The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sisterhood of the Stonez

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situations, and if you are under the legal age in your country please do not proceed.

Just the beginning of a multi-chapter story, and is a bit slow going in the beginning, but I promise the heat will come soon enough.

Introduction

Aquarius of Amethyst

“Oh, come on Lennie, you have to open it.”

“It’s at least a week before my birthday, I should just wait till then.”

I breathed my always sure to work, angrily maternal I-know-better-than-you sigh, and blew it across the kitchen table to my roommate. “Actually it’s four days till the eighth, next week Tuesday, and I believe the person who sent it to you wouldn’t care if you opened it now. Since we both know it’s not family who sent you the package, and know it’s from a boy, just get it over with, and open the damn thing.”

She looked across from her iced cappuccino and narrowed her beautifully dark eyes at me, and gave me her patented I’m-oh-so-innocent-how-dare-you stare, that always gave me the shivers. I wasn’t sure if I hit a nerve with her, but I knew that there had to be some truth in it, since she didn’t seem to be giving me much of a reply. Finally after awhile of shocked indignation on her face, she stood up, and walked back to the front door, where the special delivered package rested. I smiled knowing that curiosity would get the better of the cat, and it wouldn’t take long for Lennie to finally concede, and open the damn package.

I knew it was probably an admirer of Lennie’s, from the moment we got back to the apartment. We had met up on Friday afternoon, after my usual workout at the college gym, downtown at the coffee shop where she worked, and used the rest of the day to browse the shops that littered the main street near us. As soon as we got home, we rushed up the stairs, to get out of the bitter cold of the wind, that picked up after the sun had gone down. I was so anxious to get there, because we were just starting our Friday ritual, of hanging out, shopping, and then making dinner, and watching our favorite shows and DVD’s on TV to cap off the evening. It was “Lennie and me” time, which with our schedules was the only time we got together mostly. So when we saw the gift at the doorstep, and I saw Lennie’s general reaction, a part of me felt that our night was canceled now.

“Hmm, it doesn’t say who it’s from.”

“But does it say where it came from?” I wasn’t sure if she was trying to fake surprise, or she really didn’t know the guy very well, or at all. “I mean does it give an address?”

“It just gives the address for the UPS it came from, so it’s in the city. But, no, no name.” She was really making me impatient, as if she was stalling for time. “Wow, but it does say where the gift is from.”

“C’mon hurry up. I’m dying here, of suspense.” In actuality the moment was making my leg bounce up and down, as if I was a little kid at Christmas. “I bet it’s a Valentine’s gift, and it’s from the guy who always orders the rum especial, the one who just sits and stares at you at all day.”

“No, that guy is married. He’d never.” She was already ripping apart the delivery package in order to get to the gift inside, but her nails weren’t cutting it, so she gave up and went to the kitchen drawer for the big butcher knife.

“Why not? He’s creepy enough to send you something. When I drop in, he’s there, just staring, not even reading a paper.” She was now making headway into the package ripping it open with the knife. “If there’s anyone who would send you a creepy Valentine’s gift, it’s him.”

“Gwen, shhh.” She had silenced me by putting her finger on my lips, her usual way of shutting me up without getting exasperated. She sat down beside me, and put the package down between us, since she had gone to hell with the tape and bubble wrap, and now the gift could be easily slid out. “It can’t be him, because he knows nothing about me, and I hope, dear God, he doesn’t know where I live. So it has to be a friend, ok.”

“Well you hope.” I decided to be quiet, because she gave the look again, and since she had pulled out the gift, I instead watched what came out. It was some sort of jewelry case, lavender in color, and looked very exquisite, with its nice sturdy lacquered wood finish. If I had any doubts that the present would not be expensive, they were put to rest. “Holy” I managed to blurt out, “Somebody loves you.”

“Wow, I wonder how much this costs.” Lennie had a slight smile that seemed to border on mild amusement and slight confusion. As she sat the jewelry case on the table, a small note that was attached caught our eyes. “Well, it’s definitely some bling, that’s for sure” she smirked at her sudden response, “I hope they didn’t spend too much on this.”

“Hell, yeah they did. The case alone, looks pricey.” My leg began to increase in speed, as it bounced on the hardwood floor, like a dog wagging it’s tail. “Can I see the note?”

Not waiting for a response, in case she said no, I grabbed the card off the case, making a ripping sound as it came off the adhesive it was stuck to. It looked like a fancy invitation, with a flowery border cris-crossing through some hearts, which was a definite Valentine type card. After seeing Lennie was visibly pissed, I put on my glasses, and began to read it aloud.

Ms. Zodia’s Gifts and Accessories

To: Lenore

Love: Your friend, always

I opened the folded over card, and looked inside, where there was a schmaltzy poem to go along with the beautifully designed card, and it had a picture of a figure of Aquarius, a semi-naked maiden pouring water out of a vase. The poem read:

Wherever the river flows
the water bearer goes
She is free like the ocean deep hit by waves
and is friendly in all the love she saves

At the bottom of the card it had a small signature of the designer, which I could make out to be Zodia herself, and it had a line of dedication in small print which said:

When the Age of Aquarius is in it’s middle years, the heart of the Aquarius woman born in the month of February, burns even brighter. With this talisman of pure cut Amethyst, it serves as a beacon to the light of her soul.

“Hmmph, this is really New Age.” Lennie took the card out of my hand in impatience, since all I could do was hem and haw about the silliness that was progressing from the mysterious gift. As I took off my reading glasses, she seemed to be scanning the card, looking to see if any of it was maybe some joke, being played on her. My attention was now diverted to the lavender box, and after reading the card, my interest was even greater. “It’s so a Valentine’s gift, and you just don’t want to tell me who he is.”

“Who what is? I don’t have a damn clue who it is... that sent me this.” She was still reading the card, her eyes glued to the poem. “Far as I know, no guys, have been implying anything.”

“Well let’s kill the suspense, and just open the bloody thing.” I was so impatient at this point, because I just needed to know what it was that would be sent, to my dear Lenore. “If you don’t open it, I will.”

“No, don’t!” She dropped the card down, and started to slap my hands away from the case. “Stop, Gwen. It’s my gift, I’ll do it.”

“My gift, my gift! My PRECIOUS!” I went on to the sofa, and hunched over and crawled along the cushions, giving her the nastiest stare I could. We both laughed at my bad impression of one of our favorite movies. “We wants our jewel.”

“Stop it, shut up. You’re awful.” She grabbed a pillow and flung it at me. “Get your own stalker and your own bling bling.”

“I would if I was the innocent looking waif, the one that serves espressos all day, looking like a lost babe in the woods.” I got off the sofa, and pulled my shirt down quickly that was riding up high, that shifted when I was clowning around. Having taken a good look at Lennie, and being painfully obvious of both her wanton beauty and my more athletic figure, I realized the truth, that I wouldn’t be as desired as her. “Do you think creepy guys send jockey girls jewelry in the mail for a St. V’s gift? Nope, hasn’t happened to me yet.”

“Oh, c’mon Gwen. It’s a first for me too. Why don’t we just open it, ok?” As always my ever perfect roomie had defused my insecurity of both my looks and her having a secret boyfriend on the side, by making me feel included. With her long dark lashes framing her sad eyes, she blinked at me with a come hither look, and I decided to behave, for now.

Sitting down beside her, she took the case in her hands and ran her fingers along it. It had the same symbol of the woman pouring the water out, it was etched in a very detailed way. In fact everything about the card and the case spoke quality, like it was not only exquisite but was hand crafted in the utmost way. Lennie undid the clip on the lock of the box, and opened the lid.Inside we found what could only be described as fantastic. She first put a hand on her mouth as if to say she couldn’t believe it, but I nudged her to take it. Reaching down into the jewelry case, Lennie pulled out the lovely necklace.

“I can’t... this can’t be for me.” She seemed to be at a lack for words as she held the necklace up high for me to see. “There must be a mistake.”

The necklace was a silver chain, that seemed to not just be a regular band but shone like pure sterling. At the end of it, it held a silver pendant, the symbol of the water bearer, that was again etched in great detail, and in the middle of the Aquarius woman, was a bright gem of Amethyst. It was vividly purple, and the gemstone was perfectly cut into a octagon, and shimmered when the light from the chandelier hit it. It was obviously very expensive, and when I first saw it, would even believe it to be priceless for all its glory.

We couldn’t say anything but gasp at the enormity of it all. Here before us, was something that we girls had probably never seen, let alone be able to touch. I took the chain in my hand, and ran my fingers along it, as Lennie held on to it tightly, as if in fear of dropping it. The gemstone wasn’t much bigger than the size of a pea, but with all it’s brilliance, it looked like a small purple sun. No words were exchanged, as we both felt the necklace, and inspected the figurine that held the jewel, but we didn’t need to, because the gemstone was more than captivating to hold our attention. In fact it was the purple haze that danced across our eyes, that seemed to make time stop, as all we did was stare, and sigh in awe.

After what felt like eternity, my eyes began to water, but like I had smoked too much pot, I couldn’t keep my attention focused enough from taking my eyes off the necklace. As an athlete, I promised myself that I wouldn’t try to take up the same habits I had in high school, and as a result my stoner days were behind me. But, the rapture, and overall buzz I began to experience, in the here and now, certainly simulated those marijuana feelings. I wanted to maybe turn my head away, and perhaps excuse myself to go make dinner, since the evening was getting later, by the minute, but for the life of me, I couldn’t form a thought to do so.

Lennie didn’t seem too quick to withdraw the necklace either, and she made sure to hold it up high and allow it to catch the light of the kitchen just so, so we could both see it very well. We kind of turned to each other, now and again, and made an expression of bewilderment, and overall acceptance of the radiance of the pendant. We made no words, only sighs came from our throats, and we could both tell that the other girl, was also very taken aback by the sudden find of her treasure. We both approved of its captivating effect that it had on us. After awhile, I gave up trying to find a way to excuse myself from watching the light display, as I thought if Lennie wanted to do something else, she would have put her necklace back in its case.

I’m not sure how many minutes we took, appraising the jewel, but I had stopped altogether glancing at Lennie, and trying to communicate with her. All I did was sit back comfortably in my chair, putting my hands to my sides to allow myself a better view of the jeweled pendant. Lennie kept it swinging up high, as she continued to sit beside me, herself enjoying the look of her new gift. Something inside me felt a little bit jealous of her, as I had nothing in my possession to rival anything like this. I wasn’t much of a girly-girl growing up, and although I had the odd assortment of mood rings and bangles as a kid, a watch that I had gotten from my parents at graduation, and some earrings, bracelets, necklaces and other accessories that I bought when my budget could allow it, I was never given anything like the Amethyst from a boy who liked me.

I always excelled at phys ed in school, and it led up to me being in a few competitive teams over the course of my studies, and now college volleyball was my passion. Time for boys and jewelry was almost non-existent, and although I dated off and on, this year was really a drought for me, and I hardly noticed, especially when I had a great friend like Lenore, who herself, didn’t care to be single either. Ever since I moved into the apartment with my roommate who I met in college, but instantly hit it off as good friends, I had begun to feel more self-confidant in both my looks and my position in life. I used to be in high school obsessive with whether I would know when my future husband had arrived. But after going to college, focusing on my athletics, making the state team, and trying to be an Olympic hopeful, I blocked out those insecurities.

A dull boredom came over me as my thoughts drifted, just glancing at the jewel, and not doing much of anything else. It wasn’t that the Amethyst wasn’t entertaining, since it must have been, since we were finding it hard to keep our eyes off it. But my thoughts couldn’t help but think of my current life situation, and on how I relied on Lennie to be my emotional support whenever I needed it. Lennie in the last year was always my anchor when I felt like I was going adrift.

I was surprised when I first met Lennie, and she told me she was single, because I thought she was pretty enough to be an actress. She had lovely long hair, and although a brunette like me, her hair seemed to flow like it had a wonderful life of its own. She had a cute smile and of course her aforementioned dark eyes always shone so innocently. So I was of course mildly shocked she hadn’t been picked up yet. We were both looking to move out of our parents’ houses and since we got along well, and seemed responsible enough, we both went in on a two bedroom apartment, close to the college that we went to.

When I wasn’t taking my classes or training, I worked as an assistant for one of my coaches. Lennie took classes in the day, and worked in the evening at the café. Our schedules never really conflicted with each other, and we were both diligent in the cleaning of the apartment. I couldn’t think of anyone else better than her for a roommate, because although I may be bit rough sometimes, she was always in a quiet mood, and never gave me any problems. We always went out on weekends together, drinking at the usual clubs, and made sure we both got safely home, and always had the others back.

I guess this was why I was a bit perturbed when the package came. I mean, she was my friend and roommate, and in the year we lived together, I had seen no indication of any possible boyfriend or affection. So it definitely made me uptight to realize that maybe it would be possible for her to get a boyfriend, and then maybe move out if that happened. As the thought occurred to me, I began to shift in my seat, in annoyance, and for the first time in what seemed like ever, I felt like I should just get up and leave.

“Hey, what do you think? Do you think this looks just incredible? I am so amazed.” Lennie spoke finally and seemed to break the void of silence. But she spoke very carefully and casually like she almost didn’t expect me to answer, and she was talking to herself.

“Uh huh. I like it.” It was all I could muster. I decided to sit tight and let her enjoy it a bit more since she seemed to be enjoying herself at least. It was the least I could do since it was her present, and it might be seen as rude if I just decided to leave.

But I didn’t want to think about a possible handsome boyfriend waiting in the wings, ready to sweep up Lenore off her feet, when I would probably stay single for another year more. I also didn’t want to think about any crazy psycho following her home, and now waiting on the street below, waiting till night to break into our apartment and rape her. Those thoughts were bugging me, and I wished I knew who it was, that sent her the radiant purple pendant, that shimmered the most awesome light show I had ever witnessed.

To try to keep my mind occupied, because I knew eventually she would get tired, and want to eat dinner, I decided to think about anything else, other than the gift itself. I studied the detailing of the Aquarius figure on the silver chain, and found it to be just as enchanting as the jewel itself. The lady was dressed in a loosely draped toga, that covered one breast but not the other. I was amused with such detail put into a small figurine, as I could easily see the breast was sculpted with an almost real life resemblance. Her head was done in the classic Greek style, and she looked every bit the lovely maiden, as she poured out a vase, that had a sprinkle of what looked like drop of water out. Whoever designed the figure definitely knew how to work metal very well.

I began to imagine that the water bearer was Lennie, but I wasn’t sure why. Maybe because it was her pendant, and she was an Aquarius, so in my overactive imagination, I decided to think about what it would be like if she was in Ancient Greece. I pictured her exactly as the maiden looked, and I could fuzzily make out what I thought her exact dimensions would be like, with her wearing a toga and pretending to be some Greek babe. She didn’t look half bad, and I chuckled to myself, that if she ever went to a Greek frat party, the boys would totally be all over her.

I was aware that just like the figure, her costume totally resembled the pendant. With some embarrassment I could envision her chest being nearly fully exposed. I had seen her somewhat naked before coming out of the shower, but now I could practically see her whole body in crystal clear vision. I admired her more voluptuous figure in comparison to my more leaner body, and although I wasn’t nearly all flat, hers did stand out more than mine. While envisioning all of this, I felt like I was in awe of a goddess, and to me the only way to worship one was to give homage. I could feel myself leaning forward to her, and what way could I show her I thought she was so beautiful but to kiss her in adoration. I moved forward and with one swift motion, kissed her right breast gently.

I felt woozy and as my eyes adjusted, I felt like I had just been hit over the head and could only see stars. I gripped the table, and turned towards Lennie who had suddenly just drawn the pendant away from me. She looked at the necklace and dropped it into the case and closed it. With some reluctance I turned my eyes away from the case and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was way past the time when we usually have dinner, and it seemed like the whole necklace ordeal took at least a good forty minutes. I put my hand over my eyes and tried to shake the lethargic feeling over me, and wonder where the time had went.

Trying to break the awkward silence, I said, “I should make dinner, hey” in hopes that Lennie would take a hint and drop the subject of the necklace.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’m starved.” She stood up and stretched and yawned as if nothing happened, all the while her eyes were still staring at the box that lay on the table. “I’ll join you in a second, I need to go to the bathroom.” With that she hurriedly moved and closed the bathroom door behind her.

I sat for a moment, and put my head in my hands, massaging my temples, so I could get the blood flowing and begin to think clearly. I hadn’t felt tired up to now, but the long day seemed to hit me at last. I got up and began rummaging through the fridge for the ingredients for the gourmet pizza I had planned to make for the two of us. As I began to prepare dinner, I noticed that Lennie wasn’t getting back to the kitchen anytime soon, and wondered what was up. Then it hit me, and I remember point blank what I did to cause her to get up suddenly. I had been such an idiot, and decided to kiss her silver statue. No wonder she wasn’t coming back anytime soon. I probably embarrassed her.

* * *

Later that evening we had eaten, and watched some TV. Lennie sat as always dreamily riveted to the screen, and when we couldn’t find anything else to watch, she popped in her Angel DVD, and started to watch some of Season 3, her favorite season. I really wasn’t into watching anything since my thoughts tended to gravitate to the mysterious gift, and my questions about it, kept going on in my head. Who gave it to her? How much does it cost? What does she think about it? She never brought up the topic of the necklace at all that night, and although I was curious, I was also glad, because I felt awkward after like a moron kissing it. But I shrugged it off as just being tired and getting carried away.

I noticed her watching the television, and she seemed to be in another world. I kept glancing from her to the table where the lavender case sat on. She seemed to be content, and she had on her beautiful smile that I always appreciated, as she followed the characters comings and goings on the screen. I couldn’t even guess at her thoughts, and part of me felt I should bring up the topic again of maybe it being a gift from a psycho loser, who was stalking her. But I couldn’t bring myself to break her out of her reverie, she just looked content to be left alone. It was suddenly then that she spoke to me, out of the blue.

“I think maybe, I should just return it.” She unexpectedly turned to me, and looked me directly in the eyes, with her usual sad but lovely eyes. “What do you think? Do you think we should just take it back to the store it comes from?”

I really didn’t know what to say. “I guess. Well, we know where it came from. Maybe we can ask them to tell us who it was, maybe find out its price? We can just go to the shop, and find out. Right?” I tried to act nonchalantly and at the same time offer helpful advice.

“Right” she said, “I think it would be too nice a gift to accept from a total stranger, and I wouldn’t feel right keeping it. So would you mind coming with me, and seeing if we can return it?” She gave me her usual helpless glance, in order to sell it to me, that she needed me to go with her.

“Ok. I’m as interested in this, as you are. I want to get to the bottom of this mystery. And I will only do it for two Scooby snacks.” I grimaced as I made a face to show her I wasn’t completely serious about her necklace.

“Ok, thanks.” she laughed, “You are so silly. I’m glad you aren’t worried about a psycho slasher coming in through our window, and slashing our throats as he steals our panties. But you never do worry.”

“Hey, I said it was that guy from the café, didn’t I? What does he do, anyways, work in a post office and live in his mom’s basement.”

“No, that guy? He told me he was a surgeon of some type, and on his lunch break, he comes in because its close to his office. At least that’s what he told me.”

“Oh, great. Then I bet it is him. He has money to spend on jewelry for girls he just happens to have a hard on for, and as he happily forgets his wife and kids he stalks her back to her apartment, and in the night with surgical precision he slices up her roommate and her, with complete ease.”

“Gwen.” She looked at me with frightened eyes, and seemed to be searching me for any hint of it being a joke. I was joking, but deep down I did think that this might be a possible scenario, no matter how ludicrous it sounded. But I decided to make light of it.

“Psych. C’mon, that only happens to stupid blonde bimbos in those bad horror movies.” I smiled to make a more lighter impact. “Don’t worry, if he comes in through the window, I’ll use the baseball bat on him. Even better I’ll give my kung fu lessons some use, chick kiss his ass.”

We both laughed, and pretty much dropped the subject for the rest of the night. It was getting late and we both yawned and it looked like it was time to hit the hay. It was resolved that we would go to the jewelry shop, and try to clear up the mystery of the necklace with the owner. But as we watched the rest of the episode, my eyes couldn’t help but look to the table, and the jewelry box that lay on it. I was hooked, that silver necklace had created some sort of stir in me, I wasn’t entirely sure if we should return it. Lennie was again dreamily looking at the television screen, watching Angel and Cordelia, having one of their moments. Her dark eyes, were wonderful windows to her soul, and for the first time, but not the last, I noticed a slight but visible twinkle in her irises. A purple twinkle, it shone like the Amethyst gemstone.

* * *

As much as I had made light of the stalker breaking into our apartment, I had the thought in the back of my mind all night. I was restless, and I tossed and turned, halfway between sleep and awake. I believe I was thinking about the water maiden, and I seemed to recall dreaming about being in Ancient Greece. Well Lennie and I were in Greece. I guess we were doing what girls back then were doing, dancing and frolicking in the purple sun? I vaguely remembered what my mind was imagining, because whenever I felt on the verge of sleep, I felt a presence, and opened my eyes. I actually had my baseball bat, a Louisville Slugger, close by, it was sitting by my bedroom closet. Seeing it there gave me some comfort, in case anything happened.

It must have been at least the fifth time, I tried to turn over and go to sleep, when I heard someone walking in the living room. I immediately could tell that someone was in fact moving in our apartment. I got up slowly, and moving towards my door, I picked up the bat. It was cold and hard in my hand, and the feel of it, just made my stomach churn, as it may be the only defense I had against someone. I never had the misfortune of being attacked outside an actual team sport, and I had no idea how it felt to be assaulted by a dangerous man.

I softly opened my door, silently praying that if it was anyone, they wouldn’t be right outside my bedroom door. I slowly cracked the door wider and wider, as I peered out, trying to see if I could spot anything. I could see the living room and kitchen from my room, and see the sofa, the tv, some of the front door, and a few of the chairs that stood by the dining room table. The light was very dim, and my eyes hurt as they tried to adjust to seeing in the dark. But some light filtered in from the street outside through the living room’s window, and I could make out an iridescent flicker of light coming from the kitchen. It was purplish in tone?

It took me forever to realize it was the same type of light, that shines from the Amethyst, but when I realized, a feeling of shock came over me. But if my heart was racing fast already, it nearly stopped, when I heard a clatter come from the kitchen. It then pumped wildly when I saw someone walk out of the kitchen.

There was Lennie, brusquely pushing aside a dinner table chair, and going towards the living room. I normally wouldn’t be upset with seeing her, but two things instantly jumped out at me, when I saw her. First she was wearing her necklace, and it shone as brightly as before, with it’s purple light shooting out its lavender rays, lightening up the whole living room as she walked. I had no idea why the Amethyst was aglow like it was on radiation, but it seemed to almost have it’s own source of light.

Secondly, my lovely Lenore, was stark naked. She was walking around the apartment, without a stitch of clothing on. She looked like she went to bed without a nightie, and she had just gotten up to get the necklace in the kitchen. This wouldn’t have even have bothered me since we are both girls and have seen some semblance of nakedness before. But it was her manner, she shuffled slowly past the sofa, to the direction of her bedroom. I stared at her across from my room, but she did not acknowledge me. She couldn’t. She was not awake, I could see it in her eyes, and she was most probably sleep walking. I felt bad gawking at her, but I wasn’t sure what to do in this case. If I yelled at her and tried to wake her, it might scare her. I couldn’t help but look at her, at her naked body, and it was pale in the light of the jewel. There was a rush of a thrill in me, that I never quite felt before.

She finally moved pass me, and entered her room, and closed the door. I waited a few moments, but didn’t hear anything else. I felt tired, and closed my door, and went straight to bed. I wasn’t sure what to make of Lennie’s behavior, but as I closed my eyes, the image of her body, was steadfast in my head. All night there was a feeling of longing in me, that wouldn’t leave. I somehow knew that the fear of a man stalking her, was not tangible anymore. It was something much different, and I felt that the necklace was the reason, and it might bring dreams I never knew that existed.

To be continued