The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skanky Town

Chapter 16 — An Investigation Starts

Pete’s garage didn’t seem to show the normal level of activity that one might have expected to find from a mechanics shop in the middle of the day.

The garage doors were opened and a neon sign announced that the garage was open for business but other than that, there seemed to be no sign of activity, no clanging of metal, no sounds of machinery, no sounds of anything else that might indicate something was going on.

The stranger approached the garage. He thought about calling out but then he seemed to think better of it and he approached in silence.

The first bay was empty and almost as if to confirm what had been seen before, there seemed to be no activity from within.

The second bay contained an old Nissan which seemed to almost be waiting contentedly for someone to come and give it service.

The man moved on to the third and final bay. In this bay, the man found a big, black pick-up truck. The hood was up and it seemed to be just as devoid of activity as all the other bays, except ...

Except that the truck was moving. Rocking really, and if one listened closely, one might almost think the truck was moaning.

The truck wasn’t moaning, of course. The stranger stepped into the third bay and then he stepped around the truck. “Hello, Pete,” the man said. “Am I interrupting something?”

The big mechanic looked up from where his cock was embedded deep inside the pussy of a dark-haired woman who was draped over the tailgate of the the truck. “You’re not interrupting, Detective,” the man said, “but if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to finish up here.”

“Take your time, Pete,” said the other man. “Take your time. I don’t want to rush you in what you’re doing.”

The woman moaned as the mechanic once more drove himself into her pussy.

“That you Claire?” the newcomer asked.

“Sure is,” the brunette moaned.

“Is Pete doing a good job?”

“He sure is.”

The man looked at the woman. Claire Travers was one of the librarians at the high school library. Usually, she wore her dark hair pinned up into a bun, but on this day, at least some of her hair had fallen out of her bun and it was clear she was enjoying what Pete was doing to her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” the woman groaned. “Oh fuck.”

“I didn’t really expect to find you here, Claire,” the stranger said.

“I, um, I came to see Pete,” she moaned.

The newcomer smiled. “No need to justify yourself to me,” the man said. “I’m just saying I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Actually,” said the mechanic, “she came to talk to me about my daughter.”

“About Cheryl? Anything wrong with Cheryl?”

The librarian moaned. “No. Nothing wrong. It’s just that I ... I, oh fuck ... it’s just that I caught her and Tommy Nelson back in the stacks, and—”

“What were they doing in the stacks?” the newcomer asked.

“What do you think?” asked the mechanic.

“Seriously?” the newcomer asked. “Really?”

“That’s what Claire here was saying. She caught the two of them there. Apparently, she had the Nelson kid down on the floor and she was sitting astride him and she was riding his cock. Apparently, she hadn’t even bothered to take her skirt or her panties off.”

“Wasn’t panties,” the librarian moaned as Pete’s cock continued to fuck her. “It was a thong.”

“Whatever,” continued the mechanic. “Apparently, she hadn’t taken the thong off. She’d just pulled it to one side and she was fucking the hell out of his cock.”

“Happens all the time,” the newcomer said. “You must be so proud of her.”

“Yeah,” Pete agreed. “My little girl’s eighteen now. She’s all grown up.”

“Did she do a good job?”

“Huh?”

“Actually, I wasn’t talking to you, Pete. I was asking Claire. Did she do a good job?”

The woman moaned. “I ... I don’t know what you mean,” she said.

“Sure you do, Claire. I know you. I’ll bet you watched those two kids fuck, didn’t you?”

“Maybe.”

“What’s she talking about?” Pete asked.

“She watched ‘em, Pete. Where were you, Claire. Were you out in the open or were you hidden when you did it?”

The librarian said nothing.

“Come on, Claire. Tell the truth. I promise you, if you tell the truth, Pete will fuck you harder. Now where were you.”

“I was at the end of the aisle,” the librarian admitted.

“Out in the open?”

The woman said nothing.

“Out in the open?” the man asked again.

“No.”

“Where were you then?”

“At the end of the aisle,” the librarian admitted. “I was looking around the stacks.”

“Did it get you off watching them fuck?”

“Yes,” the librarian admitted in a small voice.

“Feels good to admit the truth, doesn’t it?”

The woman said nothing.

“So which one of them did you fuck?”

The woman said nothing again.

“Claire?”

“You said if I told the truth, he’d fuck me harder,” the woman said.

“I know, but you haven’t told everything yet, have you?”

Again, the woman said nothing.

“Which of them did you fuck?” the man asked again. “Was it Cheryl ... or Tommy?” And then after a pause, the man answered the question himself. “It was Tommy, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“What happened?”

“I watched them,” Claire admitted. “I watched her make him cum and then I waited for them and when they were getting ready to leave, I took them aside and I told Tommy I wanted to talk to him.”

The man nodded to Pete and Pete didn’t need to be told twice. He worked his cock even harder between the woman’s legs.

“Oh fuck,” Claire moaned.

“Then what happened?” the man asked.

“I, um, oh fuck ... I took him aside and I told him I knew what he’d done. I told him if he didn’t want him and his girlfriend in trouble, he was going to have to do something for me.”

Claire moaned as Pete’s cock fucked her harder.

“He didn’t put up much of a fight,” she said. “Oh fuck. That’s good.”

“So what’d you do then?”

The woman moaned. “I had Tommy bend me over my desk.”

“Kind of like you’ve got Pete bending you over now.”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because I love getting fucked like this.”

“Yeah? And that’s what Tommy Nelson did for you?”

“Yes.”

“Did he cum inside you?”

Claire’s voice took on a dreamy quality. “Oh yeah,” she gushed.

“Kind of like what you’d like Pete to do for you right now.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Why don’t you tell Pete what you want him to do.”

“I want you to fuck me,” the woman moaned. “I want you to fuck me and I want you to cum. I want to feel your cum in my pussy. Come on. Do it. Fill my pussy up.”

The man groaned. He was almost there.

“I want you to cum in my pussy,” the woman moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

Pete was even closer.

“I want you to cum in my pussy,” Claire begged. “Come on. Cum in my pussy.”

Pete groaned and there wasn’t any doubt as to what he was doing.

“Oh yeah,” Claire gushed. “Oh yeah. You’re cumming inside my pussy. Oh yeah. You’re cumming so good.”

“Is he better than Tommy Nelson?”

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah. He’s so fucking good.”

There wasn’t anything more to say so Chief Larson just stood there and watched as Pete filled Claire’s pussy with his cum.

Finally though, Pete pulled his cock back from between Claire’s legs.

“Did you get what you wanted?” asked the head of detectives.

“Yes.”

“Then why don’t you put your panties on and go back to work or wherever it is you’re going next.”

Claire didn’t really move all that much. She just wiggled her butt as if to entice the man. “Are you sure you want me to go?” she asked. “After all, I’m sure I could use some more cum between my legs.”

“I think you’ve got enough already,” the man said, “and besides, we both know just how hot it’s going to make you feel when you pull up your panties and trap Pete’s cum inside your pussy.”

“Oh yeah.”

“So what are you waiting for?”

The woman stayed where she was for a moment longer as if hoping that the chief would change his mind but when it was clear that that wasn’t going to happen, she pulled herself up off the tailgate and she slid her panties back into place. “You know, sometimes, Andy, you can be a real dick.”

“I know, but that’s what you like about me, too.”

“Shut up,” the woman said but it was clear from her tone that she just wasn’t that mad.

“Now the skirt and the blouse. Put those on.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re going to be leaving,” the chief said. “Because me and Pete got something to talk about and because you can’t be here when we do.”

“Why not?”

“Come on, Claire.”

“Fine,” the woman said. “I’m going.” She turned to Pete. “Call me if you want to have any more conversations about your daughter,” she said and then she turned back towards Dale Roberts. “Have fun with your stupid conversation,” and with that, she stomped out of the garage.

The two men watched her go and then Pete turned to the police chief. “You knew,” he said.

“Of course, I knew.”

“But how?”

“Do you really think your daughter is the first one to have fucked a boy in the library? She’s not. And do you think this is the first time Claire’s ever approached a parent over a matter like this? Well, it’s not the first time for that, either.”

“But, but I thought—”

“Come on, Pete. You gotta know better than that.”

The big mechanic shifted nervously. “So why did she come here then?”

“Come on, Pete. She comes around here giving you that sexy librarian act and you really got the guts to ask me that?”

“She really is a librarian,” Pete protested.

“Pete!”

“All right. I guess I got the picture. I know why she came around here, but that’s got me thinking—”

“What’s that, Pete?”

“Okay, I know why Claire came around here, but now you got me wondering why you came around here.”

Detective Dale Roberts just grinned. “I was wondering when you were going to get around to asking me that.”

“Yeah?”

“A couple came by here a few days ago. Strangers from out of town. A man and a woman. You know the ones I mean?”

“Sure do. Car broke down on the highway and they had to hike into town. Why?”

“What’d you do when they came in?”

“I told them I’d take old Bessie out there and throw a hook on their car. I told them I couldn’t do it right away though, so I directed them to the hotel up the street. Why?”

“You ever see either one of them again?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Which one of them did you see?” the chief asked.

“Why you asking me that?” the mechanic asked. “You should already know the answer to that.”

“Why? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Come on, Dale. It was one of your boys that took her in?”

“One of my boys? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Like you don’t know,” the mechanic said. “It was the girl who came down here. She wanted to see if she and her boyfriend could get the car any sooner so she came by here to see if she could, you know, expedite things. I told her no, but she thought she’d try and sweeten the deal so she tried to suck my cock.”

“Yeah, and did she?”

“Did she what?”

“Did she suck your cock?”

“Yeah, well, she was trying to until your boy came along.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“She was a good ways along towards sucking me off when your boy, Ross, came along, and he wouldn’t cut her any slack at all. Hauled her ass off to jail as far as I know.”

“You’re sure about this?”

“Yeah, I’m sure about it.”

“And did you ever see her again?”

The mechanic shook his head.

“How about the man? Did he ever come by here?”

Again, Pete shook his head. “What’s going on here, Andy?”

“I’m not sure yet. Maybe nothing, but someone reported that the woman might be missing. Right now, we’re just checking it out.”

“Yeah? So why are you asking me these things?”

“Like I said, we’re just checking things out and for now, I just want you to keep your eyes open.”

“Keep my eyes open for what?”

“For anything. Let us know if the man seems to want to be leaving town, and of course, if you see the woman, let us know that, too. Can you do that, Pete?”

“Sure thing, Dale.”

“Do you want me to hold off on fixing the car?”

The chief thought that over and then he shook his head. “No, you can go ahead and fix it. Just let us know if he tries to pick it up.”

“Will do.”

“All right then. That’s it. Carry on.”

“How can I?” Pete asked. “You sent Claire home.”

Dale Roberts smiled. “Oh, I’m sure there are plenty more like her that would be willing to let you rev up her engine.”

The mechanic grinned. “You might be right about that,” he said. “You might just very well be right.”