The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 28 — Switchback

Clarity came infrequently to Angelina but every once in a while, she got a glimpse of the way things had been before. This was one of those times.

She was on her hands and knees with one guy feeding his cock into her from behind even as another one worked a cock in her mouth. She couldn’t remember exactly where it was that the men had come from. All she really remembered was that she’d made them come to her and she knew she was ashamed.

She was ashamed but not so ashamed as to make herself stop. She still needed to cum and nothing that was said or done was going to stop that.

The man working her from behind was starting to groan and instinctively, Angelina knew what that meant, but the man in her mouth was farther along.

Angelina groaned again even as she felt it, feeling the splash of his cum between her cheeks and the salty taste of his cum on her tongue.

“Yeah,” the man encouraged her. “Come on. Suck my cock.”

Angelina might have been madder at the guy if it weren’t for the fact that the reason he was saying these things was because she had made him say them.

“Oh God,” the man groaned. “That’s it. Suck my cock like the little cock sucking whore you are.”

She was a cock sucking whore. She knew that. She was a cock sucking whore and more and the cock between her legs served as a perfect testament to that.

Angelina moaned again. The man between her legs was cumming and Angelina couldn’t help herself. She loved it when men came. She loved it when they filled her with their cocks.

And yet there was that moment of clarity. This wasn’t who she was. She was something else.

But if she was something else, why was she letting a guy cum in her mouth. If she was something else, why did it feel so good when some guy came in her pussy.

Angelina knew. Even as she felt the cum splash between her legs, she knew. This wasn’t her, she told herself. Someone had done this to her. Someone had made her want to get fucked.

And so what if someone had done this to her, she argued back. Even if that were the case, did that make her feelings any less real.

It was that girl, Angelina told herself. It was that girl Sage. She was the one who’d done this to her.

Well not her exactly, Angelina thought. She was merely the instrument of someone else, someone who ...

Yes, someone else, Angelina thought. She almost thought she could feel the other person’s presence, almost like it was a ghost image inside her mind.

Where had that come from, Angelina asked herself and yet even as she did, Angelina knew the answer. It was the girl Sage. It was there in her mind. Whatever had been done to her, the girl Sage was the key, not only to its having been done to her but also to having it be undone, and also the key to finding out just who exactly had done this to her.

But so what if she was, Angelina argued back. The truth was she needed to be fucked and that was as simple as it got.

And Angelina knew that was right. Even with the men having cum inside her so very recently, even with that, she could feel the need starting up anew.

She needed to get fucked. She needed it bad.

No, she needed to get her hands on the girl Sage.

No, Angelina corrected herself. She needed to get fucked. She looked at her slave girl standing there in the corner. Cassie was always there. At one time, the tall, stylish blonde had been a teller in a bank but that was before Angelina had come into her life. It had been easy to turn her from a teller into a willing confidante, but even then, Angelina had allowed the girl to keep her wits about her. It wasn’t until recently that Angelina had wiped her mind clean, and now, all Cassie was good for was standing around and waiting to be put to service.

“Come here,” told the girl.

Cassie did as she was told.

“One of these men has left his cum between my legs,” the woman told the blond slave. “Why don’t you lick my pussy clean.”

“Yes, of course,” the blond said and without further ado, she let herself slide down between her mistress’s legs.

“Mmm yeah,” Angelina moaned. “Mmm yeah.” That was what she needed. There were no thoughts about mind controllers or about things that had been done to her. Indeed, there were no thoughts at all except for the need to get her pussy licked and to get another cock inside her.

That, after all, was all she’d ever needed.

Angelina gasped as the blond’s tongue worked her clit. It always got her when the blond did that. She was just always so inventive with that tongue. Her hand stroked the blond’s hair even as that tongue continued to lick her clit.

And yet, there was something, something nagging at her. When the only thing on her mind should be what the blond was doing to her clit, there was something nagging at her mind.

Angelina tried to drive that thought away. The only thing that mattered was getting her pussy off. That was the only thing that had ever mattered.

And yet, Angelina knew that wasn’t true.

Angelina moaned again. It was true, she told herself. It was true. It was ...

Oh geez, what the blond was doing. Oh geez. That was good.

She was eating the man’s cum right out of her cunt.

Oh geez. That was so fucking good.

And yet, there was that thought.

No, there wasn’t. Eat my pussy. That’s the only thought that mattered. Eat my pussy. Make me cum. Eat my pussy. Make me ... me ...

“Oh fuckin’ geez.”

Angelina moaned as that tongue did its dirty work. Oh my god. That tongue was getting her off. Oh my god. That was what she needed. She needed to get her pussy off. That was all she’d ever really needed.

Clarity came infrequently to Angelina.

She was in a field and it was a bright sunny day and everything was in bloom.

She was naked, of course. She was always naked in this dream, and the sunlight felt so good on her bare skin.

She needed a cock to fuck, but she was sure that wouldn’t be a problem. The field she was in wasn’t filled with flowers. It was filled with cocks, and Angelina knew all she’d have to do was pick a cock and plop herself down on it and almost as if to prove the point, she did exactly that.

Angelina loved this dream. She’d been having it a lot. Ever since ...

Ever since what?

Oh geez, that cock felt so good. Of course, they all felt good, Angelina told herself, but still ...

Mmm, that cock felt good.

Ever since what, she asked herself.

“Ever since you met me.”

Angelina looked up at the woman standing in front of her. This wasn’t part of her dream, she thought, and yet, it was.

It was so hard to focus though. There was that cock she was riding and there was the girl in front of her. Which one did she want to pay attention to? Well, that much was obvious.

But which one should she pay attention to?

That was obvious. It was the cock between her legs. She needed to get filled up. She needed to cum.

But if that was the case, then why was the girl here?

It annoyed her but there was a solution to that. It wasn’t like this was the only cock in the field. Angelina pulled herself up off the cock she was riding and she found another one she could ride without having to look at the girl.

“You can’t get away from me as easy as that.”

Angelina groaned. “Leave me alone.”

“No.”

Once more, Angelina picked herself up and found another cock to fuck.

“You’ve got to realize that that’s not going to do you any good.”

Angelina groaned to herself. She did realize it. She just didn’t want to admit it. “What do you want,” she asked finally.

“I want to give you your old life back.”

“My old life?”

The girl nodded. “You don’t think you can just go on fucking and fucking for the rest of your life, do you? You’re going to wear yourself out, and besides, you’re better than that. I want to give you your old life back.”

“My old life?”

“You can go back to the way you were. You can have your old mind back.”

Nothing was ever as simple as that, Angelina thought even as she continued to bounce her pussy up and down on the cock she was riding. “What would I have to do,” she asked.

The girl smiled. “Nothing much. All you’d have to do is to swear your allegiance to me and I could give you your mind back and here’s the best part. If you do what I want you to do, you can have cocks to fuck whenever you want.”

“But I have that already.”

“But you’re wearing yourself out. You can’t keep this up forever.”

That much was true.

“All you have to do is to give yourself to me.”

There had to be a trick, Angelina told herself. There had to be a trick. On the other hand, there was a cock that needed to be ridden. It was the one she was riding now.

“I need you to pay attention,” the girl said and suddenly, the field was filled with daisies instead of cocks and suddenly, Angelina didn’t need to fuck anymore. “I need an answer.”

Clarity came infrequently to Angelina. This was one of those times.

“I need an answer,” the girl said. “Will you surrender to me?”

“No.”

“So be it,” said the girl in her dreams. “Have fun with your new life.”

Suddenly, Angelina was awake again and her pussy was on fire and nothing mattered but getting her pussy filled, only ...

Only she knew this wasn’t real.

She knew someone had done this to her.

She knew she needed to get her pussy fucked.

She rolled over in bed and she picked up her phone. As much as she wanted to give in to what her pussy wanted her to do, she knew she couldn’t. If she ever wanted to get her old life back again, she had to stay strong but she wasn’t sure how long that would last. She dialed the number and she waited for an answer.

“Yeah,” was what she finally heard.

“Archie, Sage is on your team, isn’t she?”

“Yeah,” the man said warily. He was sure Angelina knew who was on his team. “Why?”

Angelina bit back the urge to tell the man to forget about it and to instead just come on over and fuck her brains out. That was just what she wanted, Angelina told herself. Her adversary wanted her to give in. “Can you get her for me?”

“I guess so, but we’re not on very good speaking terms, you know.”

Angelina fought back the urge to moan. Geez, she wanted this man. She wanted him to come on over and shove his cock in her cunt. “Do you like her,” Angelina asked.

“What?”

“Do you like her? Would you want to be with her?”

“I guess.”

“If you bring her to me, I can give her to you.”

“Give her to me?”

Okay, Angelina thought. Not a nice thought and not a cool one either. Hell, by making this offer, was there really anything better than her and the people on the other side.

Sure there was. Sage had tried to attack her, had tried to fuck with her mind. Not just tried, she corrected herself. She’d actually done it. It might not be nice but if she wanted to use this woman in whatever way she saw fit, she wasn’t going to lose any sleep over it. “I can give her to you,” she said. “I can make her do whatever you want her to do. I just need you to bring her to me.”

The man didn’t say anything and all Angelina could do was wait for him to speak.

“Are you there,” she said finally.

“I’m here,” the man said. “You said you want me to bring her to you?”

“Yeah. I want you to bring her to me.”

“Where and when?”

And it was really as simple as that. Archie brought the girl to Angelina and that was that.

“What is this,” Sage asked when she finally saw Angelina there. “Why did you bring me here.”

“He brought you here because I wanted him to.”

Sage glared defiantly at Angelina. This woman wasn’t so tough anymore. She was diminished. She was just a pale reflection of what she once was. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she realized how much she was going to enjoy this. Angelina thought she was so tough but she wasn’t tough anymore, and Sage was going to enjoy putting her through the paces. “You wanted it,” she told the other woman. “Who the hell cares what you want?”

Angelina just stood there.

“You used to think you were such hot stuff, didn’t you,” Sage taunted her.

Again, Angelina said nothing.

“You’re worthless. Did you know that? You’re totally worthless. In fact, all you’re good for is getting fucked. Did you know that?”

It took every ounce of strength that Angelina had to hold herself back. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to be a fuck hole. She wanted to be worthless. She wanted to be used for other people’s pleasure.

Sage was growing impatient. “Didn’t you hear what I said to you,” she raged. “You’re worthless. You’re not good for anything other than getting your pussy fucked.”

Say nothing, Angelina told herself. Say nothing.

“You don’t believe me,” Sage said. “Well fine. How about I prove it to you.”

Angelina felt the other girl’s mind enter her own. She knew what the other girl had meant to do to her. It was the same thing she’d tried to do when she’d entered Sage’s mind not that long ago. The girl had been belligerent and all she’d meant to do was to teach the girl a lesson. She’d ended up losing her mind because of that, but her mind wasn’t really gone.

It had just been sucked out. It was all there in Sage’s mind. It had been sucked out when she’d tried to attack, but now the attack was coming from Sage, and not from her, and it was her mind that was sucking the content from Sage’s mind and not the other way around.

She could feel it all coming back to her. She could feel her thoughts and feelings coming back to her. She could feel her desires and her darkest secrets. It was all flowing back to her and as it did, she could feel more and more of Sage’s mind flowing into hers as well.

She knew she was emptying the girl’s mind but she just didn’t care. Sage had done the same to her so Angelina just took it all and when she was done, there was almost nothing left, nothing that was except for a foreign thought, something that had been placed there by someone else, a viral thought just waiting for a mental attack, an insidious, little thought.

Angelina examined the thought. It was much too complex for Sage to have done on her own, she thought. This little trap had come from somewhere else. This had come from her adversary. She examined the thought and the attack and when she knew how it worked, she wiped the thought away.

She could have left her that way, Angelina thought. She could have left Sage as a brainless hulk except that was what the other side would have done and she didn’t want to be like the other side so she rebuilt Sage’s mind with a few minor changes.

She couldn’t take away Sage’s abilities. Those things were a part of who she was. Taking away those abilities would be akin to altering the girl’s DNA and that just couldn’t be done but what she could do was alter her desire to use them.

Sage knew she could control minds but in her rebuilt mind, she no longer had the desire to do so. In fact, using her mind to make other people do things, that was something that was repugnant to her. She knew she could do it and she knew she never would.

Angelina removed memories of the people that Sage had infected with her mind. Under her new way of thinking, remembering that she’d done something as repugnant as that was something that would have jarred against the new her. It was better for her not to know what she’d done so that she could start with a clean slate.

And speaking of starting out with a clean slate, it was time to make good on a promise she’d made.

It was easy really. After all, Sage was pretty much the same person that she was before except for that one minor change and now Angelina was making one more minor change. It had to do with Archie and with the way Sage saw him.

From that point forward, she would want him more than any other man. Her pussy would get wet merely from being in his presence and she wanted nothing more than to please him. She wouldn’t be his slave because that wasn’t Angelina’s style. She could still leave if she wanted to but she’d be highly motivated to stay.

That was all and then Angelina withdrew from Sage’s mind.

Sage blinked and then she looked at Angelina. “What did you do to me,” she asked.

Angelina was surprised. She hadn’t expected that question. Had she made a mistake? Had she given the girl too much of herself back?

But no, that wasn’t it. She still wouldn’t be able to control minds ever again but that didn’t stop her from knowing that something had been done to her. It was just that she knew something had been done to her. She’d certainly underestimated the girl she ruefully admitted to herself but she wouldn’t make that mistake again.

“I haven’t done anything to you,” Angelina said.

“It feels like you’ve done something.”

“Well, I haven’t.” Angelina could tell the girl was already getting used to her new reality and with that came acceptance because the way she felt now felt so real and so right. It wouldn’t be long before she wouldn’t be able to think of being any way else. On the other hand, that process could be speeded up.

The girl still looked unsure.

“There’s someone here waiting for you.”

“Someone waiting for me,” the girl asked. “Who is it?”

“He’s in the other room. Why don’t you go see for yourself.”

“Who is it?”

“It’s Archie, silly. He brought you here. Don’t you remember?”

Archie. Just the name was enough to bring her pleasure. More than that, she knew she wanted to please him. For just a moment, Angelina could see the thoughts in the girl’s mind as she wondered why she was thinking what she was thinking but in the next moment, she stopped wondering that because of course thinking what she was thinking was the most natural thing in the world to her.

“You should go to him,” Angelina said.

Well of course she should, Sage thought. She didn’t even know why she was waiting here when she could be with HIM, and if he was waiting for her, then going to him would please him and she did so want to please him. “I have to go,” she said quickly.

Angelina just smiled. “Don’t let me keep you.”

“He’s in the next room,” Sage asked.

Angelina nodded.

“Okay then. I, um, I got to go.”

Angelina grinned to herself as the girl scurried from the room.

As promised, Sage found Archie in the next room. From the moment, she saw him, she could feel her pussy getting wet. For just a moment, she wondered just why that was but in the next moment, she knew.

He was hot. Why was her pussy wet. It was obvious, wasn’t it. He was so fucking hot.

The man looked up when the girl entered the room. “You ready to go,” he asked.

Go, she thought. Go where, but almost as soon as she thought it, she knew she’d go wherever he wanted to take her. She nodded her head. “I’m ready,” she said.

“All right then. Let’s go.”

How could she please him, she asked herself as the two of them walked to his car. She knew how she wanted to please him but really, this wasn’t about her. This was about him and she wanted to know how she could please him.

“So where do you want me to take you,” the man said. “Back to your place I guess.”

“Sure,” Sage said, “or if you want, we could go back to your place.”

“What?”

“You heard me. I was suggesting we could go back to your place.”

“Okay?”

“You know,” Sage purred as she moved in close to the man, “I’ve been thinking. We’ve been working together for a while now and I’ve got to wonder why it is you haven’t made a move on me before this.”

“It wouldn’t have been professional,” Archie stammered.

Sage moved in closer. She could feel herself getting wetter the closer she got. “Do I look like I care about whether it’s professional or not?”

“No, but—”

“I don’t want to hear no and I don’t want to hear but,” the girl purred. “All I want is for you to show me that you want me just as much as I want you. Can you do that? Can you do it please?”

“Sure. I can do that.”

“So the question really is where do you want to take me. Your place ... or mine.”

The man was starting to grin. “Well when you put it that way, I guess maybe we could go back to my place, if that’s what you want.”

“That sounds great,” the girl said.

Archie couldn’t help but wonder. Sage certainly wasn’t acting like she was before but was she really changed or was this her just trying to influence him and the worst part about it was he wasn’t even sure he cared.

Maybe she was using her powers on him but if she was, he kind of liked it, or at least he thought he did.

She wished she knew how to please him. Of course, she knew she could have looked in his mind and she knew she could have found out what she wanted to know, but just the thought of that, it made her skin crawl. She hated even thinking of doing something like that. That most definitely was not her style and she didn’t want anyone thinking it was.

But if she couldn’t look inside his mind, that left her only one other alternative. She was going to have to find out for herself.

Archie couldn’t help what was going to happen next as he finally let the girl into his apartment. This was going to be the telling moment, he told himself. It was time to see what was going to happen next. “We’re here,” he said.

Oh geez. Indeed they were. Sage fought back the urge to moan. Her pussy was on fire. She knew what she needed. She needed to please this man. “Tell me,” she pleaded. “Tell me what you want me to do.”

“What are you willing to do?”

“I’ll do anything, anything you want me to.”

“Would you suck my cock?”

“Do you want me to? I will, you know, if that’s what you want me to do.” Sage knew she was babbling but she just didn’t care. “I’ll do whatever you want me to do. Do you want me to suck your cock? Is that what you want?”

“It’ll do for a start.”

Sage almost gushed at that. For a start. That meant he was going to let her please him and it meant if she did a good job, he was going to keep letting her please him. “I’ll do whatever you want,” she promised. “Just tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to suck you here ... or in the bedroom? Or somewhere else? I’ll do whatever you want.”

There was no doubt about it. The girl had definitely been changed. He knew he should have a problem with it. After all, this wasn’t supposed to happen to one of their own and it certainly wasn’t supposed to be their boss that did it to them, but ...

But dammit. This girl had been so hard on him. Well, she wasn’t being hard now. Now, it was his turn to be hard on her.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Sage said again. “Do you want me to suck you off here or do you want me to do something else? I’ll do whatever you want.”

It wasn’t hard for Archie to come to a decision. “Come on,” he said. “Follow me.”

She’d have gone anywhere he wanted her to go but when she saw that he was leading her to the bedroom, Sage couldn’t help but get even more excited. The bedroom was definitely a very good place to be.

“Take off your clothes,” the man ordered even as he started to do the same and Sage rushed to comply with his order. She couldn’t help but notice how nice and hard he was and she hoped that cock was for her.

The man sat on the bed and then he motioned for the girl to get down on her knees. “Crawl your ass over here,” the man told her.

Sage was more than happy to do exactly what the man had told her to do.

The man was slowly stroking his cock when she arrived between his legs. “I guess you’ve earned this,” he said. “Go ahead and suck on it.”

Sage wanted to tell him how wet she was but more than anything, she wanted to please him and what he wanted was for her to suck his cock so there was little doubt what she was going to do.

The man groaned as her mouth took his cock. Oh geez, the man thought. She’s actually doing it. Oh geez.

She could cum just from sucking his cock. She knew she could do it. If she could make him cum in her mouth, she’d know he was enjoying what he was getting and that would be enough to make her cum. It was funny, she thought. She’d never wanted to suck a guy off before much less have him cum in her mouth, but having this guy do that to her, she just couldn’t wait. She wanted him to cum. She wanted him to make her cum.

Oh geez. He was almost there. Just a little more. He was almost there.

And that’s when the man pushed her back. Once more, she tried to get her mouth on his cock and once more, he pushed her back.

“I want you to get up here,” the man told her. “I want you to ride my cock.”

And that was all it took. He wanted to feel his cock in her pussy and in that moment, all thoughts of having him cum in her mouth were laid by the wayside. She wanted to give him what he wanted. She wanted to please him and if that meant he wanted her to ride his cock, then that was what she wanted, too.

Archie knew. He wasn’t going to last for long, not with her bouncing on his cock with reckless abandon. There was just one more thing he wanted. “Play with your tits,” he groaned. “I want to see you play with your tits.”

The girl didn’t hesitate. Her hands played with her tits even as she continued to ride that cock.

Archie didn’t care anymore. If this was what it felt like to be used, he didn’t care. He was going to cum, and he just couldn’t wait to do it.

Sage moaned as she heard the man groan and that’s when she felt it, the swell of that cock between her legs and the surge of cum as it was pumped up inside her and she couldn’t help herself. Her eyes widened as the cum flowed. Oh geez, she told herself. Oh geez. She’d never cum like this before. Oh geez.

Back in her office, Angelina stopped what she was doing. The connection between her and Sage had been severed so there was no reason why she should have known what was happening at that very moment, but she had a feeling. She smiled to herself. That part was done but there was more work to do. It might not have been her fault, but she’d inflicted a lot of hurt while her mind had been corrupted. She was going to have to make that right if she could, but first, there was a bitch that needed to be taken care of, and Angelina thought she knew exactly how to do that.