The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SlaveMaker Machine

Synopsis:

The SlaveMaker is a machine intended to utilize a variety of mind control elements (including sexual pleasure) to create slave-like behavior in the subject. A variety of technologies are used to induce hypnotic trance, with the goal of creating full compliance to the suggestions given.

Subject Selection:

The subjects targeted to participate in the experiment will be obtained using highly refined market segment advertising, this advertising will center on the use of hypnosis in order to improve sexual pleasure and performance. It is believed this will provide the experimenters with a slate of candidates already possessing or exhibiting a predisposition to hypnosis. Candidates will be young males.

Trance induction:

The coalescence of drugged-induced state coupled with electromagnetic temporal lobe stimulation, audio subliminals, video subliminals and Eriksonian script will create a situation of maximal hypnotic predisposition.

The “SlaveMaker” Machine: Mechanical Overview

There are four components to the SlaveMaker machine, they are:

Console

A PC-based computer with 8 channel audio capability, monitor, microphone and headphones (for the experimenter). It will be used by the experimenter to control all aspects of SlaveMaker.

Chair

Custom-modified reclining chair, similar to a dentist’s chair. It is however, outfitted with stirrups. The chair is designed to accommodate the subject in a reclining position. The subject will be nude, and restraints will be applied to both legs, arms and torso. The restrains will immobilize the subject during the process, and also provide the experimenters with unfettered access to all of the subjects anatomy. The restraints also provide an important psychological reinforcement of the helplessness and vulnerability of the subject. The chair is designed to elevate and spread the legs.

Helmet

The helmet is based on a modified open face motorcycle helmet. It is however, equipped with the following elements:

  • Built-in earphones.
  • A nose/mouth anesthesia gas mask, attached via PVC tube to the N2O evaporator/rebreather kit.
  • A 7″ LCD screen with VGA input.
  • The electromagnetic transducer elements taken from a Shakti god helmet (see link).

The helmet is thus designed to fulfill the following tasks:

  • administer anesthetic gas, or other drugs via inhalation as required to the subject
  • administer electromagnetic wave patterns to reinforce certain mental states
  • audio content through headphones (subliminal audio, brainwave stimulation, hypnotic inductions and commands)
  • visual content (hypnosis inducing content in the form of spirals, blinking LED’s, erotic video and imagery etc…

Physical Stimulation Devices (PSD’s)

In order to provide the pleasure reinforcement of the Pavlovian programming, 3 devices will stimulate the subject’s sexual organs.

Nipple Stimulation:

Nipple stimulation will be provided in the form of low voltage, alternating current waveforms. The electrical clamps will be attached to each nipple, and current will be applied to each nipple independently via isolated channels. An audio amplifier provide appropriate levels of current/voltage to the nipple clamps. The amplifier will be connected to the console via audio cable.

Penis Stimulation:

The subject’s penis will be stimulated via a Fleshlight device, connected via USB to controlling computer. Alternatively, penis stimulation may be provided via a penis pump attached to a reciprocating gearbox and motor. This would also be connected to the console via USB port.

Anal Stimulation:

A dildo, connected to a reciprocating gearbox on a DC stepper motor will provide anal stimulation. The experimenter will be able to adjust the intensity, depth, and speed of the dildo.

Oral Stimulation:

The experimenter may wish to experiment with either real or simulated fellatio. In this case, the oral/nasal gas mask would be replaced by a nose mask only. In this configuration, the subject would be made to perform fellatio, either real or simulated.

Programming

Once a subject has entered into trance, and series of commands may be given. These commands shall be reinforced using pleasure/pain Pavlovian techniques, whist the subject remains in trance.

Programming will involve the careful coordination of the hypnosis inducing/trance reinforcement track, as well as the activation of physical stimulation devices.

Steps to Programming

Pre-Induction:

Subject is welcomed in a small, quiet room. The setting is clinical so as to reinforce a benevolent/Hippocratic environment. Upon arrival, he is asked to sign the appropriate consent forms. The room is fitted with video cameras.

The subject will be alone with the experimenter. He will then be invited to disrobe, and to evacuate. A commercial enema (Fleet) may be offered in order to ensure a clean bowel tract. Room temperate is set to warm (27C), in order to provide a comfortable temperature to the nude subject. It is understood that the subject will have eliminated all hair in his pubic and buttocks area.

At this point, the subject is asked to sit in the chair. His legs are placed in the stirrups. Arms are placed on each arm rest. Restraints are applied mid-thigh and ankle, forearms, and torso.

The subject is outfitted with the helmet. His vision is now obstructed by the LCD screen, and his hearing is muffled due to the headphones.

The anesthesia mask is placed over his nose and mouth. It is tightly held using a strap built-into the helmet. A small condenser microphone is placed in the mask. It will allow the experimenter to hear the (albeit muffled) responses from the subject.

The helmet is connected to the computer console via audio, VGA/HDMI and USB ports.

The anesthesia mask is connected via corrugated flexible pvc tubing to a rebreather bag. The input of the bag is attached to a device that will evaporate the N2O. There is a valve system that allows switching from Nitrous Oxide to a Amyl Nitrate vaporizer. This providers the controller/experimenter to administer “poppers” to the subject.

It this point, the subject is expected to be quite aroused, although, nervousness or fear may be effecting erection.

The subject is now ready to commence hypnotic induction.

Hypnotic Induction:

The subject is now sitting, reclined naked in the chair. His legs are up, and open. They are restrained in the stirrups using straps. Arms are restrained, and attached to the arm rests. The subject is also restrained at the torso. He is wearing the helmet.

Hypnotic induction will follow the standard Eriksonian method. The subject will be given suggestions involving relaxation. These suggestions will be accompanied by audio beta waves, subliminal messages reinforcing relaxation, beta wave patterns will appear on the LCD screen.

In addition, the EMW temporal lobe transducers will be emitting beta waves. These three forms of stimuli (audio, visual, and brainwave) will significantly reinforce the suggestions given, and place the subject in a very relaxed, suggestive state.

At this time, the N2O vaporizer will be activated, administering a mix 70/30 (N2O/O2) gas to the subject via the anesthesia mask. This will further propel the subject into a semi-conscious, relaxed state.

This process is expected to go on for 10-20 minutes (depending on the state of the subject), as the audio, video and brain wave patterns work in a programmed loop.

Trance State

It is expected that following a period of 10-15 minutes, the subject will have reached a trance state. This will be verified using a variety of suggestibility tests.

Suggestions/Commands

With the subject now in a deep state of hypnosis, the experimenter will begin to issue commands. These commands will enforce behavioral changes. Possible commands include:

The commands are given orally (heard through the headphones, and enforced visually). The condenser microphone located in the anesthesia mask allows the subject to answer, and be heard by the experimenter.

The subject will be asked a series of questions under trance and asked to acknowledge and agree to suggestions given. Responses to agreement will be used to trigger pleasure stimuli.

At this point, the subject will provided with a one of a variety of sexual fantasy scripts. These carefully planned scripts will further reinforce the commands given. The scripts will be played through the audio and video channels. The scripts will involve full motion video, still images, and subliminal messages. This process will lead to increased arousal in the subject. A full erection is expected at this time.

The scripts are interactive, in that positive responses on the subjects part will trigger activation of the physical stimulation devices (PSD’s).

At this time, the penis or pump or Fleshlight is applied to the subject’s penis. Nipple clamps are also applied to his nipples.

The subjects anus is lubricated with KY or similar lubricant. The dildo is also lubricated, and placed so that the dildo is aligned to the subjects anus.

Fantasy script is synchronized with the physical stimulation devices (PSD), and electromagnetic wave (EMW) brain stimulation. The subject’s oral responses trigger the PSD’s, creating a self-perpetuating loop. The more the subject is excited, the more he is to respond in agreement to the commands. The more he responds in agreement, the more he is rewarded with additional stimulation.

The subject is repeatedly ordered not to orgasm, and the intensity of stimuli is controlled (as best as possible) to remain below the threshold of orgasm. As such, this process will go on for as long as 60 minutes. It is a crucial part of reinforcing the suggestions given the subject.

Climax Under Trance

At a point where it is believed that maximum indoctrination is achieved, the subject is stimulated by increasing current to the nipples. Amyl nitrate is now applied (Amyl nitrate is known evoke “feelings of submissiveness” among subjects. It also helps relax the sphincter muscle. The dildo is now prepared for anal entry. The subject is asked to “permit the entrance of the dildo, thus cementing his pledge to obey the commands and suggestions given”. Once provided (it has never been denied) the subject is anally penetrated whist intensely stimulated with the fleshlight, and electrical nipple stimulation. Immediately prior to orgasm he is ordered to orally confirm his obedience to the experimenter/master. Upon orgasm, he is drugged with 100% NO2, propelling him into an unconscious/semi-conscious state.

Whist unconscious, the subject is liberated of the restraints, helmet, and PSD’s. He will reawaken on this own within a few minutes.

Conclusion

It is believed that this process will be very effective in placing subjects in a highly suggestive state, thus providing the opportunity to invoke significant control over their minds, cognitive processes, and will. By employing known hypnosis techniques, and amplifying their effects with brainwave stimulation, audio and visual stimuli, drugs that affect the brain and sexual stimulation the hypothesis that “the subject cannot be compelled to do something he or she would not do in real life” is highly suspect.

Prologue

It would be improper to classify this document under the rubric of “science fiction”, as all of the techniques outlined are mentioned in scientific literature. It is the author’s wish that the ideas expounded in this paper form the framework for further research and development of the “SlaveMachine”.