The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skanky Town

Chapter 14 — Missing Person

Angela stood in front of her mirror and she surveyed herself critically. She frowned just a bit and then she slid a hand inside her top, pulling on first one of her breasts and then on the other.

Better, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. In fact, not bad at all. She twisted her body so she could get a better look at herself in the mirror. No, not bad at all.

Her hands stroked her short, little skirt. No, not bad at all, the girl told herself. She looked good enough to fuck and since getting herself fucked was exactly what she had in mind, she had to agree with herself. It wasn’t bad at all.

The place was called the Hipsway Club. It had a rustic sort of feel to it. Somewhere in one of its earlier incarnations, it had been a country music night club and there were still fixtures that made a nod to its earlier past but that was then, and now it was a hip-hop club. It was the type of place that the locals knew about but that the tourists never found.

The parking lot was already packed by the time Angela arrived. That was hardly a surprise and as it turned out, it was hardly a bad thing, too. A full club could help her do what she wanted to do.

She already knew who she was looking for even before she entered the club but she wasn’t going to seek him out. Instead, she just sauntered up to the bar and ordered herself a wine. It would be better to let him come to her.

She turned and looked at the people in the club and she took a sip from her wine. Her pussy was wet but then that was hardly a surprise. Hmm. Maybe waiting for the man to find her wasn’t going to be as easy as she’d thought it would be.

Mmm, God, her pussy was so wet. Easy, she told herself. Easy. Don’t let yourself get out of control.

Mmm, but her pussy was wet. Her pussy was so wet.

Knock if off, she told herself. Get yourself under control.

She took another look around the club. She’d already seen the man she wanted to meet but she made sure to look away. She didn’t want to appear too eager.

Angela groaned. On the other hand, appearing eager might not be such a bad thing. After all, her pussy was so wet.

A man approached her as she stood there at the bar. “Hey,” the man said. “You looking for a good time?”

Angela groaned. Part of her really wanted to say yes, but she wasn’t here for a good time. “I’m busy,” she said.

“Oh come on,” the man cajoled. “Don’t be like that. Come on. Let’s party.

“I’m busy,” Angela said again and it was easier this time to say it. Even with her pussy running amok, it was always easier to say no to some jerk who wouldn’t take no for an answer.”

The man slid a hand around Angela’s waist and Angela could feel his hand on the top of her butt. “Come on,” he said. “Don’t be like that. Let’s party.”

Oh fuck, Angela thought. Pull my skirt up. Slide your hand inside my panties. Oh fuck yeah. Rub your fingers between my cheeks and slide your hand down to my pussy.

No, she had to tell herself again. No, that wasn’t why she was here.

“I said I’m busy,” she said again.

“Bitch,” Angela heard the man say under his breath and hey, that was just fine. She didn’t care what he thought of her.

She wasn’t a bitch, Angela told herself. Okay, maybe she was, and damn, her pussy was so wet.

Her target was moving again and Angela took another sip of her wine. It wasn’t like she needed it, she told herself. It wasn’t like she needed it to calm her nerves. It was just a prop.

The man was almost there and still Angela pretended as if she hadn’t really seen him. It was all about perceptions. It was all about what other people thought they saw and it was how they thought you saw them.

She stepped away from the bar even as the man approached. The man pulled up sharply and Angela apologized for not watching where she was going even though she’d planned it out like a choreographed move.

It really was as easy as that. The man was already looking her over and it was clear he liked what he saw. “You don’t have to watch where you’re going,” he told her. “As a matter of fact, how about I do the watching for you.”

“Does that mean you like what you see?” Angela asked.

“Sure do,” the man said.

“Mmm, I like that.”

“You do, huh?”

Don’t be too eager, Angela told herself, oh but geez, she just couldn’t help herself. She slid a hand around the man’s waist. “Yeah,” she told him. “Yeah. I like what I see.”

“Well now, aren’t you and eager, little hottie. What’s your name, honey?”

“It’s Angela.”

“Angela, or Angie.”

“Not Angie. Angela.”

The man grinned. “Angela it is then. So what are you doing around here, honey. You looking for guys?”

“That’s only part of it,” Angela said.

“Yeah? What’s the other part?”

“I’m looking for guys who know how to fuck.”

The man was obviously surprised. “Whoa ho. Would you listen to you, babe. That’s some mouth you got on you.”

“Maybe,” Angela said, “but you still haven’t answered the question.”

“What question is that, babe?”

“Are you a guy who knows how to fuck?”

The man grinned at that. “That’s not for me to say, is it,” he said. “I mean, I ain’t ever gotten no complaints, but really, shouldn’t you be the one to judge that?”

“Are you saying you want to fuck me?”

Once more, the man looked her up and down. “I’m saying I’d definitely be open to the idea,” the man said.

It really was as easy as that, Angela told herself. “Where should we go?” she asked the man. “Your place or mine?”

“How about we go back to mine.”

“Fine,” Angela agreed. She hoped the man wasn’t going to try to show off because that really wasn’t what she needed. She didn’t really want to see his place. She didn’t want him to tell her how great he was. All she really wanted was to fuck.

The man took him back to her apartment and all the way there, Angela couldn’t help feeling how wet her pussy was getting. Oh geez, she needed this. She needed it bad.

The man flipped on the lights in his apartment and then thankfully, he led her straight to his bedroom. There wasn’t any fooling around with any foreplay or the like. There was no need to puff himself up. It was almost like he was as horny as she was. It was almost as if what he needed more than anything else was to just go to the bedroom and fuck.

The man had to be at least forty, Angie told herself. Maybe older, she thought, but she wasn’t sure. On the other hand, she didn’t care. She perched herself on her hands and knees on the man’s bed and she let him slide a hand up under her short, little skirt. “You like that?” he asked.

Angela couldn’t help but let out a whimpering moan and the man’s hands pressed her panties against her pussy. “I like it,” she told the man, “but I’d like it even better if you’d stop playing around and get on with the fucking.”

“Oooh,” the man said in mock shock. “Looks like someone’s kind of antsy.”

Angela tried to press herself against the man’s hand even as he continued to rub her pussy. “Not antsy,” she told the man. “Just horny.”

“Well now. Let’s see what we can do about that,” and without waiting a moment longer, the man reached under Angela’s skirt and he pulled down her panties.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned as the man climbed on the bed and he mounted her from behind. Aside from the now discarded panties, she was still wearing the same clothes she’d worn to the club and as far as she could tell, other than dropping his slacks and underwear down around his knees, the man was still wearing what he’d been wearing at the club as well.

“Yeah, you like this,” the man told her even as he pulled her short, little skirt up and finally exposed her pussy.

“You think so?” Angela asked and yet if there was any doubt as to what she really thought, that was pretty much answered when she spread her knees as she prepared herself for the onslaught that was sure to come.

“Yeah, I think so,” the man said as he drove himself between her legs.

“Don’t ... talk,” the girl moaned haltingly. “Just ... fuck ... my ... fucking ... pussy.”

The man grinned. “I like it when I meet a girl is as horny as me,” he told her.

If you were as horny as me, Angela told herself, then you’d shut the fuck up and you’d just concentrate on fucking my pussy.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. Here it comes. Here it comes.”

Don’t talk, Angela wanted to say. Don’t talk.

The man groaned and even as he did, his cock surged between the woman’s legs. “Oh fuck,” he groaned. “Oh fuck yeah.”

Angela groaned, too. She’d been close to cumming, but she wasn’t close enough and now the man was cumming inside her and she couldn’t help it. She felt cheated. She wanted more.

“Oh fuck, that was good.”

“Yeah right. Speak for yourself.”

“What’s gotten into you?” the man asked.

“Apparently, a cock that doesn’t know how to control itself.”

“Huh?”

“You came in me.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So you were too fucking quick. So I didn’t get to cum, ass hole.”

“Sorry,” the man said sheepishly.

“Men,” Angela raged. “It’s a wonder anything ever gets done with you guys always going off and leaving a job half done.”

“I said I was sorry.”

“No you’re not.”

The man grinned. “You’re right. I’m not.”

“But you know what?”

“What?”

“I’m going to give you a second chance, not like that jerk at the hotel.”

“What jerk at the hotel?”

Angela ignored the question even though it was just what she’d been hoping the man would ask. She looked back over her shoulder at the man even as she wiggled her butt at him. “Would you like a second chance?”

The man ran a hand over Angela’s still exposed bottom but that hand was quickly slapped away. “Sure,” he said. “Sure, I’d like a second chance. What’d you have in mind?”

Angela rolled over on her back and she looked up at the man even as her fingers slid between her legs. “First thing’s first,” she said. “I want to see you take off that shirt you’re wearing.”

“You do,” the man said with a grin. “You know what? I think I’m going to like the way this is going.”

“Shut up,” the girl said sharply. “Do what I say and take off that fucking shirt.”

Maybe it was something in her tone or maybe it was just that he wanted to do what she wanted him to do anyway but whatever the reason, the man stopped talking and he unbuttoned his shirt.

“See, you can follow orders, can’t you?”

The man nodded.

“Now take it all the way off.”

The man let the shirt slip off his shoulders.

“Very good. Now why don’t you lose the pants for me.”

With the man’s pants already down around his knees and with his cock already standing nice and straight, there was little doubt as to how excited the man really was. It was something Angela had counted on. It was the reason she’d picked him out in the first place.

But for now at least, all she really wanted was for him to remove his slacks so she watched him to take off his shoes and then she watched him remove his slacks.

But then the man tried to remove his underwear which was also down around his knees. “Hey now,” Angela said, “did I say you could remove those?”

“No.”

“Then why are you trying to remove them?”

The man shrugged but he didn’t say anything.

“I asked you why are you doing it?”

Again, the man shrugged.

“You don’t do anything unless I want you to do it. Do you understand?”

Again, the man nodded. It was amazing, Angela thought. It was amazing how easy it was to get this one to do what she wanted. Too bad the same wasn’t true for the other one. If he’d been more amenable, then maybe none of this would have been necessary.

Angela patted a spot next to her on the bed. “Why don’t you lie down here,” she told the man.

Again, the man did just what he was told to do.

Angela propped herself up on an elbow and she looked at the man. “Now,” she told him, “we’re going to do what I want to do.”

Whatever the man might have been about to say was lost in a long, low groan as Angela wrapped her hand around the man’s cock.

“I see you like that,” Angela said. “Just in case you haven’t figured it out already, I like it, too.”

The man groaned again.

“But you know what I like even more?”

The man shook his head.

“I like it when I wrap my lips around a guy’s cock. I like it when I suck him hard and I got the feeling that you like it, too. Is that right?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned and then he groaned again as Angela slid her mouth down over his cock. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck!”

He was going to cum. Angela knew that. It wasn’t a matter of if. It was a matter of when. If she kept sucking his cock, he was going to cum in her mouth but as much as she wanted to give him what he wanted, the fact of the matter was she had needs too.

But that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to keep sucking his cock. She listened to the man even as her fingers squeezed the base of his cock and even as her tongue caressed his shaft.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

The trick, of course, was knowing when to stop.

Angela knew when to stop. She slowed her pace and then she pulled her mouth back altogether.

“What the ...” the man protested. “What the fuck?”

“You got to give me what I want,” Angela said.

“What do you want?” the man asked and based on the man’s voice, there was little doubt that whatever Angela would have asked for, at that very moment, the man would have given her what she wanted.

“I just want to fuck,” the girl said and before the man could say anything more, she straddled his body and her hand took hold of his member, and she led his cock to her waiting pussy.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as the girl pushed herself down upon his cock. “Oh fuck.”

“Yeah,” the girl moaned. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you just wanted to fuck, too.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah.”

“How’s that feel?” Angela asked. “How’s it feel having your cock in my pussy?”

“Good,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet it does,” the girl said as she worked her pussy on the man’s cock. “I’ll bet it feels really good.”

“Yeah.”

“But I know what’s going to feel even better and I know you know it too.”

He didn’t have to say anything. Angela knew it, and he knew she knew it, and that was all that mattered.

“I want you to do it,” Angela told him. “I want you to cum inside me.”

The man groaned but my pussy didn’t give him a choice. He groaned again and then in the next instant, his cock was surging inside me.

“Oh yeah,” Angela cooed. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fill me up, baby. Fill me up with your hot cum. Oh God. You’re making me cum. You’re making me cum so hot and so good.”

Angela stayed where she was, perched atop the man’s cock even as the man pumped his cum into her little, gripping pussy, and it was only after his cock had emptied itself inside her that she finally chose to dismount his cock.

Angela let her face cloud over.

“What’s wrong?” the man asked.

“I was just thinking of something, something which wasn’t so good.”

“What?”

“It’s nothing,” Angela said.

“Oh,” the man asked. “What?”

Angela smiled to herself. Men were so easy to predict. Present them with a problem and they just couldn’t help themselves. They had to try and solve it for you. “It’s nothing,” she said again. “It’s nothing. It’s just that—”

“Yes?”

“There’s this guy at the hotel where I work.”

“Yes?”

“He’s one of the guests there and his girlfriend has disappeared.”

The man seemed to take notice of that. “Disappeared?” he asked. “What do you mean she disappeared?”

“She was just there one day and then the next she was gone and I don’t even think the guy has reported her missing.”

“What do you mean? Why do you think she’s missing?”

“She’s at a hotel and I could tell, she didn’t know anyone here so where would she go? I don’t want to sound melodramatic and there’s not anything specific I can put my finger on, but I think something’s happened to her.”

“Maybe I can help you,” the man said.

“How?”

“My name’s Dale Roberts,” the man said.

“Yeah, so?”

“So I’m the head of detectives for the Skankytown police department.”

“So?”

“So I can see to it that an investigation is opened even if this guy doesn’t file the paperwork.”

“You can do that?”

The man grinned. “Consider it done.”

Angela grinned to herself. Game, set and match, she thought. No one said no to her and now Jake was going to find that out the hard way. She couldn’t wait to see it happen.