The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Coffee

Chapter 4

Recap: Adria is an employee of Alsen&Alsen, a global chemical conglomerate that deals with drugs that alter the mind and body, along with many other product lines. Society in general is more accepting of sexual body modification, with rules and laws surrounding it. However, heavy modification is also fairly unusual, and it is normal to look down on such people. Adria was recently promoted at work over her lesbian coworker Debbie. Last week Adria began showing symptoms of being on sex drugs. Her developing symptoms are:

  1. excess, unwanted arousal, tied to the thought of being used like a doll
  2. breast growth, particularly the nipples
  3. a tendency to freeze helplessly in place when anyone, even herself, touches her in a sexual way or removes her clothing
  4. while frozen, reflexes to make her body respond in the appropriate sexual way when she is touched
  5. deep seams around her joints and permanent facial makeup marking her as a doll
  6. drastic weight loss without making her look any thinner or smaller
  7. mental fogginess, more intense when being used as a doll
  8. some recent problems selecting clothing for herself

Disclaimer: Nothing about this story should be, or physically could be, tried in real life. Contains unwanted sexual transformations and sex acts of dubious consent. Any similarity to any real life people is accidental.

* * *

By Friday morning, after yet another giant dump, Adria weighed herself. Her figure still looked like she weighed 130, or a bit more: even plump, especially in the chest.

Adria stared at the number on the scale, stunned and disturbed and inappropriately wet. 48. Her whorish doll body now weighed 48 pounds, convenient for hauling around the house while still leaving enough weight in the chest and ass area to be a satisfying squeeze. She had a sudden craving to be hoisted helplessly over someone’s shoulders.

She also remembered how hard it was to drive last night, how difficult it was today to work the plunger. She had been getting weaker, more helpless, losing muscle mass.

What was she even made of? Adria squeezed her soft bicep, which didn’t look any smaller than normal. Were her bones plastic? Was her muscle and fat foam rubber now?

Her body was light, the better to be carried. She was physically weak, the better to be raped. Her tits were embarrassingly large, the better to be stared at and grabbed. She was horny all the time, to keep her wet for use. Her mouth was literally a purpose-built fuck-hole now. She was a fuck doll with fuck doll parts where she didn’t want them, and it felt so good and made her so eager to be used properly. Uggggggh. She tried to shove the demeaning train of thought away but it wouldn’t go. She was so wet.

She showered, toweled off, went to put on her bathrobe, and paused, holding the bathrobe in her hand. She stared at the floor for a minute.

She shook her head. She had to get ready for work, she couldn’t just stand here idly. She lifted the bathrobe and paused again.

Whatever. She should just get moving. She hung the bathrobe back up and went to get dressed.

She grabbed some underwear from her drawer and paused for a moment.

Her brow furrowed. She looked at the ordinary white panties in her hand. She had to put them on and get ready. She was just about to, but paused for a moment.

Something strange was going on. She should just put. The panties. On. Adria focused and... and didn’t do anything. She just held them in her hand.

“What the fuck,” Adria muttered aloud, tossing the underwear away. She felt a rising panic as it dawned on her what might be happening.

Exactly as Adria feared, she couldn’t seem to dress herself. She could take clothing off the shelf or hanger, but whenever she was about to actually put it on, she would just... not do so. She wasn’t frozen or anything. She just couldn’t will herself to do that specific thing.

It was incredibly frustrating, picking up different articles of clothing, trying to wear them and failing. No matter how hard she focused, it made no difference. She tossed the blouse she was holding away angrily. She was still fucking naked. She couldn’t go to work like this!

Unless, maybe...

Adria eyed a heap of clothing by her bedside. It was the outfit Joyce had dressed her in last night. Her memory of that was all confused, but she did recall the blank ecstatic feeling when Joyce had dressed her. Dressed her up like a doll. Maybe... the Dolly-S wouldn’t stop her from putting it back on?

She picked up the bra, fitted just for her. She fastened it around her back. No problem.

The panties were damp and gross, but she slid them up her hips and into place without issue. They felt right.

The stockings felt good on her smooth skin. She felt high. Like in a dream, Adria fastened the short-short skirt and short-short top. She strapped the high heels on her feet, lips pursed receptively, face blank and permanently surprised. She was a dolly, dressed in one of her dolly outfits. It was good.

She sat there in a daze, waiting for someone to come play with her. She stared emptily at the wall. Her nipples were erect.

A car horn beeped outside in traffic. “Guh!” Adria grunted, and blinked, trying to shake off the mental fog. She was going to be late for work! “Uuhg,” she stumbled to her feet. She almost tripped, unprepared for the height of the heels, but recovered her balance. She looked down at herself.

She looked like a streetwalker! Well, no, it wasn’t quite that bad—streetwalkers these days went around topless. The outfit wasn’t quite fetish wear, even with the stockings. She looked more like a disobedient slutty teen, exposing her thighs and belly and shoulders and cleavage for all the boys to look at. She wouldn’t be caught dead like this normally, not even if she was going clubbing!

She grabbed her jacket off the door and... and... and stopped short of putting it on.

Dammit. The jacket was not part of the outfit. Joyce hadn’t dressed her in a jacket. So Adria physically could not put it on. Helplessly, she hung it back up on the door. If she was going out, she would have to go out exactly as she was.

She went to at least cover the visible dolly-seams with makeup, but that was impossible too. Not part of the outfit.

A bimbo dolly. That’s what she looked like, and she had no choice about it.

Feeling sick to her stomach, and distressingly aroused, Adria gathered her normal work clothes into a suitcase to bring with her. Maybe she could find someone to put them on her. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Was she going to work like this? Yes, she was. Her condition had become impossible to conceal. Maybe she could find someone to dress her in a more modest outfit first but... then she would be late. She already had one attendance problem from her doctor’s appointment Tuesday. She couldn’t afford another one.

Besides, who would she even get to dress her? She could go to another clothing store but the same thing that happened last night might happen again and she’d miss the entire work day. She could... go door to door with her neighbors? Holy shit that could go wrong. She could call David or Christopher but they’d take forever to get here and who knew what liberties they would take.

No, she had to come clean to her boss. It was the only way. It would be a severe blow to her career, but her employer Alsen&Alsen surely had a way to fix her. It was an Alsen&Alsen drug that she’d somehow gotten dosed with, so they would have a fix too. Her boss could help her.

Driving was even more difficult this morning. She was just too physically light and weak, and the aroused fog over her thoughts didn’t help. She had to drive dangerously slowly, and almost caused a crash.

* * *

Adria was early getting into work, and her boss’s office was dark and empty. Her slutty outfit drew a few strange looks. Blushing, she hurried to her own office. Or tried to hurry; she was too weak to move quickly in her high heels. She shut the door, almost unbalancing herself with the exertion, and slumped into her chair.

She sent an email to her boss requesting a meeting urgently. Now she just had to wait for him to come in.

The seconds ticked by with nothing happening. She was too horny with nothing to focus on now. She trailed a hand up under her short skirt—but held herself back. She knew it would do no good to touch herself, it would make her freeze and just get more frustrated. She cupped a boob with her other hand, resisting the fervent urge to squeeze or play with it. She unconsciously opened her mouth, taking on the rapeable fuckdoll expression that felt so good, embarrassed at what she was doing but so deeply wishing she could do more. She tried to slow her rapid breathing and slowly pulled her hands away from her body.

A sharp knock on the door behind her. She startled, filled with cold adrenaline—that must be her boss! But there was no backing out now. “C-come in!” she said nervously.

The door opened. Clumsily, Adria swiveled around in her chair, needing several tries to swivel all the way around because she was unused to her weakness and reduced weight.

“Uh,” said Adria, because the person standing in front of her was not her boss. It was Debbie. After a couple seconds Adria realized she was staring open-mouthed at Debbie’s eye-level chest. Face burning, she tore her gaze upwards to Debbie’s smirking face.

“Look at you,” said Debbie. “All dolled up.”

“W-what?” Adria asked. Dolled up? Did Debbie know her secret?

Only it wasn’t much of a secret right now, all dressed up like a bimbo and with her dolly seams exposed for all to see. Anyone would look at her and think “doll.” This wasn’t her! She burned with humiliation, embarrassed even more that the blush was showing on her face.

“Did you need something, Debbie?” Adria tried to control the quaver in her voice. She’d address whatever Debbie was here about and then Debbie would go.

“Oh, just bringing you your coffee,” said Debbie. Debbie held up a big clear squeeze bottle with a brown liquid sloshing inside it. “You’re going to drink this.”

“Oh, okay, thanks,” said Adria, reaching for the squeeze bottle. It was indeed odd that her coffee was in a squeeze bottle instead of a cup. However, she did need to wake up, clear the horny fog from her thoughts.

But Debbie held the bottle away and laughed. “You really are a dumb bitch, you know,” she said.

Adria gaped speechlessly at her. “W-what did you just call me?” she whispered.

“Long story short, we’ve been testing some bimbo drugs on you,” said Debbie. “You know, my friend Piper, she works in research and she’s trying to adapt some of our bimbo drugs for a larger market. But we need test subjects and who better than our own loyal Alsen&Alsen employees! You know how I’ve been bringing you coffee every morning?”

“Uh, yes...” Adria said, barely listening. Seconds ago Debbie had called her a dumb bitch. What the fuck was she going to do about that! Debbie was her subordinate, she should be respectful! Adria had to discipline Debbie somehow for that, but, but right now she felt too cornered to do anything. She was helpless, or that’s how she felt. But she was Debbie’s boss! She had to be tough!

“Hey! Hey, are you listening?” Debbie had said some other things Adria had missed.

“What?” Adria turned her head back at Debbie. “Debbie, you can’t call me that!”

“Huh? Oh, that you’re a dumb bitch? But it’s true! You never figured out it was in the coffee, did you?”

What about the coffee? There was something there, something she should have figured out, but she wasn’t quite making the connection. She was losing all control over the situation.

“What was in the coffee?” asked Adria slowly. If only there wasn’t this fog over her thoughts.

“Two things were in the coffee, Adria. Dolly-S, and Unsuspect. Can you guess what they do?”

Adria’s mortifying doctor appointment with Dr. Lieson flashed back to her. Dolly-S. “Dolly-S... makes me freeze... when people touch me sexually,” Adria said out loud, burning with shame. Dolly-S was in the coffee? But something about that didn’t seem true. It was VERY normal coffee, Adria was almost certain of that. Or she had been certain a minute ago. She needed it to wake up and think clearly. But Debbie just said...

She looked at Debbie, still smirking back at her. Had Debbie really been the cause of all of it? Tears were springing to her eyes. “Debbie, how could you?”

Debbie laughed. “It’s incredible how you’re only figuring it out now! You’re really so stupid. You should never have been promoted over me. You’re just a dumb bimbo dolly. You aren’t good for anything but looking pretty and licking pussy.”

“You fucker!” Adria wobbled to her feet and headed for the door.

“Not so fast,” Debbie said, grabbing Adria’s waist on the way past. Debbie flipped the lightweight doll face-down onto Debbie’s lap, raised Adria’s skirt, and spanked her bare ass. Adria bucked to get away, but with the first spank she was frozen and mute, unable to escape the punishment the violent dyke doled out on her ass.

(Adria suddenly had a brief mental image of her tongue vigorously licking someone else’s vagina, accompanied by feelings of bliss and desire that she was being used properly. She would have recoiled if not for being frozen.)

Debbie set the frozen, blushing, tear-streaked, sore-assed doll back down in the chair.

“But to be fair,” Debbie said with a nasty look, “and I am always fair, it wasn’t entirely your own stupidity. I said there was a second additive to your coffee. ‘Unsuspect’ is Piper’s pet project and actually the main thing we were testing. Unsuspect is simple, temporary, practically harmless. It just deflects any suspicions you might have had about the drink it is added to! Someone smart would be able to overcome it.“

Debbie tenderly stroked the doll’s soft, blonde hair. “Of course, your first fuck-up was sleeping with your boss to get promoted over me. That’s when I knew you were only fit to be a fuck doll.”

Adria recovered her ability to move. “But I never...”

Debbie slapped her cheek. “Don’t deny it, you bitch!”

“I—I—" Adria had never slept with her boss! She would never do that to get ahead!

(Except... now when she thought of her boss, she did want to fuck him. She wanted his stiff cock inside her, raping her like the doll she was, the same as she wanted her face forced down into Debbie’s crotch. She was speechless, caught off guard by the disturbing, overpowering images.)

“You, you,” mocked Debbie at the doll, which was now beginning to drool a bit. “Now here’s what’s going to happen. You see this?” Debbie held up a big clear squeeze bottle with a brown liquid sloshing inside it. “You’re going to drink this.”

“I’m not drinking anything you give me!” said Adria, pulse racing, cutting through the aroused fog.

“I’ll tell you what’s in it,” said Debbie. “Dolly drugs, of course—about ten doses worth. A custom mixture I chose myself. You’ll be a proper little toy once this goes down the hatch. But I don’t want you to be any more brainless than you already are, so I’ve added some BRF—brain recovery formula. I want you to be aware of how badly you screwed up by crossing me. Piper helped me get the dosing juuust right.“

Adria protested. “But I didn’t even, I never,” Debbie slapped the whore’s face.

“Shut up,” said Debbie. “I don’t want to hear your lies. Now I’m going to give you a choice. You can drink it yourself, or I’ll just freeze you and pour it down your throat. Your doll reflexes will make you automatically swallow it. Which would you prefer? I’ll give you some time to think.”

Adria wanted to shout in defiance. But Adria was, right now, drawn like a magnet to the idea of being frozen like a helpless dolly and forcefully having this stuff poured down her throat. She was gushing wet at the thought, and so scared at her own reaction, at how much she suddenly craved being forced to drink. She almost opened her mouth to tell Debbie to freeze her, force her, transform her against her will. Take away her choice and use her like the defenseless sex doll she was.

It was so much more appealing than the idea of voluntarily swallowing the awful contents of the squeeze bottle.

She barely got a hold of herself. If this was really the only choice she had, she would go out resisting what Debbie had done to her. And that, paradoxically, meant she had to drink from the squeeze-bottle willingly, she had to resist her implanted, unwanted urge to have it done to her by force.

“I’ll do it,” Adria said, fear on her face. She reached out and took the bottle. She took a deep breath. She thought of squirting it on the floor, or unscrewing the cap and pouring it out. But Debbie was right there, it would take too long to empty the bottle and Debbie would stop her. Adria really had only one thing left to do.

She lifted the bottle to her mouth. She squeezed it and tasted a thin stream of, well, coffee. With a very strong, unpleasant chemical aftertaste. Now that Debbie had made her aware of it, Adria remembered all the times she had tasted that same aftertaste in her coffee and dismissed it without thinking. The taste was much stronger now.

She could spit it out? But that would be pointless, with Debbie right there. She swallowed.

“Good girl,” said Debbie, face glowing, leaning closer.

Adria squeezed the bottle again, tasting the coffee and the whore drugs. Bitter, sickly sweet, smelling like antiseptic, coating her tongue. She swallowed and they settled down into her stomach, warm.

Debbie reached out a hand and put it on the bottle. Adria squeezed again and so did Debbie.

Adria swallowed, then against all odds mustered the willpower to try to push Debbie’s hand away. “Let me do it!” Adria said. “You said you wouldn’t force me if I did it myself.”

“I am fair and generous,” agreed Debbie, withdrawing her hand. Adria squeezed and swallowed another mouthful of the foul liquid. She was so wet. This shouldn’t be making her excited but it was. She was going to be a Dolly. Whatever the specifics, that reality was now cast in cement.

“What is it doing to me?” asked Adria fearfully. The doll half of her was disgustingly hopeful, eager. The drug was so warm in her stomach, the warmth spreading out from there. The chemicals were in her blood, getting ready to do something to her. Something awful, something Debbie wanted. There was no way to get the drugs out of her bloodstream, it was too late. She could feel the pulse in her slick, hot vagina. Unconsciously she spread her legs.

“Keep drinking or I make you drink,” said Debbie.

Adria drank. This was her last moment of control, her last act of rebellion, and it was only that she could willingly swallow her doom, instead of having it be forced upon her the way her doll-instincts so desperately craved.

“Good girl,” said Debbie, patting Adria’s shoulder as the last bits of coffee drained into Adria’s mouth. Then she cracked a grin.

“You know, the ethics committee wouldn’t approve this final step unless you did it willingly,” said Debbie.

“Huh?”

“You had to swallow that stuff willingly, while informed of what it was,” repeated Debbie. “Or we’d have to call it off. After all, the research department was only really testing Unsuspect. There was no need to go further, once it was proved that Unsuspect effectively stopped you from realizing how you were being dosed. For two whole weeks, no less.”

“What?” Adria repeated dumbly. There had been a way out?

“Say ‘hi’ to the ethics team for me,” said Debbie, waving at the security camera in the corner of the ceiling.

“What?” Adria looked in horror at the camera.

“Yeah, they were watching to make sure this was voluntary,” said Debbie. “If you refused to drink then we probably would have had to turn you back to how you used to be. Alsen&Alsen does value its marketing managers, of course. Unless they’re so dumb and slutty to turn themselves into a fuck-toy whore on purpose.”

Adria stuck a finger down her throat, trying to vomit onto the carpet. The finger felt so good against her unnaturally sensitive tongue and throat, like a cock in her frustrated vagina, and Adria suddenly couldn’t resist clamping down with her lips and sucking. It felt wonderful for a moment, and then the sexual activity froze the doll in place, and caused her to pull her oral-masturbatory finger back out. Dolls didn’t play with themselves, they were played with by others.

“Bitch, you thought you still had a gag reflex?” Debbie laughed at the frozen dolly. “It’s a cocksucking reflex now. Listen, I’d love to gloat some more but I have a meeting. You have fun now.”

Adria unfroze a few minutes after Debbie left and straightened up with a groan. She could feel the stuff in her belly, warmer now. Pleasurable, like her belly was a clit and it was gently rubbing on something.

Adria looked around her with panicked eyes. Was she still a manager? How long would the drugs take to work? She struggled to think through the fog, deciding on a course of action. She called her boss on the phone.

“Pick up, pick up,” Adria muttered.

“Hello, this is Tom, what can I do for you?” asked Adria’s boss Tom.

“Debbie just tricked me into drinking a huge dose of doll drugs!” blurted Adria.

“Ahh, Adria. Yes, I heard about that project. Do you need anything from me?”

“Well... can’t you get me a cure, or something? Stop it? Reverse it?”

“Come see me in my office.” And then he hung up.

* * *

Nervously, Adria got to her feet. She could feel the horrible, pleasurable warmth of the dolly drugs filling her belly and veins, putting her on a ticking clock. She hurried out of her office, as fast as her weak doll muscles would let her.

It wasn’t very fast. She was walking funny, and it wasn’t just the weakness of her muscles. It was sort of a mechanical, unsteady tottering, swaying from side to side. Adria tried to walk normally but it was like she forgot how.

She was walking like a children’s wind-up toy.

Her coworkers were staring as she tottered past their cubicles. How much did they know? Was everyone in on it but her? Or were they just staring at her inappropriate bimbo outfit? Adria’s cheeks burned when she noticed she was making her empty blow-up doll face without thinking about it. She closed her mouth and blinked deliberately, forcing her arched eyebrows back down, trying to look normal.

She mechanically tottered around a corner and opened the door to her boss’s office.

“Ah, come in, Adria,” he said, and Adria realized that she was again making the blow-up doll face at him. He was a man and he might fuck the dolly. With effort Adria closed her mouth again. The drugs pumped hotly through her veins.

“Help me, pleathe!” Adria whispered. She was lisping. Her mouth felt funny.

“First of all, I have to say that I’m disappointed,” said Tom, clasping his fingers. “This was a test and you did not pass. A smarter or more strong-willed employee would have connected the dots, despite the Unsuspect. You know, Unsuspect is far from 100% effective. I really thought you were management material and would pass the test.”

“I’m thorry!” Adria said, eyes watering as she realized her boss was in on it all along. “I’ll do anything, jutht change me back!”

“And then you failed the second test, just now,” said Tom, barreling on like a steam train. “Why did you willingly drink what Debbie gave you?”

“I—I thought I had no choithe, thee tricked me,” lisped Adria. “And I, I wanted her to pour it down my throat by forthe, tho much, that I thought, it wath a latht act of rebellion to do it mythelf.”

Tom stared at her in surprise. “You’re more of a natural slut than I thought,” he commented. “And you really should have seen through Debbie’s words. I just don’t think you’re a good fit for your current role.”

“Noo... it was the doll drugth... twithting my mind...” Adria muttered, turning her eyes down. Because she knew there was no arguing with him. It was hard to think of anything but his savory thick cock penetrating her doll vagina. He was right, she was a hopeless bimbo. They’d made her that way.

“But we do have a role set up for you,” said Tom. “We can put you back in your old cubicle...”

“Oh, thank you!” Adria gushed, raising her head. “Change me back, let me do my old job!”

“We could do that,” said Tom. “But it’s not in the budget. We can put you back where you were, but it will be up to you to figure out what you can do for Alsen&Alsen in your condition.”

“I—OK?” Adria asked. That wasn’t a solution at all. She was wasting her limited time, she had to get out of here.

“One last thing before you go,” said Tom, standing up and undoing his belt. Adria froze, mouth open, looking at his cock as it popped free. The feeling that this was wrong was drowned under a surging desire for him to have his way with her. She still thought it was wrong, she knew it was wrong, but it felt so good and so right as her boss approached her and forced her down to her knees.

He took about five minutes shoving his cock into the doll’s pussy-like mouth, making it orgasm twice just from that, frozen helplessly in place. He pulled out and spurted across the doll’s face. Then Tom pinched the doll’s nose and suddenly Adria could move again.

“Whuh—" Adria mumbled, dazed.

“Yeah, the nose pinch reflex. Ends the freeze early in case someone wants a doll that moves on its own,” explained Tom.

“Anyway, you think about what value you can provide to the company.” Tom picked the still dazed fuck doll off the floor without apparent effort. He set it down outside his door, then shut the door with a clunk.

Adria blinked her way back to awareness. It had felt so right, so good, that Tom had used her so callously. She could barely summon the energy to be mad at him. Her altered brain was so satisfied with what had happened, that for a long minute all Adria could think about was how she could get it to happen again.

But gradually she regained some of her senses. She had cum on her face. She was a fuck-doll discarded outside her boss’s office and her mouth was open to accept another cock and her eyes looked blank and surprised and empty. And several coworkers, coworkers who until just recently were her subordinates, were looking at her, maybe with pity, maybe with crude interest. They used to respect her. Self-conscious again, her face burned, along with the sick heat of the dolly drugs still working in her veins, still changing her.

She would get out of this somehow. There was at least one more card she could play.

But first she needed to clean her face. She got up off the floor and tottered robotically towards the bathroom, mortified by all the stares. Her face remained locked in a blow-up doll’s surprised, gaping expression, her boss’s cum on her cheek.

To be concluded...