The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 25 — Capricorn

“My, my, my. Would you look at how the mighty have fallen.”

Ariel looked up at her one-time rival. “Please,” she begged, “you’ve got to get me out of here.

Capri Johanssen smiled. “Why? So you can go running back to your so-called master. Geez, Ariel, you used to be better than that.”

Ariel shook her head bitterly. “You just don’t understand,” she said. “If you knew him like I knew him—”

“If I knew him like you knew him,” the other woman said, “if I knew him like you knew him, I’d be sitting in a cell right next to yours. No thanks.”

“Oh, so you admit this is a cell!”

“Of course it’s a cell, and just so you know, you’re in here for your own good. Come on. Be honest. What would you do if we turned you loose?”

Ariel said nothing and Capri laughed.

“You’d be headed back to him, wouldn’t you?”

“Maybe.”

Capri laughed again. “Geez, look at yourself. You can’t even admit the truth even to yourself. You really do need to be locked up here, even if it is only for your own good.”

“I do not,” Ariel grumbled.

“Yes, well, conventional wisdom, and that includes me, by the way, conventional wisdom says you need to be locked up.”

“I do not.”

“Yeah well, I guess we’ll just have to see about that, won’t we.”

“Why? What are you going to do with me?”

Capri smiled. “Do with you? What makes you think I’m going to do anything with you,” and with that, Capri smiled and turned and left.

* * *

Agent Capricorn faced her superior. “How’s it going,” the other woman asked.

“She’s holding tight to her beliefs,” Capri said.

Angelina shook her head. “Not really what she believes. What she’s been made to believe.”

“Does it really matter,” Capri grumbled.

Angelina smiled. “It makes all the difference in the world,” she told the other woman. “What we’re doing to her would at best be called mean, but to justify what we’re about to do, it’s important to remember what someone else did to her first.”

Capri nodded, but she wasn’t all that sure she agreed with what Angelina was saying to her.

* * *

“You’re back again,” Ariel grumbled.

Capri smiled. “I couldn’t stay away. You’re just too much fun now that you’ve been brought down a notch or two.”

“Leave me alone.”

“Why? Don’t you want to know what I can do?”

Ariel looked up. She didn’t want to ask the question but she had to ask it nonetheless. “What can you do?”

“I can make you so horny. I can make you fuck whoever I want you to.”

“Yeah right.”

“Yeah. That is right. Only you wouldn’t know that because you haven’t been around here.”

She shouldn’t be talking to this woman, Ariel told herself, but she just couldn’t help it. She had to talk to her. She had to show her that whatever it was that she thought she had, it was nothing compared to being with her master. “You’ve got nothing on me.”

“You think not? How about something like this?”

Ariel looked at the other woman and she sneered. “Something like what,” she asked and yet even as she felt it, she felt the beginnings of something, the beginnings of ... of ...

“No,” she moaned.

Capri just smiled. “You look worried.”

Ariel couldn’t help it. She could feel it. She could feel her pussy responding to something. “You can’t,” she said. “You don’t have the power.”

Capri smiled again. “Then I guess you don’t have anything to worry about.”

Ariel bit her lip. There was no doubt about what she was feeling but she knew she couldn’t be feeling it.

Capri smiled yet again. “Looks like you’re not as resistant as you thought you were.”

“H-h-how are you doing this?”

Capri just kept right on grinning. “How about we let you think about that and we can talk again tomorrow.”

“No, wait,” Ariel moaned and almost as quickly, she resented herself for saying it. She couldn’t want this person. This was wrong. What about her master. She couldn’t want this woman. Especially not this woman.

Capri didn’t say anything more. She just turned and left the room. Angelina was waiting for her when she got outside. “How’d it go,” Angelina asked.

Capri shrugged. “Pretty much the way you said it would.” Capri paused. “I still don’t understand,” she said.

“You don’t understand what?”

“I don’t understand why we have to do it,” she said. “I don’t understand why we have to do it this way.”

“I have my reasons,” Angelina said, “but give her time to think it over and then you can see her again.”

Capri nodded and Angelina smiled to herself. All was going as planned.

* * *

It had been a couple of hours since Capri had left Ariel to her own devices and once more Ariel had returned to her normal self and it was only then that the door to Ariel’s cell opened and Capri stepped inside. “You again,” Ariel said. “Come to torment me again?”

Capri smiled. “Torment you? Hardly. You know that’s not what I want at all.”

Ariel would have said something except that before she could react, she once more felt a tingling between her legs.

“What do you say,” Capri asked. “Do you really think I’m tormenting you?”

“N-no.”

“So you see. I’m not tormenting you. You must be thinking what you’re thinking on your own then.”

“No.”

“Sure you are. You know what you want. You want to eat my pussy.”

“But I thought you didn’t go that way.”

“Normally, I don’t but for you, I’ll make an exception. Do you want to know why?”

Ariel wasn’t sure what to say. She was almost positive that she didn’t want to know and yet there really was a part of her that did want to know.

“I’ll tell you why,” Capri said. “It’s because you really were such a bitch to me and to everyone else. Did you know we got someone else on our team. Her name is Nia and everyone likes her, so you see, it turns out you really weren’t all that hard to replace.”

Ariel shook her head.

“Maybe I’ll let you eat her pussy when you’re done eating mine. What do you say? Would you like that?”

Ariel wanted to shake her head but she found she couldn’t.

“Speaking of which,” Capri said, “I suppose it’s time we got right down to it. What do you say? You ready to eat some pussy?”

Again, Ariel wanted to shake her head and again, she found she couldn’t.

Capri knew Ariel was watching her as she unzipped her skirt. She let the skirt drop to the floor and she stepped out of the garment. She didn’t even look at Ariel as she hooked her fingers in her panties and pushed the panties down her legs.

She pulled up a chair and she took a seat facing Ariel and she let her legs drift open. She looked up at Ariel. “You know what you want.”

Ariel could feel herself wavering. She couldn’t want this, she told herself. She couldn’t and yet ... and yet, she knew she did.

“Come on,” said Capri. “I haven’t got all day.”

Ariel was about to say something but before she could, she felt herself falling forward. It was almost as if someone had pushed her except there was no one else in the room. There was just her and the girl in the chair and she was falling to her knees.

“Yeah, that’s it. Crawl between my legs. Crawl between my legs and come here and lick my pussy.”

Ariel couldn’t help herself. She was crawling forward and then she was sliding between the other woman’s thighs.

Capri ran a hand through Ariel’s hair. “That’s it,” she told the other woman. “Lick it. Lick my pussy.”

Ariel wanted to stop but she couldn’t do it. Her tongue slipped between the other woman’s lips and then she was licking the other woman’s clit.

“That’s it,” Capri said encouragingly. “That’s it. Lick my clit.”

Ariel’s tongue pushed even harder. She couldn’t stop herself. She had to stroke that clit.

Suddenly, Capri shoved the other girl backwards. “Back off,” she said.

“But—”

Capri shook her finger at the woman in front of her. “Back off I said. I think we both know now what a little pussy slut you can be, but that’s enough of that for now. I want you to sit back and think about what you know you are,” and with that, Capri got up and walked out of the cell.

“How’d it go,” Angelina asked when Capri had stepped outside.

“I don’t really need to tell you that,” Capri grumbled.

“No,” Angelina said. “You don’t have to tell me, but I’d like to hear it from you nonetheless.”

“I’m doing the job,” Capri grumbled. “That’s all. I’m doing the job. Don’t ask me to do any more,” and with that Capri walked past the woman in charge.

* * *

“You’re back,” Ariel said glumly.

“Obviously.”

“I hope you don’t expect to make me do what you did before.”

“I don’t have to make you do it,” Capri said.

“Yeah, and why is that?”

“Because you and I both know you’re going to do it now because we both know you want to do it.”

“It was a slip. It won’t happen again.”

“That’s what they all say.”

“But this time, it’s true.”

“I don’t know. I thought it was pretty true when you were eating my pussy.”

Ariel barked out a laugh. “Nice try, but that last time, that was a fluke.”

“Fair enough,” Capri said. “I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree. So tell me about your master.”

“What do you want to know?”

“You mean you’re actually going to tell me?”

Ariel shook her head. “Not really,” she said. “I just wanted to find out what you guys wanted to know, so when my master breaks me out of here, I can tell him exactly what you wanted to know.”

Capri shook her head at that and laughed. “Come on, now. You don’t expect me to believe that, especially when we both know just how much you want to please me.”

Ariel would have answered back except before she could answer, she felt it, a fire that once more was burning between her legs, and Ariel couldn’t help but groan at the feel of it.

Capri just laughed at it. “Looks like someone wants to lick my pussy again.”

No, Ariel told herself. No.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Capri said. “You’re thinking that can’t possibly be.”

She was right, Ariel realized.

“But you know I’m right,” Capri said. “You know I’m right. You know you want to eat my pussy.”

Ariel moaned. She knew she shouldn’t want it but she knew she did.

“What do you want?”

Ariel didn’t want to say but she knew she had to.

“What do you want,” Capri demanded again.

Ariel sighed. “I want to eat your pussy.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard was it?”

Ariel shook her head. It wasn’t hard and that was what worried her most.

“There now,” Capri purred. “That’s it. Lick my pussy. Eat my clit. Do it. Eat my pussy.”

Ariel’s tongue worked the girl’s clit. It was easier now. It was a lot easier and with every stroke of her tongue against the clit in front of her, she felt the same stroke against her own clit.

“That’s it,” Capri said. “That’s it. Lick my clit.”

Ariel couldn’t help herself. She just kept right on licking that clit. She had to make her one-time nemesis cum. She had to make herself cum.

Capri groaned as that tongue finally did her in and even as she pushed Ariel’s head even harder between her legs, she groaned again. Damn, that was good.

Damn, that was so fucking good.

Capri finally released her hold on Ariel’s hair. “There you go,” the agent panted. “I knew you could be a good, little pussy licker. Now, how about we let you sit back and think about that for a while.”

* * *

Angelina met Capri when she stepped out of the cell. “You’re doing good,” she said.

Capri shook her head. “Maybe,” she said. “but I don’t like it.”

Angelina ran a hand through her agent’s hair. “I know you don’t,” she said, “but it has to be this way.”

“I don’t know why it has to be this way. I don’t see why you can’t just read her mind.”

Angelina sighed. “We’ve been over this before. Whoever had her has done a number on her mind. She’s been conditioned.”

“Conditioned how,” Capri grumbled.

“Conditioned to detect a frontal assault and conditioned to withstand it.”

“But I don’t understand. Isn’t that exactly what we’re doing?”

“Not at all. She keeps expecting you to try and affect her mind. In fact, she’s ready for it. In fact, she’s waiting for it. If you tried it, her mind would lash out and let me tell you, it wouldn’t be a pleasant thing.

“She knows she’s being influenced and she thinks somehow you’re doing it. What she doesn’t understand, what she can’t ever know, is that it’s not you who’s doing the manipulation, but it’s me.”

Capri shook her head. “Okay, I guess I understand it.”

“You better. She’s still dangerous, you know. She’s been trained to hurt anyone who gets in the way of the needs of her master. She knows you want to do exactly that but she can’t figure out how you’re doing what she thinks you’re doing. The key is to make sure she never does figure out.”

“So what do you want me to do next?”

Angelina smiled. “I think Ariel needs to get her pussy licked.”

For the first time, Capri grinned at that. “I can do that.”

* * *

“So how are we doing today?”

Ariel looked back at Capri. “I’m going to get you,” she said. “I’m going to get you if it’s the last thing I do.”

Capri grinned. “Oooh, that sounds like a bit of a threat to me. Should I be concerned?”

“I would be.”

Capri grinned again. “I guess it’s a good thing that I’m not you,” she said.

“What are you going to do to me today?”

Capri grinned yet again. “It’s funny that you should put it that way.”

“Why?”

Capri pointed at the bed in the cell. “Sit there.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

Capri could tell her one-time co-agent was about to say something else but suddenly, she just groaned and she sat back on the bed.

“Spread your legs for me.”

Again, Ariel did as she was told.

“I know what you want,” Capri said, “and I know you want what I want. You want me to lick your pussy, don’t you?”

Ariel shook her head but she knew what she was feeling. She shook her head. She couldn’t be feeling it, she told herself. She just couldn’t be feeling it.

Capri grinned. “If you want me to lick your pussy,” she said with a smile, “you know you’re going to spread your legs a little wider.”

Ariel groaned again but in spite of herself, her legs opened wider.

“That’s it,” Capri said. “Just a little wider.”

Again, Ariel groaned and again, she spread her legs even wider.

Capri grinned again. “I knew what you wanted.”

Ariel wanted to tell her no, but even as that thought crossed her mind, it was overruled by something else. It was overruled by a need. It was overruled by a need between her legs.

“Do you want me to lick your pussy?”

“Y-yeah,” Ariel admitted.

“Y-yeah,” Capri teased. “You don’t sound all that sure about it.”

Ariel could feel the need building.

“You know what you need,” the other woman said. “All you have to do is say it.”

“I ... I—”

“You what? Come on, Ariel. All you have to do is say it.”

“I ... I—”

“Come on. If you say what you want, then you’re going to get what you want.”

“I ... I want you to ... to—”

“To what?”

“I want you to lick my pussy.”

“You do, huh? Are you going to give us what we want.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“Then I guess you can’t get what you want.”

I ... I, but I want you to.”

“Are you going to tell us what we want to know?”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“Yes?”

Ariel groaned. “Yes,” she said finally.

Capri grinned as she slid between the other woman’s legs. “I was kind of hoping you’d say that,” she said even as her tongue licked the other girl’s clit. “In fact, I was really, really hoping you’d say that.”

Ariel had finally been broken.