The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave Improvements.

(Someone I know and like suggested I should try and write an mm story for once,so I am,but suspect this will be the only 1 I do write!)

Sir Derek had been seeking a full time male slave for some years now,to run the house for him,and do all the household duties without actually needing to pay domestic servants,which was not a cheap way of doing things,and didnt satisfy him totally as a Master.

Sir Derek was both gay and dominant,a true Master in all senses of the world,but the only men interested in the work he wanted a male slave to do wanted to be ‘maids’ and that didnt appeal to him in the slightest! He only wanted a gay male slave,nothing more than that.He had a substansial playroom downstairs with just about every toy and delight possible for a bondage Master to own,and he enjoyed his work greatly.

One day however he received an application for the position through his advert on 1 of the BDSM sites from a man in his early forties seeking such a position. However he openly admitted he wasnt gay,and therefore didnt know if he was truly suitable for the position advertised,as he told Sir Derek the thought of actual gay sex didnt appeal to him in the slightest,and while oral would be possible he would find it impossible to do more than that.Sir Derek simply smiled on reading this fact and picked up the phone and dialled a number.

“Dr Ross,that serum you wished to try out,I may have an opportunity for you to do so.” he said.

“Excellent.“said the Doctor,“I have worked for many years on the process of controlling erotic thoughts and desires,and now so soon after the work is completed,I can test it out.”

Sir Derek promptly wrote back to the man concerned,Steve,and he invited him to visit his house for a trial period of a weekend to see how things went between them,and so they could both decide whether to make things permanent.Steve agreed for this to happen,and they arranged he would travel up a few days later,and that Sir Derek would meet him at the station.Steve was slightly nervous about all this,he’d really hoped to find a Mistress to serve,but with no success,Mistresses having a large number of male slaves to choose from,and he was just 1 of many.He wasnt gay, but thought that if he could find a Master who could accept this fact then things would be fine.

He was met by Sir Derek at the station,taken back to his large home and given a guided tour.When Steve was shown the playroom he was very impressed,he’d always enjoyed lots of bondage,and some of the delights in Sirs playroom were truly amazing,he was looking forward to having lots of fun in there.Having been given directions where to do so,Steve made them both a cup of coffee and then returned to the living room,so they could discuss things together.

“So you’re not gay?And the advert clearly states I am.“asked Sir Derek,“In that case may I ask why you applied for this position.”

“Fair question Sir,“Steve replied,and explained to him about his unsuccessful search for a Mistress,and how he enjoyed domestic duties so much that he thought he would try an application,and just see how Sir Derek reacted to it,he admitted not expecting a reply but was pleased when getting one,“I hope you admire my honesty in telling you this Sir.”

“I do indeed,and thats why I’m prepared to give you a chance,“he said.

“Thank you Sir.“Steve respectfully replied.

“Why dont you go and get settled in,“smiled Sir Derek,“then you can show me your domestic skills,and I can show you my bondage ones.”

“That sounds a marvellous idea Sir.“beamed Steve happily,“I will return very shortly.”

When he did return Sir Derek was waiting for him smiling,with a collar in his hand,and said to him,

“There is just 1 rule in my playroom,my slaves are totally naked apart from their collar,I trust that is OK for you?”

“Yes Sir,no problem at all as far as I’m concerned.“Steve replied,and knelt for Derek to put the collar around his neck.He did so,and then said, “Follow me slave.” and led him back to the playroom.Both of them had a marvellous time there,Steve being heavily restrained and teased with various toys,both having a wonderful time.At the end of the session while still having Steve tied down Sir Derek removed the mouthpiece from Steve’s hood,popped his cock in his mouth and said,

“Satisfy me slave,show me your gratitude.”

“Yes Sir,“Steve said as best he could and began sucking and playing with Sir Dereks cock,it was OK in Dereks view,but nothing more,he suspected Steve was only doing it because it was expected of him,and not through pleasure.Derek gently removed his erect cock from Steve’s mouth,smiled at him and said,

“I think you need to relax more,and if you are willing to trust me I would like to give you something to make you do so.”

“Yes Sir,if you so wish,“said Steve surprised,“as long as its safe of course.”

“Of course it is,“Sir Derek said reassuringly to him,“I think we will both enjoy the effects.”

“Good,then Sir you have my permission to do so.“said Steve unsure of what he was letting himself in for.

“I’ll be back in a minute or two,“said Sir Derek,adding as an afterthought,“dont go too far!” to his heavily restrained slave.He went upstairs and collected the bottle of serum that Dr Ross had provided him with,along with the sterile needles,then went back down to his playroom.

“Just a small dose for now,“Sir Derek said,“more permanent effects may come later,when Dr Ross knows the results!”

He showed Steve the bottle,explained to him that he would give him 1 injection in his arm,and 1 in each nipple and that he would be ‘amazed’ by the effects it would have on him.Steve nervously agreed,and Sir Derek injected him 3 times as promised,and awaited the results.Steve shook violently as the serum took control of his mind and body,and Derek looked on in nervous trepidation.After a few minutes Steve stopped shaking,opened his eyes,Derek noticing his now clear pupils,and said,

“Master,I belong to you completely,you are free to do with my pathetic body as you wish.”

Sir Derek smiled and said,“Pleasure me slave,bring me to climax with your oral skills.”

What a difference to 15 minutes before,Steve was now giving him the best oral sex he had ever experienced (and he’d had some good oral in his time!) and he had to resist determinedly to avoid blowing his load in his mouth in a matter of a minute or so,and he certainly didnt want it to stop as he was in heaven.Eventually he could hold no longer, shooting a heavy load of creamy cum into Steve’s mouth,and he happily swallowed every drop.Steve was still quite happy to milk Sir Derek for every drop until he was told breathlessly to stop.After a little while and Derek had recovered slightly,he began getting hard again,and knowing that there was still plenty of time for the effects to keep working,he ordered Steve to lay over the bed with his rear open for inspection.Naturally Steve did just as he was commanded,any concerns he would normally have had having been wiped away by the serum,which now had total control of him. After a few moments,Sir Derek lubed up his slaves rear,popped a condom on himself,and proceeded to fuck his slave absolutely senseless for over an hour,only stopping to recover his erection after cumming within him,all the time this was happening Steve was making all the sounds of sexual pleasure,that you wouldnt expect from a straight man being fucked by another man!

At the end of this time Sir Derek took Steve to his bedroom to,as he put it ‘sleep things off’,and hopefully return to normal as he had been told should happen by Dr Ross.A couple of hours later or so Steve found Sir Derek sitting quietly in the front room watching television,and moving respectfully towards him said,

“Sir,may I ask you a question?”

“Of course,“said Derek,“feel free to do so.”

“What did you do to me Sir,the effect was incredible,I had no idea I would enjoy being fucked so much.”

“Oh that,“laughed Derek,“I gave you a trial dose of the first stage of a process that a medical friend of mine has been working on,to override the sexual natures and desires of any person in the world,with the right mix it would be possible to turn a demure,straight 18 year old girl into the most ardent lesbian nymphomaniac if was so desired,but thats not my plan.And thats only the first stage of the full process my boy!”

“The full process?“asked Steve baffled.

“With the full process,and fuller injections it would be possible to make the effects permanent,in other words I could make you either bisexual or even totally gay if I so wished,though I would seek your permission for that to happen,but the temporary effect seems very good!“he smiled wickedly.

“How does it work Sir?I would like to know before agreeing to too much use of it.“replied Steve.

“Thats understandable,“Sir Derek said,“the serum goes to work on your mind,overwhelming all your natural sexual desires,and replacing them with whichever version of the serum you have been injected with.It would be possible to make you think you were a lesbian woman with sufficient processing,mind the other woman would get a shock I guess if we did!”

Steve laughed,“Yes I think she would!Are there any other effects?”

“No,none at all,“said Derek lying through his teeth.“its perfectly safe,and only affects the natural sex drive part of your mind,you would be free in every other way.Would you be willing to do this if we come to a permanent arrangement?”

“I guess so,“said Steve,“if it has no other effects and it keeps my Master happy then why not.”

The rest of the weekend went well,both parties being very happy with each other,and they even agreed a date when Steve would move in permanently as Sir Derek’s slave.After he had left Sir Derek rang Dr Ross to tell the Doctor his news.

“Yes,it worked perfectly,the effects only lasted a short time as was planned,and he even enjoyed the experience.What is more,having seen the success of stage 1 I have arranged for him to become my permanent slave and servant in 2 weeks time,and he has agreed to further,ie more permanent use of stage 1 on his mind.What I havent told him about is the other stages I have planned for him!”

“Oh good.“said Dr Ross,“I will plan to visit in 2 weeks time to carry out the treatment!”

(2 weeks later)

Steve was again greeted by Sir Derek at the station,and assisted with his bags to the car.On the journey home Sir Derek had explained why he had asked Steve to get there about 10 in the morning.

“I have a guest coming for dinner tonight,a Doctor friend,and I wished for you to have time to settle in before preparing a meal for us.We intend to have some fun with my slave after dinner,so I have called in a local girl to help clear away afterwards,so that we can all have some fun together.”

“Thank you Sir,thats fine,the help will be much appreciated.“said Steve dutifully.

“Thats no problem,she’s a single girl who enjoys the ‘scene’ herself,so you may have some fun together sometimes.She switches roles,and as I am permitting you bisexuality in your sex drive reprogramming there is no reason why you may not become ‘friends’ in the future.”

The evening came and Steve answered a knock on the door,a cute but short young girl,Steve estimated no more than 5foot 2 (he was 6feet), very slim and flat chested with dark hair was standing there.Steve was surprised how young she was,she could only have been in her early twenties.

“Hi,“she said enthusiastically,“you must be Steve,I’m Lucy,I’m here to help you with the meal tonight.”

“Hi Lucy,pleased to meet you,“said Steve,“I appreciate the help.”

Steve and Lucy went off to the kitchen to prepare things for the meal,they got on well together despite the age difference of 20 years or so (he guessed),and Lucy told him all about her,life as a science student and how it was nice to be able to do jobs like this for a little extra money.Steve told her all about his life as well.After a while the doorbell rang,Steve went and answered it,greeted Dr Ross,and took the Doctor into meet Sir Derek,served them drinks,and informed them that dinner would be served in about 20 minutes.

Dinner passed off well,Steve and Lucy serving it in a pair of Butler and Maid outfits provided for them for the occasion.At the end of the meal Dr Ross and Sir Derek thanked them both,told Steve to prepare himself for the playroom,and for Lucy to tidy away as requested and then join them there if she wished to.She happily agreed,she enjoyed her bondage fun,and Sir Derek was very good in that field.Sir Derek handed her the agreed wages for the night and then he and Dr Ross left the room.

When Steve got to the playroom,Sir Derek and Dr Ross were already there waiting for him.They explained to him that the main reason for Dr Ross’s coming had been to do Steve’s sexual reprogramming to Sir Derek’s satisfaction,and that they would now be carrying that work,this was why Steve and Lucy had been instructed to eat before they served the meal,so this could happen.Steve agreed to this,he lay on the table and Sir Derek tied him down tightly,then both he and Dr Ross restrained him further at neck,wrists and ankles with metal restraints.They explained to him that this was for his own protection,as he might jerk severely and fall off the table if he wasnt held down like this.Dr Ross explained the procedure,that he would receive injections into both arms,both nipples and his cock,that after a few minutes,he would be released and would be fine apart from the ‘amendments’ to his sexual desires.

Dr Ross filled the syringes with the serum,and commenced his work with the injections to the nipples and cock,beyond relaxing him Steve noticed little difference,apart from a desire to suck cock very soon! He felt sleepy however when Dr Ross inserted the 2 injections into his arms,and soon dropped off into a deep sleep.When he woke up again,the only person he could see was Lucy,her naked body asleep on the table next to him,he didnt know what had happened to her,but assumed she had wanted some amendments to her sexual desires too,and presumed she had an injection into her pussy walls,where his had gone into his cock.

Eventually she came round,looked at Steve and asked,

“Whats going on,I came down here and I felt a hand round my mouth,and then a prick in my arm,and the next thing I knew I was waking up here.”

“No idea,“said Steve,“I was hoping you were going to tell me!”

Just then they heard voices,and Dr Ross and Sir Derek returned to the playroom,

“Whats happening to us?“Steve and Lucy cried in unison.

“Slave improvements!“joked Sir Derek,“You 2 people will make us the perfect slaves,but live as a loving couple together as well so noone will know whats happened to you!”

“Improvements?“Lucy said very nervously.

“Yes,improvements,“said Dr Ross firmly,“the perfect slaves,totally obedient to their Owners,totally controlled by us,but at the same time living the life of a happy loving couple to the outside world!All I have to do is programme you accordingly,which I will now do.”

Dr Ross gave them each an injection into the neck,and then lowered a headset over their forehead,eyes and ears,

“Already,“Dr Ross said,“that injection I gave to each of you is rewiring your minds totally,teaching you total obedience to us, and........” as Sir Derek assisted by plugging a mouthpiece into each of them,and placing a mask over their noses,".......the gases within your breathing units will complete the work of removing all ‘unnecessary’ data from your thoughts,by clogging your neural synapses,making it impossible for you to think for yourselves.I now switch the headset on,and the lights and voices will take control of you,reprogramming your minds entirely as we wish them to be.”

For the next hour or so Lucy and Steve lay there as all the ‘upgrades’ were carried out to them,but eventually the programming switched off, the headset stopped flashing and the gases stopped pumping into them, the moment of truth had arrived for Dr Ross and the work.They disconnected Steve and Lucy from the machines,told them to sit up,and slowly and steadily they did so.

The 2 of them looked at each other,then Dr Ross spoke,“Female unit report status.”

Lucy blinked and replied,“Female unit reports neural synapse rate as nil,data download as complete,obedience level of 10(maximum),and sexual status of 5 (true bisexuality).Totally prepared and controlled by her Owners for use as they wish.She has been programmed to show additional romantic attachment to a male unit called Steve.”

“Thank you female unit,you will henceforth be known as Lucy,report completed,return to standby mode.“Lucy sighed gently and closed her eyes.“Male unit report status.”

Steve blinked and replied,“Male unit reports neural synapse rate as nil,data download as complete,obedience level of 10,and sexual status of 4(slightly gayer,but very much bi.).Totally prepared and controlled by his Owners for use as they wish.He has been programmed to show additional romantic attachment to a female unit called Lucy.”

“Thank you male unit,you will henceforth be known as Steve,report completed,return to standby mode.“Steve sighed gently and closed his eyes.

“Well that seems to have worked quite well!“laughed Sir Derek.“A very successful evening.”

“Indeed.“said Dr Ross,“You get the male slave you wished for,I get the female slave I wanted,we can both use either as we wish,and what is more they have each other as a loving couple for what I believe is termed straight sex.The best of all worlds for each of us.

“It certainly is.“smiled Sir Derek.“Shall we test them out?”

“Why not indeed.“said Dr Ross.“Steve,Lucy initiate operational mode.”

They both blinked to life and said as one,“We await our commands,our Owners.”

“Sexual satisfaction of your primary owners,slaves.”

“We obey our commands.“they again said as one.

They tenderly stripped their respective owner,Lucy playing gently with Dr Ross’s by now very erect and hard nipples,and at the same time wrapping her tongue deep in her pussy,working hard on her clit,bringing passionate sighs of satisfaction from the doctor.Meanwhile Steve had brought Sir Derek to the point of climax with some amazing oral sex before stopping and permitting him to plunge his big cock deep into his rear and explode his seed there.Meanwhile Dr Ross plunged a vibrator deep into Lucy’s pussy,and pinched and tweaked her nipples to a point where Lucy was squealing in ecstasy.They were all very content.Finally they commanded Steve and Lucy to make love to each other,Steve eventually exploding inside her now very damp and roused pussy,both crying out in pleasure as they came simultaneously.

(The future)

Both Dr Ross and Sir Derek were very satisfied with their slaves,though in time Dr Ross needed another,more to follow!They worked very hard, were totally obedient to them at all times,and yet could be safely left to lead a normal,happy and romantic life together with no concern about anyone finding out the ‘improvements’ that had happened to them.Steve and Lucy led a perfectly idyllic life together,neither showing any concern at all about the age difference between them.Certain things happen when you are a happy loving couple,and Steve and Lucy were no different,yes children arrived,4 in all!

On the arrival of the first child (after about 3-4 years) Dr Ross ‘released’ Lucy as her slave, and found herself a new companion and slave to be her lesbian lover in the future,processing her in the same manner as the first 2 slaves had been improved upon.She did realise that ‘something’ would have to be done about Steve and Lucy’s children, for they would surely notice the strange total obedience and devotion of their parents to Dr Ross and Sir Derek.Amongst their normal infancy jabs was 1 extra one which solved this problem,but did no more than make them not notice the sometimes ‘interesting’ behaviour of their parents!This solved any problems,and life passed smoothly and happily for all of them.

Dr Ross’s work in the field of ‘neural science’ kept her very busy in all fields,in enslavement,in civilian situations,but definitely in assisting the military and secret services as well!Both she and Sir Derek were able to live quite happily on the proceeds from this work, and indeed in time both employed and processed extra slaves to help with all the work.