The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave Train (liam’s story)

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypno mindcontrol hypnosis M/C M/M]

Note: This is not part two of the story ‘slave train’, but the same story from the victims viewpoint.

* * *

“Is this seat Free?". I ask a middle aged gentleman.

For some reason the guy sends a shiver down my spine. He seems dominating and a little weird, even if he is neatly groomed.

“Yes”. he replies and I take the seat opposite him.

I quickly settle down and place my rucksack beside me to keep it safe, Bringing out my walkman, I get ready to listen to some music.

The journey will be for about Eight hours, to the end of the line. The train will stop several times before reaching glasgow as it isn’t an express, but a student has to look after his money and these trains are cheaper.

I think of Jane, who has just jilted me in favour of a bank clerk who looks like a wimp. I know she did the right thing, with me away at college so much of the time, there is no way our relationship could have developed. It still hurts to be ‘dumped’ though.

Looks like I will have to find a new girlfriend at college, How about fiona in my class?

I put my partially wound on Madonna tape into my walkman, and press play.

Thy hypnotic rhythm of the trains rattling is audiable over the music.

This, and the expected boredom of this trip makes me very sleepy...

* * *

[Later]

Opening my eyes, I realise I must have dozed off.

I have had strange dreams, but the details seem to slip my mind. A fog clouds my vision, and in an attempt to clear it, I rub my eyes. Looking around everything remains blurred and I feel so tired.

I lock eyes with the man opposite.

‘He is Jason and I love him.’

Part of me screams inside this isn’t right, but I know it must be, the feeling is so strong. I try to think of something else, but my mind seems to be half asleep.

For some reason I must talk to Jason.

“Shame no one is meeting us at the station Jason.". I say

I try to shake the fog away from my mind, but fail.

“Yes.” He replies “But I can take us were we want to go.".

All of a sudden the desire to sleep overcomes me, I settle down and lose consciousness.

* * *

[Later]

I awake.

‘we are travelling together’ comes the thought past the numbness that is my mind.

Jason is picking up his briefcase, so I pick-up my rucksack.

Automatically I follow him as he leaves the train. It is as if I am walking in a dream.

Walking down the platform, following in his footsteps,we pass a sign saying ‘Warrington bank quay.’.

I hear the tiny voice, muffled by the cloud over my memory, telling me this isn’t my destination. But I ignore it.

Jason reaches a car, After he unlocks it and enter the drivers seat he tells me to take the passenger seat.

I sit down, close the door, then feel a sting in my arm.

Turning I look at Jason and the needle he is holding, then everything goes black.

* * *

The dreams return.

This time there clearer. I see myself sucking Jason’s cock and him taking me up the backside. I want him to do it so much.

My old girlfriend appears, I hate her and all women.

The vision of me chained, and obeying any command appears. Before the entire cycle repeats itself, again and again....

I know I am gay, I know I am Jason’s slave, I know I have to obey!.

* * *

[Later]

Opening my eyes, I see I am in a bedroom. Jason is standing naked before me.

I am also standing, rigidly at attention with my penus errect.

“You are my master, I obey you totally.” I proudly state.

Jason Smiles.

I wait as Jason inspects me. It would be wrong to move before hearing the command to start servicing my master...

[End?]