The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skanky Town

Chapter 12 — Old Friends and New Friends

“You really shouldn’t have done that.”

Robin looked at Jake. “Done what?”

“You really shouldn’t have blown off that interview.”

“Why? Don’t you like me?”

“That’s not the point and you know it.”

Robin seemed to think that over. “I disagree,” she said.

“You disagree with what?”

“I disagree with what you said,” Robin said. “I think that’s exactly the point.

“What is?”

“I like you,” Robin said. “I like you a lot.”

“And that’s reason enough to throw away your whole career? That’s crazy.”

The girl shook her head. “What would be crazy would be for me to turn around and walk out that door right now. I like you. I like you a lot and there’s nothing that I’d like more than to have you bury your cock between my legs.”

“I’m tired,” Jake groused.

“Which is why, for now at least, I’ll settle for lunch instead.”

“I still say you’re crazy,” the man said.

“Maybe, but what do you care, as long as what I am is crazy for you ... and for that cock of yours.”

Jake shook his head. “Let’s go eat lunch,” he said.

“Okay.”

It wasn’t until they were already in the elevator and on the way down that Jake remembered what had happened with the waitress Karyn. He wondered what she would think if he suddenly showed up with another girl. He was beginning to think that maybe they should go somewhere else.

“Maybe we should go out,” Jake offered when the two of them reached the lobby.

“Why?” Robin asked. “They got a restaurant right here in the hotel.”

“Yeah, I know, but I already ate there.”

“So? So did I? What’s wrong? Didn’t you like it?”

“It was fine,” Jake said.

“So let’s go eat there. It’s less hassle than going anywhere else.”

Jake wanted to tell the girl no but already she was pulling him forward so reluctantly, he let himself be pulled forward. Hell, it was always possible that Karyn wouldn’t even be on duty for lunch.

Of course, as soon as they walked into the place, Jake knew he wasn’t going to be that lucky because there was the waitress waiting to greet them. Her face showed recognition as she saw Jake and then her gaze moved over to Robin and Jake couldn’t quite tell what her reaction was.

“Two for lunch?” Karyn asked and Jake nodded.

The waitress picked up a couple of menus and she led the man and the woman to a table in the center of the restaurant. “How’s this?” she asked.

“It’s fine,” Jake said.

“Good. I’ll give you folks a few minutes to look things over and then I’ll be back to take your order. My name’s Karyn, by the way.”

Jake and Robin both nodded.

“So,” asked Robin as soon as the waitress walked away, “how do you know her?”

“Huh?”

“The waitress. I saw the way you looked at her and I saw the way she looked at you.”

“I already told you. I had breakfast here this morning.”

“And that’s it?”

Jake nodded.

Robin smiled. “I don’t believe you. I just wanted you to know that. I don’t believe you, but I’ll find out on my own.”

That was just what had Jake worried.

“So what are you going to have?”

“I was thinking about a roast beef sandwich,” Jake said.

Robin nodded. “That sounds good. You got to keep your strength up.”

“Why?”

“Because I expect you to fuck me later and we can’t have you going all soft on me for lack of energy,” Robin said with a smile.

“Hey.”

“Just teasing,” Robin said. “Me, I think I’m going to get a salad. Girl’s got to watch her figure, you know.”

“I thought that was a guy’s job.”

“What?”

“I thought the guys were the ones who watched the girl’s figures,” Jake grumbled.

“No, honey. That’s not the way it works. The girls watch their figures and the the guys just judge how well the job was done.”

It was at that time that the waitress returned. “Are you folks ready to order,” she said.

“I think so,” Jake said. “I’m going to have the roast beef sandwich with fries and I’ll have a coke with that.”

“Very good, and for you miss.”

“I’m just going to have a small salad and a Diet Coke.”

“For a dollar more, you can add a cup of soup.”

“No, the salad will be fine.”

“Very good then. I’ll have your order up in a few minutes.”

“Pardon me?”

“Yes, Miss?”

“I had a question. Did you have fun fucking Jake here?”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” the waitress said.

“Sure you are. I can see the way you’re looking at him, and he clearly recognizes you so it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.”

“I ... I—”

“And as for how you know him, well hell, if we weren’t here eating lunch right now, I’d be fucking him, too, so I figured that was the most logical conclusion. Bear in mind, it’s okay if you did. I don’t mind, you know. I was just curious.”

Karyn looked from Robin to Jake and then back to Robin again. “Yeah,” she said finally. “Yeah, I enjoyed him.”

“When’d you do it?”

“This morning.”

“For breakfast?”

Karyn nodded.

“He said he had breakfast here. Apparently, that’s not all he had here,” Robin said with a smile.

“So,” asked the waitress, “is he your boyfriend?”

Robin looked at Jake and then she grinned and then she surprised Jake. “Sure. He’s my boyfriend,” she said.

“I can see why,” the waitress said. “He’s hot.”

Jake couldn’t really put a finger on it, but it was like there was a sudden tenseness in the air and Robin’s voice got a little tighter. “You think so?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the waitress said. “A real hotty. Do you let him fuck you?”

Robin still hadn’t taken her eyes off the waitress. “Every chance I get,” she said.

“Good for you, but you know what?”

“What?”

“Sometimes you want to add a little something more.”

“Something more?”

“Do you like him?”

“I think that should be obvious.”

“Do you like him?”

“Yeah.”

“I bet you like turning him on, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want to turn him on now?”

Robin glanced back at Jake.

“Don’t look at him. Look at me. Do you want to turn him on?”

Robin looked at the waitress. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I want to turn him on.”

“Then why don’t you turn and face me.”

Robin would have turned and looked at Jake but something kept her looking at the waitress. She turned her body so she was facing the waitress.

“You like doing things for your boyfriend, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like to suck his cock?”

Just one sideways glance at Jake and then Robin was looking back at the woman. “Yes.”

“How about fucking? Do you like it when he fucks you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Do you like to be on top or on the bottom?”

Robin just couldn’t take her eyes off the waitress. She had no idea why she was answering this woman’s questions but one thing was certain. She liked answering them. She liked the way they made her feel. They made her hot. “I like both,” she said.

“Good answer,” the waitress said again. “How about the butt? Has he ever fucked you there?”

Robin shifted nervously in her seat but her eyes never left the waitress’s. “No,” she said quietly. “No he hasn’t.”

The waitress nodded. “It’s not too late,” she said. “Maybe he will.”

Robin felt a surge of ... what was it. It wasn’t like she’d ever wanted a man to do that to her before. In fact, she’d told herself it was the one thing she wouldn’t do and yet now, the thought of Jake doing that to her, her on her hands and knees, him with his cock wedged up against her ass, her ass trying to resist even though she knew there was no chance, his cock pressing against her ...

“Have you ever thought of sharing?”

The waitress’s words snapped Robin out of her reverie. “W-what?” she asked.

“Have you ever thought of sharing?”

“Sharing?”

“Yeah. You know, sharing, like you and him ... and someone else.”

Robin finally understood. “Why? Are you applying for the job?”

“I might be,” the waitress said, “but I think I’d have to get the girlfriend’s approval first, don’t you think?”

Robin wasn’t sure why but even though she hadn’t thought of it before, suddenly the idea of a threesome was really starting to turn her on. “That’s right,” she said. “You’d need my approval.”

“That’s what I thought, too,” the waitress said. “Why don’t you spread your legs for me.”

Robin wasn’t sure why but this was making her so hot.

She thought for sure that the other woman was going to get down on her knees and crawl between her legs, lift up her skirt and finger her panties before using her tongue or her fingers to try and get her off. She was fully prepared for that and she knew she would have welcomed it except that wasn’t what happened.

What happened was that the waitress straddled one her legs and slowly began to hump herself against Robin’s legs.

“Oh my God,” Robin moaned. “Oh my God. You’re ... you’re not wearing any panties.”

“I never do,” the waitress said.

“You’re ... you’re so wet.”

“Of course I am. Aren’t you?”

She was wet, Robin realized. She was so wet.

“You can play with your pussy,” the waitress said even as she continued to hump Robin’s leg. “You can play with your pussy, unless you want me to do it. Either way’s okay with me.”

Robin couldn’t help herself not that she really wanted to. She lifted up her skirt and she let her fingers play between her legs.

“Yeah,” the waitress said. “You like that, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“Oh yeah. You like this. You like my little, wet cunnie riding your leg. I’ll bet you like the way my pussy gets you wet.”

“Uh huh,” Robin moaned again.

“And I’ll bet you like playing with your pussy in front of your boyfriend. I’ll bet you like it that he can see just what a little fucking slut you really are.”

“Oh yeah.”

The waitress leaned forward. “You know what the guys really like about me?” she asked.

Robin shook her head.

“It’s my tits,” the waitress said. “Go ahead and look at them.”

Robin found herself staring down at the waitress’s tits.

“Would you like to see them?” the waitress asked. “Would you like to see them and touch them?”

Robin found herself unable to take her eyes from the other woman’s tits.

“Well,” the woman asked again. “Do you want to or not?”

“Yes.”

The answer had come in a shy, little voice and even after she’d said it, Robin couldn’t believe that she’d said what she’d said.

If the waitress was surprised, she didn’t show it. “I knew you were going to say yes,” she said. “I knew it right from the start.”

Oh fuck, Robin wanted to say. Would you fucking stop talking and can we just get this over with and then she wondered at the thoughts that were going through her mind.

It was almost as if the waitress seemed to realize what the other woman was thinking because she pulled that top out of her shorts. There was a flash of skin and then for a moment, there was nothing else and then that tight, red top was being pulled higher and higher and then it was being lifted over the blond’s head.

And that’s when Robin found herself face to face with the other woman’s tits. For the moment at least, those tits were restrained by Karyn’s bra but the waitress was bringing them closer for Robin to get an even better look at them. “I’ll let you do the honors,” she said.

There was no question as to what the “honors” was supposed to be. Robin reached out and she undid the clasps on the other woman’s bra and she watched as the other woman’s tits spilled free.

“Oh yeah,” the waitress cooed as she pressed her ample breasts against Robin’s face. “Oh yeah. That’s it.”

Oh God, Robin thought. Oh God. She felt like she was going to cum and it had everything to do with the waitress’s tits pressed against her face. Was this how guys felt, she wondered. Was this why they liked girl’s tits so much?

“That’s it,” the waitress cooed. “That’s it. Let it happen.”

Robin just couldn’t help herself. She was cumming right there as the waitress was humping her leg and as the waitress kept pushing her tits against her face and honestly, she told herself as her pussy continued to cum, honestly, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

The waitress finally pulled back. “You were fun,” she said.

“You too,” Robin said breathlessly.

“We should do it again real soon,” the waitress said.

“Yeah.”

The waitress pulled herself up off of Robin’s leg. “I got to get back to work,” she said, “but if you ever want to do this again, you just let me know, okay?”

“Okay.”

The waitress looked over at Jake. “Your girlfriend’s pretty hot,” she said. “You’re a lucky guy.”

Jake nodded and he watched as the waitress got up and walked away. He looked at Robin. “What the heck was that all about?” he asked finally.

“I don’t know,” Robin said, “but you know what?”

“What?”

“I liked it.”

“Well obviously.”

Robin looked at Jake and she suddenly grinned. “You’re jealous.”

“I am not,” the man grumped.

“Yes you are, and you know what?”

“What?” Jake said sullenly.

“I kinda liked it. I think it’s hot having you watch me, but you know what would have made it even better?”

“What?”

“It would have been even better if you would have joined in the fun.”

Jake just stared at the woman before he finally started to grin. “You’re incorrigible,” he said. “You know that, don’t you. You’re totally and completely incorrigible.”

“Not incorrigible,” Robin said softly. “Just horny. That’s all. I’m just horny.”

“Yeah, well ... so since when did you become my girlfriend?”

“I think that happened this morning.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. When I told the people I was going to interview with that I wasn’t coming.”

“I didn’t ask you to do that.”

“I know. I did it anyway.”

Jake shook his head. Things were moving to fast and things seemed to be spinning out of control.

“You’re not going to tell me you’re still with that slut girl you brought here, are you?”

“No.”

“Then it looks like you’re in need of a girlfriend.”

“Maybe I just need some time off.”

Robin leaned in close and then she let her hand slide down under the table. “Nonsense. When you’ve got something as hot as this, it would be a crime not to use it.”

Jake groaned as he felt Robin’s hand unzip him. “No, wait.”

Robin’s hand was already inside his pants. She hadn’t gotten her hand inside the man’s briefs but her fingers were already wrapped around his cock. She froze where she was and her fingers tightened. “Wait?”

“Maybe I’m not ready for another girlfriend.”

“You really are a little tease. Did you know that?”

“I am not.”

“Yes, you are. But don’t you worry. I can get you to see things my way.”

“Yeah, how?”

“I got my ways.”

“Come on, Robin.”

“What? You’re going to treat me like a one night stand? Is that it?”

“No, but—”

“But what?”

Jake said nothing.

“Oh man. I can’t believe it. You’re just like all the other guys.”

“I’m not,” Jake said.

“Yeah sure,” Robin said as she got up to go.

“I’m not,” Jake protested again.

“Yeah right. Call me when you’re ready to get serious,” Robin said and with that, she stomped out of the restaurant.

What the hell had gotten into her, Jake wondered.

The waitress returned a to the table a couple of minutes later. “What happened to your friend?” she asked.

“She left.”

“Is she coming back?”

“Hell if I know. No, come to think of it, no. I don’t think she’s coming back.”

“Oh.” The waitress seemed to think that over. “You want to fuck?”

“No, damn it. What is it with all you girls. No, I don’t want to fuck. Just leave me alone, okay?”

The girl look hurt. “You don’t have to be so mean about it.”

The man shook his head. “Sorry,” he said, and then, “can you get me my check?”

“Sure thing, sir. Right away, sir.”

What the hell was wrong with the girls around here, Jake asked himself and even as he did, he flashed back to what the delivery man had told him just the day before. There was something about this place. There was something that made girls want to fuck.

Jake shook his head. Just the sound of that. It sounded crazy. There had to be something else.

The waitress returned with the check and she laid it in front of him. “I’ll take that when you’re done,” she said and with that, she turned and walked away.

See, Jake told himself. See. There was nothing sexual in that. She was just doing what waitress’s did. It had to be in his mind.

But his mind wasn’t going to let go of that idea as easy as that. He picked up the pen and he signed the meal off to his room. There had to be something, he told himself. There had to be something.

He was still asking himself just what the hell was going on even as he rode the elevator up to his room. Maybe he should call Pete and find out if the car was ready.

But could he really go? If he did, he’d be stranding Susan here. She might have deserted him but did that give him the right to do the same to her, and if he left, what was he supposed to do with her luggage. Was he supposed to take it with him or was he supposed to leave it with the hotel? Hell, he had no idea if she’d even be back for it.

Fuck!

What the hell was he supposed to do?

And that’s when there came a knock at his door.

Jake couldn’t help it but the thought came unbidden to his mind. A knock at my door? What now?

When he opened the door, there were two women standing there. Robin and Karyn from the restaurant. “Did you miss us?” Robin asked.

“What the ... what are you doing here?”

“I think he’s confused,” Robin said.

“I would be,” said the waitress. “You played kind of a dirty trick on him.”

“Yeah but I had to, or it would have spoiled the surprise.”

“What the hell’s going on here?” Jake asked again, “and what the hell do you mean about a surprise.”

“I think you’d better tell him,” the waitress said.

“I’m going to tell him if you stop interrupting me.”

“Okay. Then tell him.”

“What’s going on here?”

“We decided to let you fuck us,” Robin said.

“You decided to what?”

“We decided to let you fuck us,” Robin said again.

“But ... but I don’t understand.”

“What’s to understand? Your cock goes in our pussies. You fuck us. You make us cum. You cum in our pussies. It’s not that hard, you know.”

“But downstairs—”

“What you mean in the restaurant?”

Jake nodded.

“Well, we couldn’t just come right out and say it, could we? If we did, Karyn here would lose her job.”

“But—”

“Do you want to fuck us or not?”

The man looked at the two women. If one had asked him, he would have tried to have said he’d at least thought it over before he made his decision, but the truth was reason had nothing to do with it because his cock had already made the decision for him. “Sure,” he said.

Robin pushed Jake down onto the bed. “Now you just sit right there,” she said, “and me and Karyn are going to put on a show.”

What kind of a show, the man wanted to ask, but really, he already knew the answer to that. After all, there was Robin standing there and there almost as if on display and there was Karyn removing her top. “Look at her,” Karyn purred, “and look at her tits. It makes me just want to kiss them.”

Apparently, wanting led to doing and Robin moaned as Karyn kissed her tits.

The waitress looked back at Jake. “I think she likes that,” she said, “but what do you think? Do you think I should do more?”

She wasn’t really waiting for an answer from Jake. Instead, her hands were opening Robin’s jeans and then she was pushing the other girl’s pants down past her hips.

“Do you think your girlfriend has a wet pussy?” she asked, and then, “I think she does, but let’s find out.”

Jake groaned as Karyn took Robin’s panties down and then he watched as her fingers stroked Robin between her legs.

“You know what,” Karyn said. “Your girlfriend’s pussy is so wet.”

Jake couldn’t believe this.

Karyn looked back at him. “You know she’s hot and you know it’s not really me she’s hot for. You know you should have your cock out already.”

He shouldn’t, Jake told himself.

“Come on. Don’t be such a prude. Let’s see that cock.”

He knew he shouldn’t, Jake told himself, but he knew that wasn’t going to stop him. He stood up and undid his belt and then he was pushing down his cock.

Karyn had moved around behind Robin, leaving Robin’s body on display even as her hands reached around and played with Robin’s body. “Doesn’t she look hot?” the waitress asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Sit down,” Karyn ordered.

Jake wasn’t sure how or when it had happened, but it was clear he’d lost control of the situation so when Karyn told him to sit, he didn’t argue. He just sat.

“That’s a good boy,” Karyn told him. “You want to fuck her, don’t you? You want to feel your cock inside her, don’t you?”

Jake nodded.

“Yeah, we know what you want. Stroke your cock while you look at her body.”

Again, Jake did as he was told to do.

“Yeah, that’s it. Keep stroking your cock and tell her you want to feel your cock in her cunt.”

Jake looked at Robin’s naked body even as Karyn’s hands continued to play with her body. “I want to cum inside you,” he said.

“You want more than that.”

“I do?”

“Of course, you do. Look at her. She’s so hot and ready and you know what you want. You want her to ride your cock.”

“Yeah,” the man half moaned.

“Don’t tell me. Tell her.”

“I want you to ride my cock,” Jake said.

For a moment, it seemed as if Robin was going to do exactly that but Karyn’s hands held her back. “Come on. You can do better than that.”

Jake looked at Robin even as his hand continued to stroke his cock. He wasn’t sure what they wanted from him, but ...

“I want you to ride my cock,” he tried again. “Ride me please.”

“That’s better,” Karyn said, “but I told you. Her pussy is wet for you.”

Jake groaned. He still wasn’t sure what they wanted from him, but he was certainly willing to give it another try. “I want you to ride my cock,” he said again. “I can’t wait to feel my cock in your fucking, tight pussy.”

“That’s better,” Karyn said, “but you can do better.”

“Come on,” the man said. “Ride my fucking cock.”

“That’s better still,” Karyn said. “What do you think?”

Robin nodded.

“I think she likes it,” Karyn said, “but then a slut like her is always easy for cock, don’t you think?”

Whatever Jake might have answered was lost as Robin moved forward and then she was climbing up on the bed and she was straddling the man’s lap. “This is fun, don’t you think?”

Hell yeah, the man thought as the girl took hold of his cock and then she was leading him to her pussy, and moments later, he was sliding up inside of her wet and eager cunt.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

“Yeah,” said the waitress. “She’s got a tight, little pussy, doesn’t she?”

Oh yeah, the man moaned. He barely noticed that somewhere along the way, the waitress had lost her clothes.

“Here you go. Suck on this.”

Even as Robin rode the man’s cock, she sucked the other woman’s finger into her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” Karyn said. “Look at her go.”

He was looking, Jake wanted to say. He was looking, but then he did miss the fact that Karyn had pulled her fingers free from Robin’s mouth and that she was now pulling them back.

“Oh God,” the waitress moaned as the other girl continued to ride tat cock.

And then it was Robin’s turn.

Robin was riding Jake’s cock and for the moment at least, it seemed as if neither one was paying attention to what Karyn was doing. Whether that was for the good or not could be decided later but there Karyn standing to the side and just behind Robin as Robin’s pussy humped Jake’s cock, her hand on Robin’s ass, and her saliva-soaked finger sliding down between Robin’s cheeks.

“Oh fuck,” Robin moaned as that finger pushed inside her.

“Don’t stop,” Karyn told her.

Robin most definitely wasn’t stopping and her pussy continued to ride Jake’s cock.

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it.”

Robin didn’t say anything. Her pussy just kept fucking his cock.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

Robin moaned but it was clear she was feeling it and what was even more clear was that her pussy was bearing down on the cock inside her as the girl also came.

Karyn’s finger finally came out of Robin’s ass and her and gave the other woman’s butt a smack, almost as if saying you’ve had enough fun. Now it’s my turn.

“I think Karyn wants you to fuck her,” Robin said. “Do you think you’re up to it?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Yeah? You sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

Suddenly, it was Karyn on her back with Jake’s cock between her legs. “Oh yeah,” the waitress moaned. “Oh yeah. Stick it in.”

That apparently was the only invitation that Jake would need because in the next instant, he was burying his cock between the waitress’s legs.

For her part, Robin was off to the side, her fingers rubbing the waitress’s clit even as she looked back and forth between the man and the woman. “Fuck her,” she implored the man. “Fuck her good.”

That was what he was trying to do, Jake wanted to say, but he was too busy for that so he just kept right on fucking.

“Fuck her,” Robin said again. “Fuck her. Make her cum.”

If Karyn’s moans were any indication, he was doing exactly that.

“Fuck her. Make her cum.”

Karyn groaned as her pussy gave into the inevitable. Her pussy was cumming and even as she bore down on the cock embedded inside her, the waitress could feel the man’s cock filling her up with its cum.

Jake pulled his cock from between Karyn’s legs and almost as quickly as he had, there was Robin straddling Karyn’s body, her mouth sliding between Karyn’s legs and her tongue licking her cunt even as Karyn did the same for her.

Jake dropped into a chair as he watched the two women eat each other out and when they were done, the two women looked back at him. “He looks worn out,” Karyn said.

“He’s had a busy day,” Robin said, “and a few surprises as well.”

“You think he’s ready to go again.”

“I think we should let him rest.”

“Pity. I would have liked to have another go at him before I have to go on duty again.”

“I know, but I think we should let him rest.”

“Okay then.” Karyn gave Robin a kiss. “Thanks for letting me join in the fun.”

“No problem.”

“Any time you want to do it again—”

“We’ll be sure to let you know.”