The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello all again! You know by now that this is the place to write dedications, warnings, and any little tidbits of information. This was written for people above the age of 18, and people who can take women doing things with eachother that might not always be the most ethical. Hypnosis, and any possible forms of mind control, should either be used responsibly or not at all. Sure, everyone gets a laugh when someone thinks they’re a chicken, but how is that woman ever going to get a job thinking she’s a chicken?

The below story was written for a very special woman, and she knows exactly who she is. I would especially appreciate feedback on this story. While it is fiction,it was inspired by consensual erotic hypnosis, and I really enjoyed trying something new with this. So enjoy :)

Silver Doll

[f/f mc]

It all started out innocently, at first. Or at least I wanted to think so. I didn’t really want anything to stop it from happening. There was no “before it was too late” in this story, because She was far too skillful in her work to leave a possibility for the desire of escape, much less the possibility of it.

She was sexy, sweet, and intelligent in a refined sort of way. Very few people probably would have thought what she did would be possible without using any more than my own mind, but it was done flawlessly, totally and irreversibly.

Though really, knowing what I know now, I would never want to go back, even if I had a choice.

But part of what makes it so delicious, is that I don’t.

* * *

As per usual, I started off the day lying awake in bed, stretching, and allowing myself the pleasure of extremely wishful thinking. Have you ever just totally desired nothing more than to just melt into complete nothingness—in a good way?

Well, to take it to the next level, I didn’t want to fall into nothing, I wanted to fall into a state of will less euphoria. it’s a silly fantasy really. It gives you a whole new perspective on things, though.

To be honest, it’s hardly new, but it surely is different, that’s for sure. Most people will not tell you that in a very exotic way, they envy the sex slave, the person with out the mental abilities to refuse, only enjoy. There are many, many different glimpses of such a lifestyle in popular culture. I’d seen it, and I’d fallen in love with it.

You’re probably thinking “Those must be very odd movies, and I’m sure I’ve never even heard of them,” but you would be wrong. Have you ever heard of Disney’s “The Jungle Book”? The snake, Kaa, had those lovely eyes that Mougli was totally entranced by.

No, that doesn’t mean I want to be tranced and then screwed by an Indian hypno-snake, but a pair of similar eyes would be lovely, just lovely.

In fact, watching that portion of film over and over got me to start masturbating before I even truly knew what sex was.

Once I did, well that just added a new aspect to it.

So every morning, I would wake up earlier than I needed to, so I could just lie back in bed and pretend that eyes like that were entrancing me, that a cocoon was wrapping me up and transforming me into the perfect slave.

Sometimes I would even be able to feel myself loosing my grip on reality. Because of this early obsession, I was eventually able to learn how to fall into a trance state wholly on my own.

Mind you, its not quite as fun as one would imagine. Without direction, no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t able to live out my fantasies.

There was no master or mistress to own and control me. Imagine a computer with no keyboard or mouse, or a blank sheet of paper that no one was able to write on because they didn’t know how to uncap a pen. So even though I got to sink back into the bed and feel myself ready and submissive, I was never able to really do all that much with it.

Eventually, I would either zone back in, or my safety alarm would go off and jarringly quickly, I’d regain my brain.

Always with a hint of disappointment, I might add. So I would get up, go about my day, you know, live. Well, going to classes—College thank you very much—and constantly imagining someone was controlling me into doing it.

If that can be considered living, anyway.

Falling into a day dream every morning that felt better than the rest of my life was a touch on the depressing side, of sorts. I wasn’t unhappy. I was content, I just wanted more.

Know what they say about being careful?

About what you wish for, you know, sounds all gypsy-fortune-teller-horoscope-level-of-specific ness-true? Yeah, well it doesn’t always mean you don’t like what happens. Sometimes, the worry is in liking it far, far too much.

* * *

At the end of another day of self induced trancing, studying some things I want to and some as just boring requirements, I end up sitting at my computer, surfing through all sorts of things and most of them have to do with my rather extensive fetish/hobby.

Surprisingly enough, there are a lot of sites that specialize in what the community calls a “hypno-fetish.” Most of it is sample “induction” mp3s and wav files, and some that will instill “trigger phrases,” and some that help you do things.

You know, like grow boobs, become more attentive, you know. Be the perfect slave/bimbo, depending.

There is a very big difference, incase you don’t know. I’ve never had a fantasy of being an empty headed over giggly girl. Submission is my favorite treat in its purest forms.

Sooner or later, however, I stumbled across a live journal community that caught my attention. It was called hypocritical, and the icon for it was a spiral, followed by a picture of a redhead with flecks of other colors over her eyes. She looked pretty entranced, or somehow controlled.

I was intrigued.

And there, sitting out in the open, was a post asking if any girls were interested in maybe having a little fun over instant messenger, if maybe, just maybe, they’d be interested in some erotic hypnosis sessions. Personal, one on ones.

This was definitely far better than just an mp3 with a very, very soothing voice that would help me feel a little relaxed. I would finally have a chance to be controlled just like I had wanted to for so long.

I didn’t want to dream anymore.

I wanted it to be real.

So I responded to her post, and quickly enough, in fact, much quicker than I would have hoped for, she responded to me. I don’t know if I had always desired a man or a woman to do this to me, but I’m not quite sure that even mattered really. Submission was submission, and I found it more erotic than sex.

Before long we had agreed to talk, just over instant messengers and then maybe if things went well, the fun could go all the way to the phone. She lived across the country, her in Oregon, me in New York. The ground rules were pretty simple. No frying my brain, and no potty sex. You know, anal, golden showers, stuff like that.

Most people who want to put people under seem to want the most ridiculous things, but this woman seemed to want to do just what I wanted to feel. But we both sadly had lives of our own at that point, so we were far too busy to do it the night we met, but I could hardly wait. Sleeping that night was plagued by dreams of the eyes, dreams of lust.

Waking up, I wore the flesh of my fingers and the flesh between my thighs raw. My fingers were sexually induced raisins. That day was torture, waiting for my chance to see what this special woman has to offer.

The wait was worth it.

* * *

It was around 3 or so in the afternoon when she messaged me. “Hello dearling,” was the first thing she sent. I didn’t fully know how to respond but it sounded very sweet.

“Hello. I’m finally free ^.^” I responded. I was smiling in real life, too.

“I’m glad, I’ve been preparing for you. Are you ready to submit?” She responded with all the grace of a Hypno Domme who knew what she was doing. Even though she was my age, I knew she knew what she was doing.

“Yes, please, I long to serve you!” It was all I could feel to type. I’d been waiting so long for this.

An eternity passed while I waited for her to type. For a moment I worried that she wouldn’t respond, that she was suddenly too busy, that somehow, for some stupid reason, something was going to stop this from happening and I practically began to type up a large paragraph to beg her please, hoping that maybe that was what she needed.

You know, a little push, a little proof I was serious. “Good, so I just want you to relax, to grow calm . . .” She finally typed, and I did.

* * *

“Hi!” I typed to my new Mistress. It felt so powerful, the need to talk with her. I was still eager and looking forward to falling under her power, completely and helplessly to her will.

All of a sudden I felt something I shouldn’t have, because no one was in the room besides myself. I felt lips on my cheek, and then on the other cheek, and then the very tip of my nose. It was the most bizarre feeling. It felt real, there wasn’t anything artificial about it, but I knew it shouldn’t have happened. “Hello, my dearest little one . . .”

“Did we do something?” Before I know it, I feel lips press to mine, and hands grasping and manipulating my breasts. “Oooh . . .”

“Yes, my dearling little slave. We did so very much, but it was important for you to be completely unaware afterwards. But don’t worry, dearling. You’ll be finding out everything in time.” I feel the hands at my breasts pinching my nipples, and new hands appear to begin to stroke my thighs, and higher.

And then, just when I thought things were getting to be too much, too good, I saw my fondest fantasy come true. In my computer screen, glittered two spiraling eyes.

The eyes of my mistress, so similar to those I’d always dreamed of. They were there, so real, beaming into my soul, pulling me into them. Everything was so real, so much realer than real. The feelings of submission and arousal just kept building.

“Now, its time to wrap my princess up in a pretty cocoon.” Besides my arms I felt myself getting tightly bound in silk, so tight, so very tight. My eyes still were held by those beautiful ones in the screen, so powerfully, so wholly.

And then the strangest thing happened. I began to feel pure warmth all over my body and my skin was turning silver! Truly silver. It was so erotic, so total, so complete.

Aroused does not begin to cover it.

“So good . . .” Was all I was able to type. I was hers, I felt it all the way to my bones as the silk pressed against my sex as if the clothing there had been burned off by either her control or my own body heat. This was more than a dream come true.

“That’s right, my little princess. A moth to my eternal flame of control. You wanted to bathe in it, but now its just too late to pull back, it has you entranced, needy, and helpless. You love being my silver doll, don’t you? “ The silk, some sort of sexual chrysalis seemed to tighten, and press even more intimately to my form like a second burning skin.

She was in my mind, my body, and I was little more than a slave turning into a puddle of pure lust. My body shuddered as I began to feel something grow closer, closer, deeper and deeper inside of me. “Silver doll…” was all that I could respond with.

All I wanted to do was feel whatever she wanted me to feel, but she was my owner, my Mistress. She had asked a question.

She would get a response. She would always get just what she wanted from me.

“Good…” I felt something and then it exploded from inside of m. Less like an orgasm than an infinity of orgasms, from every part of my body, my mind, everything all at once. Its overwhelming, and with it, I felt even more chained to her will. “You are now mine, my slave, my toy, my silver doll, my darling little princess.

Never before had I heard words that felt more true.

I was hers, completely, and wholly.

“Now, sleep.”

And I did.

* * *

When I awoke, I was no longer in my chair, reading the screen. I was on a bed I had never seen before in an unfamiliar room. It was a bit disorienting to say the least, but for some reason I did not feel so worried as I knew that I should.

My skin was still silver.

Half laying, half sitting up next to me, was a woman I’d never seen before, but I intuitively knew who she was. Only one word came to mind, but it was one word enough to describe such a magnificent splendor. All I needed was one word to describe her beauty, her power, her soul, her heart, and the pull I felt from her that seemed to wrap around my very soul.

Mistress.

She had long silver hair, and porcelain skin that was so white, it made her hair, though shiny and bright, seem dark. “Mistress . . .”

“Yes, my little one?” her grin seemed more wicked than any demon, but her odd, metallic eyes, let me know that she was gentle and loving. Her lips curled, and she raised a silver eyebrow. I felt so fortunate, so lucky to serve her, though my mind was still confused. Where was I? What was she? So I asked it, in a whisper.

“I am from a race so ancient that we filled this world back before the sun was hot and the waters cool. We are the protectors and mothers of your race.” Her hands reached down, and stroked over my cheeks.

My whole body tingled and melted as she reached down and pulled me to her. “My name, dearest one, is unpronounceable by you. However, you may call me Mistress Carin…”

“Mistress Carin…” My voice rattled out of me on a shuddering breath, feeling intoxicated by intense pleasure. I felt ever so glorious at the feeling, the feeling of hearing her voice and knowing that she loved me in the way all true mistresses love their slaves.

“Yes, I put out that call because my kind has hidden hints of our power, our style. You were drawn to the eyes of the snake, because such is our power…” She leans down and lightly kisses my lips. Sparks fly into my body, and I groan.

All that she saying, its so magical, its so true. “Then… Where am I?”

My mistress’ long, smooth, gentle fingers clawed over my scalp, and then they reached down and wrap around my hips. Her body was so slender, but feeling myself against her, it was warmth, safety, joy. Her body seemed frail, but I could feel her subtle strength.

“We have powers that far surpass those of your kind, though one day, you will reach a state of enlightenment close to ours…but until then, it is our job to protect you. And this is my personal den within our world…” My mistress lifted me closer to her, and waved a hand to the adjoining wall to the bed. The wall faded, and all around us was swirling color, and beyond that… I could see my old dorm room. “We exist beyond time and space… From here, we look out to find those sensitive to our powers, and to find the royalty of Humanity.”

“Royalty?”

She nodded and cuddled me closer. “You are the ones meant to serve us, and in return… we fulfill the fantasies deeply engrained into your very existence.” She reaches away from me, but only long enough to grasp something, ant then secure it around my neck

A collar.

Nodding softly in response, I just stared at her in delight. My new life began, and it was the start of something beautiful.

* * *

I know I’ve lost my will, my ability to truly choose, but why would I care? I’m perfectly suited to my new life, so motivated.

Everything now is perfect.

And now with this collar, nothing can take it away.