The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Signs

Chapter 13 — Leo

Lenny Manes sat in the bleachers at a minor league baseball game and munched on his hot dog even as he watched the man and the girl a few rows down. Another drink from his soda and then another bite of the dog.

The girl was a pretty, little blond. She was younger than Lenny, probably no more than twenty and she was something else. The girl was pregnant.

It wasn’t like this was any great surprise to Lenny. After all, this was the third night in a row that he’d sat in this very seat and that he’d watched the same act play itself out and he was sure it had played itself out even longer than that.

Lenny took another bite from the dog.

Lenny knew more about the girl than was obvious simply from watching her. He knew her name was Charlotte McCready but he knew her friends all called her Charlie. He knew she was engaged to the home team’s minor league third baseman and he knew she never missed a game. She liked sitting down there in the front row where her fiancee could see her.

Lately though, a man had been coming to sit down next to her and each and every time, it was always the same. Charlie might come to the game alone or with friends but it didn’t matter who Charlie brought with her because whomever she brought would invariably get up and make room for this man that was Charlie was sure she did not know.

At first, the man would sit there and make the crudest and most crass remarks to her. He’d tell her she was cute and he’d tell her that she needed a real man to really turn her on and not some eighteen year old kid who could barely hold his cum long enough to stick his cock between her legs. He’d tell her she looked so cute with her swollen baby belly and he’d tell her it made him horny just to look at her and he’d wonder if she got horny just looking at herself in the mirror. He imagined so, he’d tell her because a girl like her, a slut like her, a girl who wasn’t even married to her baby’s father, a girl like her must be horny all the time.

Charlie seemingly just sat there and took it. One might have wondered why, but Lenny knew why. The man was a T1 and every time the girl thought about reacting in any way, any action that those thoughts might have produced were canceled by the man leaving the girl to do nothing more than to sit there seemingly placidly as she listened to what the man had to say.

“You must want to touch my cock,” the man would tell her and Charlie would try to tell herself no even though she knew that was exactly what she was thinking.

“You must want to see it and to feel it. You love the feel of it as you stroke your hand along it. You love the way it makes you want to make love to it.”

Charlie wanted to say no but again, she couldn’t. She didn’t want to admit it even to herself, but the more he said it, the hotter she got, and the word ‘cock’ was like an aphrodesiac to her, getting her hotter and hornier each time it was uttered.

Lenny Manes watched as the girl sat there and took it. Lenny was just a T2. Touching the mind of a T1 would have been deadly. If the man ever sensed his presence, well considering what the man was doing to the girl, Lenny had the feeling that he wouldn’t like what the man would do to him, but the girl was another matter altogether. He could slide inside her mind and as long as he was careful, even the T1 wouldn’t detect his presence.

By the middle of the game, the T1’s tactics had changed yet again.

“You want to touch it,” the man told the girl. “You want to touch it and to feel it. You want to feel that cock as it slides between your lips because you want to suck on it. You want to suck it so bad.”

And still the girl seemingly sat there almost oblivious to what the man was saying but inside her mind, something had changed. She still knew it was wrong but she really did want to do what the man’s words were telling her to do and she didn’t much care whether it was wrong or not but something was stopping her. Every time she tried to act, something was keeping her from getting what she wanted.

By the middle of the sixth inning, there was no longer any such restraint. By the middle of the sixth, she had the man’s zipper down and she was reaching inside his pants. By the middle of the sixth, she had her hand inside the man’s pants and it just made her so hot to wrap her hands around his big, fat cock.

By the top of the seventh, she had his cock out. She knew it was wrong. She knew people could see her. Worse than that, she knew her boyfriend in the field could see her, too, but she couldn’t help herself. She had to touch that cock. She had to feel it.

She had to suck it.

By the top of the eighth, she was out of her seat and she was kneeling in front of the man and she was sucking his cock. She knew it was wrong but she didn’t care and she didn’t care who might be watching her do it. All she knew was she had to do it and she hoped she could complete the job before security came and threw her out.

But no one came and no one noticed. There was no way that Charlie could know, but no one ever would come and no one would notice because that was the way the T1 wanted it.

She couldn’t believe it, Charlie told herself. She was sucking a guy’s cock for the very first time and she was doing it in front of everyone and she just didn’t care.

Of course, it wasn’t the first time, but Charlie didn’t know that. From her way of looking at it, with her memories of the times before erased, every time was the first time.

“Do you want to suck my cock,” the man asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I want to suck your cock. I want to suck it so bad.”

“Yeah? What about your boyfriend? You know he’s watching you, don’t you? Him and all his buddies. They’re watching you kneel between my legs. They’re watching you want to suck my cock. What about them?”

The girl knew it was wrong but she said it anyway. “I don’t care about them,” she said. “I only care about you.”

“You only care about me, huh? Is that so?”

Again, the girl felt a twinge of guilt and again, she gave the only answer she was allowed to give. “I don’t care about anyone else,” the girl said. “I only care about sucking your cock.”

The girl sounded so needy and desperate but then of course, how else was she going to react. The T1 really had left her with no other choice.

“Well, if that’s what you want,” the man told her, “I guess you might as well get to it, slut.”

Slut. The girl felt so embarrassed and yet maybe a slut was what she was. Here she was begging to suck the cock of some guy she didn’t even know and she didn’t care who saw her. If that didn’t make her a slut, then what would?

This was a part that the man always enjoyed. For a girl who claimed she’d never sucked a cock before, she seemed to know exactly what needed doing. In fact, so good was she at it, that after the first time he’d had her suck his cock, he’d rummaged around inside her mind just to make sure the girl was a novice and as far as he could tell, she was.

And yet, she did it so well, her mouth sliding up and down on his cock, her tongue keeping him going when nothing else would, and her mouth sucking on his cock in a way that made it impossible for him to hold himself back.

He never lasted all that long when Charlie was sucking his cock and this time was no different. It wasn’t long before his cock was spitting his cum all over her face.

Lenny got up and started heading for the exit. The game was just about over but that wasn’t why he was leaving. He needed to be in place before the man and the girl left but fortunately, there was little doubt of which way the two of them were going to go. Like almost every other T1 he and his team had encountered, this one had grown complacent, thinking that there was no one or no thing that could hurt him, so the man did things the same way each and every time.

Right about now, Lenny figured, the man would probably have the girl playing with her pussy or at least wanting to. Whether he let her actually do it was another matter altogether.

Crowds wouldn’t be a problem to the T1. He’d take her out of the stadium and the crowds would part in front of him so that within minutes, he’d have the girl in the limousine and that’s when the real fun would start.

The T1 could block the girl from recalling her memories but that didn’t mean her memories were gone. In fact, they were still there to be gotten if one just knew where to look and Lenny and his team had been trained on where it was that they were supposed to look.

The man would have taken the girl to his car with the girl following along like little more than an obedient, little dog. He’d tell her to get inside and then he’d climb in afterwards and the driver would shut the door and away they’d go.

“Did you like sucking my cock,” the man would ask and Charlie would suddenly feel it, wave after wave of utter humiliation. It was one of the few moments of clarity that the man would let her have.

“What’d you do to me,” the girl would always ask.

And the man would always smile. “You know what I did do to you. I knocked you up,” the man would say, “and I’ve ruined you for any other cock. You’ve had my cock now and now you know that no other cock will ever get you off. You need my cock to make you cum.”

The girl would sit there but she’d say nothing.

“You know I’m right,” the man would say and the girl would nod again without saying a word.

“That’s a good girl,” the man would tell her. “I like a girl who knows what her place is, and you do know what your place is, don’t you?”

Once again, the girl would nod.

“What is your place,” the man would say.

“To be your slut,” the girl would answer simply.

“That’s right,” the man answer, “and you know what a slut is supposed to do.”

The girl nodded again. “A slut does whatever you tell her to do.”

“That’s right,” the man would tell her. “A slut does whatever I tell her to do. Now, why don’t you take off that dress and why don’t you show me that beautiful, baby belly of yours.”

“Of course,” the girl would say and without further ado, she’d take her dress off and she’d let the man see her belly.

Invariably, the man would put his hand on her still tight but definitely showing belly. “You’ve grown,” he’d say, or maybe he’d just tell her how much he liked her belly, and then he’d ask her if she liked having his hand on her belly.

“Of course,” the girl would say. “A slut always likes whatever a man wants to do to her,” and yet even as she was saying it, there was a small part of her that knew what she was saying was wrong.

The man would just smile at that. “That’s right,” he’d tell her. “A slut does what a man wants her to do, but what do you want me to do.”

The girl would shrug. “Whatever you want,” she’d say, and the man would smile. Her answers were perfect. They were just the way he’d programmed her.

“Take off your panties,” the man would tell her.

Again, the girl would comply without complaint.

“Spread your legs,” the man would tell her. “Spread your legs and play with your pussy.”

Again, the girl did what the man told her.

The man would watch as the girl’s hands worked their way between her legs. “It’s okay,” the man would tell her, “you can moan for me,” and as if on cue, the girl would moan as she played with her pussy.

“Do you like making yourself moan for me?”

Moments before, Charlie would have told the man no, but the man already had total control over her. To ask the question was to answer it. Her fingers would rub her pussy even as she let loose with a most convincing moan. “I love it,” the girl would tell the man. “I love playing with my pussy, only—”

“Only? Only what?”

The girl would moan again. She couldn’t believe what she was about to say. “Only what a slut like me really needs is to get herself fucked. Would you fuck me please?”

“Are you begging me,” the man would ask.

For just an instant, Charlie’s mind would tell herself no, that she wasn’t that kind of girl, that she wasn’t going to beg, but in the next instant, she’d say, “I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

“Well?”

And Charlie would do whatever the man wanted her to do. “I want you to fuck me,” she’d plead with the man. “I want you to fuck me so hard and so good. I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me. Your cock is so hard and so good.”

And with each word she uttered, she seemed to believe herself even more. It was as if her words were telling her what to think. The man, why didn’t she know his name, he really did have a great cock. She’d only had it in her mouth but she knew she wanted more. She wanted to feel that cock between her legs. She really was horny. She really was a horny, little fuck slut.

“What are you again?”

“I’m a horny, little fuck slut.”

“And what do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me,” she’d plead. “I want you to fuck me like the horny, little fuck slut I am.”

The man would slide himself between Charlie’s legs and he’d let his hand play over her nicely rounded belly. “You really must be one hell of a fuck slut,” he’d tell the girl, “to let a man like me do something like this to you. Do you even know who the father of your baby is or are you ready to fuck anybody who has a cock for you to fuck.”

Of course she knew who the father was, Charlie’d tell herself. His name was Jack and he played third base for ... for ... oh fuck, she was horny.

No wait. She wasn’t horny. She was ... no wait, she knew who ... who ... damn, it was so hard to think when she was such a horny, little fuck slut.

“Well,” the man would say again. “Don’t you know who the father is?”

Charlie’d look at the man uncomprehendingly. The father, she’d tell herself. Why did she have to know who the father was? Wasn’t it enough that she wanted to fuck?

“Don’t you know,” the man asked.

Charlie’d shake her head. She couldn’t remember who the father was.

“That must be because you’re a hungry, little fuck slut, right?”

“I’m a hungry, little fuck slut,” the blond would say.

And the man would grin. “So what’s that mean,” he’d ask her.

That was a question that Charlie knew the answer to almost before it was asked. “It means I want to get fucked.”

The man would press his cock up between Charlie’s wet, little pussy lips. “It does, huh,” he’d aske. “Is that what it means?”

“Yes,” Charlie would gasp. “Yes. That’s what it means. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please don’t make me wait. Fuck me like the hungry, little fuck slut I am.”

And the man would just grin as he slid the head of his cock between the girl’s wet and hungry lips.

And Charlie’d try to force even more of herself onto that cock. “Don’t tease,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

And the man would grin again even as he pushed himself even deeper between the girl’s legs.

Charlie’d cum right then and there. It wouldn’t be a big one but it was enough to get her attention, almost a teaser for what was about to come and then she’d moan again. “Fuck me,” she’d moan. “Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

That’s when the fucking would begin in earnest and Charlie’d moan with every thrust of that cock. She’d look up at the man and then down at her baby belly and she’d moan again.

“This is what you are,” the man would tell her, “a horny, little fuck slut, and a cock hungry baby maker.”

“That’s right, baby. I’m a horny, little fuck slut and a cock hungry baby maker.”

“You don’t care whose cock goes inside you.”

“I don’t care whose cock I take,” the girl would say, “but I like yours the best.”

The T1 would smile to himself and he’d fuck her harder. It didn’t matter that the response had been programmed into her but it was the way she said it. He couldn’t help himself. Whenever she said it like that, he’d fuck her harder.

“Come on,” the girl would plead. “Come on. Make me cum. Make me cum again. Come on, baby. Make me cum. Give me a hard one.”

And the man would fuck her harder but with a girl like her, it never took long. Soon, his cock was ready. “Okay, baby,” the man would tell her. “Here it comes. Tell me where you want it, in your cunt or on your belly.”

The girl didn’t realize it but that was one of the few choices that the man had left for her. In her cunt or on her belly. More often than not, she’d have him pull out and squirt himself all over her belly because she liked the feel of his cum as it rolled off her belly.

That is what would have happened if all things had remained unchanged.

The T1 came down out of the stadium and took the path that would lead him to where his limousine was waiting for him and it was there that he found Lenny blocking his path. The man stopped and then he gave Lenny a quirky, little smile. “So you’re here to stop me,” the T1 said.

“That’s right.”

“I was wondering when one of your kind would make a play for me. I am disappointed though. Only one of you. I would have thought I would have warranted more attention than that.”

“I have a team,” Lenny said.

“Aw yes, a team. Where are they?”

“I don’t know,” Lenny said, but even as he did, Lenny had the feeling the man was rooting around in his mind trying to find the answer, but he wasn’t going to find the answer there.”

“So your friends are setting a trap for me, is that it?”

Lenny hadn’t wanted to reveal that much to the man but the T1 had gotten the information from him anyway.

“Very clever,” the T1 said. “Your friends set a trap but they don’t tell you where it is so you’ll have no information that you can give to me.”

“My friends know you’re here.”

“Yes, that’s right, and they put you here to do what? To warn me off? I think not, so why are you here?”

“To confront you.”

The T1 smiled. “I think not. Your friends, they knew you’d come here. Don’t deny it. I can see it in your mind.”

“I’m not denying anything.”

“They challenge me. They know what you know which means they know the path in front of me is a trap. So they challenge me. They want me to pick another path, don’t they?

Lenny shrugged. “I don’t know. They wouldn’t tell me and I didn’t ask.”

The T1 smiled. “That’s right. You came here to confront me, didn’t you. You came here to avenge your girlfriend, and your friends knew you were going to do it, but your friends weren’t nearly smart enough.”

“Whatever.”

“It was very brave of you to meet you here and very stupid, too. Don’t you know what I can do?”

The man looked Lenny over. “You’re not that stupid,” the man said. “You’re not that stupid and I know what you want. You want someone to make the hurt go away, don’t you?”

Lenny nodded and then in the next moment, he wondered if the thought in his mind was really his.

“I could make the hurt go away,” the man said. “I could turn you into a hungry, little fuck toy just like your precious, little Sarah. Would you like that?”

There was a part of Lenny’s mind that found that so attractive. His girlfriend had, not that Sarah’d ever had a choice. She hadn’t known what was happening to her and even if she had, she wouldn’t have stood a chance. Just give in. Just surrender. Let the man do what he would with him and then he could forget.

“Take off your clothes, Lenny.”

Lenny quickly stripped off his clothes.

“Oh my, Lenny,” the man said. “If you’re going to be a fuck toy, you’re going to have to have a cock that’s bigger than that.”

Suddenly, Lenny felt his cock growing.

“Now that’s more like it,” the man said.

It was more like it, Lenny had to admit. Lenny’s cock was big and hard, just the way he wanted it to be and just the way it always would be. It would take anything or it would take nothing to get him hard again. He’d always be ready to fuck, just like the good, little fuck toy he was.

“Now, a fuck toy like you needs an owner, doesn’t he? Let’s see if we can’t find an owner for you.”

The man was right, Lenny realized. He needed an owner who would use his cock like it needed to be used.

“Let’s see now,” the man said as both his eyes and his mind searched the crowd. “Let’s see. Who should we find for you?”

Lenny hoped they’d find someone soon because his cock was just aching to be used.

The people in the crowd just seemed to flow around Lenny and the T1 and Charlie but now, the T1 caught sight of a girl. “You there,” he said.

The girl had been sort of the crowd shuffling past but suddenly, the girl started, almost as if she had caught sight of something for the very first time. She looked at Lenny with what was obvious interest. “Me,” the girl squawked.

“Yes you,” the man said. “Do you like this man?”

Again, the girl looked back at Lenny and her eyes seemed to just lock in on his cock and then she looked back at the man and she nodded breathlessly.

“What’s your name, love,” the T1 asked.

“Natalie.”

“Well, Natalie. Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?”

Lenny knew damn well what a T1 could do so he knew damn well the T1 already knew what the girl was going to answer even before she herself knew the answer.

“Who me,” Natalie sputtered. “No, I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Well you do now,” the T1 told her. “This here’s Lenny. Do you like Lenny?”

Once again, the girl looked back at Lenny and once again, her gaze dropped down to stare at his rigid member. She stared at it hungrily before she finally turned to look back at the T1 and nod her head.

“You do,” the T1 asked. “Really? You like him?”

And once again, Natalie nodded.

“Well, if you like him, then you should have him. Natalie, say hello to your new boyfriend.”

“Hello.”

“Now, Natalie. You can do better than that. Say hello to your new boyfriend.”

Natalie was still looking at Lenny and then she grinned and she walked up to the man and she wrapped a hand around his cock. Her voice took on a huskier tone as she gave him a squeeze. “Hello,” she said again.

“Now, Natalie, Lenny here’s been a bad, little boy. He needs a strong hand to keep him out of trouble. Do you think you can handle that?”

Lenny didn’t have to be a T1 to sense the passion that was building up in the girl. He wasn’t sure if that was the T1’s doing or if that was something that had already been there but in the end, it didn’t really matter. Natalie’s hand tightened around Lenny’s cock. “Don’t you worry,” she said. “I’ll keep him in line.”

It wasn’t supposed to be this way, Lenny told himself. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. He and his teammates, they were supposed to be the ones in control but Lenny could feel his control slipping away. It was getting harder and harder to think of doing anything else but what Natalie wanted.

This was the T1’s doing. The T1 was making him think this way. This was the T1 making him want to do whatever Natalie said and there was already a substantial portion of his treacherous mind that was already begging for that. Make me a slave, his mind begged. Make me Natalie’s slave. Make me the best slave I can be.

There was very little of the rebellion left in him and that part was getting smaller. He knew he’d been recruited to hunt down T1s. Hell, he’d volunteered. He knew he was part of a team. He knew all that and yet none of it seemed to matter. All that really mattered was Natalie.

There was just a little kernel left, a little piece of who he once was. Lenny was sure the T1 could have wiped that one last, little piece out, but he was also sure he wouldn’t. That was there as a reminder, a reminder of what he’d once been and of what he would never be again but compared to his desire to serve, that one little piece was nothing.

“Why don’t you tell him to put his clothes on and then you can take him home and tell him what it is he needs to do.”

“Good idea,” the girl said as she finally relinquished her hold on the man’s cock, but Lenny was sure that was only temporary. No doubt, she’d have a hold on his member in no time at all. “Put your clothes on,” Natalie said. “We’re going home.”

He was no T1, Lenny knew, but he had at least a rudimentary ability to read minds. Well, he’d had that, but not anymore he realized as he started to put on his clothes. He wasn’t sure why he couldn’t do it anymore. He just knew he couldn’t.

“Take him home and tell him you want him to make you pregnant like my friend here. Just remember, as horny as you are right now, you’ll be even hornier when you’re pregnant.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Being pregnant makes you horny all the time but you have your little fuck toy to take care of that.”

“I understand.”

“Now go.”

“Come on,” Natalie said. “I’ve got something I want you to do to me,” and with that, she and Lenny walked away.

“Which way should we go,” Charlie asked her master.

For a moment, the T1 seemed at a loss. “I don’t know,” he said. “Clearly, they didn’t want me to go down here. “That meant they wanted me to take some other path, but if that’s what they wanted, then we should keep going the way we’re going and just to let you know, watching those two has made me so fucking hot that when we get to the car, I think I may have to do your ass today.”

Almost every fiber of her being wanted to tell the man no but her programming wouldn’t allow that. Charlie just smiled brightly at the man. “I want you to do it,” she said. “I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

The T1 and his slave resumed their walk to his car. “You got to get up pretty early in the morning,” the man smugly told the girl. “You got to get up pretty early in the morning if you want to fool me.”

The girl said nothing. It wasn’t that she didn’t care what the man was saying to her but it was just that she needed someone to take care of her pussy really badly, and she knew this man would do it for her, and as far as she was concerned, that was more important than everything else combined.

“I know what you want,” the man was saying. “You want to be fucked, don’t you?”

The girl nodded.

“Come on,” the man told her. “You can do ... do b-b-better than ... than—”

The man groaned. It was as if he suddenly couldn’t feel anything.

“What’s happening to me,” the man groaned. “What’s happening?”

The man groaned. No, this couldn’t be happening to him, he thought, even as his mind lost contact with the rest of his body. He couldn’t feel his feet and suddenly he was pitching forward.

He fell to the ground. This couldn’t be happening to him, he told himself, and yet, he knew it was.

Someone was coming into his field of vision but he found it so hard to even make his eyes focus. “How’s it feel,” the voice asked. “How’s it feel to know you’re caught. Not so good, does it?”

The man wanted to say something but he couldn’t make his mind work.

He was caught. He knew it. He was caught. He had no idea what they were going to do with him but whatever it was, he was sure he wasn’t going to like it and then finally, mercifully, he passed out so he wouldn’t have to think about it anymore.