The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 15 — Virgo

Virgil Evers stood in the penthouse and he looked out over the city. He could feel the woman on the other side of the bedroom door. She was calling to him and he knew he had to go.

Virgil took one last look out over the city and then he turned away. He had to. He could feel his mistress calling.

He took one step and then another. He could feel the passion building inside him. He could feel his dick getting hard and he knew it was her doing. From behind the closed door, she was making his dick hard and she was making him want to fuck.

This isn’t the way it’s supposed to be thought Agent Virgo as he reached for the knob. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be. He wasn’t supposed to fall like this.

Of course, he was, said the thoughts in his mind. Of course, he was. He was going to love falling like this.

If he’d thought about it, he might have realized that the thoughts he was thinking were not his own, but the truth was he didn’t think about it. The thoughts he was thinking, once they were inside his mind, they were indistinguishable from his own and they were telling him everything he needed to know. He needed to go in that room. He needed to please his mistress. He needed to give her what she wanted.

His hand reached for the knob and the knob turned.

He needed to please his mistress. He knew that. He needed to please his mistress and if he did his job well, he would earn his reward and his reward was that he would be able to cum and the more he pleased her, the more he would need to please her, and the more he would need to please her, the more he would cum all over again.

This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be.

Of course it was, said the voice in his head. This was exactly the way it was supposed to be.

Approach the mistress and let her use you, he thought, and when she’s done with you, maybe she’ll let you fuck your slut girlfriend.

Nia was there on the bed, just as he’d known she’d be. She was there between his mistress’s legs and she was licking away at her pussy but Virgil knew she was only the appetizer for what he knew his cock truly was. His cock was the main course and he couldn’t wait to give her what she needed.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way.

* * *

It was a couple weeks earlier and the team had just taken down a T1. Nia’d been rushed through training and this was her first mission and it had come off better than anyone might have expected. The T1 was little more than a punk kid who was trying to get the cheerleaders to fuck him, but he hadn’t been all that smart. When four members of the cheerleading squad had gotten pregnant and not a one of them could remember how, that was enough to get a team dispatched.

The kid wasn’t smart enough to cover his tracks so it’d been easy and since it was clear he seemed to have a thing for cheerleaders, all the team really had to do was watch and wait and really, the wait hadn’t been all that long.

The kid was lying on the floor with a neural inhibitor freezing up his mind. He wouldn’t be using his mind to control anybody for a good long time.

Virgil hadn’t been doing much of anything. He was just standing there looking down at the kid when Nia came up behind him. “This is the part that makes me hot,” she’d said.

“What?”

“I said this is the part that makes me hot.”

Virgil had looked away at the girl standing beside him. “Why’s that?”

“You remember where I was when you guy’s rescued me?”

Virgil could hardly have forgotten that. It had been a rescue mission, really. This was Jimmy’s sister and the team had figured she was in trouble, but when they’d found her, they’d found she was on her hands and knees and she was getting her pussy fucked like it was the best thing in the whole, wide world, because for her, at that moment in time, that was exactly what it had been, so Virgil had nodded.

“Seeing this, it brings back memories, memories of the way it was then, and it still makes me hot.”

Virgil had looked at the girl. “You sure you’re okay? I thought they were supposed to get all that stuff out of there.”

The girl had just shrugged. “The way I got it, there’s only so much they can clean out of there before they actually affect the structure of the brain. In other words, they could have done more, but if they had, then I couldn’t be here.”

“But you said—”

“I didn’t say I wanted anyone to do this to me. I just said it still made me hot.”

Virgil hadn’t said anything to that.

“Oh my God,” Nia had said as she looked at Virgil, and then moments later, “you’re a virgin.”

Virgil had been shocked. He’d figured out where Nia’s mind was at. He’d figured out the girl was inside his head. “Get out of there,” he’d hissed.

“But you don’t know what you’re missing.”

“Get out of there,” Virgil had hissed. “You’re not supposed to be there.”

“I know but you don’t know what you’re missing.”

That was when he’d felt it. It was a series of thoughts and images, bombarding his mind. He was bent over but now he was the girl. He was on his hands and knees and his pussy was wet.

He’d known what it was. He was feeling what Nia was feeling. He could feel her pussy all wet and juicy. He could feel her clit just begging to be played with and yet he knew what was coming to him if only he could wait for it to happen.

He’d known the cock was there. He could feel the man’s hand on her ass and then he could feel the man push his cock up against his wet, little cunt and the only thing that kept going through his mind was he needed to get his pussy fucked so very bad.

He could feel the head of that cock pressed up against his pussy lips and he could feel it moving. His pussy resisted but it was only for a moment and then ...

And then there’d been nothing. “Hey.”

The girl had just smiled. “Those are my memories. But if you want to know what it feels like for yourself, you’re going to have to go out and make some memories of your own.”

Virgil had been very frustrated. It was one thing for him to not have done it, but now for this girl to have thrust her feelings on him. His cock had been rock hard and it seemed as if no amount of coaxing was going to make it subside but eventually, it did.

He’d known he could have reported her but he also knew it wasn’t going to do any good. If anything, considering that many of the attacks were sexual in nature, he’d had the feeling that if he’d said anything, it might have jeopardized him although he had the feeling that Angelina knew. She seemed to know everything but his virginity wasn’t the type of information that he wanted everyone to know.

Nia hadn’t tried anything since then or at least it was nothing that Virgil had ever detected. With Nia, he wasn’t sure. Her mind could be so seductive and her touch so light that sometimes, he wasn’t sure where her mind was.

That was then. This was now.

Her name was Evie Selkirk. It seemed she’d amassed herself a nice, little fortune in a very short amount of time. That, in and of itself, was hardly reason to suspect her of being a T1. But there were other indicators. She still might not be a T1 but Agent Capricorn and her team were sent to investigate.

Evie Selkirk lived in a high rise apartment building. The normal detection devices that the team used wouldn’t work from the outside so they were going to have to move inside and they were going to have to get closer.

As soon as the team got off the elevator, their equipment confirmed what was already expected. There was a T1 here, but the equipment seemed to give conflicting data on which way to go.

Capricorn shook her head as she looked at the device. “Looks like we split up,” she said. “Jimmy, you come with me. Virgil and Nia, you go the other way.”

The team members went their separate ways. Virgil was holding the detector as Nia followed him down the hallway. “Signal’s getting stronger here.”

Nia nodded. He didn’t really need to say it. She could tell the signal was getting stronger.

They came to a set of double doors. “I think she’s in here,” Virgil said.

Again, Nia nodded. That much was obvious.

Both agents unholstered their weapons. The neural inhibitor didn’t cause any physical damage, but it scrambled the brain waves and rendered the T1 harmless.

“On three,” Virgil whispered.

Nia nodded.

“One ... two ...”

You can come in now.

They both looked at one another and they both knew they’d both heard the same thing. Virgil tried to work the trigger on his weapon but it wouldn’t work.

The two of them looked at one another helplessly.

I’m waiting, was the voice in their minds.

Virgil and Nia looked at one another and one look was all it took. Resistance was pointless, and besides, who wanted to resist. It was so much better to give in to their new mistress. Virgil opened the door and the two of them walked in.

The woman was sitting up in the midst of a massively oversized bed. She looked up as Virgil and Nia entered. “Aw, a boy and a girl. How quaint. I do so like boys and girls, but the question is which of you should be first.”

Neither Virgil nor Nia said a word. They knew, after all, that the decision was not theirs to make.

The woman was looking at Nia. “You there,” she said. “Have you ever been with a girl before?”

Nia had the feeling that the woman already knew the answer. She shook her head.

“Have you ever wanted to?”

The answer to that one hardly mattered because in a moment, whatever thoughts and desires had existed in the past would be overwritten by whatever thoughts and desires that Evie wanted her to think.

“Well,” Evie asked.

Nia knew what she wanted. She wanted to dive between Evie’s legs. In fact, she was sure she’d never wanted anything more in all her life.

“Well,” Evie asked yet again with a little smirk on her face. “You haven’t told me what you want, yet.”

Nia couldn’t control herself and even if she could, she knew she didn’t want to. “I want to eat your pussy,” she begged. “Please. Please let me eat your pussy.”

“Oh, I do so love a girl who knows how to use the word please.” She looked over at Virgil. “I guess you’re out of luck.”

Nia could tell Virgil was not happy but she didn’t much care. She knew what she needed. She needed to slide her lips inside Evie’s incredible thighs and if that meant that Virgil was going to have to sit this one out, well, then he was just going to have to wait.

The male agent nodded dejectedly and he walked out of the room.

Evie smiled and she looked at Nia. “Now, my dear, I think you can approach me.”

Once again, Nia did as she was told and with every step, she felt more and more pleasure. It felt so good to do what she was told to do.

“What’s your name, my dear.”

“It’s Nia,” the girl said, and then a moment later, she added the word, “mistress.” It just felt so good and so right to call this woman mistress.

“I don’t think I heard you,” the woman said. “What’s your name again?”

“Nia, Mistress. My name is Nia.”

Nia was about to answer again when suddenly, she knew what the right answer really was. “It’s Slave, Mistress,” she said, “or Pussy Slave, but really, you can call me anything you want.” There was another part that remained unsaid even as it kept running through her mind. You can call me anything you want just so long as you call me.

The woman smiled. “Very good, Slave. I am pleased,” and with those words, Nia’s body pulsed in pleasure.

The woman smiled. “I should tell you something before we get started. Your friends, the other two you came here with, they have been successfully trapped and taken prisoner. They will not come here to rescue you. What do you think about that?”

Nia’s answer was nearly instantaneous. “I don’t want to be rescued, Mistress. I want to stay here with you.”

“That’s a good answer,” the woman said and Nia’s body once again pulsed with pleasure, “but I’m wondering what you think I should do with them.”

Nia was about to tell her mistress that she didn’t know when a new idea popped into her head. “Since my mistress is a benevolent mistress,” Nia began, “I know exactly what you should do with them. You should turn them into your slaves just as you did me so they can know just how wonderful you are.”

The other woman smiled. “A very good answer, Slave,” and once again, Nia felt her body pulse with pleasure.

“But now, before we continue, there is something we must discuss. You’ve done something very bad.”

“Bad, Mistress.”

“You’ve brought a weapon into my house.”

Waves and waves of shame cascaded over Nia. She couldn’t believe she’d done something so stupid. How could she have been so thoughtless. How could she have been so utterly lacking in respect. She deserved to be punished. She wanted to be punished. She wanted her mistress to know just how sorry she was.

“I’m a benevolent mistress,” the other woman said. “I’m not going to punish you.”

Nia felt even worse. Her mistress wasn’t going to punish her. Her mistress was a good person. Her mistress hadn’t done anything wrong. Her mistress was clean. Why should her mistress ever touch someone as dirty as her.

“Can I see it?”

Nia couldn’t wait to unclip the weapon from her belt and hand it over.

Her mistress took the weapon and looked it over and then she was putting it on the nightstand beside her. “You’ve been a very bad, Slave, but I forgive you just this once, but don’t ever let it happen again.”

“I won’t, Mistress. I won’t.”

The other woman smiled. “I know you won’t, but now I think it’s time you showed me your body, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course, Mistress,” Nia said even as she rushed to comply. She couldn’t get out of her clothes fast enough. Her mistress wanted to see her body and Nia hoped that after her mistress saw what she had to offer, she hoped her mistress would see fit to letting her please her body in every way that her mistress deserved to be pleased.

“Do you like showing me your body, Slave?”

Nia shivered with anticipation. If her mind had been free to think unfettered, she might have realized that the tingling she was feeling was a feeling she hadn’t felt before. All she knew was she wanted to feel her mistress’s touch on her naked body.

“Well,” her mistress asked. “Do you like showing me your body?”

Nia shuddered again. Her pussy was so wet. “I love it, Mistress. I absolutely love it.”

“I’ll bet I know what you want,” Evie said. “Why don’t you show me what you want.”

Nia climbed up on the bed and then she was sliding in between the other woman’s thighs. She knew she’d made some mistakes in the past but she was determined to show her mistress that she really did deserve a second chance.

The other woman moaned as she felt Nia’s tongue go after her sensitive, little nub. It was at times like these that Evie was least likely to intrude in the minds of the ones she controlled. It was a time to let loose and enjoy the moment and if your slave was so poorly trained that she couldn’t take care of your pussy, who’s fault was that, anyways. If your slave really knew what she was doing, you should be able to sit back and relax and just let your slave do it to you.

Nia liked the way her tongue made her mistress moan. Her mistress was wet. Her mistress was horny. Her mistress wanted to cum and Nia wanted to give her mistress exactly what her mistress wanted.

Evie was moaning louder now even as her hand stroked Nia’s hair. Oh fuck, the woman thought. Oh fuck. She was so fucking good. Oh fuck.

In the other room, Virgil was looking out of the penthouse windows and he was still wishing it had been him that had been allowed to serve. He could feel his cock getting bigger and harder. He knew he had what it took to get his mistress off so why was it the girl who was serving in his place. It should have been him.

Evie Selkirk moaned again as Nia’s tongue finally did what it was bound to do. She gasped and she moaned as that tongue kept coming after her. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. That’s it. That’s it. Lick my pussy, you little slut.”

Evie was hardly one to keep her emotions in check and this time was no different. As Nia’s tongue continued to do its dirty work, Evie moaned yet again and her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to broadcast.

In the next room, Virgil felt it. His cock felt as if it were going to explode but it didn’t. All he knew was he felt a pleasure he had never felt before.

Others felt it, too. Depending on how close they were to the bedroom where the two women were determined just how intense the feelings were that they felt.

If you’d asked him, Virgil wouldn’t have bee able to tell you how he knew what to do but even as the waves of pleasure started to subside, Virgil knew he was needed. He took one last look out of the penthouse windows and then he moved toward the room where his mistress now was.

His cock was so hard as he climbed up onto the bed. He was moving in behind Nia and then his hand was on her ass. His cock was so fucking hard and then he slid his cock in between her legs and he pushed his way into her wet, little cunt.

He could hear the girl moan and he knew she was licking the mistress’s cunt even harder. He knew she wasn’t the one he wanted. She was only an appetizer. What he really wanted was the other woman on the bed. What he needed was to stick his cock in her pussy and he knew he wasn’t going to be able to cum until he got his cock into that cunt.

But still, he knew he had a job to do. He knew he had to fuck this bitch’s cunt. Fuck her hard and make her cum and if he did a really good job at it, then he’d earn a shot at the mistress’s cunt.

Nia couldn’t help but moan. Virgil was fucking her so hard. She knew that at one time, she’d toyed with him because he was a virgin, but he wasn’t a virgin anymore. She moaned again and her tongue continued its work on the pussy in front of her. She had to make the mistress cum.

It would have been bad if he came too soon, Virgil knew. He needed to keep his cock hard for his mistress but still, he had to fuck the girl. He had to make her cum before he would earn the right to fuck his mistress’s cunt but he couldn’t hold back. If he tried to hold back, it just made him fuck her harder.

Nia just kept moaning. Every time she tried to reassert some level of control over herself, that cock was there to force her into submission. She was going to cum. She didn’t want to cum. She wanted to lick her mistress’s pussy. She wanted to make her mistress cum again.

But dammit. That cock. That cock. Oh crap, what that cock was doing to her.

Virgil couldn’t wait to get rid of the bitch and then he was going to be able to fuck the mistress.

Nia moaned and then she moaned again. She could feel her pussy responding. She was right on the edge. She didn’t want to cum, not yet. All she wanted was to provide service to her mistress.

Somehow, he knew. There was no way he should have known, but he knew. The bitch was about to cum, and when she did, he was going to get to fuck the mistress. He couldn’t wait.

No, no, no. That’s what the girl was thinking. No, she wanted to stay where she was. She wanted to lick her mistress’s pussy, but god damn it. Fuck yes, yes, yes. She was cumming so fucking hard.

Virgil could feel it happening. He could feel the bitch’s cunt getting even tighter around him and yeah, it did feel good, but he knew the mistress’s pussy was better. Compared to the mistress’s pussy, the bitch’s pussy was like sandpaper to him.

Virgil pushed the bitch out of the way. It was his turn he thought as he slid between the mistress’s legs. It was his turn. He was going to get to fuck her.

And he almost made it but just before his cock was about to make it, his body stopped. He couldn’t move forward. He couldn’t move backwards. He couldn’t move at all.

Evie Selkirk just laughed at him. “Silly boy. You can’t have me as easily as that. You’re going to have to tell me what you want.”

“I want ...”

Virgil was at a loss. He didn’t know what his mistress wanted. “Yes?”

“I want,” he began again.

“Come on. You can do it. Tell me what you want.”

“I want ...” Virgil was still at a loss for words except that suddenly, he knew exactly what he wanted. In fact, he was amazed that he hadn’t realized it before.

“Yes,” said the woman.

“I want you to use me,” the boy said. “I want you to use me. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I want you to use me for your pleasure and when you’re done with me, when I’m not of use anymore, I want you to throw me away like the worthless piece of garbage I am.”

Evie Selkirk smiled. “I don’t think you’re worthless. At least, I don’t think that just yet.”

“Please, mistress,” the man begged, “please use me for your pleasure.”

Evie Selkirk smiled. “Well, considering where your cock is, I suppose maybe you can be of service to me.”

Virgil might have asked what was meant by that but even before he could get the words out of mouth, he knew what his mistress wanted and in the next instant, he was sliding his cock in between her legs.

Evie moaned. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s what I wanted. You know, you’ve been a bad boy. With a cock like yours, you should have come to me sooner.”

She was right. He knew that now. Why hadn’t he come to her sooner?

He moaned again. He was going to cum. He wondered if it was allowed but there was no stopping it. He was going to cum.

His mistress knew it, too. “I want you to do it,” she said. “I want you to cum inside me.”

That just made him fuck her harder. It was okay, he told himself. It was okay if he came inside his mistress.

Evie came first but Virgil wasn’t that far behind. The woman moaned and then she moaned again and just as she had before, when she came, she broadcast her pleasure out to anyone who was near enough to feel it.

“Oh yeah,” the mistress moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it.”

Virgil left his cock inside her. He could feel the woman bearing down on his cock and somehow, that just made it all that much better. He was giving his mistress pleasure. It was what he was meant to do.

Evie just laid there, her pussy basking in the afterglow of a good, hard fucking. Even now, she was looking at her two newest slaves and she was thinking about just how much she wanted to use them. “So they’d thought they could control her,” she thought with a laugh. “Well, she’d show them the true meaning of control.”

The boy was pulling out and Evie moaned again. It felt so good when her pussy was completely and totally fucked. She loved the feeling of his cock as he pulled it out of her and she wondered what he was going to do next.

Maybe if she’d been inside his mind, maybe she would have known but she wasn’t inside her mind. She watched the man stretch out his body and suddenly she realized where he was going.

“What are you doing,” she screamed. “Wait! Stop!”

But he wasn’t stopping. His body continued to reach and then his fingers were sliding around the hilt of the weapon there by the bedside.

Her mind lashed out, trying to grab hold of the man’s mind. It was the last mistake she’d ever make.

She couldn’t believe it was happening. She could feel his mind. She knew she had complete control of his mind. She knew she had his utter devotion. So how was he doing this? How was he resisting her?

He had the weapon in his hand. “Stop it,” she screamed. “Stop it.”

The weapon turned. The gun fired and in that instant, Evie’s mind lost touch with everything else. She couldn’t think. She couldn’t control. Under the effect of the neural inhibitor, all she could do was lie there and do nothing at all.

“What are you doing,” Nia screamed. “Are you crazy? You just shot the mistress?”

Virgil looked at Nia and then the weapon swung around and he was shot her, too.

He put the two women on the bed and then he set the weapon up to keep them incapacitated and that having been done, he staggered out of the room.

It took him a while to find the others but he eventually did. It took every last bit of energy to do what he did but he set Capri and Jimmy free and with that, he passed out, leaving Capri and Jimmy to take over from there but it would take some time before anyone figured out how he’d managed to get past Evie Selkirk’s control.