The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 30 — Dead End

“You’ve done quite well for yourself,” the girl smirked, “but it looks as if your luck has run out.”

Pieter said nothing. He was bound and determined that he wasn’t going to give her the pleasure of seeing him squirm.

The girl continued to smirk. Pieter wasn’t fooled. She might look like a girl but she this was the one. The was the leader of the other side. “You should know that you can’t hide from me,” she said. “Would you like to know what I know?”

Pieter shook his head.

“Three teams of four and yours is mostly intact. Your code name is Pisces. Scott is Scorpio. Libby is Libra. Only poor Lenny isn’t still around. Should I tell you more?”

Again, Pieter shook his head.

“I can, you know. I can tell you where to find poor Lenny. Would you like to know where to find him?”

Still, Pieter said nothing.

The girl laughed. “You think you can hide from me, don’t you? You think if you don’t say anything, you think I won’t be able to do anything to you. That’s cute, but do you want to know what I can do to you?”

Again, Pieter said nothing.

“What’s your cock feel like,” the girl asked.

Pieter tried not to think about it but he could feel his cock swelling.

“I know you can feel it,” the girl said, “and I can make you feel even more.”

Pieter groaned because he knew what he was feeling.

“Do you think I’m pretty,” the girl asked.

Pieter groaned. He shouldn’t be thinking it but there was something about her. He could feel his body starting to tingle and his cock was so hard.

“Do you think I’m pretty,” the girl asked again.

The man groaned. He knew he wasn’t supposed to say it, but he did think she was pretty.

“I know you want to say it,” the girl said. “Come on. Tell me I’m pretty.”

Pieter couldn’t stop himself. His lips seemed to be working almost of their own accord. “You ... you’re ... I mean, yes, I mean, you’re pretty.”

“See now. That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Pieter shook his head. He could feel his cock getting even harder.

“I bet you want to worship me, don’t you?”

He shouldn’t want it, he told himself. He shouldn’t. He couldn’t. He shouldn’t.

“You want to worship me, don’t you?”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“It feels good, doesn’t it? It feels good to admit the truth.”

“Yes.” It was easier now. It was easier to admit the truth.

The girl grinned. It was so much fun when a person tried to hold out and when they finally surrendered to her. “You want to worship me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” the man said.

“Well, if you want to worship me, I think you need to be down on your knees, don’t you?”

He didn’t even bother to object anymore. He knew what he needed. He needed to be down on his knees. He needed to worship this wonderful woman.

“You can kiss my feet,” the girl said.

Pieter didn’t hesitate. He leaned forward and he kissed the girl’s feet. He couldn’t help it but it felt so good to kiss her feet.

She kicked him. “Aw, did that hurt you,” she taunted him. “Did it hurt you when I did that?”

Pieter wanted to say yes but he knew that wasn’t allowed.

“Does seeing me make your dick hard? Does it?!”

Pieter nodded.

“I’ll bet you want to show it to me, don’t you?”

Pieter nodded. He did want to show her.

“All right then. Take it out. Show me.”

Pieter was still on his knees but that didn’t keep him from unzipping his pants and pushing them down. Moments later, his underwear was following suit and then he had his cock out.

“It doesn’t look like much,” the girl said dubiously. “Are you sure you can even satisfy a girl with that?”

Pieter was sure he could and yet even as he thought it, he was starting to doubt himself. Of course, he’d been with a girl before and he’d thought he’d satisfied her, but maybe he hadn’t.

“I suppose you might as well try and satisfy me,” the girl said, “and maybe, maybe just maybe, maybe you might be able to please me, at least in some way.”

He could do it, Pieter thought. He could make her happy. At least he hoped he could.

“Lie down,” the girl told the man.

Pieter did as he was told and that was when the girl straddled his body. Her hand reached between her legs and her hand stroked the man’s cock.

“What do you want me to do with this,” she asked.

“I want you to use me,” the man said.

Her hand still stroked his cock. “Really,” she taunted him. “Really? Are you sure that’s what you want? You want me to use you?”

“Yes,” the man groaned. “I want you to use me,” and Pieter knew that that statement was as true as anything that he’d ever said before.

The girl grinned down at the man. “So you want me to use you,” she taunted him. “You mean you want me to use you like this?”

The man groaned as he felt it, her pussy sliding down on top of his cock. Oh geez, that felt good. Oh geez, it was good to have his cock deep inside her cunt.

“Do you like this,” she asked.

“I love it,” the man groaned.

“Do you want to serve me,” the girl said.

The man groaned as she felt the girl’s cunt moving up and down on his cock. Oh geez, she was so wet and so tight. She was so good and her cock was so tight. He knew what he wanted. “I want to serve you,” the man said. “Please let me serve you.”

“So you want to serve me, do you?”

“I want to serve you.”

“If you want to serve me, then you’re going to give me what I want. If you want to serve me, then you’re going to give me a part of yourself.”

The man would have asked what she meant by that but even before he could ask what was meant by that, he knew what he had to do. He had to give her a piece of himself and even as he thought it, he could feel his cock pumping his cum inside of her.

The girl purred as she felt it. She loved controlling people, men especially. She didn’t have to let them cum inside her, but it pleased her to use them in this way and it really pleased her to know that the more pleasure they derived from the pleasure they gave her, the greater the need to give her exactly what she wanted.

The girl pulled herself up off the man. “You belong to me now, don’t you?”

“I belong to you,” the man said.

The girl grinned. “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear,” the girl said. “Now get up and put your clothes on and we’ll figure out just how you can serve me best.”

Pieter didn’t question what he was told to do. He got up and put his clothes on and soon, he was sitting with the girl.

“Now tell me,” the girl said. “How did you come to find me.”

“It was Angelina,” the man said.

The girl’s face darkened suddenly. “I don’t want to hear you say that,” she said. “I never want to hear you say that name again. Do you hear me,” she screamed. “I don’t want to hear you say that. If you must refer to her, you can call her the bitch. Do you understand?”

The man nodded.

Almost as quickly as the girl’s temper had flared, almost as quickly, her anger faded away. “Let’s try it again,” she said. “Tell me how you came to find me.”

“It was the bitch,” Pieter said.

The girl smiled. “That’s better,” she said. “So she knows where I am?”

Pieter nodded. “The bitch seemed to know exactly where you were.”

The girl shook her head. That wasn’t good. She’d thought sending Sage in there would have done the job. Hell, it should have done the job. Hell, the woman should have been reduced to nothing more than a sex-crazed maniac. Why hadn’t that happened?

“I can get you to her,” Pieter said.

“What?”

“I can get you to her.”

“How,” the girl asked suspiciously.

“The training facility has a back entrance.”

“Yeah? So?”

“So it’s only supposed to be for use by team members.”

“Yeah. Like I said, so?”

“So there’s a video monitor back there, but other members have gone back there. They’re used to seeing strangers back there, as long as there’s a team member with them, but if a stranger came back there alone, that would get people all upset and on edge. But if I took you back there, there wouldn’t be a second look.”

“You think you could get me in?”

Pieter nodded.

“You ever been back there,” the girl asked but even as she did, she got an image from Pieter’s mind. It was from his point of view. It was a girl shoved up against a wall. Pieter had his hand up under her top and he was squeezing her breast even as he kissed her hard. She grinned at the man. “Don’t bother answering that,” the woman said. “I already know the answer.”

“I can get you in.”

“So you get me in. So what?”

“So no one’s going to pay any attention to you until you’re already in the building.”

“Yeah and so?”

“So we can take Ang—the Bitch together. We can get to her office and I can zap her with the neural inhibitor and then you can do whatever you want with her.”

“Hmm. Interesting idea. How many people would be there?”

“During the day? Two, maybe three people.”

“We could take some others with us.”

Pieter shook his head. “There’s video surveillance, remember. I can be back there with you, my Mistress. No one would question my being with you, but if it was a whole bunch of people, I couldn’t fake that.”

“But once we’re through the door—”

“There’s a neural inhibitor there. It was set up as protection in case anyone ever tried to break in that way. I swear to you, my mistress. I swear to you. I can get you in.”

The girl seemed to think that over.

“Please,” the man said. “Please let me serve you.”

The girl hesitated. She’d made a living of not putting herself in harm’s way. She’d made a living at letting others do the dirty work for her. She could read the man’s mind and she had little doubt that he believed what he was telling her, but still, it wasn’t like this was something that she was used to doing.

Still, if she wanted to win, this was a way to do it. She wasn’t so set in her ways that she wouldn’t think of doing something that was out of the norm for her if it meant that she could win big by it. The only thing was was this one of those times.

This was an opportunity, the girl told herself. It was an opportunity to get that bitch, Angelina, and just the thought of that made her wet all over. Just think of that. Just think of having the bitch under her control.

Of course, the girl didn’t really have to think about it because she’d already thought about it. Almost from the first moment that she’d learned of her rival’s existence, she’d wondered what she’d do when she finally got her hands on the bitch.

There were so many things she knew she wanted to do.

Whatever it was that she would make the bitch do, it was going to have to involve some serious begging because if there was one thing that the girl wanted, she wanted to make the bitch beg.

What she wanted was the bitch on her knees begging to lick her clit. She wanted Angelina on her hands and knees begging to take yet another cock up her ass. She wanted Angelina playing with her pussy and and calling herself a slut even as she begged her to let her have yet another cock.

It would be fun, the girl told herself. The bitch couldn’t be turned into a mindless, little slut because then she wouldn’t care about what she was saying. She’d have to be left with just enough of her mind so that she’d know what she’d been able to do. She’d have to be left with enough of herself so that she’d want to resist, but not enough will power that she’d actually be able to do it.

“All right,” she said finally. The need to control the bitch was just too great an imperative. “All right. We’ll do it your way, but I want you to prove yourself to me.”

“Anything,” Pieter said.

“The girl on your team, Libby. I want you to bring her to me. I want you to help me make her my slave.”

She was looking for even the slightest hint of hesitation but she saw none. “It will be done,” Pieter told the girl. “You can count on me.”

* * *

Libby had no idea why she was supposed to wait on the corner. All she knew was that Pieter had called and he’d told her it was important. “Wait on the corner,” he’d said. “I have something to show you, but only you. Tell no one.”

That had sounded ominous and Libby had asked him what the problem was.

“I can’t tell you over the phone,” Pieter said. “I’m going to have to show you.”

That sounded even more ominous but he was the team lead so Libby had agreed to what he’d wanted and that’s why Libby was waiting for him when Pieter pulled up next to the curb.

“Hop in,” he said.

Libby hopped in the car. “Where are we going,” she asked as the car pulled away from the curb.

“I can’t tell you,” Pieter said. “I have to show you.”

“You can’t tell me? Pieter, we’re not on the phone anymore. I thought maybe it was because you thought the phones were tapped or something but we’re alone now.”

“I can’t tell you,” the man said. “I have to show you.”

“Show me what?”

“There’s someone you need to meet.”

Libby’s mind reached out. It was an exercise that they’d done back on their first days of training. They might have only been T2s, but they should at least be able to sense the minds of others even if they couldn’t outright control them.

But from Pieter, she got nothing, and that was weird. “Are you sure there’s nothing wrong?”

“I didn’t say that,” Pieter said tersely, “but I think there’s someone you should meet.”

“Someone I should meet? Who?”

“I can’t tell you right now,” Pieter said, “but I promise you, if you do what I say, everything will be just fine.”

Libby shook her head. That didn’t make any sense at all. How could he promise something like that. “Where are we going,” she asked. “Can you at least tell me that?”

The man shook his head. “I can’t say anything right now,” he said. “All I can say is you’ll see what I mean in a little bit.”

“Look, Pieter—”

“Come on, Libby. I told you. I can’t tell you, okay. I’m a team lead. I’m your leader. You’re just going to have to trust me that I know what I’m doing, okay?”

Libby shook her head. Something was wrong but he was right. He was her leader, and she did trust him.

So as much as her intuition kept saying that something was wrong, she said nothing and she let the man drive her wherever it was they were going to go.

It didn’t take long to get where they were going. It turned out that it was a rather posh residence. Heck, just driving up the expansive driveway took time in and of itself and the house was spectacular. “Who lives here,” Libby asked.

“You’ll see.”

That was hardly the answer that Libby wanted to get. “Listen, Pieter—”

“I said you’ll see,” the man said. “Listen. You’re just going to have to trust me.”

She was getting a little tired of that answer. “Pieter, I want to know.”

“Come on,” the man said even as he led the way to the front door. He opened the door and that surprised Libby even more. Why didn’t he have to knock.

“Pieter, what’s going on here? Who lives here?”

“I do.”

Libby turned to find herself facing a girl who was hardly older than herself.

“I do,” the girl said again, “and you can, too. Would you like to come live with me?”

Would she, Libby thought. Of course, she would. Just the thought of being here with this beautiful woman. It was incredible.

“I can see you like me,” the girl said with a smile.

Like her, Libby thought. No, she didn’t just like her. She loved her, but it more than that even. She needed to please her. She was so glad that Pieter had brought her here. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been able to meet this incredible woman.

“Would you like to please me,” the woman asked.

Of course, she wanted that, but it was more than that. She didn’t just want to please. She wanted to serve.

The woman smiled. “I think we both know what you want, don’t we?”

There was no doubt in Libby’s mind as to what she wanted. She took off her clothes and she dropped to her knees and she leaned back even as she offered herself up to her mistress.

She couldn’t help but notice that Pieter got the privilege of undressing her mistress. She wished it were her doing that, her standing next to her mistress, her skin touching hers, her hands having the opportunity to feel her mistress’s skin.

But that wasn’t what her mistress wanted today and what her mistress wanted trumped everything.

And besides, what her mistress wanted was to press her pussy up against Libby’s wet and waiting tongue. The girl almost came right then and there, and then the privilege of being able to lick her mistress’s pussy. It was too much for her. She couldn’t help herself. She started to cum and she kept right on cumming for as long as her mistress let her lick her pussy.

Libby was hardly sure just when it was exactly that Pieter had taken his clothes off but she knew she’d made her mistress cum multiple times by the time her mistress took her pussy away and even as that happened, she noticed Pieter standing there with his big, hard cock.

She’d never really thought of him that way, Libby told herself. Up until that moment, they’d always been extremely professional with one another, but seeing him like that was more than she could bear. She knew what she had to do and fortunately for her, she didn’t even have to change positions. All she had to do was let him push his cock inside her mouth.

And it felt great.

She knew what she had to do. She had to make him cum. It never occurred to her that she’d never wanted that before. It never occurred to her that she’d never wanted to suck anyone’s cock ever before. It never occurred to her that the thought of sucking a guy’s cock was repugnant to her.

She wanted to suck his cock. She wanted to make him cum.

The man groaned and that’s when Libby knew. He was close and that just made her suck him harder.

Pieter had always been in love with Libby. The fact that that wasn’t true hardly mattered. That was what he thought now. He’d always been in love with Libby and he’d always loved it when he fucked her face.

He groaned again. He couldn’t help it. He’d always loved her.

Libby rubbed her pussy. She knew he was about to cum and she knew she couldn’t wait. He was going to cum in her mouth and next to pleasing her mistress, having Pieter cum in her mouth or her pussy or even her ass, that was the next best thing in the whole, wide world.

The man groaned and this time, there was no holding back, and he grunted as he came in the girl’s mouth. It felt so good, the man told himself. It always had felt so good.

It felt great, Libby thought. It felt so fucking great.

It wasn’t long before Pieter’s and Libby’s mistress was introducing the two of them to a man. “Libby,” her mistress said, “I want you to go with this man.”

There was, of course, no resisting what her mistress wanted, so Libby did as she was directed even though she would have loved to have stayed and eaten more pussy and sucked more cock.

Pieter watched her go. He would have liked to have had her stay, too. After all, he’d always loved her.

The mistress turned her attention back on Pieter. “My colleague has strict orders not to harm her ... for the time being. But if he doesn’t hear back from me, he has orders to take her and to use her and when he’s done with her, he has orders to turn her out, to make her into a little cock-hungry whore. So, either you do what I want you to do, or she suffers the consequences. Do you understand?”

Pieter understood.

“All right then,” the girl said. “We’ll do things your way. Let’s see if you can get me into this headquarters of yours.”

* * *

Pieter didn’t have to point out the surveillance cameras for his mistress to see them. It wasn’t like anyone had taken any measures to hide them from whoever might be approaching the building.

“We should put on a bit of a show,” the man said. “You know, in case someone’s watching.”

“Won’t they hear us,” the girl said worriedly.

The man shook his head. “It’s video only,” he said, “but if you’re supposed to be my girlfriend, it doesn’t hurt to let them see it.”

“You mean like this,” the girl said as she pressed herself close. To the people behind the camera, it would have looked as if Pieter was pushing her up against the wall, but in truth, what was really happening was her mind telling his what to do.

He had no idea why he’d done what he’d done. All he knew was he wanted to kiss her so he did.

Her hand reached down and then she was stroking the front of his pants. “I can see you’re still hard for me,” she teased.

“I’m always hard for you,” the man said.

“I know you are. You know, if you do it right, then you get to fuck me ...”

The man moaned at that.

“... but if you do it wrong.”

Pieter got the image of Libby on her knees, naked, of course, with guys gathered all around her, her sucking on one while she stroked others and while still others waited to get their cock inside the slut.

Pieter moaned. He couldn’t let that happen to her.

“Do it right then,” his mistress said.

They approached the door and the man used a card key to open the door. It was just a momentary thought, but the girl thought the panel looked newer than everything around it but then they were in.

“It’s just through here,” Pieter said.

They moved down a cramped hallway when both Pieter and the girl started to feel a tingle and then they felt nothing at all. Their minds now disconnected from everything else, their bodies tottered and then fell. Something was wrong, the girl thought and that’s when she heard the voice over a speaker. “My, my, my,” the voice said. “Would you look at how the mighty have fallen.” It was the last thing she heard before she passed out.

When Pieter woke up, he wasn’t alone in his cell. Angelina was there, too. “What the hell!”

“You were a bad boy,” Angelina said.

The back entrance, he thought. His mistress. Oh my God, Libby.

“Don’t worry about her,” the woman said.

“What?”

“Don’t worry about Libby. We have her.”

But how, he wondered.

“I suppose we should remove this,” she said and it was like a veil being lifted.

A template, the man thought. He’d had a template in his mind. Everything his ... his ... no, not his mistress ... not his mistress, but he still had feelings for her ... everything she’d done to him ...

“She did it to the template,” Angelina finished.

“But Libby.”

“There’s always some leakage,” Angelina said. “We can’t stop that completely. It’ll take time and therapy to make what was done to you go away.”

“But Libby,” he said again.

“Yes, well, she had her template up to. Ever since you were captured, it went out as general order, and first and foremost to your team members.”

“But—”

“She still cares for you if that’s what you’re wondering. Just not as strongly as she did before. Like I said, the templates don’t block the thoughts of the controller completely.”

“But Sophie—”

“Who?”

“The controller. A bunch of us kind of figured it out. She’s Sophie Jenkins, isn’t she?”

Angelina smiled just a little. “Is that what you thought? No. She most definitely is not Sophie Jenkins.” Angelina looked like she was about to go.

“I—”

“Yes.”

“I need to know something.”

“What is it?”

“You said Libby was okay. How did it happen?”

“We sent in Capricorn’s team.”

Pieter got the image of Jimmy and Nia approaching a man’s door. Jimmy pounded on the door.

There was no answer so Jimmy pounded again.

It seemed as if there wasn’t going to be an answer but that’s when the door opened. A man stood there. “What do you want,” he demanded brusquely.

“I understand you have whores for rent.”

The man shook his head. “You must be thinking of someone else.”

The man moved to close the door but Jimmy stopped him. “I’m not thinking of someone else.”

The man looked at Jimmy’s hand. “All right,” he said tersely. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into but let’s just assume you’re telling the truth.”

“You mean let’s assume you have whores for rent.”

“Yeah sure. Let’s assume that.”

“Well, I was wondering if you might want to buy them, too.”

Up until that moment, Nia had said nothing. Now, she spoke up. “Come on, Jimmy,” she pleaded. “This is a bad idea.”

“Shut up!”

Nia backed down.

“But Jimmy—”

“I told you to shut it.”

“I guess you’re trying to interest me in this,” the other man said.

“She’s my sister,” Jimmy said, “but sometimes, she’s a real pain in the ass. I’m looking to get rid of her. Maybe trade her in for something better.”

“What’d you have in mind?”

“I figure I can let you have her for maybe a little bit of time with one of yours.”

“A trade, you mean?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Not interested, pal.”

Once more, the man made to move to close his door. Once more Jimmy stopped him.

“You’d better watch it,” the man said. “You keep doing that and someone’s liable to take your hand off.”

Jimmy grinned. “I just want to make sure that you don’t say no too early.”

“Jimmy, I don’t want to.”

“Listen, buddy, the girl said she doesn’t want to.”

“Yeah, so.”

“So she doesn’t want to.”

“Yeah, but I heard you got ways of making girls who aren’t so ... amenable ... I heard you got ways of making them come around.”

The man nodded. No point in telling this clown that he was a T1. The guy wouldn’t know what that was, anyways.

“Look, my sister’s not bad looking. I’m sure you could do something with her.”

“How about I just fix her up and give her back to you?”

“Dude, she’s my sister, you know. That’s gross.”

“I didn’t mean that. I meant an attitude adjustment. That’s all.”

“Yeah, but I want to fuck.”

“You know, sometimes, we don’t always get what we want.”

“You got that right.”

As distracted as he was by the agents on his front porch, he hadn’t heard or felt the ones sneaking up behind him. He whirled to face them but it was already too late. He took the full brunt of the neural inhibitor and the man collapsed to the floor.

Libby wasn’t the only girl they found in his house but she was the one in the best shape of any of them there.

Those were the images that came into Pieter’s mind. “I told you,” Angelina said. “She’s okay, and you will be, too, but for now, I need you to get some rest. Okay?”

Pieter nodded.

It was some time later when Libby was back at headquarters, facing Angelina. “I don’t understand,” she said.

“You had your template up.”

Libby nodded. “You told us we had to. I didn’t know why but I barely had time to get the template up before he arrived.”

“And yet the fact that you did is probably what saved you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Pieter was being controlled. When he called you, he was already under her control.”

Her? The word mistress came unbidden to Libby’s mind but the feelings weren’t as strong as they had been before.

Angelina stood. “I can see we’ve got some work to do on you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“We’ve got to get you back to the way you were before.”

Libby shook her head. “You don’t understand. I get that. I even get the fact that you had me followed and that you had me rescued. I get all that. What I don’t understand is what happened.”

“We won.”

“That’s it? That’s all you’re going to say?”

“For now. Pieter was our rocket. They couldn’t do anything about it even when they saw him coming.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You will. For now though, you need to rest up, okay?”

“Okay.”

* * *

“Excellent work.”

Angelina opened her eyes to find a man standing in her doorway. “What are you doing here?”

“Come now, Sophie. You needn’t be like that?”

“Don’t call me that,” the girl said. “You know that’s not my name anymore.”

The man let out a grim smile. “You’ll always be Sophie Jenkins to me.”

Angelina shook her head. “So are you going to set me free,” she asked.

Omar Ramirez shook his head. “Why would we want to do that when you’ve done such a good job for us.”

“But I did what you want me to.”

“And you’ll keep right on doing it. Besides, if we let you go, as you put it, what would you do. Go back to the way you were before?”

Angelina shivered at that. “Would you send someone out to hunt me?”

“I’d have to,” the man said. “I wouldn’t want to, but I would have to do it.”

Angelina shook her head. “Then I guess maybe it’s a good thing.”

“What is?”

“I guess it’s a good thing that you’re not going to set me free.”

Omar Ramirez looked at the woman in front of him and he couldn’t help thinking the same thing. It was a good thing she wasn’t going to be set free.

The End