The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skanky Town

Chapter 22 — A History Lesson

“I’ve got a question for you.”

Karyn turned to look at Robin. “You’ve got a question of me?”

“Actually, probably more than one question,” Robin said with a smile.

The waitress took a seat on a stool at the bar and she looked at her newfound friend. “Okay,” she said. “Shoot.”

“You’ve worked here for a while, right.”

“Worked here?”

“In the restaurant.”

“Oh yeah. I guess. Over two years at least. Why?”

“Do you know the people in the hotel or is it only people here in the restaurant?”

“I know the people in the hotel,” Karyn said. “Maybe not as well as I know the people here, but I know ‘em. Why?”

“I was just wondering if you knew a maid who worked in the hotel. Her name is Angela.”

“What do you want to know about her for?” Karyn asked in a tight voice.

“I just do.”

“Listen. I’m not kidding here. You want to stay away from that bitch. She’s bad news.”

“So you do know her.”

“Yeah, I know her, but I’m telling you. Stay away from her. She’s bad news.”

“I don’t think I can.”

“Why?”

Robin paused. That Karyn knew the woman was obvious, and that she didn’t like her was obvious, too, but that didn’t necessarily mean that Robin wanted to tell her everything. On the other hand, if she didn’t, how could she expect to get Karyn’s help. She’d have to take the chance, Robin thought. “I think she’s involved in the disappearance of someone.”

“What? Not again.”

That caught Robin by surprise. “What do you mean not again?”

Now, it was Karyn’s place to pause. “I know what guys think about this place,” Karyn said. “They think you can come down here and get laid just about anytime you want, and for the most part, they’re right, but there is a darker side to it, and when it comes to the dark side, Angela’s a prime example.”

“How so?”

“Listen. You’re not going to tell her any of this, are you?”

Robin shook her head.

“Okay. Angela’s got this tendency to get fixated on guys. She um ... listen, if anyone asks you, you didn’t hear any of this from me, okay?”

Robin nodded.

“There was this girl in high school. She was a sweet kid, but like just about any girl around here, she was horny as fuck. Problem was she had a boyfriend that Angela wanted, so Angela got her out of the way.”

“She killed her?”

“Worse.”

“Worse. What could be worse than killing someone?”

Again, Karyn was silent before she spoke again. “Allie was a bit of a late bloomer,” Karyn said finally. “By the time most of us had reached our senior year, we were pretty much fucking anything with a cock and even a lot of things that didn’t have a cock, if you get my drift.”

“You mean most of you had gone through the change?”

Karyn inhaled sharply. “You know about that?”

Robin nodded.

“Okay. I guess it makes it easier to explain it then.”

Karyn paused before going on with her story. “So here’s Allie,” she finally said. “She’s kind of like terminally shy, almost petrified, you know, and she goes and falls for this guy named Dave. He’s a nice enough kind of a guy, but he’s a bit of a geek, and he is so totally Angie’s type that the two of them were totally tight with each other and everyone was pretty much glad for Allie that she’d found someone to do her thing with.

“Well, almost everyone,” and Robin groaned to herself because she could see where this was going.

“Angie gets it in her head that she wants Dave for herself. Never mind that the girl is getting banged right and left. She decides she wants him and I don’t think she really ever wanted him. It was just that someone was getting something she couldn’t get, and I guess it just kind of drove her crazy. Know what I mean?”

Robin nodded. She didn’t like it but yeah, she knew what Karyn meant.

“So Angie’s got this idea that she’s going to take Dave away from Allie. A few of us tried to tell her no, but Angie didn’t want to hear it, and to tell the truth, we really didn’t try hard enough.

“So there’s Angie and every chance she gets, she’s telling Allie that she should give it up, that she’s not good enough for Dave, or that Dave’s too good for her. I’m surprised that Allie didn’t cave under the pressure, but I guess she was stronger than we all thought.”

“So what happened then?”

“Angie’s got this way about her.”

“Way? What way?”

“She tells you you’re a slut and even though you don’t really want to believe it, she has this way of making it sound so right and so good. It’s almost like you start to think you’re a slut even if you’re not, or if you don’t think you’re a slut, you almost begin to wish that you were.”

Robin nodded. “I know. I’ve seen her do it.”

“Have you now,” Karyn said. “Perhaps some day, you’re going to have to tell me about that.”

“But you were saying—”

“About Allie, yeah right. So when breaking the two lovebirds up didn’t work, Angie and a couple of her friends got Allie off to the side so that Allie could sink her claws into her. The way I hear it, she and her buddies got Allie drunk before they went to work on her.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Listen, are you serious about this. Do you really want to know what happened?”

Did she, Robin wondered. She wasn’t sure she did, but she had the feeling she had to find out what she was up against. “All right,” she said reluctantly. “Tell me.”

“Okay, this comes from my girlfriend Katie and I know she knows, because she was there for part of it at least, and the rest of it, I’m pretty sure is reliable, too.”

“Okay.”

“So Angie’s got it in her mind that she’s going to get to Allie, so she gets Katie and Leah together, and together the three of them get some beer and—”

“Wait a minute. How old did you say they were?”

“Eighteen. Senior year of high school. Why?”

“So how’d they get the beer?”

Karyn cocked her head as she looked at the other woman. “You’d be surprised what a guy will do for a really hot, blow job. The way Katie tells it, they each had to get their own six pack. She had to blow two guys to get hers because the first one flaked, but hey, that’s what happens, you know.”

“Okay. Go on.”

“So Angie and Katie and Leah, they’ve each got their beer and they go over to Allie’s house. Turns out Allie’s parents are out of town, and apparently, Angie knew it.”

“Okay.”

“So Allie knows she’s not supposed to let anyone in but Angie just kind of overwhelms her and before Allie knows what’s happened, the four girls are all up in her room drinking beer.

“Katie says she feels kind of bad about what happened next, but she says it was kind of hot, too.”

“Why? What happened?”

“From what Katie said, it’s pretty clear Allie’s never had a beer before or if she has, she just can’t handle it because almost from the get go, she’s getting kind of tipsy and that’s when Angie makes her move.”

“What’s she do?”

“Well first of all, she starts out by telling Allie that she must be such a fucking slut to let herself get drunk so fast. Allie tries to protest but Angie cuts her off. ‘Nonsense,’ she tells the girl. She must be a slut, and then she corrects herself. ‘No,’ she tells the girl, ‘not a slut. A little drunk girl slut, and you know what,’ Angie says. ‘That’s the best kind of slut.’”

“Go on.”

“Angie’s telling Allie that she’s the best kind of slut because she can’t say no and Allie’s trying her best to tell her that that’s not what she is and of course, Angie’s going just as hard at it the other way. You know how it is ...

“’You must have known you couldn’t have handled your liquor. God, you’re such a fucking slut.’

“’You must have gotten drunk on purpose. That’s what sluts do, isn’t it? They get drunk just so they can claim they didn’t know what they were doing even though everyone knows they know what they are doing.’

“’God, I’ll bet you’re so horny now, aren’t you. I’ll bet you can’t take anymore, can you. I’ll bet you need to get fucked so bad.’

“And every time, Angie would say something, Allie’d try to counter it, but Katie says the girl really didn’t know how to drink and it was obvious she was falling more and more under Angie’s control.

“’I’ll bet you can’t wait to show off your little whore’s body. Ain’t that right, slut?’

“Allie tried to resist.

“’You don’t have to hide it anymore,’ Angie told her. ‘We all know what you are.’

“Allie was running out of gas.

“’How about we take a look at those cute, little titties of yours.’

“The way Katie tells it, the girl was almost comatose but she wasn’t arguing anymore. I kind of felt sorry for her.”

Robin was thinking the same thing. “So what happened?”

“So Katie says Angie relieved Allie of her top and then she stood there and told her what a slut she was while Katie and Leah sucked on her tits.”

“Is that it?”

“Oh no. That was only the beginning.”

“The beginning?”

“Hell, you didn’t think having come this far that Angie would just stop there, did you?”

No, Robin thought. No, she didn’t suppose she would.

“They’d gotten Allie drunk enough to knock down her inhibitions,” Karyn continued. “She was still trying to fight back, but she just wasn’t able to do it and besides, she was giving in.

“They got her jeans off of her and Katie said she didn’t really protest all that much. They took turns rubbing her between her legs, and Katie said she was getting wet.

“’I’ll bet the slut wants us to take these off,’ Angie said. There was no question what ‘these’ were, and within moments, Allie’s panties were gone, too.

“’Look at you,’ Angie tells the girl. ‘Only a fucking slut would let herself get fucking naked in front of her friends like this with no prospect of getting fucked.’

“Of course, you can pretty much figure out what happens next. Allie’s trying to object. She’s trying to say she’s not that kind of girl but the other girls are having none of that. Angie’s the leader of the pack but they’re all ganging up on the girl. Angie’s telling Allie that she must be some kind of pussy slut to get naked like she is, and that she must really want to lick a pussy bad and stuff like that, and Katie said that’s when she and Leah noticed that Allie wasn’t putting up much of a fight anymore.

“Angie must have noticed it, too, because somewhere along the way, she asks Allie if that’s what she is. She asks her if she’s a pussy slut and you know what Allie said?”

Robin shook her head. “Tell me.”

“She surprised everyone, I think. Maybe even herself. She said yes.

“You better believe that Angie wasn’t about to let something like that pass, and it wasn’t like she or the other girls hadn’t had their share of pussies, too. I mean, sometimes, you just need something different, you know what I mean?”

Robin nodded. She wasn’t sure what Karyn meant but it just seemed like the right thing to do for the story.

“So there’s Angie and her friends. Angie tells Katie and Leah to get undressed because she says Allie’s going to show them just how much of a pussy slut she really is. This is about where Katie starts to think maybe they’ve gone too far, but it’s clear that Leah’s going along with it, and she feels like she just can’t say no so she and Leah and Angie all get out of their clothes and then they’re all sitting around her room, and Angie tells Allie she’s going to lick a girl’s pussy and when when one of them tells her to switch that she’s going to have to move on to the next pussy, and I’m not kidding here, but the girl totally goes for it.

“So Allie starts off with Angie’s pussy, of course. I mean Angie wouldn’t have it any other way and Katie says you can really tell that Angie likes what the girl’s doing when Leah tells her to switch.

“You can tell Angie doesn’t like that, but Allie does what she’s been told to do and she moves on to Katie’s pussy because Katie’s pussy is next.”

For the moment, Karyn stopped in the telling of her story.

“Don’t stop there.”

“What? Oh sorry. I was just thinking about what Katie told me. From what Katie said, the girl was a total natural. I mean, from what Katie said, when that girl got her tongue between your legs, it didn’t matter whether it was a girl’s tongue or a boy’s tongue. What mattered was that it was right there where it was.

“So Angie calls for a switch, and Allie moves on and now it’s Leah’s turn and that’s the way it went with Allie going round and round the room until all three of them were cumming, and then because Angie wasn’t about to let it go at that, she made Allie go around and around the room all over again.

“The next morning, Allie wakes up. She’s hung over and she’s embarrassed as all hell and she doesn’t even bother to show up at school, and the next day was pretty much the same and the day after that as well and all the while while Allie wasn’t there to defend herself, Angie was making sure everyone knew just what a slut she was so that by the time she did return, her fate was already cast in stone.”

“So that’s it then.”

“Um, no. Not exactly.”

Robin couldn’t help but sigh. While this was all kind of interesting, and okay, while it was kind of getting her hot, she couldn’t see what any of this had to do with her. “What else is there?”

“Angie doesn’t like to lose.”

“Yeah, so I know that.”

“So after Angie and the other girls had their way with Allie, I guess Angie just kind of figured she had a free shot at Dave.”

“The boyfriend you mean?”

Karyn nodded. “Angie goes up to Dave and she tells him his girlfriend’s a pussy slut, and she figures Dave’s just going to roll over for her because she figures he’s not going to like that his girlfriend is a pussy slut, but Dave doesn’t roll over for her. Turns out Allie’s already told him what has happened and Dave like totally goes off on Angie. He tells her what happened to Allie was Angie’s fault and he tells her that from now on, she better keep her hands off of his girlfriend.”

“Mmm. I’ll bet she didn’t like that.”

“Unh uh. Word is she totally flipped out but then when she’d finally calmed down, she got it into her head that she’d show them. She’d show them both.”

“What’d she do?”

“Word is she did this on her own but have you heard of a club called Dazed?”

Robin shook her head. “Should I have?”

Karyn shook her head. “To be honest, I’d be surprised if you had, but it’s this divey kind of place, but it’s got this reputation that it’s where a loose little woman goes if she needs to be laid. It’s the kind of place where a lot of low life scum hangs around. The locals give it a wide berth, but sometimes ... well, you know, sometimes when a girl wants to feel naughty—”

“What?”

“Sometimes a girl just wants to feel like a slut, like property, like a whore, and if that’s what you want, Dazed is the place for you.”

“So what’s this got to do with—”

“I’m getting to that. It turns out Angie’s got herself some buddies there. Don’t ask me how she got them ‘cause I don’t know, but word is when Dave told Angie off, Angie went and took Allie there.”

“You mean Allie just let her?”

“Well not exactly, but word is she got her there somehow. I don’t know if she tricked her or what. Hell, maybe she even told Allie she was going to apologize for what happened the other night. It doesn’t really matter. What matters is that somehow, she got Allie to go with her to Dazed.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Angie’s got this friend of hers. The guy’s name is Frankie. I don’t know the guy but from what I hear, he’s not a nice guy, but the word is Angie turned Allie over to him and once he got his hands on her, it was game over for poor Allie.”

“What’s Allie say?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know. Just ask her.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because no one knows where she is.”

“What do you mean no one knows where she is?”

“Well, I suppose that’s a bit melodramatic because people have seen her around and if you know where to go, you can probably find her, but something happened to her that day that Angie took her to the club and after that, she was just never the same again.”

“So why are you telling me this?”

“You say your friend’s missing, right? And you say Angie’s involved. Well, since she’s done this before, I suppose I would start looking at Dazed.”

“You think Angela might be doing the same sort of thing?”

“I think it’s definitely a possibility, but Robin, I’d be careful if you go down there.”

“Why?”

Karyn sighed. “I already told you. Allie went down there, and she didn’t ever come back. Not really. Not like she was before. So if you go down there, I’d be careful, because if you aren’t careful, you might just end up like Allie.”