The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SLAVE OF DR. PEEL

BY THE SLAVER.

Cam entered the lab, and looked around. It was just his luck, caught drinking on campus; he had been given two choices. 1. He could be reported to the campus police, and be expelled from collage. Or 2. Spend the next six Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, as a human lab rat in one of the science labs. Cam had no intention of spending the next six weekends in a science lab with some odd ball science type. He had girls to screw, and bars to drink dry. He’d come to this weekend’s section, but he would skip the rest. He’d say that someone was ill back home, which always worked. Smiling to himself, Cam looked round the lab.

The lab he had to report to was not one of the newer ones, built at great cost to the collage, about seven years ago. This lab was nothing more than what had once been a wooden panelled room. A window looked out onto the collage grounds, in the wall facing Cam, in the wall behind Cam was the door through which he had entered. Half this wall was also covered with shelves crammed full of book, some of which lay open on the floor. Pushed against the wall on Cam’s right was a desk, pilled high with papers, and files. But it was what was on the wall to Cam’s left was what caught, and held Cam’s attention. Standing in the middle of the wall were two glass-fronted cabinets, each cabinet was about the size of a phone booth. The insides of the cabinets were stuffed full of wires, tubing and electronic probes. A metal skullcap with a myriad of fine, foil like wires fanning out from its crown was connected to probes in the cabinets roofs. What looked like metal ropes could be seen hanging down from the roof. Beside each cabinet were large and egalitarian looking machines, thick power cables joined the cabinets at their bases.

“You like what you see?” Asked a deep powerful voice behind Cam, who turned to see who had spoken? Standing in the open doorway was the biggest man Cam had ever seen. As the guy walked into the room, closing the door behind him, he seemed to shine power. As he looked at the guy, Cam had the strangest feeling that he wanted to be controlled, and mastered by this guy. He didn’t answer, but just nodded his head. “By the way, I’m Doctor Peel. You must be Cam. Welcome.” He grabbed Cam’s hand, and shook it hard, pumping it up and down like he was pumping water from a well. Cam winced the guy’s grip was like a vice. Doctor peel let go of Cam’s hand. Cam still hadn’t spoke. The feeling that he wanted the guy to control him was getting stronger.

‘Yes, you’re about 21 I’d guess, and strikingly attractive in that sultry wolf boy way of yours. Lean and well built. And not forgetting that beautiful tight bubble arse of yours.’ Peel thought, to himself, as he looked Cam over in a glance. He felt in his pocket for the stun gun he was carrying. Cam shook his head, and shock off the feeling of control. “No, I don’t. It looks like something out of a horror movie.” Cam managed to say. Peel just shrugged. “Maybe latter, we can talk about it, but for now would you please tidy the desk for me. I’ll get some coffee for us both.” Cam turned towards the desk. Peel pull out the stun gun, and as he was feeling horny & humorous jabbed Cam in his bubble backside. Cam cried out. Peel zapped Cam again, this time for several seconds. Cam was paralysed, and rendered speechless, he slumped to the floor just like a sack of shit. Peel had to work fast, he throw the gun on his desk and knelt beside Cam. As quick as he could Peel stripped Cam naked, his hand gently groped the boy’s soft uncut member, but only for a few seconds, before he grabbed Cam under his shoulders and dragged him over to the cabinets.

Cam was having the strangest dream, it must be a dream, and it could not be real life. Cam seemed to be lying of the floor of a lab, unable to move or speak. Some guy, who Cam seemed to know, was a doctor, but he did not know how he knew. Was peeling off his closes. Cam could not feel the guy’s hands as they were run all over his naked body, or his own member become erect as the guy wanked him off. As his cock become more and more erect a blackness slowly filled Cam’s mind.

Peel heard Cam come round. Cam was now suspended inside one of the cabinets be metal ropes, the skullcap was firmly in place on his head, and attached to the cabinet’s roof probes. Peel walked over to the cabinet. “What the fucking hell”, cam cried, as he looked down at himself. A part from being suspended in one of the wired cabinet, he was now dressed in a skin-tight black rubber full-body suit. The rubber suit clung tight to his body, accentuating his taut physique. The suit was all in one piece, including black rubber boots. The sleeves of the rubber suit came down to his wrists, the collar of the rubber suit went half way up his neck, the suit was sealed securely in place.

“I see that you’re back with us.” Smiled Peel as he walked over to Cam and rubbed his hand over Cam’s rubber covered chest. This time Cam could feel Peel’s hand. He tried to pull away, but found that he was held fast in the cabinet, by the metal ropes. Cam tried to cry out but found that his mouth was dry, and he could not utter a sound. Peel gave another smile. “I’m afraid your vocal cords won’t work, well not for at lest 7 hour. By which time you will be nearing the end of your retraining, and won’t care one way or the other.” Cam looked hard at Peel. Retraining, what retraining, he thought. Peel’s hand stroked the side of Cam’s face, who flinched, Peel laughed. He grabbed hold of Cam’s face in both hands. “My you are a fusty little fucker. Well, soon all you’re want is to be fucked, or sever cock.” Laughing Peel letting go of Cam’s head.

Cam tried to move, or speak but could do neither. A look of evil crossed Peel face. “This cabinet you’re in, is an invention of mine. In under an hour, it will begin turn you from the Alpha Jock Male you are now. Into a total gay, sub bottom. Soon, you’re only purpose in life will be to sever or to be fucked.” Cam could not believe his ears. Peel looked at his watch. “It’s getting late, better start, a lot to do.” Peel walked over to a wireless keypad on his desk, his hand flicked across the pad. There was a hum of power from the cabinet and a blinding pain in cam’s head, Cam’s eyes rolled up into his head and his eyelids began fluttering spasmodically as peel’s program began to run. Cam’s mind could not fight what was happening to it, so it just shut down. This was just what Peel wanted to happen, with Cam now out cold, there was nothing to stop Peel’s program lodging deep in Cam’s brain.

Peel stood in his lab, looking at Cam laying face down on the floor encased in another rubber suit. Well, the suit cam had on was not actually rubber. It smelt like rubber, it felt like rubber and it looked like rubber, but is wasn’t. In fact it was another invention of Peel’s. Nasty things happened to people who tried to be encased in rubber 24/7. Peel’s invention allowed the skin to breathe, and there was no heat build up. The suit Cam now wore had thin rods in the legs, which spread his legs apart. Cam’s arse hole could be seen through an open flap in the suit. Peel walked nearer to Cam. As he did so, he picked up a bottle of lube.

Peel put lube onto one of his hands, and all over an arm. Then he walked over to Cam’s spread legs, which gave him easy access to Cam’s arse. Peel thrust two of his lubed fingers into Cam’s arse, and started to work them in deeply. Cam let out a loud moan, and tried to pull back off the invading fingers. Peel took no notice he just pushed in another finger causing even louder moans, a fourth finger quickly followed. Peel worked his four fingers in, and out of Cam’s arse. After a short time of thrusting, Peel tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and slammed his whole fist into Cam’s virgin butt. Cam let out a loud cry, as he felt his arse stretch as Peel’s fist penetrated him. Then Cam felt his arse-hole snapped shut around Peel’s wrist. Firmly lodging Peel’s fist in his butt. Peel then punched fucked Cam’s arse. With each thrust he managed to push more, and more of his arm into Cam’s arse. He pushed his arm into Cam, until it was past his elbow. Then he pulled his arm out, till only his fist was in. Then with out warning, Peel thrust his whole arm back in. Causing Cam to let out a loud howl, and passed out. Peel pulled his arm out completely. He cleaned up his fist and arm. And then he dragged Cam back into the cabinet. It wasn’t long before Cam’s eyelids started to flutter spasmodically, again, as more retraining bombarded his brain.

Cam once again lay on the lab. He was still in the suit that spread his legs apart, the flap wide open, showing his arse-hole. Peel was kneeling between cam’s spread legs; he was rubbing lube onto his rapidly hardening cock. Peel stopped rubbing lube onto his cock, and placed the tip of his now erect cock, very close to the entrance of Cam’s hole. Peel reached forwards and gently slapped Cam on his face. Cam stirred, and opened his eyes. All at once Peel lunched forwards; his cock tore into Cam’s hole. Cam moaned loudly as more, and more of Peel’s cock went in.

Cam felt his cock twitched, and started to harden as Peel started to fuck his arse. “Your arse is tight, Man!” Panted Peel, as he speeded up his thrusting. “Even after you’ve had my fist up it. Well don’t worry, you’ll soon have larger things than my fist or cock up your hole.” Peel carried on pumping into Cam’s arse. Peel took no notice of Cam’s moans and cries.

Cam’s head felt like it would burst, waves of lust rippled through Cam’s body as his prostate was hit by Peel’s member. Peel screamed, ached his back, and spooled cum into Cam. As this happened, Cam’s mind totally collapsed. Cam just lay still on the floor, and whimpered. Peel climbed off of Cam and moved round to his head. “Good boy, that’s much more obedient.” Said Peel, he rubbed his cum covered cock through Cam’s hair; soon Can’s hair was matted with cum and shit. Cam just lay still, a stupid look on his sweat-covered face.

Peel then knelt in front of Cam, so his cock was near to Cam’s mouth. Peel had been jerked his cock, it was now hard, and erect again. Cam’s eyes were level with the erection. Only just against his will, Cam opened his mouth. “Now boy, it’s time that you showed me what a good cock-sucker you are. Now, just open wide and take all my erection in that hot mouth of yours. Now show me what a wonderful blow-job you can give.” Said Peel. Cam opened his mouth, wide. Peel smiled, as he guided his throbbing erection, into Cam’s waiting watering mouth. Cam’s moist, warm mouth completely engulfed Peel’s cock, right down to his ball sacks. Cam’s mouth and throat went to work on the hard cock. Peel grabbed hold of Cam’s head, and began humping his tight, hot mouth. It did not take long before he cum, straight into Cam’s mouth. “Fuck” Panted Peel as he pulled out.

Again, he wiped his cock in Cam’s hair. Peel then got ready to leave the room. As he neared the door, he turned and spoke to Cam. “You’ve now completely reprogrammed, it was far quicker than I had expected. Now all that has to be done is to make you completely bold, and remove any face hair you have. After that you will be encased in your own rubber suit, which you will wear 24/4. After that you will be able to return to collage life. But you will still be totally mine.” Cam just lay meekly on the floor waiting; slowly darkness filled his mind.

Monday morning: Cam’s fellow students had a big surprise. It seemed that over the weekend, cam had become a totally different person. His hair had been shorn so short that it looked like he was bold, his face had been shaved of it two day stubble. He attended all his classes, made no trouble at all. At the end of classes, instead of heading to the nearest bar for a drink, or to pull a piece of skirt. Cam announced that he had some work to do, but first he had to help DR. Peel in the lab. When his friends tried to asked about Peel and the lab. Cam told them that it was none of their bossiness.

THE END ?: