The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepsuckers

by Dennis C. Lee

Bebe woke up with the funniest feeling in her stomach. Usually when she woke up she was hungry for breakfast, but today she felt surprisingly full.

As she got out of the warm bed and stretched her pert agile body she began wondering what exactly happened the night before. Here it was, a weekend, and was she really having the fun she told herself she would all week? Her and her friend Alicia had gone out; that much she remembered. They’d dressed to kill, really dolling it up to tease the guys. And they loved teasing guys. It was what they did best. Bebe had worn a canary yellow camisole top and a short, baby blue denim skirt. She knew with her pink lipstick, violet eyeshadow and long straight golden blond hair, she would drive any man crazy. Ali was a dark brunette, so she undertood the effect her little black dress and dark lipstick would have on the male of her species. They both loved to laugh after their parties, about all the frustrated guys who would be going home that night to jack off with the teasing babes in their minds.

Bebe now noticed a strange taste and texture in her mouth. usually if she’s been drinking the night before she’d have cotton-mouth, but this was different. There was a salty after-taste, and a pasty feeling in her mouth and throat, and her throat was a little sore. What had happened last night?

They had gone to Jon-Paul’s party. He was a French guy they’d met on campus a month ago. He seemed alright, was kinda cute and had some hot fratboy friends the two girls were interested in.

After getting dressed she called Ali, who said she was also feeling a bit ‘headachy’, and the two agreed to meet at The Nook, a little lunch cafe not far from where each lived.

One of JonPaul’s friends, Bill, passed the girls on the way and grinned raunchily. Bebe felt uneasy at this perv gawking at her. What gave him the right? Her obvious distain didn’t faze him.

“What the fuck are you grinning about?” She tried to sound tough, but it didn’t cover a slight anxiety.

“Hey, honeys, just appreciating that two hot babes like yourselves enjoy the kind of party where everybody leaves happy. Like last night.” He actually gaffawed, like some sort of retarded yokel. The girls looked at each other feigning disgust, but actually confused.

Finally Ali shrugged her shoulders. “He’s nuts,” she said, and her friend agreed.

“Later, masterbator.” Bebe gave a limp wave to Bill, who continued to grin like a cat with a canary even as they walked away. In the cafe, another bud of JonPaul’s, Simon, was just putting honey in his lotte when he saw the girls and was reminded of something sweeter, something that had accured the night before.

“You know what your new names are?” Simon asked them before even saying hello.

“What are you talking about, Simple Semen Simon?” Ali quickly quipt and both girls exploded in laughter. She always was the one with a machine-gun wit.

Simon was unfazed. “Hey, I like the nickname Semen. At least its honesty in advertising.”

The girls snickered. But there was something about his manner that made them uneasy. Usually guys were ackward and stuttering in the pretty young girls presense. Something was off kilter this morning.

“Your name,” he pointed confidently at Bebe, almost jabbing her in her right boob, “is Baby Swallows.” Then he nearly fell backing up as he cracked up laughing, as both females glared at him. They were not amused.

Bebe stuttered to get in a retort. “Like, you wish,” was the best she could come up with.

Her friend was quicker, “For someone whose nickname is gonna be Dickless, you are one fucking arrogant asshole,” Ali shot.

“And yours,” Simon went on either ignoring her or not really caring enough to listen to her, “Is Alley Pussycat.” Again he burst up cackling at his own humor. “You know, like you wait in alleys like a stray cat. Only this stray pussy likes to kneel and give head.” He felt the need to explain. These well-fed and spoiled white bitches seemed a bit dimwitted to him. He lacked any kind of respect for them, espescially since both had blown both him and about 20 of his buds. What a party. What a couple of sluts.

What the girls didn’t know was last night JonPaul had drugged them, had given them drinks earlier in the evening that had a chemical with very unusual propereties. It had been developed by his uncle in France, who was in the process of submitting a government report about the new compound. So it wasn’t available to the public—and may never be due to its dangerous, mind controlling properties.

Fifteen minutes after sipping their drinks, the two clueless girls began to feel incredibly tired.

They were told by Bill, who was in on it like a few of the other guys, to follow him to the bedroom. They did unquestioningly, both feeling helpless to do anything but follow sugestions and commands that were directed at them. There, they met several boys who were new to them.

Jon Paul did the commands that hold them in thrall. “You will sleep through all the cocksucking you do tonight. You will be in a state of ‘sleepwalking’, but instead of walking, you’ll be sucking.”

Moments later both hot honeys were in a perfectly strange dreamland. In their minds they found great pride pride in their cocksucking abilities. They imagined insults regarding these abilities to be compliments and would say ‘thank you’ if they were called sluts, whore, skanks, dumb cunts, cum dumpsters, cocksucking trash and so on... The guys had moved in for the action, laughing, pawing and jeering at them.

One of them, Vinny, grabbed Bebe around the waist and glared like an animal capturing a prey into the frightened but unresisting girls eyes.

“You’re going to kiss me,” the burly Italian kid told her, “and you’re going to do it like you’re starved for my attention, you just can’t get enough of me. Then you’re going to feel a great horny craving to suck my dick, and you’re going to beg me to do it.”

The gorgeous blond moaned into the boy’s mouth, their tongues darting back and forth through each other’s mouth, frenching like this was her first and only true love. Of course, he wouldn’t be her only love of the night, though she didn’t know that yet.

“Please, please,” she gasped between face sucks, “please let me do you....”

“Do me? What do you mean, baby? Tell me exactly what you want to do.”

“I, I want to give you pleasure, uh uh,”

“This is pleasure. Having you suck my tongue as I do this,” He twisted her nipple through her shirt. “This is pleasure to me. Isn’t it good for you too, baby.”

“Ah, ah,... yeah. Oh! But I want, I NEED to, uh, uh,uh.... do more. To, to,...” suddenly she whipered, “...suck...”

Vinny was having a good time teasing the fuck outa this newly slutted bitch. “You gotta beg like a horny whore, you dumb cunt.” And she did. For ten minutes she groveled on her knees rubbing her face in the crotch of his pants, begging needily for the honor of lubricating his dick with her tongue, then pushing her head forward to take his manhood all the way down her throat and ejaculate his seed into her gullet.

And that’s what she did. The stupified slut did it twenty times that night. Once to Vinny then once to each of the twenty guys who showed up for the free blowjobs that they’d scarcely believed would happen. They’d been told the plan by JonPaul, who explained the hypnopower effects of Uncle Jacques’ drug. But here they were, and here it was really happening. The proof was in the pudding from their puds that they flooded the inside of the cute young girls cheeks with.

And of course, they were told they would not remember any of it. Somehow, that made it even more fun for the boys.

* * *

“There’s another party tonight.” Simon winked at them and stolled out the door. Something in each girl fluttered like a butterfly in their soft tummies, and they longed to go to that party. Somehow they knew they just had to go. The longing was so great. They immediately talked about it excitedly.

“Oh my god, this is so great, Ali!” The blond’s burst stings the air.

“What are you gonna wear?” The brunette grabbed her friends hand. “We just HAVE to look HOT!”

They didn’t have to worry, they looked scorching in their skimpy, slutty outfits. But they really weren’t wearing very long after they walked into the party. Ten minutes later, each pretty young tart would be naked except for their highheeled sandles—Bebe’s were purple, Ali’s were silver.

This party was different than that of the night before. For one thing, it was at a downtown nightclub, one that had just recently installed a glory hole between the women’s and the men’s bathrooms. A customer need only descend the wooden stairs from the bar to the basement to see the five toilet stallsall in a row. The guys knew to get head you entered stalls 1, 3 or 5. Stalls 2 and 4 had holes drilled on each side, at approximate crotch level, each hole about five inches in circumference. Stall 2 had a sign, written in girlish pink lipstick, that read ‘Baby Swallows’. On stall 4, in whorish bright red, in a diferent feminine hand, was scrawed, ‘Alley Pussycat’.

After a couple special drinks and instruction from JonPaul, Bebe aka Baby Swallows took her place in stall2. She stripped off her top then raised her miniskirt and got on her knees, of course. A dick would poke through the glory ho le. She started off kissing it lovingly. Above her breasts and in her cheeks there raised a rosy hue. She felt flushed with lust.

A kind of routine began. Soft lips, warm cheeks, wet twirling tongue. Lickmoansuckmoanswallowmoan, lickmoansuckmoanswallowmoan, lickmoansuckmoanswallowmoan, lickmoansuckmoanswallowmoan, . . . “And always say thank you after each, as sweetly as possible.”

Everybody lost count.

Every once in awhile a guy would would enter one of the girls’ stalls and bang the bitch up against the wall, which the wannabe whores greatly appreciated. JonPaul had told them they were not just sleepsuckers, they also had become incredibly horny girls who loved the good fuck of a total stranger in their pussys as well.

“You will forget all that you do and that is done to you tonight,” JonPaul intoned after they became even more pliable, more enslaved by the drinks. “Just as you did last night.”

* * *

Bebe woke up with the funniest feeling in her stomach. Usually when she woke up she was hungry for breakfast, but today she felt surprisingly full....

end