The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kreme’s Fairy Tales—The Slut who cried Wolf

Once upon a time there was a little girl. Well, okay she wasn’t a little girl, she was eighteen and certainly filled out her clothing quite nicely. Actually, in at least two places, she was a big girl. However, for the purpose of this tale she was a girl, in the way that sheep are sheep and wolves are wolves and the two are vastly apart in terms of getting along.

Kelly was the most beautiful young girl in school. Everyone thought so and she was very aware of how they felt. From her flowing red mane of silky hair to her porcelain skin and rather dangerous curves, Kelly always turned a head when she walked down the hall. But Kelly had one major flaw, something that defied her lovely exterior and struck secret fear into many of the guys on campus. Kelly, as innocent and gorgeous a creature as she was, was a real bitch.

Seeing as Kelly’s entire life revolved around herself, she had no place for boys and their occasional leers or wolf whistles. No, the girl had reasoned, she would put these boys in their place once and for all. Over the course of her senior year in high school, Kelly formulated a plan, one that would not only strike back at the most popular and friendly guys in her class, those who had the nerve to even look her way. This plan would end their attitudes regarding women forever. Never again would they see a pretty girl and feel that twinge they found in their gut when they enjoyed Kelly’s walk down the hall. And best of all, Kelly thought, she had the key to her plan right at home.

Kelly’s father was a construction worker. He knew the ways of boys and thus was violently overprotective. He constantly put fear in those boys who had dared look twice at his daughter when he was around. Being the cute little teenager Kelly appeared to be, she thrived on being a daddy’s girl through and through. She was his little princess and of course he would do anything to rescue her from the evil clutches of wicked boys and their dirty desires. Finally, the day arrived to put her plan into action.

Dressing her best one day, Kelly slipped on the tight mini-skirt her father had been reluctant to let her purchase and made sure that not only did she forego wearing a bra, but her nipples were clearly visible to anyone who might glance below her neck. She grinned like a predator at her reflection in the mirror. If this didn’t do the job, nothing would, she reasoned. Tossing her hair back over her shoulders, the silky length of it flowing like an ad for shampoo, the girl grabbed the phone and dialed.

“Hello Will,” She said, as the other line was picked up.

“Who, who is this?” The boy asked, obviously half asleep.

“It’s Kelly, you know from school. I was really hoping you could come over to my house and help me out. I really need a big strong guy to help me, and you’re just the one I think of when I think big throbbing muscles.” The girl laid it on extra thick, keeping her voice high and flirty, wanting to lure the boy into her trap.

“You do?” Will said, his voice just about as high as hers, as he probably pinched himself to ensure he wasn’t still dreaming.

“Oh yes, baby. You are what I really need right now. Could you come on over, say in the next fifteen minutes?”

“Sure, yeah, okay I’m leaving now.”

With that, the phone line went dead and Kelly smiled evilly at the seductive slut who stared back at her in her bedroom mirror. “Like sheep to the slaughter.” Kelly sighed.

For the next ten minutes, the teenage girl wandered around the house, making sure her plan was perfectly coordinated with everything. She sprayed some cheap perfume on and even pulled one shoulder down on her loose blouse so her braless assets jiggled even more openly and really drove home the look she was going for. The doorbell rang at exactly fifteen minutes past her call to Will.

Answering the door casually and with an attitude that simply said ‘here I am’, Kelly smiled genuinely at the tall framed boy on her porch. He was attractive and most in school loved him. He did as well in the classroom as he did on the basketball court and was sure to get multiple scholarship offers. He even treated girls fine. He wasn’t a cocky guy by nature, but once nearly a year prior he had let loose a wolf whistle as Kelly got out of her car. This was uncalled for, the girl had thought. There was no excuse to act like she was nothing more than eye-candy. That had earned him a spot on her list, and now his time was up.

“Hey there big boy.” Kelly said, putting a throaty whisper in her voice, making sure he really was captivated as she led him inside.

Will looked around her cottage-like home. The walls were stucco and there were large wooden beams framing the open hallway. Before him a short stairwell wound around and up to the small second level. As he looked back at Kelly, his eyes bulged. The girl who’d been as cold as ice for as long as he’d known her was dressed to kill, and while she certainly looked hot, her nipples were sticking out through the fabric of her shirt as though they were chilled. Subtly, he reached up and pinched himself again. No, he thought, still not dreaming.

“So, why’d you need me? Couldn’t your dad help out?” Will asked, scanning for any signs of the brutish man he knew to reside here as well.

Kelly smiled and then lowered her lips in a mock pout. “No, poor daddy had to go somewhere tonight and I just felt so lonely without him. I needed to move my dresser and suddenly I realized that little ole me couldn’t make that big piece of furniture budge.”

“Oh” Will answered, his eyes barely managing to keep from simply burying their gaze deep in her visible cleavage. “Well, I can help there.”

“Great, you’re such a doll. Please come with me up to my bedroom.”

Will followed the girl up the stairs, his eyes now greeted with a pleasantly swaying pair of firm young hips and one of, if not the, best asses he’d ever been fortunate enough to look upon.

Kelly curled her lips up into the most predatory grin she knew how. She could feel his eyes all over her as they walked into her bedroom and the girl just tingled with what she knew was coming. Turning to face Will, she smiled more innocently. “Here it is Will, could you please help me move it just a couple of feet out from the wall. Then I can tell you where I’d really like it.”

Watching the hot young redhead stroll casually over towards her bed, Will felt his nerves tense up. Seeing Kelly on her bed was something other boys fantasized about. Actually seeing such a lovely and dirty-thought inducing sight for real was much more. Walking to the opposite end of the dresser, Will briefly stretched his muscles and leaned into the bulk of the large piece of furniture. He began grunting slightly as he shoved it a few inches. As he pushed, his eyes kept looking up and down Kelly’s young legs. Her pale flesh begged for his attention as she leaned forward on the bed and placed her elbows on her knees. The valley down into her top was so deep he could almost make out the very hint of an exposed nipple.

Suddenly there was a bump and Will looked over to see that the dresser had knocked into the open bedroom door.

“Oh, silly me, let me get that for you.” Kelly said as she slunk over and silently shut the bedroom door. Her hips moved so provocatively that the girl almost looked like something right out of a strip club. She was really laying it on thick, glancing quickly to the clock on her side table. Any second now, she realized, as Will began softly grunting again and pushed on the dresser.

Right as the dresser crossed in front of the now closed door, Kelly heard what she’d been waiting on. The thick front door always made a rather obvious slam when her father got home, and clearly he had now arrived.

“What was that?” Will asked, stopping momentarily.

“Nothing, I think something in the dresser must’ve shifted. Keep going, you’re almost there.” Kelly answered.

As the boy began grunting and shoving on the dresser again, Kelly tilted her head and looked at the partially hidden door to her bedroom. She listened for the tell-tale signs of footsteps on the old creaky stairs. She was nearly giddy with excitement when she heard them. Her father was now coming up the stairs. Time for her plan to be completed.

“OH, no please stop. No help me, please someone help!” Kelly suddenly began shrieking, bouncing slightly on her bed to make the springs squeak.

Will stopped what he was doing and looked at her as though she were crazy. Perspiration was dripping from his forehead and he wondered what was wrong.

“Please stop touching me, please no I don’t want to. No, Help!” Kelly groaned, giving her best performance ever.

Will was right in front of the girl now, his confusion only matched by how sore his muscles were feeling. Reaching down and placing one hand on the lovely girl’s shoulder, he spoke. “What are you doing Kelly?”

There was a very brief thumping outside the bedroom at the top of the stairs as seconds later the door violently burst open. Hitting the back of the dresser, the door swung back and hit Charles, Kelly’s father, right in the face. Enraged, he roared and beat the door open, splintering the wood, and throwing the dresser on its side. His eyes burned when he saw the boy leaning over his daughter who was on the edge of her bed.

Kelly put on her best desperate look and tried to fake a few tears as Will hardly had a moment to react. He was tackled from behind and thrown to the floor beside Kelly’s bed. For the next few minutes he was beaten as close to a pulp as possible without actually causing permanent damage. He tried to shout or ask what was going on, but every time he managed to take a breath, Charles quickly knocked it out of him. He was dragged down the stairs and thrown violently out onto the porch. Bruised and bleeding, Will hobbled to his feet and stumbled towards his car.

“I never want to see your fucking face around my daughter again, you little shit.” Charles shouted, his voice sounding frighteningly serious.

Upstairs, Kelly giggled as her plan had worked perfectly. Will was one name she could check off her list. He would never look at another pretty girl again without feeling the pain of her father’s wrath.

It was several weeks later that Kelly decided the time was right to continue her plan. Her bedroom door had been replaced and luckily her favorite antique dresser hadn’t taken too much damage. Her father had even calmed down from the rage he was feeling for nearly a week after that last incident. Kelly looked over her list of boys she wanted vengeance on and selected her next victim.

Hunter was a jock, embodying the stereotype of big muscles, no brains. Once about six months ago, Hunter had accidentally spilled beer on her at a party. Oh sure, she thought, he’d apologized profusely and even later went out and bought her a new and even better blouse, but that wasn’t enough. No, Kelly thought, he deserved to be set straight. Well, the girl thought happily, tonight was the night Hunter became the hunted.

Calling the boy up and talking him into coming over was almost too easy, Kelly thought. One sentence from her alternate role of slutty teen had him nearly unable to talk and very eager to throw down whatever pathetic stuff he had going on in his life right now to run to her aide. This time Kelly had insisted she needed someone big and strong to come help her rehang the curtains in her room. Hunter probably only heard the words ‘need you’ and ‘bedroom’ and dropped the phone to leave.

Tonight Kelly was wearing another mini-skirt, even tighter than the last one and much shorter. This one, she’d purchased without her father’s knowledge and it went perfectly with her tiny tank-top she usually wore to bed. Clearly, there was no need for a bra again as her twins had worked wonders the last time. As the girl waited downstairs and playfully twirled her hair, she wondered how much of a beating Hunter could take. He was a big guy, much bulkier than Will.

One hour later found Kelly leaning back seductively on her bed, idly massaging her thighs as Hunter stood on a chair and stared right down at her. He held one hand up holding the curtain rod, as the other hand braced his weight against the wall. Unlike Will, Hunter had no problems simply enjoying the view as he lowered the rod into place above her window. There was a muffled slam downstairs and Kelly seemed to instantly grin, looking from the bedroom door up to Hunter.

“Who’s that?” Hunter asked, letting go of the curtain rod and stepping down off the chair.

“Oh that’s probably just my dad.” Kelly answered sweetly.

As the stairs began creaking, Hunter stood smiling down at the skimpy attire Kelly was wearing. He didn’t get a chance to say another word as she immediately broke out in what could only be described as an orgasmic performance.

“Ohhh, oh please no, please stop. Oh it hurts, oh please stop, noooo!” Kelly groaned, writhing on the bed as though she were possessed.

“What the...” Hunter started, but instantly was halted by the crashing of her bedroom door.

Charles burst in the door and saw what he’d feared seeing for the past several weeks, another boy standing over his daughter who looked to be wearing hardly anything. His cheeks flared red and his eyes raged as he stared at the kid.

“You son of a bitch. Get the hell away from my baby.” Kelly’s father growled as he lunged at the boy and tackled him to the floor.

Hunter had taken a lot of abuse on the football field, but nothing compared to the brutal pounding Charles provided that evening. By the time he staggered out to his car, his head throbbed and he was seeing stars. One of his teeth was loose, and his knees were feeling as though they’d taken a baseball bat to them. Again, upstairs, Kelly looked out her window and smiled. Two down, she thought, who knows how many more to go.

This is the part in the story where a moral lesson should come into play, where it is revealed that Kelly learned her lesson and became a better person for it. However, sometimes a story doesn’t exactly follow tradition. Yes, Kelly would learn a lesson, but her lesson wouldn’t exactly come willingly.

Everything had gone perfectly, Kelly thought. Her first two names were marked off the list and those boys would probably fear beautiful girls like her for the rest of their lives, to say nothing of said girl’s fathers. All the success came crashing down the day her father came home early.

“I’m being sued.” He grumbled as she came downstairs to greet him.

“That bastard basketball player says I injured his knee and may have cost him a scholarship, so he’s suing me.” Charles continued.

That was the first Kelly heard but definitely not the last. Eventually in court she finally decided to fess up to her secret plan to get Will and Hunter in trouble by pretending they were being the typical teenage wolves they really weren’t. Her father had been disgusted, not only at his behavior but at her untruthfulness. She was his baby girl and he’d never believed she could deceive him. Kelly knew that a part of him would always be disappointed in her now.

Luckily for Charles, things were settled and although he ended up paying out more money than he really had, he at least didn’t get a prison record under his belt, which after hearing his daughter’s truth he had begun to fear.

It was three weeks later that Kelly’s phone rang one night while her father was out. She was studying quietly in her bedroom when she was interrupted. Picking up, she heard a loud buzzing noise and pulled the phone away.

“Hello?” She said, carefully placing the handset back up to her ear.

“Hi, is this Kelly?” Said a somehow familiar sounding voice.

“Yes, who is this?” Kelly replied, leaning back against her headboard and resting her eyes.

“This is Logan Lupus. I’m new at school. You may have seen me in your chemistry class.”

That explained the voice sounding familiar, Kelly realized. Logan had only started last week. He was apparently a late transfer from out of state. But what did he want?

“Hi Logan, what did you want?” Kelly asked, with her general disinterest blatantly dripping from her voice.

“I was wondering if I could come over and get the last chapter’s notes. Mr. Brine said I should ask you as you are doing very well in the class. ”

Looking over at her bedside clock, Kelly realized her father would be home in just over a half hour, so letting some strange boy come over for notes wouldn’t be too big a risk. “Sure, come on over, but make it quick okay?”

Logan seemed to huff into the phone for a few seconds and then his voice came through clearly again. “You got it, oh and wear something nice when I get there.”

The line went dead faster than Kelly could even respond and she found herself momentarily seething as she replayed his words over and over in her head. ‘Wear something nice’ she thought angrily. Just because her stupid plan had backfired didn’t mean she was going to simply let guys treat her like some sex object. Even as she stood and pulled off all her clothes, the teenager still riled at being talked to in such a rude manner. As she slipped on her favorite sundress, the one she’d had when she was two cup-sizes smaller, Kelly briefly wondered why she’d gotten changed.

Whatever, the girl thought, shrugging off the bothering sensation that nibbled at her as she heard the doorbell ring. Strolling to the door in preparation to tear this transfer student a new one, Kelly swung open the door and froze. Logan Lupus stood there smiling hungrily. His eyes were sparkling in the porch light and his teeth were showing. He looked over the young redhead and let his eyes float up and down her striking features. His gaze was so intense that Kelly found herself in the position of actually having nothing to say. She simply peered back deeply into his dark brown eyes, her body tingling slightly all over.

“Hello Kelly.” Logan said gruffly. He walked right in past her and looked around the home appraisingly.

Shutting the door and turning to look at the boy, Kelly felt her voice return but somehow found the rage she’d been feeling very much suppressed. “um Hi Logan. Well come on. I’ll get you those notes.”

Creeping up the stairs slowly, her legs feeling slightly stiff, Kelly again was well aware that Logan was staring at her from behind. She felt his eyes all over her and suddenly realized she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her sundress. With a numb sense of horror, Kelly realized Logan could probably see right up her short dress and there was nothing to prevent him from enjoying an eyeful.

“This is a nice bedroom.” Logan said as the two of them entered her room. She quickly walked over to the dresser and grabbed her book bag, sifting through its contents for her chemistry notes.

Logan stood quietly by the door and casually closed it, shutting the two teenagers inside. As it clicked shut, Kelly looked up and found her voice again.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” She asked.

“Oh nothing Kelly baby, just giving the two of us more privacy. You wouldn’t want just anyone to come in and find you getting that pretty little cunt of yours stuffed would you?”

Kelly’s mind raged and she dropped the notes in her hands. “Who the hell do you think you are? Get the fuck out of my room right now.” She shouted, still somehow not running across the room and beating the kid with all her strength.

Logan smiled and noticed her confusion as she wanted to attack him. “What’s the matter Kelly, muscles stiffening up a little? I wouldn’t worry, I’ve got a stiff muscle too but we can take care of that momentarily.”

Inwardly Kelly raged. This guy dared to talk to her like this in her own home. Her mind struggled to regain control over her slowly hardening limbs. Why couldn’t she move? What was holding her here? What was happening? She stared at Logan, her eyes full of hatred and fear.

Pacing over beside her, Logan smiled and reached up, taking a full handhold of Kelly’s large ripe tits. He squeezed them softly, massaging her hard nipples and looking her right in the eye. He could see the struggle that filled her, the desperate need to lash out at him, the confusion at how surprisingly good his touch felt.

“You’re wondering what’s happening.” He said, releasing her tits and grabbing her around the waist. As he walked back towards the bed, her legs seemed to move along with him until they each stood at the foot of the bed, her eyes no different, the anger trapped inside.

“It’s really quite simple. You see the men in my family have long had a special talent when it comes to girls like you. I won’t bore you with the details but let’s just say the talent begins with my voice, strengthens with my touch and is completed once my cum touches your uptight little body.”

“No, no you can’t.” Kelly moaned as she fought with every ounce of will she had. Her arms and legs simply would not move. She stood there in shock as Logan simply laughed.

“Well, a couple of guys at your school were very nice to me my first day here. They mentioned over the course of the day that they had a list, a list of those girls who had done them wrong.” Logan walked back and turned, his eyes glowing as he looked at the frozen young redhead. “And guess what name was at the top of that list?”

“You can’t do this, please don’t.” Kelly mumbled, as Logan approached her and gripped the front of her sundress tightly in his clenched fists. He smiled and yanked hard at her dress, shredding it right down the middle. Her huge untouched tits spilled out into view and part of her shivered with the exposure to his openly lewd stare. Running a hand up and down her exposed flesh, Logan focused intently and grabbed the small teen by the waist. Lifting her up, he rotated and set her back on her feet facing the bed.

“This won’t hurt at all Kelly.” He said, pushing her down so she rested all her weight on her hands and supported her small frame. The girl was bent over with her full hips right at the level Logan needed them to be. Lifting her dress, he flipped it up onto her back and took a long hungry stare at her cunt. This was why he was here, and this is what the men in his family had hunted for over the last seven generations.

Kelly remained in the position he had placed her, her hands supporting her over her own bed. She knew how exposed she was, and deep inside fear began to overtake her even more than it had before. Her tits swayed slightly beneath her and she listened to the sound of a zipper being lowered.

“No, please don’t do this, please stop.” Kelly cried, as Logan took a firm hold on her hips.

Grinning with anticipation, Logan positioned his cock right at the entrance to Kelly’s tight little cunt. “You’ll feel better after I’m done.” He said, slamming into the teen.

“Oh, OHhhhh, Oh wow, ohhh, no, please stop, nooo!” Kelly shrieked as she rocked with every deep lunging thrust. Her cunt swallowed up every last inch of cock again and again as Logan fucked her with an intensity she’d never imagined before. Her tits slapped forward so hard they knocked her chin as she stared directly down at her bed and struggled to fight the pleasure she was experiencing. She screeched louder and louder in pure pleasure as her womb was invaded for the first time and Logan simply gripped her tighter and screwed his massive piece of meat further and further up inside the young girl.

“Oh it’s always fun with girls like you.” Logan grunted, leaning over her and reaching around to grab at her bouncing tits. He kissed the back of her head, loving the way her red mane shook from side to side with his brutal pace. He knew that every thrust of his cock was further cementing the girl Kelly was going to be. She’d pretended to be one before so being a slut for real certainly wouldn’t be anything new. But it sure was fun to imagine the changes taking place in her uptight little mind.

“Oh Ohh no, please stop. Please don’t.” Kelly cried out, hearing the muffled slam of a door downstairs. Finally, her suffering mind thought, finally her daddy would save her. He’d teach this Logan a thing or two. She felt Logan increase his thrusts, only grabbing her more tightly and squeezing his strong hands into her belly. He was now ramming her like a porn star, her tits slapping loudly up against her neck and chin. This time she didn’t need to fake her assault as she heard the creaking of the stairs.

“Oh Ohhhh help me, oh please stop, please don’t, Ohhhhh!” Kelly screamed, knowing her voice must be bringing her rescue at any moment. Surprisingly, Logan didn’t even slow down and certainly showed no concern in his actions as he violently fucked the young redheaded teen over her bed.

Charles stood outside his daughter’s bedroom. He heard the screams inside and an anger boiled inside him. But this time he wasn’t angry at some imaginary attacker or some innocent boy being set up. No, he thought, this time he was angry that his baby girl, his beloved daughter would even dare try to pull something like this again. He slammed his fist on the outside of the door but didn’t open it.

“Shut up in there Kelly. You actually expect for me to fall for this again? Just forget causing me more problems.”

Kelly remained hunched over her bed, her cunt being beaten with heavy powerful thrusts as Logan apparently approached his climax. “No, OHhhhh, no please, I’m being fucked, please stop him daddy, please help, no, Ohhhhh!” She groaned as an orgasm washed over and nearly made her cringe. Logan gripped her tits tightly and pulled her up off the bed back towards his body. Sending his dick deep inside her, he felt his cock swell and flood the girl with cream. It flowed nonstop for several minutes, during which Kelly’s father voiced his final reply.

“Kelly, you can’t expect me to believe this. There isn’t even a car outside this time. If you’re being fucked by some horrible boy then let him knock you up. That’s all you can do to prove to me you’ll ever tell the truth again.” Charles hated to be so crude and blunt, but he had to make his point. He had to make his daughter see that her lying was not going to get her anywhere in life. He walked off down the hall, mildly surprised that Kelly continued her pretend assault.

“Oh, Ohh ohhhh, oh yes. Oh yesss!” Kelly moaned as her belly plumped with the severe quantity of sperm Logan spilled into her. She wasn’t positive but somehow she felt this was an unusually large amount as opposed to a normal man’s ejaculation. She also noticed something else, she was feeling really good. Her cunt felt warm and full and that made her feel content. It was nice to be fucked so deeply and with such brutality. She’d have to do this more often.

Logan pulled out from Kelly’s no longer tight little cunt. Some of his semen dripped from her gaping slit and she remained for several seconds positioned as he’d left her. However she was free now, free to move and free to do what was now a natural part of her personality. He felt the blood flowing back to his cock and rapidly reinvigorating him for more action. Hearing the girl’s father had made his evening.

As Kelly lowered herself to the bed and breathed heavily, she began to giggle. As she laughed harder, the teen reached up and cupped one of her large tits. Turning on her side, she continued playing with her nipple and grinned like a pure and wanton slut up at Logan. “Hey there, big bad wolf.” She said, licking her lips.

Logan grabbed her and flipped her onto her back, her tits jiggling obscenely as they hung out her torn dress. As she tossed her long red hair back over her shoulders and a fine glimmer of perspiration dotted her intense face, Logan growled. “Well, you heard the man. Let’s see if we can’t fill this belly up even more.”

Kelly grabbed him with her legs and gripped him tightly, practically pulling his large cock back where it belonged. “Okay stud, fuck a baby in me.”

She again began screaming out in constant pleasure as Logan Lupus screwed her into the night. Down the hall, her father ignored the muted cries of pleasure. He felt it punishment enough to let his daughter play her immature games and not receive any attention. He’d deal with her in the morning.

For much of her life the beautiful young redhead had felt she was a wolf, a predator to pick off others and a leader of her own pack. However on that night she found out just what she really was all along. And that is how young Kelly learned her very important lesson, one that hopefully you the reader can take to heart as well. For the moral of this tale is ‘A sheep in Slut’s clothing should never cry wolf because one might just find her’.

The End