The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slavery for the Holidays.

By The Slaver.

Dec 24: Sheriff Tobias entered his home; the place seemed very empty without his wife and kids. ‘Not to worry!’ Thought the Sheriff as he moved through the house and up the stairs. He did not go into the master bed room, but up another flight of stair to one of the guest bedroom in the roof.

Tobias pushed open the room’s door, inside the room he found Isobel, his mistress naked on the bed; her legs open showing her shaved crotch. Then in one swift move, Tobias pulled out his cock from inside his pants. He then dived into the woman with abandonment, still in full uniform. “SHERIFF,” Isobel screamed out as the sheriff pumped his cock into her pussy, he fucked her with a passion that he would never have provided for his straight-laced wife.

Four orgasms later for both of them, Tobias was exhausted and sweaty his uniform stuck to his tight packed body; he rolled off of Isobel. Isobel got up off the bed and dressed, and then without a word she left the room. Leaving the Sheriff on his back laying on the bed, he heard the front door slam as Isobel left. It was Four o’clock already, he was going to be late for duty; even thou his house was on the other side of the Town’s main street from the Sheriff’s office.

Sheriff Tobias ran down the stairs to the ground floor, and was about to go out the front door, when he noticed a glass snow-globe on the hall table; it had not been there when he came in. Sheriff Tobias moved towards the table.

He bent down slightly and picked up the snow-globe looking at the ornament closely. Suddenly a fine white mist started spewing out of the ornament, directly into Tobias’s face. Sheriff Tobias was startled by the occurrence. He tried to move away slightly, but could not; the damage had already been done. He felt disoriented. Through blurred eyes, he saw that the mist was emanating from the snow-globe more profusely now. It surrounded him.

He knew he should move away, but was unable to achieve that. He was still breathing in the white gas, and it was obviously affecting him greatly. His legs felt weak and his upper body began to sway forward and backward as he tried to fight the effects of the gas. But he had inhaled too much of it.

“That’s right breath the fumes in.” a voice laughed. The smell of the mist was sweet Tobias noticed, he could smell it and he felt his head going light as if he had just stood up to fast. The room seemed to sway a little and he felt his balance slipping and he caught himself. “I want you just to focus on my voice Sheriff.” A guy dressed as Santa said; as he walked into the room, and over to Tobias and steadied him on his feet, “Just focus on my voice and listen. Right now your mind is opening up and your gonna learn a whole lot of new things.”

Sheriff Tobias felt his mind opening; he could hear Santa’s voice and everything seemed to freeze in his mind. After what seemed like a long time, he suddenly snapped awake when he heard Santa snap his fingers. “Now let’s see how well you have learned.” Santa said snapping his fingers again.

“What the fuck?” The Sheriff said noticing it was now totally dark outside; he looked at his watch and saw that 4 hours had gone by. “What is a Slaves first duty?” Santa asked. “To obey every order they give.” Tobias said without thinking, the Sheriff gasping as he realized what he said.

“You will address me as Master from this moment on, now strip slave.” Santa barked at Tobias: Santa watched as the Sheriff stripped of his uniform and shorts. The Sheriff was naked in 45 seconds from the time Santa gave the order. When Tobias realized what he had done the Sheriff turned red in the face.

“Why are you doing this to me, Master?” Sheriff Tobias asked. “You will never again question my orders slave.” Santa said, slapping Tobias hard across the face for several minutes, when Santa had finished Tobias’s face was bright red and his noise was breeding, “Will you ever question my orders again Slave?” Asked Santa, “No Master!” came the reply Santa smiled and nodded his head.

“Kneel here slave.” Santa said, who pointed between his legs, “And take my cock out from my pants slave.” Without thinking, Sheriff Tobias knelt before Santa, and pulled his Master’s pants open. Santa’s cock flopped loose from the open front in his pants. Santa’s cock was half hard, but even only half hard the sight of Santa’s cock made Tobias gasp and gulp.

“This is the most important cock you will ever serve slave. Start sucking and worship cock.” Santa barked at Sheriff Tobias, as he yanked the sheriff down to his dick by his short hair. The Sheriff took Santa into his mouth and started to suck on his cock, Santa’s cock expanded quickly in the Sheriff’s mouth; Tobias was gagging on Santa’s cock within minutes.

“Breath through your nose and relax, slave.” Santa laughed, “I know my cock is thick and is 10 inches, but you ‘WILL’ take it with ease slave. Just suck and not think about it.” Tobias throat relaxed, and he stopped thinking about the fact he was sucking another man’s cock. The Sheriff stopped choking and gagging on Santa’s cock. He felt his Masters cock swell and Tobias was soon going all the way down on it. Santa closed his eyes and enjoyed his new slave’s mouth.

Soon Santa felt his dick twitching in his slaves mouth, Santa pulled Tobias off his Cock. “On the floor slave, on all fours, it’s time I bred your whole.” Santa reached into his sack that was beside him, he took out a tube lube and squirted it on to his cock and moved nearer behind Tobias. “This is gonna hurt slave a lot!” Santa said, “But after sometime you will get used to it.”

Santa placed his cock head at the entrance to Sheriff Tobias’s virgin hole, “You will keep still and not move no matter how much my cock hurts your arse. The cock belongs to me and when my seed is deep in your whole you will know there is no escaping your new life as my slave, and of pain.”

Santa push the head of his cock into the Sheriff, Tobias’s whole tried to keep it out, but Sheriff Tobias’s whole was slowly forced open, the lube on Santa’s cock helped him enter the Sheriff’s whole but it was a tight fit. Santa’s cock was wide like a beer can; once the head of Santa’s cock was in Tobias, Santa grabbed Tobias by his shoulders and shoved his cock all the way in to the base, Santa’s nuts bounced against Tobias’s buttocks, the Sheriff screamed. To Sheriff Tobias it felt like he was being ripped in half. Santa didn’t waste time he started to thrust in and out of Tobias’s whole.

Sheriff Tobias scream as Santa picked up the thrusting pace, “Oh God please....” begged Tobias, “Please what slave? Rape your whole so more?” The Master swatted Tobias’s sore ass and started to long dick him, pulling the head of his cock all the way out and shoving it back in, “Your gonna learn to like being raped, and the pain you will constantly feel while being fuck in your pussy.” Santa laughed as he pounded into the Sheriff’s whole.

Deep down Sheriff Tobias wanted to curl up and hide somewhere safe, but he knew there was no place safe for him anymore, he was a pussy boy slut now and there was nothing he could do about it. The Sheriff’s whole was so tight and Santa was so worked up from his conquest of Sheriff Tobias, that Santa didn’t last 10 minutes before he was blowing his man-juice deep inside his new slave. He pulled his cock out of the Sheriff’s whole and it made a loud pop sound as it slid out of Tobias. Santa moved round in front of the Sheriff. He jerked up Sheriff Tobias’s head and shoved his cock in Tobias’s mouth, “Clean my dick.”

Santa’s cock tasted of shit, blood and sweat, Sheriff Tobias licked Santa’s cock clean, Tobias sucked on the cock till Santa took it away. Santa made Sheriff Tobias stand and bend back over, and grip his ankles, Santa produced a butt plug from his sack and lubed it, he then shoved the butt-plug into the Sheriff’s whole, “This will help your whole adjust and keep you ready for fucking at any time. You will wear this butt-plug all the time unless you’re taking a shit, or I or Master take it out Slave.”

“Yes Sir.” Moaned Sheriff Tobias as he felt the plug slid into him. Sheriff Tobias stood up when Santa was finished pushing the plug into his whole, Tobias’s arse felt like it was on fire. “You will come to love being fucked, and the feeling of pain in your whole slave. I know right now your whole is sore but soon you will be begging to be fucked.” Santa put the tube of lube back in his sack.

“Now slave you are to wait here for twenty minutes, then you are to follow me over to the Sheriff’s offices building across the road!” Santa ordered, “Yes master?” Said the Sheriff. “One thing slave, you are to come over as you are, totally naked. Is that understood, slave?” Only a few seconds past before Sheriff Tobias replied, “Yes master!” Santa nodded his head, picked up his sack and left. Tobias just stood there watching the clock; till it was time for him to follow his master.

As Sheriff Tobias left his house and walked over to the Sheriff’s offices building, he did not even think about the fact that he was walking about butt naked. As he entered the outer office on the ground floor, the first thing he saw was some guy dressed as an Elf. The Elf was in fact a local thug who helped Santa. The Elf was not the side people thought an Elf should be; he was over 6 foot and his Elf custom clung to his body.

“Wait in line over there!” The Elf told Sheriff Tobias, pointing to a line of two men, as Tobias moved near the line the guy in the front of the line stepped forwards. Sheriff Tobias waited in line, behind a dirty-blond haired guy, the guy dressed as an Elf then moved and stood behind Sheriff Tobias. The air of the outer office stank of pre-come.

Sheriff Tobias’s cock was rock-hard and, judging by the blunt sensation poking at his ass, so was the Elf behind him. Sheriff Tobias couldn’t think, and couldn’t move, but even if the Sheriff could, he didn’t want to because that wasn’t what Santa wanted, because he was Santa’s obedient slave.

Sheriff Tobias’s own office door opened. “Next!” Come Santa’s voice from inside the office. Turner, a ginger, who had once been one of the Football team’s line-backers in collage, exited the office. He was of cause naked like everyone else in the outer office. Turner’s beer can-thick seven inches bobbed up and down as he stumbled into the outer officer. Turner’s crotch and head had both been totally shaved.

Sheriff Tobias moved forward as the guy in front of him stepped into the office. Tobias vaguely recognized the dirty-blond haired Deputy as Watkins, and youngest son of his best friend, before his mind became empty once more. Slaves didn’t think!

A couple of minutes later and the office door opened again. Santa stepped out of the office, his arm around Watkins. Like Turner, Watkins was naked his dripping, long, beer can, hard cock and low-handing balls were totally free of pubic hair, and his head was completely shaved.

“Next!” Santa said, smirking as he gave Watkins an encouraging slap on his arse. Watkins like Turner stumbled into the outer office, and stood beside Turner. Sheriff Tobias stepped forward into his own office, the door swinging shut behind him. ‘What don’t good slaves do, slave?’ Santa asked, leaning back against the desk, hands on either side of him, the enormous outline of his cock visible in his red Santa pants.

‘Think, or asked questions, sir.” Sheriff Tobias answered, “so what then do Slaves do?’ The coach smirked, “Obey, sir” replied Tobias: Sheriff Tobias moaned as he was rewarded with a wave of euphoria that went straight to his cock.

‘Because?’ Asked Santa, “It makes them feel good, sir!” The Sheriff said, his hips shuddered forward and his cock felt like it was ready to explode, as he was rewarded again, with another jolt to his twitching cock. “Good slave.” Santa looked at Tobias, “Santa is going to show you something else all his slaves do, slave!” Santa murmured in Tobias’ ear.

Sheriff Tobias’s seeping cock was now pointed outwards from between his well-muscled legs. “Step forward, slave” Ordered Santa, as he reached into his sack, and pulled out a razor and a can of shaving cream. Sheriff Tobias moaned, but stared straight ahead as Santa lathered up his genitals, Santa moved slightly back from the Sheriff.

“Look down, slave!” Santa said, Sheriff Tobias obeyed, his hard, twitching dick jutted out from his foam-covered crotch. “Good slave. You see slaves keep themselves nice and smooth for me!” Santa whispered into Tobias’s ear and held out the razor to the Sheriff. “Shave!” ordered Santa, Sheriff Tobias took the razor from Santa and began to carefully shave his crotch.

After a few minutes work Sheriff Tobias had shaved off all his pubic hair; Santa pulled a towel from his sack and wiped the remains of the foam from the Sheriff’s crotch. Then Santa picked up the can of shaving foam again, and he lathered up the Sheriff’s Head. “Shave” Santa ordered again.

Sheriff Tobias completely shaved his own head as he had been ordered to by Santa; Santa ripped Tobias’s head clean with the towel: he then put the towel, razor and can of shaving foam back into sack; he picked up the sack and then ordered Sheriff Tobias to follow him out of the office. Moments later the two men were back in the outer office. Turner and Watkins stood to one side of the outer office, next to each other, their eyes empty. “Join your two Deputies, Sheriff!” Santa told the Sheriff.

Santa watched as Sheriff Tobias walked over, and joined the two other naked, shaved and entranced men. Turning to the Elf who was standing to one side rubbing his crotch through his Green Elf pants, “Bring in the prisoners!” Santa ordered, he watched as the Elf went through a door to the cells. After a few minutes the Elf returned with ‘the prisoners’ who were the final two Deputies who were on duty over the Holidays. The two men were entranced, and had the hands cuffed behind their backs; however both men were still wearing their uniforms, and had not been shaved. The names Parker and Vaughn could be seen on their name tags.

The two men were taken over to the far side of the outer office; the Elf then returned to stand by Santa, “And Sleep!” Santa said touching the Elf on his forehead; the Elf’s eyes rolled up into his head, and his head then fell on to his chest. Santa smiled at the entranced, slightly swaying Elf, he had served his purpose and would now share the same fate as Tobias, Watkins and Turner. “Strip Slave!” Said Santa, the entranced Elf removed his clothes, and was soon naked.

Turning Santa looked at the two entranced Deputies on the far side of the office; the two men were far older than the other lawmen, and the Elf in the room. Santa turned back to the four entranced men beside him. “Stand in front of Deputies Parker and Vaughn.” He ordered, the four entranced men moved over and stood about a Foot in front of Parker and Vaughn. “Now Slaves Watch.” Ordered Santa clicking his fingers.

At once both Parker and Vaughn sat on their feet; both men arched their backs a bit. Then both of the Deputies let out loud farts. Vaughn and Parker’s bowels relaxed and giving way. The two deputies moan and let off more farts; following that thick hard logs of shit, slid from the two Deputies wholes filling the back of their pants.

Then next two wet patches grew in the front of Vaughn and Parker’s pants: the two Deputies moaned as they unleashed a torrent of piss that soaked the front on the two men’s pants. Then the two Deputies rubbed their groins on the floor, mashing their shit in his pants as he did. Vaughn and Parker moaned again and farted, as another load of thick hard logs of shit slid from them and again filled the back of their shit mashed pants; by now the fronts of the two deputy’s pants were completely soaked with their piss.

“Now Sheriff Tobias, Deputies Turner and Watkins and you Elf stand in front of Deputies Vaughn and Parker”; Tobias, Watkins, Turner and the Elf moved in front of the two kneeling men. “Grab your fuck sticks and jerk yourselves off!” The Four men grabbed their cocks, and began jerking off, Santa watched the four guys for a few minutes; “Cum!” Barked Santa, to the four wanking men.

Sheriff Tobias and Deputies Watkins and Turner and the Elf’s cocks exploded, ropes of cum shot from the three lawmen and the Elf’s cocks, covering Vaughn and Parker’s faces, chests, and hair. After several minutes the Sheriff, the two Deputies and the Elf stopped Cumming; they let go of their cocks, panting. “Return to the middle of this office!” Santa ordered, and watched as Tobias, Watkins, Turner and the Elf moved back to the centre on the outer office. Santa turned back to Deputy Vaughn, and Deputy Parker, “Both of you will remain in this state till I release you. Now continue with your orders until I return!”

Santa left the two men too continue their defecation; a strong smell of shit told Santa that more hard logs of shit were on their way, the two men’s pants were now completely soaked with their piss. Santa smiled as he moved back to Tobias, Watkins, Turner and the Elf. Santa picked up his sack and placed it on a desk. And pulled out the can of shaving foam and a razor. After the Elf had been shaved, there were a few last things to do, and then the three lawmen and the Elf would by ready to be shipped out to their new lives.

An hour later Santa stood looking at the three former lawmen, and the former Elf; all four men were now in their new Uniforms. Which were tight Latex Lawmen’s Uniforms; even the Elf. The four men all stood straight and rigged; from the front of their Latex Uniforms the Four men’s cocks pocked out, all four cocks were now encased in tight Metal cock-cages. Watkins, Turner and the Elf were now like Sheriff Tobias Butt-plugged.

Each of the four men’s shaved heads were encased in a rubber hood, with only the nose holes open, so they could breath. A lorry was heard pulling up behind the building. Santa walked out of the outer office down a short corridor, and kicked open the Fire exit. Four men in tight rubber suit, shaved headed and wearing dark glasses entered through the open exit, and moved into the building.

Santa watched as the rubber men led Tobias, Watkins, Turner and the Elf from the building; and into the back of the parked lorry. The rubber men then climbed into the Lorry, the back closed, and the Lorry drove away. Santa’s work was nearly done; all he had to do was deal with Deputies Parker and Vaughn.

Santa stood before the two older Deputies; he had ordered the two lawmen to stop defecating, and pulled out their cocks and jerk off. Now, both men were rock hard and moaning for release. Santa spoke to the two wanking men, “When you cum, the two of you will become permanently lock in the state you have been in for the last four hours. You will have no memory of your old selves. It will seem to you both that your both were always like that” The two men moaned their cock were now too painful to wank for much longer.

“Cum, Now!” Said Santa, clicking his fingers; both at once the two men’s cocks exploded, cum shot from the two men’s cocks, it formed a pool in front of the two men. Santa did not wait to watch what would happen, singing to himself Santa left the building.

THE END: