The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skanky Town

Chapter 26 — Paying the Price

Angela was pissed. The girl Susan was back.

How the hell had that happened, she wanted to know. She’d thought she’d gotten rid of the bitch. She’d seen Frankie take charge of her. He should still be fucking her little slut brains out and she should be begging him to fuck her even more, but not only was that not the case, but apparently, Jake liked having her back.

Angela couldn’t help growling to herself. She didn’t like to lose and she especially didn’t like to lose like this.

There was a knock at her door and Angela whirled. Who could that be, she wondered. In the mood she was in, it wasn’t a good idea for anyone to come within range of her at just this moment. Whoever it was, she’d fuck them over.

Actually, as horny as her pussy was, she’d probably fuck them first, then fuck them over later.

She opened the door and there on her doorstep stood a man. “You,” she spat out. “What are you doing here?”

“Not quite so accommodating as the last time we spoke, Dale said, “but that works for me, too. I don’t feel very accommodating either.”

“What do you have to feel pissed about?”

“That would be you.”

“Me? What did I do?”

“You told me there was a girl missing at the hotel. You told me no one was investigating. You said I should investigate so I did, and do you know what I found?”

“No, what?”

“It turns out the girl you said was missing wasn’t missing after all. It turns out the girl you said was missing is back in her hotel room and everything is fine and now I look like a fool, and I don’t like looking like the fool.”

Yeah, well that makes two of us, Angela thought.

“I used the information you gave me to pursue a search warrant and now the District Attorney is pissed because there was no missing person and again, I look like the fool. Do you see a pattern here?”

“Yeah, you don’t like looking like a fool.”

“Don’t fuck around with me here. I’m not in the mood for it.”

“Yeah, well I’m not in the mood for it either. You think you feel bad. What about me?”

“What about you?”

“I tell you she’s missing and then she shows up back in the hotel room, and I ...”

“And you what?”

“And I’m not feeling so good right now,” Angela said sullenly.

“Yeah well, I don’t know what to say about that,” the detective said and for a moment, his tone matched the girl’s. “But still—”

“Still what? She’s back and you’re pissed and I’m pissed.”

“Wait a minute? Why are you pissed?”

“Nothing.”

“No. Not nothing. Why are you pissed?”

“I said it was nothing.”

“I heard what you said. I just don’t believe it. Why are you pissed?”

“Can we just drop it. I had a really long day.”

“No, we’re not going to drop it. Why are you pissed?”

“I told you. I had a really long day.”

“Nuh uh. It doesn’t work that way. Let me see if I can’t figure this out on my own. You approach me in a club and you get me to take you back to my apartment, not that I didn’t want to anyway, and you let me fuck your brains out and when we’re done, you give me this song and dance about how there’s a girl missing at the hotel where you work. How’m I doing so far?”

Angela said nothing.

“You kind of lead me to believe you think the boyfriend’s got something to do with it but I investigate and I decide that’s not the case, so I look elsewhere. How’s that sound?”

“I don’t know where you looked.”

“Yeah, but you were definitely pointing the finger. Now why would you be pointing a finger at him?”

“Just logical, I thought. Isn’t that what you guys do. Look at the last person who’s seen the victim?”

“Yeah, but no. I don’t think that was your intention.”

“Whatever.”

“You wanted the attention to fall on him. You went out of your way to point the finger at him. Why?”

“I don’t know. You tell me. You seem to have all the answers.”

“You’re pissed off at him. Either he’s done something wrong, or he hasn’t done something wrong. Which is it?”

Again, Angela stayed mute.

“Since the evidence seems to suggest that he didn’t do anything wrong, let’s take the latter. He didn’t do something wrong. What didn’t he do?”

“You tell me.”

The detective was pacing now. “He didn’t do anything wrong. The girl wasn’t missing and he was still with the girl. That must mean ... that must mean ... oh damn. It couldn’t be that. Tell me it wasn’t just because you wanted to fuck the guy.”

“A girl has needs you know.”

“Oh God damn it. That is it. I can’t believe this is all because you wanted to fuck.”

“It’s not all because of that.”

“Then what is it about.”

“Nothing.”

“No. No nothing. What is it about?”

“You’ve done so well telling yourself your stories. How about you finish it yourself.”

“No. How about you finish it for me.”

“There’s nothing to finish.”

“I beg to differ. Finish it.”

“Well no man says no to me.”

“You did this out of ego?”

“It’s not ego. You don’t understand.”

“Oh, I think I understand just fine. The problem is what exactly should happen to you because of this.”

“Happen to me?”

“Well you did file a false police report.”

“I did not. I did not file anything. If there’s anyone who’s to blame, it’s you. I just told you of a concern that I had like a good, honest citizen and you’re the one who made a federal case out of it. It’s not my fault.”

“Enough. I don’t want to hear anything more from you.”

“Well you’re going to,” Angela said. “If you try to pin this on me, you’re going to hear from me and so’s your boss. I’m not going to go down without a fight.”

“Interesting choice of words there.”

“What is?”

“Going down. Hmm yes. That does provide one with some interesting possibilities.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Nothing. Nothing that need concern you,” the detective said. “I’m sorry I wasted your time.”

“Wait a minute. You mean that’s it. You mean you’re just going to leave me alone?”

“Yes, of course. Isn’t that what you said you wanted?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think you’d actually do it.”

“Yes well, sometimes, things don’t turn out the way we thought they would. Sometimes, they turn out worse, and sometimes, they turn out better. As I said before, I’m sorry I wasted your time. Good day.”

Angela could hardly believe that the officer was just walking away. It seemed too good to be true, but maybe it was her threat to go to the man’s superior that did it, but what if it wasn’t. What if the man had something else up his sleeve?

Yeah well, he could try whatever he wanted but whatever it was, it wasn’t going to work. After all, she was ready for him.

The next morning when Angela awoke, she stretched a bit in bed. She wished she didn’t have to go to work that day but a job was a job, and besides, maybe she could get the slut alone. Hmm. Now that would be nice. Get the slut alone, and remind her of what a slut she was. She’d fallen into line so easily before. At least if she couldn’t have the guy Jake, wouldn’t it be nice to play around with his little slut friend instead. Who knew what new trouble she might be able to get the girl into this time, and that was a very pleasant thought.

She would have liked to have slept in but she knew the rules. She had to be at work by eight o’clock and there were absolutely no exceptions but that was fine with her. She knew what the rules were.

She left her apartment by ten past seven. That was more than enough time to get to work on time but it would give her a chance to pick up something on the way into work and it would give her some time to relax in the break room before it was time for her shift to actually begin.

The first indication she got that something was wrong was when she looked up in the mirror and saw the police car with its lights on. Damn, she thought to herself. Just what she needed, she thought at she pulled to the side of the road.

The police officer came forward. “Can I see your license and registration, please?”

“Is anything wrong?” Angela asked as she offered up the documents.

“You were speeding back there,” the officer said.

“Listen. Can’t you just let me go with a warning?” Angela knew it was a long shot even as she said it. Just about every girl in town asked a cop that.

“We’ll see,” the officer said as he walked back to his cruiser.

We’ll see? That wasn’t as bad as it could have been, Angela thought. Maybe there was still hope that she could get out of this without getting a ticket.

She could see the man in her rear view mirror. He was just sitting there in his cruiser, talking with someone on the radio. She snuck a peek at herself in her own mirror. She looked good, she told herself. Just straighten a few hairs and open a button on her blouse. Okay, maybe open another button as well and push her tits up.

Okay, she thought to herself. Get ready. Here he comes.

“Can I ask you to step out of the car please?”

“Is there a problem, officer?”

“No problem,” the man said, “but as I said before, I’ll need you to step out of the car.”

Angela wondered why the man was having her step out of the car but so far, there didn’t really seem to be any trouble so she stepped out of the car.

“Would you step around here?” the man asked

He was leading her around to the passenger’s side of the vehicle and away from the road. That made sense, she thought. Get her away from traffic.

“Do you know how fast you were going?”

Angela shook her head. She’d thought she was obeying the speed limit ... sort of. She really hadn’t thought she’d been doing anything all that egregious.

“I ought to give you a ticket just for that,” the man said. “You should know how fast your car is going at all times.”

“I’m sorry, officer. It won’t happen again,” and even as Angela said it, she wondered just how many times the man heard someone say that to him.

“Yes, well, I’m tempted to let you off with a warning, but if I do, I want something from you.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to suck my cock.”

“What?!”

“You heard me. I want you to suck my cock.”

She didn’t want to suck his cock. Sure, it wasn’t like she hadn’t sucked a cock or two before in her life, but there always had to be a good reason for it, and this really wasn’t a good enough reason.

“I can always give you that ticket if you want me to.”

How long would that take, Angela wondered. She still had time ... maybe, but time was starting to be a factor. “I have to be somewhere by eight o’clock.”

“Then you better get to sucking,” the man said.

This was so not right, Angela told herself even as she dropped to her knees. This was so not right at all.

And yet there she was, unzipping the man’s pants. She didn’t even have to reach inside to know the officer was hot for her. She already knew that.

This was so wrong, she told herself. She didn’t even like sucking cocks and yet she could feel herself getting wetter by the moment.

“There you go,” the man told her. “I knew you could do it.”

Oh my God, the maid realized. He was right. She did have his cock out and her hand was stroking his shaft and all she had to do was ...

She sucked his cock.

“Mmm yeah,” the man groaned. “Mmm yeah. Keep that up and I think I might forget all about that speeding ticket.”

Angela couldn’t help herself. She didn’t want to do this and yet here she was sucking this man’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

This was where she should stop, Angela told herself. This was where she should back it off, and yet ...

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Oh fuck was right. He was cumming, Angela told herself. He was cumming in her mouth. She should be disgusted, Angela told herself, and she was disgusted, sort of, but all the while while she was disgusted, she kept her lips wrapped around the man’s cock.

It was the police officer who finally pulled his cock free from Angela’s mouth, but as Angela would soon find out, it was only because he wanted to slap his member against her cheeks. “Damn,” the man told her. “Damn. You sure were good.”

Angela would have said something if she could have thought of something to say.

“I think I’m going to let you go with a warning,” the officer told her. “Next time though, you need to watch your speed.”

Angela nodded.

“All right then. Get out of here.”

Angela nodded again and just like that, it was over. She quickly scrambled to her feet even as the man shoved his cock back inside his pants. She didn’t even bother to take a look back at the man. She just went to her car as quickly as she could and she got in and she drove away.

There was no way she was going to make it in time. The clock on the dashboard told her that. She was going to be late. She just hoped that Mrs. Trelaine was going to understand.

Nora Trelaine was head of the housekeeping staff at the hotel. Just like all of the other maids at the hotel, Angela called Nora Trelaine mom, or sometimes when she felt Nora was being overly strict with her and especially when Nora wasn’t watching her, sometimes, Angela would call her Mother.

Angela hoped that she’d be able to sneak into work without Mom seeing her. If that happened, maybe she could claim that she’d been there all along. It was a long shot, she knew, but it was the only shot she had.

It might have been a long shot but it seemed like it was going to work. It seemed like it was going to work right up until the point where she heard someone call her name.

“Angela!”

Angela turned to find Nora Trelaine bearing down on her. “Hi, mom,” she said.

“Don’t ‘hi mom’ me. Do you know what time it is?”

“It’s 8:08, mom.”

“And what time are you supposed to be at work?”

“Eight o’clock, but I’ve got an excuse. I was on my way in when a cop pulled me over—”

“Do I look like I want to hear your excuse?”

“No, mom.”

“You’re supposed to leave enough time so you’re not running right on the ragged edge. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes, mom.”

“So why do you think what you’re saying matters to me?”

Angela shrugged helplessly.

“We need to have a talk.”

Angela thought they were having a talk but she knew better than to say that.

“Follow me.”

Angela followed Nora Trelaine back to her office. It wasn’t much of an office. Just a little room in the back, but it was an office, and only Nora Trelaine had an office.

“Close the door,” Nora said.

Angela did as she was told to do.

“Sit down,” Nora told the younger woman and when Angela had done that, Nora perched herself on the edge of the desk and she looked down at the woman. “Do you really expect me to believe that story of yours?” she asked.

“It’s not a story. It’s the truth.”

Nora just shook her head. “That might have worked,” she told the girl, “except you missed a place.”

“Missed a place?”

Nora pointed at a spot on her own uniform. “Yeah, you missed a place.”

Angela looked down and that’s when she saw what Nora was looking at. She’d thought she’d cleaned herself up well but there was just a little blob of cum right there on her collar. “I can explain that.”

“I certainly hope so.”

“It’s like this,” Angela went on hurriedly. “I was pulled over for speeding. I didn’t think I was speeding but the cop said he’d let me go if I sucked his cock.”

Nora Trelaine just scoffed at that. “Cops don’t do that.”

“That’s what I would have said but this one did.”

“So you’re saying you were late because you were sucking a cop off to get out of a ticket?”

Angela nodded. She knew it sounded lame but it was the truth. Mom had to believe her.

And maybe she did. At least, she wasn’t throwing her out of the office right then and there. “So you went down on a cop to avoid paying a ticket.”

“Yep.”

“Kind of makes you wonder what else you might go down for.”

“Mom?”

The older woman hiked up her skirt to reveal her panties.

“Mom?!”

“What? You said you’d suck a guy’s dick to get out of paying a traffic ticket. Surely then, you wouldn’t mind eating some pussy to keep from losing your job.”

This was so wrong, Angela told herself, and yet it was making her pussy so wet.

“Well?”

“I’ll do it.”

Nora just smiled. “I always said you were a smart girl. Now get over here and lick my pussy.”

Angela didn’t even bother trying to tell herself this was wrong anymore. After all, her pussy was just so wet and she knew what she wanted. She dropped to her knees and then she was taking down Nora’s panties.

“Do a good job with this and maybe we’ll forget all about your coming in late today.”

That almost didn’t matter, Angela realized. She didn’t even care what Mrs. Trelaine did to her anymore just so long as the woman let her eat her pussy out.

What the hell was the matter with her?

Nothing. That seemed to be Mrs. Trelaine’s answer, or it probably would have been, Angela thought, that is it would have been if anyone had bothered to ask her.

She must have been a really good pussy licker because all it took was getting her mouth between Mrs. Trelaine’s legs and that was enough to make her moan. Angela couldn’t help but smile smugly to herself. She sure was showing Nora Trelaine. She was showing her what a good, little pussy licker she was, because of course, she was the best.

But that smile was only there for her moment and then her tongue was back again. She had work to do. She had to make Nora Trelaine cum.

“Oh fuck,” the other woman moaned as Angela savaged her clit. “Oh fuck yeah.”

Nora Trelaine was cumming and still Angela’s tongue did its dirty work. It wasn’t like she was trying to show her who was boss. It was kind of hard to say you were the boss when you had your tongue between the other person’s thighs, but it was more a matter of respect, kind of a look-what-I-did kind of thing.

“You did a good job with that,” Nora told her when Angela was finally done. “Now get your clothes on and get your ass out of here, but don’t expect to be making a habit of this. I better not see you showing up late again because next time, I won’t be so lenient with you. You got that?”

Angela nodded.

“All right then. Get out of here.”

Angela stopped at the door. “You’re not going to tell anyone,” she said.

“Tell anyone what?”

“That I ate your pussy out. I mean, I don’t want to get a reputation you know.”

Mrs. Trelaine just smiled. “I think you can count on me,” she said. “The only person that wants to keep your secret more than you is me.”

Angela nodded. She wasn’t sure what that was supposed to mean but if it meant that Mrs. Trelaine wasn’t going to tell anyone what they’d done, that was good enough for her.

It was some time later and Angela was up on the second floor cleaning one of the rooms when there was a knock on the open door and when she looked up. There was Nora standing there in the doorway. The older woman’s eyes blazed as she looked at the maid. “Mr. Willingham wants to see you,” she said.

“Mr. Willingham? What’s he want to see me for?”

“Yeah right. Like you don’t know.”

Angela was finally starting to get the hostility. “I didn’t tell anyone what we did,” she said.

“Yeah right.”

“I didn’t. Why would I tell anyone?”

It almost seemed as if the other woman was about to say something but at the last moment, she seemed to change her mind. “Just finish up here and then head on down to see Mr. Willingham.”

“I’ll do that.”

It was almost a half hour later when Angela finally knocked on the hotel manager’s office door. “Mrs. Trelaine said you wanted to see me?”

The hotelier looked up. “Ah yes,” the man said. “Angela, won’t you come in and if you would, would you shut the door behind you.”

That sounded ominous, Angela thought, but really, what choice did she have. She stepped into the man’s office and she closed the door behind her.

“Now, Angela,” the man asked, “tell me. How do you like working here?”

“I like it just fine, Mr. Willingham.”

“That’s good to hear, but I hear tell you’ve gotten yourself into a bit of trouble with one of the other employees.”

Fuck. So much for Mrs. Trelaine keeping her big, fat mouth shut and not telling anyone. “It won’t happen again, Mr. Willingham. I promise. It was just the one time.”

The man looked confused. It was almost as if he didn’t know what Angela was talking about but almost as quickly as he’d gotten that look, it was replaced with another. “That’s good to hear,” he said, “but as I’m sure you’ll understand, I’m going to need a little more than just your word on that.”

What was wrong with her word, Angela wondered.

“I think I’d like you to suck my cock.”

“What?”

She’d meant for that to come out harsher, Angela thought. After all, it wasn’t like she hadn’t heard him. It wasn’t like she couldn’t believe her ears. It was more like she was amazed that he’d even suggest such a thing and yet when that came out, it just sounded so weak and ineffective.

The man almost seemed surprised that she hadn’t blown up at the mention of sucking his cock, but seeing that it wasn’t going to blow up, he wasn’t about to let the opportunity pass him by. “You heard me,” the man told the maid. “I want you to suck my cock. Now why don’t you step around my desk and we’ll see where we can go from there.”

In spite of herself, Angela stepped around the man’s desk and that’s when she saw it. He already had his pants down around his knees and his cock was poking out of his briefs.

She should have turned and run away but there was just something about seeing him like that with his pants already down around his knees and his cock all hanging out and nice and ready, there was just something about that that turned her on. God, she wanted to kneel down in front of him. God, she wanted to wrap her fingers around his shaft and she couldn’t wait to slide her lips around ...

Wait a minute?!

What? It wasn’t like she could hide what she wanted from herself and dammit, she did want that. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment.

“What’s the matter?” the man asked. “You see something you like?”

Angela couldn’t help but groan as she let herself slide down to her knees. Her hand seemed to reach out of its own accord and it just felt so good as she wrapped her hand around that cock.

“You like that, huh?”

She didn’t even bother to answer and really, how could she. After all, she had her lips wrapped around the man’s cock and it seemed like the more she sucked on his dick, the more she wanted.

The hotel man just laughed. “I think I’ll take that as a yes,” and then the man groaned.

Mmm, Angela told herself. Mmm. She loved it when men groaned when she was sucking on their cocks. It meant they were close to cumming. It meant they were close to cumming in her mouth and she just loved it when men came in her mouth.

No, wait a minute!

What? What was wrong with that. Mmm. She could tell the man was close. Her hands stroked his balls even as her mouth stroked his cock. Oh geez. He was going to do it. Oh geez. He was going to cum in her mouth.

Oh yeah. She wanted to moan with joy but that would have meant releasing the hold that her mouth had on the man’s cock and she loved the way the hotel man was cumming in her mouth. Her hand stroked his balls even as her mouth tried to coax even more of the man’s cum from his cock. Mmm, she loved that. She loved sucking a man’s cock.

She must have loved it, she told herself because it was clear she couldn’t stop doing it and it seemed the more she did it, the more she liked it. There was the guy in his hotel room. She’d come to his room to clean it, but when she’d knocked on his door he must not have heard her, because when she entered his room, she found him stroking his cock while he watched a porno. He’d looked at her and she’d looked at him. “What,” he wanted to know.

“Nothing,” Angela had said and yet she found herself unable to look away.

The man looked at the porn girl sucking the man’s cock on his TV and then he looked back at the maid staring at his cock. “What?” he asked. “You want to suck my cock?”

It was hard to say who was more surprised when Angela stepped forward to do exactly that.

And then there was the guest by the pool. He’d been watching another of the guests getting his cock sucked off by one of the local girls when he saw Angela watching him. “Hey,” he’d called out, and in no time at all, Angela had been showing him that she was just as good a cock sucker as the other girl was.

And then there was the boy at the grocery store that she’d stopped at on the way home from work. He’d helped her out with her groceries and somehow, one thing had led to another and Angela had found herself sucking the boy off right there in the middle of the parking lot.

And every time something like that happened, it just made the next time all that much easier.

She was at home when there came a knock at her door. She went to her door and when she answered it, she found a very familiar face there in front of her. “You,” she spat out.

“That’s not very nice,” Dale Roberts said.

“I don’t have to be nice.”

“No, that’s true. You could just suck my cock instead. Would you like to suck my cock?”

Angela couldn’t help but moan. As much as she didn’t like this man, she did want to suck his cock.

“Well?” the man asked.

It shamed her to admit it but she felt she had no choice. “I want to suck your cock.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, why don’t you step out here into the hallway.”

Oh fuck, Angela moaned. She shouldn’t want this and yet she did. Oh fuck. Her pussy was so wet. She stepped out of her apartment and into the hallway.

“If you’re a good, little cocksucker, then you should be on your knees.”

Angela couldn’t help herself. She dropped to her knees.

“I think you know what to do.”

She knew exactly what to do. Her hands reached out and she was unzipping the man’s pants and she was taking his cock out. There was a part of her that was bothered by the fact that she was right out here in the public doing this. Heck, this was where she lived. One of her neighbors could come by at any moment and could see her sucking this man’s dick, but that was nothing compared to how she would have felt if she weren’t sucking his cock.

“That’s it,” the detective groaned. “That’s it. Suck my cock like a good, little cocksucker.”

Angela couldn’t help but groan at that characterization of her but she could hardly argue with it. She was a good, little cock sucker.

“I’ll bet you want to taste my cum, don’t you?”

She did want to taste his cum. She didn’t tell him so because telling him would have meant taking her mouth off of his cock and she just didn’t want to do that.

The man seemed to understand her need. “Don’t you worry,” he told her. “You just keep sucking me and I’ll give you what you need.”

Almost as if on cue, the man groaned and when he groaned again, it was because he was cumming in her mouth.

Angela loved it. It had gotten to the point where she almost thought she could cum just from having a man cum in her mouth. It was almost that way, but not quite.

“You really have become quite a good cock sucker,” the man said when Angela was done. “I hope you’ve learned your lesson.”

Angela’s eyes narrowed. Lesson? What lesson? Wait a minute? All the cock sucking she’d done. That wasn’t like her. “You did this to me.”

“Of course.”

“B-b-but how?”

“Officer Reed was the first to stop you this morning. He started the whole thing off by asking you to suck his dick.

“Charlie Willingham came next. He was just being a good law abiding citizen but he was more than willing to help out.

“After that, we just let nature take its course. The more you sucked, the more you wanted to suck and it was all about you.”

“What was?”

“You said you weren’t going to go down without a fight. Now it turns out, you always go down and you never fight.”

“God dammit. Make it stop.”

“I think you’ve learned your lesson. You can make it stop whenever you want to.”

“How?”

“Just fuck a guy but don’t suck his cock. That breaks the cycle. Of course, there are worse things than being addicted to sucking cock so you might find you still like to suck cocks even after that ...”

“No way.”

The detective just smiled. “We’ll see, but next time ...”

“Yeah?”

“No more filing false police reports.”

“Fuck you.”

“Charming,” the detective muttered as he walked away. “Charming to the very last.”