The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note: I wanted to thank Archibael who volunteered to edit my work and offer many suggestions thanks again Arch. I would also like to ask for feedback you your so inclined at .

Sister’s in Charge

by Gh

Preface

She was the great mother Goddess of civilization. She fertilized the fields and the sea. The Goddess was the protectress of young women and their offspring. The Mother of their souls.

She was always misunderstood. They feared her power, her seduction, and her love. They stopped bowing down to her, so in her stead they chose bovines, snakes, the stars, the sun, and the moon to bow down to.

She wasn’t what they wanted so they cast her out. The paradox of a maternal Goddess and the emerging paternal world. The Babylonians eroded her influence and then destroyed her temples and shines. Her priestesses and worshipers were persecuted and cast out. The fools! As if they could ignore and eliminate her and all the sisters and daughters of the Truth! The Goddess swore revenge! In time, the Babylonian empire was allowed to be ravaged and destroyed.

She moved on to spread her brand of civilization everywhere, the island of Lesbos, Athens, Sparta and finally, Rome. She spread her love and truth among many maidens making them her Nymph priestesses. She appeared among them with many names, under many guises: Lilith, Ishtar, Aphrodite, and Venus. The Gods however, were a jealous lot, always posturing to the mortals for attention, frequently interfering and sabotaging the other deities’ agendas while maneuvering and interjecting their own. They conspired amongst themselves and mortal man, usually out of avarice and greed. The Goddess was put down and her truth and spirit were locked away by the Roman Emperor Postumus and his Praetorian Guards in 263 AD with the help and aid of the Gods, Ceres and Mars. The Emperor Postumus was seeking the Gods’ help to remain on the throne in Rome. The empire was in a volatile period and he needed help to solidify his reign and also to safeguard the borders, to prevent its corruption and further demise.

The Goddess and her entourage of Nymph lovers were lured deep into a remote and obscure catacomb near an ancient city in the upper north east reaches of the Empire where they were to be sealed up forever. It was understood between the mortals and deities that this duplicity would keep Postumus on the throne for a very long time and he would be allowed to bring Rome back to its former glory and status. But as the winds of change and chance came along and permitted Postumus only six more years on the throne, the Roman Empire continued on to its gradual and historic decline. The Goddess and her truth were sealed away forever, it seemed.

In 2004, Sister Michele Kirwin, an archeologist and nun representing the Vatican, led a team of four to Hungary looking for a rumored cache of religious artifacts buried somewhere from the early days of the Holy Roman Empire. Kirwin’s team accidentally discovered ancient catacombs near Budapest and while exploring an earthquake trapped the team inside. The resulting cave-in collapsed several walls, revealing a previously undiscovered hidden chamber. It contained numerous artifacts: ancient relics and strange indecipherable writings on stone tablets. During the earthquake, three members of her team were tragically killed, buried in an avalanche. Michele was the only survivor and somehow emerged unscathed. She did manage to save and extract the stone tablets on which the ancient writings appeared.

Inexplicably, Kirwin didn’t contact any law enforcement or notify any emergency groups for help. Nor did the nun contact the Vatican and inform them of her happenstance or discoveries. Instead, Kirwin took her treasure to a remote Convent, who was unaware of the circumstances surrounding Kirwin. This cloister was only too happy to take in a fellow member of a religious order and was excited about the ancient text that Kirwin shared with them. From there, Kirwin disappeared and the convent was soon to be discovered by local authorities to be completely deserted and abandoned, with not a soul in sight and no sign of foul play. Incredibly, there were no clues or details concerning their whereabouts. The nuns seemed to have completely vanished off the face of the earth. The authorities had no clues and were at a complete loss to even explain it.

Today – Philadelphia

“Whoa! Bill, you’re going to wreck the car!” Shannon giggled as she playfully swatted her husband’s hand away from her. “Bill, you just never get enough do you?” She added, “You perv! First you knock me up and then…”

“Ahh!”

Poor Shannon never got to finish as Bill latched a hand on to her huge, sensitive breasts and gave her a soft, affectionate squeeze. He rubbed his thumb slowly over her sensitive nipple, all the while expertly driving the car. His dexterity always amazed her, and was one reason why she was going to tonight’s birthing class. Shannon laughed again.

Her breasts had grown quite a bit in the past seven months, she thought, going up several bra sizes to what she now called globe-like status. She noticed her husband’s lustful gaze while fending off his playful maneuvers and quickly her sensitive and eager nipples started to extend through her bra and cotton dress. I guess I’m a perv too, she thought happily.

“Bill, pull up in that parking spot before you get us in an accident,” she demanded, pointing to the empty set of painted white lines in the back of the Diocese Recreational Building, where Shannon was about to attend her first birthing class. He quickly pulled into the indicated area and then continued on with his pleasant diversion, only with both hands free now. Bill covered her breasts and then used his thumbs to seek out their tender nubs, making them hard with soft, seductive strokes.

“Bill, not here! Someone will see us.” She nervously turned her head around quickly to see if they had attracted any viewers. Shannon couldn’t remember a time when they could keep their hands off each other. It was so much fun.

Bill was in sudden need of relief, so he reclined his seat, sat back and implored, “Honey… Honey… Can we… ah… you know.” As he shook his head in wild anticipation, he spread his corduroy-clad legs a little wider.

“What! Are you nuts? Give you a blowjob here? Now?” Shannon said in absolute disbelief. “Ah, Bill, honey dear. You can see that I’m as big as a cow right now and feel just a little uncomfortable and…” Shannon stopped when she saw that Bill was a little stung by her rebuke. “Sorry, sweetie,” she said, stroking his cheek. “Okay! Okay! Listen, my tits are so big they’re hanging over the dash board and I can’t move around in here anyway.” She hefted her huge tits and gave him a quick jiggly show and continued, “Honey, maybe later, because I’m not doing it here in the car.”

Shannon had observed first hand that her husband’s attention span was very short. He couldn’t resist the temptation just then to glance down at his watch. Oh boy, this guy wants in my pants one minute and now he’s thinking about the football game! She thought.

It was 7:20 pm and as he looked up he realized that her look was not one of amusement. He grinned weakly.

“You don’t have to look so happy, Bill!” Shannon rolled her steely blue eyes. “The game doesn’t start for another hour, so don’t pretend that being excluded tonight is a big sacrifice! You get Pro Football and I get Lamaze!”

“Not Lamaze. Natural Birthing, remember? Hey don’t blame me for scheduling these classes on Monday either,” he added curtly. “I was shocked you agreed to do it. I know you wanted to watch the game with me, we’ve always have.”

“Until now,” she somberly added.

“Well, why did you agree to it? I still don’t understand,” Bill said, staring at her. “Hell, you told me no husbands or men at all tonight, what’s up with that?” He then mimicked a strangling motion with his hands on his neck, while he wiggled his eyebrows up and down. “You gals planning to do us in and collect on all the insurance money, or are you all doing the lesbo-fu tonight with the nuns?” Bill laughed at his attempt at humor.

“You’re a sick puppy, kiddo, and you wish about the lesbo-fu. Yuck!” Shannon gave her husband a pathetic roll of the eyes and continued. “Hey we don’t have insurance, yet.”

Shannon wiggled her eyes back at Bill and then realized he’d forgotten about the necessity for scheduling classes on Monday. She went on to explain, again for seemingly the thousandth time. Why do husbands never listen? She started in on why Mondays were the only night available. The new birthing instructor, Sister Mary Margaret, insisted on meeting and personally interviewing each mother-to-be who planned to attend the birthing classes. She was new to the Diocese and had recently, as rumors had it, literally swept in from seemingly nowhere. The nun mentioned something about a “special class” for a select few. What’s that all about? Shannon wondered as she continued to talk, staring out of her passenger window. A thought popped into her head, a phrase she remembered from her meeting: Sister’s in Charge. In the window she imagined seeing Sister, in her office staring intently at her as Shannon continued on with her monologue…

Then, mentally, she was back a few days ago, Wednesday in fact, calling up the Diocese to get a place in the birthing class. Shannon was told the diocese no longer scheduled classes over the phone or over the internet. Shannon was told she had to come in to meet with the Sister. Though she complained about taking time off work, it was to no avail: she had to come in. It was annoying and a major inconvenience to do it, but she was quickly rebuked by the domineering nun. The head nun, herself! Shannon was told by Sister Mary Margaret to not only come in, but to bring pictures of her latest ultrasound. When she questioned why, the sister gave her some mumbo jumbo about proper breeding and had quickly brow beaten her into submission. Wow, this nun really meant business! Shannon quickly dropped the subject. It was easier to submit than argue.

Shannon showed up early for her appointment the next day expecting to see a prim and elderly stuffed shirt. She was still upset that she had to use precious time off from her office. She wanted to give this old biddy a piece of her mind, but she decided to keep it to herself. Frankly, Sister Mary Margaret scared the shit out of her and she just wanted to get this meeting over with and get a class scheduled.

When she met the nun, she was unexpectedly and pleasantly surprised. In fact, her whole outlook and opinion changed at their meeting. It was seemingly a very short meeting. Some of the details were fuzzy. Whenever Shannon thought about it afterward, the questions she was asked just seemed to slip away. They weren’t important.

Sister Mary Margaret was a traditionalist who wore the old style of habit. Sister’s ensemble included a black tunic, black scapular, white guimpe, coif and bandeau. A long black veil was worn and the top of the veil was sort of rectangular. She looked like something right out of a Hollywood movie about nuns. Shannon had thought the nuns here wore the more modern blue habits and had actually seen some of the them recently during church services wearing them. She wondered why the change, all of a sudden.

The nun explained to Shannon that her dress was a rule of her order; it was an old, established order from somewhere in Eastern Europe that she’d recently come from and she was there to share new ideas and techniques regarding birthing and other things. The prim and elderly nun that had Shannon expected to find was actually a young and vigorous woman. She was instantly drawn to her lovely round face and those beautiful, expressive green eyes. Not a day over thirty-five. Boy, I hope I’ll look that good, Shannon thought.

Sister looked at Shannon directly with those piercing emerald eyes. Shannon could see how they… how She commanded anyone’s attention. The nun was welcoming, vibrant, and friendly. A stark contrast from her demeanor over the phone.

Shannon also noticed Sister’s entire staff was all nuns wearing the same type of holy gear as the Sister herself. Shannon knew some of them. In fact, one of them was someone she knew from high school. Anne, I think, is her name. They definitely traveled in different circles, but Shannon remembered that Anne and the others wore the modern gear during last Sunday’s Mass. Wherever Sister Mary Margaret came from, she certainly made a very strong impression in her very short time here. No one had to wonder who was in charge. Shannon thought: I guess she converted them. She had no idea how prophetic she was.

Sister sat Shannon down and started to explain about her new program and what was expected not only of Shannon, but all the other “Special Moms.” Sister gave her the usual spiel about the virtues of birthing and preparing the body and mind for childbirth and the great future ahead.

Suddenly, Sister said something incomprehensible to her— it sounded like something in Latin. Shannon had a strange feeling come over her, as if the world suddenly slowed down or that time was standing still. The nun continued on with her stodgy monologue, with the words coming out her mouth and just hanging there, as if they were frozen in mid-air.

Shannon was strangely not alarmed, but she noticed that her concentration was off. She was listening intently, wasn’t she? The more she tried to concentrate, the more she seemed to flutter away. Shannon felt like she was in a trance, but just as suddenly as the concern was raised she dropped the thought.

She looked around and to see if the other nuns in the room noticed her… noticed anything at all. They were all busy, sitting down and reading out of what looked like old black leather hymn books. She could tell they were all reading aloud, or as if they were singing, but Shannon noticed she couldn’t hear a word from them, nothing at all. They all must be singing a glorious song.

She moved her head sluggishly back to the One voice she could hear. The one she would obey. Sister’s words felt like being in a nice, warm bath, with smooth, soft blades of water cascading down on her, bringing her comfort with each word the nun uttered.

Sister Mary Margaret walked over to her and took the ultrasound pictures out of her numb and lifeless hand. As the nun examined them she walked around the room continuing on about the class and new discoveries that she and the other nuns were going the share with the class.

“Ah, just want we want, this is what we’re looking for.” The nun turned and looked at her charge intently and said, “You and you daughter will be among the first. When she emerges from your womb,” the nun was pointing to Shannon’s huge stomach, “she’ll be of the first new generation to know and live the truth. Our Goddess’s legacy will be reborn, here with your child and the mother s in the class. My Co-Hearts!”

Shannon tried hard to concentrate on what she didn’t understand. Co-Hearts? Other mothers? Was something was wrong here? The other nuns still neither moved nor shown any urgency or concern, so Shannon gave in to her sudden impulse, a new thought: Sister’s in Charge! How warm and safe she felt as Sister continued to study the pictures of her unborn daughter.

“Only Special Mothers about to birth our glorious new Special Daughters are to be in the class. The other classes will be assimilated later. You and the other mothers will be among the first to learn. Then you can begin teaching others the Truth. Goddess wants a support group and a network of women for those going into motherhood and beyond.”

Shannon still couldn’t understand what Sister was talking about. She was too languid, too far conditioned by Sister’s magic to anything else but listen. No matter, it was just important to listen. Listen and obey. The words would make sense later. All she really understood was that Sister’s in Charge. The other meanings were just outside Shannon’s grasp, but it was buried deep inside her, deeper still in her soul. Shannon would keep it close, sacred, and hidden, she understood it was just private enough only to be shared with an intimate few. Sister would choose the right time when all would be revealed.

Sister softly patted her check and smiled. “Shannon I know how it feels in the beginning. Confusion and some fear. Today was just to get you prepped my sweet Co-Heart. The other Co-Hearts felt the same way when I met them hear too. Don’t worry. Don’t concern yourself. Just remember Sister’s in Charge.”

Shannon left the meeting feeling glad that she had met with Sister, but she was shaking her head. She had come here with a list of protests and complaints, but left with nary a one. The meeting was a blur; she couldn’t even remember agreeing to go to the Special Monday class. But Shannon wanted to make a good start in the class. It was important that she impress Sister. “Remember, Sister’s in Charge.” She smiled and felt like a burden was lifted. Shannon returned immediately to work.

“Shannon! Oh, Shannon! Earth to Shannon.”

Bill was shaking her leg, and suddenly the image of Sister was gone. It was just the darkening sky outside her window. Shannon shook her head a little, as if to clear the cobwebs off.

Suddenly back in the present again, Shannon realized that it was almost seven thirty. She knew Sister would be a stickler for punctuality and would not be pleased if she was late.

“Oh, look, I’m going to be late. I gotta hurry, Sister’s in Charge.”

“Huh?”

There was a pause and then Shannon blurted out, “Well, I’m waiting.”

“Oh... yeah.” Looking totally clueless, Bill got quickly out and sped around the car to let his wife out.

Just the first birthing class, Shannon thought as she watched him walk around. She also wondered why the nun scheduled these classes on Monday night, she suspected deliberately, just so the men wouldn’t show up. Pro- Football was a tough competitor with birthing classes, and she bet most of the other men wouldn’t put up too much of a fuss about not being invited here tonight. Just like Bill.

“Well the boys were banned tonight anyway,” Shannon said aloud to herself as she bunched up her bright champagne-colored hair with giant claw clip. Sister, she remembered, mentioned no men allowed as the “girls,” as she put it, “were going to go over the rules and parameters.” When she considered how strange that was, the thought just seemed to slip away.

Shannon felt it was all for the best, and then she suddenly realized she didn’t want Bill there anyway. A strange thought, since she and Bill nearly always did everything together. They were a gregarious couple in a happy two-and–a-half year marriage.

When Bill opened the door, Shannon pushed and shoved on the seat and the dashboard and didn’t move. Bill extended a helping hand and struggled to pull his wife put of the car.

Shannon reached back and grabbed the bag with her class supplies once her bulky body was out of the car. “God, I’m big as a house,” she said as she struggled to straighten herself up. “I’m afraid it’s going to be triplets.” She lightly rubbed her stomach.

“Oh, beautiful, you’re doing fine.” Bill was smiling as he helped straighten out her light blue cotton dress. It was more of a summer dress, but she felt very comfortable in it.

“Damn it, I’ve got to hurry or I’ll be late. Go and enjoy the game, sweetie. Go Eagles! I wish I was going with you.” Smiling and brushing Bill’s cheek she said, “Gotta go, Sister’s in Charge, and she insists on starting on time.” Shannon offered her own cheek for a chaste kiss. “Go on, now, and be back by ten thirty. That’s when we’ll be finished… and don’t drink too much!”

Bill looked at his watch again. “OK, I’d better go then. And ten thirty I’ll be right here.” He scooted off and waved as he drove away.

“Let me guess, Monday Night Football, right?”

Shannon swung around and looked at the tall, slim woman with light brown hair worn in a long braid.

“Hi, I’m Lori,” she said, thrusting her hand out and flashing a friendly smile. “I’d bet you’re going to the birth class!”

Shannon returned the enthusiastic handshake.

“My husband Tom was so happy about getting out of tonight’s class, I bet he’s already sitting in front of the TV right now watching the pre-game shows with a bag of pretzels and a six pack of beer.”

Shannon couldn’t help but laugh. She liked the athletic-looking Lori right off, and wondered if they would become friends. She then offered, “You want to sit together in class?”

“Great, sounds like a plan. We’d better go. Sister’s in Charge and I don’t want to get on her bad side.”

They walked into the building together and Shannon asked how far along Lori was. She didn’t look very pregnant, maybe because she was so tall.

“Seven-and -a-half months, and I’m having a girl.”

“You? Seven -and-a-half months? No way! I would have thought about five months, tops! You’re so thin compared to me. Look at me!” She gestured to her huge frame and then continued. “I’m having a girl, too. What a coincidence.” She then frowned as she thought about the ultrasound pictures, wondering if Sister had Lori go through the same thing.

“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.” Lori then smiled and said, “I may not look it, but I feel like I’m going to explode any day now.”

“You’re a bean pole compared to me, just look at my boobs, they’re literally bigger than your head!”

Lori giggled and replied, “Well, let’s just say we’re both on the hefty side. So how do like having big tits?” They both laughed.

They both looked up and saw Sister was waiting for them by the door. Both Lori and Shannon lowered their heads and waddled a little faster to hurry into the classroom. There were mats on the floor to sit on and both discovered that they would share the class with six other pregnant Special Moms.

* * *

Sister Mary Margaret locked the door and turned to face her young charges. She could see the nervousness and anticipation in their faces; furthermore, she could sense their fear of the unknown. Sitting in a semi -circle were eight young women, facing her desk up at the front of the room. All were at various stages of pregnancy and somewhat uncomfortable. Eager to learn from their instructor, Sister.

“Good,” she said, quickly walking back to front of the room and sitting at the front of her desk. “Now that everyone’s here, let’s get tonight’s class underway!”

Sister Mary Margaret wasn’t in her usual habit. She was wearing a white T-shirt that featured conjoined hearts and red cotton gym shorts. Her hair was fiery red in a short, spiky style—a real departure for a nun, but it seemed to complement her emerald -colored eyes perfectly. She was truly a beautiful woman and held a commanding presence. The unusual necklace that each of the class participants noticed as they entered the classroom caught equal attention.

It was the image of a woman made out of ivory. The eyes were made from lapis lazuli, held in place by spun gold. Her magnificent breasts were accented by tiny rubies at the nipples. In the center, at her belly was a spiral that conveyed the feminine power and processes of an ancient time. The piece was priceless and Sister wore it with a gold chain around her neck.

The room was quiet and when Sister Mary Margaret could see that she held the entire group’s rapt attention, she began.

“Tonight, you are about to enter a new phase in your pregnancy, and undoubtedly your lives.”

The nun gently rubbed her hands together and continued. “Our Lady of Solitude Diocese Birthing Clinic has selected you eight ladies for induction and instruction for this exclusive class. After tonight you will all be very Special Moms.”

She could see the women on the floor looking at each other without comment, but with confusion and consternation.

“Calm your fears, ladies! Instead of Lamaze training, you’re going to be involved in specially designed relaxation and focus classes. You eight have been chosen because you’ve shown the aptitude to adapt to new ideas, like this concept, quickly. In addition, you’ve shown the necessary control and obedience on the tasks that we’ll teach here.”

Sister stood up and looked every woman directly in the eye. After the pause she said, “OK, we have a lot to do to get you ready for the journey and so little time, so let’s get started.”

Sister looked at her young, nervous, moms-to-be. “Do any of you have any questions?”

Patty, a buxom brunette, raised her hand and asked, “Ah… why did we have to show you our ultrasound pictures? All of us are having daughter. Why? And this focus crap! This all sounds like… I… well, a little like a cult or something.” Patty looked around at the other moms in the class, trying to drum up some support, but they all had a puzzled, confused look on their faces. As if they were trying to figure this out and put something together that made sense. In the back of their collective minds they wanted to resist, but the initial conditioning by Sister made them too weak to question. Even Patty had begun to second guess herself over her outburst.

Sister smiled and saw that it was time to rein them in. To begin her real purpose and work. She shivered in anticipation.

“We want your minds free from the anxiety of birthing, the unknown of being a new mother, and the challenges of the birthing experience. Our unique techniques will allow you to relax, reenergize, and enjoy your pregnancy with control and confidence. Learn to trust us and your bodies. So don’t worry, Sister’s in Charge!” It was a trigger she had set up at their introductory meetings for the Moms to focus and obey only her and her voice.

The class started to settle down. Each wondered privately why they didn’t question the nun, and then suddenly why it didn’t matter. Patty, the woman who had just bellowed out her frustrations, moved quickly around onto her backside to participate in the class and dropped the issue.

With the gesture of a hand Sister went on. “Some of you are probably wondering why we excluded the men tonight; well there is a perfectly good reason for it.” Sister could see that there were still a few anxious faces around the room. “My eager Co-Hearts, tonight is going to be different from any other training you’ve ever heard of,” she explained. “There will be a bit of nudity involved with this lesson, and I think some of you would be very uncomfortable with the men here, and they would just be in the way.” There was a slight murmur from the group when Sister mentioned nudity, but the nun held them in sway and she continued on.

“The doctors are going to touch and probe your vaginas for dilation and discomfort. Now my Co-Hearts, lets us bow our heads and pray.”

“A te, de l’essere Pricipio immense, Maternus e spirto, Ragione e senso. Tu spiri, O Glorioso Ishtar salvi.”

It was a special prayer to the glory of Goddess. The Goddess of Sister, her Mistress, Sister Michele, who had taught her and the others at her convent the glory and truth, and soon to belong to everyone in this room: her Nymphs reborn!

Sister Mary Margaret was struggling to contain her excitement. This was what

“OK, ladies, let’s begin. We’ll start with simple breathing exercises. Now, lie down on your backs. I want you to focus and relax. Focus on my voice and my words, only my voice and my words.”

The young mothers obeyed quickly and without hesitation, laid back and just stared at the ceiling.

“Now breathe in nice and deep. Hold it, and now breathe out. That’s it. Again.

“Breathe in and … breath out.” Sister started to walk among the mothers, watching them and repeating the same commands over again. “Breath in… Breathe out.”

Sister walked over to the Venetian blinds in the room and pulled them closed while keeping her mantra going. “Relax, ladies, and listen only to my voice.”

She lowered her tone and said, “The relaxation is starting in your toes, moving up to and through your feet. Doesn’t feel great to be free. Free to let all go. Breathe in… and breathe out.

“The relaxation is spreading throughout your body now. Your arms and fingers, your face and eyes. Breathe in and breathe out.” Sister headed over to a candle stand in the corner that was made from pewter, on it were eight gold-colored candles, representing her Goddess Ishtar. The candles previously had been anointed with oil and blessed by Sister’s nuns. They weaved silk ribbon together and wound them around each candle. This was done to bind the young mothers-to-be to each other, to Sister and her nuns, and finally to their Goddess.

Sister lit the candles all the while keeping pace with her mantra. The group was now breathing together in a synchronized rhythm. Sister smiled and thought. Almost there.

Walking back to her desk, she opened a drawer, pulled out a rather large black leather-bound book. It was old and withered from time. Sister carefully thumbed through it to a particular page. All the while she never missed a beat as she continued on. “Breathe in… Breathe out…”

Sister carried the open book close to her chest, almost like it was a hymn book. Sacred… Hollowed. She walked right up to Shannon and looked deep into her eyes, saying, “You’ll feel that your toes and feet are totally relaxed, limp and you’re under the power of my voice. The voice you know and trust before any other.”

Sister walked around and gazed into the glassy eyes of several other women in the class, commenting on their submissive

“Breathe in… Breathe out. Listen as my voice soothes you… relaxes you. All other sounds are meaningless. Listen as you feel so relaxed that your eyes will start to feel heavy as you breathe in… and breathe out.

“My voice is Truth and will be the only voice you care about.” Sister started to walk back among her group. She could see most could barely keep their eyes open.

“You feel safe as you continue to breathe in and breathe out. Your bodies are totally relaxed. Your eyes are relaxed, too, as you listen to my voice. So nice and warm. So safe, relaxed.”

The girls had slowed down their breathing and their eyes were getting heavy, very heavy. Lori and Shannon were fighting a losing battle, as were most of the other women, as well. Over on the other side of the room, Patty’s eyes were nothing but slits, already fluttering, practically shut.

Looking down in the black book and called out. “Immolo te Divas! In nomine Ishtar Lilithaesque, appello te Nymphs!

It that precise moment the women in the trances let a collective gasp.

“Relax my Co-Hearts. Everything’s okay. You just had a baptism of sorts. Just go back to your deep breathing. Relax. Focus. You’re all safe and warm, but you must keep listening to each word I say.”

Sister walked back over to the front of her desk. She laid the mysterious black book down and then turned around to face the class, slowly lowered her gym shorts and discarded them. Her mons was bare and glistening. Next, she lifted up her T-Shirt and touched and massaged her breasts through the white bra. It felt so good! She quickly reached back to free the clasp. Her breast fell out free and slightly downward. She licked a finger and sent it to find a stiff nub to touch and tease. Sister then began stroking her sopping slit up and down.

“Your bodies are totally relaxed now. Your minds are totally relaxed. You feel like you can float right up to the ceiling. Your bodies are beautiful and light as feather.”

Sister was now stroking her self faster and faster. Stopping only to reach down to get a taste of the sweet, holy nectar. She then reached down to begin anew. “Sweet Glorious Mother! Feed us all!” With her free hand she reached back to touch an unlit candle that was standing upright in its holder. She grabbed it and started to stroke it, up and down, again and again.

Her voice now carried a more urgent tone even a little ragged. “You’re doing great ladies, we’re almost there. Let all that resistance from the outside world leave your bodies. Just shut your eyes and obey your Sister. All the resistance is flowing out of your body. The words from men are poison. They are poison. Poison to your minds and poison to your bodies. Accept that!

“You can feel blessed! Feel blessed as I do. Relax and don’t hold back! There is no need to hold back!” Sister’s fingers were a blur now, vigorously working her pussy. Her voice was high pitched as she continued on.

“My fellow Nymphs. You are free of the contempt of the male and his world. Join me. Join our Mistress! Serve our Goddess! Your beautiful bodies are divine. You are aroused as never before! When you no longer feel any conscious resistance, you’ll know. You’ll stand, be open and accept! Join me! Stand and disrobe! When it’s time to feel good and relaxed, you’ll stand and know the Truth and know her love, together!”

Sister screamed out her release and glory as Patty stood up and disrobed. Lori then slowly rose and peeled off her exercise clothes. Then the redhead and the others. Shannon was the last to stand, and she quickly pulled off her summer dress. All had their eyes shut, waiting for the truth.

“My lovely Co-Hearts, it is time. Open your eyes and gaze on my necklace. She is beautiful is she not?” Eight pairs of eyes opened, eager to learn… yearning to feel.

They all had such tremendous breasts, ripe, fat and swollen soon to be feeding! Sister was literally drooling as she took notice of the tall Lori and the shorter Shannon, they were standing side by side. Shannon had creamy white skin, while Lori’s tan body offered a sensual contrast with her breasts still maintaining some of there perky nature.

Sister’s Co-Hearts looked at the idol wrapped around Sister’s neck. The Goddess was a symbol of a beautiful woman, shaped with her hands over her head in an alluring, provocative manner. Sister held the necklace in a manner as to make it twist and turn… back and forth. The Goddess was dancing, enticing, as if reaching out for their souls!

Some of the moms moaned loudly, trying to look away. Still in their final vestiges of resistance. Their minds slowly succumbing to their Goddess Ishtar!

She was shimmying and towards them, swaying erotically to an unheard song. The women could help themselves now, they were falling in love.

Sister beguiled them closer to their capitulation.

“See her blue eyes glow. They are the pathway to your soul. Gaze upon her lovely, succulent breasts, they will feed you and provide nourishment in your new life. Now look her abdomen, at her spiral of life. Watch it glow and spin let it pull you in so far you’ll never want to come out again.”

Sister watched as all the eager, glassy eyes leaned forward and looked at their Goddess come alive.

“My Co-Hearts, it is time to be sanctified by the deity, our Goddess Ishtar. Prepare yourselves for the lustration and initiation. Touch your sex and seek out your pearl of pleasure. Circle it and stroke it, make it wet for our Mistress!” Sister was almost drowning in lust as she watched the young charges become transformed in front of her very eyes. She’d enslaved many women before, but the site of wanton seduction, of surrender to the Truth was never tedious or commonplace. “Now, with your other hand, pinch and pull your nipple. Wonderful! Keep watching the spiral.”

The class obeyed without question, each woman having a hand stroking her clit and another pinching and pulling on a sensitive nipple. They were moaning and crying near ecstasy. All the while, these women were being pulled into the spiral on the belly of Sisters’ necklace. They would willingly go anywhere now!

“Gaze deeply into the spiral— it is everlasting life.” The glow of the candles in the room cast an eerie glow. The spiral wound down to glowing female figure in the center. “The spiral has become night, my Nymphs. The night is as dark as midnight. You can see the stars outside. Out of the darkness, a woman is coming towards you.” The mothers were shaking with unyielding lust. “Her hair is like smoke and She is very beautiful. You have never seen such beauty. Her wings are like an angel but fiery. She’s richly dressed in purple and crowned with gold. See Her? She’s opening Her arms to embrace and accept you.”

Eight voices concurred. “Yes.”

“She is offering Her ruby breasts to feast on, to nourish your soul. Take part and drink.”

The eight women were in various stages of rolling their tongues out of their hungry mouths. It was a lovely, lewd display. Sister knew they imagined that they were bringing the Goddess’s breasts to their mouths. Their tongues swirling around the swollen red tips, then biting and sucking down.

“Taste your Goddess’s love. She has something wonderful and everlasting for you.” Sister was envious of her new charges. She knew what they saw in their minds. She remembered her own struggle and surrender back at the convent. They were sucking their Goddess’s lovely tits, biting the hard nubs as small splashes of Her milk filled their mouths. Goddess, it was beautiful to see!

“She has you now! Prepare your body! It is a temple and altar to our Goddess! Let Her tongue fill you with the knowledge of Her world, as She prepares you for the Truth, slaves!”

The eight women involuntarily spread their legs as the Goddess’s sublime face headed down their profligate bodies. Sister reached back and grabbed the black book.

As she did so, the door to the classroom opened and three nuns quietly walked in. The very nuns on Sister’s staff. They were dressed in their black robes and veils, singing and chanting in tongue as they came in. They took up places behind their neophyte Nymphs.

Sister was wanton as she remembered her own initiation with her fellow nuns back in Hungary… how the entire convent was taken by the bringer of truth, Sister Michele. Even more glorious, how the Goddess made love to all twenty nuns at the same time. Mmmmmmmm!

All eight of these women were having the same intimate experience as the Goddess licked, kissed and nibbled her way down to each woman’s breast. She moved their hands away as She pulled on their nipples, Her fingers gentle as she pulled over and over again. As the mothers looked into blue stone eyes, She sucked their nubs deep into Her mouth. Eight women simultaneously screamed out.

The Goddess’s kisses left wet, glistening trails down to her slaves’ swollen bellies. There she stopped and gently rubbed and kissed the next generation. Most of the slaves struggled. The ecstasy of the moment was more pleasure than they had ever felt in a single lifetime… they were at the extent of human comprehension.

The Goddess then pressed lower and extended her hot tongue into the slaves sopping pussies, flicking their clits knowingly. Shannon, Lori and the others screamed out.

Sister then read from the holy text of spells. “In nominee Ishtar Lilithaesque. Hanc igitur obliationem servitutis nostrae,” she muttered rapidly, keeping one cum -soaked hand on the black book. The other she licked as continued to pray. “O Madre, Dominus tecum, Adventi regnum tuum, Sicut erat in principio et nunc et simper. Novus ordi seclorum lesbos amen.”

The nuns’ chanting got louder and louder as the new slaves approached climax.

“Credo in Deum Mater omnipotentem, qui conceptus effeminatus accresco Lesbos eternum, amen.”

The nuns then dropped their long black robes. They stood naked, except for the black silk stockings and the big black rubber cock they each had strapped on.

Shannon, Lori and the rest of the slaves suddenly cried out their surrender as Goddess’s tongue finished them off. They sought to thrust Goddess’ face deeper into their cavern of wet lust. Wide–eyed, they screamed in one voice, “O Ishtar, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris, Ishtar et spiritui sancto, amor Lesbos eternum!”

“Compactus Lesbos ancilla familia?” Sister asked for their eternal enslavement.

“Familiaris Amor Lesbos Eternum.” Was the response, it was done.

The nuns then gently nudged over some of the newly-minted slaves and eased them to all fours on the floor. There they penetrated the soft wet pussies, while lovingly caressing the large bellies that would soon bear fruit.

Sister then informed the class that these nuns would act as birthing coaches for the mothers, and that the mothers should form up in groups of two. One being fucked and the other being eaten while waiting to switch places. Sister noticed that Patty was pushing back pretty hard against the long black phallus penetrating her, while her pretty brunette head was buried in the cunt of the redhead who passionately stroked the back of her head. Similar scenes were being played by the others in the room.

Sister looked down and saw Lori and Shannon looking back up at her with expectant, licentious eyes. The nun put the black book down and then strapped on a large black dildo. She ordered Lori to lower her mouth over the fat tip and to engulf it. Lori did so with hesitation. Shannon then without being told, dove in between the leather straps and vigorously lapped at Sister’s twat. The nun looked up at the ceiling in absolute bliss. The aroma of aroused women was all around the room as the glorious sound of wet smacking and slurping was heard to the rafters.

Lori and Shannon and the others changed partners until everyone knew each other and their faces were covered in love juices. They barely had time to clean up before the class had ended. The Special Mothers were assigned partners called “birth buddies”, and the nun birthing coaches to help out. The mothers agreed to get together to go over exercises and class assignments. Shannon was glad to see that Lori and she were going to “birth buddies”. She hoped that they could get together a lot over the week and practice the exercises.

Just as the class was breaking up, Sister yelled out, “Next week we start lactation techniques!” Lori and Shannon looked at each other and said “Yummmm!”

* * *

Bill was waiting for Shannon in the parking lot, as promised. He saw Shannon hug and kiss (on the cheek) a tall woman with a long braid down her back. He assumed it was someone she had met in the class.

He was curious about the class and felt a little guilty about not being there.

Shannon waved goodbye to her new friend as she got into the car. He noticed a glow on her cheeks, a glow that hadn’t been there before.

“So how did it go? Are you really mad at me that I wasn’t there?”

She stroked his cheek and smiled. “Oh Bill, that’s OK. It’s a good class. All of the girls are nice and we like helping each other. In fact, some of the other nuns came in and helped out. Remember Anne, that little brunette from 11th grade?” He nodded.

“Well, she was there. I never really had a chance to know her that well. But, Bill… she’s a sweetie. She volunteered to be a birthing coach, and she really knows a lot.”

Bill could tell that his wife was really excited about it, and he was quite relieved about that. He knew that the men were not invited tonight, but he still felt a little guilty about it.

“Well, I plan to be there next Monday night, game or no game.”

“Bill! Are you crazy? Next week is Cincinnati and Baltimore—a big game. You have to see it and tell me about it when I get home.”

“No, I want to be here with you, for you! We’ll record the game and watch it later. You need me here.”

“Honey, go watch the game. I hate watching taped games. I love it when you tell me about it, right after it happens, it’s more fun that way. Everything is OK with the class, Bill.” She gave him a sly grin and said. “It’s girl stuff right now. I’ll let you know when we need you in class, OK.” He nodded gratefully. “Lori, the woman in the parking lot? She and I are going to be birthing buddies. We’re going to get together over the week and practice.”

“Practice? What do you need to practice?’

“Oh, breathing and relaxation techniques. Sister gave us a black book to learn from.” She pointed to her big class big that she flung over in the back seat. “Come on, Bill it’s getting late. Let’s go.” Shannon wanted to change the subject.

Bill put the car in gear and left the lot. He had more questions, but Shannon headed him off. “Bill, how was the game? See, I want to hear everything,” she said with a smile.

“Oh, yeah, the game.” He was in his element as he continued on in an excited tone of his own.

Bill didn’t notice the necklace of her Goddess around her neck as she hid under her sweater. Shannon and the others were told not to reveal the idol unless no men were around. She clutched it close to her heart. Soon she’d share it with some of the women at work.

Shannon looked out the window as Bill continued to talk about the game as he drove home. She saw Sister’s image again, this time in her habit and robes.

She and Lori were kneeling at her feet, deeply kissing each other, while Sister hiked up her black robe and revealed a smooth shaven cunt. Lori and Shannon broke their kiss to lean forward and lick their Sister’s glistening slit. Sister slowly dropped her robe over both of them and pushed their heads a little closer to her gushing slit. Shannon would pray to Goddess to make it so!

Shannon moaned a little and Bill asked what was wrong.

“Oh, I’m a little sore from tonight, sweetie. It’s a little tough moving around on that floor doing Kegel exercises. Go on. I want to hear more about the game.”

Bill didn’t miss a beat. He was glad his wife was happy about the class and the game. He was already looking forward to next Monday night! So was she.