had all the accomodations we would ever need to influence a young lady’s decision for her new life. We found a nice quiet area in which to give Tiffany the presentation that would pave the way for her new world.