The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

No Yield

Lenny Manes sat at his table, his finger tracing the rim of his glass as he watched the people around him. He watched and he brooded, and the man scowled. He was different. He knew that. He was certain of it. He just didn’t know what it was that made him different. He just knew he was.

The crowd seemed to part and suddenly, there she was, a thin, willowy blond with hair so light that it was almost white. Her eyes were ice blue. She put a hand on the one empty chair at his table.

“Is anyone sitting here,” she asked.

Lenny stared dumbly at the girl until finally his mind was able to process what she’d said and only then did he shake his head.

“Thanks,” the girl said, and with that, she grabbed the chair and whisked it away.

Lenny snorted in disgust. Figured. Girl like that was totally hot and while he didn’t consider himself to be a complete dork, guys like him didn’t get girls like her but the least she could have done was ask if she could borrow the chair.

Well, she did ask, sort of, Lenny had to admit but asking if someone was using the chair wasn’t the same thing as asking if one could borrow it.

Without even thinking about what it was doing, his mind projected outward toward the girl. If she’d had the least bit of interest in him, he might have been able to get her to turn around. It had happened before but it didn’t happen this time. She put the chair down and now she was sitting with her friends, pretty boys and even prettier girls and Lenny scowled again.

Figured.

His questing mind found a target and the waitress wavered. The tray in her hand teetered and the waitress tried to reestablish her control over it but Lenny already knew she wasn’t going to make it.

The girl shrieked as the tray full of drinks spilled down the front of her top. “What are you doing,” the girl shrieked. “What are you doing, you clumsy oaf.”

The waitress was appropriately apologetic. She tried to say that she’d felt a hand squeeze her butt and in fact, she had, even though as Lenny knew, there hadn’t really been a hand on her butt. There’d only been his mind making her think there was a hand on her butt.

Lenny snorted in disgust. It was childish, he knew. It was childish but he just couldn’t help himself and it had been fun, too.

Lenny wasn’t sure when he’d first realized that he could make things happen but somewhere along the way, he’d realized what he could do. He didn’t even know how he could do what he did and it didn’t work all the time and sometimes, it didn’t work like expected, but it happened often enough for Lenny to know that something was out of the ordinary.

“Nice trick with the glasses.”

“Yeah ... huh, wait,” Lenny said. “What’d you say?”

The woman smiled. Lenny had no idea where she’d come from. It seemed almost as if she’d just suddenly appeared but people didn’t just appear out of thin air. “Mind if I use this,” she asked one of the patrons at a nearby table and the man readily relinquished his seat which the woman then pulled up to Lenny’s table. “I said that was a nice trick with the glasses.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Lenny said sullenly.

“Sure you do. You made the waitress drop the drinks onto the girl.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Come on, Lenny. You know I know what you did. There’s no point in trying to hide the fact that you know what you did.”

Lenny looked at the woman. She might have been trying to fool him but something about her made Lenny think that the woman really did know what he’d done. “Well the least you could do is keep your voice down,” he said finally. “Someone might hear you.”

The woman laughed. “Don’t be silly. No one’s going to hear me unless I want them to hear me.”

Lenny wasn’t sure what to make of that. “So what do you want with me?”

The woman smiled. “I like that. It’s straight forward. It’s direct. My name’s Angelina, and if you’re up to it, I think I might have a deal for you.”

Lenny looked at the woman sitting across from him even as his mind continued to whirl. What kind of deal? What was he going to have to do to get it? Why him? Was she a friend or a for or was she something in between?

“What kind of deal,” Lenny asked as nonchalantly as he could.

The woman just laughed. “Got you intrigued, don’t I, but what say we take care of your friends first.”

That was hardly what Lenny had expected the woman to say. “My friends?”

Angelina smiled again and she nodded at the blond who was still berating the waitress for her clumsiness. “Watch,” she said.

“I am so sorry,” the waitress kept saying over and over again.

The blond seemed to be wearing down. “Yeah, well, yeah, you ought to be.”

“I am so sorry,” the waitress said again. “I am so very sorry.”

“Yeah well, um ... um—” The blond shook her head almost as if she were trying to clear it.”

“I am so sorry,” the waitress said again. “I am so sorry, but if you’ll let me make it up to you—”

“Make it up to me,” the blond almost yelled as her anger flared again but almost as quickly, that anger seemed to dissipate. “Yeah, I think I’d like that,” she said. “I think I’d to see just how you think you’re going to make it up to me, bitch.”

“If you’ll come with me—”

“Why?” The anger was back again if only for a moment.

“I have to take you in the back so I can make it up to you.”

“Oh. Well, why didn’t you say so in the first place.”

Huh, Lenny thought. No wait. That was all wrong. She shouldn’t be saying that.

The blond was turning to the others. “I’ll be back in a little bit,” she said in an almost bemused tone, “after this bitch makes it up to me.”

The others just nodded as if this were the most natural thing in the world to them.

No wait, Lenny was thinking. No wait, this was wrong.

The others didn’t seem to think so. The blond was almost eagerly following the waitress to wherever it was she was going to take her.

“Would you like to know what they’re going to do,” Angelina asked.

“Huh?”

“I said would you like to see what they’re going to do.”

Before Lenny could answer, everything changed. Where moments before, he’d been sitting at a table in a crowded night club, now he found himself on his feet, walking down a cramped corridor. He could still hear the muffled music of the house band but it came more as a dull thud through the walls. He found himself coming up to a door and then he was pushing his way in.

He was in a store room. He seemed to know it even before he turned on the light but when he turned on the light, it was obvious where he was.

“So how are you going to make it up to me?”

He turned and there was the blond trailing along behind him. What the fuck?

“Well first we got to get you out of those dirty clothes.”

What the fuck. That had come from him. That had been his voice only it wasn’t his voice. It was a woman’s voice and then he realized where he’d heard that voice before. It was the voice of the waitress. It was her voice coming from his mouth.

“We do, huh,” said the blond playfully. “Well all right then. Let’s do it.”

He could see a pair of hands reaching out. His hands. No, not his hands, her hands, the waitress’s hands, but they were his hands, reaching out and taking hold of the girl’s top and pulling it over her head.

Oh fuck, her tits were so cute. His/her hands reached out and he was taking off her bra. Oh fuck.

The blond looked back at him expectantly. “I don’t think you’re done yet,” she said.

Again those hands reached out and this time, they were undoing her short, little skirt and then the hands were back again and this time, they were going after her panties.

The blond looked back at him with those ice-blue eyes that were more alive than they’d been when they’d asked him for the chair. “I guess you got me out of my dirty clothes. So what next?”

“I guess now we have to get you all nice and cleaned up.”

“How do you propose we do that?” The tone made it sound like a question but Lenny was sure the girl knew exactly what she wanted him/her to do.

“I was thinking something like this.”

From his new perspective, he could see his/hers hands pushing the blond up against the lone table in the room and then he was pushing her up onto it. His/her hands pried her thighs apart and then he was moving in between them. There was no question as to what he was about to do.

“Oh yeah,” the blond gasped as she felt that tongue slide between her lips and then she moaned even deeper as she felt that tongue go after her clit. “Oh yeah.”

There was no doubt about it. Even if he hadn’t been in this body before, there was no doubt about it. The blond liked having her pussy licked. She had one hand behind the waitress’s head even as the other one worked on her cute, little tits.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Clean me up with your tongue. Oh yeah, that’s it. Clean me up. Lick me clean.”

That was just what that tongue was doing.

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned in a ragged pant. “Oh fuck.”

Lenny couldn’t have pulled away even if he’d wanted to. That tongue kept going, working that clit harder and harder.

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned. “Oh fuck.” She gasped. “I ... oh shit, yeah. O h shit yeah. Fu-u-u-u-u-uck,” she screamed and then she sucked in air before she screamed again.

Her legs tried to squeeze him but Lenny was having none of that. His tongue just kept licking that clit and the blond kept on screaming.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Eat me. Eat me. Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me,” and with that she screamed again.

Lenny’s new tongue would have kept right on eating that little, blond pussy only this time when the blond tried to push him away, this time, he let her.

The blond peered between her legs at the owner of that tongue. “I think I’m clean enough now,” she said with a wry grin, “but you, someone needs to teach you not to be so clumsy.”

“Oh yeah,” Lenny heard his voice say playfully. “Who’s going to do that? You?”

“Yeah, me,” the blond said. “Step aside.”

Lenny found himself stepping aside and then the blond was letting herself up off the table.

“Why don’t you take your jeans off,” the blond said.

There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. Off came the jeans.

“And the panties, too. Take them off.”

Again, there was no hesitation. Off came the panties.

“Bend over the table,” she said.

Lenny found himself bending over.

“Now it’s about time someone taught you a lesson,” and with that, Lenny felt a hand come down on his/her ass.

“Ow.”

That hand stroked the waitress’s ass and then Lenny could feel the blond’s hands sliding down between the waitress’s legs and sliding down to her wet pussy. “Someone has to teach you not to be so fucking clumsy. You understand that, don’t you.”

Lenny nodded.

The hand pulled back and smacked her ass again.

“Ow.”

The hand pulled back and smacked her again.

“Ow.”

This time, the hand lingered on her ass and then once again, it slid between her legs and then a finger was pushing its way up inside the waitress’s pussy.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you, bitch. You like having a finger between your legs, don’t you?”

The best the waitress could do was moan as that finger continued to work over her pussy.

“Look how wet your pussy is,” the blond said. “I’ll bet you come back here on your breaks and finger your cunt off, don’t you. You probably come back here and think of all the hot girls you’re serving. I’ll bet you’ll be coming back here later and thinking just how hot it would be to serve me, right?”

From his vantage point inside the waitress’s mind, he knew that that was wrong and yet he was powerless to do anything more than moan.

“Yeah, the little, clumsy-assed, bitch waitress likes having her pussy fucked, doesn’t she?”

Lenny was almost surprised to hear the words that came out of the waitress’s mouth. Almost but not quite. “Yes,” she moaned and then she moaned again. “Yes, I like having my pussy fucked.

“I thought so,” the blond was saying. “I thought you liked having your pussy fucked. Probably go in the bathroom and jill yourself off on your breaks but I got something you can’t get on your bathroom breaks.”

“What,” the waitress was panting.

But the blond wasn’t about to answer. Her finger just kept working its way between the waitress’s legs and the waitress just kept right on moaning. She knew what was coming. She knew what was going to happen. She was going to cum.

“Oh fuck,” the waitress gasped as her pussy finally succumbed to the finger inside her. She wasn’t usually like this. It usually took more than a finger to get her off, but this time, this time fuck. She moaned again. There was just something about the way that finger was fucking her that made her so hot and so wet.

“Oh yeah,” the blond was purring as she felt that pussy grip her finger. “Oh yeah, I like that. Cum for me. I want you to do it. I want you to cum all over my finger, bitch.”

The waitress couldn’t help herself. Her pussy squeezed and her juices flowed and when it was all over, the finger pulled itself free from her pussy and the hand gave her ass a smack.

“Ow.”

“Quiet,” the blond said. “Quiet. I’m in charge here and you do what I say. You got that, bitch?”

Lenny knew the waitress was nodding.

“Yeah, you know I’m in charge here. Do you know what I can do for you that you can’t do for yourself?”

“What?”

“Bend over.”

“I am bent over.”

“No, bend over even more.”

The waitress did as she was told.

“Now spread your legs.”

“What?”

“Bitch, are you going to argue with everything I say? Now spread your fucking legs like the little whore-slut you are.”

Lenny could sense the confusion in the waitress. How dare this woman call her a whore-slut and yet, for some reason, she seemed to like it. For some reason, she was getting wetter as she spread her legs, but why did she like being called a whore-slut.

“That’s better, bitch. Now, I’m going to show you what you can’t get on your little bathroom breaks.”

It was clear from where Lenny was sitting that at that very moment, the waitress didn’t know what was in store for her but she soon would. She felt the blond’s hands on her ass and she felt those hands pry her cheek apart. She even knew the blond was leaning down behind her but it wasn’t until she felt the blond breathing between her legs and until she felt her tongue on her cunt that she really knew for sure.

The waitress started moaning in earnest almost from the moment she felt that tongue. Lenny was sure the waitress hadn’t expected to like it and he knew she was amazed that she liked it as much as she did.

The waitress was moaning uncontrollably now. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Lick me there. Oh yeah. For chrissakes, lick me there.”

The blond wasn’t stopping. Her tongue just kept on coming.

The waitress moaned yet again and again, every time the tongue found her clit. Her pussy was on automatic now. She knew there was no stopping it and she knew she didn’t want to. She wanted to feel that tongue between her legs. She wanted to feel that tongue on her clit. She moaned every time she felt that tongue on her clit. She wanted ...

It was a weird and disconcerting feeling. Even as the actions between the two women intensified, Lenny felt he was becoming more and more detached from the action until suddenly, there he was, sitting in his chair again in the nightclub.

“Hey!”

Angelina just smiled. “I gave you a peek but that part’s private.”

Lenny nodded. He supposed he could understand that. “So what do you want from me.”

Angelina didn’t answer right away. “You have a powerful mind,” she said finally. “I know because I felt it but it’s untrained. You can do things that others cannot, but there are others out there more powerful than you. We call these people T1s and they are almost universally ... corrupt. It seems to come from the power they have but now we’ve been tasked with bringing them to justice.

“Who’s we?”

“I can’t tell you that but I can tell you that people like you, properly trained and operating in teams, people like you can bring a T1 down so the question is do you want to help us?”

At just that moment, Lenny could see the blond and the waitress now fully clothed once again coming back into the main area.

“I could let you have her,” Angelina said. “I can make her your willing and devoted slave.”

Lenny had no doubt who the ‘her’ was. He knew it was the blond.

“So what about it? Will you help us?”

“No.”

Angelina smiled and stood. “Congratulations,” she said. “You’ve just passed your first test.”

“And what’s that?”

Angelina smiled again. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out. See ya around, stud,” and with that, she just disappeared.

Lenny blinked. He looked around but the woman was gone. Lenny’s eyes narrowed. She couldn’t have moved that fast so she still had to be here somewhere. She was just keeping him from seeing her.”

“Very good,” said the voice in his mind. “You just passed your second test.”

That night, Lenny Manes went home with a bubbly, little brunette. Her name was Sarah and her body was nice and round and tight in all the right places and from what Lenny could tell, the girl seemed to have an almost limitless capacity for sex.

She wore him out on the first night.

She wore him out on the second night.

The third night, he was able to surprise her, and from that time forward, the two of them were together. The thought crossed his mind that maybe Angelina had done something to Sarah, something to make her want him, but even if she had, the sex was real and even if Angelina had done something to Sarah, he knew he just couldn’t give her up.

Sarah disappeared two weeks later.

Lenny looked for her but she was just plain gone.

He came home a few days later and he turned the key in the lock. It had been a long day at work. He’d been thinking about Sarah.

“Welcome home.”

Lenny would have been more elated if it were the right woman sitting in his living room but it wasn’t. “You,” he said with barely restrained antipathy. “What are you doing here and how the fuck did you get in my apartment?”

“I’m not the enemy here,” Angelina said.

“Did you have something to do with Sarah’s disappearance?”

“No, but I knew she was going to go.”

“How’d you know that,” Lenny asked tersely.

If the woman was offended by the man’s tone, she didn’t show it. “I knew it because I read it in her mind. The girl was preconditioned to return to her owner. All that was needed was for her to reach a certain condition and she’d be on her way home. It was inevitable.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“You remember those people I told you about, the ones we call the T1s?”

Lenny nodded.

“One of them got his hands on her long before she ever hooked up with you. She was his property but he turned her loose for some reason.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know why. I only know what was in her mind. She’s his property and that’s all there is to it.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“You don’t want to believe me. There is a difference but that’s why I’m here. Would you like to see what was inside her head?”

Lenny was wavering. He didn’t want to admit that she might be right but at the same time, he wanted to know what Angelina knew.

“Well,” the woman asked again. “Do you want to see it or not.”

The man had already given in. He just didn’t know it but curiosity was getting the better of him and Angelina knew she didn’t even have to nudge him in that direction. “I guess,” the man said.

“You guess what?”

“I guess I want to see.”

Almost immediately, Lenny’s perspective changed. It was disorienting at first but he realized what he was was seeing was a memory of his girlfriend. She was perched there on her hands and knees and the room she was in wasn’t dark but it wasn’t well lit either. The girl knew she was on display there on her hands and knees and she was proud of it.

She hardly moved at all. She just stood there on her hands and knees and she waited, her breathing coming in slow even breaths, her eyes staring straight ahead but Lenny could sense the excitement that Sarah was feeling.

Sarah could feel her master’s hand as to caressed her round bottom. She shuddered with excitement as she felt the man slide a finger between her cheeks. “Is this what you want, slave?”

Sarah shuddered with pleasure. “Yes,” she moaned. “Yes please, master. Please let me please you.”

The man’s hand slid lower still and then he was stroking it between Sarah’s thighs. “I can see my slave is nice and wet. That’s a good slave.”

Sarah shuddered again. More than anything else, she wanted her master’s approval and when she felt his fingers between her legs, she just couldn’t help herself. She started to cum.

“I see my slave likes this,” the man was saying and yet through Sarah’s own thoughts, Lenny knew what his girlfriend was thinking. To give her master what he wanted was all that mattered to her.

“I’ll bet I know what my slave wants,” the man was saying and even though Sarah couldn’t see him do it, the girl felt his hands on her ass and then she felt his cock slide in between her legs.

Sarah couldn’t help but moan as her master fucked her. She lived for this kind of treatment. She lived to be used and ordered about. She loved it when her master told her what to do. She loved it when he used her body. It was times like this when she knew that she lived for getting fucked by her master’s cock. Nothing else mattered.

The girl moaned and her pussy clenched even as she felt the man cum inside her. She couldn’t help it. She let out a low whimper. She loved getting fucked by her master.

Once again, Lenny’s mind was back in his body. “You see how it is,” Angelina said.

Lenny Manes nodded. “Why are you here,” he asked.

“Same reason as before,” Angelina said. “I’m still looking for someone who can go up against a T1. I think you’re certainly motivated enough, aren’t ya.”

“Yeah.”

“So what about it. You want to help us out?”

Lenny wanted to look away. He wanted to think but his eyes were locked in on Angelina. He was still thinking about Sarah with that dick up her ass and suddenly, he knew what he was going to say. “You can count me in,” he said.

Angelina got up. “Congratulations, stud. You just passed your third test and welcome to the team, and with that, the woman was gone.